[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1514172767256.png (729 KB, 600x657)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
How do transguys feel about losing their female privilege?
>>
yeah but they get male privilege, and thanks to T being stronk they automatically get passing privilege as well
so pretty good overall
>>
>>11258005
male privilege is a myth
>>
>>11258005
>male privilege
no such thing
>>
>>11257508
It's great, I hated being constantly patronized.
>>
>>11258451
female privilege is real

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/20/feature/crossing-the-divide-do-men-really-have-it-easier-these-transgender-guys-found-the-truth-was-more-complex/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5c8724ab2289
>>
Getting treated like a cute little retard and given asspats for existing means nothing to me. I am gladly throwing that away to ease dysphoria.

Thots with gotis are sociopaths.
>>
>>11258457
>>11258442
I seriously can't believe you people exist
>>
>>11259454
>I can't even
Sorry this is not tumblr, hon.
>>
>>11259454
Instead of marvelling, demonstrate how wrong they are by pointing out some applicable privilege, silly. It should be simple.
>>
>>11259454
Got lost on your way to reddit?
>>
>>11259478
Most CEOs are men.
>>
>>11259491
So are most suicide victims, most murder victims, most homeless people and most war casualties
>>
>>11259491
That isn't a male privilege, that's a 1% privilege. You can't apply something to the very top percent then expect it to count as a group-wide privilege. Otherwise you can say female privilege is getting millions of dollars to get shit on in Dubai. Sure, only a few do it but hey...they're female.
>>
>>11257508
>female privilege
no such thing
>>
>>11259497
We are talking about outraging inequality and that's what you bring? It's not women's fault that men kill themselves and other men. Only privileged positions matter in society, so it doesn't matter anyway. CEO gender disparity is far more important.
>>
>>11259497
Likewise, you really can't blame testosterone-caused things as female privilege. They're not privileged for not having testosterone, add that is the direct cause of each entry on that list.
>>
>>11259515
>Only privileged positions matter in society
Are you fucking kidding me? Then don't call it 'male' privilege, dumbfuck, call it 'Elite Privilege' since you're ignoring 99% of the group you're attacking.
>>
>>11259522
So-called elite is made up of men. Most CEOs are white dudes, so are the most politicans, etc. It's a gender issue.
>>
File: 1543931512105.jpg (234 KB, 540x823)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>11259515
>It's not women's fault that men kill themselves and other men.
It is. Miserable women are actively aided and helped at every level, miserable men are left to suffer and die. Always been that way. There are no social barriers preventing women from becoming CEOs or doctors but there's plenty preventing men from not being seen as disposable rubbish.

>>11259512
t.
>>
>>11259531
It's a gender issue, but its not a male privilege.. That's the difference. If you said 'in the top percentages, males are vastly overpriviliged' I'd totally agree. Terminology matters on convincing the bystanders.
>>
>>11259531
In almost every nuclear family unit the man is the earner while the woman is the spender. This is viewed as the default, if the roles are reversed the man is seen as a subhuman bum and a leech because he's fsiling to provide. Men are nothing but dogs for women, they exist and must work like slaves so women can live in comfort.
>>
>>11259540
It's a male privilege because it's impossible for women to advance. Also women make 77% of what men make (for women of color the difference is even greater).
>>11259534
Why don't men help each other then?
>>
>>11259534
she look like anteater
>>
>>11258467
Based
>>
>>11259552
>Why don't men help each other then?
It has to do with sexual selection. Male cooperation is a practical impossibility because females select only those men who are protectors/provider of women and who view other men as competition. Other traits are rarely being passed on and are seen as defective thanks to 90% of malekind being literal serfs. It's really fucking insane when you realize how deep this goes.
>>
>>11259599
So you want women to solve men's problems? Women have problems of their own, you know.
>>
>>11259552
>It's a male privilege because it's impossible for women to advance.
You actually have no consistent definitions, do you? If it's 'impossible' for women to advance, how are there any women board or CEO members ~at all~?

The pay gap is not controlled by 'men', it is controlled by the pay managers, so we're back to square one. Can't you come up with something that actually is a privilege for most men? I mean...I can, it's not even difficult.
>>
If female privilege isn't real why is there a lot more MtFs than FtMs? Clearly men want to be treated as women so they end up LARPing as women, this wouldn't be happening if female life was harder.
>>
>>11259534
>everything i don't like is jewish
go back to school honey
>>
>>11259619
>why is there a lot more MtFs than FtMs
There isn't.
>>
>>11259609
I want women to die off and I want all the enserfed retards who worship their feet to perish too.
>>
>>11259609
i heard this line before and i wonder why they think then that men should care for their problems, meantime everything that they have was given to them by men

i kind of exoect a widespread backlash on feminism and women's rights
>>
>>11259633
Women fought for their rights, women fought against injustice. Men fight for their privilege and whine about petty "issues" on the internet.
>>
>>11259621
There is.
>>
>>11259643
Women never fought for anything, they were given everything. Standing on the street with a sign and yelling isn't fighting, they demanded and they got it.
>>
>>11259659
this
>>
>>11259621
The jew problem is in its root a female problem.
https://youtu.be/eilDS0IKhLE
>>
File: 1541333792568.png (55 KB, 900x564)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>11259650
http://gids.nhs.uk/number-referrals
>>
I hope FtMs enjoy their "male privilege" as best they can. There's nothing appealing about being male.
>>
>>11259670
Why are you so obssessed with jews?
>>
File: 1527558508102.webm (407 KB, 640x800)
407 KB
407 KB WEBM
>>11259681
Gay ftms disagree.
>>
>>11259619
Only on sites like here or Reddit. Tumblr has much more ftms. IRL they are about equal.
>>
>>11259684
I'm not because I can see what's causing the jews to be jews. They're the most femcucked race to ever live, jewesses are the ones controlling jews. It all comes down to the eternal roastoid.
>>
>>11259685
This thing makes me wanna vomit
>>
>>11259685
why does he look like a funko pop
>>
>>11259703
ok buddy, you need to go back >>>/pol/
>>
>>11259713
>he
>>
>>11259719
Don't tell me what to do whore
>>
>>11259720
you are right, it*
i'm not even sure that was a woman at some point
>>
File: 1458637446679.jpg (56 KB, 540x645)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
my dream it's the world where all the biological women are either stripped of all the rights and used for childbirth only living in some stalls like cattle or outright, ughm, exiled, with childbirth being done using special machines or other means and men have romantic relationships with other men or with tranners only
>>
>>11259735
Based and redpilled.
>>
>>11259728
Oh yes daddy talk dirty to me
>>
>>11259735
We need to desexualize ourselves if we want to progress as men and as humans. Libido is poison.
>>
>>11259735
Fucking tranny
Mtfs are worse than regular women and should be the firsts to go
>>
>>11259753
t. salty roastie
>>
>>11259735
This should be the board's slogan.
>>
>>11259759
My dick says otherwise
>>
>>11259753
>worse than regular women
I don't think they are. Roasties have reproductive power, trannies don't, this renders trannies to be benign even if they were as sociopathic as women.
>>
>>11259791
Exactly, mtfs are of no use when compared to a real woman, unless you want to get aids
>>
>>11259801
>no use
If you're in a relationship with a woman she's the one using you, never forget that.
>>
>>11259820
>being in a relationship in the first place
Why would I do that if I can just fuck whoever I want?
>>
>>11259534
No one's ever helped me when I was feeling suicidal except family members and professionals who were getting paid, obviously after I'd explained I was having problems. Most people go "oh right :/" and leave if you mention anything about mental health issues. Crying in public just gets people awkwardly ignoring you if they are strangers, and your friends will leave if you dare to get upset once in front of them. And if you don't say anything to anyone (which is one of the main reasons men will suffer in silence more often than women, they refuse to tell anyone), they won't psychically know you're in pain if you have a vagina. Hence having to tell someone or have a public display of emotion in the first place. I've been encouraged to kill myself directly by my ex-husband as well (which was seen as morally neutral by my next female ex, so I'm not saying women are better than men).

Family members are the only people in the world who truly give a shit about anyone, male or female I guess. Friends fuck off when things aren't sunny and partners are usually actively evil. Don't think this would somehow be different if you chopped your dick off
>>
>>11259855
>I've been encouraged to kill myself directly by my ex-husban
well why didn't you
>>
>>11259855
>bio female who has sex with men
Why the absolute fuck do you think this board of all places is where you should be going to cry about your problems?
>>
>>11259659
That's the exact same shit every democratic men's rights organization (the right to the franchise in the UK, worker's marches and strikes, etc) have done to get results unless they were somehow already in a position of power to lead a coup or something lol. And if the rank and file men who join and fight in a coup count, there are a few female examples such as the Women's Battalion of Death in the SU. Obviously not as many, since they were discouraged from being in combat roles for most of history (which didn't stop a few from crossdressing and sneaking off to join anyway). But even when it comes to militaristic causes, women don't just do nothing. They are usually asked to do their part and have for the most part have gladly done so (non-combat roles, WWI munitions factories and Land Army, where they took over the jobs while the men were at war, etc.)

Notice the above can still tolerate your conservative worldview because the women were in roles deemed appropriate for females. Let alone that the normal social role of women (to give birth- which most women would willingly do, and the others who didn't want to- like Renaissance saints- were willing to fucking eat spiders and pour boiling pig fat on their genitals to earn the right not to) carried a high risk of death and a large labour in terms of taking care of the kid afterwards. But this idea that women have never sacrificed anything and do nothing goes beyond conservatism and into a brain disease.
>>
>>11259933
>women don't just do nothing
Yeah, they shame men into dying on the battlefield.
>>
>>11259933
>your conservative worldview
Not even remotely a conservative you pus leaking cunt whore. Conservatives want women to be protected, I don't.
>>
>>11259924
>Why the absolute fuck do you think this board of all places is where you should be going to cry about your problems?

