[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jang-ju-hyeon-2.jpg (455 KB, 1500x1316)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
Ho, Ho, Hot Santa: The Final Santa Artwork I Can Find From This Artist Edition

Burnt coal >>11205617

Just got back from the clinic with a fresh script and syringes. Found out how long I've been on T: Almost one year and five months. What about you? When did you first start your medical transition?

>General FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
>Passing guide:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/
>Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc
>How to start testosterone therapy:
https://ftmmagazine.com/how-to-start-testosterone-therapy/
>Medical Therapy and Health for Trans Men:
https://nickgorton.org/Medical%20Therapy%20and%20HM%20for%20Transgender%20Men_2005.pdf

>Surgery info:
https://www.ftmsurgery.net/
>Surgery FAQ:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/162HJXNdX8LWPbRPhCbBvKTy5b6XzE8o9h7L-MxMWgjA/mobilebasic
>Surgery forums:
http://www.ftmsurgery.net/forums/
>Bottom surgery consultation guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wp8TYoHZPSKz5xNAenV0x1qUr2nHnp3ojGWmQwr2cTQ

>Voice pitch analyzer:
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer
iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-pitch-analyzer/id1302785788

>Legal resources:
https://transgenderlawcenter.org/
>Know your rights:
https://transequality.org/know-your-rights
>Research and journal papers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/
>>
File: graves pool party.jpg (2.84 MB, 5000x2951)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB JPG
>>11226298
That's Braum from league of legends. There's other bara daddies in league too, like Graves.
>>
>>11226298
I’m exactly 7 months on T today and I started the process a little after my sixteenth birthday but I didn’t get to start until a year later unfortunately.
>>
>>11225880
I've only tried edibles once. They didn't' have a strong effect on me, but still better than smoking. the ones I had weren't too bad, but they did have a bit of an after taste.
>>11225917
I'll try that.
>>
>>11226298
11 months on T, started two months before my 20th birthday.
>>11226823
I've tried so many different types of edibles but they never work. my dealer who also is ftm is a chef so he makes all different types of complicated recipes and while they taste good, they only get me slightly buzzed.
>>
>>11227049
>my dealer who also is ftm is a chef
Sounds like he's also a spiv
>>
>>11227054
>spiv
i just googled that and no, he's pretty lowkey, but he does have an eyebrow piercing. i used to want one when i was like 13 then i realized how dumb it looks.
>>
>>11226823

edibles are hard to guess the strength of especially if you arent making them yourself so you might've gotten weak ones

i hate the taste of weed, but peanut butter masks it perfect (ive used it to get shrooms down too) and if you use coconut oil rather than butter you extract roughly the same amount of thc but the taste is better

i prefer to make a peanut butter banana smoothie with the oil since the combination hides the taste almost entirely and kills the aftertaste (also it's easier to drink things that dont taste great than it is to eat them)

if you want to make proper edibles a slowcooker is great, you want at least 4 hours on low (more is fine but theres a point where you'll fuck it up instead of make it better) and you want to grind the bud first

i eyeball the amount typically...

>>11227049

you need a lot of weed to make edibles that are strong, but a properly made edible will get you fucked up for longer than smoking does

i like the physical act of smoking more than i do consuming weed and it's not a long process so i tend to smoke

but ive made edibles that have been really strong

metabolism can alter your high though too
>>
>>11227049
aww sorry to hear that :( It sounds cool having a dealer who is a chef though.
>>11227217
yeah I dunno what strength they were. I wasn't making them myself my friend got them from a dispensary.
>>
>>11227146
I meant that he's selling you fake weed
>>
>>11227267
oh no he wouldnt do that, his bud is pretty weak so i dont get from him anyway
>>
>>11227284
you said you got edibles from him that didn't have any effect.
I said that sounds like fake weed.
now you're saying you don't get bud from him.
ok.
whatever.
>>
>>11227251

ive never had dispensary edibles, but i know they can vary widely in dose since a lot of people cant handle their shit with higher doses... kind of weed makes a difference too especially with taste

even hash oil if it's made with gelato is fucking repulsive to smoke (fucks you up though) i cant imagine trying to eat that

so keep in mind how the smoke of whatever strain tastes when you make edibles too cuz that's gonna change a lot

also sounds weird but make something like mac and cheese with weed oil instead of a cake, the flavor works better not in desserts typically if peanut butter isnt good enough for you taste wise
>>
>>11227302

some dealers just share shit sometimes with friends...doesnt mean you buy shit from them

ive had a lot of dealers who have given me free pills and drugs etc
>>
>>11226405
>bara daddy Graves
I feel like I've received a blessing. Thank you for enlightening me anon
>>
Can't get on T fast enough; got mistaken for a middle school student today, kek. Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>11227600
Literally every other day
People usually think I'm a 12 yr old boy or have a hard time "figuring out" if I'm a boy or a girl
I'm not sure if I'm androgynous or an ugly 'chick'
>>
anyone else having a miserable time lately or is it just me. vent your problems bros I'd like to hear em.
>>
File: IMG_7160.jpg (80 KB, 960x960)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>11227701
After finally getting over my ex, which took me years, I finally allowed myself to have feelings for someone else and that person doesn't like me back.
>>
>>11227701
Don't mind if I do.

Stupid, stupid fiance managed to shatter his ankle by slipping on wet grass. I had to call 911 and everything because he couldn't get up and I couldn't carry him (he's over 250 pounds). Was at the hospital for over four hours after I worked a double shift from 5:30 am to 10:40 pm that day. He slipped at about 1:00 am, so I was fucking beat by the time I had to go home before it was dangerous to drive.

Fucking suicidally depressed today especially, in spite of my getting my new T script. Poor as fuck and still stuck in my grandparents' house due to having been booted from the house fiance and I rented a room at with others because the stupid roommate who handled the rent neglected to pay on time. Still can't afford jack shit, and now that fiance is off of work for at least a month since he had to get surgery to realign his ankle and shit, there's slightly nore than half of our income docked for who knows how long, and I'm still only getting part time hours at my new job. Everything is dogshit at this point.

Your turn. What's going on, buddy?
>>
>>11227804
Oh also I had a chance and completely blew it. They used to like me but it was when I still had hangups. I tried, I really did, but I was genuinely in love with my ex and had a really hard time getting over it. I'm such a fuck up.
>>
>>11227600

youngest i ever hear is 16 oldest is 23 (i hear 16 more than 23) typically people guess 18-20 the most frequent

i heard 12 for a very long time though...

>>11227701

what's wrong?

i'm fine other than feeling physically ill, a little lonely but my s/o will be home from work soon and our fwbs is coming by too so that wont last

id been smoking weed so often i forgot how fucked my stomach is without it... idk if i can stand this tolerance break shit
>>
>>11227907

you know, if they liked you in the past you havent necessarily completely blown it

sometimes old feelings can get shaken back up if you work on it and spend time together etc... just saying

>>11227849

sorry to hear all that

how's he handling that? he has bad depression right? i think you mentioned him before, maybe im getting mixed up though... i imagine the limited mobility is making that worse, and in turn harder on you

it sounds like you're really starting to resent him honestly... try not to let that get too out of control without addressing it, build up in relationships is such a bitch to deal with years down the line
>>
shut up brooklyn
>>
>>11227975

youre not even my real dad...
>>
>>11227701
My ex is a cunt. Walks back into my life after five years talking bout How you been. Took forever and a half to get over her and she disappears again the moment I say I've been good. She only like me when I'm miserable.
But I'm a moron. Because if she weren't a manipulative psychopath, I wouldn't have ever fallen in love. Pic related. I'm salty.
>>
>>11227302
his edibles dont have an effect on ME, my friends have gotten fucked up on them. his bud however is weak but you dont need strong bud to make good edibles.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 651x728)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
Gentlemen how do you fap without feeling guilty or disgusting afterwards?
I hate myself and restrict from masturbating, and the few times I actually do I feel gross
Maybe it's cause I'm pre-T?
>>
>>11227918
>fwbs
are you polyamorous?
>>
>>11228241

sort of, my s/o and i like having a third person, right now it's a friend but really we'd prefer to just date someone there just isnt anyone currently that we'd date
>>
>>11228261
do you guys have rules like only inviting a third-party into 3sums or do you guys allow for separate relationships?
>>
>>11228321

separate relationships arent a thing no, just shared, otherwise shit's too complicated and you gotta deal with too many weird feelings and jealousy etc

whereas if someone cares about both of us you wont get that sorta shit...
>>
>>11228131
Post-T doesn't help much, there's not really anything to satisfyingly jerk.
I just completely dissociate to get off.
>>
>>11228131

i dont feel disgusting for it cuz sometimes i just need to get off or it'll drive me crazy... if you feel bad about touching yourself you could always do that double crossing your legs squeezing your thighs together thing, that works
>>
File: 1543509106269.webm (2.38 MB, 640x800)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB WEBM
How do I avoid ending up like this
I want to die
>>
>>11229532
that guy is recovering from having fucked up his body with serious eating disorder shit. as long as that's not the case for you, you should be alright

helps to have better taste in styling oneself too
>>
>>11229532
Jesus christ it's like a bird
>>
>>11226298

are there any sexy hot FtMs here who look like the santa in OPs pic? if so pls be my boyfriend

-t. MtF

also good luck with your transitions everyone!
>>
File: 1515067983593.jpg (42 KB, 720x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>tilt phone the wrong way
>ugly old woman

