[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 2013.png (178 KB, 1279x328)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
Hey, /k/, I'm dealing with a serious problem, and I'm gonna need all you people who have knowledge of the deep state EMF weapons to help me understand what this might be. Every time I pump myself up by watching the Christchurch shooting video and listening to 1812 overture (SBR 5.56 theme song for James Yeager's ditch warfare adventure ride), my nipples tingle and I cannot control the urge to masturbate to /g/fur threads and watch videos of stallions cumming in another stallion's asshole.

I've heard of pheromone gay bombs that cause all soldiers to start fucking each other on the battlefield, but I think this might be caused by the 5G networks being installed in the area.

What do you think? Am I a targeted individual?
>>
fucking retard
>>
>>42017447
I'm pretty sure you're just a furfag anon.
>>
>>42017447
>What do you think?
This needs to be copy pasta
>>
I'm sorry OP, but you are a horse fucker.
>>
>>42017447
FODCOM pls
>>
>>42017447
Coincidentally I have a blowgun that shoots special onions filled needles at people so I can force feminize intruders if you want to I could help you speed up your feminization process.
>>
>>42017468
already saved it as one

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.