[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1510075213675.jpg (74 KB, 800x834)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Friendly Orc Bros Wrestling Edition

previous >>11226298

>General FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
>Passing guide:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/
>Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc
>How to start testosterone therapy:
https://ftmmagazine.com/how-to-start-testosterone-therapy/
>Medical Therapy and Health for Trans Men:
https://nickgorton.org/Medical%20Therapy%20and%20HM%20for%20Transgender%20Men_2005.pdf

>Surgery info:
https://www.ftmsurgery.net/
>Surgery FAQ:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/162HJXNdX8LWPbRPhCbBvKTy5b6XzE8o9h7L-MxMWgjA/mobilebasic
>Surgery forums:
http://www.ftmsurgery.net/forums/
>Bottom surgery consultation guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wp8TYoHZPSKz5xNAenV0x1qUr2nHnp3ojGWmQwr2cTQ

>Voice pitch analyzer:
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer
iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-pitch-analyzer/id1302785788

>Legal resources:
https://transgenderlawcenter.org/
>Know your rights:
https://transequality.org/know-your-rights
>Research and journal papers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/
>>
File: 20181205_142709.jpg (330 KB, 720x960)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
how do i avoid getting dogears like pic related
>>
File: 1543813622509.jpg (83 KB, 586x640)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
>>11267038
That's not even that bad, have you seen real top surgery dog ears before?
>>
>>11267177
that's what I was thinking.
I've seen way worse honestly.
>>
>>11267164
don't make assumptions. it clearly says in the OP they are just friends
>>
>>11267025
>Tfw daddy Garrosh will never ravage my puny human hole.
Why live?
>>
File: Wanna_Dance.gif (1.82 MB, 256x256)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>11267186
It's almost like it's fucking retarded for a slow gen to wait for who knows how long to start a new thread after hitting bump limit.
>>
>>11267177
>>11267188
shit forreal? how do you avoid it, or is it just the surgeon, stretching too early, or cup size based?
>>
File: cff.jpg (7 KB, 295x200)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>11267230
>you're supposed to wait until we hit bump limit, not wait for 20 hours after that you braindead monkey
Were you present at the end of the last thread? Some idiot complained that there was no reason to make a new thread after hitting bump limit because there's no reason for /ftmg/ always being below bump limit and as such on page 1 frequently, and I was too exhausted to argue or make a new thread so I just let everyone else deal with it. I expected the thread to be archived before someone made a new thread, and I was right.
>>
>>11267279
You don't have to rush and scramble the moment it hits 310 sure, there is no harm it letting it sit past bump limit for a few hours. But waiting until the next day is pretty stupid I have to agree.
>>
Serious question, what does having boobs feel like?
>>
>>11267341
doesn't feel like anything for the most part, but when you run or lay on your side there's the disgusting sensation of 2 fat lumps touching/jiggling around
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 200x216)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>11267341
>>
>>11267341
Alright. But then when you are driving and hit a bump in the road your disgusting meatbags tug at your chest
>>
>>11262440
>Like, what girl wants to hear about how hot some other girls tits are or whatever?
a transgirl
>>
does it really matter when a new thread starts or if one falls of the board before a new one is made if theyre consistently getting made anyway?

i dont get it... why is this an issue for anyone?
>>
>>11267260
no. im about a year on T and a month from top surgery. im trying to prepare myself for how my chest turns out, but i want to do everything i can to make the scars as normal looking as possible.
>>
Is this /gaygen/? Stop with the homoerotic editions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCCKSY8nh1w&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>11267791
speak for yourself we are bros here
>>
>>11267791
>Is this /gaygen/?
Nah, it's /fujogen/.
>>
Okay, got my list down, are these all ayyden names? They all derive from my birth name(s) but I dunno if it’s worth it if it’ll be clockable.
Felix
Francis/Frank
Finlay
Santino
Joseph
Reece
I tried looking through my birth year list but it was just fucking depressing. Most of these are on there though. I’m Italian Irish if you wanted to know, live in northern England right now though.
>>
>>11268121
francis is good because it reminds me of the attractive one from malcolm in the middle
>>
File: DtnpNBdV4AAvcAB.jpg large.jpg (202 KB, 1152x2048)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
this general to depressin man, lighten up hahaha.......
>>
>>11267303
>seriously dude you were the one freaking out
Wrong, that was some other spaz.
>>11267289
>But waiting until the next day is pretty stupid I have to agree.
>implying I made the new thread at all and wasn't busy doing other things as I stated in the previous post
>>11267673
That's how I feel about it.
>>
>>11267279
>I expected the thread to be archived before someone made a new thread, and I was right.
Women rely on men to do basic tasks for them, and fall into disorder when no man provides. /clg/ has the same issue, only a few posters make new threads, otherwise it's just archived. Take it as validating that you're the man in /ftmg/.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 350x350)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>11268121
>>11268121
>are these all ayyden names?
>Frank
>Joseph
kek
The only one that strikes me as an ayyden name is Finley, but I'm from burgerland. Seems like it's been somewhat popular in the UK since the mid-late 90s. If you were born around that time you could probably get away with it without getting clocked.

Good luck with your name change, Anon!
>>
>>11267341
feels like having creepy fleshlumps attached to your body like you're some kind of mutant, and you know they aren't supposed to be there.
>>
>>11268121
The only one really sticking out to me as Ayyden is Finlay. Reece and Felix are on thin ice, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x500)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>11267025
Am I the only straight ftm here?
Just asking cause damn....wtf.
>>
>>11268476
>straight ftm
does that mean you like boys or girls?
For example Blanchard uses Homosexual Transexual (HSTS) to mean someone who is homosexual before they transition.
>>
File: 1489548926295.jpg (10 KB, 240x240)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
I posted a while back about how the name my parents chose for me before my birth (I was supposed to be an AMAB apperantly)
was rejected by my partner of 5 years because his best friend with the same name killed himself 2 years ago.

I understand, and feel for my partner, but at the same time this name has been mine for 20+ years. I would happily go by it. I've been trying to come up with alternative names but nothing sounds as good or natural to me. Nathaniel/Nate was such a solid name, anyone got any alternatives?
>>
>>11268551
if he dumped you over a name then he's not bf material.
find someone new, nate.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x900)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>11268551
I'm sorry but what? Over a fucking name?
Dump him and keep the name
>>
>>11268476
I'm straight too.

But we can't put cute girls in the OP or the MTFs think it's their thread.
>>
>>11268551
Fuck him and just use the name you've connected with.
>>
>>11268476
nope, engaged to my beautiful fiancé who’s a girl. if that’s what you meant by straight.
>>
>>11268476

i'm not gay, but i'm not straight either...

>>11268551

while i feel bad for your bf it seems pretty stupid to avoid people with one name just cuz it reminds you of someone else and some sad shit happened... especially somewhat common names

>>11268371

dont worry too much, they'll get over it
>>
>>11268605
>>11268898
>>11268729
>>11268551

fuck worded it poorly, meant to say he rejected the name change and said me using it would bring up painful memories
>>
It may be a common question, but is anyone here a gay trans man, but also manly, even down to natural physical traits? Unbridled machismo and no feminine shit? What cluster is this, Blanchardians?
>>
>>11269219
>What cluster is this, Blanchardians?
The "is anybody here" cluster.
>>
>>11269066
It still stands, anon. The name is for you and you alone.
People are always going to have someone that they knew with your name and they're going to vaguely associate you with that person for a while. It's not your fault and not your problem.
If it helps and you want to stay with him, is there a nickname he can call you by instead? Have you picked out a middle name?
>>
>>11267243
Dog ears happen when there is excess skin and/or you did not get liposuction alongside top surgery. I did not get lipo with mine and I have them, but because I'm not a fat sack of shit they are tiny (<4mm) and only noticeable if I'm twisting myself into a pretzel.
>>
File: 1542261176963.jpg (60 KB, 798x440)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>11268476
Biscum here. So only half gay.
>>11269066
The only way I myself understand that truly works to process grief is to accept that you're trying to come to terms with a loss, but also learn to live with it on a day-to-day basis. Yes, you choosing that name will bring up painful memories for him. But he needs to actively process his grief, or he will try to avoid it and it will fester until he's suffering far more than he would have had he faced his grief directly.

Neither of you can put your lives on hold over this. It's not healthy, and it's not worth it. He's putting his life on hold by trying to avoid the necessary process of facing and accepting loss in his life in order to work through his grief, and you're putting your life on hold by feeling that you're being forced to come up with a new name, a name that you don't connect with as intimately as Nate.