>>11229601
what if it's the case for you and you also have IBD

>helps to have better taste in styling oneself too
I don't think it would really help him anon
>>
Convince me that being a boy is good FTM.
Convince me with your knowledge of having been seen as F and now are on your way to becoming passable Ms.
>>
>>11229913
there's nothing good about it i'm just mentally ill

unless you live in a really sexist environment or your personality is extremely masculine and you work in a male oriented field it's much better to be a girl
>>
I want to hear your thoughts on other legbutt groups as an ftm. I’ll give mine as well in a response
>gays
>bis
>lesbians
>mtfs
>other ftms
>>
>>11229913
Being a girl is objectively better, but I cannot bare to be one without killing myself.
>>
>>11229927
>gays
If they’re faggy I don’t have a lot in common with them. More normal ones are alright I guess.
>bis
Bi men and bi women truly are the best out of all orientations and make the best partners and friends.
>Lesbians
Again don’t have a lot in common or interact with them.
>mtfs
Get annoyed with them but also feel bad for them. Most straight or bi mtfs are alright but transbians are a nightmare.
>ftms
As long as they aren’t tumblrina gaydens I’m cool with them.
>>
>>11229913
For the last damn time, it's not "oh hurr being a girl sucks!"
We just don't feel correct as girls and feel more comfortable as guys. Not transitioning would be easier, I was cute and fuckable as a girl. But mentally and physically, I couldn't handle it.
>>
File: 1517205904013.png (671 KB, 856x960)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
where my dick pill
>>
File: 32Cif.jpg (139 KB, 1080x1349)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>11229927
>gays
I don't mind gay dudes, but I don't really get close with them. They always seem so obnoxious and tryhard. Then again I think the only gay men I've known have all been faggy yas queen bottoms.
>bis
The only bis I've known were girls and they were all pretty cool.
>lesbians
Kinda the same with the gay dudes. I've known a lot of them but I can't really consider them close friends, they're just really obnoxious about their sexuality.
>mtfs
I don't think I've ever really *known* a MTF. I've seen them around or in passing but they're usually really closed-off or awkward. I'm neutral here, I guess.
>other ftms
I know quite a few FTMs and consider them friends, but again, not close friends. I feel like I can only handle being around them for so long. It's different for each case, though. Some FTMs are really obnoxious about their gender and go on soapbox rants often, some I thought were cis until they were essentially forced to come out. Anyway, can't really nail down a specific feeling about FTMs as a whole.
>>
>>11230026
Source?
>>
>>11230129
No clue, got if from a facebook post asking for source
If I find it I'll post it
>>
>>11229927
>gays
Kind of annoying, but they’re okay.
>bis
Slightly less annoying than gays and also okay.
>lesbians
Cool, I guess. I don’t really have an opinion on them because I never see them around that much.
>mtfs
Most are crazy motherfuckers, but they’re hot.
>other ftms
Less crazy than mtfs, but often times more cringey.
>>
>>11225880
Person in last thread who mentioned possibly using DXM for PTSD...I do personally like the effect it has on mine, but DXM is a dissociative hallucinogen, so if you have dissociation issues already and dislike them, I do not recommend DXM. Or rather, I don’t recommend any particular drug anyway, but I strongly recommend against DXM (and nitrous, and ketamine, etc) if you hate dissociating.

I’m more or less perpetually dissociating and that’s one of the ways I get through life, so I love having that power boosted through a bunch of drugs. That’s what I mean by it lets me talk to people; it’s like living in someone else’s life Being John Malkovich-style and detaches me from my emotions, so instead of social anxiety and horrendous flashbacks everything is just...an interesting experience.
>>
File: IMG_2733.jpg (83 KB, 720x960)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
i sent a guy from school a text the other day. i had heard that he has similar music taste to me so i thought i'd send him a song. it wasn't completely unprecendented, we had talked for a while a few years ago. he left me on read.
this happens every time. the only people who even so much as humor me at school are women, and even then it's all small talk. i guess that's all i am to people, an ugly woman. maybe that's all i am in the end.
>>
>>11230372
You're likely boring, honestly. Try finding people with similar interests and actually talking to them.
The thing with the guy wasn't terrible, but have a conversation before sending random videos.
>>
>>11229927
>gays
Amazing.
>bis
chill. I know they don't count but fake bis can go to hell
>lesbians
They terrify me
>mtfs
I find MTFs hot but every MTF I have met has had GOTIS
>other ftms
they're neat as hell as long as they arent tumblrpilled
>>
>>11230372

when you say talked for a while what do you mean?
>>
>>11227967
>sorry to hear all that
It's straight. Shit happens. Seems to happen a hell of a lot to me/us, though.
>how's he handling that? he has bad depression right? i think you mentioned him before, maybe im getting mixed up though...
No, you remember correctly, Brooklyn. I posted last weekend when he broke his ankle because of his overdose in another attempt at suicide. Yes, he has pretty bad depression, maybe even as intensely as I do.
>i imagine the limited mobility is making that worse
It makes him downright suicidal. He got picked up by his mom today and taken back to her house in New York to convalesce for many reasons including the fact that the house is one story versus our three, more walker accessible (he can't support himself on crutches), shit like that. Part of the reason I'm so motherfucking exhausted is having woken up hella early to get my T in the city so I was home in time to get him from our house to her car. Long story short, I wheeled him backwards in his wheelchair out the back door (we room in the basement) and walked backwards pulling him (and again, he weighs over 250 pounds) the entire way up the sloping hill of the backyard, which is at approximately a 35° angle, to get to his mother's car in the driveway. I'm relieved that he's at his mom's house now, because I'm just too damn exhausted to take care of him after working a busy shift today as well.
>and in turn harder on you
Nah. It's not fun, but I'm his caretaker (he's chronically ill and disabled as well as mentally ill) and I am here for him. Shit sucks for him far more than it does for me with regards to taking care of him.
(cont.)
>>
>>11230657
(cont.)
>it sounds like you're really starting to resent him honestly...
I actually spent the past week thinking incredibly hard about just that: do I resent him for the fact that I'm his caretaker and always will be? I thought long and hard, and have arrived at a genuine and simple conclusion: no, I do not resent him. Yes, taking care of him is hard on me. Yes, taking care of him demands a great amount of my time. Yes, the responsibility frustrates me at times. Yes, the at-least-twice-a-month emergency room trips wear on my patience. But I love him and want to take care of him to the best of my ability. I want to make his life a little less miserable for him. I want to make him feel loved. I want to see him be healthy to the best of my ability. I do not resent him nor anything I have to do for him. And that is the conclusion I have reached.
>>
>>11230657

i can relate to that well enough...

that's a lot of pressure on you... i'm curious is anyone there for you? there's a lot of weight that you're carrying looking after him, is it reciprocated in some way?

not judging, just wondering

i'm aware that life in a relationship with someone means sometimes you're the one making sacrifices cuz they can't... at the same time there's gotta be some level of balance or things eventually get to be too much

as for the resentment, i asked cuz some of your word choices seemed like the seeds of it to me... that very beginning before it's an issue or a real thought

but you've questioned it already, i trust you know yourself and situation better than i do... it's a lot to deal with and those feelings would've been perfectly understandable

i really hope you both get to a better place

with any luck the distance right now will help you pull your head together enough for you to be in a better place at least, for both of you
>>
>>11231111
>i can relate to that well enough...
Curiosity begs me ask, what part(s)?
>that's a lot of pressure on you... i'm curious is anyone there for you? there's a lot of weight that you're carrying looking after him, is it reciprocated in some way?
>Hmm, "there for me"? Well he is, and has always been a warm source of support.
>not judging, just wondering
It's all good. Nothing you've said warrants that disclaimer.
>i'm aware that life in a relationship with someone means sometimes you're the one making sacrifices cuz they can't... at the same time there's gotta be some level of balance or things eventually get to be too much
He does support me, call me out on my shit if I'm out of line, spend time with me, talks me down from suicidal episodes, all that good stuff. So yes, he most certainly does reciprocate. I'm not the only one pulling weight in this relationship.
>as for the resentment, i asked cuz some of your word choices seemed like the seeds of it to me... that very beginning before it's an issue or a real thought
You're absolutely right; I was venting, so I spoke carelessly out of unchecked frustration. I don't actually think he's stupid, I love him and all that, etc. But I don't use that language or have that mindset the rest of the time I spesk about/with him.
>but you've questioned it already, i trust you know yourself and situation better than i do... it's a lot to deal with and those feelings would've been perfectly understandable
I've gone to great lengths to get an honest answer to that question. I'm confident it encapsulates my genuine feelings.
i really hope you both get to a better place
Thanks, man. I wish you and your SO the best in kind.
>with any luck the distance right now will help you pull your head together enough for you to be in a better place at least, for both of you.
Fingers crossed.

I'm exhausted and work at 7am tomorrow so I must turn in. Thank you again for engaging me in thought-provoking discussion. Have a good night.
>>
>>11230230
yeah that was me. i live in disassociation so what you just described sounds like a fucking dream. thank you anon, i will definitely put it on my list of drugs to try.
>>
I need to stop coming here, it's legitimately messing me up. I hate this board.
>>
>>11231444
why?
>>
>>11229927
>gays
Neutral, got nothing to do with them
>bi
Can be cool but most of the ones I've known were hypersexual and disturbed. Would hesitate to date one.
>lesbians
2D: great 3D: nightmare
>mtfs
Some are fine but so many are catty, bitter cunts. Too many feminists.
>ftms
Again, too many feminists. Self-hating ones and gaydens disgust me. Generally don't like associating beyond anonymous message boards because the similarities trigger insecurities/dysphoria.
>>
>>11231444
same here. i always end up miserable when i visit this board.
>>
File: 366598301.jpg (77 KB, 1080x1080)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
>>11229927
>gays
most of my friends from college. One of the many reasons I don’t take 4chan very seriously
>bis
all good. rarely meet professed male bis, but they’ve invariably been chill. most women I know are bi
>lesbians
they’re fine. I mostly know mom lesbians
>mtfs
sweet, usually have mental health problems which doesn’t bother me. maybe would be less sweet if I dated them ever? maybe more though
>other ftms
Seem the same as cis men to me except different insecurities. I admit I’ve been annoyed by some going through transition but I was a little shit when I started t ages ago so I can hardly complain
>>
File: PMvSdlA.gif (48 KB, 900x300)
48 KB
48 KB GIF
>>11232049
>>
>>11229996
I know, im just desperate in my futile attempt to read something that makes my mind go "Oh that makes sense! I guess im a Cis guy afterall!".

I what makes you guys feel comfortable as men could somehow make my dumbass become dysphoric.