I came here because of trans bullshit, never acted on, going back 15+ years. Just got distracted by this thread. And yeah it's pointless to argue, I don't expect to change anyone's mind about anything, but this website has never done anything constructive so I don't care about shitting it up

>>11259873
To piss him off
>>
>>11259984
He gave you a sound advice
>>
>>11259855
>No one's evet helped me
>except my family and doctors
"no one's ever fucked me except for those 20 guys last summer"
am I fucking dreaming reading this nonsense? are you for real? who else were you expecting to help you, the king of Norway?
>>
>>11259984
Well at least you admit you're just shitposting.
>>
>>11259943
Yep correct, they were encouraged to do so by a government campaign (the white feather bullshit). So it was also considered part of their role to help with the war effort by the guys in charge.

>>11259967

Oh yeah, I forgot incels can be a bit self-aware on this website. anyway, see you around
>>
>>11260032
>incel
one buzzword didn't land so she has to pull out another
just kill yourself honestly
>>
>>11260011
I think her point was she had to pay people to help her (except her senpai) and men can easily do the same if they live somewhere with socialized medicine. Most men do have a relationship with their family, if they don't and live in some shithole where they pay upfront they're fucked

OP was saying random strangers would trip over their dicks to do it for roastie reasons. Which I have seen happen but maybe she's very ugly
>>
>>11260295
The link is broken.
Nice copypasta.
>>
>>11260032
>if you don't want women to be protected you are an incel
what a nice example of female logic
you forget it's /lgbt/ and that wet hole between your legs ("snares and nets" as ecclesiastes put it) doesn't hold power over most of us, we see you for what you are, even androphilic tranners who want to be women are not charmed by you, they are charmed with femininity as idea, as a platonic form of it, you are just yet another vessels of it and therefore of not much importance
>>
>>11260411
Based and redpilled.
>>
>>11259491
its literally almost no one, who gives a shit dumb whore
>>
>>11260032
>they were encouraged to do so by a government campaign (the white feather bullshit
Source that that it was government?

Sounds like feminist historical revisionism. Seconding >>11260047
>>
>>11259534
>miserable men are left to suffer and die. Always been that way.
Oh give me a break. There's nothing that prevents men from seeking help. It's one thing to complain about social norms that make it less likely for men to seek help, it's another to play the victim when there's no one victimizing you.
>>
>>11260578
The difference (which I'm sure you are well aware of and are just pretending to be retarded) is that men and women are both commonly not going to seek help but people will leap off buildings if it means they can help a woman and everyone will tell a man to go fuck himself. Even if they don't ask for help, women get way more help than men who do ask for help.
>>
>>11260578
Look at welfare/benefits approval rate for men vs women, it's staggering difference. If you're a destitute poorfag male you will starve to death, if you're a female there's always gonna be some safety net.
>>
>>11260605
This, honestly. As an mtf it was really noticeable for me. As a guy whenever I shared my problems people either mocked me or shrugged it off. As a girl whenever I even hint at having any problem almost everyone is like "how can I help?", even other women. It made me far more sympathetic towards men. Natal females don't realize this because they take it for granted.
>>
>>11260047
This is literally an incel thread though, it's disingenuous to claim it isn't.
I can't help but wonder what the fuck you're all doing on /lgbt/ though.
>>
>>11260643
Pretty hard for me to be an incel considering I'm married, you seething skank
>>
>>11260643
I'm engaged to my bf.
And straight woman "allies" like you don't belong to /lgbt/. Fuck off.
>>
>>11260643
you literally cannot grasp the idea that it's not only incels who don't feel any particular sympathy to women?
>>
File: 436257g4g235.png (490 KB, 449x401)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>seething dumblrite skank made the mistake of assuming 4chan being split made a difference
>"lmao imma educate the unenlightened masses on my gender studies degree and show them how those male pigs are the root of all evil #fuckmen"
>comes in here with flimsy arguments that would put even her government sponsored brainwasher (aka gender studies professor) in a suicidal spot
>hits a wall when she realizes her entire worldview is based on far left brainwashing
>mistakes modern capitalist issues with self made up bollocks issues like "gender issues" (as if that is even a thing to begin with)
>gets utterly BTFO in 5 posts by a rag tag team of literal fags that have probably jacked off 5 times today already
>seething dumblrite skank will indeed soon forget her lesson but at least next time she will stay in her soothing safe space ball pit
sunshine if you think you are smart you got another thing coming
>>
>>11260932
>capitalist issues
Back to /leftypol/
>>
>>11260295
>>11260851
even if true a simple explanation is that if someone's daughter starts wearing baggy clothes and cutting their hair short they just get ignored as a tomboy but of their son starts growing their hair out and wearing dresses then it's straight off to the psychiatrist
>>
>>11261211
Female privilege. This is real intersectionality, being male+LGBT has extra disprivilege that a female LGBT or a male cishet wouldn't have.
>>
>>11258467
Dab.
>>
So from an MtF transsexual perspective i'd say there's advantages to being either sex if you know how to work them. Most people in either role do not know how to work those advantages nor how to mitigate the disadvantages of class warfare and prejudice. Be a better human and you'll find your life success greatly increasing. Privilege is on the table for both sides, you just have to put in work and fucking take it.
>>
>>11262527
>So from an MtF transsexual perspective i'd say there's advantages to being either sex if you know how to work them.
Oh yeah, what?

>Most people in either role do not know how to work those advantages
That's totally false. Women's entire culture and upbringing is about taking advantage of their privileges.
>>
>>11259685
ayyy lmao
>>
>>11260643
>This is literally an incel thread though, it's disingenuous to claim it isn't.
abloo bloo, poor roastie
>>
>>11257508
>How do transguys feel about losing their female privilege?
They don't.
>>
File: laughs (2).gif (3.5 MB, 480x304)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB GIF
>>11269364
>female privilege
>things that actually exist
>>
>>11257508
I think people treat me better since transitioning, actually. I haven't been catcalled in a few months (which would give me panic attacks) and no one stares at me / checks me out on public transport anymore. It's really refreshing, it's like I can live life more anonymously now.
>>
>>11269428
If you believe feminist lies, yes.
>>
>>11269456
I can always tell who's FtM just from text. I mean it's pretty obvious you are anyway but you all still think and express yourselves like women.
>>
>>11269538
Surprise, reading yaoi doesn't make you a man.
>>
Why do people who talk about female privilege always seem more interested in attacking women than actually improving men's condition?
>>
Why do people who talk about male privilege always seem more interested in attacking men than actually improving women's condition?
>>
>>11269538
Wow, you're really observant.
Your IQ must be nearing 75 or above!
>>
>>11269538
Wow, I can't believe my account of life as an FTM makes me read like an FTM. Imagine my shock!
>>
>>11269538
Bullshit. If that's true, what are the clues, what in the text shows woman thinking and expression?
>>
>>11269583
That's exactly the kind of answer I expected.
Whether you find their goals valid or not even stereotypical man-hating feminists occasionally focus on, you know, women's issues, and not just btfoing them evil men. Fuck, even terfs seem (or at least pretend) to be concerned about women's safety in bathrooms, prisons or whatever. On the other hand I only see bitterness coming from the other side, never actual propositions.
>>
>>11269595
>!
Women use exclamation marks a lot more, particularly when they're being passive aggressive.

>>11269600
No, it makes you read like a woman.
>>
>>11259552
It seems impossible because women exercise a diffused mode of power when they play corporate games, as opposed to blatant power men do. The hierarchical title is not that important to women; functional power is. Thats why women tend to showup in gatekeeper and midmanagement roles: payout is decent at the amount of risk undertaken (much less than a CEO, who is personally and severally liable to Law and shareholders) and functional power. HR and Accounts is a prime example: these are cost-centers, but are indispensible, with lots of internal power. Most women are happy to be there and stay there. Even in corporate women gravitate to "mother" roles. Father brings in the cheque (business dev, production, logistics are 70% male, my experience), mom manages the house (HR, accounts). This is not a coincidence; women either apply for these roles from the start or request/accept internally shuffling into them.

Also, women get to play the tart card. Men dont really have that option. Its deplorable, but understandable. Why have some natural talent, work like a dog for 20 years, cut a whole swathe of throats to arrive at the big leagues when you can just hit the gym, put on some nice clothes, and flirt with the head of IT? Incidentally, not a lot of women in IT because of bad eyes from screens and balding from being around server towers all the time. Radioactive.

Men are the bigger risk takers and bullies; thats what it takes to confront the hostile world outside the company. Women dont want to be that person. Companies are profit motivated; whoever can increase share price gets the corner office. It doesnt matter if you are a woman if you can be the kind of person who can do this: heartless to outsiders, with a taste for blood. Women overwhelmingly tend not to be that person.
>>
>>11269694
Probably because an entire sex of people are sick of a small portion of the other sex blaming every single life and social ill on them, with silly arguments that are unable to comprehend that maybe there's another side to it, you know, and expecting some form of reparations.

