[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: psafail1.jpg (69 KB, 853x587)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
How do companies like PSA and Aero get away with knowingly selling defective rifles of subpar quality
>>
File: 1546353738206.png (62 KB, 743x1120)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>41997063
Every AR is defective. Period. They're jammomatics.
>>
>>41997063
PSA isn’t garbage. Look at Rob Ski 5000 round tourture test of the PSA freedom nitride carbine length rifle. It did great. I have one with 3,000 rounds through it. It runs great.
>>
>>41997063
those captions are wrong. it was 430 rounds of full auto. After which, the only issue was the gas tube melting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_wZoFq8n5s
>>
>>41997083
>>
>>41997236
Wrong the gas tube separated. Which is what Stoner designed the gun to do to prevent catastrophic failure under intense heat. The gun did exactly what it was made to do.
>>
File: 1444951750299.jpg (25 KB, 400x386)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>41997336

>catastrophic failure
>150 rounds in
>>
>>41997350
430 rounds after continuous full auto fire. Dumbass
>>
>>41997362
>Catastrophic failure on a PSA
>Good luck affording a quality replacement
>Cope of just as good as a $1.5k tripfag rifle
>>
>>41997350

Failure happened after 11 30 round magazines, 2 60 round drums, and then ~20 rounds into a 40 round pmag.

For a total of ~470 rounds in 120 seconds, which is not that surprising. The video counts 430, but I believe they miscounted. The gun did what it was designed to do.
>>
>>41997063
What did Aero do?
>>
File: 1560105517503.jpg (102 KB, 1080x963)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
tfw my AR is a KAC upper on a PSA lower
>>
File: 1560613444204.jpg (48 KB, 960x960)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>41997506
Because 4 Chan is infested with contrarian faggots, when something becomes popular it becomes shit. Aero was an OEM for several companies that sold ARs and once the market got big enough decided to sell direct. They came in at an inexpensive price and gained popularity as being high quality for the dollar spent. This lead contrarian shutters and insequre gq / ar general posters to shit on aero as some kind of pot metal garbage.
>>
File: 20180712_115909.jpg (2.71 MB, 4032x1960)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB JPG
>>41997083
Hurr, nice bait. I know I don't even need to respond, but I feel like answering so u don't trixk some poor noguns who may be about to be hasguns, and they end up buying something stupid instead.
I own a cheap $500 CAD Dominion Arms (Norinco) CQ-A 10.3", and a $2k CAD (before optics etc) Colt Canada (Diemaco) MRR 18.6", both have several thousand rounds through them. Only the Norinco has had a stoppage, maybe 5 of them when I broke a firing pin retaining pin and made a new one out of a hairclip, and one or two when I used a magazine from a T97 NSR. I do maintain the rifles meticulously, like fully cleaning after firing with clp etc. But Ive never used solvents, never had stoppages that werent the fault of some sort of negligence like running it with broken parts or a retarded magazine made for a specific gun.just CLP patches a cleaning rod, and a C9 carbon scraper for when I fire a significant volume of ammunition between cleanings. They just run, and have excellent accuracy. No matter what the temperature, altitude, humidity, ammo, or angle, they just run.
>>
>>41997619
Your plate carrier is pleasing to my eyes.
>>
File: 1357351233241.png (273 KB, 500x372)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>41997063
Jesus, what did Aero do?