Sorry if im intruding or being an ignorant cunt about this, I just haven't been in a good state of mind recently
>>
>finally got my binder
I have a hard time breathing but at the same time I never felt this free before.
>>
I want to get a girl pregnant. It hurts not being able to get a girl pregnant.
>>
>>11233086
for young cis guys that's a nightmare, you accidentally do that and the party might just be over
>>
>>11233118
I'd take being a child support cuck over being trans...
>>
>>11233118
transgirls too
>>
>>11233118
>trans people want the shit that cis people take for granted
Shocking.

I just want to creampie a girl. I don't care if she gets pregnant or not, but I guess if I married a cisgirl, she'd want that.
>>
>>11231247

the having a lot of shit just seem to come your way, my life has had a lot of ups and downs that have been out of my control... i mean obviously i'm also good at fucking up all on my own and ultimately it's what you do and so on

some people take things in ways i haven't intended them, i can sound much harsher than i actually am so i wanted to say that...cuz one way to take it is to assume i'm saying he's not there for you at all and all that... good to see you're not touchy lol

anyway, it's good that there's a level of balance... you just have such a strong role as a caretaker in the relationship that i was wondering if your own needs were neglected cuz very often being that person comes with a lot of self sacrifice

yeah nah i get that it's one thing to acknowledge when someone is an idiot, doesnt mean they always are...

you seem self aware enough to know how you feel... that's good though, a lot of people don't really see the weight in the promises they make in relationships, what saying "i'm here with you" means even when they're getting married... always nice to see that sorta thing

thanks... right now things arent in the best place, but things are also slowly falling into a place where theres some opportunities

hope today's been better at least

>>11233118

i think about that occasionally... if i was cis i probably wouldve ended up being a dad at like 18 or 19 and that shit's pretty crazy... if all other things remained the same i mean cuz my s/o and i probably wouldve in that case
>>
>>11227352
Oh thanks.
I'll have to try that sometime, once I move out of my parents place.
For now it's easiest to by dispensary edibles since they're easy to use on the down low.
>>
File: 1536849607823.jpg (432 KB, 1439x1419)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>cis bi guy
>get haircut
>hair is long so decide to get short one lol
>look like bulldyke
can i just become a ftm pls
>>
>>11234391
Don't appropriate our struggle
Feels bad though. I just stick to wearing my hair medium length, it looks the most masculine on me.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 726x705)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>11227701
I feel like shit, been waking up anxious or depressed
Ive been questioning if I'm trans now that I'm going to a gender therapist and trying to go on T
I know this is what I want, I know I'm trans, I've been knowing since I was a little kid, so why now?
Anyways, just feeling dysphoric and lonely, I wish I had someone to talk to about it sometimes
I've also been wishing I had a gf, but I can't stand going up to girls and talking to them with that intention, not pre-T at least. I just feel so gross and disgusting, I can't help it, I feel like everything's holding me back just cause I'm pre-T, but I'm questioning if I'm REALLY gointo change my life for the better
Am I actually going to do something with my life? Am I actually going to achieve my dreams? Am I going to become a better person like I keep saying I will?
Just things like that.
Plus family life is kinda sucky rn, not the worst its been though.
>>
>>11235084
If you actually have dreams you're doing better than me
>>
>>11235084
>I wish I had someone to talk to about it sometimes
You can talk to us anytime, handsome.
>>
hey everyone just a friendly reminder that you will never be able to get a woman pregnant and you will never experience the joy of your wife telling you that she’s pregnant. have a good saturday.
>>
>>11235809
thank fucking god
>>
>>11235809
I once saw my ex watching pregnancy reveals and it made me want to fucking kill myself. Thanks for the dysphoria, chief.
>>
File: stock photo.jpg (85 KB, 1300x866)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>11226298
since i was born
>>
>>11233062
you need to get a bigger size or youll regret it when your meatbags start sagging and your top surgery will have ugly dogears.
>>
broskis, i know yall will be too afraid to admit it but what are some of your proud feminine traits? ill start:
>love singing and playing piano/cello/guitar. my brother is becoming a professional singer so it doesnt bother me
>wash and moisturize my face to prevent zits and keep it nice and soft
>ears pierced since I was 2 but like wearing studs
>follow mens fashion and wearing a few androgynous pieces (chelsea boots, scarves, skinny jeans)
>>
>>11234224

np

dispensary edibles are definitely good for that sort of thing, since they come in varied strengths try paying attention to the dosing in what you're taking then go up from there... and there's always eating more

i prefer smoking it though honestly, i want to try to force myself to just eat it every time so i can quit smoking altogether but i really love smoking so it's shitty

>>11236196

i don't see singing or playing guitar (or any instrument) as feminine since musicians vary in gender to begin with, that being said i do both, i just see that sort of thing as unisex

i take care of my skin and hair, but that's more just the sort of thing people should do... it's just that society kinda teaches men to neglect themselves, that's gotten a bit better with products geared towards men lately

my ears are pierced, my nostril is, i've had other piercings in the past i took out a long time ago (never my septum though... i don't care for them on most people and i'd only consider getting it pierced to let it heal immediately out of curiosity cuz i've heard it hurts really bad and i'm the "well how bad?" type)

i really fucking like flowers, as much as i like drugs, and i like gardening and plants in general anyway (i also like going out in the woods and shit too and trying wild plants for their recreational, medicinal, and culinary value)

people find studying the occult feminine, though it's odd, the deeper i dig the more men i find myself around

sure there's a lot of women, but they don't seem pulled in the direction i've ended up which actually surprised me... i kinda was expecting that i'd get to bang some cute pagan chicks or something, but nah... not any new ones anyway

i bake, but that's hardly ever...

i'm sure if i thought more there might be other shit, but nothing hyperfeminine more just neutral
>>
>>11236389
yeah i know i listed pretty unisex or androgynous things but they're just the most "feminine" traits i could think of about me.
>dispensary edibles
ive tried this $26 big cookie they had one time and it did nothing to me, granted i ate half but it supposedly had 78mg in it. i dont like smoking in general bc it hurts my lungs but its the quickest and easiest form of getting high
>>
>>11236718

that shouldve been enough to give you something... though weight and metabolism can affect edibles

smoking doesnt usually bother my lungs, but vaping oil kinda does funny enough
>>
>>11236759
Vape oil has lots of cheap additives and extenders
>>
>>11236782

yeah, so do cigarettes though so i was surprised

i was actually just reading some shit cuz of what you said about edibles, and apparently some people's bodies process thc in a way where it gets broken down too much to be effective when they eat it

you might be one of those rare people unfortunately
>>
>>11236759
>>11236782
vape pens taste gross and make you feel a more head high which i don't really like. they're too convenient and fuck up most people's tolerance, same with dabs but i only do them occasionally.
>>
>>11236808

my fwbs picked up a couple cartridges when he went to trim bud with some guy he knows so i'm just smoking them cuz theyre here ... and i used to at work cuz one of the guys i worked with would bring it in and a few of us would slip out the back to smoke

i don't prefer the high either though, it's just not as good, definitely not something i'd really bother with otherwise i'd rather just smoke a blunt

my tolerance is already fucked though anyway i really need to just take a tolerance break... ive smoked pretty much all day every day for the past 7 months, and i mean at most ive missed 3 days in that span of time

once i get to a certain point (and im getting there) i like to take a break instead of endlessly buying more weed and abusing my lungs for no reason

so after the oil is gone i'll likely do that
>>
>>11235809
Probably not a bad thing, my genes shouldn't be passed on. I think there was a reason why nature made me a mentally ill, socially retarded tranny
>>
>>11234000
>some people take things in ways i haven't intended them, i can sound much harsher than i actually am so i wanted to say that...cuz one way to take it is to assume i'm saying he's not there for you at all and all that... good to see you're not touchy lol
It's all good.
>anyway, it's good that there's a level of balance... you just have such a strong role as a caretaker in the relationship that i was wondering if your own needs were neglected cuz very often being that person comes with a lot of self sacrifice
You're absolutely right. I appreciate your concern.
>yeah nah i get that it's one thing to acknowledge when someone is an idiot, doesnt mean they always are...
Too right.
>you seem self aware enough to know how you feel... that's good though, a lot of people don't really see the weight in the promises they make in relationships, what saying "i'm here with you" means even when they're getting married... always nice to see that sorta thing
I agree.
>thanks... right now things arent in the best place, but things are also slowly falling into a place where theres some opportunities
I'm sorry that things aren't ideal for you right now, and I hope that those opportunities present themselves soon.
>hope today's been better at least
I wish you the same.
>>
>>11236196
I also take care of myself, funnily only since I came out though.
>>
>>11236946

how are you today?

so far it's been steadily getting better...my s/o is doing really well

i appreciate it

i'm a little on edge right now funny enough... someone sent my s/o a message today, but from one of his sister's instagram accounts... she's been dead since june, so we dont know who the fuck has her shit

and then them messaging him of all people it has to be someone who knew her
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1yexoSLKaA

this is you dorks
>>
>>11236196
>love being a cheesy romantic, makes the girls I date swoon and gives me major cool points
>Enjoy womens fashion so I do genuinely love watching my girlfriend model clothes for me
>Love to dance- I love/hate this one. dancing is great but I dance like a fag
>>
>>11236196
I like gardening. I like to plant flowers, trees, vegetables, fruits, etc..
I also like candles but I'm not sure that could be considered very feminine since the kinds of candles I get smell like evergreen trees or sandalwood.
>>
>>11237256

i love sandalwood... not a huge fan of the way pine smells, but i use stuff that smells like it anyway for reasons
>>
>>11236949
to be fair, I treated my body like shit post T too
>>
>>11237134
>how are you today?
Doing as well as I can be while spending yet another day not working. Working this job is unsustainable.
>so far it's been steadily getting better...my s/o is doing really well
Good to hear. You did say you're chronically ill, right? Is your health gettjnf any better?
>i'm a little on edge right now funny enough... someone sent my s/o a message today, but from one of his sister's instagram accounts... she's been dead since june, so we dont know who the fuck has her shit [...] and then them messaging him of all people it has to be someone who knew her
That's...pretty unnerving. What was the content of the message, if you don't mind me asking? How is your s/o handling this, given the relatively recent loss and someone messaging him out of the blue from her account like that?
>>
Describe masculine features that you were naturally blessed with (i.e., before T).
>narrow hips
>wide shoulders
>good jawline
>>
>>11237686
>long face
>good jawline
>wide shoulders
>6 feet tall
>barely any tits