For both of your best interest, I think you should really consider keeping the name. And if he loves you, he will respect your choice and support you, regardless of if he ever comes to understand it.
>>11269219
>Blanchardism
Begone hon
>>
>>11269499
>Begone hon
I'm FtM too. The reference to Blanchard was a joke in case you missed it. Understandable, we're all autists here.
>>
>>11269537
>The reference to Blanchard was a joke in case you missed it.
Thank god. In my infinite wisdom I most certainly did miss it.
>we're all autists here
I'm the guy from earlier who's diagnosed autistic, so that's definitely some relatable content right there.
>>
>>11269537
It looks like less autism, more responding to the feel of the post not what was said, and responding with social pressure rather than content too. A highly social reading and interaction, the opposite of traditional autism.
>>
>>11269627
>the opposite of traditional autism.
Guess our friend here has that new age liberal tree-hugging autism.
>>
>>11269066

yeah nah... i still feel the same as i did before i read what you just said

i think he's being unreasonable about it and honestly... kind of a bitch... it's not like you're choosing some real uncommon name or some shit
>>
>>11269285
>Have you picked out a middle name?
that was my middle name, my first one just sounds overly pretentious so everyone laughed it off as an option.
>>11269499
What you said is true. he's been refusing to process grief. I'm not sure how to tell a 30 year old man he needs to learn how to be sad so he can mature as a person, but this is going beyond what /ftmg/ can help with.
>>
File: 20181205_203935.jpg (2.64 MB, 3264x2448)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
Why do I always fuck up my shots with my right leg?

Left leg is fine, but every time I try my right it HURTS and I have to try elsewhere on the leg. Usually it's fine from there.

This time, though, my second injection site bled like a mofo. Pic related. I think it might be because I have a shaky hand.

First site still hurts too, even though I didn't actually inject the T. Anyone have similar experiences?
>>
>>11269645
I was trying to say in a polite way that it's not an autistic male's kind of reading and response.
>>
>>11269645
>that new age liberal tree-hugging autism.
Explain
>>11269627
>>11269697
I appreciate it, that was nice of you.
>>11269660
>What you said is true. he's been refusing to process grief. I'm not sure how to tell a 30 year old man he needs to learn how to be sad so he can mature as a person, but this is going beyond what /ftmg/ can help with.
I see. Has he ever told anyone about how he feels about his friend's sudden death, and by suicide of all ways to die? If he hasn't even taken that simple first step, he is going to need to unpack his grief and feelings that he can't/refuses to process with a therapist. That's not something that someone unskilled with mental problems can even begin to touch.
>>11269672
>I think it might be because I have a shaky hand.
A shaky hand every single time you attempt to inject into your right leg specifically? That's highly unlikely. I'm not sure what the reason behind the pain could be, and haven't experienced anything similar. One or two injection sites I've made bled like a motherfucker for no reason, but that's kind of all I can contribute to your question. I'm sorry.
>>
>>11269849
>Explain
'Tis a joke. It was funny to me that anon specified "traditional autism" as opposed to any other. It was meant to point out that I only spoke of autism and not just that brand.
>>
>>11269849
Yeah, when I actually inject the T it takes some significant force, given that I use a 25 gauge needle. So my hand tends to tremble. Doesn't help that I have nerve problems so my hands shake anyway.

But I shake when injecting into my left leg too, so you're right, that doesn't explain anything at all.

The problem started after I injected once when I was moderately drunk. Bad decision, I know. It hurt, a lot, and the next day I had to squat and stand a lot for work. The next few days I walked with a limp and it's hurt to inject in that spot (the usual spot) ever since.

I think I either tore the muscle or hit a nerve. Either way, bad juju.
>>
>>11269672
It looks like you are injecting into the inner part of your thigh, when you should be injecting into the top outer part of it.
>>
>>11267791
This edition OP pic is more gay than most of OP pics used in /gaygen/, even the one right now
>>
>>11267025
TYPING THIS PART IN CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE A TIME PRESSING QUESTION
Consult with a top surgeon in two days lads; what the hell is the deal with pectoral implants? Are they necessary in top surgery? Anyone know how to decide if I should get them?
>>
>>11267791
Huh? You mean the OP picture? Oh, that's just our transition goals, silly goose! You didn't know we want to be muscleman orcs?
>>
>>11267341
When I lay on my back, my nipples tingle.
Sometimes whole breast hurt for no reason
Random itches
Need a lot of adjusting
Gotta rub oil on them to avoid stretchmarks like nightly
BEGONE BREASTS
>>
lol you guys literally have no balls when you think about it
>>
>>11269955
I just put the blotter there for the photo. I inject at the top of my thigh.
>>
>>11270012
LOL LOL YA MAN LOL THAT'S SO RIGHT LOL IT'S ALMOST LIKE LOL THAT'S A DEFINING FEATURE OF FTMS LOL
>>
>>11270012
I like to think about the... um - call me sensitive but I don't really like calling these parts of the reproductive system type we have by their names - these two outside parts of the genitals, as my "scrotum" or balls. It's quite sad; it's like it's deflated, small, and broken. I wonder if there's a way to surgically enhance these things. Balls implant?
>>
I'm a cis gay interested in trans men. Not trying to hook up here right now, but what would you want a cis gay man to know?
>>
>>11270065
Don't take it personally, I plan to get mine cut off anyway :P
>>
>>11270105
Tell the dude your interested in that you like him, if applicable (as in if he doesn't already know). A lot of times, we don't bother approaching guys because we're often told gays are just not interested in us.
>>
>>11270105
You gotta be good at eating pussy
>>
>>11270148
Would he react surprised or even negatively if he knew I'm gay and then I told him I was interested?
>>
>>11270192
Only if he told you he's not gay, or that he wasn't interested in you already. If he's gay/bi and you two haven't had a conversation about possibly going out on a date, then he won't react negatively at all. As long as you're not like, "I wanna go out because you're trans". If he hasn't told you this directly, don't even bring it up. Then you can be cool about it when he does. If he has told you directly, you can bring it up and say it doesn't matter, if you feel it's right.
I'd say also, if you don't know if he's into men, he still shouldn't react negatively. Being trans male often makes you not care about sexuality / "gay panic" for straight FTMs isn't a thing.
>>
>>11270238
Thank you so much.
Also, what should I know about sex with trans men? Am I screwed if I don't want to do anal?
>>
>>11270163
False.
Transmen are dysphoric about the front hole.
>>
>>11270192
You're not gay if you want to eat pussy.
>>
>>11270067
If I'm not mistaken, the labia majora is used as the scrotum when you get balls implanted.

>>11269672
I have that same issue with my right leg, maybe there's a lot of veins or nerves in the general sweet spot that you inject in.
>>
>>11270264
Masculine vagina tho
>>
>>11270258
No problem dude, and good luck with your boy.
I'm not too experienced in the sex department, but I imagine its like sex with anyone else. Tell him your limits and see if they're compatible with his, it'll work out. I think most trans guys should be accepting of partner sexual limits, considering a lot of us have some pretty hard ones regarding our bodies; not all of us tho
yall will be fine :)
>>
File: 1537953378986.png (16 KB, 923x713)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Just got back from working a double. I've already picked up three people's shifts, all in addition to my regularly scheduled five shifts this week, and it's only Wednesday. I desperately need the money, and it's really nice that I'm being able to get more hours by picking up shifts no one else wants. Also, my 16-year-old dog has now started to roll over and show me her tummy so that I can pet her there whenever I approach, regardless of where she is at the time. She was abused by my dad when she was younger and has always been incredibly defensive of her belly (which makes sense, given that showing it to someone makes her vulnerable), so now that she's shown me that she trusts me and is comfortable around me enough to expose her tummy to me, I'm incredibly happy and even flattered that she loves me enough to do this, tbhon.