You people just repeat your convictions over and over, this very conversation has been had countless times before and I bet lots of times by you in the past.
>>
>>11269709
>!
woman detected
>>
>>11269727
>balding from being around server towers all the time. Radioactive.
wtf sauce?
>>
>>11269727
Add: knewledgebased professional roles like finance and legal are 50\50.
>>
>>11259552
>>11269694
>>11269727
as an mtf this sort of thing makes me really really dysphoric ;_;
>>
File: opruh.jpg (19 KB, 250x188)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>11269727
>>
>>11269777
I work there (peon role). IT backend, server rooms. Men are sparse by late 20s, topbald by 38; women are crowning by late 20s. I dont have hard science, but i got eyes. Women who want to keep looks should be progammers and sysadmins, not backend techies.
>>
>>11257508
We feel great about it.
We acknowledge that female privilege exists. We just don't want it. Those that do are trenders who do not experience any real dysphoria.
Whenever we are treated to female privilege, we take it as an insult. It makes us very dysphoric; emasculated.
>>
>>11269791
Am 3rd anon.

My sincere sympathies.

Not sure if theres any cope for this.
>>
>>11269813
>We
>>
>>11269868
If you don't feel positive about no longer being treated like a female, guess what? You're a trender and not a real FtM transgender.
>>
>>11269813
>Whenever we are treated to female privilege, we take it as an insult. It makes us very dysphoric; emasculated.
You weren't circumcised at birth.
>>
>>11269916
I would kill to reborn even if it meant being circumcised. I'm sorry if you were and I know that's a kike practice of basically child rape, but it doesn't make me feel better about having dysphoria over what I have in my underwear.
>>
>>11257508
I'm poor, ugly, too educated to get hired at minimum wage but not so educated to get hired anywhere else, disabled, queer.
I never had any female privilege, or any privilege lol
>>
File: Complete_Service.jpg (70 KB, 394x507)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>11269873
If female privilege actually existed, you wouldn't want to be a man.
>>
>>11269994
That's not how transgenderism works. It's an innate neurological status, not an attempt to get privilege in most cases. MtFs transition for female privilege most of the time, and that's why you see more MtFs than FtMs; they don't have the actual real medical condition of transgenderism.
>>
>>11269945
That's a courageous post.

>>11269961
>>11269916
>>
>>11269847
>Not sure if theres any cope for this.
the other two anons to stop hating me for my sex would be nice
but that never going to happen enough for me to live the life a girl does
>>
>>11270031
It's courageous of you to assume that trans men enjoy being treated like women. Missing the whole point of transition there.
>>
>>11258005
Males aren't privileged at all in modern society, specially straight men.
>>
>>11270119
You don't enjoy your genitals being protected from mutilation?
>>
>>11270120
Not to derail but I think it's more like feminine men are treated with privilege and not the whole concept of homosexuality itself. Homosexuality in males is stereotyped as feminine and so it's seen as more desirable. Gays are believed to be friends of women. That's where their privilege comes from. Masculine gay men are not treated with the same privileges at all.
>>
>>11270146
I want to "mutilate" them. I'd have my entire genitals removed if that were possible, easy, and affordable. Do you not see the issue here? It's hard to imagine that we're privileged for not having our genitals circumcised when we have genital dysphoria.
>>
File: 449465515.jpg (105 KB, 950x950)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>11270120
Of course they are.
They make more money.
They get all the top jobs.
Still no female president of USA.
Barely any female CEOs.
Barely any females at the top of any profession.
Women are the second sex.
They were considered property for most of history.
Female privilege is a myth AGP males insist on because it validates their fetish, but it isn't based on reality or facts.
>>
>>11270146
Not whoever you were talking too; didn't read whole conversation, but I get the general implication. Personally, I'm FTM and believe male babies genitals should be protected from circumsition.
Unfortunally, coming here and picking fights with my FTM brothers won't make (((them))) stop cutting dick skin off baby boys.
>>
>>11270173
Are you glad female circumcision wasn't performed on you or not?
>>
>>11269994
so conversely, since male priv exists, every rightthinking careerminded woman would want to FtM.

Since this is not true, this line of reasoning is not true to life. It may be true in individual cases, but its not widespread or powerful enough to be taken as a general law.
>>
>>11270160
>feminine men are treated with privilege and not the whole concept of homosexuality itself
Quite the opposite actualy, the more effeminate a man is, the more likely he is to be accused to be homosexual and the more insults he gets.
>>
>>11270187
>Female privilege is a myth AGP males insist on because it validates their fetish
???
>>
>>11270216
So homosexuals get insulted, and this is supposed to be a privilege? Be consistent, my friend.
>>
>>11258467
Why can’t people just accept that both are privileged in different ways. Gender stereotypes fuck over everyone
>>
>>11270187
Maybe men are just privileged because they're better than women?
>>
>>11270216
it depends actually
if you don't have gay mannerisms and look andro you will likely be treated better than an average guy
>>
>>11270211
No, because they don't have body dysmorphia.
But they do want male privilege which is why feminism exists: to try and bring women up to the level of men.
>>
>>11270223
>So homosexuals get insulted, and this is supposed to be a privilege?
I never claimed that.
>>11270234
Nope, people at best ignore you, don`t take you serious and if you happen to be attracted to women, you are fucked.
>>
>>11270120
>specially straight men.
Are whites the most oppressed race too?
>>
>>11270229
t. feminist accepting that she's wrong about male privilege but not quite ready to admit female privilege yet
>>
>>11270257
>feminine men are associated with homosexuals
>men insulted for being perceived as homosexual
>????
>gays are privileged over straights
>>
>>11270263
I’m just tired of the constant oppression Olympics that happens. One does not negate the other
>>
>>11270208
>Personally, I'm FTM and believe male babies genitals should be protected from circumsition.
They should, which is why the idea that the female privilege of protection is unwanted is very bad, especially when spoken from a position of having that privilege >>11269916
>>Whenever we are treated to female privilege, we take it as an insult. It makes us very dysphoric; emasculated.
>>
>>11270284
>I’m just tired of the constant oppression Olympics
t. every feminist the second she realizes she's not getting gold
>>
>>11270313
What do you want from me. I acknowledge that female privilege is a thing. Also I’m a man
>>
>>11270296
You're speaking from a place of having the privilege of not even being able to empathize with how dysphoria works or feels.
>>
>>11270269
>>men insulted for being perceived as homosexual
>>????
>>gays are privileged over straights
How do you figure that?
>>
>>11270351
Evasion and presumption.
>>
>>11270354
You said that men are oppressed, especially straight men, implying that straight men are more oppressed than gay men.
>>
>>11270371
As if you were not make presumptions when you said that I was "speaking from a position of female privilege".
>>
>>11270260
yep
>>
>>11270187
Males also take the hands-on scum jobs by a majority too. Pest control, sewage, plumbing, hazardous materials, heavy industry. Nuthouse orderlies and plongeurs are overwhelmingly men. I dont see any feminists applying to those ads. Male feminists neither: they tend to be fat, weak and whiney. Good enough to push pencils in the procurement office (if theres no one better; competent women usually hold those jobs), cant stand mopping up birdshit from the runway.

Worked as a commercial airline cleaning crew; we got 40% female menials, 0% of them volunteer to clean the septic tanks. Always men quietly standing up and walking to the front of the line.

Your problem is you are cherry picking; you want the top jobs. You like it cushy. Yeah, so does everybody. You can get the top job when you can do the top job. There is no successful economic model that entrusts power as a charity.

Bleating that male privilege must be equalized by femaleempowering policy is charity. Nothing meritocratic or aristocratic ("arete" excellent, "kratos" power; the power of excellence) about it. Unless you can demonstrate profit, no one is going to adopt this policy. It is social engineering by ideology; unless we already buy into the ideology, how can we not resent its manipulative intent if there is no profit?

So here it is: there IS no profit in this redistribution of (supposed) privilege, or else all profitmotivated bodies will fight to adopt it.

Me personally, i will believe anything you want if you can prove my life will improve by it. I already have that benchmark for religion; ideology does not get a free pass.
>>
>>11270382
If you did face genital mutilation for being born male then either I replied to the wrong person or you replied for someone else.
>>
>>11270257
>Nope, people at best ignore you, don`t take you serious and if you happen to be attracted to women, you are fucked.
we speak about different things then because people of the both genders tend to like attractive androgyny, heck pop culture is full of it
>>
>>11270322
Stop shutting down discussion of female privilege with the pathetic "muh olympics" excuse, which as a (male) feminist you never use to shut down your fellow feminists.
>>
File: mansplaining.png (67 KB, 615x300)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>11270397
>aristocratic ("arete" excellent, "kratos" power; the power of excellence)
lol
>>
>>11270397
>I dont see any feminists applying to those ads
>40% female menials
Really blanches my almonds
>>
>>11270375
I never said that.
>>
File: 1536610008759.jpg (34 KB, 636x382)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>11259509
i'd like to see a woman counter this
>>
>>11270400
Reading your exchange with ftmanon gave me cancer. Stop posting, you're legitimately braindead.
>>
File: jobsplit.png (772 KB, 674x7920)
772 KB
772 KB PNG
>>11259491
>>
>>11257508
I'm cool with it, I love being a Chad.
>>
>>11275821
How tall are you?
>>
>>11275838
Ahahaahaha
>>
>>11274575
Arete being excellencies, in the sense of natural gifts, or skill. Kratos power or strength.

If i am wrong, correct me. Anyone can sneer.
>>
>>11274584
Ah, but see, them 40% are emphatically not feminists; they are traditional female role types. They tend to be 45 YO and up with no options; near all of them are english illiterate. Speaking-english only.

Even in this no-hopers case it is just 40%; compare it to macdonalds or any service sector. Women are observably upwards of 60% in those sectors.
>>
>>11276755
Add: there are plenty of feminists that are not gainfully employed; its the traditional woman that gets her hands dirty to keep the family unit going. The activist barista youtube feminist, as a type, prefers to e-beg. Theres plenty of them about; but for some reason, none in the aircraft cleaning bay.