What brands aren't shit according to /k/?
>>
File: 1556585024590.jpg (61 KB, 600x578)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Is this the best cope guccifags can come up with?
That it failed after 450+ rounds of continuous fire?
lmao
>>
>>41997619
Based Leafbro. I too have had positive experiences with Norinco ARs. Nice CADPAT.
>>
>>41997362
Haha wow you sure showed him
>>
File: fresh_memes.png (2.65 MB, 1440x1396)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>41997675
I dont know, is the term "guccifag" the best you got? You say that like 450 is a nominal number by any means
I can guarantee whatever AR you have could bumpfire that much without problem, if its made with half a fuck, that is
>inb4 b-but my warranty
>>
>>41997690
He did
>>
>>41997707
I have no dog in this, but here's a Colt M4 going 535 rds before the barrel bursts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9uny8aCoLc
>>
ITT: Butt hurt rich bois mad that a sub $450 gun with a Holosun shoots better than their Gucci AR
>>
>>41997707
>I can guarantee whatever AR you have could bumpfire that much without problem, if its made with half a fuck, that is
Nope, that's a pretty normal round count before gas tube meltage.
You'd know this if you knew anything about guns, or even bothered to watch youtube videos.
>>
>>41997619
Why go 18.6 on a R rifle?
>>
>>41997707
The funny part is even if he was to take his PSA out and do it it would means essentially the same thing;
>If it failed, then it supports the theory that they send out garbage without any care as to separate out good from bad
>If it passes, it also supports the theory that they send out garbage without any care as to separate out good from bad
PSAfags are so caught up in "well mine is fine" they literally NEVER see that the issue at hand is an apparant major lack in QC, as evidence by this thread - nothing more than people going "BUT MYYYY PSA" - and at absolute most they admit "okay yeah maybe it isnt great but I got a warranty so who cares?"
What's similarly ironic is they would never apply that mindset to anything else - "yeah my car breaks down occasionally but the dealership replaces the parts for free every time, so what do I care?"
>>
>full auto
How does this affect any of us at all
>>
File: PSAfail.jpg (155 KB, 1820x659)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>41997749

Whatever you say
>>
>>41997768
>What's similarly ironic is they would never apply that mindset to anything else - "yeah my car breaks down occasionally but the dealership replaces the parts for free every time, so what do I care?"
Of course I'd play the warranty lottery on a $450 product but not a $20,000 one. How is this a comparison at all?
>>
>>41997774
>autogenerated captions
Why use that when you could just watch the video and see how many mags they went through, and listen to the real audio?
Oh, right, you're coping.
>>
>>41997782
How heavy are those goalposts? Asking for a friend
>>
>>41997063
What did Aero do, besides having a god awful logo?
Also if you spend more than 1500 dollarydoos on an AR, you're a full fledged retard.
>>
File: 20181124_123632.jpg (494 KB, 1164x1440)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>41997660
Thanku
>>41997684
Fuck yeah bud, thanks
>>41997758
I'd ask, why not? I like 77 and 62 gr at rediculous velocities, and 55s if I'm feeling spicy.
>>
>>41997350
how are you so gullible? you see a single frame from a ten minute video and think you know more than These people:
> people who own the gun
> people who built the gun
> people who tested the gun (such as that russian guy)
I could almost forgive you all that.
But you're arrogant enough to believe that you understand the situation better than the people who made the fucking video.

They shoot about 2 complete combat loads worth of ammunition in less than 3 minutes. I won't ask you to invent a situation where that might happen, because it's not important. The weapon does good and ends the video with a simple fault which is easily repaired and doesn't really kill the rifle. The people who made the video say nice things about the rifle.

And then you come along
> no ability to think critically.
> didn't watch the video
> never shot a gun in your life, even if you did buy a SCAR to :::flix on poor nibbas:::
> pretty sure you know better than everybody
honestly, how are you like this?

>>41997432
> catastrophic
good job proving you understand the workings of the simplest fucking rifle available. DI = too hard

>>41997671
> according to k
we got this thing where the rich shit on the poor for having budget kit and the poors shit on the rich for never shooting. Nothing is good enough. Nobody will ever post groups or splits.

>>41997675
i'm still waiting on one of you guys to post a picture of a backpack that could carry all those mags

>>41997718
yeah, because I'd rather limp home with a burst barrel than a straight-pull bolt action that's easy to repair, the way stoner designed it

>>41997730
oh shit, somebody posted a group.
what do you know, modern manufacturing can make a reasonable product without any fuss.