So tell me, guys: what's one good thing that's happened to you this week? If not this week, what about last? Last month? This year as a whole? Just try to think of one positive thing that happened and share with the class.
>>
>>11268121
Stop with the Ayyden name shit. It's retarded unless the name is something really dumb like Kayden or Ayden. Most Ayyden-tier names that people reeee over are perfectly fine in certain countries (Felix for example). I've seen people bitch about Lukas/Lucas which is a common as fuck name around here.
>>
>>11269066
would still go for it, you may not be with this guy forever anyway
>>
>>11270380
Literally nothing, it's all shit from start to finish. It was just crap in every aspect and I wouldn't mind if I died right now. Fuck everything.
>>
>>11268121
How the fuck is Joseph and ayyden name
not judging just intensely curious how that one made it on the list
>>
File: 1538925614303.jpg (58 KB, 614x389)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>11270421
You wanna talk about it, brother? We can jam on >tfw if that would help you feel any better.
>>
>>11270421
What's been happening? Are there bad events and circumstances in your life? It's understandable if you say that nothing's really happening, that sucks too.
>>
>>11269219
>manly
4chan is a website for betas to conspire their bad social lives into whiny Nazi conspiratorial rape-fantasy bullshit. You literally can't be manly and be on 4chan.
>>
>>11270380

that's really good, the dog i mean... good that she can feel that towards someone after that sort of abuse

one of our birds we didnt get from a breeder, and he was clearly traumitized (he has nightmares sometimes, and someone had clipped his tail feathers for some fucked up reason when we first got him) and has always been really shy as a result, even though its been 4 years that he's been with us... but seeing our other bird with us and us constantly trying to bond with him has finally been paying off

he actually lets us pet him and kiss his head sometimes now and will fly over to us occasionally... it's slow progress, but it's been really amazing

things with my s/o and i have been pretty good lately... 14 year anniversary was halloween, and an amazing night too

shit like that mostly

hope things keep going well for you
>>
>I only know 2 ftms, and they both have the same name

How come yall trans guys are so uncreative?
>>
>>11270745
>they both have the same name
I'm going to hazard a wild guess and assume that thag name is not Aiden.
>>
>>11270745
>yall
Look who's talking.
Why do trans men say y'all more than any other damn group of people in the world? Is there a disproportionately high amount of FtMs in Texas or something?
>>
I want you to kiss me and let me play with your pussy and tell you you're handsome >:( All I get is hate
>>
>>11270421

well... if everything is bad what are some things that would make you happy that you're capable of working on immediately?

is there anything you've wanted to learn or do or try that you havent?

have you ever just taken some time to get out somewhere removed from people and everything and just be? that can do a lot of good sometimes when it feels like there's nothing else... as much as that sounds like bullshit
>>
>>11270802

i haven't sent any hate your way... you don't even really register to me desu... there's nothing really appealing to most people about some faceless guy with no personality fucking them unless theyre the glory hole type and then you could just go to a truck stop or some shit you don't have to find someone online... just saying
>>
>>11267341
Imagine what it would feel like if there were weight behind the skin on your chest. You can try pulling on it and imagine that the pulling is coming from the existence of tissue under the skin, not your hands pulling it from the outside. Also, it's fucking annoying at this point. It's not even depressing because I know I can get rid of them, it's just like damn shut the fuck up. Metaphorically you know.
>>11267533
This too. This is why I don't work out.
>>
>transitioning only thing that kept me from an hero
>keeps getting postponed by retarded country laws
>body already completely destroyed by estrogen
topkek
I'm too fucking old now so what's the point
>>
>>11270771
>Why do trans men say y'all more than any other damn group of people in the world? Is there a disproportionately high amount of FtMs in Texas
But I'm a (trans) girl
>>
>>11268121
Have you ever considered what your initials are going to be? That was something significant to me, it made me choose a different name from the one my mom was going to give me if i were born """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""a boy""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""", which started with g, but my birth name started with a. And I wanted to keep my 2 initials the same. But I changed my middle names. And yes I was have 2. Before and after the change.
>>
>>11270163
So false.
Dysphoria aside, if the guy is post op for all the surgeries there is no pushy to eat.
>>
>>11271105
Then eat the dicc of course
>>
>>11270380
Congrats, man.

I have a dog who has taken nearly 5 years to offer his tummy regularly. Never on my terms, mind you, but he is finally asking for chest scratches nearly daily.
>>
>>11271110
You'd think. If surgery was recent, or even in the past few years, it may be painful. Hope he can eat ass or enjoy handjobs, mutual masturbation. Gotta get creative to get off.
>>
so i just had this dinner-workshop thing with my mom's coworkers of judges and lawyers and some true colors team and it went terribly. they were all theyfabs who identified as gender fluid, gender queer, etc.

i wanna know if you guys think it's possible to have a transmedicalist view and also believe in these genders or enbys.
>>
File: filtered-colorblind1.png (36 KB, 821x767)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
Just stopping by to help out all my ftm homies with this image :3 Nyaa~
>>
>>11271220
i don't think so, but i'm hardline in the "there are only two genders, you retard" camp. there are some people who say they're transmed but will accept 'enbies' so long as they claim to have some kind of dysphoria. which probably means they're just trans and in denial, but eh.
>>
>>11271276
exactly. the rainbow-haired leader mentioned some enbys identify as trans and some dont but she never explained things well in terms for the legal industry to understand.
>>11271322
what really pissed me off was one of the theyfabs claiming she had dysphoria but saying she's not trans.
>>
tfw no pre-t trans bf to let me put a straw up his front boyhole and slurp period blood
>>
File: yskys.gif (929 KB, 245x195)
929 KB
929 KB GIF
>>11271460
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 475x318)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>11271220
>i wanna know if you guys think it's possible to have a transmedicalist view and also believe in these genders or enbys.
No. You'd have to be a hypocrite. If your opinions on trans healthcare and other trans issues are informed by what we currently know about transsexualism, you would have no reason to believe in something that isn't backed up by a shred of evidence.
Every personal account of "non-binary dysphoria" that I've seen online has been:
>FtM dysphoria described by an egg
>boohoo i hate gender roles
>gender is a feeling. and i feel sad.
>body dysmorphia
>general body image issues
So I don't buy it.
People saying "but it COULD exist" hasn't done much to convince me either.
>>
>>11271067

only you can find a point to living... more to life than being comfortable in your skin though... it's important obviously, and you should do what you can to make yourself more comfortable and happy, but is being trans really all there is for you?

>>11271220

i think being trans requires dysphoria, but i dont think treatment of an issue is what creates the issue (so i dont see transition as what makes someone trans, i see being trans as what makes someone transition)

i can't get behind people saying you can be trans without dysphoria cuz that's just not what it is... someone can want to alter their appearance and live a certain way, but without dysphoria i see it as plastic surgery and different

that all being said i dont think someone is necessarily lying if they call themselves genderqueer or nonbinary... cuz i mean i imagine there's likely varying degrees to whatever causes this and it's possible they just have something going on where neither lines up right for them... which wouldnt quite make them trans but they wouldnt be cis either (but i imagine in that case they would feel dysphoria to some extent too just maybe in a different way, if it's legit)

i also think it's possible for someone trans to not really feel like anything since they cant be cis either way and that can make them feel like something in between

there's not really enough knowledge or research on the subject to judge

and i cant say i know for sure what someone else might be going through

lot of grey area there i think... but ultimately if someone says theyre trans then i expect them to understand that disconnection from their body on some level

cuz being trans isnt a choice or about "wanting to be" anything... it's just how you are and transition is treatment
>>
>>11271101
Yeah, mine start with F. It’s why I’ve been keeping ‘ayden’ names on my list for so long (Felix, Finn)
>>
>>11271770

Finn is a beautifull name.
>>
>>11270238
>Being trans male often makes you not care about sexuality / "gay panic" for straight FTMs isn't a thing.
I must be a unicorn then, fucking hate people thinking I'm gay. A decade of everyone assuming I'm into dick because girl left me easily triggered.
>>
>>11271139
Hey, you as well.
>Never on my terms, mind you, but he is finally asking for chest scratches nearly daily.
It's an amazing feeling to know that your dog trusts you so much that they'll expose their most vulnerable parts to you, hoping for you to show them your affection.
>>11271220
Everyone else perfectly described my feelings on your question.
>some true colors team
What's that mean?
>>
>>11273141
true colors is an lgbtqia2sp+ youth organization that was trying to explain gender and how the legal professionals should go about their jobs.
>>
been tidying my room that is full of years of depression junk and spiders and my missing ex-gf's belongings and found an unopened letter from august 2017 telling me to phone a specific number for top surgery consultation or i'd get kicked off the waiting list

bit of an L on my part but just have to take things one step at a time. at least i'm finally having a crack at cleaning all this shite
>>
>>11273466
good anon. Stay tidy
>>
I know another ftm through a friend of mine and he's way further into transitioning then I am. Am I a weirdo for not wanting to be around him because the situation/he makes me feel like shit?
>>
>>11274466
You're not "a weirdo" but you are self-loathing and transphobic.
Talk therapy can help you deal with your feelings.
>>
>>11274474
How is that transphobia though
>>
>>11274474
Or just avoid the person, get on with your life and transition and eventually get over it naturally. No one gets hurt. Not everything needs a fucking psych session and bullshit buzzwords applied to it.
>>
>>11274484

it isn't...