Camgirling, youtube activism
>>
>>11274584
>female = feminist
Really blanches my almonds
>>
>>11259685
that is the ugliest chick I've ever seen
>>
>>11276833
>The activist barista youtube feminist, as a type, prefers to e-beg.
>Camgirling, youtube activism
i wish i was a pretty cis girl who could live like this :(
>>
>>11276861
This is why I prefer my feminists to be career academics or recognized professionals instead of journos and postgrads: They tend not to skim words in their rush to feel outraged.
>>
>>11277018
Was poster.

If you up your makeup game to Chinese or Korean levels, you might. Women with big round face, wide chin, single narrow eyelids, can still turn into Kpoptier pretties. All you need is an unromantic approach to beauty and 10000 hours getting good.
>>
>>11277018
Youtube Androgenetics channel comes to mind.
>>
>>11277018
Im not sure you do.

Youll be swarmed by wolves. Comes in PUA, TonyStark, and niceguy flavors. They will weary you with their attempts; if you lose your cool and hit them right in the ego, youll be slutshamed if they can manage it. Prepare to have your private nudes put in /hc/ by a sour exboyfriend at some point, even if he was the one who cheated / hit you with the lavalamp.

You will have, severity depending on where you live, a constant consciousness of the possibility of rape. Muaythai classes, pepperspray and friendly male company become considerations when packing your bag for the day.

Also.
Lowbasic insecure women will autotarget you by default; godhelpyou if you have shortcomings in your personality. They will zero in on that and make it your key defining feature. Your public life becomes an unpaid partime PR job.

Its not all wine and roses for the pretties anon. Get rid of this "grass is greener" bias and youll be less miserable.
>>
>>11259855
all your friends are also female lol
>>
>>11277094
My mother used to tell me about this from her stories as far back as the 80s.

She ended up working, quite temporarily at first, line on steelworking at one of the world's top steelworking companies at the time, worked from there straight to forewoman over the next 10 years. It's not that women can't do the job, but that men don't trust them. Once on the job and seeing her handle herself, that stuff changes.

And whoever was spouting about a meritocracy has no idea what in the fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>11277094
Partly, for some of the jobs. Storemen are rarely women; they need to move bales and barrels. But rivetters and engine techs are 20% women. No heavy lifting involved, just loud hot work. Women dont really apply, not even the chinese nationals who thrive on the exchange rate.

I concede the point on pig/bro culture; it may be present. And also some bosses take one look and just assume you cant bench your own bodyweight. It is demoralizing somewhat. Just demonstrate your willingness and ability to work. Theres not much else unless you can somehow change their BIOs chauvinism. My condolences, but you have to deal with it. Venting is a decent cope, not much of a solution.

The thing about bias is, its a shortcut to thinking minutely. Most guys have more upperbody strength than most girls = looks like guy, is strong. Busy people with lots on their mind have to make snap decisions to keep up withtheir workload, so relying on bias becomes an attractive crutch. Please excuse their boorishness, if you can. I apologize on their behalf. They did not set out to put you down, if that helps. Its not malicious, just boorish.

You mentioned men having the rough jobs because they have been taught the skill growing up; welding, metalwork, yadayada. A valid point. Except menials dont need skill, just instructions and a bucket. Its still not 50/50 in the cleaning bay, whereas menial dishwashers are 70%+ women in the cafeteria. Matter of choice, is my point. Women self-select themselves out of certain roles; feminists do the same. I'm not saying its wrong, i just want to call out that they can stop pretending they are superegalitarian.

>I know some feminists that apply to those ads.
Okay, accepted. Can you tell me what kind of labor, in what proportion of the workforce please? I take it for granted that there are feminists there, per your claim; i'd just like to know female population and the nature of work.
>>
>>11277094
>women refuse to do physical work
>leave male co-workers to handle it
>even when it's part of their job and not the co-worker's
>get surprised they're paid less than the men who do their jobs for them
>get surprised they don't get hired for jobs that involves physical work
Pottery.

>""fake accusations"" of sexism
I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone like you as my superior or in HR if I was falsely accused by a woman or had a legitimate complaint about a woman.

Maybe that's how many men feel when faced with females with your attitude?

>I also grew up learning all those trade skills because
>> I'm a guy and had to know them
>In contrast my sister wasn't taught any of it.
Who taught the two of you differently?
>>
>>11277185
>Meritocracy
I'm that one.

I used a convenient word; the most able should get the position. Using policy to enforce gender equality has the effect of lowering selection by ability. I cannot care what sex color or anything else my head of audit is; i need the HOA to work 18-20hour days for the whole of may, the bookclosing season, in order to signoff the company statements on time.

Please tell me how i am wrong. I honestly dont see it.
>>
>>11277269
To clarify, everybody gets about the same share of work. We all work 10hours. Men just tend to get tasked or selfselected for the really loathsome ones. The women are not actively (in majority cases; batting eyelashes still works sometimes, for some supervisors) shirking.
>>
>>11277352
>Men just tend to get tasked or selfselected for the really loathsome ones.
That wouldn't happen if the females didn't have female privilege.
>>
>>11277391
So... Fem priv is another word for chivalry?

I dunno man. "Priv" is such a polerising expression. Just using it implies it is not deserved or needed. I mean, women who were put in hard labor (offloading sacks potatoes, according to BBC radio report) for wwii war effort pissed blood and went into early menopause. It was too much physically. Practical reality, women shouldnt do heavy lifting on the level of men for everyones safety.
>>
>>11277533
Chivalry is part of female privilege.

>Just using it implies it is not deserved
Privilege is never deserved.

>I mean, women who were put in hard labor (offloading sacks potatoes, according to BBC radio report) for wwii war effort pissed blood and went into early menopause.
Meanwhile, what happened to men?

>Practical reality, women shouldnt do heavy lifting on the level of men for everyones safety.
Women are free to avoid jobs that include physical work, or avoid those parts of mix jobs. Obviously it's only fair that they are paid proportionately less for the work they aren't doing.

The fact that they aren't, and that they whine about it if they are, is entitlement, and the fact they are listened to when they do is undeserved and unneeded privilege, as well as misandry.
>>
>>11277604
It is interesting that you want to become a woman so that you can "whine" about your undeserved "privilege" to be lazy.
Doesn't that make you lazy too?
>>
>>11277647
Nice projection. Now try engaging with what I actually said.
>>
>>11277681
I don't have time to read all that.
What sex are you?
Why are you hating on women?
>>
>>11259491
such a weak fucking argument yet this is the absolute pinnacle of the mong thesis of male privilege lmao
>>
>>11277691
>What sex are you?
You just assumed I'm MtF. What changed?

>Why are you hating on women?
Calling out female undeserved privileged and female entitlement is hating on women?

Perfect example of female privilege.
>>
>>11277753
>Ask any ftm and he will tell you any male privilige they have far exceeds any privilige they used to have
Bitch, you're crazy. Fuck off. Stop using us as shining tokens to push your feminist worldview. Stop assuming our opinions, especially stop assuming that we would have opinions that resemble the exact opposite of our realities.
>>
>>11277753
>and vice versa for MTF's
Joining in with my brother here >>11277784 ...you're crazy. Spending longer to look nice is annoying at times. So is being considered a small retard. That said, being considered AT ALL is amazingly awesome on a level you can't possibly understand until literallly no one in the entire world gives one solitary damn if you survive the night or not. Being a small retard is leagues better than being a presumed rapist because it's a few minutes past sundown, or a pedophile because you care if a child is out too late without supervision. No access to most governmental resources for the exact same circumstances that gets immediate support for a woman is also top tier privilege.

NEITHER side is inordinately privileged, BOTH have major disadvantages and advantages. Next time you lament that low tier men want to try to sleep with you, turn off your social media for a year. That's the amount of people trying to sleep with the average man. I guarantee you you won't find it as enjoyable as you think you will.

Get some perspective, grow up, and reengage the world. And for the record, virtually EVERYONE thinks they do the most work at work and can 'prove' it.
>>
>>11259735
Comments like this are why I don't believe in female privilege. I read the sentiment of men online so I know how you think. Privilege guilt means nothing to me.
>>
>>11277604
>Priv is never deserved.
Okay. We have a definition. What is your solution regards this undeserved benefit? A general tax or social-devaluation label of some kind? How would you discount the value of someones opinion if they have privilege?

I think it's so hard to practically address it might be better to focus on other problems first.

Another problem with Privilege is that its used as a bludgeon too often in debate to have a neutral register.

The word can just be tacked onto any noun (male female child black white brown boss serf pepe) and be exploited for debate leverage.

Practically, Privilege seems to just be accepted custom and usage beneficial to the noun; black people get to say nigger, women get on lifeboats first, straight white men get to be ignored at Ikea. Its small stuff, nothing to demand REEEdress about, whichever side has it.

