[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: FB_IMG_1559812176308.jpg (7 KB, 212x458)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>inna LGS
>Visibly intoxicated Boomer comes in, loudly asking for the "red dot expert"
>Sperglord kid who works there insists he's the expert
>Boomer asks about MOA
>"Yeah, MOA is the level of magnification. Like 2 moa is two magnification, and 4 moa is four magnification."

How the fuck do you work at a gun store that sells optics and serious precision rifles and not know what MOA is? How do you own guns and not know what MOA is?
>>
Today on tales that really happened, no guys really, I swear.
>>
>>41741160
most human beings are utterly, completely, and almost unfixable retarded. Unless they have Autism, then they are here.
>>
>my dad hears something at the gun store that is untrue
>try to explain to him what the gun store guy told him was wrong
>"But the guy at the gun store said!"
Every
fucking
time
>>
retail requires not much more than a heartbeat on average.
>>
>>41741181
this
Fuck off op
>>
>>41741160
I am truly pleased with the amount of Chernobylposting that’s been proliferating recently. Genuinely good stuff.
>>
>>41741208
I feel like you should at least pick this stuff up by osmosis. I don't own a rifle, and I don't shoot rifles very often, but I know what a minute of angle is just by being around gun people.
>>
>>41741160
Kys tripfag nobody cares about your blog
>>
>>41741186
Is it fair to even call normies human?
>>
>>41741188
>dad is cop
>really effects his sense of firearm knowledge
>use term "battle rifle" in front of Dad, specifically I dont have any battle rifles
>Dad looks perplexed
>says "your nagant and mauser were likely used in battle, that makes them battle rifles"
>allofmywhat.mpeg
>tell him that those arent battle rifles, and that battle rifle is a somewhat technical term
>he gives me this long look and then says "no one refers to a group of rifles as battle rifles"
>pull up wikipedia page and show him
>he huffs and says anyone can put stuff on the internet doesn't mean it's TRUE
GOD DAMNIT DAD FUCK OFF
>>
and everyone clapped...

>OP is a faggot
>>
File: 1559968341605.jpg (26 KB, 800x516)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>41741387
No, NPC's. Fucking liberals
>>
>>41741389
Well, those rifles were around before the term was coined, so someone might have certainly called battle rifles. But you sound like an insufferable sperg.
>>
>>41741160
I feel like these LGS threads are some grand scheme by online companies to make us want to buy from them instead of LGS.

Well... it's working
>>
>>41741160
>go to lgs
>clerk tells me that centurymade aks are better than imports
oh no no no
>another store a few years ago
>guy tells me to ignore 722r and that he violates it at home
fucking retards
>>
>>41743176
922r i meant not 722r
>>
>>41743179
922r is only for importing and anyone that says anything else is a retarded fear mongering boomer
>>
>>41741188
>>41741389
>I know better than you dad, 4chan told me
>>
>>41741389
Battle rifle is a new term, like within the last decade or so. It wasn't even in use to describe the two most ubiquitous battle rifles when they were in service.
>>
>>41741389
Cops are suppose to be like that man even when wrong they say they are right I am surprised he didn't shoot you and the dog and send you to jail as reprisal
>>
>>41743994
Lol dad low key pretending to be some random anon to bully dumb ass son classic cop dad move
>>
> Go to LGS
>Tell them that Im looking for a .22 under $250
>"We have this neat AK clone in .22, but thats it. Our next cheapest is the 10/22, that is $320"
>almost 360 and walk out before noticing an entire RACK of used .22 semi autos, starting at $99
>Squint at the new 10/22s behind the counter, see that only the ones closest to him are that expensive
The store is your typical strip mall single room business, how do you not know what you have? He was clearly trying to upsell me. He had owned the place since longer than I'd been alive.
>>
>not lying to boomers
>>
>>41741389
He was trying to make you feel better about being a no battle rifle faggot, you sperg.
Well done on btfo'ing your pops.
>>
>>41741389
I thought Mosin-Nagants were battle rifles.
>>
This is why we need IQ tests.

I don’t want to be anti gun/freedom, but there’s plenty of retards that just should not be trusted with firearms and that cannot handle freedom.