The weirdest part was I had people tell me with my looks I would be better off a man in an insulting way frequently. Comments like that sent me straight to the denial stage.
>>
>pre-T because gatekeeping cuntry
>taking new meds for other purposes
>fucking initial side effects killing me
>headache, nausea, sleepy, suddenly slightly horny for no reason
>thinking of giving up
>mfw i find out and realise it somehow lowers estrogen efficiency levels (which would be a concern for cis women)
>mfw it makes me lose weight/fatty, thus less curves
I'm ODing on this shit

>>11237686
Wide shoulders (doctor actually pointed it out at birth, it's from my skeleton structure itself) and masculine arms (if that's a thing)
Hairy motherfucker
Bushy brows

in hindsight, i felt extreme dysphoria in feminine clothing since early though because i felt like a hon.
>>
>>11237673

what job is it? how is your fiance doing? is his mother's house far are you going to at least be able to see each other somewhat as he heals?

it hasn't been... i had like a second there where i was able to hold down something part time, but then i started having a lot of issues with my vision and seizures along with everything else and i had to stop that... been in the same place with that since though the seizures have eased up it's been idk maybe a couple weeks at this point

the message was weird, saying some shit that sounded like a drunk angry response to a fight... cant remember the exact words but something like "i dont know what your problem is, but it's you not me" paraphrasing heavy here though, i dont want to bring it up again to ask... he got upset and mad cuz no one should have access to that account and hasnt in months, but he was chilling in bed with me and our fwbs when it happened so he wasnt alone which seemed to help...

what's fucked is we're thinking it's probably his mother, that's the sort of weird crazy shit she would do and say...to continue the fight she tried to have with him at the funeral around christmas and his birthday

that's exactly her style, which is pissing me off

he asked who it was, and they were online actively reading the messages but didnt answer... and i just cant imagine who else would do that other thanher and neither can he

>>11237686

same actually... fucked on height though
>>
>>11237686
>long face
>big nose
>nice jaw
>narrow hips
>small tits
>thick eyebrows (before I ruined them in my repression phase)
>>
sweet Jesus, I love ftm. men without penises is a cozy as fuck concept.
>>
File: 1539714007904.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Who here /hairybeast/ after T? I'm so glad this is my fate. Makes me feel like I'm halfway to baramode. We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>11237673

it was his mother... his brother found out, we were right

fucking cunt
>>
>>11238214
I hope I can find a cute girl who thinks like this.
>>
>>11238336
Me! The amount of leg, stomach and ass hair I grew is insane
>>
>>11237256
i like candles too, right now i have a Belgium waffle "flavor" burning..
>>11237810
>wide shoulders
>semi tall (5'8)
>bushy brows
>hairy in general
T gave me more hair and a longer face
>>
>>11238692
>and ass hair
Same man, fucking same, and I don't even mind it since it's another sign of my transformation into someone desirable.
>>
File: 1524640748945.png (232 KB, 460x490)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>11235809
as if i would be able to if i was a cis guy
>>
>>11238692
Reminds me of Chaz Bono documentary on Showtime
He got super hairy overnight
Must be those Italian jeans
>>
I think all FTMs are cool dudes and I have yet to meet one thats an asshole

Post timelines
>>
File: beforeafter.jpg (80 KB, 960x960)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>11239111
Before T compared to 4 and a half years T.
>>
Are there any packers with realistic balls? Like balls that behave and feel like real ones? My bf likes balls a lot so I thought I’d surprise him.
>>
>>11239111
1 month vs 10 months on T
>>
>>11236145
Being a fatty causes dogears, not sagging.

>>11236196
Baking I guess?
>>
File: c3ffbla95i121.jpg (8 KB, 654x122)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
any of you guys dated or hooked up while stealth? how do you tell them, or do you come out during the friendship phase?
>>
>>11239392
god damn it. I hate people who are attractive and can switch genders and still be attractive. I am ugly as both.
>>
The amount of filters I have to use to make browsing this board bearable is ungodly.
>>
>>11240815
What filters do you use?
>>
>>11240855
I filter basically any words related to trans shit but whitelist ftm. It's harder than you'd think.
>>
>>11240871
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you also filter out trans tripfags like Ksenia, too.
>>
>>11229927
>gays
Usually pretty cool, but act a bit weird around me at first
>bis
Not as malignant as other lgbt groups, except for those corrupted by Tumblr
>lesbians
I owe my life to them, but have higher chances of becoming SJWs (which I avoid at all costs)
>mtfs
They're all relatable in a weird way, and pretty chill except for the ones that try to convince you not to be a man
>other ftms
Never met any in real life, but they all seem friendly and relaxed
>>
>>11240882
Of course.
>>
File: 1535767638769.png (134 KB, 361x361)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
It winds up unintentionally removing a chunk of the posts in this gen too but I'm starting to not see it as a bad thing. A lot of the conversations in here get kinda dull to me anyway especially since it's mostly early-Ts and pre-Ts talking about shit I'm either tired of talking about or don't care enough about anymore. Also less content means less time on this shitty board. I am content, this has worked out well.
>>
>>11240963
What is?
>>
>>11226298
>be young black cis male
>no FtMs to cuddle with

Life's just not fair.
>>
namefags in current year not knowing the difference between trips and names
>>
see ya spidey
>>
File: n06q447npzx11.jpg (93 KB, 711x810)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
dont worry, your friendly neighborhood superhero is here!
>>
File: 1540015970332.jpg (31 KB, 300x244)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>11241161
why'd you delete? why not just admit you made a goof
>>
>>11241163
you delete i delete, gotta start on the right foot.
>>
>>11241164
all name/tripfags are attention whores, there is no right foot to start on
>>
File: bannet10.png (162 KB, 750x356)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>11232510
tfw no dick
>>
File: 20181202_053203.jpg (729 KB, 1440x1174)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
>>11241167
good point. im still Spidey at heart tho
>>
File: kity 167.jpg (47 KB, 375x500)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Who else has the shittiest dreams? Just before I woke up I dreamed that I hooked up with my ex and he fucked me in the ass and I came in like 10 strokes. I'm not even into men. Estrogen is a bitch.
>>
I'll never be a real man and am probably going to an hero soon
>>
Dear gents of the legbutt variety I need your help.

Been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and all's well but I'd like to talk to some other people in the same situation to see if I can do anything else for him to make him feel more comfortable.

Oh and I'm here to make friends.
>>
>>11241995
I had a weird dream about trying to get somewhere at my university, but somehow no matter what direction I went I ended up further away. It was weird.
and yeah I hate random sex dreams that leave you horny
>>
>>11241995

i usually don't dream much, it's this weird lucid void meditation like thing, but when i do have a vivid dream it's usually weird and fucked up...

i dreamt about my aunt's death and her funeral a month before she died, same with my s/o's sister... lot of weird dreams with deer in them... dreams with friends in them that i found out they had the same night cuz they've said "i dreamt about you" and then yeah...

i dream about a pine forest every so often that has a heavy fog in the air and no one walks in past the fog except me but there's always people at the edges... i always just sorta know my way around, but none of them do they dont go in cuz they're afraid of getting lost and of what lives in there

i get sleep paralysis, ever since i was a kid... and it's varied depending on where ive lived

in my first apartment with my s/o there was always this woman who was wearing all white and always wet, felt cold when she'd get close, she'd try to whisper shit in my ear... that shit sucked, i hated living there

other places its been other people specific to whatever place it was... idk why

it's been years since ive had sleep paralysis like that though, now i just "wake up" and the room is empty nothing is coming... and ive learned how to either go into a deeper sleep and change things, get out of my body to move around, or wake myself up

i've been lucid dreaming for as long as i can remember, and i got obsessive with learning how to control my dreams from a young age cuz in the apartment i grew up in i had really bad sleep paralysis dreams with this woman and a little girl in them... couldnt sleep in certain rooms in the house and shit or at certain times so i had to learn how to wake myself up and shit otherwise it was really shitty

sometimes i dream about a beach that's basically empty and looks endless in 3 directions and im always facing the ocean

the tide varies in those

see a lot of snakes, goats, rams, specific plants etc in dreams too
>>
>>11240792
Are you kidding? I looked like a hon before transitioning.
>>
>>11242206

honestly cute now, cute then... you just probably felt like a hon cuz youre not cis
>>
>>11230230
Image thumbnail looks like a bunch of cut up dicks and ballsacks
>>
>>11241995
i just had a dream that my aunt shaved my beard and left one half of the mustache while i was asleep.
>>
I have the great plan to hope that I won't go bald the first few years on T and once it starts I'll get on Minoxidil or Finasteride ASAP. Sound good?

>>
>>11244018
Does your family have horrible genetics when it comes to baldness or are you just being paranoid?
>>
I never meet my dad and the family on my mum's side I've never meet or is dead.