>What were the men doing
Men were either at the front or moving the potatos too. Women were a minority with real hard labor; they couldnt do it well or keep their health if they did.
>>
>>11277852
>female privilege doesn't exist because one tranny once had a weird fantasy
>>
>>11278069
Fuck this sealion shit, I gotta get up for 4 in the morning so don't keep me here all night.
You're wrong if you think I'm saying FtMs have ever benefited from female privilege and lost it after transitioning.
FtMs don't really benefit from female privilege, though such exists. FtMs don't want female privilege. It makes us dysphoric.
Cis women however strongly benefit from female privilege. They enjoy it and take advantage of it. Since I've never considered myself to be a girl, as even before puberty I knew I was a guy, I always took female privileges such as not being conscripted to be insulting to myself, but there are obviously females who enjoy that.
>>
>>11278069
>>goes out of his way to point that out to the dumb bitchy girl but not the guy who literally made the thread about how privileged women are.
Her way. Sorry, I don't go through the thread to find every post on the topic. I respond directly to the post that stirs my interest. I haven't even read a previous post of yours to my knowledge in this thread. I'd say the same to ~anyone~ who overly defends the privilege -as-one-sided-advantage concept regardless of which side they're on (and did so in another thread just an hour or so ago).

No need to think I'm singling you out when I'm just old and cranky.
>>
>>11278176
>No need to think I'm singling you out
Don't take it personally, it's her job. She's a professional victim.
>>
>>11277753
Can you name some male privilege(s) you and others now have as men that you did not as women?

I think female privilege (mostly the chivalry sentiment) is just low where you are, from what you describe. Most men dont treat women nicer as a matter of principle. Dont say "need a hand? Let me get that for you" just because, without a sex motive. Sexmotivated "chivalry" is just manipulation, same level as batting eyelashes and showing a bit of leg to James from Corporate Communications; it evaporates in front of old, ugly, or paired (visibly and jealously married) of the opposite sex. This is mislabeled as privilege.
>>
>>11278188
I respect people who will fight for what they believe in, but I also expect anyone so passionate to try to consider their beliefs all the time - its dangerous to be both passionate/zealous AND refuse to reconsider. That's how genocides begin.

But a professional victim? No. I think she's just passionate. FWIW, i count myself a feminist too, but I have no problem going my own way with what I think is right if I have to. This is one of those topics.
>>
>>11277753
>Men weigh more and take up more space.
So on top of your mentioned costs to society at large, men also have private costs: less privateproperty room, need more food, higher insurance premiums, and use more fuel when driving their own cars.

I might say the same about women: all their public toilets need thrones, no urinals; they have to spend more to keep up wardrobe appearances. Both sexes have a set of public and private cost; it mostly balances out. This is not a persuasive argument.
>>
>>11269813
As a cis boy, I fucking love when I get the same attention and consideration as a desirable female. It shouldn't be emasculating to let someone buy you a drink, or carry your bags. I hate cis macho dickheads that get offended whenever they aren't allowed to be uncomfortable masculine control freaks.
>>
>>11278316
It's probably different for you because you don't get severe dysphoria from being occasionally treated in a somewhat feminine way.
>>
>>11277852
Hello anon. Let me invite you to use your empathy.

A person who speaks with this much bitterness has been shafted by someone abusing, for want of a better word, female privilege. No one is born thinking this.

The most venomous feminazi specimen has probably been very severely hurt by a man or men collectively. Same thing with the most beardbrowed waifupillowed MGTOW.

You are free not to be guilted into making reparations. You are also free not to take responsibility when someone else uses coquettry to get her way and turns a NEET into a Unabomber. However, refusing to recognize that asshole behavior ("abuse of priv") as asshole behavior is a blindspot. It is at best unhelpful.
>>
>>11278334
I just don't assign gender to acts of kindness or virtue, they're all good in my book. I feel like that's something society teaches you to be ashamed of, and its up to you to say fuck that.
>>
>>11278397
Thank you for not calling me a faggot.

The question remains: what are the male privs you experience as man but not woman?
>>
>>11278467
The chance was of me becoming a CEO was higher as a man.
>>
>>11277094
You're a coon. A coon troon. smfh
>>
>>11277753
>Ask any ftm and he will tell you any male privilige they have far exceeds any privilige they used to have
Lolno, there may be a lot of femcuck ftms but it's certainly not all of us. This isn't reddit.
>>
>>11279960
If you were IRL nearly appointed i'll have to take your word for it; sure doesnt look like CEO and Chair are appointed based on actual business intelligence from down here.
>>
>>11279960
Incorrect.
>>
>>11280706
>If you were IRL nearly appointed i'll have to take your word for it
Obviously she's lying.
>>
>>11278255
>FWIW, i count myself a feminist too
Why
>>
>>11280482
I don't believe in either privilege
>>
>>11270109
Late reply but there is nothing in the other posts that implies they hate you for your sex.
>>
>>11259681
I mean, it's pretty neat not having periods.
>>
>>11259837
You clearly can't fuck whoever you want, judging by your personality.
>>
>>11269709
>Women use exclamation marks a lot more, particularly when they're being passive aggressive.
That's a load of bullshit.
Who the hell did you learn that from, Steven Crowder? xD
>>
>>11270393
top kek
Tbh, I think class will always be far more of a contributing "privilege" factor than race, gender, or sexuality. Just look at the Queen, Will Smith, or Ellen DeGeneres.
>>
>>11288652
Biology isn't privilege. Being treated better by society is.
>>
Privilege isn't some kind of zero sum game you idiots.
Human interactions rarely are.
>>
>>11290403
>Tbh, I think class will always be far more of a contributing "privilege" factor than race, gender, or sexuality.
Which class gets you exempt from the draft?

Which race gets you exempt from the draft?

Which sexuality gets you exempt from the draft?
>>
File: 1518727347452.png (369 KB, 643x960)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
"Female privilege" is exactly why I transitioned. Basically what >>11259282 said.

>>11259681
I will, thanks.
>>
>>11290801
>tfw wish i was a cute little retard
t. mtf
>>
>>11290806
That's okay. I'll treat you like a cute little retard to your heart's content.
>>
>>11284379
Benefit of the doubt.

If she is, heres hoping shes got enough decency not to bank it just to score a point.
>>
>>11290806
66.6% isnt bad.

C+
>>
>>11290718

Not that anon, but being under a draft system, experience says:

Class: the nephews and grandchildren in law of civil servants of minister tier get autoselected for officer school. One bugger i knew as a recruit could not do one chinup after basic, has a polytechnic diploma (officerschool favors "useful" degrees or S-tier diplomas) still got into officer school. You tell me, chum.

Race: after basic, the niggerclass officers are not put in charge of sensitive sites. Like intelligence. Unofficial opinion is the people making the rules are afraid of a helterskelter /sepoy revolt scenario. (Not mentioning the niggerclass race or nature of helterskelter, to keep my location anonymous)

Sexuality: you do not escape the draft by being gay. But if you are a trans and they consider you mentally or physically unfit because of your ops, they will cat you into a noncombat role. Backend clerks, logistics, signals, medics, da woiks.

The draft does not expose privilege, since by law every warm body with a pair, four limbs and two lobes have to go. But the way the draft is practiced does show a class/race/gender stratification. Not saying this is privilege as such, as opposed to legit practical reasons, but the stratification is there.
>>
>>11291985
>Not saying this is privilege as such, as opposed to legit practical reasons,
That's what the feminists say, they think up excuses for female quotas/affirmative action. Still privilege. Male expendability is extreme female privilege.
>>
>>11287917
Because on the whole I agree with most (intersectional) feminist tendencies. I was raised by a mother who would be considered a feminist, a steel mill worker, during the 70s and 80s, then on reruns after that. So I had a mix of femininity and woman power as my childhood heroines, and I embody that as much as I can. That's the crux of real feminism - the choice to be what we want to be, whether it be trad, sultry, modern, asexual, powerbrokers...anything we can imagine.

And so long as men cry on one hand about how horrible they have it and simultaneously conspire to make sure women aren't allowed the chance to compete, usually under false of exaggerated pretenses, I will. But at the same time, i dislike bullies and won't hesitate to speak up when I think 'my side' is on the bullying end, which is rare but can happen because it's made of people, and people are imperfect.

Sorry so late, I missed the rsponse before.
>>
>>11292027
Then is autism or Aspergers Syndrome a privilege? They're banned from the military and the draft too.
>>
>>11292042
>intersectional
Jesus fucking christ, did you get lost on the way to tumblr?
>>
>>11292100
W-well maybe a little.

I figured this place was safer. Ahem. Anyways, there's nothing wrong with intesectional feminism.
>>
>>11292042
>That's the crux of real feminism - the choice to be what we want to be
The crux of feminism is female entitlement.

>And so long as men cry on one hand about how horrible they have it and simultaneously conspire to make sure women aren't allowed the chance to compete, usually under false of exaggerated pretenses,
Literally the wrong way around. Feminism is females crying about how horrible they have it and their quotas/affirmative action is to keep men from competing under false and exaggerated pretenses.

>when I think 'my side' is on the bullying end, which is rare
You rarely think it because you're a brainless feminist.
>>
>>11292118
>there's nothing wrong with intesectional feminism.
All sexism is wrong, including all forms of feminism.
>>
>>11292130
Men's activism is rarely based on how to help men. It's more based on wanting to take women's rights away and blaming women for everything.
>>
>>11292130
No one pulled your chain, Hans, get the fuck back to the Reichschancellory.

Your first line is insipid, the second completely ignored the infinite 'OHHH SHE'S GUNNA CRY SEXUAL ASSUALT' mantra you sexists weild like it's a polearm at the battle of Hastings whining and the third is supposition not even supported by this thread where I took both sides to task as my opening post.