Mandatory IQ tests for US citizenship. Anything under 100, get the fuck out.
>>
>>41741389
>he huffs and says anyone can put stuff on the internet doesn't mean it's TRUE
typical boomer
>>
>>41744583
Mmm poll tax
>>
>>41744681
Repeal the 19th.
>>
>>41745159
Might as well repeal the 2nd if you're going to red tape it to hell and back. You're no better than a gay communist bureaucrat.
>>
>>41745169
The 19th isn’t in the bill of rights though
>>
>>41744583
SHALL
>>
>>41745265
Might as well amend the 2nd because you're some needledick that doesn't enjoy freedom.
>>
File: 1489910252257.png (115 KB, 665x465)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>guy thinks a 1x optic is magnified.
>>
File: 14936.png (166 KB, 358x367)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>41745336
>>
>>41741188
My dad is the same with cops and gun magazines.
>>
>>41744583
There’s a better way to qualify citizenship, anon
>>
>>41744583
>I don’t want to be anti gun/freedom, but
>BUT
shut the fuck up you statist faggot.
>>
File: 1530391089816.jpg (39 KB, 492x388)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>work at lgs
>very gay man comes in looking for a carry gun
>says he wants a Makarov
>we don't have any
>ask him what it is about the Makarov that he was drawn to
>said he likes the grips
of course he does
>>
>>41745169
>>41745265
>>41745336
Bill of Rights is all that matters. Everything else is big gay.
>>
>>41745386
I’m not fighting in a Jew war just to be a citizen of my own country.
>>
>dipshit shooting at a blank piece of paper
>hits about 4 inches high and right of center
>ask him what hes shooting at
>”just checking if its sighted in”
>ask him why he didnt draw something to aim at so he knows how off his sights are and ask where he was aiming on the paper
>literally cant even tell me where he was aiming
>says “ill still hit somebody in the chest if i shoot at them”
>was literally shooting at 20 yards and obviously has no understanding if your zero isnt perfect the point of impact only gets further and further from where you are aiming the farther you shoot
>doubt he’d even hit paper at 40 yards
>try to explain he needs to aim at a specific point and adjust his sights based on where the bullet hits
>tells me again he doesnt even know where on the paper he was aiming
>leave him alone
>>
File: 1558468168310.jpg (100 KB, 500x334)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>in my geographically close firearm vendor facility
>see firearm that captivates my interest and motivates self to purchase for the purpose of possessing
>informational retail tag indocates that the asking is approximately $50USD more than I wish to pay
>inquire if the vendor would be willing to part with his merchandise for $50USD less
>the shop attendent says he will have to ask the propietor of this business operation
>the proprietor finds my proposal to be reasonable
>thus our transaction is shortly completed and I obtain my new firearm with a feeling of satisfaction
>>
>>41745736
I too am a human made of flesh, frequently doing regular human things, one of my favored activities being breathing oxygen and digesting animal carcasses
>>
File: 1525981028378.jpg (98 KB, 1000x800)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>LGS is mostly staffed by guys in their late 20s early 30s who are still passionate about the product and clearly research firearm history or at least watch forgotten weapons

Good guys. They recently got a whole collection of Astras and were sperging about the different models.
>>
>>41744583
>WE NEED MORE COMMON SENSE GOVERNMENT CONTROL AND DOCUMENTATION IN OUR LIVES
>>
>>41745613
bill of rights says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. they got it right the first time.
>>
>>41745832
If government control of niggers spics and retards, I’m on board. You might want to consider alternative living conditions.
>>
>>41745841
women aren't part of the militia
>>
>>41745736
>>41745792
please stop selling my facebook messages zuckerberg and friend
>>
>>41745841
Exactly. Life was better when no taxes, no women voting, no birthright citizenship, private artillery, and 3/5.
>>
>>41741244
Fuck you nogunz
>>
>>41745858
>Exactly. Life was better when no taxes, no women voting, no birthright citizenship.. and 3/5.
that wasnt in the bill of rights and Id consider the changes but Id agree it was better
>>
>>41745934
You were alive then so you have a really solid basis of comparison.

God youre a fucking faggot.
>>
>>41745956
I wasnt alive before 1986 but I want a machine gun too
>>
>>41745956
If you’re against 3/5 there’s a 100% chance you’re a nigger
>>
women shouldn't have guns
>>
>>41746027
Women. Niggers. Retards. Spics.

Lots of white people own lots of guns, the only ones that do fucked up shit are typically fucking retarded and should not be allowed outside of their cages unsupervised.
>>
>>41743893
why risk it at all? just don't do it
>>
>>41745407
lol based
>>
>>41744070
This
>>
>>41746052
Kill yourself.
>>
>>41746171
That is not very ladylike behavior.
>>
>>41746052
you really like being controlled and putting people on lists dont you?
>protip
your masters will abuse any power you give to them and it will reach you or your children eventually.
>>
>>41746202
We’re our own masters. All I’m saying is this was a country founded for whites by whites to be handed down to whites. My ancestors didn’t risk everything to build this country for some jackasses to come in and fuck it all up.
>>
>>41746052
>Went to the range yesterday nothing but black dudes.
>BCM,Colts,and Aero precision AR's set up nice and poly 80 glocks and CZ's.
>Ask what I'm shooting(basic glocks)
>Have you tried these Ets stick mags?
>Nah but I've been meaning to buy one.
>Try them out anon.
>Run smooth.
>Check out the drum mag these run alright in my glocks.
>Mag dump his drum mag.
>Thanks bro.
>Yeah bruh.