>>11274466

you're not weird for that... that's a pretty common thing for someone to feel in a situation like yours

it's not like you hate the guy or some shit... it's just hard sometimes when a someone's feeling low to see someone else so closely get the things they need...

you're just being human, and yeah it's unfair to the guy and not healthy for you, but people feel shit... at least you're acknowledging that it's you not him, though you should be less hard on yourself for being a human
>>
>>11274484
Why does it make you feel like shit to see them transitioning?
>>
>>11274466
I'm in a similar situation, anon. My best friend has been on T for a year and a half and has had all his legal shit changed, while I'm still waiting to even be put on a wait list for T.
>>
Five minutes on T lads! It’s about fuckin time!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Vtmc0FGz0
>>
We're all gonna make it
>>
>>11275225
Is that cheejay
>>
File: sketch-1543175642444.png (593 KB, 1080x1080)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
Would you ftms fuck her given the opportunity??
>>
File: 1542145641468.jpg (179 KB, 500x374)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>11273398
>true colors is an lgbtqia2sp+ youth organization
Ah, yes, we have to include the queer, two-spirits, asexuals, pansexuals, and every other flavor of fashionable kweer.
>pic related
>>11273466
Good shit, anon. Show those spooders the door and clean everything up, open the window for some fresh air.
>>11274474
That's not transphobic, and labeling everything that might trigger a genderspecial that makes light of what transphobia actually fucking is.
>>11275225
>that fucking image
Regardless, congrats.
>>11275537
Sure as shit
>>11275913
Eh, not really feeling it.
>>
File: punishedksenia.png (53 KB, 1280x720)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>11275913
I genuinely hope Mario takes the rope
>>
>>11275930
Oh, that's Mario? I thought so, but I couldn't quite tell. That being said, it's time for the necking
>>
>>11275930
why so? she is pretty cute, purposeful, smart and kind to other mtf
>>
>>11275939
>kind to other mtf
to gynephilic mtf who believe in her bs*
>>
File: 1528167130146.jpg (60 KB, 442x429)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>11275939
you're full of shit and you deserve the rope too
>>
>>11275930
>pic
>that dramatic song from Rick and morty starts playing
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Is this Mario?
>>
>>11270390
t. Lukas
>>
>>11275950
i am androphilyc myself though, i know she thinks i should be some "alpha lesbian" instead but she is not hostile to us, she dislikes masc gays though but not like i like gays myself that much
>>
>>11275939
>pretty cute
I'll give you that.
>smart
She wants to perform facial feminization surgery on herself...herself. Not by a surgeon, but literally by herself. That doesn't come across as all that smart to me.
>purposeful
She does help some trans people, sure. But she also regurgitates retarded bullshit she hears other tranners say as if she came up with it in the first place. Most of her posts should be filtered and ignored.
>>
File: 1541982667679.jpg (25 KB, 1342x117)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>11276005
That so?
>>
>>11276005
Keep this bullshit in your own general, Alice
>>
>>11276068
I like how I can always recognize a Mario post by the way xe _underlines_ words for emphasis
>>
>>11276005
https://youtu.be/qJz18c6gw8c
>>
>>11276090
Xe, lol. _Xe_ proves xemself fucking _retarded_ with _every_ fucking post xir makes.
>>
>>11274633
Not them but it's clearly out of jealousy, which is a completely different emotion from hate.
I guarantee you the real transphobic people are not jealous of us.
>>
>>11275913
I'd rape her. She needs to learn her place as a woman.
>>
>>11271220
I'm a transmedicalist I guess, and some of my closest friends are NB. two of which have had surgery and HRT, etc. I guess I think of it as some people have partial sex dysphoria and if they need to change their bodies to live peacefully then they should do that.

And if they don't and it's just some social roles thing that's fine too, but I don't appreciate it if people without sex dysphoria pretend like their social roles stuff is the same as my weird physical experiences or advocate for demedicalizing transsexuality when they're not.

I just try not to be an ass to people if they're not being one to me, and I'm secure enough in myself at this point that I don't need some pissing contest over who is a real whatever.
>>
>>11271101
I changed my last name simply because I didn't want initials that ended in the first letter of my birth last name. I avoided picking any last name that would make my initials stand for something else. For example, I would not pick a name that ended in D either because my name would be HD (high definition) then.
>>
>>11271917
Oh man, is it weird to hate people thinking I'm straight, just because I'm transgender? If I say I'm gay, people are suddenly confused about how you can be both transgender and gay, and then ask why would I transition if I like men.
>>
>>11277044
Nah, I'm the same. I came out when trans was not a thing in the media and people were baffled about why I'd choose to be a gay man, or how it was possible to be both. Some people thought I was making a commitment to be involved with women somehow and told me it wouldn't work
>>
File: 1457448502149.png (282 KB, 640x480)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>tfw pre-T and can't see either gender when i look in the mirror because my mental state is not too good
>can't go outside and talk to randos to see what they think i am because no license and my parents are assholes about letting me and my sister out of the house anyway so it doesn't matter if i have one or not
>can't post my face online because i have common sense (read: am paranoid about everything)
oh well. can't wait to go to college and not pass as male and finally have a real and valid excuse to play in traffic
>>
>>11277173
stop watching anime
>>
File: 1542946202793.gif (1.68 MB, 504x279)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>11276684
>I'd rape her. She needs to learn her place as a woman.
Anon, you need to curb your toxic-ass masculinity and learn to check your fucking privilege right fucking now. As a man, even if you're trans, you have male privilege, and saying that you're not only going to assault a woman - a TRANS woman, at that! - but actually RAPE her? You're fucking disgusting, and I hope you fucking choke.

Did I do a good job sounding like a triggered SJW? Or did I need to use more buzzwords and unnecessary question marks and exclamation points? R8 my larp
>>
>>11277173
>and finally have a real and valid excuse to play in traffic
No need for an excuse for a fun and exciting opportunity to just plain have a good time! Join me in playing Frogger on the interstate, my man. I'm gonna break my old high score this time, I just know it.
>>
>>11277215
7/10, needs some name-calling, e.g. misogynist, shitlord, transmisogynist, bigot.
>>
File: 1542833753841.jpg (74 KB, 640x640)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>11277320
Thanks for the r8, m8.
>7/10, needs some name-calling, e.g. misogynist, shitlord, transmisogynist, bigot.
Fuck, you're too right. I completely missed the opportunity to call him a virulent transmisogynistic shitlord. That would have made it much more authentic. At least I skewed a score of over 5, that means it wasn't entirely off.

It's always good to practice to prepare for the day where you, too, must pretend to be a retarded triggered SJW and shitpost to start an argument on the internet.
>>
>>11277215
5/10, you didn't use enough childish insults such as calling him an absolute egg or walnut. You could also use more assumptions, drag it out a little.
>>
File: ck5S7DA.png (175 KB, 549x159)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>11277385
>>
File: 1539494468460.png (107 KB, 341x334)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>11277385
>5/10, you didn't use enough childish insults such as calling him an absolute egg or walnut.
I should be happy that I can't perfectly ape SJW language.
>absolute egg or walnut
>pic related
>You could also use more assumptions, drag it out a little.
Oh yeah, you're right. Forgot that they sling that shit around left, right and center when they're shouting those terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad cishet white men.
>>
File: 1543260699231.jpg (102 KB, 771x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
A while back, I talked with a guy here who told me that with how much bottom growth he had, he could actually jack himself off. My dick's about an inch long now, after a year and a half on T, so I tried to jerk it like the way he described myself for the first time and it was amazing. The movement makes me feel like I'm a reel boi. It's the little things.
>>
Does anyone else feel like cis men are failing at being men? Trans men do the job better, provided they are real transgenders and not trenders (including "feminine trans bois"). Cis men do not care anymore about masculinity and haven't for a very long time; are pussy-whipped, weak oversized women, who are femininely subservient to the Jew god. This is honestly true about straight trans men too, come to think about it. No offense, bros.
>>
i just want dude friends im tired of mtfs
>>
File: 1543260840736.jpg (188 KB, 1200x1200)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>11277707
>Does anyone else feel like cis men are failing at being men? Trans men do the job better, provided they are real transgenders and not trenders (including "feminine trans bois"). Cis men do not care anymore about masculinity and haven't for a very long time; are pussy-whipped, weak oversized women, who are femininely subservient to the Jew god.
I mean, I suppose. It's more fashionable than ever to be metrosexual, a feminist, and a limpwristed faggot (gay or otherwise, you know the type I mean; this is a general comment), such as soibois and their ilk. Femininity is largely praised among men now, and it shows in the personality, presentation, speech patterns, and behaviors of many men in the western world (burger speaking, for frame of reference).
>This is honestly true about straight trans men too, come to think about it.
I believe it.
>No offense, bros.
None taken since I'm biscum master race.
>>11277709
>i just want dude friends im tired of mtfs
>namefag
This smells like a trans girl post. Why are you sick of the company of trans women?
>>
>>11277824
theyre all sad like me
>>
>>11271770
That kind of sucks. I can't think of any male names that aren't aydeny off the top of my head other than like, Frank or Ferdinand.
>>11277707
Looks like this faggot hasn't socialized with anyone in a while.
>>
>>11277838
It does seem like they depression post most of the time they're here, by and large. I haven't seen trans male wank but once in a blue moon, whereas there are dozens of threads daily with sad mtf OPs with topics of suicide, for the most part. I can absolutely relate to those feelings, but I don't really express them much, if at all, and especially not here. So if you're looking for less sad vibes, you might as well make yourself comfortable here.

