[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>fired 2 thousand rounds
>0 kills
How? They had killed people before in shootouts.
>>
dude the white stripes were the shit
>>
>>40568090
Shooting as much ammo as you can is way cooler. Think about all that time it takes for police to kill the perp, that could have been spent with them firing all the guns and ammo they had non stop.
>>
>>40568090
Fuckers were high as a kite, pretty much just hip firing.
>>
>>40568090
>take large amount of muscle relaxers and pain killers before attempting a robbery
>have absolutely zero training
>your only experience is causing terror by spraying bullets into the ceiling and facing no resistance
Hmmm I wonder
Keep in mind they did wound an officer. I'm not sure how many beyond one though. Nigger too
>>
>>40568231
I'm pretty sure there were like 12-18 cops actually shot, and one or two was permanently handicapped.
Their biggest problem was that they used AP rounds that just punched straight through the cops and didnt spall or fragment
>>
File: img1231nb.jpg (394 KB, 1024x768)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>40568090
They did commit previous robberies, but only got a guard (they were used to ambushing cash trucks rather than the actual bank). Also, if you look at their weapons from evidence archives, they're not the best setup for constant spraying in 7.62x39 (I've shot a full auto AK before. It's more difficult than you think, especially anything past 3-round bursts) There's a reason why the AMD-65 had a standard issue muzzle brake.
>>
>>40568090
They were in it for the chaos and loot not kills. Also zero training. If these guys were vidya characters their levels would have been the following:

FIREPOWER: 10
PENETRATION: 10
BODY ARMOR: 9
EVERYTHING ELSE: -2
>>
>>40568107
underrated post
>>
>>40568090
They didn't set out to hurt people. Who do you think they are, Albuquerque police?
>>
>>40568090
Not the goal.
>>
>>40568090
being high as fuck on drugs probably didn't help.
Also, I don't remember them maneuvering much so they were pretty much shooting at police that were behind cover.
Look at the Dallas Shooting, that guy flanked that one cop before dumping lead into him.
>>
>>40568090
They were trying to escape and had little control/training with their full autos. Best robbery team tho. I still don’t understand why they didn’t just spend the cash they got from the armored cars before hollywood. These two don’t strike me as the high life spend millions type.
>>
>>40568231
supposedly they practiced often at an indoor range but it might have been hard to aim in the suit and more fun to mag dump drums from the hip at guys armed with handguns
Like the other guy said, they hit a lot of people, the ammunition they had was less than ideal though.
>>
>>40568911
Lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.