[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: _20190111_082138.jpg (220 KB, 720x1024)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/sb-501-permit-to-own-20-rounds-per-month-limit-mags-5-banned.287821/
SECTION 6.
(1) As used in this section:
(a) “Detachable” means that an ammunition feeding device can be loaded or unloaded while detached from a firearm and readily inserted into a firearm.
(b) “Fixed” means that an ammunition feeding device is contained in or permanently attached to a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.
(c) “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(B) A 0.22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.
(2) Except as provided in this section, a person may not possess a large-capacity magazine at any time after 180 days after the effective date of this 2019 Act.
(3) Prior to the 180th day following the effective date of this 2019 Act, a person in possession of a large-capacity magazine shall take one of the following actions with respect to each magazine:
(a) Permanently alter the magazine so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(b) Transfer or sell the magazine to a gun dealer out of state;
(c) Otherwise remove the magazine from the state;
(d) Transfer the magazine to a law enforcement agency; or
(e) Permanently dispose of the magazine.
>>
(c) “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following:
(A) An ammunition feeding device that has been permanently altered so that it is not capable, now or in the future, of holding more than five rounds of ammunition;
(B) A 0.22 caliber tube ammunition feeding device; or
(C) A tubular ammunition feeding device that is contained in a lever-action firearm.

>>199458368
This is unacceptable, background checks for ammo sales with mandatory records!
>"... a state authority is entitled to demand respect and protection only when it meets the interests of a people, or at least does not harm them. There can be no such thing as state authority as an end in itself, for, if there were, every tyranny in this world would be unassailable and sacred. If, by the instrument of governmental power, a nationality is led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people - it is his duty. "
>"In general it should not be forgotten that the highest aim of human existence is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government, but the preservation of the species. And if the species itself is in danger of being oppressed or utterly eliminated, the question of legality is reduced to a subordinate role. Then, even if the methods of the ruling power are alleged to be legal a thousand times over, nonetheless the oppressed people's instinct of self-preservation remains the loftiest justification of their struggle with every weapon. "
>>
> “Large-capacity magazine” means an ammunition feeding device, whether fixed or detachable, with the capacity to accept more than five rounds of ammunition, but does not include any of the following: .22s, tube mags
So they want to ban every single semi-automatic rifle, pistol, and even 6 shot revolver in the state? Well, at last the shambling hordes of Fudd zombies will finally awaken.
>>
F
>>
>>40253440
>is not the preservation of a state, let alone a government"
Reminder that this is precisely what liberals want. Gubbmint uber alles.

>"The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from all the oligarchies of the past, in that we know what we are doing.

>"all the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were- cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just round the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal.
>"We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power."
>>
Put a bullet into the child of whoever drafted it.
>>
>>40253438
I don’t see what the big deal is. If you need more ammo than that you’re obviously up to something dangerous.
>>
>>40253496
I know it's bait but Portland and Salem are full to the brim with retards who believe that.
>>
>>40253496
> (2) A person may not receive more than 20 rounds of ammunition in any 30-day time period.
Get the fuck out with this shit. Oregon, tell your legislators to stop wasting time. This will not pass. It would outlaw 50 round boxes of ammo in stores.
>>
Inb4 niggermods delete thread
>>
>>40253438
What the fuck, are they trying to become the PNW version of Maryland? Asinine doesn’t begin to describe this.
>>
>>40253526
It's a trash bill so they can wave it around in 2 years at their re-election campaign.
>>
>>40253438
What are the chances it passes?
>>
>>40253515
Why does anyone need 50 rounds of ammo if they’re not going to commit a massacre?
>>
>>40253533
Kate brown and her lackeys are gonna try and virtue signal this hard. This will have full support by an astonishing amount of new Oregon Residents (Californian refugees)
>>
>m1 garands get banned
>>
>>40253536
Technically 20 is already too many friend. Think of the 20 dead students. Your gun holds 5, you get 5 rounds per month.

Oh, and we're going full New Jersey in 6 months and extending that to the police as well.
>>
>>40253515
do they make any mention of loading your own ammo?
>>
>>40253533
0%

It’s like >>40253532 said. It’s merely a banner they can wave come re-election. “SEE? We tried to ban high capacity assault clipizines. But da EVUL NRA gave EVUL REPUBLICANS billions of dollars to vote against it. Gib election so we can root out the EVUL BRIBES. Pay no attention to the Jew behind the curtain”
>>
>>40253547
Along with 1911s, Ruger Redhawk, and a Colt SAA.
>>
>>40253556
Dude, they probably don't even know you can do that.
>>
>>40253572
Next thing you know collecting brass will be illegal
>>
>>40253438
Oregon deserves this for laughing at WA
enjoy your 5 round mags, turn in those revolvers Portlandians
>>
>>40253490
The kind of people who draft these bills are the people who sacrifice their children to moloch
>>
Based
>>
>>40253598
>turn in those revolvers Portlandians
My God, imagine the shenanigans that all the Boomer hunters in Oregon would get up to if this happened?
>>
>>40253526
Maryland ain't nowhere near this bad yet
>>
Even the ninth circuit would shit on this IF it passed.
>>
>>40253607
That would be a sight to see.
>>40253615
Fair point, I don’t know what the fuck is going on out West to where shit like this is unironically being proposed, not even Cali is this bad. Guess I’ll find out if I get stationed there though.
>>
I panick maxed out my credit cards on ammo.
>>
>20 rounds a month
I'm sorry to say this but you're worse than California at this point if it passes(I hope to God it doesn't because Cali will do it too on a whim). What's the point of shooting and training if you can't buy enough ammo to train with? At least in California we don't have restrictions on how much ammo we can buy just restrictions on getting it delivered.