When it comes to knowing of I'll go bald how the fuck am I meant to have a clue? Should I just assume I'll probably go bald?
>>
>>11243366
Is she hot?
>>
>>11245204
no, and she's a lesbian.
>>
>>11245197
Who cares, most of you freak out about it way too much. I'm assuming you're relatively young, not middle aged.
>>
What the fuck is Jerma doing

He's still going
>>
>>11235809
I will never:
>force another human being into existence without their consent
>accidentally get a girl pregnant
>go through a nasty divorce and be estranged from my kids
>have my finances ruined by child support payments

Feels pretty good m8
>>
File: 1410746421313.png (119 KB, 500x442)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>11246427
>Jerma
Who?
>>11246500
Based and redpilled

Anyone /fit/ here? I'm about to get back into it after dropping my membership for almost a year due to budgeting constraints. Until I can afford that membership again, I'm contenting myself with not eating like a retard and making the most wise use of the food I can afford.
>>
File: 1540192355457.jpg (168 KB, 1280x961)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>11241995
Had this dream where my dead Grandpa came back to life and I had to explain to everyone why I "choose" to be trans in front of him and the rest of my extended family over a fancy dinner
>>
>>11246524
Just do some push-ups you fucking autist
>>
https://twitter.com/VapeRetard/status/1062759843705032704
>>
File: 1541211803417.jpg (19 KB, 500x322)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>11246583
>being this mad
>>11246681
Why does the thought to do this even cross their mind?
>>
>>11246977
>VapeRetard/
>Vape
>Retard
I wonder
>>
>>11247001
Well, at least they're not falsely advertising.
>>
>>11246977
I agree with the other anon, stop being autistic and just start doing push-ups. No point in making excuses, you don't need a gym to do bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>11247076
>getting a gym membership makes someone autistic
>not making excuses means making excuses
Heard
>>
>>11247220
I called you autistic because you made excuses and then felt the need to post about them on a gay board, not because you joined a gym.
>>
>>11246500
You will never nut inside a girl
>>
>>11246524
I'm doing stuff at home. The gym frightens me.
>>
You can't be a dude unless you forfeit all your knowledge of astrology
>>
>>11248138
i knew about astrology when i was a boy tho? t. mtf?
>>
>>11248218
Oh yeah dude? Tell me your sun and moon sign or whatever right now
>>
I sure hope none of you say "bro" and "dude" to be like some high school movie jock
>>
>>11248138
But I need it for religious victories
>>
>>11248138

i've met more guys than women who are into astrology,at least in depth

i learned a bit trying to meet pagan girls for sex and reasons... after someone in this general mentioned it and i told them it just seemed like chick shit

once i said it i realized if it was chick shit and i learned it i could then use that knowledge to have conversation to talk to chicks into that who might know other things...lot of pagan chicks tend to lean towards poly or being open too seemed perfect

anyway what ive noticed trying to learn shit with the hopes of meeting women is they tend to be the ones looking in the backs of newspapers screaming about their sun sign... whereas the guys ive met have been more into it as what it actually is and trying to learn is more of a sausagefest

i like guys, but i have a soft spot for pagan chicks so that really disappointed me

my ex was really into it though... used to go on about it forever and her voice was cuter than her face so i liked listening to her

it's a lot different than what i initially thought it was most of my life

funny shit though, when that ex and i first met she asked me about my chart (she couldnt guess my sign and then was curious) and her fiance at the time saw it and some of what she had written on it to show me and got pissed

he told her to stop talking to me cuz she was going to cheat with me... she did, he wasnt wrong, but at the time i wasnt even kinda interested in her

>>11248218

transwomen cant count as guys though, even pre-everything theyre not the same as cis men
>>
>>11248223
i know my sun sign. not posting because dox. don't know moon sign.
>>
>>11248894

if anyone could dox you based on just your sun sign id be pretty fucking impressed... that's some deep paranoia youve got there
>>
>>11226298
hey guys, cis girl here. im just curious, do orgasms change after t? how?
>>
File: 1234.jpg (250 KB, 691x691)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>11249152
Mine didn't, but judging by what I hear about "female orgasms" I never had those to begin with. Like drawn out full-body sensation stuff.
>>
>>11249831
Same here
>>
>>11245197
You think you got problems. I’ve never met my dad and my mom was found abandoned. “Family history” means “does mom have this”.
>>
>>11249831
it varies from individual to individual even among cis females, let alone ftms, i think. what you hear about is not universal, maybe even just wishful mtf thinking.
>>
>>11250956
It's not just mtfs. I know shit gets exaggerated though, seems like you only hear from chicks who have mind-shattering orgasms or those who can't cum no matter what.
>>
>>11250909

you think you've got problems my "parents" found me in a basket in a river

family history means "what happened to me when i was little?"
>>
File: 1536947435828.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>11248589
I say dude because I'm a fucking commiefornian and it's just second nature to me
>>
>>11249831
im cis and I never had that either. meh
>>
File: party spicoli.gif (479 KB, 500x244)
479 KB
479 KB GIF
>>11251068
Duuude, no way
Me too!
Orangevale here btw
>>
>>11248589
I say those two all the time dude

You don't have to say it in the jock voice
>>
File: bop.jpg (68 KB, 960x720)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
I got shitdick on my strap-on and it turned a gross orange color, even after washing it. Does anyone have experience getting shit stains off your sex toys? I don't know what to do.
>>
>>11251988
either use a condom or make sure your bottom is doing all they can to keep it clean

flesh coloured dicks tend to also be shitty plastics that pick up pigment for whatever reason. consider black
>>
>>11252049
I do use condoms to make cleaning easier. The condom broke, so the stain is all over the head but the rest is fine. You didn't answer my question at all.
>>
>>11252072

baking soda gets stains out of a lot of things, might help... peroxide too

did you try those?

with baking soda you want to make a paste of sorts and leave it on for a while
>>
>>11252072
i've never successfully un-shitted a stained dick so i lack the ability to answer
>>
>>11252072

never had that issue even with period sex though... so idk for sure that it would work

if the toy is silicone i bet you can find a lot of stain removal tips just cuz a lot of shit for cooking is made out of silicone too
>>
>>11252121
Well, worth a shot.
>>
>>11252133
no one asked for your input brooklyn
>>
File: sextoystoxicorsafe[1].png (89 KB, 405x450)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>11251988
sounds like you got a cheap sex toy. I'm guessing it was around $20 and has a weird plasticy smell? that's a toxic dildo. it will melt in the heat, and change weird colors if it comes into contact with certain things, feels like shit too. I reccomend getting a vixskin dildo. its around $70 through amazon but is more durable, feels better, doesn't have that horrible problem.
if you are paying less than $50 for a dildo, unless its silicone or glass it will probably be toxic. Throw the toy away.
>>
>>11252147

and yet i was thanked for it here >>11252144

so yeah... looks like it doesnt matter that i wasnt asked specifically by name (i also wasnt told me sharing stain removal tips was unwanted)

there's a weird level of bitterness towards me here for you to have an issue with me talking about stain removal...
>>
>>11252233
$60 Doc Johnson actually, supposedly silicone.
>>
>>11252259
doc johnson makes nice but ultimately disposable dildos
>>
>>11252276
So what the fuck did I pay $60 for on a silicone product?
>>
>>11252247
he didn't say thanks you retarded sack of shit. go hurry up and OD again already.
>>
File: amtrak-disaster.jpg (1.08 MB, 2067x1339)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>11252276
>ultimately disposable dildos
If you're planning on handing your dildo down to your grandchildren, invest in a glass one.
They're more sterile as well.
>>
>>11252147
It is not that big a deal. He hasn't done anything wrong, annoying or otherwise, and he posted helpful advice to the thread. What have you contributed? Sounds like you're taking issue with the fact that he exists and posts in this gen in the first place, and not with anything that actually warrants being snotty.
>sex toy discussion
I'm in awe that no one has mentioned Bad Dragon yet.
>>
File: 1535299953480.jpg (89 KB, 504x438)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>11252312
haha imagine it shattering in your asshole haha
>>
>>11252259
I have a Doc Johnson as well.Was it an UltraSkyn model? those bitches are impossible to clean if they get stained.
>>
>>11252311

said it was worth a shot, i assume that translates into appreciation...

this has nothing to do with my past drug use, and ive never been hospitalized or anything for an od... so i'm not sure where you got that from

i was just saying ive had sex i would imagine could stain toys that didnt so i was just mentioning it so that he would know that i cant vouch for how well baking soda might work

i havent done anything to you, to my knowledge, and i haven't said anything out of turn here... so you making this some weird personal aggression thing is pretty retarded

i don't care if you don't like me...i dont know you, and i dont even know that youre a worthwhile person (i doubt it based on the way youreacting but hey maybe youre having a bad day idk) so i dont care... it just seems unnecessarily negative and it's sad that you're like that
>>
File: 41tSPmScd4L._SY355_.jpg (14 KB, 355x355)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>11252330
they're solid glass
they don't shatter
even if you drop them

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/glass-dildos-c-1943.aspx
>>
>>11252330
Imagine all the blood mixed with shit residue that would pour out...imagine the smell haha
>>
File: 786465848724.jpg (85 KB, 960x958)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Hey look I found a picture of Brooklyn
>>
My mom bought me tickets to a musical in NYC last year for my birthday, and we just got back from the weekend trip. My mom, grandma, and aunt were fervently awaiting my reaction to the musical once I'd seen it. I now realize why they all were so intent on making me see this musical after having sat through it all.

Because it was about how suicide affects the family of the deceased and everyone who knew the person. I've been suicidally depressed for longer than I can remember, and it only got more severe when I tried to come out and transition. The choice of musical wasn't a coincidence. It was an intentional message to me.

I don't know how I feel about it. I guess I feel a bit embarrassed, as if I've been called out in front of a studio audience. It doesn't change my feelings about suicide, but it does make me feel more guilty, especially since my mom beat the "you'll make everyone suffer because you were too much of a coward to just deal with it" message into me on the way home.

I don't know, just feels bad man. Thank you for coming to my TED talk, I'll be here all week
>>
>>11252866
pretty shit to do that to you on your birthday
>>
>>11252785

there's people here who have seen me, i'm not black and i look nothing like that

>>11252866

that's just fucked and weird of them to do that instead of treating you like a person and talking to you... and a musical too? those are garbage
>>
>>11252866
families was a mistake
>>
File: 1535376791141.gif (898 KB, 487x560)
898 KB
898 KB GIF
>>11252895
It was an all-around uncomfortable experience that made me feel pretty ashamed of my suicidal ideation and shit. I can't escape the impulses and desires to hurt/off myself. I've gone through so much therapy, yet it still doggedly stays at my heels, regardless of what I do to try to shake it. So it just felt like a "this is bad and you should feel bad" sort of thing.
>>11252901
My thoughts exactly. My entire family on my mom's side only deals in passive-aggression and uses it at every opportunity, almost always unwarranted by the conversation at hand (indeed, I don't know when it ever is warranted). So it makes sense that they would do such a passive(-agressive) thing in order to communicate their feelings regarding my suicidality to me. They avoid the subject when addressed directly, and so probably feel they can only get their message across clandestinely through media they expose me to. It's incredibly weird.
>>11252915
I wish I would just cut off my family full-stop. But I don't think I have the strength to do it right now. Maybe someday.
>>
>>11252866
i know which musical!