Now you may leave, and please shut the door as you go.
>>
>>11292149
Isn't this the truth. Open to Return of Kings and there's 47 entries of 'how women are fucking you over' 'why women are the worst' 'why you should ignore women' and then some 'how to be a man like its 1427' post. And they wonder why their brains are rotted. Not one word on the rights they keep whining about, which could mostly be solved by addressing toxic masculinity and stopping being the police force for the 1% of men who run the world.
>>
>>11292149
>wanting to take []men's rights away and blaming []men for everything.
Look it's feminism!
>>
>>11292200
And they don't talk about wanting to fix things like the male homeless problem and would be against programs that help them. They're also against ending the draft. They never propose solutions other than "Let's go back to making women property."
>>
>>11292359
Why would you just lie like this?
>>
>>11292027
Affirmative action and hiring / enroling by ideological quota is majority cases NOT practical. It is an attempt at social engineering that entails an immediate obvious cost to the org, such as infantry with 50% less upperbody strength, and ghetto behaviour in college dorms.

My point was, this supposed privilege in the practice of draft (at least in my country; the new vogue American practice of having a female quota for physicallstrength dependent roles is Darwin Award stupid) is mostly rooted in practical concerns. Any right thinking org accepts candidates on basis of getting the most outputperunit. Feminists will not dare mention "practicalness" when talking about physical endeavors. Read somewhere that one of the Williams sisters had a warmup match with a world rank 200 male tennis player. He beat her so bad by raw stats (not skill; he was just faster and stronger) she quipped he was trying to kill her. Thats how big the margin is: World #1 / #2 for women is barely a match for World #200 for men.
>>
>>11292130
I'm a bloke, on your side. Bald statements like these are on par with "men are pigs."

Dismantle the argument, dont just call them AIDS and fail.
>>
>>11292401
In most cases 'practical' to a man means 'stuff that used to be important, and lets never check to see if it still is'
>its not PRACTICAL to have women in the military!
Why?
>becuase in this corner case involving heavy infantry under fire after paratrooping into hostile territory in 1945, you need to carry 200 pounds of gear!
>because muh pullups!
>because because because
None of which are usually applicable to modern situations. OR it's because of men themselves. "Its not practical, she might have to go to the bathroom then the men won't be able to control themselves from trying to protect her!"

The 'most output her unit' involves range, hitting the target, target kill percentage, correctly identifying targets, getting to the target, utilizing technology on the target, subterfuge in arriving at the target, and hearts and minds. You'll notice a distinct lack of mud and gator wrestling, lifting tree trunks for fun, and other strength pursuits from that list and instead a bunch relying on dexterity, intelligence, consistency, aim, steadiness, and the capability of doing dreary jobs without going insane, as well as fitting into tight places.
>>
>>11292401
>Affirmative action and hiring / enroling by ideological quota is majority cases NOT practical.
It's an attempt to invent justifications for female privilege, just like your "b-but they're w-weaker!!" is a justification for their exemption from the draft. See >>11292432

>the new vogue American practice of having a female quota for physicallstrength dependent roles is Darwin Award stupid
Feminism/sexism doesn't care about being stupid.

>>11292432
So you agree exempting women from the draft is a baseless and sexist female privilege.
>>
>>11292409
Second wave feminism was anti man and third wave feminism is pro man. First wave MRA wanted equality and to fix men's issues, second wave men's activism is anti woman.
>>
>>11292485
>So you agree exempting women from the draft is a baseless and sexist female privilege.
No, the draft itself is a moronic and retarded concept that should not exist, and realistically hasn't since the 70s except for in name alone.

Seems like a shitty hill to mount your defense on, so to speak. However, to the point, the reason for it is men. Women didn't write the draft. Men did. And now men who fight to uphold that sexist interpretation continue to empower the men who wrote it. If the draft bothers you, fight the men who keep it up, not blame women for not being on it. Where the hell is your perspective?
>>
>>11292432
Men in a unit with female soldiers with disobey orders because their male socialization is to protect the female ahead of following orders.

That's not suitable for a functional military.
>>
>>11292531
As I said. If men are incapable of overcoming their 'socializaton' like women did to establish feminism, then don't bother whining that women are the ones who are privileged. Your enemy is your own kind. You are blaming your refusal to stand up for yourselves on women. That's not our job.
>>
>>11292529
>No,
Feminists who deny their privilege are why feminism is a force for sexism in the world.

>and realistically hasn't since the 70s except for in name alone.
The planet is more than just America. Wake up.

>However, to the point, the reason for it is men. Women didn't write the draft. Men did.
I forgot women don't have the vote, female politicials don't exist, female judges don't exist, women don't politically campaign, etc.

As you make clear, feminism is wanting every benefit but none of the responsibilities. Everything must be blamed on men.
>>
>>11292542
>overcoming their 'socializaton' like women did to establish feminism
Demanding special treatment from the opposite sex isn't overcoming female socialization. It is female socialization.
>>
>>11292564
Female socialization is to be agreeable, conscientious, and obedient. If you think that didn't have to be overcome to demand proper treatment from overlords, you're literally too stupid to consider talking with.
>>
i want to be a girl more than anything else and it kills me inside when i read feminist things about men
>>
>>11292560
>Feminists who deny their privilege are why feminism is a force for sexism in the world.
You have yet to demonstrate much 'privilege', and certainly an overwhelming amount in comparison to males.
>The planet is more than just America. Wake up.
That's true, but if you aren't telling me what country you're from, I can't really address it in your nation now can I? Not that I'm familiar with the draft anywhere else, HOWEVER, what I said still stands - it's a stupid idea and if you aren't fighting your ruling male overlords for it, that's on you.
>I forgot women don't have the vote, female politicials don't exist, female judges don't exist, women don't politically campaign, etc.
Again - I don't know your nation. I'm willing to bet the representation was small compared to the male participants, and any campaigning, voting, etc that may have been attendant. Why don't you provide us a history lesson. Do include why men haven't attempted to end the draft that they find so blatantly unfair.
>but none of the responsibilities.
You've laid out no 'responsibilities', nor demonstrated their need. You just want to wax poetic about how oh so bad it is to be a man.
>>
>>11259491
Well.... duh. Guys get shit done. Girls do nothing but complain and bitch, why the fuck would we leave them in charge?
>>
Men over 40 are privileged compared to women over 40. Women under 40 are privileged compared to men under 40. Males are least privileged as babies because of circumcision. They are most privileged at 50 when they are seen as powerful, climb the ladder easily and can get any type of girlfriend. Females are most privileged at 18-29 because of all the orbiters and free things they get. They are least privileged after 40 when they hit the wall and no longer get female privilege and are also taken less seriously.
>>
Porn culture and rap culture are anti female. Men often see women as nothing but objects because they're used to seeing them degraded.
>>
>>11292680
>Males are least privileged as babies because of circumcision.
Circumcision is permanent. A male circumcised as a baby is still circumcised at 40+.

>They are least privileged after 40 when they hit the wall and no longer get female privilege
They still haven't been circumcised, because they still have female privilege.
>>
Western culture is anti-male.
>>
>>11292707
Take it up with the men who are cutting your penises.

This seems to be the part that men overlook.
>>
>>11292711
The youth culture is anti female. The culture of the 35+ is pro female. Women under 35 get all the brunt of the hate by their peers.
>>
>>11259552
Stop using twitter before it's too late.
>>
>>11292713
>mothers as well as fathers don't have their sons circumcised
>most circumcisions aren't performed by nurses/OBGYNs

Why are feminists so determined to blame everything on men? Why do they never acknowledge anything women do wrong, even when it's men and women doing it?
>>
>>11292765
Why are men constantly looking for a way to blame women instead of getting off their lazy asses and standing up for something for a change?

If you want it changed, GO FUCKING CHANGE IT instead of whining on the internet. Holy. Fucking. Christ. "B-but muh wimminz!" Write Congress. There are 110 women in both parties, 460 men. Which group has teh power to overturn circumcision tomorrow?

Hint: it's men.
>>
well, before i was treated like a retarded child who can't do anything, now i'm being treated like a weirdo lesbian rapist. idk which is better
>>
>>11258467

Great article. Saw a short investigative report on this woman who went undercover as a man for a book and it ran something along the lines of this.
Sidenote: laughed at the black dude saying:
>Being a black man has changed the way I move in the world.... Now I walk at a slower pace, and if I’m late I don’t dare rush.
>>
>>11259515
>It's not women's fault that men kill themselves and other men
Its not mens fault women arent motivated to make money since everything is given to them by men
O wait, it might be.
But where does that leave lesbians
>>
>>11292432
Heres what i mean by practical:

Im infantry drafted. Heres what i mean.

GPMG, AT4 are heavy equipment. Takes 3 men to lug around. Assuming 5kilo tripod, 10kilo gun, 10kilo ammo. Your basic fieldpack and standard weapon and ammo is a 30+ kilo weight total.

Infantry is expected to march 20km per day; forcemarch may be 40km in 24hrs.

A fit woman may be 60+kilos, unless she is an Amazon. Serena williams is 70kilos, so lets assume 65for typical fit woman. That means a fit average sized woman on the mg team has to lug 35 and 40 kilos, > 50% bodyweight. On the AT4 team, it might be 40 and up (AT 4 is heavier)

Thats just marching and hauling. Theres still defensive trench digging. Full MG trench is minimal up to the nipple, around 1.5 meters deep, and enough for 3 men, between 9-12 meters. AT4 trench is a 5mx5m square, PLUS standard infantry trench. Heres the thing about trenchdigging: you dont dig just for you. Just because you are small doesnt mean you can dig small. Your trench must be able to fit 85% of the soldiers in your company, so they can take your position. So on top of lugging upwards of 50% bodyweight 20km per day, a woman has to dig a mansized trench. We have a female troop here, trained separate from men (horndog idiots are a real thing); their success rate at trench excercise (3days to be fully entrenched) is like 20-30%, compared to men 60-75%. That is what i mean by practucal. A female infantry company can relief any male infantry company at an entrenched position; no male company can relief a female one without one day spent widening the trenches.