>>41997795
> you are incorrect about what happened
> if you were strong enough to learn for yourself instead of believing memes, i wouldn't be explaining this to you
HURR 13 ROUND I'M AN EXPERT BECAUSE GOLPOST
pathetic
>>
>>41997063
>PSA and Aero
One of these things doesn’t look like the other
>>
File: raughs.jpg (29 KB, 680x364)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>41998903
You misunderstood my post here:
>>41997718

The fact that a PSA actually outperformed an M4 from Colt is impressive. We are living in an age where you can absolutely own a reliable rifle exceeding the quality of your typical infantryman's for under $800. Anything beyond is user preference and minor improvements at best. Economies of scale are just grand.
>>
>>41998934
it is indeed grand, as you say
>>
File: 1498725622230.png (141 KB, 466x404)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>41997083
>Washington Post
>>
File: 1386270476936.jpg (20 KB, 476x359)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>Aero get away with knowingly selling defective rifles of subpar quality
>>
Stories like this tend to scare me away from the AR platform in general. Sure, it’s America’s rifle in the same sense that Ford is America’s car brand, but does that really mean it’s the best? And aren’t piston rifles inherently superior because they run cleaner and cooler than a DI system? I would sacrifice weight and modularity any day for a reliable system.
>>
>>41999208
What actually happened was the gas tube melted. The rifle will be fine once it is replaced but everything else was saved because that piece 'catastrophically' failed(aka did its job and gave out first)
ARs are fine but they're not really my cup of tea.
>>
>>41999208
>Stories like this tend to scare me away
Do you regularly do 430 round non stop full out mag dumps?
>>
>>41997594
Poorfags have been trying to group aero and psa together recently. Aero is vastly better qc and general quality though
>>
>>41999208
how poor are you? buy an ar15 and realize youre an idiot
>>
>>41997769
Nobody ever answered this
>>
>>41997063
Daily reminder discord trannies and shills want you to hate based PSA
They hate that the average man can get a mil spec rifle for $300.


Remember Gucci ar fags work hand and hand with the discord trannies
>>
File: 1537104236343.jpg (74 KB, 710x636)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>41997594
But then the bottom could be inserting it's elongated hard objects into the top.
>>
I like my PSA for the reasons mentioned. Personally I couldnt give a rats ass about a $1 AR if you paid me to, let alone a $1000 AR. I dont care for them in the slightest, if they were to up and disappear tomorrow it wouldnt bother me one bit. But I feel like as an american in this day and age everybody should own at least one, and if I can get one for dirt cheap and have free replacement parts that's just a double whammy for me. Otherwise it would probably stay broken in my safe
>>
>>41997619
Whats that pouch attached to the FILBE?
>>
>>41998903
Trip on
>>
>>41999771
Brainlet mentality.
The point of having a gun relies on you knowing how to use it, and it being functional enough to use
>>
>>41997594

gq/arg has some decent tidbits of info, but i swear, the majority of those threads entails a massive circle jerk... go in for the lulz and leave with a headache lol
>>
>>41999830
The point of having a gun is whatever you want it to be, retard.
>>
>>41999840
Losing interpretation
>>
>>41999283
Just a reminder that the typical infantry setup is 8-12 mags. Any gun that can survive fullauto for 400+rounds almost non stop is more than durable enough to survive the heat absorption of a fire fight.
>>
>>41997063
>>41997083
>>41997350
Post guns
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (1.04 MB, 1920x1440)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>41999954
>>
>>41999966
>detachable carry handle
You were so close, anon
>>
>>41999737
I haven't seen that picture in this decade.
>>
>>41999830
If it bought it for any other purpose than dicking around in an abandoned quarry, sure. But I didnt, I bought it to blast beer cans indiscriminately once in a while and to add to the collection I already have. Nothing more.
Doesnt go for all guns I own. For example I'm obviously far more proficient with my AKs as I use them vastly more, or my CCW which I practice with frequently.
I'm sorry not everybody who owns an AR is absolutely nuts about them.
>>
>>41999726
>Gucci ar fags work hand and hand with the discord trannies
They are the discord trannies.
>>
>>41997768
in what situation could anyone conceivably dump that much ammunition and expect their service carbine to not malfunction?

Even on LMG’s they have barrel changes and N E V E R do extended bursts like that. Only a noguns faglord could conceivably rail on PSAs with a straight face. For every conceivable situation someone, even SOF would find themselves in, PSAs work. End of story.
>>
>>41999786
Haley strategic flatpack, keep all the medical shit in there plus 1.5 litres of water
>>
>>42001453
>I didnt read the thread, the post >>41997774
>>
>>41997063
i thought Aero lowers were okay?
>>
>>42001453
Lmao please provide me with an example of an SOF's service weapon taking a shit after such low round count. It's okay I'll wait. I know theres a bunch of information and detailed accounts of intense and prolonged firefights our armed forces have, so I suspect you'll be digging for a while
>>
someone post the fatass knock-kneed trip fag with his 3k AR
>>
>>41997063
OP is a lying arse. The PSA went through 430 rounds in the test. That certainly isn't great, but for 400 dollars on sale, 500 msrp, you can't beat that by any means.