Wtf /k/ lied to me?
>>
>>41746324
Aero is shit
>>
>>41746360
Fuck you’re dumb.

I’m not into authoritarianism. But you’re a fucking moron if you think a laissez faire libertarian society is really going to work with a “diverse” population.

We get rid of all the retards. Then we’re good to do whatever he hell we want.
Just like the founding of this great country, work needs to get done before we can live the good life.
>>
>>41746352
It's good chocolate, o like it.
>>
I buy SHALL shit online and hunting shit at my LGS.

Start a 30-06 vs .243 discussion at a fudd shop and kick back.
>>
>at lgs
>fat guy walks in with his skinny sickly looking mid-teens son
>there to pick up a gun
>openly solicits that his son is weird, anti-gun, and vegetarian

How do kids like this exist, especially when they come from a household that is obviously not anti-gun? How is it that a teenage male, supposedly brimming with irrational aggression and sex hormones, not only has no interest in weapons, but is opposed to them? I'm a 30 yo boomer, went to high school in an urban environment, and any boy who would have came out as anti-gun, vegetarian, etc may as well have just admitted that he dresses in drag and gets ass fucked. Zoomers, did i witness an anomoly, or is this kid representative of some new teen sub-culture?
>>
>>41745716
you tried anon
>>
>>41746604
his dad was either an asshole, made firearms as un-fun as possible, or didnt spend time with him
>>
>>41743171
If you need threads like this to convince you to buy online instead of at a LGS then you haven't been into guns for long.
Every time I walk into one I expect two things; high prices and bullshit.
>>
>>41746054
Because nobody can even fucking check. It's something you tack on to a faggot that made unregistered SBRs or DIAS for more good boy points from the ATF, Joe blow at the range has absolutely nothing to fear from anyone. Just claim the fucking recoil spring was made in the US. Your magazine counts as three fucking parts in the first place.
>>
>>41741244
>no guns
>phone poster
>FB image
>tripfag

You are by definition, cancer. Now Git and lurk more.
>>
>>41741389
Your dad tried convincing you that your guns were battle rifles so you don't have to beg him for money to actually buy another gun you poorfag pos
>>
File: c62.jpg (136 KB, 546x700)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>41745845
Go back.
>>
>>41746009
Theres a chance you suck dicks in a Dennys bathroom, faggot.
>>
>>41743994
don't do this it makes gay looking bubbles
>>
>>41744583
You do know the four rules of firearm safety right? It's not that difficult to understand the four rules and by throwing in an arbitrary number to define your ability to understand gun safety you are further enacting gun control in general based off of feelings instead of objective reality. I don't think you realize it but you are a gun grabber authoritarian. It's you who doesn't and can't handle freedom.
>>
>>41746732
I guarantee you get pissy when the gays make everything about their sexuality, and yet here you are, doing the same thing.
>>
>>41744583
kek that would disqualify like 64% of americans from ever owning guns
>>
>>41746749
>implying most gun owners in the US can name more than one of those rules, if any
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>going to a gun shop and not expecting to get raped high prices on guns and ammo,is like going to Bill Cosbys house to just have a "drink".
>>
>>41746749
Does being that retarded hurt or is ignorance truly blissful?
Most people are absolutely not to be trusted with wiping their own asses.

Reverting back to what the founders planned for the country does not make me a “gun grabbing authoritarian”.

If getting your shit together and fighting to improve your current situation constitutes authoritarianism then have fun working for table scraps your entire life.
>>
>>41746302
>muh ancestors
Hahaha He thinks his ancestors originally were from America and colonized it
>>
>>41746768
No I get pissy when pollack brainlets breathe.
>>
>>41746905
>seething nigger detected
Dohoho
>>
>>41746979
That sentence was far too complex for a negroid.

Perhaps a spic. Maybe a self loathing white.
>>
>>41746398
They like to forget the "of good character" part for a reason. My Hibernian senses are tingling
>>
>>41747009
>ima go innawoods and no one will bother me!

Eventually they’ll come for you too in your fairy land. You got a nice cabin there, why not let us in? Are you afraid of diversity?
>>
>>41746903
Not him but who said anything about colonizing?
>>
>>41747033
>>41746903
We counqured this shit.

>>41747009
These people are worse than loyalists. They’re deserters. Pussies that don’t even have enough courage to fight when push comes to shove. Go off and be a hermit you freaks. Men are building a nation.
>>
>>41747057
Why are you quoting me? You're very likely a mutt whose family came over here 1890-1920. Your family line didn't colonize shit, but did likely contribute to the bettering of the country in some way.
>>
>>41746901
No where does it state that the founding fathers designated intelligence as a factor towards citizenship. Intelligence isn't even always inherited through your parents either so good luck telling the parents their kid isn't a citizen worthy of the second amendment. Which by the way, they would use that to overrule that ruling by force. Which is what it was intended for. Not only that, but intelligence is measurable through a large variety of factors beyond pattern recognition, critical thinking, abstract cognitive thinking and problem solving tests. The fact of the matter kid is that you're driven by passion. But the wrong kind that leads to a fools gold version of a society. According to your previous posts, it seems like you're driven by ideology and don't understand what God given rights are.