>>40253544
This is now a
~California Suicide Pact General~
>>
>>40253663
There'a stipulation that you can buy more if you do so at the range and use it all while you're there. I don't know why you guys are bitching. I'm a range owner in Oregon and I think it's a great fucking proposal.
>>
>>40253641
The government is controlled by a few big cities which are in the middle of a cold civil war with the rest of the states. It's about disarming their enemy, not about crime.
>>
>>40253671
Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 88/88
>>
>>40253663
Let it pass. Accelerate it all!
>>
>>40253549
5 rounds? For what to execute those innocent black kids on the way to science camp church. You only need 1 bullet per month you racist.
>>
>>40253671
Ok no, fuck you. You're not a range owner. People are not going to be going to ranges to buy ammo to train there. People like to train on their own too because once you people get power like that you're going to be no better than gun grabbing communists and become literal brass jews. You would love to have that much power because you would control the ammo market. But this goes beyond your petty gains and if anything, you should reconsider a new job within your lifetime because you won't be on the pedestal for long. You'll be shut down when someone takes home one bullet and you'll have to pay more to have more rangers out there to literally watch the brass. You're random atf checks will also include more undercovers to come and fuck your shit up. But go ahead and enjoy the little money you'll make out of it but you'll regret sticking it to the customers who enjoy their 2a rights. This is not great at all for ranges or customers. They will make you pay for this one way or another.
>>
>>40253586
http://www.massreloading.com/ma_ammunition_regulations.html

A Massachusetts resident must have a valid firearms license to possess ammunition. There's a twist... Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 140 Section 122 defines ammunition as:

"cartridges or cartridge cases, primers (igniter), bullets or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm, rifle or shotgun"
In other words, you must have a firearms license to even possess an ammunition component.
>>
>>40253671
Not that good of bait. You're trying way to hard. I'll give you 3/10

And in the off chance your serious, I hope you get shot in your own shop. Not even die, just got shot and really hurt
>>
>>40253671
I don't know where you shoot but trees don't usually sell ammo
>>
>>40253641
It's not "ironic," but it's not really *sincere* either; it's rhetorical. No one who was sincerely trying to get this sort of bill passed would include a 20-round/month ammo limit. The purpose of a bill like this is simply to be able to raise money and primary votes.

Now, should you be worried that the bill's authors believe that including such extreme and ridiculous provisions will play better with their base than a more "moderate" proposal of infringement? Sure, some. But this isn't something that is actually going to pass, or even that it's authors expect to pass.
>>
File: atf.jpg (27 KB, 334x750)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Reminder to not let antigun fag mods delete this, if thread gets taken down, repost it and repost it some more if it gets taken down again

this is completely /k/ related and not pol shit, mods fuck off and die
>>
>>40253798
I'll repost it constantly I can change my ip by turning airplane mode on and off lol.
>>
>>40253716
>>40253740
>>40253745
Don't be like that, guys. Come on down to The Place to Shoot here in Portland. We've got the cheapest deals on ammo in the city. We've got .38 spc for as little as $75 for a box of 50. If you bring your revolvers down you and your families can enjoy a good half hour of shooting.
>>
>>40253467

so they're gonna put mag caps on lee enfields?

Shit, oregon confirmed worst than canada.
>>
>>40253515

>go to range
>shoot all 20 rounds I bought this month in 5 mins
>well, cya next month
>>
This is the future:

>Europeans lose the ability to own all guns
>Americans get 2018 European laws
>/k/ now has tacticool 10/22's like UK
>>
>>40253848
> in 5 mins
5 minutes at the longest and <3 seconds at the fastest
>>
reminder that leverfags will rise again and dominate the NWO hellscape
>>
>>40253852
>0% compliance
>dead cops
>>
Ya'll missed the part where you must obtain a permit from the sheriff to ever purchase a new firearm, the permits are may issue, and sheriffs must keep a registry of all those permits.
>>
>>40253873
a handful of dead cops is good for pushing more laws
doesn't matter if no one complies because if they can't go to the range and use it, it's they already won at effectively banning something
>>
>>40253881
>doesn't matter if no one complies because if they can't go to the range and use it, it's they already won at effectively banning something
This. It seems to me that it effects everyone's ability to practice more than it effects the availability of ammunition.
>>
>>40253873
Wouldn't happen. Most Americans are too fat lazy and degenerate to rebel against anything.
>>
>>40253896
Well, except for all those mass shootings.
>>
>>40253855
wtf I love seconds now
>>
>>40253813
guns are illegal in portland
>>
>5 round magazine limit
Boomers with 1911s BTFO.
>>
Grandfather clause? It will pass as long as they grandfather everything in. Fudds don't care about gun control as long as it isn't their guns.
>>
File: luvia poverty.jpg (64 KB, 1024x576)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>40253971
>he doesn't have a 4 round 20mm 1911
>>
>>40253852
Yep. Retarded magapedes already set precedence with their "bump stocks are an ACCESSORY, not a firearm" meme. Pistol grips, forward grips, collapsible stocks, etc... all accessories too.
>>
>>40253798
We just have to rephrase the OP to be about law compliance, not political discussion. Like "hello fellow Oregon anons, I'm looking to purchase a new firearms that conforms to these legal standards..."
>>
>>40253877
This can't be real
>>
>>40253695
IMO, you should get 1 bullet with each hunting tag you purchase, and thats it. If you can't kill a deer with one bullet, you shouldn't own a gun!
>>
>>40253496
b8
>>
File: 1544946821952.png (112 KB, 1220x745)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>40253855
>>
>>40254001
no, keep posting gun related threads until mods get it through their thick skulls that gun laws are weapon related and belong on this board, don't be a pansy and try to disguise it, it won't work anyway
>>
>>40253438
>>40253549
>Oh, and we're going full New Jersey in 6 months
What is the legal definition of "firearm" in Oregon?

https://www.state.nj.us/njsp/info/pdf/firearms/njac-title13-ch54.pdf
>"Firearm or firearms" means any handgun, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, assault firearm, automatic or semi automatic rifle, or any gun, device or instrument in the nature of a weapon from which may be fired or ejected any solid projectile, ball, slug, pellet, missile or bullet, or any gas, vapor or other noxious thing, by means of a cartridge or shell or by the action of an explosive or the igniting of flammable or explosive substances. It shall also include, without limitation, any firearm which is in the nature of an air gun, spring gun or pistol or other weapon of a similar nature in which the propelling force is a spring, elastic band, carbon dioxide, compressed or other gas, or vapor, air or compressed air, or is ignited by compressed air, and ejecting a bullet or missile smaller than three-eighths of an inch in diameter, with sufficient force to injure a person.
>>
>>40254028
What about nail guns?
>>
>>40253978
shut up you white supremecist. grandfather clauses disproportionately benefit law abiding citizens, who tend to look a certain way. leave your callous racist talking points where they belong, in 2018
>>
>but its not my state
I hate these faggots. They don't realize that what happens in the West eventually spreads everywhere. The west is a good indicator of how the culture is changing, and eventually enough states flip that they just pass the laws on federal level.
>>
>>40254028
>plastic bb gun is a firearm
wew
>fucking potato gun is a firearm
WEW
>>
>>40253852
good. I'm tired of all the mass shootings. The UK hasn't had any of ages.
>>
>>40253813
Sorry sir, revolvers are banned as they have more than 5 round capacity.
I'm taking you downtown to talk this over at police hq.
>>
>>40254057
This. It's good gun laws for every state or none. We're just in the transition period, but they will come for your special "free" state and eventually succeed.
>>
>>40254028
>elastic band,
heh. nice firearm kiddo. maybe you'll think about this next time you bring a firearm into the classroom
>>
>>40253599
Un ironically this. Eventually this board will wake up to the fact that we are dealing with a pure evil force
>>
/k/ in a few years/political cycles
>heh, still got my bolt action 22lr and I get 20 whole rounds per month! Saves money too! Told you retards they wouldn't ban guns! Glownigs trying to instigate violence over this, shoo shoo divide and conquer shills. Trying to give us bad optics won't work.
>>
>>40254036
Technically, it is a firearm and should require a FID to purchase in NJ. In reality, the Home Depot down the street has nail guns in-store for sale right now.

Might have to do with
>or any gun, device or instrument in the nature of a weapon
I guess you could argue that it's a tool, not a weapon.

>>40254071
>paintball
>slingshot
>bow
But hey, sparklers are legal again as of 2018.
>>
>>40254097
So you're saying they have to regular my hand if I shoot a rubber band at you? Does that mean they have to put a serial number on it? What would be considered the receiver?
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I JUST WANT PORTLAND TO FUCK OFF LEAVE MY ASS ALONE. If this passes, my fucking maverick 7 shot would be illegal. It's not going to, it's purely so they can wave this shit around and say that they tried and its the fault of the evil conservatives that it didn't pass. That they were the reasonable ones in thus situation. And you know what, I doubt it would take much for an armed March to take place at this point. There are a lot of naitive oregonians who want brown out of office and the californians to leave. I know so many people that own farms or rural land that have developments pushing into them, Californians buying land and trashing it in the hills, the chinese inflating prices everywhere, its insane. They move here for our beautiful state and natural wonders, along with our fantastic freedoms, and then they vote in and bring the problems of California here. We don't have shooting issues here. We have hunters, outdoorsman and hobbyists and patriots. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>40254112
>Heh, used up this year's legal 240 rounds limit of ammunition on my annual July 4th shoot-out. Not many other countries out there where you can express freedom like this.
>God bless America
>>
>>40253978
Nope. No grandfather clause. Either JB Weld that 6th chamber or hand that revolver in.

