[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1552649005976.jpg (60 KB, 1024x576)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
How should i start learning about guns?
>>
>>41194066
lurk more
>>
>>41194066
>Pick a gun you really like
>Learn how it works, how it operates, what goes on inside of it, the entire process
>Maybe try it out at the range if you have one around you
>Branch out and learn about how other guns work, about different types of ammunition
>>
>>41194066
Forgotten Weapons is a good source for how guns work and the history of them.
>inb4 poltards and their dumb opinions
>>
>>41194066
I just started buying gun magazines every time I went to the grocery store starting when I was 13.Everything else like buying guns and accessories to finding friends who like shooting just snowballed from there.
>>
>>41194066
In America? Stay in school you'll get first hand experience eventually
>>
File: jews.jpg (140 KB, 1295x699)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>41194276
>>
>>41194066
yes.
just dont be a fuckin retard.
>>
>>41194276
>poltards
It's literally one persistent autist with less than a dozen poorly formed images. His stated reasoning is so dumb that I'm find it more likely that the actual reason was to sow dislike for poltards.
>>
>>41195719
Definitely possible. Karl is a cringelord, but very obviously libertarian, and the only complaints people seem to have about Ian revolve around him not injecting contentious political issues into his main source of income.
>>
>>41194276
>post how ian said something stupid

>REEE FUCKING /pol/

Kill yourself dumb fuck.
>>
>>41194066
Your 1st tragic mistake was coming here; try Gun Wiki
>>
>>41195719
it's more there's a very vocal group of retards on either sides of the extremes.
>>
>>41196252
> Ian, who relies on his image as a professional researcher and presenter to make money, doesn't want to incite controversy by agreeing with some line about anti-white crime in South Africa being the same as a coordinated genocide

>omg guys, so Ian is basically antifa
>>
>>41196324
Dumb fuck he didnt have to say anything he says hes non political then went out of his way to downplay and defend blacks in south africa and talk about how it's overblown. Youre a fucking idiot with eceleb dick 12 inches down your throat.

Stop posting retard.
>>
>>41196336
Stay mad
>>
>>41196363
I will dumb fuck. Stupid faggots like you and Ian make me sick. Dumb arrogant fuck.
>>
>>41196400
>>41196336
>>41196252
You haven’t made a single argument. Calling the South African situation a genocide is overblowing it. No reasonable commentator including Lauren Southern is calling it a genocide. That’s not even debatable. What is debatable is whether it will BECOME a genocide. You people sperging out about this are doing the Boers a disservice. I hate the ANC with a burning passion but you have to give credit where it’s due. They outlawed hate speech against whites and ousted their party president over the “kill the boer” fiasco.
>>
>>41196476
>Lauren southern
>having people in public outright calling for deaths of whites is fine
>farmer in sa being most dangerous profession or one of is fine

Even if everything you said was true dumb fuck there is NO REASON for Ian to suddenly get political and asshurt over it and run his dumb mouth and spout incorrect anecdotes he got from firearm industry workers to try and prove that its "not that bad" in south africa.

there is no defending this shit. Refuses to get political on gun rights yet spergs out when his beloved blacks have blame put on them?

Yeah fuck off. Unsubbed. Fuck ian, fuck Karl and fuck you.
>>
>>41194078
>>41194276
/thread
>>
>>41196503
You know, the Greek root word for hysteria is uterus. Do you by any chance have a uterus, anon? Because you’re sounding hysterical. The situation in South Africa is not that bad in urban areas for whites where most people live. The crisis is in the rural areas. Clearly the people he knows are from urban and suburban areas.
>>
>>41196595
So maybe he shouldn't have said it was overblown when he ONLY talked to gun company employees in URBAN SA?

Thats the whole fucking point. He shouldn't have run his mouth and had no reason too except that he felt compelled to suck off his precious blacks like the good little bitch he is. He shouldn't have commented at all on it. He is supposedly non political after all.