>I don't know how I feel about it. I guess I feel a bit embarrassed, as if I've been called out in front of a studio audience.
what did they say about the choice? did they tell you ahead of time it was because they wanted to send a message?

how much do they know about your suicidality? how do they think the "you're a coward" message helps or even makes sense?

>tfw the musical i relate to most is heathers
>>
>>11252987

i'm really sorry you gotta deal with that... i wouldnt know how to react either especially if they only understand passive aggressive behavior... maybe something equally passive aggressive directed at them?

it's just such a bullshit way to brush off what youre going through, make it about them, and then not treat you like a person and give you that opportunity to speak for real...

theyre not even my family and i'm annoyed by it...

at least you can recognize that it's stupid though, that's a step up from being like that

are you actively feeling that way or is it on/off?
>>
File: 1543106559031.png (16 KB, 958x660)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>11253025
>i know which musical!
Not surprising since it's a Tony Award winner. Do you like musicals anon?
>what did they say about the choice? did they tell you ahead of time it was because they wanted to send a message?
No, they didn't. They just hoped that I would enjoy it, as they repeatedly said until I finally saw it.
>how much do they know about your suicidality?
Well, my mom's had to call 911 for me after one attempt, so she's aware it exists, as I've also mentioned it many times, but I doubt she knows how bad it actually is.
>how do they think the "you're a coward" message helps or even makes sense?
No idea. They're just reiterating the "people who commit suicide are cowards who take the easy way out"; "people who commit suicide are selfish"; etc. rhetoric everyone cites when asked how they feel about suicide. Not that knowing that helps any.
>>tfw the musical i relate to most is heathers
Heard of it, but never saw it.
>>11253071
>i'm really sorry you gotta deal with that... i wouldnt know how to react either especially if they only understand passive aggressive behavior... maybe something equally passive aggressive directed at them?
Appreciate the sentiment. I genuinely don't know how to be passive-aggresive tbhon, in spite of the fact that I grew up with this family. I'm not sure what I would want to say to them all anyway, so it's not worth dwelling on.
>it's just such a bullshit way to brush off what youre going through, make it about them, and then not treat you like a person and give you that opportunity to speak for real...
That's a great summary of how I feel about the whole thing. It almost silences the suicidal person in favor of tickling the others' egos and allows them to virtue signal left, right and center. It's a weird position to be in.
(cont.)
>>
File: 1541886078098.jpg (29 KB, 640x640)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>11253388
>at least you can recognize that it's stupid though, that's a step up from being like that
True. I doubt that even if I could level the same passive-aggressive shit back at them that I would.
>are you actively feeling that way or is it on/off?
Actively. It always has been active. I don't know what a reprieve from these suicidal thoughts feels like.
>>
>>11253388
>Do you like musicals anon?
i do!

>No, they didn't. They just hoped that I would enjoy it, as they repeatedly said until I finally saw it.
really manipulative. and then afterwards they just went back to the coward thing all the way home? did they connect it to you openly?

like >>11252895 said, shitty to hijack your birthday for it too

>I'm not sure what I would want to say to them all anyway, so it's not worth dwelling on.
that's probably best. be above their shit.

are your suicidal feelings entirely connected to your dysphoria?
>>
File: 1541893856084.png (341 KB, 634x483)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>11253444
>i do!
Admittedly I do as well. It's mostly because of how lively the music tends to be, and that the tracks tend to be earworms up to 11. Is Heathers your favorite?
>really manipulative. and then afterwards they just went back to the coward thing all the way home? did they connect it to you openly?
No, not openly. She talked about the cowardice thing as it pertains to the musical then moved to sweeping generalizations and continued to beat the topic into the ground until we got where we were going. It wasn't difficult to read betqeen the lines.
>that's probably best. be above their shit.
At least there's one thing I can feel more better than shitty about in all this.
>are your suicidal feelings entirely connected to your dysphoria?
They aren't, no. I'm bipolar and full-blown schizophrenic, both conditions of which contribute a massive amount of reasons to want to die already. Being mad poor doesn't help either. I used to weigh 135 pounds a couple years ago when I was actively anorexic, and have since gained 100 pounds through "recovery" and eating like a normal human bean. My antipsychotic that I was prescribed around that time also led to me gaining weight over the past two years, as they're wont to do. So I'm stupid depressed about being fat now, too.
>>
>>11253400

yeah true, that's not worth it then... if there's no discussion and you cant get any joy out of fucking with them at all then it's better to just ignore it and move forward

i legit hate that shit, when someone is talking about suicide and people say "well what about me?" to them... cuz at the end of the day they dont gotta live that person's life or be in their skin and it's fucked to say "live for me" basically... yeah suicide will hurt people who love you, but you'll never feel whole if you dont live for yourself... that's just prolonged existence, and sometimes that's necessary to get to a better place, but that's not living

how long have you felt like this? have you ever gotten actual help or do your needs get pushed to the side a lot? do you have other people in your life who can be actually supportive and helpful?

do you have hobbies, things you want etc?

just trying to get an idea of your situation sorry if i'm making you feel like youre giving an interview or some shit... i imagine you're still around in spite of feeling that way for a reason, what is it?
>>
>>11253599
>It's mostly because of how lively the music tends to be, and that the tracks tend to be earworms up to 11.
yes yes! wicked was so earworm. and heathers.
>Is Heathers your favorite?
it is <3 but i like others too. not your mom's one tho :o

>At least there's one thing I can feel more better than shitty about in all this.
that's the spirit! their shittiness is just like all the random shittiness that happens in the world, it just happens to be the bit near you. that doesn't make it personal.

>I'm bipolar and full-blown schizophrenic
those are both hereditary aren't they? because my first thought when i read that was that your family had the bipolar vibe, not you.

>So I'm stupid depressed about being fat now, too.
pah, who cares. you can just lose weight again. or exercise too! that's good for the mind as well! i guess...
>>
>>11247481
So? No kids faggot. Dick isn't the main thing in sex, there's other stuff to do.
>>
Okay
Straight cis male who low key chases/jacks off to early transition and still andro transmen and transtrenders and queers here.

Since tumblr is removing all of it's sexual content I cant' get my fill anymore.
I can't just log into my tumblre account and creep on, interact with, cam with, and try to fuck you guys anymore.
Can't even stroke my fat ten inch cock to a hot thirsty little transboy going to town on a sex toy while begging for dick and talking about wanting to be raped videos anymore.

Where do I go now?
You're my only hope.
No I'm not kidding.
>>
File: laughing@(You).gif (549 KB, 244x200)
549 KB
549 KB GIF
>>11254446
>my fat ten inch cock
>>
>>11254475
Okay FINE
It's only 9.25 inches.

Are you going to help me or not?
>>
File: cope.png (128 KB, 405x205)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>11254446
chasers btfo
>>
shouldn't you just be happy that you have chasers? i mean that means you're becoming more mainstream and generally attractive right?
>>
We be fucking bitches while listening to cum town
>>
>>11254989
Shut the fuck up chaser bitch
>>
File: 1536595113331.jpg (107 KB, 1024x788)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>11255031
:(
well you don't have to bully me like that anon!!
>>
File: 1539493216892.png (351 KB, 894x494)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
Sup gents, it's time for another round of questions, seeing as the thread is kill right now:

Pre-T and post-T guys, how often do you masturbate? Post-T guys, has the way that you masturbate changed since you started to gain bottom growth? Pre-T and post-T guys, do you call post-T bottom growth a dick, or something else? Finally, if you were looking for wank material on 4chan, what board would you go to to find something that you can get off to? Come on, let's hear it.
>>
>>11255059
too horny, find another set of questions pls
>>
>>11255059
stop avatarfagging pls
>>
I know you nerds got a discord, post it
>>
>>11255059

daily sometimes multiple times a day + sex (mostly with my s/o sometimes with fwbs/both of them)... im pretty much always horny though, to a point where i'd say it was more shitty than positive...
>>
>>11255126
Everyone refuses to post it no matter how many times it's requested. The other thread someone said the discord wasn't going to be given out anymore for some reason.
>>
>>11255192
They probably got some drama or somethin I dunno

We should just invade the gaygen discord by posting crypto-FTM stuff hehheh
>>
File: 1542654997802.gif (403 KB, 512x512)
403 KB
403 KB GIF
>>11255067
>>11255081
...hmmm...
>>11255204
>invade the gaygen
B-but anon-kun I'm only half gay
>>
>>11255212
I said

Invade

the gaygen
>>
>>11255067
>too horny
Doesn't that mean these are right up your alley?
>>11255059
>Pre-T and post-T guys, how often do you masturbate?
Post-T, I get off maybe twice a week. When I first started T, I was beating it at least once every day, but now that it's been almost a year and a half, the horniness has gone away for the most part.
>Post-T guys, has the way that you masturbate changed since you started to gain bottom growth?
Nah, I do it the same way. I imagine that once my dick's long enough, I'll try jerking it like it was a regular dick, but I'm pretty doubtful that'll happen.
>Pre-T and post-T guys, do you call post-T bottom growth a dick, or something else?
Post-T, see above.
>Finally, if you were looking for wank material on 4chan, what board would you go to to find something that you can get off to?
/d/ is the only true answer.
>>
>>11235084
I think you are overthinking things a bit. You don't need to figure out the rest of your life, just what will make things better right now. In a few years you will be a different person, and doors may be open to you that you are not even considering right now.
>>
File: image0.jpg (66 KB, 717x717)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>11255059
Pre T, I used to do it daily but my dysphoria has been getting worse so I barely do it anymore :/
>>
>>11255245
Oh, shit, my bad, I didn't hear you right the first time.
>>
File: 1541224369814.gif (2.16 MB, 460x308)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB GIF
>pre-T/post-T talk
How many guys here are pre-T? Or pre-everything? And how many are post-T? The other thread made me curious with the accusations that a lot of the posters in the gen are pre-everything.
>>
File: 1541711209147.png (40 KB, 331x132)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>11255192
Because it gets flooded with mtfs, chasers, and other people who only join to fuck shit up. You'd be surprised how many mtfs pretend to be ftm just so they can sneak in. Also the vast majority of members we get off this board tend to cause problems. There have been 2 or 3 servers created for /ftmg/ and they all suffered the same problems and eventually stopped posting links here. It's a shame because we've picked up some great core members from /ftmg/ but it's really not worth the trouble most of the time.