Sorry, Oregon. I need this to pass so I can watch dozens of middle aged men barely hanging on by a thread and copious amounts of SSRIs to finally snap and go full James Hodgekinson statewide. That way my state legislators can look at you guys and decide we're not bringing that shit here.
>>
Balkanization continues.
>>
>>40254120
oregonians rise up, take back our home
>>
File: danny get the curb.png (191 KB, 449x940)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>40254020
>literally posting facebook memes
>>
>>40254120
>it's purely so they can wave this shit around
This is what WA was saying last year. You guys literally never learn.
>>
>>40254120
The California suicide pact brings everyone down with it. Californians have a naive sense of themselves and think "Nature>People" and have a narcissistic sense of self worth because of what they hear in the media including all of the available resources and companies setting up shop here. You can thank theme parks, beaches,tech companies,hollywood...ect. Then when they decide to move they want to move to somewhere more "natural" and "cheap". Unknowingly a lot of Californian's don't understand what it means to live in a non diverse neighborhood and believe it's asinine to continue to have lax gun laws because when they are afraid of something they want mommy.gov to take care of it. When they see guns for the first time in their lives they freak out. The only way to cure a Californian from culture suicide is to introduce them to guns and actual culture that doesn't involve food. Just do your part and introduce new shooters. Word of mouth spreads. One renounced antigunner who is now in favor of guns will openly be ok with it and will likely tell 4-5 people about it being ok.
>t.californian staying through hell and high water
>>
>>40254170
I can appreciate your aprehension, but this bill is too over the top. 20 round limits per month, revolver bans, and universal may-issue permit to purchase laws aren't going to fly in the OR legislature.
>>
>>40254119
>"regulate my hand"
>"Does that mean they have to put a serial number on it?"
>tfw you realize 'holocaust tattoos' were really firearm registration numbers
>>
>>40254181
Nah they don't give a flying fuck about nature. If they did they wouldn't be bringing in shitholers by the thousands. They shit everywhere, leave garbage everywhere, ruin parks and any piece of nature they make contact with. Any bullshit about nature is pure social ladder climbing. They want to drive a Tesla so they can gain status, not to save the environment. You will never hear a Californian talk about the massive trash rafts in the Pacific caused by third world shitskins.
>>
>>40254191
Again, WA said the same thing. This bill will go through several revision and election cycles, likely lose parts like the 20 round limit and ultimately pass.
>>
An anon a few days ago stated something along the lines of "California is the future of your state; both in demographic change and culture change of your state." Citing how costly it is to live in California so those people leave to neighboring states and low tax states (like Idaho and Texas for example), those people slowly change the state they move to and continue the cycle once the states they move to soon reflect the California they left. Pretty soon Californian culture will spread eastward over the next few decades and like >>40254057 said, just because it hasn't happened in your state (yet) doesn't mean it won't happen to you or you shouldn't be worried or concerned about it. Like >>40254181 and others have said, guess this is effect is coined the "California suicide pact"
>>
>>40254235
> revolver bans and may issue permits for durr rifles are a-okay though
Is there any limit that you woudn't believe anti-gunners capable of at this point? If they said fuck your ex post facto, we're imprisoning anyone who has ever owned a gun for life, would you believe it capable of passing?
>>
>>40254028
>>40254036
>>40254071
>>40254097
Oh - and let's not forget - we're a red-flag state!
>>
>>40254254

While I am demoralized, I think Bolsonaro demonstrates that hope is never not truly lost. It's a lot better than just crying and literally shaking and accepting it laying down dead.

Californian scum are the death of this nation though
>>
>>40254224
They have this false idea that they are environmentally friendly in some way. They still do all of that but still have this superiority complex about how they treat the environment, even though they are the only americans that I have ever met that don't know how to treat the space they are in with respect, close second is Chicagoans and after that illegals.
>>
>>40254254
>California is the future of your state; both in demographic change and culture change of your state.
The irony here is that everyone moving out of CA are 20 year olds who grew up there but cannot afford to live there anymore.