>>41997509
Honestly, PSA lowers are fine because concerning lowers, all you need is something that fits on to the upper, no tight tolerances needed.

>>42002056
That isn't what he is saying, he is just saying in most practical terms, 430 rounds is fine. Yes, a more gucci rifle would do plenty more. But for 400 to 600 dollars, you are getting a lot.

There is nothing wrong with PSA if you're a poor or don't want to spend that much money.
>>
>>41997796
>awful logo
Subjective.
>>
>>41999718
Still no response to this
Everyone ITT is a nigger tier larper
>>
>>41997730
I like that rail, anon. Who makes it?
>>
>>42001991
They are, Aero is a great company.
>>
>>42002056
Someone already posted a Colt M4 failing sooner than the PSA.
>>
File: bD5v73v.jpg (146 KB, 1024x675)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>42002200
Have you seen their old logo? I don't understand why they replace it with the giant retarded A.
>>
>>41997730
I have the same gun
>>
>>41997350
No one is even going to have a 430 round loud out
>>
>>42003248
See >>41997718
Colt M4A1 went 911 rounds before blowing the barrel. Considering a PSA went almost 500 rounds with an M4 profile barrel before blowing a gas tube without sustaining any damage to the bolt or other components, there is strong evidence to suggest that a PSA with an M4A1 profile barrel or equivalent profile would last a comparable amount of rounds, if not more than a gov't issue M4A1 barrel.
>>
>>41999821
what did he mean by this
>>
>>42004752
I will
>>
>>42004973
Nigger are you being cereal? Or just retarded?
>>
>>42004995
yeah, i really want to know
>>
>>41999208
ARs are great, but kinda boring to shoot. It's a solid design though. Even a $400 PSA AR will run and run with proper maintenance. Can't say the same for a $400 AK or any other semi auto for that price.
>>
>>41997350
did you even watch the video? fuck now I know that PSA haters are fucking retarded
>>
>>42004725
shit was wack. font had inconsistent machining becasue they made it too small for their skills/ tools. had 2, sold both. life's better now
>>
>>41997619
Fuck I want a plate carrier stand
>>
the only reason to have a poorfag AR like PSA is so you can give someone a basic rifle if you have to.
>>
>>41997063
FN's chf barrels are on par with the best of them but that aftermarket gas tube/block needs insta changing
>>
>>42005611
>not making one
it's like you dont have tools or something
>>
>>41997350
>gas system fails as intended by Gene Stoner
>ITS CATASTROPHIC
its bad. that barrel could have done thousands upon thousands of rounds of full auto before being fucked
>>
FWIW... 2k rounds and nothing defective yet on my poorfag 16” freedom mid-length. I get about 1.5 moa at 150 yards with m855 and I’m pretty sure the rifle can shoot straighter than I can. Could cut that down with a LPVO and an upgraded trigger group. I bought it as a project to fuck around with and build on over time but... I’m still poor.
>>
>>41999978
what's wrong with detachables?
>>
>>41997730
hello fren
>>
>>42002184
>Honestly, PSA lowers are fine because concerning lowers, all you need is something that fits on to the upper, no tight tolerances needed.
Well, i have a bit of a story concerning that point. I did fall for the PSA meme when i went to build my first AR. Turns out the rifle would always have trouble firing the first round of the day. Would light strike. If you could get it to fire however, it would run fine for the rest of the day. Turns out after some research and measurement, the hole for the buffer tube detent was drilled too far to the rear. The only thing i could figure is that somehow the spring pressure from the buffer tube as applied by the charging handle wasnt quite enough to push the BCG all the way into battery before it took up on the detent. However if it would fire, that extra force generated by the round was enough to get it to cycle properly. The same BCG and even the internals of the PSA lower never experienced this problem when stuck into a different lower out of sheer curiosity at that point.
>>
File: 1545578194063.png (1.47 MB, 889x1200)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>41999208
DI is a trash system that's kept alive by retards. The G36 will shoot 900 rounds of ammo, literally melting its handguard and trunnion before having any failure. AR15s are cheap shit but americans will never accept this as a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTbTyFloelc
>>
>>41997350
>implying you can even afford that many rounds after saving up neetbux for 29 years to buy a $25,000 fools-gold plated cubic zirconium encrusted "Gucci" AR with the "G" peeling off
>>
>>42009101
>vert
kys
>>
>>42006807
They are fucking ugly and mostly pointless
>>
>>41999834
It's the exact same thing as the niggers in africa that learn french and dress in florescent orange suits but still live in mud huts like the rest of their friends
>>
>>42009852
Am I the only person that thinks carry handles are gay and stupid looking?
>>
AR15
>oh look I have a failure to eject
>Oh shit mortaring it doesn't get the case unstuck
>oh great enemy are closing in because I can't shoot back with a rifle