You are free to make a new one and post it, though I wish you luck if you take up this endeavor. If you don't control who is allowed in it's guaranteed to turn into a shitfest.
>>
File: j.jpg (211 KB, 495x651)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>11255059
>Post-T guys, has the way that you masturbate changed since you started to gain bottom growth?
Unfortunately no. I've tried grabbing or jerking my gumdrop but it doesn't go right.
I don't really like masturbating though, usually I just rub it out for 3 minutes and move on.

>Pre-T and post-T guys, do you call post-T bottom growth a dick, or something else?
I'll be as vague as possible when referring to it.

>Finally, if you were looking for wank material on 4chan, what board would you go to to find something that you can get off to?
Generally /e/ or /gif/.
>>
>>11255367
There is no post-T considering the fact that it's something you have to take for the rest of the life.
>>
>>11255367
I've been on T for 1.5 years now, and had top surgery.
>>
>>11255508
Don't be autistic, it just means if you've started T or not.
>>
>>11255527
Just saying it's not the same as being post-op, for example. Once it's done it's done. Ya feel?
>>
>>11255496
It's not important enough to me to create one, nor do I believe people would really use it en masse even if I did, so it's a moot point, at least with regards to my creating it.
>>11255505
>I'll be as vague as possible when referring to it.
We're the same brother
>>
>>11233086
I don't even want children, but I tried to explain this to my cis girlfriend and she didn't really understand. It drives home the fact that you'll never have a functional cock, and they're working fucking fast as all hell to try and give transwomen a uterus because there's a market for fucking them.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 205x246)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
I told my mom that I am transgender, and she didn't take too kindly to it. She is now making me take a nursing course in order to "make me feel like a girl again". She bought me the tightest nurse shirt and it barely even fits and tightens around the waist in order to exaggerate my chest and hips. I'm also really autistic and I hate this sort of work. She threatens to kick me out of the house if I refuse or fail the course and don't get a job as a nurse, I don't have enough money for that; I'd be homeless.

Yesterday I went to clinical instruction for the first time, meaning I am actually handling patients in an LTC. It was even worse than I expected it to be. I actually want to kill myself and would right now if I had a gun or something. I'd want to make a mess of it too just to spite my "family".
>>
>>11256862
She also made me quit my job because it was "too masculine". While I didn't make enough money to live on my own with that job, I liked it and I was comfortable doing it and my boss liked me and gave me multiple raises. She's only doing this because I'm transgender.
>>
>>11251007
Don’t lie to me, Moses, that sounds absolutely bogus.
>>
>>11256896
>>11256862
Male nurses exist, remind her of that.
Anyway, how old are you where your mom makes all of your major decisions?
>>
>>11257324

he said he was autistic and couldnt afford to live on his own, but lives there... im assuming he's hard pressed for options and caving to pressure as a result... shit happens

plenty of adults get fucked by abusive situations, not just children

especially adults with other issues

>>11256862

my neighbor is a male nurse, its not really a gendered job so much anymore... but you would be able to live on your own with it and pursue other shit if you wanted

you really have nowhere else to go? would she really do that or is she just talk? what about roommates?
>>
>dig out some dried old bacne
free snack
>>
>>11257764

idk why that turned my stomach... i love surgery videos, abscess videos, parasites etc and i can eat while i watch them

but idk i guess cuz you used the word "snack" and i was drinking coffee
>>
>>11257775
I sure enjoy digging out scabs and pus and eating them
>>
>>11255059
>bottom growth
I call it nothing. I never bring attention to my junk. Feels weird doing so.
>>
>>11257790
pus is a step too far. skin snacks are dried only
>>
>>11257790

nah im over it... it was just that one time...

fucked if you really do eat that sorta shit though... some people do, i prefer to think you dont...

i'll drink blood from my cuts and my s/o's though that doesnt bother me

>>11257804

you know til i read about people saying they dont really refer to it all i hadnt thought much of it, but i do the same... i just try to not bother with it in conversation

didnt think about how common that must be
>>
>>11255059
>Pre-T and post-T guys, how often do you masturbate?
too much, have been since before T but now it's like a few times a day type thing.
not really...
>do you call post-T bottom growth a dick, or something else?
my micro dick because that's what it anotomically is.
>if you were looking for wank material on 4chan, what board would you go to to find something that you can get off to? Come on, let's hear it.
/gif/, /hm/, /s/, /hc/
>>
File: 438674364570.jpg (27 KB, 907x529)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>11255367
I'm pre-everything and it's probably going to stay like that for a while because fuck the laws in this country.
>>
>>11258448
then move
>>
>>11258448
I feel that. I live in Alabama. The process to get on T here is ridiculous.
>>
Does anyone else here have an aversion to touch or am I just autistic

Even someone touching my arm to get my attention feels like an invasion of my space. And reaching out to touch someone else is strange, feels vulnerable like my hand will be bitten off. Not like I’ve ever made a point of it but friends have apologised in advance for making contact so I must be noticeably prickly.
>>
>>11260179
that's generally considered an autistic trait
>>
>>11260229
Ah hell.
>>
>>11260179
I have this but I'm not autistic. I don't like the sensation but I also think I'm too disgusting to be touched and other people will feel repulsed by me. I also don't like my name being spoken or people in my flat for similar reason plus feeling like someone's invading my personal space.
>>
File: 1543274715535.gif (3.1 MB, 282x324)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB GIF
>>11260179
>>11260269
I'm diagnosed autistic and touch aversion is definitely an autistic trait. I've always hated and shrank away from touch of any kind. When I went to a residential treatment center for my fucked-up head, there was a whiteboard in the main living room/lobby listing who absolutely could not be touched, and my name was on there from day one.

My touch aversion is to the point where if someone touches me, regardless of if I know they will or not, I have to wipe the part of my body the person touched on my clothes/whatever surface I can reach (it's usually the hand or arm). Being retarded sucks. Do you have any other traits that are characteristic of autism? It might just be an isolated touch aversion; that is common from trauma/abuse, cleanliness compulsions, and other conditions.
>>
>>11260179
Aside from the autism comments, it could be a cultural thing. I moved to the South and older people are so touchy here, I hate it.
>>
https://youtu.be/ttoFTaYInpQ?t=120
>>
>>11261278
>Psycho Killer
Schizo here, can confirm
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 320x332)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>11255367
Pre-T
Trying to go on t, hopefully I will soon.....
>>
>>11226298
what's the ftm equivalent of a hon?
>>
>>11261447
Shut the fuck up with this question already
>>
[spoiler]My coworkers have stopped deadnaming me, it feels great.[/spoiler]
>>
>>11261447
Hon is to Mtf as Ayyden is to FtM
AGP is to MtF as Gayyden is to FtM
HSTS is to MtF as trutrans is to FtM
done and done, now let's move on
>>
File: 1539844113227.jpg (38 KB, 413x395)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Did you guys hear that Buck "Tranpa" Angel threatened Kalvin Garrah and even said Kalvin isn't trans just because of his transmed beliefs? And this asshole is a role model for the trans community? He's 46 and Kalvin just turned 18. I can't help but laugh. Shit is all kinds of cringe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezkb9iXLRRU
>>
>>11261783
yeah this is old news. they made up and are good now, but its kinda sad he felt the need to livestream that and argue with a kid.
>>
>>11261814
Meth, not even once
>>
>>11261814
They made nice? Didn't hear about that part. Still fucking embarrassing that he would sperg out like that just because he doesn't agree with the transmed shit Kalvin talks about.
>>
>>11261783
Old news, but I still thought it was pretty pathetic
Why do left trans always say that someone isn't trutrans JUST because they don't agree with their views? Never understood that, really.
>>
>>11261783
Didn't he threaten to beat him up? lmfao imagine almost being 60 and threatening an 18 yo on ur IG live
>>
>>11261840
?
>>11261845
yeah kalvin mentioned they're on good terms now in one of his videos. hes literally retarded for making this public and online, it just lets normies see the divide in the trans community.
>>
>>11261698
>AGP is to MtF as Gayyden is to FtM
AGPs can be straight or bi.
>HSTS is to MtF as trutrans is to FtM
HSTS aren't trutrans.
>>
File: 1543190772481.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>11261814
How could they possibly have become friends when Buck came at Kalvin with such absolute hatred? Maybe he's using the term "friend" loosely, I dunno.
>>11261840
>Meth
Explain
>>11261858
>Old news, but I still thought it was pretty pathetic
>Why do left trans always say that someone isn't trutrans JUST because they don't agree with their views?
It's so pathetic it's hilarious. Also, I don't know why. It's the same shit they accuse transmeds of in the first place.
>>11261864
>Didn't he threaten to beat him up? lmfao imagine almost being 60 and threatening an 18 yo on ur IG live
A B S O L U T E L Y S E E T H I N G
>>11261878
>yeah kalvin mentioned they're on good terms now in one of his videos. hes literally retarded for making this public and online, it just lets normies see the divide in the trans community.
It also makes him look like a total jackass.
>>
>>11261783
bruh moment right there
>>
We gonna need a new thread soon senpai
>>
>>11261858
because any trans person who doesn't share their worldview can't """possibly""" be trans, we must all fit one cookie cutter ideology and can't be as politically diverse as the general population.
>>11261886
>AGP can be straight
okay then i have no idea what AGP means
>>11261887
theyre probably just telling the public theyre good to undo "Tranpa"s stupid mistake, but there's really no coming back from that. I honestly thought Buck would've liked Kalvins views beforehand.
>>
>>11261783
As someone who's met Buck in person twice and has known him more personally online for maybe 5-6 years now, he's kind of not the best person sometimes. Yeah he's fun to hang out with and yeah he's done good things, but he absolutely cannot handle people who have different opinions or criticisms. It's really embarrassing to watch sometimes, but the way he reacts to shit can be completely and utterly retarded at times.
>>
>>11261934
chill out we're not at 310 yet
>>
>>11261938
>theyre probably just telling the public theyre good to undo "Tranpa"s stupid mistake, but there's really no coming back from that.
How the hell could Buck save face from this? Even saying "were chill now lol" on both ends doesn't make up for that ridiculous sperg fit. He completely deserves to lose respect from this.
>>11261952
>that video
>first time "no"
>second time harder, with claws
>third time slam with claws and threat to bite
This cat is based
>As someone who's met Buck in person twice and has known him more personally online for maybe 5-6 years now
I'm sorry about that.
>he's kind of not the best person sometimes. Yeah he's fun to hang out with and yeah he's done good things, but he absolutely cannot handle people who have different opinions or criticisms. It's really embarrassing to watch sometimes, but the way he reacts to shit can be completely and utterly retarded at times.
It's almost like he has no idea how to react professionally, or even maturely, to people who think differently than him, especially people who criticize him, as evidenced by his meltdown. It's pathetic. He's fucking 46, you'd think he would have picked up nuanced social interactions by now.
>>11261934
Breathe spaz I'll make one after post 310 rolls around
>>
>>11261955
>>11261996
I'm gonna give you a loogie, how's that sound.
>>
>>11262016
Lay it on me.
>>
>>11261996
>Breathe spaz I'll make one after post 310 rolls around
/mtfg/ waits till 150 images.