While the CA exodus is altering thebstate, CA itself is being re-populated by the very wealthy from the rest of the country.
>>
>>40254306
NJ following suit.
>>
>>40254311
Wait, as in getting CA transplants, or as in wealthy people actually moving to Jersey of their own free will?
>>
>>40254306
>re-populated
By whom? What demographic? All that will be left soon are rich and slaves who can't summon the money to leave.
>>
>>40253515
>This will not pass
Oregon now has a Democrat supermajority in the state legislature thanks to Portland, Salem, and Eugene.
>>
>>40254306
And dirt poor Hispanics
>>
>>40254191
>going to fly in the OR legislature.

laughs in supermajority
>>
>>40254328
>>40254342
This. Democrats can do whatever they want, pass whatever they want. The only restriction on them now is the fear of how optics may haunt them. But they could easily pass this bill tomorrow if they wanted to say "fuck the consequences"
>>
>>40254326
>What demographic?
People who knowingly move to state where the median price of a 2 bedroom home in major cities ranges from $500,000 to $1,300,000.

> All that will be left soon are rich and slaves who can't summon the money to leave.
I'd say that sounds exactly like San Fran and Oakland, except the proles cannot even afford Oakland anymore. "Wah, why is my toast $4? Why is labor so expensive?"
>>
>>40254324
These parts (paraphrased to fit NJ):
>The irony here is that everyone moving out of NJ are 20-30 year olds who grew up there but cannot afford to live there anymore.
>While the NJ exodus is altering the state, NJ itself is being re-populated by Hasidics and their Mexican golems.
>>
>>40254367
God, please let them try and effectively ban ammo and revolvers this year. I cannot think of a better way to immunize OR come the 2020 elections.
>>
>>40254391
lol friend, a supermajority is a literal mandate. They will deliver gun control to their base. That is a 98% certainty
>>
>>40254254
>MUH DEMORALIZATION
I can't stand these faggots either. Everything to them is some sort of meta-campaign by shareblue. Every time I point out that Trump is anti-gun, I'm bombared with twenty replies calling me a Dem-shill trying to demoralize the base.
>>
>>40254391
Yeah that really worked for Washington and California too.
>>
>>40254391
>immunize OR come the 2020 elections
hahaha you say this like they wont win again
Remember florida and arizona elections where they stole the seats blatantly with no consequences
>>
>>40254407
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
>>
The fact that the state is so red, and despite in 2016 just shy of 75% of the counties in oregon voted Republican, there was still only 41% of the state population voting Republican. It's seriously fucked that a grand total of 7 counties in the whole STATE(36 fucking counties)voted blue, and were very securely in the majority. 3 cities control the lives of the millions that don't live there. We have a Democrat majority in our government, and no one to help. Its quickly boiling down to if we can take back our state our not, through any means nessecary. Portland needs to be cleansed.
>>
>>40254425
>California sure is feeling the consequences of those mistakes
>any day now just wait for it
>>
>>40253681
No, it's clearly 14/88
>>
>>40254442
Consent of the governed is the greatest myth ever made
>>
>Orefags were making fun of WA last year for 1639
>Oregon now getting even worse gun laws than WA
>>
>>40254472
Not sure if retarded or underaged or both.
>>
File: 267px-Gumby_sm.png (61 KB, 267x197)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>40253438
lol OR is banning basically all semi autos and revolvers! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh boy what are you soggy weedheads gonna do?
>>
>>40254479
No, you guys were saying how much better Oregon gun laws were. Look at hoe things are now.
>>
>>40254445
> California's legislature or executive
> Ever swinging like the governments we are actually discussing here
>>
>>40254425
>your enemy
This effects everyone. It isn't like Dems only ban Dems from owning guns.
>>
>>40254485
A bill proposal=/=actual law on the books.
>>
There is no reason this won't pass. They have supermajority.
We were saying the same thing in WA, and now ALL semi auto rifles are catagorized as assault rifles.
>>
>>40254472
>dick measuring contest over who has better gun laws

grow up
>>
>>40254488
>being this unconscious
>>
File: katebrown_360_360_90.jpg (43 KB, 360x360)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
keked and wrecked
>>
>>40254326
>By whom?
By Dreamers and undocumented Americans.
>>
>>40254498
> Super majority
This shit is as good as law. Turn in 'em in OR bros. Think we can get Hiroshimoot to ban OR from posting here? No guns just troll up the site.
>>
>>40253438
WHEN THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE GOING TO BE PUT OUT OF POWER?!
>>
Where are those faggot mods at?
Surprised they haven't nuked this yet
>>
>>40254535
They won't unless they're removed with force.
>>
>>40254535
when you sack up and kill them
>>
>>40254541
Why do you even come to /k/ if you hate guns?
>>
>>40254541
You Jinxed it faggot
>>
>>40254535
Never. Now eat a bullet or hand your guns in and ahut the fuck up. Either way, you don't get a say anymore. Welcome to the minority in democracy. We're going to put the UK to shame.
>>
File: nuanons.png (224 KB, 1200x3075)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>40254550
So they can post in trap, fantasy, furry, and /ak/ generals.
>>
Won't be enforced in Southern Oregon. Jackson County sheriffs don't care.
>>
>>40254089
>not getting a .50 cal revolver with 5 round capacity
It's what they want with this bill.
>>
>>40254112
sadly this. frogposters are enjoying their time in the hot tub
>>
>>40254566
When the State starts cutting their funding they will.
>>
>>40253438
>(at the request of Students for Change)

Looking forward to my vacation once it starts getting a little warmer so I can take my boat out on the water.
>>
>>40254566
Don't worry, the ATF will pick up of the slack.
>>
>>40254547
>sack up and kill them
Such a vague and useless answer. A lone wolf plays into the liberals' hands. What's the rules of engagement? What's the path of escalation? Why can nobody answer these questions seriously?
>>
>>40254566
> Won't be enforced
Until the staties come down and make them.