AR15 everyone
>solution
Buy a fucking AK and you won't have this problem because sloped-fucking-case and onboard cleaning rod

AR15 FAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>42009915
*Bit of mud hits your rifle*

Nuthin personnel AKuck.
>>
>>41997063
same reason people still buy inferior Chinese products.
>because people want to save money
>>
File: 20181123_185233.jpg (1.05 MB, 2048x1536)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>42009802
I'm an unabashed HK fanboy and I love the G36. I think it's an excellent rifle that got unfairly shit on by idiots and traitors in the German defense ministry. That being said, it's not the subject of the thread and the AR15 is a great system that has proven itself. It's hard to beat the price to performance ratio for a US buyer.
>>
>>42010313
That mp5 makes me hard
>>
File: pusheen_gun.jpg (27 KB, 720x833)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>"PSA is bad, will only last x amount of rounds!"
Even if that were true.
1.It's an AR-15 poorfags can get started with
2.You can buy better guns or even parts later
3.You could treat it like a liberator pistol if you needed to
4.A richfag could outfit his poorfag conscripts with them
5.More guns out in circulation baby, that makes grabbing harder.
Don't just bitch & whine at poorfags or they'll resist, tell them it's an ok rifle but the can do better.
>>
>>42010468
>more ARs in circulation makes it harder to pass legislation
But that's patently false with zero supporting evidence
The most legislation passed against ARs has occurred in the past few years when production has been at an all time high
>>
>>42010468
>Buy once cry once
>Buy once cry once
>fair point
>I’d rather arm a gun-virgin with a bolt action.
>true.
>The poverty comes from buying 4 PSARs of nearly identical setup rather than saving for something decent
>>42010313
Agreed. Economy Of Scale and Institutional Inertial is a bitch
>>
>>42010664
Why would you buy 4 PSARs? The idea is that the new guy buys the $450 AR to see if he's even going to enjoy the gun at all rather than blow $1600 on that chance.
>>
>>42010313
Try justifying price-to-performance to soldiers who have to rely on ARs. Also, I was responding to a guy who was weary of the DI system in general. I absolutely agree that US AR15s are cheap as shit and great for beginners, but the system is outdated and artifically kept alive. The short-stroke gas piston in the G36/416/433 greatly increases reliability which that anon was concerned about.
>>
>>42011081
It works and will continue to work well enough for as long as we are burning propellant to throw bullets at people. The major issue with military M4/M16s is they are often beat to shit, not well maintained, or over cleaned, usually all of them. When they get too ratty to work it's still more effective to buy new M4s/M16s given the alternate options only offer slight niche improvements but for substantially more logistical cost. Anyone in the military should already know they are using the cheapest equipment that meets standards.
>>
>>42011320
>It just works
Sure it does, but that doesn't mean that it is the best system. A gas piston system is such a minor detail that greatly reduces failures, runs cleaner and has no problem with over-gassing. It will greatly increase performance and service life at large, which will decrease maintenance cost by quite a bit.