Infantry is not just having a gun and shooting. We are making barbwire defenses, sandbagpillboxes, BEFORE we get to fight. This isnt COD. Same with artillery and engineers. Their haulage might be less fuckedup because they are estab with machines, but they are still doing heavy lifting. An artillery round is between 10-20kilos, someone told me; have to load it fast without dropping.
>>
File: 1503414235439.jpg (20 KB, 326x326)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>female privilege

ah yes i love posting that im a girl on 4chan and instantly get my opinion dismissed and get trolled on
>>
>>11297876
So the entire infantry in your nation is MG and AT4 teams marching without vehicles for some reason in a modern war scenario wtih fully maxxed out kit awaiting imminent invasion of ground forces also with no armor?

Y'all got bigger problems that women. I can recommed some actual strategy adjustments to your commanders if you'd like, I've beat more simultations than God himiself.
>>
>>11297920
i used to pretend to be a female tripfag on 4chan and people generally liked me~ but well i tried to be a nice girl
>>
>>11292432
>Pullups not applicable to modern warfare.
This is patently untrue for infantry. Dontknow about armored or airforce,but INFANTRY is all about endurance and strength.

Trooplift and construction vehicles are not always available; and then what? No more marching or trenches? Get oudda here. Marches and trenches continue in the medieval manner, or we are 100% dead.

I'm 85 kilos, got a slipped disk just marching in full normal load (no special weapons). I think i am a below average soldier; i dont expect women in general to be able to eat the same kind of shit in the same amount that i do. Not patronizing: the GIJane outfit doesnt train ladies for infantry BTW. The ladies need to go through basic in order to be commanders in backend deploymebts, like signals.
>>
>>11297876
wtf i never was able to carry 30 kg for any prolonged amount of time, it's like nearly half of my weight
guess i was right when i decided get on hrt
>>
>>11297920
Only because they know females would typically merit instant attention merely for their sex irl.
>>
>>11297920
Female privilege is thinking someone pointing out you're an idiot on 4chan means you aren't privileged.
>>
File: lambdasix.jpg (30 KB, 460x460)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>11257508
>female privilege

On two different occasions, Speak With a Geek presented the same 5,000 candidates to the same group of employers. The first time around, details like names, experience and background were provided. Five percent selected for interviews were women.

You can guess what happened next, right? When identifying details were suppressed, that figure jumped to 54 percent.

When tech firms judge on skills alone, women land more job interviews.

https://www.cnet.com/news/when-tech-firms-judge-on-skills-alone-women-land-more-job-interviews/
>>
>>11257508
I love all these soldiers who think it's still 1944 because a truck broke down once.

Holy jesus, the amount of caterwauling alone is enough to make the French surrender.
>>
>>11297989
>female privilege

>Leaders of the Australian public service will today be told to "hit pause" on blind recruitment trials, which many believed would increase the number of women in senior positions.

>Professor Michael Hiscox, a Harvard academic who oversaw the trial, said he was shocked by the results and has urged caution.

>"We anticipated this would have a positive impact on diversity — making it more likely that female candidates and those from ethnic minorities are selected for the shortlist," he said. "We found the opposite, that de-identifying candidates reduced the likelihood of women being selected for the shortlist."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888
>>
>>11297934
No, it is not mostly MG and AT4. I am showing what i understand are the upperlimit of physical requirement. If women want to do infantry properly, they have to match the upper limit, not the lowest limit.

strawmanning does not score you points anon.

Every company of 50ish men has like 8 special weapons.

When i was in basic we did not have personal armor. The vests with the plates as part of webbing came in like 2years after i was done as a commander. I agree with you it is going to be harder going wearing armor.

I'm sure you can make lots of suggestions. USA has a big military budget, highest in the world, more than the next two big spenders put together.

But heres the rub: not all of us have big budgets, lots of crystals, and an assembly line churning out pylons. I'm not a signed-on soldier, just a draftee training for SHTF for the country. Of course i dont get the best toys, or even the first generation toys. Those go to the Real soldiers. I get handmedowns and discount equipment, just to fulfil training requirement.
>>
>>11298021
You are an optimist.

Do you imagine the roads will be smooth and unblocked in a war? That your enemy will not take a cheap shot at your supplylines if he can? Do you imagine your vehicles (3tonner truck is considered a light vehicle) immune to breakdown from grenades, mines, m203? Even in peacetime, just training, theres a repair rotation going on the transports; wartime is just going to make the repairwork x10.

Go read accounts of vietnam, when the promised airsupport could not come, the arti was late, comms were off. This happens when the fighting is thickest, when its down to bayonets. Everything is medieval apart from the rifles.

My concerns are legit. You are refusing to acknowledge it.
>>
>>11298127
>doesn't know that elites control both sides of every war for profit
you're naive
>>
>>11298176
You are missing the point, which is women are unlikely to match the physical requirements of infantry.

War industrial complex is a whole separate argument deserving its own thread.
>>
>>11298057
So what ur saying is we need to construct more pylons?
>>
>>11298210
If you are americans, no you have plenty pylons. Your milspending is just mindboggling.
>>
>>11298127
And now we're down to the corner cases and worst-case suppositions, just like I said before, and the presumption that a few less pounds carried will make or break the outcome of this war more than the ability to shoot, hide, reconnoiter, and the whole slew of other requirements of infantry other than to be Jesse The Body Ventura in Predator lugging around an M80 Browning.

Your concerns speak to a company of all females in a worst-case scenario war under the most imcompetent command of all time using hardware from the 1970s. If that is the situation you're in, it won't be the females that cause you to lose. YOU are refusing to acknowledge ~that~.

And I'm finished arguing about the damn military and your 1,000,000 what ifs with the nearest corollary being FIFTY FUCKING YEARS ago. Crybabies, I swear.
>>
>>11297876
>Im infantry drafted.
Enjoy your male privilege :^)
>>
>>11297934
You dont train for bestcase scenario, which is everything works, hot freshrations every night, and 100% trooplift.

You train for realistic mid-game push, when the war is fully on and your side isnt losing yet. Thats the point of training. Ask any militia man you know: do they train with sedans instead of march? Do they stop the wargames when someones gun jams?
>>
File: 3910879827.jpg (217 KB, 900x598)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>11298194
>the physical requirements of infantry
You mean flying drones remotely?
You definitely need a penis for that!
/s
>>
>>11298295
"A few less pounds" includes 3days rations, entrenching tool, tentage, change of uniforms, and water.

You mentioned shooting, hiding, recon as infantry requirements. Let us go with that. Shooting: a man with generally higher bodymass will experience less kickback, so his combat range scores (cover to cover and shooting) will be better.
Hiding: trenches are part of successful hiding.
Recon: recon relies on being alert. You are less alert when tired. If you are tired just getting to the front, i dont see how you can recon effectively. And recon is not all ATVs and scout speeders. It might mean leopard crawling one KM in a ghillie suit.

> Jesse M80 Browning
Thats the heavy tierfor US and still in use by the US right now; it is not obsolete. Our gpmg is comparable to your m240, going by caliber. My weight comparison is translatable to yours, the most hightech. Your infantry might even be carrying more stuff than mine; we have joint training with US toops before. They are absolute hardcases. Real soldiers. Jesse the Body is not a meme: i seen him. Hes not common but hes there at the back. I'm just a salary man in uniform. If a woman cant beat me, i dont see how she can match Jesse.

>your concerns speak to an all Women company, in the most incompetent command of all time using 1970s hardware.
The US is using about the same smallarms we are. Their highend stuff (Javelin, for example) beats us, no doubt, but SAW and M240 (weapons you consider 1970s) are still staples for US infantry right now.

A male company with female troops in it will not perform as well as either an all male or all female company. Theres hightestosterone horndogs and pigs among us, and PMS once a month for the women. This is a realistic expectation. Joint training with no barracks apartheid is inviting HR problems. Separate training for men and women is very sensible and responsible on the part of Command. They are not (most of the time) incompetent.
>>
>>11298295
You claim to be "done" addressing my 1000,000 whatifs.

You are not "done"; you have evaded continually, preferring to belittle me instead of address my points.

I am still taking you seriously.
>>
>>11298310
Lol no shit.

Women finish tertiery and enter corporate 2 years ahead of us blokes.
>>
>>11298330
Valid point.

How much of US offensive is drones though. 6bil. How much total Army (just army) spending? 120bil.

The drone is useful, but it is not cost effective to have anything above 5% of total operations. An infantryman, costing the same as a drone (a man maybe cheaper) can fill multiple roles: moving supplies, barbwire defense and sandbagging to hold position against light armor. A drone cannot do these. A drone needs a techie, too, since they dont think forthemselves; one drone, one tech. seven men needs one sergeant as controller; they can half-think for themselves. Command efficient.
>>
>>11298330
Drones are not a magic bullet. They cannot replace the human element.

Since we do not have exosuits or mecha yet, the weight of the argument must lie with the human element. True, you dont need a penis to fly a drone. But having one's body producing testosterone since the womb is very useful for a grunt.
>>
>>11298330
You actually scuppered most of your own argument. Drone ops is backend, away from the front; suitable for women.

Sure, have a whole cadre of female techs. They comprise 5% of Army ops anyway. Infantry is still higher manpower, and a man isuch more likely to be a good grunt than a woman.
>>
>>11298477
Add: recon for us is scouts. They have a higher phys test standard than plain infantry. A man has to run a mile in 12 mins to pass (not B or A grade, just pass); for scouts, its 10:30 to pass. Being able to run fast is the whole point of scouts.