Again, no defending this.
>>
>>41196595
South Africa is a failed country and everybody knows it, the govt is corrupt and there's targeted killing of Whites.
>>
>>41196677
You know you’re probably correct and I wouldn’t even argue with you. It’s still not genocide YET
>>
>>41194066
buy the gun you want, learn the mechanics of it, learn to operate it and get intimate with it. I remember my first AR, stuck my flaccid cock in the ejection port, locked the BCG back and ran that BCG home, came right then and there.
>>
>>41196252
haha found 'em
>>
>>41194078
Fpbp
I came here to post this
>>
>>41194066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJzXG7MYX1c
This is a wonderful video for the beginner or adept.
>>
>>41196595
If blacks were in the same situation as Boers you would be calling it a genocide. Your opinion doesn't matter. The fact is that Whites are being killed simply for being White.
>>
>>41194066
What is that attachment in front of the VFG?
>>
>>41197145
Strobe light
>>
>>41197136
Apartheid was clearly the right decision. Hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>41197136
This. The entire world would be up in arms if it was blacks and Ian would get his channel deleted for defending the whites.
>>
>>41197136
I support apartheid you dunce. It’s still not genocide
>>
>>41197136
Ditto. Considering these faggots don't seem to consider the definition of genocide as valid (muh white devil), nothing they say should be taken seriously.
>>
>>41197896
You have not read the definition of genocide. The South African government is not engaging in mass killings to eliminate whites. The Boers are targeted because they white and because they have money. These are hate crimes. I fully support torturing to death any black African who murders or tortures whites. What you guys have to understand is that genocide is an inherently legal term and it is very specific in how it can be applied.
>>
>>41194276
I'm a /pol/tard and I don't object to this? that guy is completely neutral politically in his great videos
>>
Burn this thread. Burn it with fire.
>>
>>41194066
Take a basic safety class or get taught by someone who knows how to shoot.
Then buy a gun
>>
>>41198072
Good goy

https://imgur.com/a/DNpgYSE

https://imgur.com/a/XBmqDQE

https://imgur.com/a/w7mLIJz

>people trying to push a political agenda

Hmmm the irony. So much for being non political. Look at the last one especially. Anyone defending this faggot should get hung with him. Hope niggers beat you all to death.
>>
Basically just watch James Yeager and the yankee Marshall. You will be a pro within a year my dude.
>>
>>41198147
t. scared of niggers
>Hope niggers beat you all to death.
I hope they try
>>
>>41198176
>scared of niggers

Scared isnt the right word. Rightfully apprehensive and aware of the risks more like.

you'd be scared if you lived in SA as a white farmer. Then you'd also have to listen to nigger dick riding cucks like Ian downplay and defend niggers while you worry everyday they'll chimp onto your land and slaughter your family
>>
>>41198190
Yeah right pussy. You're a detriment to our race. Gas yourself
>>
>>41198203
>suck nigger dick and defend a nigger dick rider
>call others a detriment to their race

Fuck off and die eceleb dick rider. Read the last fucking post. You know its bad when YouTube comments are smarter than you are and the rest of the newfag eceleb suckers on /k/.
>>
>>41198147
Nothing he said was wrong. First image clearly shows that he’s a good faith actor
>>
>>41198302
>nothing he said was wrong

>I know whites aren't actually In danger I talked to cityfags who work at firearms companies!

Just fuck off already Karl.
>>
>>41197000
>According to Article 2 of the 1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
>>
>>41198302
Hadn’t seen that first pic before. Makes me respect Ian even more.
>>
>>41198147
>it's totally genocide
>explain shit that doesn't make it a genocide
Why can't people just grasp that genocide isn't just people being killed. Is the police shooting nigs a genocide too?
>>
>>41194276
fuck off commie piece of shit.
>>
>>41198886
You retarded strawmanning nigger loving cuck. Targeting people because of race and taking their land and destroying them is genocide.

>>41198409
>>
File: 1463371192854.gif (3.71 MB, 309x265)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
>>41194066
Ian and forgotten weapons is nice. He started a series a little while back about the basic types of operating systems. I hoe he continues that.
>>
>>41196476
>Lauren southern
>reasonable commentator
>>
>>41198409
None of which the South African government is doing. At the rate at which “they” are killing whites, it would take hundreds of years to finish

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.