>>
>>41747077
>You're very likely a mutt whose family came over here 1890-1920
Are you really implying you're NOT a mutt if you came here before that? I mean, yeah, if your family came here along with all the other cavemen thousands of years ago then you're probably not a mutt, but everything after Columbus has no right at all to talk down any kind of immigrant.
>>
>>41747057
Get dabbed on >>41747085
>>
>>41747085
Last I checked “of good character” does not mean any fucking idiot that shows up at the door.
And may I refer back to the 3/5. Because God sure as fuck does discriminate.
>>
>>41747092
Hispanics vote for dems
Dems vote to grab
Grabbers and all grabber supports including you need to gtfo
>>
>>41747092
Except for the part where Columbus didn't found America you fucking retard. Go ahead, keep playing fast and loose with who deserves what, it totally doesn't radicalize lurkers
>>
>>41744056
It's older than that, maybe early 00s or late 90s era. The fudds invented it to justify their 308 fetish against the ARs of the era.
>>
>>41747057
>we counqured
Ah, it's non-white

Carry on people.
>>
>>41747134
>Washington you radical! How dare you feel like you have any more entitlement to the country than our King James!
>>
>>41747134
>>41747129
Did any of you even read my post? Or are you like some insects just reacting to some specific stimuli? Like, one word is clear, rest is blurred, then you let go of your mental diarrhea? Dumb fucking mutts, what did I expect anyways?
>>
>>41747156
Why do you support importing more grabbers?
>>
Find the gun store downtown and watch the kind of blacks that walk in there. Sometimes there's a skinny Dave Chappelle anime type that knows what he's talking about but a lot of guys walk in like, "yoooo what it do, how that background check come back?" Funny stuff
>>
>>41747092
>if your family came here along with all the other cavemen thousands of years ago then you're probably not a mutt
all indians are mutts at this point
pretty much 0 pure indians left
>>
>>41747176
A store opened in a predominantly black neighborhood about a year ago and they make a shitload of money selling those idiots desert eagles and gold Dracos.

Those morons will buy anything they see on TV.
>>
>>41747156
>make retarded nonargument
>it is exposed as such
>REEEEEEE
Classic
>>
Reminder that the founders only considered the English, Scottish, French, and Scandinavians white.
The Irish and Germans were decidedly not white and Benjamin Franklin argued passionately and at length against letting Germans become citizens. Ironically the Irish and Germans made up the majority of "white" (by modern definitions) immigrants to the US and ruined everything.
>>
>>41745858
>Life was better when Democrats padded their voting numbers with an exploding underclass of uneducated slaves!
>How dare Democrats try to pad their voting numbers with an exploding underclass of uneducated immigrants!
This is you.
>>
>>41747241
>>41747199
At this point everyone is a mutt. So fuck it let’s just focus on the skin color and intellect and go from there.

The real question is, do we let the Asians in? They don’t let us in their countries.
>>
This is why /k/ can't even have a good discussion on lgs stories. Fucking /pol/ fags come and ruin the fun.
>>
>>41747249
Oh god forbid we exploit a resource.

Member. Democrats were the party of whites back then. And decidedly unprogressive.
>>
>>41747241
Banning Italians was a good choice, but the Germans fit in and contributed to society.

>>41747258
Ban enough to keep numbers down so they can't form ethnic blocs, but let the very brightest in to reinforce our scientists and out-compete the Jews in cognitive elite positions.
>>
>>41744056
I've seen it used in the early 70s. So no it's not new.
>>
>>41747266
Deomcrats have always been about the rule of direct democracy, as opposed to the Republican support for (can you guess) the Republic. That's why they're called Democrats, dipshit. They do so because this allows them to wield the opinions of gigantic numbers of uneducated idiots as a bludgeon to take whatever they want simply by passing it into law. They have never changed.

It is a besetting vice of democracies to substitute public opinion for law. This is the usual form in which masses of men exhibit their tyranny.
— James Fenimore Cooper

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.
— Frederic Bastiat, Economic Sophisms

Fuck you, white nigger.
>>
>>41747262
Don't swing at the king if you're gonna miss. May be you retards will just learn to stop injecting your retard lolbert civnat cuck shit all over the board but until you learn how to have a proper conversation, you will not be allowed to be so virulently wrong in the meantime
>>
>>41747298
I don’t support democrats retard.
I’m just saying, we had the niggers over here might as well exploit them. They’re pretty easy to control all things considered until people decided they deserve more rights.
>>
>>41747262
I prefer lgf stories anyway.
>>
>>41747349
>I’m just saying, we had the niggers over here might as well exploit them.
>I don't support democrats
>pretty easy to control
Gee, it sure fucking sounds like you think the same way the Dems did and still do.
>>
>>41747360
The only other solution is to send them back. Both require intervention.