I've also been interested in making friends with trans women, myself. I've only ever had trans male buddies befire, and a change if scenery would probably be nice, or at the very least, interesting.
>>
>>11277871
T straight up makes you happier
>>
>>11277854
Is this projection, or are you very insecure that you act feminine because you are very sociable, agreeable, and nurturing in real life?
>>
>>11277894
First, that dichotomy doesn't make sense. Second, it's obvious you don't interact with real life men on a daily basis, otherwise you wouldn't generalize them like that. Third, you believe in an illogical conspiracy theory. The latter two things don't really happen to normal people who go outside.
>>
>>11277871
most have small or no social circles and are harassed daily so i understand the depression posting. but cool, ill hang around and give my perspective every now and then, try not to be obnoxious.
>>
>>11277911
I go outside every day to work, and I have a cis boyfriend I talk to every day. He is not like the other men. He really understands how to be a man and not a metrosexual cuckfaggot.
>>
>>11277921
Okay, then you have no excuse to be so retarded. Nice.
>>
File: 1542791209252.png (1.5 MB, 625x626)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>11277707
>>
>>11277953
Explain how I am retarded.
>>
>>11277889
>T straight up makes you happier
In the sense that taking it lifts some of the depression dysphoria causes, or because testosterone chemically affects what triggers emotions?
>>11277919
>most have small or no social circles and are harassed daily so i understand the depression posting.
Oh, believe me, I absolutely understand that trans girls don't ever get a break from the bulli and as a result, most are depressed as all hell, not even taking the >ywn pass feels into account that are a massive drain on their emotions as well. I always feel bad and wish that I could do more to lift their spirits than posting positive comments in /mtfg/ every now and then, but all I can really do is lend my support, for now.
>but cool, ill hang around and give my perspective every now and then, try not to be obnoxious.
You won't be obnoxious if you continue speaking in the same manner as you have been, and especially if you contribute content, be it drawfaggotry, >le ebin maymays, responses to discussion, and the like. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>11268551
Weirdly something similar happened to me. I have a cousin named Aaron who killed himself or something. Completely estranged, but my mom still used him as an excuse to reject the name I chose. She had literally never met this retard, yet it's somehow logical for her to connect my name with him and his suicide. Lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 413x395)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>11277921
>He is not like the other men.
>>
>>11278029
>He is not like the other men.
No, he is not like the other men... For we have rebuilt him. We had the technology. We have made him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.
>>
File: nom.jpg (28 KB, 550x550)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>11278019
That may be superstition. Not wanting a kid who is statistically inclined toward death by suicide to take onthe name of a family member who died by suicide.

It would alson be confusing if you neck yourself, "I'm so sad Aaron killed himself!"
"Which one?"
>>
>>11278101
It really wouldn't. He was like my half-sibling's daughter's husband or something like that. Not remotely "in my family". Like I said, we never met this guy. And we also don't talk to that side of the family at all anymore because they're fucking cunts. Also, she's not superstitious like that.
>>
>>11278142
>>11278101
Also, when I said "cousin" in the op, I was just saying something random. Ik it sounds stupid but it was just shorthand for "don't know this cunt at all but he was tangentially related to me".
>>
>be me
>start T, suddenly primarily interested in other trans men
>be too dysphoric to be with other men, whether trans or cis

what did god mean by this. maybe I just need to wait until I pass
>>
would it be possible as a cis gay man to find a ftm bf that can bully my butthole?
>>
>>11278222
I'm very into that. I'm taken, but if I exist, surely there are other FtMs who would anally destroy cis gay men too.
>>
>>11278017
It does the former but the point i'm making is — Testosterone chemically affects what triggers emotions.
>>
>>11278170
To be honest this is one of my worst fears. If T makes me gay I might an hero.
>>
god i want a cute orc to destroy my asshole with his thick cock
>>
Any trans guys who feel the need to be chivalrous towards trans women but not towards cis women, ignoring cis women completely?
>>
File: 1542210406788.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1332)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>11278170
Passing might help you with regards to feelings of jealousy of other trans guys' state of transition (if they mog you by being farther into it than you) or penis envy/etc. with cis guys, but outside of that, I don't think there's much reason why dysphoria would keep you from feeling comfortable with dating other men. My sense of attraction never changed since beginning T - I remained bi throughout - so I can't really be of much help to you here.
>>11278222
Ftm here who would be more than willing to bully your butthole if I weren't committed to another. Like the other guy said, we're around. You've just got to find us. Start looking.
>>11278266
Why the fear of big homo? Curious to know. Would you feel similarly about suddenly becoming bi?
>>11278278
>ywn have your asshole destroyed by a cute orc's thick cock
Why even live?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 338x470)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>11278050
>ywn have a super soldier bf
>>
>>11277693
Congrats and welcome to the club.
>>
File: okay..png (154 KB, 329x392)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>11278311
Just feels shitty, I've been with a guy before and it literally blows. Maybe it wouldn't be shitty and I would feel more confident at the time. If I think about it, being with another tran man might not be extremely bad. Idk. I just want real life gf bro
>>
File: 1541183559541.jpg (49 KB, 1052x654)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>11278308
>Any trans guys who feel the need to be chivalrous towards trans women but not towards cis women, ignoring cis women completely?
>chivalrous
M'gentleman *tips fedora*
Anyway, I don't have any beliefs/ethics/whatever that prevent me from treating cis women with the same respect that I give to trans women. A woman is a woman and she deserves to be treated with respect, at the very least, as all people do. No one gets special treatment (unless the situation calls for it) so everyone gets addressed the same way by me in the day-to-day.
>>11278318
Again, I ask, why even live?
>>11278352
I've never been much of a beer man, myself. I have actually stopped being interested in alcohol entirely, because I found that I never truly enjoyed the drink, regardless of variety or quality, so I stopped spending the money on it.
>>11278362
Glad to be here.
>>11278364
>Just feels shitty, I've been with a guy before and it literally blows.
What about the experience got you feeling down? Did you just bed a guy, or were you dating him?
>Maybe it wouldn't be shitty and I would feel more confident at the time. If I think about it, being with another tran man might not be extremely bad.
Won't know 'til you try. However, finding another trans guy irl, that isn't bluepilled on retarded Tumblr softboi uwu culture or being genderspecial, is a pretty big challenge, so I wish you luck if you choose to pursue that.
>Idk. I just want real life gf bro
Do you have any attraction to ladies at all at this point? How old are you, man? Have you ever bedded a woman or dated one?
>>
>>11278101
>It would alson be confusing if you neck yourself, "I'm so sad Aaron killed himself!"
>"Which one?"
kek