/clg/ waits will page 9 or 10.

Why does /ftmg/ have to be on the front page 24/7?
>>
im not in letters but whatever

my friend who I haven't seen since September when he was just beginning T went up to me today and it was almost surreal how his voice has changed in the few months since Sept. Damn, it felt like I didn't know this guy, cause of just how different his voice was. Kinda spooky.

my question is that is that normal, a vast voice change over the span of a few months?
>>
>>11262305
If they're on a high dose than yea, my friend started T and his voice dropped significantly within like... 3 weeks bc hes on a high dosage.
>>
>>11262121
>Why does /ftmg/ have to be on the front page 24/7?
What does it matter?
>>11262305
>im not in letters but whatever
nani
>is that normal
Depending on how high the dose is, yes. My voice dropped a great deal within two months. It's great for your friend that the changes are happening so fast. Just make sure to remind him so that he doesn't neglect to speak from his chest and end up with the tranny voice.
>>
>>11260179
I don't really like hugging people cause boobs. I'm averted to touching girls because it's a sexual tension thing for me most of the time. With other guys I'm chill. I used to be a lot more touch averted and autistic but now I'm chilling out as I've been transitioned longer. I'm also against talking about sexual things while girls are around, it feels too exposing. Like, what girl wants to hear about how hot some other girls tits are or whatever? Even lesbians don't like how straight men talk about women a lot of the time. I have a friend who I've never hung out with one on one, only while his gf has been present, and from that he's got the impression that I'm asexual because I haven't talked about sex at all. Like damn excuse me for not talking about smashing puss and busting a nut while your girlfriend is chilling next to us lmfao.
>>11261845
Funny that he was so up in arms about some transmed stuff when he's always being autistic about how he's transSEXUAL and not transGENDER. I think it was probably just a misunderstanding, it seems like they agree on a lot. Kalvin's ideas probably got blown out of proportion in a game of liberal telephone from Buck's friends. That video was gold though.
>>
File: 1543146276797.jpg (1.63 MB, 1242x1688)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
Who's this skellington fucker that I see pictures of posted here and there? The last thread had the video of him working out in faggy attire that keeps making the rounds, but no one posted his name. He's recovering from some sort of eating disorder if memory serves me right.
>>
>>11262453
Your image literally says his name on it. Do you are have retarded?
>>
File: 1543884569014.gif (51 KB, 413x243)
51 KB
51 KB GIF
>>11262458
Haha, joke's on you! I was just PRETENDING to be retarded!

I'm more than a little high, thanks for making me read the picture I posted
>>
May this last post bless everyone in the thread with no vocal fry
>>
>>11262347
damn
>>11262432
>Just make sure to remind him so that he doesn't neglect to speak from his chest and end up with the tranny voice.
what
>>
>>11262432
>What does it matter?
Great, you agree there's no need for it to be.

The reason it matters is that it pushes non-generals off the catalog and clutters the front page for anybody browsing it outside the general.
>>
File: 1543635838362.png (317 KB, 614x449)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>11262503
Women naturally speak with the throat. Men naturally speak from the chest. I don't really know how best to explain it; speaking from the throat means that you speak in a higher-pitched, more breathy way, while speaking from the chest produces a deeper, more bassy sound. This is an actual thing, changing the place you speak from when transitioning to the other gender, but the way I'm describing it makes me sound pants-on-head retarded. Somebody help me out here?
>>
>>11262546
God damn it, I looked through some YouTube videos trying to find something helpful for this but I'm coming up empty. I'll keep looking, there's got to be something that'll be helpful.
>>
>>11262546
ill take your word for it i guess.
>>
>>11262593
If your friend cares enough, he'll find his own resources.
>>
>>11262645
he and I are both threatre fags at the uni we go to go, so Im sure others will help him
>>
>>11262670
>theatre
Well hey, that works out just fine. Voice training is just part of the trade.
>>
File: 1537323178543.png (507 KB, 683x797)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>wait to make new thread because anon said so
>thread is kill
>again
Gg
>>
>>11262962
We're past 310 now but you gotta chill out dood, we're barely past the first page. You can post one now if you want but you should really at least wait until we've hit bump limit.
>>
>>11262453
I already hate seeing girls make that expression with their lips, it's so disgusting to see someone who looks (slightly) masculine doing it.
>>
File: 9c1.png (216 KB, 393x391)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>11263174
>it's so disgusting to see someone who looks (slightly) masculine doing it.
bruh
>>11262453
He's got the haircut that my 1st, 3rd, and 4th grade teacher had...when I was in 1st, 3rd, and 4th grade. Cringe
>>
File: faces-2.jpg (32 KB, 538x592)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
How can I slowly bully my extra shy trans boyfriend into taking T?
>>
>>11262453
dont hate on the king of the ftm hons. He is famous. what do you have to show for yourself?
>>
File: 1543005932292.png (56 KB, 491x585)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>11263257
>bully into taking T
How do you know he's trans if he doesn't even want to take T as is?
>>11263281
>dont hate on the king of the ftm hons. He is famous. what do you have to show for yourself?
My ability to pass, my masculine body, and my masculine voice. He will always be just that, the king of ftm hons. A shameful crown to bear.
>>
>>11263420
So a bunch of traits you did nothing for? Good job
>>
>>11262962
I'm still waiting bro
>>
File: 1444022440894.jpg (85 KB, 689x568)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Why do you choose to be ugly men instead of qt lesbians?
>>
>>11263525
Begone shitposter
>>11263538
If this thread still exists by tomorrow, I'll go ahead and make the new one. This waiting for undetermined amount of time after we've hit bump limit is retarded.
>>
>>11263629
Do not leave it for tomorrow, do it today! I believe in you!
>>
>>11263550
because I was never attracted to women

just kidding, it was the dysphoria.
>>
>>11263420
He is socally out and goes by male pronouns, but he won't transission due to the fear of disapointing people. I don't get it. How can I force him to just do it. It's like he wants to wait till he is a 50 year old hon to start his life.
>>
File: csv1oxjd4uj11.jpg (128 KB, 933x933)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>11263630
I...I'll do my best!
>>
>>11263550
>choose
There's your problem. Sit in the corner and rethink your question, then try again.
>>11263743
>How can I force him to just do it. It's like he wants to wait till he is a 50 year old hon to start his life.
My fiance is kinda similar. He declared that he was a trans guy after repressing hardcore for years, then about a week ago rescinded everything he'd said about his identity before, and instead told me that he's actually nonbinary. He still wants to take T (but hasn't started the process to get it, so I'm not certain of his desire to actually take it) and he still wants to go by he/him, and still has dysphoria, so I'm pretty sure he's just trying to pussyfoot around accepting that he's actually a trans man, but I'm obviously just going to support him for now and help him transition in the way that he wants to. Whether or not he eventually accepts that he's a trans man, I'll be there. We're spending the rest of our lives together; it can wait.

But anyway, I wouldn't force him into doing anything, especially not hastily. Transition has permanent effects on the body, obviously, and if you force him to take it and he wants to detransition amd stop T, he will resent you for pushing him into making that decision. It's not worth it.

I'm miserably exhausted so I'm not proofreading this; forgive me if I rambled or wrote retarded sentences.
>>
>>11263933
I rethought my question.

Why do you some of you choose to be ugly men instead of qt lesbians?
>>
>>11264068
>ugly men
FTMs generally are more attractive than cis men, not including the rare FTM hons
>>
>>11264113
no they are not! their proportions are all wrong and their faces don't look good
>>
>>11264113
Except most of you are short and jawlets.
>>
>>11264143
>Except most of you
I'm a chaser.
>>11264125
spotted the hon
>>
>>11263629
Does the truth hurt your feelings?
>>
lgbt server with active vc, please join
dUuQbpa
>>
>>11260317
That’s pretty relatable actually. It’s hard to tell if it’s a dysphoria or self hatred thing but I don’t like people using my name either. It’s like I don’t like being reminded I exist. “Oh we were talking about you the other day” “I was under the assumption that I don’t exist unless present.”

>>11260537
I’m not sure if I’ve got other autistic traits, whenever I look it up I always find lists of things to spot as an outsider rather than things I might do myself. It’s not a cleanliness thing like I have to wipe off as you do, I always just assumed I was an asshole. Probably gotten used to other asshole behaviours and thoughts I have so it’s hard to think of.

>>11260840
I’m british and we’re quite standoffish people but girls hug and it sucks. I don’t think casual touch is a big thing but people don’t do it to me much and I never notice between others.
>>
>>11260179

i'm not bothered by people being touchy... i'm used to it

ever since i was a kid people have always gotten really close, and ive had a lot of coworkers and friends etc who hug me or like just leaning all over me etc if theyre upset and so on... even total strangers sometimes

im a very physical person anyway when im close to someone if theyre also like that, but i don't tend to be the one who initiates at first
>>
>>11263878
retard
someone make the new thread for fuck's sake
>>
at this rate the thread's going to get archived before a new one is posted

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.