Line in the sand, bros. Someof you won't do it for semi-autos. What happens when you cannot carry a fucking single stack glock because it takes 6 bullets, or a 100 year old six shooter. What happens when you can't buy any ammo to train with.

What's your line in the sand? Better yet, start mobilizing your friends and visit your state reps in their offices before it's law. Let them realize just how many non-voting undecideds are coming in 2020.
>>
>>40254594
I seem to recall some Oregonons bragging about their militas here.
>>
>>40254550
I love guns and solidly support all gun rights.
I'm just calling out mods for being turbofaggots and killing any discussion on gun control.
>>
>>40254587
>XD, le boat!
>no doggo pls ATF, hehe doggo
Limp wristed boatfags are grabber tier losers
>>
>>40254483
Nothing because they have weed to make this hellscape bearable
>>
>>40254612
There are legitimate discussions about gun control, and then there are /pol/ bait threads.
>>
Imagine being a resident of such a cuck state you give this woman a super majority to "oppose trumpism"
>>
>>40254628
And they delete both. They were not allowing any feinstein threads to stay up yesterday
>>
>>40254528
No, what's likely going to happen is this bill will get seriously neutered but still be a pile of shit where OR gets a 10 round mag limit and other Californication nonsense.
>>
>>40254639
wtf dude look at her teeth

disgusting what is that
>>
>>40254643
> Universal may issue permits required to buy a gun
> 20 round ammo limits unless you buy it at the range
It's cool, dude. You going to hand in your glock, move away, or just overdose on heroin?
>>
>>40253438
This is so blatently unconstitutional it's not even funny... We have a majority in the supreme court right? why don't the repubs take any cases like this to stop any laws like these to ever pass again?
>>
>>40254673
I'm going to invest in diesel and fertilizer. The fuck are you going to do, Californian concern troller?
>>
>>40254675
until recently it was very likely the SC would uphold this shit and remove any remaining hope of peaceful change
>>
>>40254620
Oregon has a democratic supermajority, so in theory they can pass whatever they want to.

I sent a letter to my state representative against H.R. 5087 last year and got back a boiler plate letter about how they are a cosponsor of the bill and thanking me for my concern about banning assault weapons.
>>
>>40254682
I'm going to enjoy not spending a day in jail for having a 6 round Glock 43 mag. You guys saying you won't comply better not get caught.

> Punishes unlawful possession of magazine capable of holding more than five rounds by 364 days’ imprisonment, $6,250 fine, or both.
>>
>>40254715
Do you feel safe now?
>>
>>40254675
That's actually pretty fucking debatable right now. Gun rights case law is in a really shitty spot. If this passes there probably 5 years of litigation before the writ of certiori is written and there is not a high chance that the supreme court with grant the writ. Maybe with Ginsberg dying and no conservative justices dying after 2020 and getting the right three to grant the writ there is slim chance. At best 5-4 maybe 6-3 with Ginsburg.
>>40254691
Nah they wouldn't take the case because its not something they want to handle and their own case law strongly favors ruling for gun owners. The Supreme Court does not have to take cases and they have a long history of avoiding gun cases.
>>
>>40254756
This. Counting on SCOTUS is a dumb gamble.
>>
>>40254773
Just take a look at California for example, their gun owners have been clamoring for any of their cases to be heard or reach the soctus for years. Nip this shit in the bud.
>>
The day of the rope draws ever closer. We need a way to organize so we know our plans, and expand to other militias in Oregon.
>>
>>40254612
Thats because the mod lives in OR. He's been doxxed
>>
>>40254831
I can't believe I'm paying taxes for you glow in the dark cia niggers to post on /k/.
>>
>>40254893
>heh, if you don't think writing your reps will fix this, you must be a glownig
>the founding fathers using violence?! Never, think of the optics!
Seething boatfagcuck detected. Go bury your PSA dollar menu AR and sweaty Ben garbage rod in your backyard.
>>
>>40254893
They're doing it for free atm
>>
>>40254645
>disgusting what is that
jewish inbreeding
>>
File: 1546351794091.png (391 KB, 450x450)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
REMOVE -STEIN, -BERG, -MAN, AND -BLATT FROM YOUR STATE!
>>
> Talks a mad game about how they are going to throw down in the next armed rebellion
> But cannot muster up the will or effort to drive down to their state capitol to voice their concerns in person to their state reps, regardless of party
Okay.
>>
>>40254960
Hey guys I'm here to voice my opinion about the upcoming ambush if you keep it up!
>>
>>40254972
I don't want you ambushing people, you dork. I want you knocking on your state rep's door telling them why this law is crap and how you'll vote against them in 2 years if they pass it.
>>
File: eat shit.jpg (133 KB, 400x505)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
Unlikely to passed as is but goddamnit.
>>
>>40254989
There was a huge protest in PA and anons were shitting all over the protestors cuz muh optics and muh undecideds. People express their disagreement all the time and nothing comea of it. Some dude on Twitter expressed his opposition to gun control to Rep. Swalwell and Swalwell responded by threatening to fucking nuke gun owners. Guess what happened. Fucking crickets. No one representative cares about your opinion or vote. They want to kill you.
>>
>>40254989
>I want you knocking on your state rep's door telling them why this law is crap and how you'll vote against them in 2 years if they pass it.
Look up Bob Menendez from NJ and the campaign against him this past November. Then look who won that election.
>>
File: 6bf.jpg (38 KB, 640x621)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Could be worse desu. At least I can still have cheap and easy access to food/shelter/entertainment, god forbid I'd have to live in the woods like a god damn savage.
>>
>>40253599
That's incredibly inaccurate anon, they sacrifice YOUR children to moloch.
>>
>>40253518
Them's the rules bitch boy.
>>
>>40254715
So you are from California? You didn't seem keen to deny that accusation. Oi m8 what you doin' with that off-roster firearm?
>>
>>40255040
There's an old saying state politics that a email is worth 1 vote, a phone call is worth 10, a letter worth a 100, and a personal visit worth 100. I still believe that, so I'm going to visit mine.