but seriously anon said his cousin was completely estranged and never even got met by his mom. so who's gonna be confused?
>>
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506580493362397205/520474268421718016/bigstock-Angry-Old-Woman-With-A-Pan-94221812-660x330.jpg
>>
File: Mental-Health.jpg (105 KB, 480x346)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>11278412
>Time For Meme
Okay, I see. And how does that make you feel?
>>
>>11278311
i'll live so i can get a cute bf and we can encourage each other to be the cute orc bf the other deserves
>>
>>11278424
There you go, anon, that's the spirit. Now go out there and find yourself your dream bf. He's waiting for you.
>>
available: one (1) orc bf
>>
>>11278380
Dating for 9 months (I was ticking them off like a prison sentence) and had sex every way other than anal, which ironically would have been the most pleasurable since I like anal. All the sex was not enjoyable. But I was also attracted to him in some way. This was years ago. I don't even like to think about it.
>pursue tran man
Why would I put effort into pursuing something that I don't want, just something I might settle for in certain circumstances?
>do you have attraction to women
Yes, lmao, I have been my whole life. My whole point was that I was afraid that would change. It's just an irrational fear.
>>
>>11278453
how you doin babe
>>
>>11277707
Hey /pol/, constant reminder that you suck ass and literally everybody in real life fucking looks down on you
>>
>>11277921
You are a teenage Nazi larp and like all teenage Nazi larps you will end up a lonely drug addict or just live long enough to hide this embarrassing bullshit in a corner and move on to real life
>>
>>11278477
>All the sex was not enjoyable. But I was also attracted to him in some way. This was years ago. I don't even like to think about it.
We don't have to talk about it if it makes you uncomfortable.
>Why would I put effort into pursuing something that I don't want, just something I might settle for in certain circumstances?
Okay, now I see what your intents are. Didn't know it would only be a conditional interest if it ever happened.
>Yes, lmao, I have been my whole life. My whole point was that I was afraid that would change. It's just an irrational fear.
Wait, maybe I misinterpreted your previous posts, but I was under the impression that you were the anon who said that being on T made him interested exclusively in men. Were you the anon who posted about his fear of becoming gay after starting T? Apologies for the misinderstanding, bed is long since overdue for me and I'm fading fast.
>>
>>11278453
Yeah, I'd be down.
>>
>>11274633
Because he already has so much I want while I'm still sitting here having to wait and dealing with this shit female body. I don't like being around cis guys either
>>11274874
How does it make you feel?
>>
>my throat hurts
>>
File: 1543173059880.jpg (49 KB, 398x491)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>11278839
Explain
>>
>>11278850
Its breaking
>>
File: 1542795100851.jpg (47 KB, 700x807)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>11278885
Just keep shooting up, my man. You're on the right track.
>>
>>11277044
I think it's just normal to not appreciate people constantly assuming the wrong sexual orientation.

>>11277173
>my parents are assholes about letting me and my sister out of the house
How old are you?
>>
>>11277693
Thumb and index finger?

>>11277889
Not happier, but more chill and detached
>>
>>11279126
>Thumb and index finger?
Yes, exactly. I've heard of an alternative that also includes the middle finger, which I can understand; one more finger, that much more contact with your dick.
>>
File: k.png (40 KB, 230x300)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>11279136
Enjoy your proper wanks anon
>>
do you guys ever masturbate by grinding against something? like a pillow?

>>11277693
>It's the little things.
lol
>>
File: 1543190772481.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>11279140
You know it my man
>>11279141
That wasn't intentional until I reread what I typed, noticed it, got amused and left it like that.
>>
>>11279166
>That wasn't intentional
hah i didn't even notice the double meaning, my lol was just at it as an ending to a post about masturbation on hrt
>>
>>11279193
Accidental double entendres make life rich, anon. You know what it is?
>The little things.
>>
>>11279141
>do you guys ever masturbate by grinding against something? like a pillow?
That's how I started out as a wee one, eventually migrated to jerking it through a blanket though
>>
File: 1541026304496.jpg (50 KB, 242x520)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>11279141
I use a small fleshlight-like silicone contraption made for ftms, it's basically the only way I can get off and feel satisfied.
>>
File: 1543023889342.jpg (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>11279304
Explain
>>
File: broH2_3.jpg (18 KB, 288x384)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>11279393
Its made for under 2" long dongs
>>
>>11279409
I strongly recommend this one also, my friend. https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Fit-Official-Angel-Stroker/dp/B01M8NUFD9

I just got it. Feels remarkably like getting head.
>>
>>11279141
I have a wireless powerful vibrator, and i put it inbetween two pillows and hump the hell out of it. I am looking forward for enough growth to use a baby fleshlight one day
>>
>>11279439
The Buck-Off is kinda garbage desu. Also it's not silicone and therefore can't be sterilized.
>>
>>11279141
>do you guys ever masturbate by grinding against something? like a pillow?
I used too when i was younger but it doesn't do much for me anymore, I use vibes and the jet setting on my shower head now.
>>
>>11279468
>and the jet setting on my shower head now.
Based babby's first orgasm
>>
what do when dysphoria gets sudoku levels bad
>>
I just go to sleep when it hits that intensity, regardless of the time of day tbhon. That's the only way to cut the length of time I'm suffering, as well as with the added benefit of not being conscious for a long time and the fact that you wake up with a blank emotional slate. Ymmv.
t. chronically suicidally depressed guy
>>
File: 1542514895764.jpg (56 KB, 432x417)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>11279521
smoke a shitton of weed and pass out
>>
>>11279521
I'll usually smoke, sleep, or stay inside until it goes away, sometimes i'll get validation from my friends but i don't like to ask for it so its rare.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 741x600)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>11279576
I don't get the uwu validation thing, I think it's stupid and attention whorey
>>
>>11279589
Yeah i know, that's why i don't ask for it that much.
>>
>>11279589
I enbies and Ayydens do this soft boi shit more often than anyone else
>>
File: 1542568756653.jpg (67 KB, 499x560)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>11279589
>I don't get the uwu validation thing, I think it's stupid and attention whorey
*scoffs* Seeking out affirmation that you as a marginalized minority are valid and worthy of the good things in life is """"stupid"""" and """"attention whorey""""???? It's shitlords like you that make people feel guilty and ashamed of needing to be told every now and then that they deserve to continue living and breathing. Just disgusting. Imagine being this much of a bigoted transphobe.
>>
>>11279603
Why ask for it at all? Wouldn't it feel fake since you're asking for attention and it's therefore not a genuine compliment? I find the most validating experiences are when it happens naturally from strangers.
>>
File: 1538708961022.jpg (100 KB, 730x768)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>11279622
IDK man, i only ask when my dysphoria is to the point where it makes me suicidal, anything to take me out of it. I haven't asked recently bc it's started feeling fake and just makes me feel worse.
>>
>>11279645
Seems like a pretty feminine thing to do 2bh. The real manly thing to do would be to drown your sorrows in booze instead.
>>
File: dxjkvndsv.jpg (42 KB, 540x651)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>11279662
>implying i don't already do that
>>
>>11278531
I am 22.
>>
>>11278531
And also straight edge. I have never even had any drugs (including alcohol, tobacco, and weed) in my life besides caffeine (which I gave up when I was 16) and medicinal drugs.
It's more likely you're a drug addict than me. Trust me.
>>
>>11279720
>going straight edge without having tried any drugs whatsoever

wew lad

i mean obviously avoid anything addictive or that has a decent chance of ruining your life, but you're still missing out on some life experiences
>>
>>11279521

same thing i do with most of my negative feelings, i push them down and ignore them til i feel something else... distract myself, let time pass...
>>
>>11279589
That's why you don't post selfies like some teen girl. But yeah, "valid" is a meaningless non-word in this context.
>>
hullo /ftmg/
A guy I (also a guy) had been on a few dates with told me he was FtM on Wednesday. I told him that was no issue (and it really isn't) but he kind of checked out mentally after that, wrapped up the date pretty quickly and hasn't texted me since. I really liked him, and I thought he liked me. What do?
>>
>>11280243

try to talk to him i guess...what else do you do?

i can't really understand why someone would be accepted and then run away, but people react to shit all different kinds of ways and a lot of people self sabotage... especially in regards to relationships and other people in their lives

he might need some time or to see you actively pursuing him, or he might just not actually be ready for anything and have too much shit in his head for that... i wouldn't take it personal if i were you, it sounds like it's a him problem

and while i would never behave that way so i can guess, i can still see a lot of reasons...