If you think there’s a different solution, you’re fucking retarded.
>>
>>41747343
>you will not be allowed to be
This is a thread about gun stores on a board about weapons. You're no better than that group of baboons wailing about trump inside of a library. This is why we have the second amendment. We are allowed to do whatever the fuck we want. Now fuck off you noguns piece of shit pol fag. Take your edgy bullshit elsewhere. Or better yet, invest in your damn self instead of trying to dicking around talking about politics. Go outside. Go hiking. Have sex. Fuck a damn deer I don't care just go away annoying little twat.
>>
>>41747411
>If you think there’s a different solution, you’re fucking retarded.
Yes. Treating your countrymen as your countrymen and trying to educate them as to why the people who ostensibly support them all the while passing laws that are designed to reduce them to slaves-in-everything-but-name again is retarded.

Fuck you, white nigger.
>>
>>41747454
People that want to fundamentally change and destroy my country are not my countrymen.
People that demand gibsmedat and refuse to do anything to contribute are not my countrymen.

You must be at the bottom of the curve, other idiots like you like it when teacher curves the grade.
>>
>>41747424
>absolutely seething
Go ahead, think you've done something stunning, you're just gonna get called a retard the next time you mention how spics aren't all terrible so we should just let the other 90% vote my guns away.
>>
>>41745863
>>41746705
>the only guy that far into the thread who objectively proved he knows the term from OP's post
>the cancer
y'all git and stay gitted, more like
>>
>>41747497
I'm beginning to think you're a robot or a baiter. There's no way to put common sense into your head anon. You're throwing curveballs where there is no batter. I'm just catching the bullshit you're throwing my way because you argue like a talentless kid with holes in his clothes. Tell your mother it's not her fault her son was born stupid.
>>
>>41747474
You would try to break the sword your opponent holds while he slips the knife into your side.
>>
>>41747092
>mutt

I’m sorry I prefer the term “ethnically American”
>>
>>41741160
Through the door of the nothing happened zone today walked the airsoft faggot boomerposter op
>>
>>41747588
You just don't get it, do you? The mast majority of X is X. Get rid of the majority and you get rid of X. Simple math. Get a piece of paper out like you did back in grade school and write it down. X-X= NO X. Now git!
>>
>>41747092
That vatnik forced meme never worked. Especially coming from a bunch of mongol rape babies
>>
>>41747474
>People that want to fundamentally change and destroy my country are not my countrymen.

So you are not your countryman. Confusing.
>>
>>41747298
>thinking the name means literally anything
>>
>>41747572
Your analogy is literally the most retarded thing I have ever read. Non American detected, come back in 10 years when you know how baseball is played properly. Or better yet, don't. Just fuck off someplace else where you will have no opportunity to ruin my country
>>
>>41747618
>the us was always like this!
Millennial please, jump in front of city transit and spare us your retarded revisionist history lesson
>>
>>41747619
The names are simply to illustrate that smarter men than you saw your bullshit coming hundreds of years before ever you were born.
>>41747606
>muh math analogy
We do not live in a direct democracy. Despite all the sabotage done to the Constitution done by Democrats, despite the sabotage to the Constitution proposed by men like you (who asssure me that no, they are surely not Democrats), the majority does not get to pass laws oppressing the liberties of the individual.

Fuck you, white nigger.
>>
>>41747657
>Imagine playing by the rules when everyone else is cheating and succeeding.
I’ll see you in hell.
>>
>>41747657
Tell that to California you dumb fuck, where it's no longer considered a crime to shit in the street because the people who belong there have been driven out by subhuman hordes who are fine wallowing in their own filth. Fuck you, unamerican piece of shit
>>
>>41747657
When you were released from pol did they return your clothes and pay for a bus ticket or did you get here on foot?
>>
>>41747665
Reminder that in California you get get in trouble for misgendering;
But knowingly infecting someone with HIV/AIDS is a-okay.
>>
>>41747674
>When you were released from pol did they return your clothes and pay for a bus ticket or did you get here on foot?