If either of you truly believe democracy no longer matters though, me saying the opposite isn't going to change your mind. I assume your point is that the time for the four boxes is over. Good luck. That last box is a bitch.
>>
File: Sanhedrin 64a - ENG.jpg (3.33 MB, 3240x4320)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB JPG
>>40253599
>>40254101
>>40254989
>sacrificing to molech
>>
>>40254367
They could probably pass it if they adopted the philosophy of political suicide but if SCOTUS is going to take one gun case it will be this one.
>>
>>40255098
Not him but you can have an offroster firearm through a loophole. Someone has to come from out of state and transfer it.
>bob is from az and has off roster and for "economic" reasons he moved to cali
>chris wants bob's gun
>chris sucks bob's dick for the gun by paying twice what bob paid for since it's the only way to get it now, plus some boipucci
>go to ffl, do paperwork
>leave gun at ffl for 10 days after recovering from California's anal probe
>picks up gun
>>
WA is next. I-1693 is just the beginning.
>>
Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon 10/01/15(Thu)17:53:11 No.27429070▶
Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on /pol/.

Troll threads will be deleted, and those posting troll posts will be banned.
>>
>>40255123
Typically it's done through cops or family members.
>>
>>40255122
See my second response here >>40254756
SCOTUS is highly likely to avoid any ruling on the matter despite all the judicial (and legal) reasons to take a case.
>>
>>40255109
I don't think we're at that last box yet, but I do think we're getting very close to it. At this point I kind of hope more shit like this bill passes. I want more extreme rhetoric from the grabbers.
>>
>>40255138
The mod that posted that did so without the consent of the board.
>>
>>40255138
fuck off noguns, weapon related threads belong on the weapon related board
>>
>>40255149
>At this point I kind of hope more shit like this bill passes.
I don't. Everybody loves to play the Star Spangled Banner and look at Washington crossing the Delaware, but the reality was, Concord is were is started, and it started by eating a musketball.
>>
>>40253513
That pic is actually brilliant....
>>
>>40253438
>fining someone for not reporting a gun that got stolen from THEM
Jesus they just want to give hell to gun owners as a whole
this is not acceptable
>>
File: Luke_Cage_Live_Action.png (179 KB, 456x545)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>40254112
Do sumthin about it feg
>>
>>40255178
How do you boil a frog?
>>
>>40255068
>At least I can still have cheap and easy access to food/shelter/entertainment
This is how we will be ended. While the bread and circuses keeps the masses satisfied, they take our rights away.
>>
>>40253438
Portland is officially worse than the bay area. When white liberals move in, kiss your freedoms goodbye. F.
t. Californian who purchased 140 rounds last month.
>>
>>40255235
That shit eventually comes to a head though.
- Robspierre
>>
File: 654645654654654.jpg (56 KB, 475x356)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Go to Portland and protest this shit, Oregonians. I want some more footage of antifa getting the smackdown.
>>
>>40255273
The entertainment industry is slowly crumbling. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>40254134
>Just applied for a permit to fire my weapon for 3 4th of July’s from now
>Tom is gonna bring his potato gun, hopefully, if the ATF paperwork goes through
>>
>>40254181
>ne renounced antigunner who is now in favor of guns will openly be ok with it and will likely tell 4-5 people about it being ok.
And it will not affect their voting record. They'll still vote dark blue for faggotry and fag sex ed and weed and weed rights and compassion and multiculturalism, not for the mean party who wants to deport their el cheapo Mexican housekeeper.
>>
>>40254993
>unlikely to pass
It will most certainly pass. The demoncraps have a super majority in the Oregon legislature. They will need precisely zero Republican votes to get this through. It's a done deal.
>>
>>40253557

>says 0% it won’t pass
>they have the 9th circuit

It’ll pass
>>
>>40254442
>3 cities control the lives of the millions that don't live there.
Google Reynolds vs Sims.