maybe he's had a lot of bad dates or people who react well then it isn't actually ok (which isn't cool, projection like that is bullshit but it can be a knee jerk reaction) or maybe he's just not used to dating, or maybe you're the first person who was accepting and that scared him

people can be all kinds of irrational, and it can come from all kinds of places... i don't him or his life, but if you're interested in him that's who you gotta talk to

and if you want to know why he reacted so bad then that's who you gotta talk to

level with him, say you liked him and so on, but if he continues to fuck himself over... then know it's not you, it's him
>>
>>11280332

only guess* my bad
>>
>>11279568
Not anon, but I wish I could do shit like smoke weed and pass out to get out of dysphoria, but I know I have an addictive personality so I try not to do drugs, cause even the worse ones are tempting.
>>
>>11280354

try meditation instead, third eye meditation can feel just as good as drugs if you do it right... and i love drugs so i'd never say that if it wasnt true

a good adrenaline rush is great too

exercise is also helpful you can get a rush from that...
>>
>>11280391
I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie, but tfw no friends to hang out and chill and do dumb shit, so I just stay home
Been (trying, for the most part) to work out. My upper body is weak since I'm pre-t, plus I'm bent out of shape.
>>
>>11279720
I didn't say you're a drug addict, I said you'll end up as one. Gender edgelords and /pol/tards always end up with broken antisocial brains and self-destruct
>>
>>11280243
He was expecting a negative reaction and didn't know what to do when it didn't happen. He's probably self-destructive like a lot of people with bad experiences are. Be nice but don't hound him too much, if he really wants to see you again he'll reach out.If he's really not interested in continuing with you, then you need to respect that even if it sucks.
>>
>>11279141
I do this, mostly with a folded up rug though.
>>
>>11280243

I think he didn't view you as a potential partner in the first place. He just wanted to check if he could pass. Turned out it didn't matter to you and he doesn't know how he should fee about itl. The correct answer would've been:

>No way, you must be a guy.
<I really am a transguy
>I don't believe that, prove it

Then he'd been happy and perhaps dated you or atleast fucked you.
>>
>>11278380
>A woman is a woman
you're a woman as well
>>
>>11280876
this is a weird view into your thought processes anon, but i don't think everyone thinks like this
>>
>>11280441

i guess i don't see why you need friends around to do dumb shit honestly... i mean that has it's own perks but there's something to be said about doing things that are intimidating on your own... something feels better about it

only way to fix that is more exercise really, and just look at it like you're giving yourself a better foundation for t if you're starting off as strong as you can get you know?
>>
>>11280926

Thank you. Human mind is a wierd thing. Ask him about it. Present him with my theory.
>>
>>11280243
I understand where he's coming from. He's expecting rejection and has already been through it so many times that he doesn't expect anything else. Might also be embarrassed or disgusted with himself. If you have his phone number I would suggest calling him and telling him that you really like him and that you'd like to continue seeing him.
>>
File: 1459453227612.png (13 KB, 555x407)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
The concept of coming out is daunting but I need to socially transition to get hormones. Could I just lie to my gender therapist? Change my name on a few official documents (I imagine its like confirming an address where you show utility bills and shit) so I have 'proof' to show them next time I go, they're not gonna ask anybody.
>>
>>11281151
Lie how? Why would you do that?
>>
>>11281162
Get 'mones, don't tell anyone I'm trans until I pass.
>>
>>11281298
Sounds like a pretty fuckin stupid plan, especially if you plan on getting hormones that way somehow.
>>
>>11281151
it sucks major arse but we all have to do it at some point. just get it over with mate
>>
I'm a straight cis dude and my girlfriend just came out to me as FtM and asked if I was okay with them transitioning.

Tbh, they're my favorite person in the world and breaking up would crush me.

I said I still love them and wanna think for a bit.

Should I try to keep dating them or should I try and break up on friendly terms so I don't risk hurting them and myself?

Figured I'd ask in this general rather than make a new thread.
>>
>>11281488
I was in the same position when I came out, except I was dumped because my ex was kind of a coward and was more worried about what his family would think (we both had religious parents). Give it a shot I guess, if this is really your favorite person some people have been able to get around the whole sexuality barrier thing. Ultimately it's up to you, but there's going to be a lot of hurt and potentially crazy emotions when he starts hormones, mainly since it's a big change to your system. It's a second puberty basically.
>>
>>11281488
well if you're straight and don't have any attraction to men, then when your partner transitions and starts looking like a dude you'll probably lose attraction to them, but it's your gamble if you think you can move on from that.
>>
>>11281308
It's not that stupid. I mean, not in the sense that it wouldn't work. Being a lying bastard might be stupid, yeah.

>>11281331
I'm clutching for ways to get out of this. Desperately trying to avoid becoming a weirdo pariah.
>>
>>11279613
Y-yes, please call me a bigoted transphobe more
>>
>>11281552
It could maybe work I feel, but if it doesn't had I hurt them I'd feel like shit.

Regardless I want to stay in their life, and more than anything I want their happiness.

>>11281553
Yeah, physical attraction will probably go down the drain.

I'm not repulsed by men sexually tho, I see the male form neutrally I'd say.

But attraction is more than just physical, so I dunno.
>>
>>11281680
Well if it's of any interest, there's a good chance his sex drive will probably go through the roof on HRT.
>>
File: 1540251596244.jpg (69 KB, 1200x675)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>11280907
>you're a woman as well
Sasuga, anon-kun
>>
Women be shoppin, men be flexin
>>
>>11277425
Northernlion!?
>>
File: 1539259330045.jpg (47 KB, 480x480)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>worry voice doesnt pass after a year and a half on T because of rare misgendering
>hear voice fed back in headset while speaking through it at work, sounds masculine, so what's the deal
>record a sentence on my phone
>play it back
>there's a random fucking man repeating what I just said
>over a year's worth of worries fall from my shoulders with a 4 second long recording
>tfw muh validation
We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
File: 1540584699022.jpg (196 KB, 620x930)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>11281142
Oh, to be a fraction less weird, just text him and ask when he'd like to hang out again. Sometimes just continuing on as if nothing happened rather than expecting some long-ass girly "talk" about everything is fine.

Guy shut down. Sounds like he disassociated, likely due to past rejection/trauma. Just keep being a bro and dating like nothing happened if he's down for it.

If he isn't down for it he'll just ghost you, no big deal. At least you'll know he wasn't ready to date then.

>>11281680
Working through some similar shit with my partner. I transisitoned, they hardcore repressed their own trans-ness to the point of acting like they might dump me over my transition. We're still in a weird point where they're unsure if they want to transition, they think it is economically unfeasible, and currently they're not exactly wrong. I feel bad for them, tho, we're just trying to stay afloat financially atm.

You should probably be open with him, open with the ol: I fully support you regarding your transitiona nd only want you to feel happy and fulfilled. No matter what I want to remain part of your life but be clear that you're not sure how things will go with regard to attraction once he starts T.

You're willing to try because you love him, but let him know that at some point you guys may transition to bros rather than lovers. You can't help your attractions, and just promise to be upfront about that... and maybe promise to be the best wingman you can if that happens.
>>
I'm gonna punch a cis woman in the face
>>
>>11281151
Don't lie to medical professionals. They can't tell anyone anyway.
>>
File: 1543163741622.png (30 KB, 1032x800)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>11283565
>Working through some similar shit with my partner. I transisitoned, they hardcore repressed their own trans-ness
Different guy, but I'm in a similar position with my fiance. I'm a year and a half on T and stealth, and my fiance has been hardcore fucking repressing until a few months ago, he declared that he's trans and has gone for a T consult with me so far. But then he backpedaled and told me he's not a man, hard stop. He now says he's nonbinary, but still wants male pronouns (he's been using them for about two years now as it is already) and to medically transition. His shit's all over the motherfucking place. I'm just supporting him and trying to get him through this weird nonbinary thing. I'm fairly fucking certain that he's a guy, but is hardcore into denying it, and currently waffling in between with the nonbinary label. I'm just...here for him, I guess. Not much to do about it.
>You can't help your attractions, and just promise to be upfront about that... and maybe promise to be the best wingman you can if that happens.
You're a really chill guy, and thoughtful and contemplative in your response. Just acknowledging that that's bretty cool.
>>11283587
>I'm gonna punch a cis woman in the face
Won't make you any more of a man, anon.
>>11283650
This, there's no point in lying anyway, what would you gain by doing so in the first place that you wouldn't get through just straight-up telling the truth?
>>
>>11283713
call me a nutbag but if you use he pronouns and want to medically transition, what's the difference? externally at least
>>
>>11283782
>call me a nutbag but if you use he pronouns and want to medically transition, what's the difference? externally at least
Literally none. That's what's so weird about it.
>>
>tfw mom goes on /pol/
It's a bit frightening. She also has a Twitter account with 10k followers that she uses to spread fake news and worship Trump and Qanon
>>
>>11283873
>some randy woman who is at the very least in her 40s
>10k followers
I don't understand
>>
>sister is visiting with month old baby
>leaves it lying in bed while she steps away just to get dinner
>attempting to sleep next room over
>hear it crying for longer than 30 seconds with no signs of stopping
>pick it up and attempt to swaddle and sit with it in my arms to comfort it until sister gets back
>baby cries louder and doesn't stop the entire time I sit with it in my arms
>mom picks it up and it immediately stops crying
I felt so retarded. I had no fucking idea what to do to make it happy, or at the very least, less upset. I'm so grateful for the fact that I'll never be a parent.
>>
>>11283981
to be fair she has a lot more practice. you would be better at looking after it if you'd had the experience, so don't think of it as a personal failing.