Most other armies use a gun with a gas piston system, whether it's the AK, G36 or 416. The US for some reason seems to be too stingy to change that.
>>
>>41997690
Yeah he did
>>
>>42011392
I'm not disagreeing that a short stroke piston system has advantages. I think you are over estimating the significance of those advantages on a military wide scale though. So you gain a gun that is a little easier to clean, can operate a little longer, and can fire at cyclic for a slightly longer duration in the fringe situations that applies. Your cost is a total retooling, new sources of parts and materials, a re-write of everything from training manuals to maintenance interval documentation, a slew of new items to be added to the supply chain, and retraining everyone on the new rifle. The AR15 system is a known variable that meets all the most likely needs and does it with decades of gained experience behind it at a very low cost. You're asking a huge investment to essentially go from something really good to something probably a bit better. Big army would rather buy more training, more tanks, more missiles. It's a more effective investment.
>>
>>42011547
Other armies do it and have done it in the past, so stop bullshitting like it's a completely new step up. The M27 IAR already exists and is in service, so it's not like there isn't a precedent for a gas piston AR. As I said, it's slightly higher in aquisition but it has reduced maintenance cost. I have a feeling that people had the same debate between the M14 and M16 back in the day, arguing that the M14 is "good enough".

Also, if it was such a huge hassle as you make it out to be, pray tell, why does the US change its service pistol like its underwear?
>>
>>42010841
>Why would you buy 4 PSARs?

Because you want to have one working rifle for way longer than someone who "cried once", some spares to hand out to family and friends when boogaloo comes, and because you know that secretly PSA isn't that bad of an AR builder anymore. fit and finish might not be up there with Aero or BCM but if you buy an AR in 2019 from them, it's going to have a properly staked castle nut, etc
>>
>>42010841
Fair, but at that point, why not rent an AR at the range if you’re a never-served?
>>42011640
How would a rifle with interior components outlast one better built?
The latter will likely need spare parts, but nothing that takes too much space and such components won’t cost too much.

Anyone who outshoots their receivers during a bugaloo will likely be dead anyhow.
>>
>>42011632
Other armies are tiny by comparison, are not engaged in conflicts overseas, don't have large numbers of large bases outside their borders, and have much shorter logistical chains.

The new shit we do buy is small batches compared to a service rifle replacement. Like the M27 which is also replacing a belt fed system for a single independent branch, making the logistical cost a net gain for it's limited role. We haven't replaced pistols much, plenty of trials though. We used the 1911 for over 70 years. The M9 has been around for over 30. A handgun is such an inconsequential piece of equipment it's not nearly as huge an issue to replace should it make sense to. Limited numbers in inventory compared to a rifle, not everyone is issued let alone trained on one, and to be honest the US military has never particularly cared to even maintain them properly.
>>
Any one else have like 2-3 PSA/Aero rifle they bought when they were getting into guns and one Gucci one? The whole argument to stupid, both are fine. But if you want something a little nicer go ahead and spend the money. This is primarily a hobby for 99.9% of people.
>>
>>41997063
>watching that little pig bitch

You're probably the same, a little pig bitch
>>
>>42011751
Poorfag detected
>>
>>42009878
Hopefully
>>
>>42009802

I get this is bait, but fuck it I'm biting. Melting the trunnion red-lines the whole receiver and you are out a gun till your armorer gets a new one shipped in. melting the gas tube is a fix the unit armorer can do and you get your gun back in a few days. Quicker if you bribe him with some sweet, sweet smokes.

Bonus Fun Fact: The G36 will melt its hand guard everywhere. Even in Alaska, in winter.
>>
>>42009848
oh shit nigger
>>
>>42009269
Youre not supposed to ride the charging handle you fucking retard

Second, absolutely nothing you described has anything to do with light primer strikes

If your bolt and BCG isnt getting full lockup from initial charging, youd know, and youd know really fucking quickly

Third, if the detent pin hole was machined too far back, which I highly doubt because CNC has made positional tolerances such a thing that if a critical feature like that is off, your whole fucking lower is off because youd have had a problem with the jig

Fourth, you wouldnt be having the same fucking problem on only the first round, youd be having CONSISTENT failed lockups
>>
>>41997063
PSA and Anderson you mean. Aero is an acceptably low end that doesn't sacrifice quality.
>>
>>41997594
But anon that's wrong. Aero lowers are often messed up tolerances, poor fit issues with various uppers, as if they're not up to spec or something.
>>
>>41999510
>better QC and quality
maybe compared to the freedom line, but the normal PSA line is literally as good.
>>
>>42013606
>grouping PSA with anderson



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.