Another thing is that in califirnia spergs from pol come to the weapons board and sperg out with pol threads. Its like aids buy gayer
>>
>>41747672
>/pol/
Don't insult me, nigger. /k/ is the board of guns, guns are the tools of liberty. /pol/ does not want liberty, they want their own flavor of tyranny that benefits them and them alone, and they're stupid enough to believe that the people they want in power, once in power, will somehow prove virtuous enough to not go for more power.
>>41747665
California is a single state, run by (who could possibly imagine) hard-line Democrats. The niggers aren't the problem, the masters are.
>>
>>41747696
Who puts those people in positions of power you self hating gutter trash?
>>
>>41747696
Liberty can only be achieved by force you ignorant nigger, even by your own logic.
>hurr durr its fine to get shit on year over year as long as they did it legally!
No no Chang, you will not weaken my country with your petty opium war revenge fantasies
>>
>>41747696
BOOMER DETECTED
>>
>>41741188
I know this feel
>>
>>41747707
Propaganda does. Instead of railing against those who buy into the propaganda, you should be trying to subvert and destroy the propaganda and the propagandists. They promise false liberty to some while stripping actual liberty from the hands of all. If you cared half as much as you think you do, you'd be acting as a goddamn missionary for the God of Liberty down in the fucking projects. But that's hard, and dangerous. Much easier to attack the scapegoat.
>>
>>41747747
And thus we are back to the fucking kikes you dipshit
>>
>>41747747
Why the fuck would I care enough to work in the projects? I want them gentrified and the invasive locusts cut out.
That includes morons like you that think you can counter the elites by saying dumb shit on the internet.
>>
>>41744583
umm sweetie k is a progressive board
>>
>>41747760
I've never disagreed with that, for all the words you have been trying to shove into my mouth. For the record, a good amount of those le based slaveowners who lived during the times you idolize were kikes. They bought their slaves from other kikes. The stories of slave brutality that have become so popularized were most often carried out by kike slave traders and slave owners.

>>41747771
You want dick, and you'll do dick, because you are a coward.
>>
File: s-l640.jpg (57 KB, 640x640)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>41747778
>umm sweetie k is a progressive board
damn right
>>
>>41747801
cool it with the antisemitism
based gunjews are our friends
>>
>>41747815
This. I'm a jew by blood but patriot in my heart. Please no bully since I'm being sincere here.
>>
>>41747801
Yeah jackass. Jews might be annoying, but they’re alright at the end of the day. Just gotta tell them to quit reaching once in a while.
>>
>>41747801
>You idolize
Why the fuck would I idolize a bunch of kikes running the original replacement scam? When you say stupid shit like that, it invalidates every other sentence you just wrote because of how monumentally fucking stupid you would have to be to say "oh those nigger hating /pol/acks just love yids who imported the nigger problem we have today"
>>
>>41747815
>>41747823
Jews who stand for liberty are my friends. Kikes like the living meme clasping her hands while kikelord Trump gives her everything that was promised are not.

You know, of course, that the grand mission of repairing the reputation of the Jew in the eyes of /pol/ starts with you. Just as the Irish responded to the reputation of criminality that they earned themselves after their emigration by becoming police en-masse, so do you have to use your Jewishness to justify your destruction of the ZOG. Police your own.
>>
>>41747823
110 inbound, better cash the free flight to Israel before we get there
>>
>>41747657
Is not sure what my bullshit is given that I’ve not posted in this thread until then but you are dumb as fuck if you think what it says on the tin has any bearing on what you get.
>>
>>41744583
>who makes the tests
gobermint get out REeEEEEEE
>>
>>41747854
Yeah I know how bad it seems and I try not to think that I'm associated to that and to be honest I point out a lot of scams to people that just feed off of consumerism and get people to stay away from businesses or business models that just want to screw them. Greedy people are the problem when it comes to shit like that. Of course I stand for liberty and I call out any bs that I see. I rarely come out and tell people I'm jewish by blood since it's not an identity that I feel close to. I'll stand with other guys who value freedom over authoritarian bullshit.
>>
>>41747851
When you say things like "the 3/5 compromise was a good thing" and constantly show that your mindset is in line with all those other petty tyrants who support direct democracy and the rule of the majority, it's a little difficult for me to believe that you do not idolize the men who came before you who thought the exact same things.

/pol/ constantly shows this, with their rhetoric of "whites are becoming a minority" and "things were better when we were the majority". They would trample on the rights of the individual, so long as their own tribe is dominant. Sound familiar? Zionist kikes, white supremacists, petty African warlords; I see no difference between any of you literal fucking niggers.
>>
>>41747908
>You
There you go again being a complete fucking retard and assuming that people like me are in any way a minority. You've been talking to at least 3 different people who all think you're retarded
>>
>>41747862
I honestly don't care about Israel. America is my country first. Everyone else can fuck off. If the day came where I have to fight against Israelis from Israel for whatever fantasy you can think of, I'd have no problem with that. If SHTF in the U.S. I plan on bunkering down.
>>
>>41747908
Why the fuck would I think the compromise was a good thing when it gave niggers representation in the first place? You're like 6 steps behind my dude
>>41747929
>is a kike
>exhibits yiddish ancestry through advocating for """minorities""" so he doesn't stick out so badly
Czechs out
>>
>>41747908
Are things better now? Are things looking promising in the future for the country and gun rights?
>>
>>41747908
Do you feel better champ? Want some cocoa after your little outburst
>>
>>41747938
But I'm not advocating for minorities...
>>
>>41747952
You literally are advocating for your own existence in a country that's not yours, heeb
>>
>>41747924
I don't give a shit what you think. The only minority that really matters is the individual, and the individual is the smallest minority.