that said i agree with you. children are such a huge drain on time, finances, not to mention energy. having a good excuse not to produce any feels like a blessing.
>>
>tfw
>>11284625
>>
>>11284738
Hasn't that anon already bitched here before?
>>
>>11283926
Old people exist and follow their peers on social media.
It's hardly a secret.
>>
>>11283873
I post shit like "I'm the CEO of getting my dick sucked" and this bitch gets 10k followers for MAGAposting?
>>
File: 09875.jpg (510 KB, 1396x708)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
Hey shitlords, predatory gay cismale here
Do transguys get stimulated from their nipples? asking for a friend.
Also are you guys super into R&M or is that a meme?
>>
>>11284959
I've never been stimulated from my nipples. They're not sensitive.
>R&M
...R&M? What, like Rick and Morty? Not really.
>>
>>11284917
It's probably all old men who think they have a chance with her.
Also, there's like a billion stupid young guys talking about their dick.
Nobody wants to follow that.
>>
>>11284959
The nipple thing varies with the person but generally no. I've actually seen a study that transmen are less sensitive in the chest than a cisgirl because their brain doesn't recognize that tits are part of them.
>R&M
Not even once.
>>
>>11285168
Oh hey I found the study:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23230954-600-transgender-people-have-different-brain-activity-when-touched/
>>
>>11284959
no and no
>>
>>11283981

even people with kids dont necessarily know what they want... babies dont even know i'm pretty sure

i asked my friend about that, he just had a kid recently... he told me at first he had no clue and then she started to make sense... so i asked him if it's like how people know what their pets want cuz it's theirs and he said that's exactly it... so your sister's kid is just too new and not yours, and your mother understands babies cuz she had at least 2

i don't like kids before theyre talking personally... theyre fucking weird and always covered in spit

babies like me though, kids in general always do... it's weird... i've just been sitting in restaurants or going grocery shopping and had kids run right up to me and shit...

my niece is alright now, but she was mostly just ugly and boring for a while
>>
>>11285183
Holy shit. I wasn't doubting it but I tried touching my chest to make sure. They are actually completely numb. I don't feel anything in that area when I touch it, I only feel that I'm touching something with my fingers. That's so weird. I knew my nipples were never sensitive, but it's true for the entire mass of fat on my chest.
>>
>>11284959

i don't really like having my chest touched... at all... find it uncomfortable more than anything, i mean there's stimulation but it's not worth the discomfort so it just seems pointless...

i thought the first season was entertaining, and then it just became unwatchable garbage...
>>
>>11285284

+ if it felt really good i'd be all about it anyway in spite of the discomfort... cuz i got over that for sex, but it just doesnt so why bother? seems like unnecessary discomfort really
>>
Why are there a lot of cis gay men on /ftmg/ lately? Not complaining, just curious.
>>
>>11285324
Maybe more people are coming online now that it is starting to be the holidays?
What makes you think they're cis gays?
>>
Have you ever seen one of those enby genderfluid bitches on twitter exhibit any manly traits, ever?
>>
>>11285357
They mention they're cis gays. Look through this thread, there are several of them.
>>11285424
No.
Although maybe some FtM egg ones might, but this pre-FtM phase is very shortlived and not as obnoxious, usually.
>>
>>11285424
>People who don't identify as binary aren't masculine.
That's because masculinity is at the far end of the binary scale
>>
>>11285481
You're missing the point that enby genderfluids are very strongly feminine with not a single hint of masculinity. Why not just be a woman at that point?
>>
>>11285324
Most of them admit to being straight chasers who think we're tomboys though.
>>
>>11285488
Because then they can't feel special, being "trans" is cool apparently even though it's fucking terrible.
>>
>>11285554
I think those are MtF trolls.
>>
>>11285488
You're missing the point that women are at one end of a binary scale which non-binaries have rejected.
>>
>>11285585
i'd feel dysphoric if i pretended to be a gay guy. t. mtf
>>
File: 1464637385420.jpg (54 KB, 427x427)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>11285585
People like that exist, trust me. This guy added me on discord (lived pretty close to me, I was looking for a potential hangout buddy/maybe fwb) and blocked me when he realized that I actually looked like a guy. I was like what the fuck were you expecting dude?
>>
File: pepedisgusted2.jpg (79 KB, 655x643)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>11285638
>>
>>11285585
Nope, they exist. Never met an FTM chaser that liked masculine ftms on T. They have a fetish for the pre T ones
>>
>>11284978
>>11285168
>>11285236
>>11285284
So does the nipple thing make some guys disphoric? That kinda sucks, but atleast I know some of you like to bully buttholes just so long as it's without a stupid piece of plastic.
I'm not specifically into Ftms but I'm open and I like nipple play.
>>
File: image.png (843 KB, 1136x640)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
>>11285488
>Why not just be a woman at that point?
Check your enbyphobia, anon! Being a cissie was, like, soooo boring!!!! Cis people barely have anything to talk about, especially if they're straight too!!! Like, being het is one thing, but being cis AND het?! In this day and age?????? What's the point of living if you can't sit down and discuss the complexities of gender fluidity with your local non-binary babes?
>>
>>11285772
After having top surgery I just flat out don't really get any stimulation. I assume it's because the nerves are gone, so it does nothing for me.
>>
File: 3.0.png (7 KB, 112x112)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
WHY ARE YOU OPEN
>>
Make another /ftmg/ pronto! Next OP wins manliest man of the week reward.
>>
>>11285772

it's a combination of dysphoria and it not feeling good enough for me to bother with ignoring the dysphoria... i'm cool with most other shit, but it does nothing for me and is just uncomfortable... if i really like someone and they really care about that shit i'd let them from time to time but it does nothing for me, and id rather not
>>
>>11267341
if they’re not massive, you stop noticing them after puberty for the most part. Though if you curl up or lay down they do register, feels like two squishy bags of fat hanging off you, like extra cushioning on your chest. they make a lot of positions awkward and uncomfortable
>>
>>11283873
All QAnon posters are either miserable 14yo retards or miserable 54yo retards, there's literally no in between
>>
It's so difficult being Fred Durst stuck in the body of a small Germanic milkmaiden. What the fuck do I even have to do to be recognized as a man? No matter how masculine I look, because I'm still pre-t anyways and it's normal for girls to have short hair and dress like men. Doesn't matter how much I act like a man, talk like a man, or anything, because socially masculine girls are seen as some social ideal right now or something, so everybody actively wants to believe there really are women out there who act exactly like men.
How do I even get the foot in the door in socially transitioning with this godawful fucking climate? How can I ever even try and be a man when every thot and lesbian within 50 miles dresses like a 15 year old schoolboy to look cute, and I just look lke a 15 year old schoolboy because I have shit genes? I fucking hate everyone. I wish I could be sad or suicidal, because it would be better than this feeling like I just want to headlock everyone I meet to assert dominance. Not to mention there's so many weaklings and "uwu softboi" lesbians I've met who I could absolutely thrash for looking at me funny. Fuucckkkk.
>>
>>11286710
socially transitioning before testosterone is a meme unless you have god tier genetics

still, you have to start somewhere. there's no perfect point where you'll be masculine enough to say 'ok, i can come out now'. transition just naturally comes with a couple years of being a bit of a weirdo to many of the people you meet. we can just be glad we are not transgirls, since if someone clocks them they're much more likely to get physically assaulted because of it.
>>
>>11283713
A "gender therapist" is not a medical professional
>>
>>11283981
Baby just recognises mom face/smell/sound. It calms them down. Could have also been hungry which you obviously can't help with.
>>
>tfw day 2 on T
>slight clit changes
>very angereee
Happy boy
>>
>>11286956
A therapist is the last person you should ever lie to
>>
>>11287491
>>11287491
>>11287491
>>11287491
>>11287491
>>11287491
>>11287491
>>
>>11287492
cringe and redditpilled

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.