Also, we have lower standards for women. 13 minutes to pass for normal infantry. Why? Because they cant make the 12 minute mile.

And youre telling me a woman can do good recon but needs a waiver on the phys?

In that case, why have a phys test at all? If raw phys power is not important, as you keep saying, lets have chubby men sign on as guardsmen.

The moment a military allows chubbyen to stay chubby, i will concede that phys fitness is irrelevant.

As it is not the case today, no, i disagree with you that phys is moot.
>>
>lurked male-centric communities from childhood to young adulthood
>saw what they said about women and developed internalized misogyny
>later realized I was a lesbian
>became female chauvinist
life is good, men stay mad
>>
>>11298330
>You mean flying drones remotely?
>You definitely need a penis for that!
>/s
Then why do females have their own video game tournaments, as well as physical sports?

>>11298497
>Women finish tertiery and enter corporate 2 years ahead of us blokes.
And I bet they still complain that they need special treatment climbing the career ladder, even in your country.
>>
>>11298295
Being effective even under incompetent command is what infantry is good for.

We are supposed to eat bullets.

If you need Tsun Tzu as a commander, a Ripley powerwalker to do the heavy lifting, and portals to make sure you always get supplied outfield, you are no better than a civilian. You are not a soldier. You are not infantry. You are useless.
>>
>>11298477
>My entire nation's infantry will die without an extra 3 days water because we have no support of any kind, ever, and not one infantryman is capable of foraging in the entire nation. And something about uniforms.
>Not getting that not every infantryman carries teh M80 Browning, but you're pretending they do
>W-well it HAS to be all female because our men are sexist pigs.
OH, well, gee...it's almost like I covered that some 5 posts ago.
The real reason rears its ugly head as it always does.

>>11298681
Tell your commanders to get with the modern age. It's not 1974 again. Recon isn't done by running long distances. Fucking Napolean figured that out with hot air balloons, how you retards haven't yet, I'll never know but it's become laughable at this point. The constant sexism is boring.
>>
>>11298740
>Bet women complain about not making it in my country
They actually dont? See, the women who make it in corporate either knuckler down and be assholes (like the men) or they up their game to keep pace with job demands. Or they scale down and stay in mid management. It is the way it is; they are adults, so they deal with it.
>>
>>11298745
>W-well they can't keep up! I mean...since we're sposed to have no gear, incompetent commanders, and pretend we're the Imperial Guard from 40k every time we go outside!
And here I thought all the Pollock jokes from the 70s were just that - jokes.
>>
>>11298740
Add: women also back out earlier or keep themselves back from promotion in order to have kids. This is by choice.
>>
>>11298791
The fact is that they can't.

Command sometimes makes bad decisions. We have to cope. That is plain.
>>
>>11298791
What is it with you and hyperbole? Where did you learn that this is a valid argument?
>>
>>11298800
>sometimes
That is correct. Sometimes. Not every maneuver in every operation every time any soldier so much as leaves thier bivouac, the way it is being presented, for weeks at a time that leaves the entire nation's infantry without any chain of command, ability to forage, ability to defend, with no armor, no air support, and no comms, all because one woman stepped onto the battlefield.

>>11298807
It's what's being described. No one but me has pointed out these are corner cases, its OH DEAR GOD OUR COMMANDERS SUCK WE HAVE ONE LESS DAY RATIONS THAN WE THOUGHT WITH NO ARMOR NO SUPPORT NO COMMS NO RELIABLE COMMAND NO FORAGING NO NOTHING OHHH GAWD WHY DID A WOMAN HAVE TO COME?!?!

Besides, have you heard the good Polock jokes from the 70s? I mean, I grew up on them. My uncle knew a million of them. I'm not so sure they're hyperbole after all the posts in this thread.
>>
>>11298725
Proof female personality and sexual orientation are socialized.
>>
>>11298788
>They actually dont?
I don't believe you. Which country? I'll look it up myself.

>they are adults, so they deal with it.
They are women, so no they don't. They whine and demand extra special treatment on top of their exemption from being 21st century slaves like their countrymen.
>>
>>11298791
I have already mentioned that i am a uniformed salaryman draftee. I was a minor infantry commander while under draft. 2years upfront, ten years reservice. Even if i do LARP as a WH40K imperial guardsman everytime i go outside (i dont), i have a little experience to call on.

From everything youve said, and your total lack of comiserative sympathy with a typical bewildered draft soldier, invites me to think you have no military experience at all.

Do you have relatives serving? Honest question.
>>
>>11298839
Agreed, not every (or most, perhaps) scenario is going to end up with everyone out, trenches, barbwire, all of that. I am saying that being ABLE to do that is important.

And i am not saying the whole army stops working the moment a woman (or a female company) is fielded. No one is saying that. I AM saying the physical requirements are not to be waived in order to maintain the level of effectiveness expected right now.
>>
>>11298857
Sorry anon. I dont want to mention my country here. If you give me a dummy email i'll tell you.
>>
>>11298898
>>11298898
>>11298898
>>
>>11298839
I am describing worst case scenario. If one army can perform under shit conditions, while its enemy cant, the first army has a significant advantage.

Worst case scenarios do not happen every day, granted. But a long war had many, many days. When a bad day happens, i want my side to be able to pull through. This is my point.
>>
>>11298839
You mentioned that what i cited, vietnam war breakdowns, failed comms, are corner cases. I do not think so. If they were corner cases, statistically (and by implication ,",actually") unimportant, please explain why US failed its objective in the vietnam war? The casualty rate was actually so high because of everyday fails of this kind against a determined (even if lowtech) enemy, Gen McNamara had to draft McNamaras Morons to refill the ranks with mentally deficient warm bodies.
>>
>>11298839
Failures are not corner cases. They are common enough for the US military expression SNAFU to exist: situatiin normal: all fuked up.
>>
>>11298777
You mentioned napoleon using hotair balloons. Lets go with that. Did Napoleon use any women in combat roles, since he was beginning to modernise?

My guess is no, other than as baggage.

You previously mentioned " hiding" as an infantry skill. Lets go with that too. Running cover to cover, running after armor screens, running into shallscrape holes when arti alert is sounded, all these are "hiding" and all of them involve sprinting in webbing and weapon.

A soldier fighting needs food and water. They are not trying to "survive" like robinson crusoe; they are trying to kill the enemy. Just in training we consume 8liters per day each. You cannot belittle the need for constant supply of food and water. "An army marches on its stomach" is a military truism. Not enough food and water, you get defeat or mutiny.

Manpacked rations cannot be abandoned because we have no surety if supply will be disrupted. Believe me i tried, left one day rations behind to reduce the fieldpack weight while in a 3day excercise. I run out by dawn of day 3, no energy by evening. Cant focus, fighting to stay awake, charging anywhere was out of the question. I'll probably be dead if it was a real fight.
>>
>>11298777
You are purposefully misrepresenting me so that you can have something to attack.

Men or woman are free to signon as soldiers here. There is no quota. Butwomen dont end up in infantry grunt position, they end up typically as warrant officers with logistics. This is my observable reality. There are female officers and provost here, all by merit. But the ratio to men is 1:20 or more. Women just dont like it here.

And before you say men are pigs again, please be reminded this is infantry. Shittin in the woods, seven days in the jungle with no showering is expected here.

And as for forage, we draftees are city people, not hilltribes. If we've never seen it in the supermarket, we dont know if its edible. Common infantry draftee soldiers are also not trained or expected to forage anything above a week; foraging is part of Jungle Confidence course, for Commissioned Officers. On one hand, you dont think much of us as an army, but on the otherhand, you expect us to have the full skillset of a career soldier. Make up your mind.

If you like slaughtering straw men, congratulations: Flawless victory.
>>
>>11298777
>3 day water waah
An extra 3 days of water cannot be manpacked. 3 x 8liters =24 kilos; no one can carry that on top of whatever they already need to have. I'm just assuming 2 canteens, enough for an afternoon. Your propensity for hyperbole is getting in the way.

>"Muh muh muh manpack"
>You dont need it you have supplies trucked to you lol
At the best of times, yes, we have a working supply chain. But trucks are not bombproof or especially bulletproof. Or potholeproof. We've had 5ton trucks over turn from a slight unexpected dip. So no, the supply chain is not invincible. A company must be able to at least push on for a shortwhile without resup before the chain is restored.

And dont expect us to forage anyyhing near enough while we are at the front. People are shooting, and theres TWO armies trying to get free food off the land there.
>>
>>11300165
>>11300057
>>11299813
>>11298926
Look at how quiet it fucking got.
>>
>>11301559
You expected different?
Oldfag > actual fag
Talking out of exp > talking out of ass
Non-Murka > AmeREEEcan

AFAIS, ci/s/he(?) knew she was running out of farts, so tried insulting, piss off the big bad pigguy into calling her a cunt so she can argue about that instead.

Little did she know he's an Ikean onions-goy, keeps not calling her a cunt.

And now, since her debate strategy was learned off American debate programs where just talking over people scores points for (You)r side, she cant admit any error, back off gracefully. She can only lurk and skulk and prepare to rehash everything she said here on another thread, hoping basedgoys like him arent there.

Lefties all sound like "Another National Anthem".
>>
>>11301785
"Wheres moi Pr0ize? Where ist mein prezent??"
>>
>>11301785
Edit: loltier lefties.
>>
>>11301559
>>11301785
Feminist BTFOing can continue in thread #2 >>11298898

The TERF has even returned, with fitting Satan trips >>11302666

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.