For the sake of argument, state your position.

>>41747938
>gave niggers representation in the first place?
It gave Democrats more electoral votes. Said Democrats didn't give a shit about the opinions of the blacks they were using for political power. Hardly "representation", which is why the compromise kept them to only 3/5 of their black population, as opposed to the full population of votes the Dems wanted.

>>41747943
No, because dumb fucks like you keep constantly driving blacks, spics, curry niggers and all the rest into the arms of the Democrat party, who promises them security from people like you. They vote Dem because they are afraid, and you want them to be more afraid.
>>
>>41747961
I literally said I'd rather fight for America then for Israel. Do you have reading comprehension problems? Anyways it's been nice and you won't get another you from (((me))) for hours.
>>
>>41747993
That doesn't make you American Moshe, being a kike precludes it
>>
>>41747924
>this
>>41747908
You are in fact retarded. On top of self loathing. And almost definitely a nigger.
>>
>>41748011
Try forming an actual, cogent argument. I'll respond to it after I get done with some yard-work.
>>
>>41747985
I don't have to state my position for your position to be retarded, nigger.
>>
>>41741181

I believe it.
>>
>>41747985
>The only minority that really matters is the individual, and the individual is the smallest minority.
No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main
>>
>>41747985
>le individualism maymay
O m I laffan
>>
>>41748023
History speaks for itself. White Europeans built the modern civilization that we know today. While everyone else was playing in the dirt and smoking opium, they got shit done.
And there’s a reason that places like New England and Japan are safer than Chicago and LA.
>protip it’s not the politicians.
>>
>>41748023
>yard work
Your sheboon wife wants you to take out the trash and you consider that yard work
>>
>>41741160
I hope everyone sees my little post.
Can we stop this,get along and hate on arg thread tripfags.
This is a weapons board not politics.
T.based hispanic
>>
>>41748049
>White Europeans built the modern civilization that we know today.
The legal system and civic ideas that built this country were stolen pretty much whole-cloth from the Greeks and Romans, and put in place by men who were fleeing the retarded tyrannical rule of White Europeans. While America was establishing its Constitution, White Europeans degenerated into what we see today, as a direct result of authoritarians clutching for more and more power. Unless you want to call King George a Jew shill, the very bullshit this country was once dedicated to standing against was the bullshit utilized by White Europeans, standing on the necks of the peasantry.
>>
>>41748445
>standing on the peasantry

They had more freedom under George than in the USA, once you account for the USA's frontier and free land. George Washington was a billionaire of the day. Most of his "principles" were fucking off to leave a puppet in charge of the government while he pursued commercial empire and fucking his servants.
>>
>>41748445
Greeks and Romans we’re Europeans. And despite what your /pol/tarded friends tell you, they were white as well.
>again. You’re a retard.
>>
>>41748445
Because Arabs, blacks, and Asians didn’t have caste systems. They didn’t have slavery. That’s right, every other place on earth was one big happy paradise that didn’t know strife until the evil white man cometh.
>>
>>41741186
>>41741387
it hurts to be this edgy doesn't it? fucking summer niggas
>>
related, why tf are there so many pistol dots with GIANT dots now? I can understand 3 or 4moa, that makes sense for a pistol. even 6moa could be worse for a true carry gun. but I recently saw one for sale with fucking 8moa. what purpose could a dot so big possibly serve?
>>
>>41748006
I don't understand how I am not American but for my first Amendment right I'm telling you to suck my Jewish cock and fuck off.

>>41748158
This.

>>41748445
Now hold on a second, you can't throw them under the bus that fast there was a lot of factors that determined the fall of UK reign. But I agree in general that fleeing from that authoritarian rule was the best choice made.
>>
>>41746604
>>41746642
This. Also look up the amount of pharmaceuticals that end up in our tap water. Then look up all the hormones and antibiotics in meat. This is on purpose.
>>
>>41745346
Many supposedly 1x optics are actually slightly magnified. Your typical 1x red dot is actually ~1.1x magnification. It's difficult, and therefore expensive, to manufacture a true 1x optic.
>>
>>41745716
Was he shooting a handgun? Hitting a sheet of loose leaf paper at 20 yards is decent enough for a handgun. Also, he could have just been aiming for the center of the piece of paper; that can be judged fairly decently without actually drawing anything on the center of the paper anyways.
>>
>>41747619
Often times a group of people name themselves as they'd want to be seen rather than what would be an accurate description, but in this case the names are genuinely accurate. The Democratic party truly does seem to want a democracy rather than a republic, and the Republican party (minus the RINOS) genuinely does want to maintain the republic.
>>
>>41741389
Aren't you a little old to still be living at home
>>
>>41747657
You're not wrong.
>>
>>41748579
>whataboutism
>>41748567
>historical revisionism
Greeks are a shitload more "olive" in descent than they are white, and the Romans were constantly assailed by muh White Europeans, barbarians, namely the Goths and Visigoths. Hint: these barbarians are the Germanics from whence Daddy Hitler descended.
>>41748494
>complete and utter retardation
More freedom under George than in the US. Right. Unless you consider the whole being taxed without representation thing, feeding the war machine of England as freedom.
>>
>>41746054
>>41743176
You’re a retard and coward. No one has ever ever been charged with that
>>
File: Bring the Paine.png (59 KB, 800x650)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>41749102
>Often times a group of people name themselves as they'd want to be seen rather than what would be an accurate description
Hence the reason leftists hijacked the name "liberal". Thomas Paine would fucking spit on them if he ever gave them the time of day.
>>
>>41746052
>yeah rights!
>but uh only for my people
You’re worse than the Democrats
>>
>>41746604
Definitely an anomaly. Zoomed ar Ethel most pro gun generation. Reminder that the majority of Americans in the 50s wanted to ban handguns
>>41746642
This. My father in law became a liberal Democrat self hating white because his conservative parents were bad and retards
>>
>>41747241
>Benjamin Franklin argued passionately and at length against letting Germans become citizens
No he didn’t. He wrote an article on not letting them in during the colonial days (1760s) because he thought that they were swarthy. Evidently I don’t think he ever met a German and he was later mocked for the article and disavowed it.
>>
File: 20190118_221545.jpg (37 KB, 313x372)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>41744528
>>41743158
>>41744056
either b8 or you guys are fucking tards
>>
>>41741160
>see gun store website
>nice inventory, decide to check the place out
>drive there but the door is a barred security door
>knock and ask to come inside
>they tell me to fuck off
Turns out it was an online store only
>>
>>41747809
>claims to be progressive
>has a swastika on reloading press
>>
>>41749289
There’s nothing wrong with siding with your people. You fucking pussy.
>>
>>41741160
Imagine being so autistic, that after a meh encounter at a LGS, you run to an anonymous internet board, over exaggerate what actually happened, to try and feel superior.
If* this really happened, the Chad move is to interject into the conversation.
The virgin move is to bitch about it on 4chan.
>>
>>41749455
Your "people" are going to use you as labor and blood and then throw you away when they have taken power. Just like they always do.
>>
>>41749499
Like that's in any way different from the system we have now you fucking retard. Don't believe kike lies, they just keep saying "it'll happen to you too goyim!" because they literally cannot help but being it upon themselves.
>>
>>41746905
>pol boogeyman
You people are worse than polaks who scream Jew at every misfortune
>>
>>41747278
In what context? The phrase itself certainly isn't new, but the use of it to describe a specific type of firearm is
>>
>>41749384
No U!
>>
>>41746324
They're just black men. Not niggers.

There's a difference.
And those ets mags are gtg
>>
>>41749075
no it was a scoped bolt rifle
>>
File: 1527476960533.jpg (171 KB, 960x960)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>41743994
Tell me about this image. I am aware that it is dangerous for some reason, but I'm honestly not sure what happens if you mix these. Nerve gas?
>>
>>41751537
chlorine gas.
>>
>>41746704
>mag counts as 3 parts
Oh so you have no fucking clue what your talking about.
>>
>>41741389

Battle rifle is literally a made up category, by autists like Ian, decades after battle rifles were used in service. Your old man is right to call you a little faggot.
>>
>>41745806
Sounds annoying
>>
File: Jewicide.jpg (986 KB, 2820x3840)
986 KB
986 KB JPG
>>41751537
>>
>>41751478
This. Niggerdom is a state of mind. Just look at all the "white" men browsing /pol/.
>>
>>41746795
>64%
>all the women and blacks
I thought this was an argument against the idea at first.
>>
>>41746324
I’ll take things that didn’t happen for 400 Alex.
>>
>>41749499
That’s retarded. Norway is pretty chill and is constantly ranked as one of the best places to live. Do you wonder why that is? Could it be that people tend to get along better when they have more in common?
>Tl;Dr: You’re still a nigger.
>>
File: 20190531_183649-1.jpg (836 KB, 1740x2874)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
>>41751478
Gonna buy some of those long boys when I get a sub-2000
>>
>>41745736
I too see you are a human of flesh and bone
>>
>>41741236
It's not great, but not terrible either
>>
>>41749411
that happened to me but it wasn't even a store, it was just a distributor
sucks m80
>>
>>41749428
5/10
>>
>>41752102
That was faker than your highschool diploma
>>
>>41746324
I grew up in a black majority white minority nation. Plenty of my friends are and were black, I'm still an ethnonationalist and I still dont want to live among blacks, but that doesnt mean I hate them. There are plenty of super based black dudes who love guns and freedom just as much as us.
>>
>>41746861
Based Noir poster

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.