Then look at the calls for 'reforming' the Senate and/or the electoral college.
>>
>>40255299
>Look at this beauty I just picked up after my background check and family/workplace interviews were completed
>>
>>40253536
>stockpiling
>range shooting
>lower price from getting as one
>you wouldnt be able to do much range practice AND hunting in the same month
>you cant hit shit because you rarely go to the range
>you can only buy 1 type of ammo a month effectively
>if blank rounds are included with the 20 r rule, reenactments are effectively bricked
listen here tech cunt, you can run through 20 bullets in less than 15 minutes, half that if it's literally any pistol round
I'd spend an 30min-hour firing a .22lr with just 100 bullets. let that settle in. a pack of 100 costs 10 dollars, or at least for me, but those same people want ro add a tax of 5$ or more to ammo, even at 20 rounds, which means 2 dollars in that logic. Im not gonna spend more for thosse libshits than the ammo itself
>>
>>40254015
>Maximum over faggot
>>
>>40255350
They should get rid of the electoral college and "reform" the senate. I also hope the Dems add seats to SCOTUS when they get the next presidency. The disenfranchisement needs to be more blatant.
>>
>>40255343
You can have a supermajority and pass a bill that closes all abortion clinics. Just don't expect to have a supermajority for long when you do it.

If they pass it, we'll see if Oregon's rural voters and centrist urbanites will mobilize or not.
>>
>>40254505
Size matters
>>
Any word from the Consitutional Sheriffs Association yet? That's more or less our last line of defense in a mostly rural state -- no, we're not going to enforce your shit, and we're not going to LET you enforce it. That was the gist of the letter they sent to Obama when he was beating his gums about a national salt weapon ban.
>>
>>40255284
Netflix and Amazon prime video bullshit is bringing new life into that industry, and it's much more leftist thanks to that.
>>
>>40255356
>paying 10cpr for fucking 22s

Youre overpaying by a fucking lot.
>>
>>40253438
> 20 round limit
Funny since those boxes are always hollow points, like please kill something.
>>
>>40255385
>centrist urbanites
They're not on your side
>>
>>40255385
>Oregon's rural voters
We are greatly outnumbered and it's only going to get worse. We couldn't even get Knute elected. The gubernatorial race should have been a slam dunk.
>>
File: 1537548978686.png (134 KB, 1000x652)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>40253896
So far we're too lazy to turn in our slide fire stocks
>>
>>40255235
I'd rather live in modern comfort that primitive squalor staring at fucking trees all day long.
>>
>>40253496
You are clearly retarded. 20 rounds isn't even the start of a good range day!
>>
>>40255420
Laws effect alot even if they aren't magic compliance papers. I just wish they'd admit that these laws don't effect gun violence, and are just done to be faggot, kill joy, virtue signalers
>>
>>40255441
Affect
>>
>>40255431
>I'd rather live in modern comfort that primitive squalor
You deserve neither.
>>
>>40255431
Then enjoy your apartment and netflix series, but you can actually live a fairly comfortable life if you're willing to provide for yourself a bit. Gardening, fishing, and hunting are productive leisure activities.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
tech companies are limited to buying 20 resistors a month for their products because somebody used a mac to peddle kiddie porn
these people are either mega kikes or dont know what theyre doing at all, i would say both, but thats wrong because at least the kikes are smart. its disgusting either way
>>
>>40255445
Thanks!
>>
>>40255415
I'm a centrist, and I live in a major city, but not in Portland. This shit is totalitarian as fuck, even by Euro standards. Criminals don't use semi-auto rifles, people killing someone over a street corner can do it with 20 bullets a month, and permit to purchase for a fucking bolt action or revolver is a waste of my fucking tax money.
>>
>>40255237
>country gets browner
>gun laws get worse
>IT'S DA WHITES ESSE!
>>
>>40253723

What an amazing way to make gun owners used to the feeling of being a criminal, and teaching them that complying with the law isn't important.
>>
>>40255383
Shoot yourself.
>>
>>40253671
Maybe you would support a law that required owners to keep their weapons secured at your range.
>>
AND NOW FOR THE FALSE FLAGS

like fucking clockwork
>>
>>40253877
Another reason to stock up before some idiots actually pass something like this.
>>
>>40253877
>That moment when EU gun friendly zones have gunfriendlier laws then most of the US
Wtf burgers how you got shafted this hard serious question, i leave the board for one month to come back to THIS?!?!
>>
>>40255487
Things aren't great right now in the us
>>
>>40255471
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>40255487
It's not going to pass but they keep hovering that axe on the head of the 2nd amendment threatening to do it every year and it gets worse every year
>>
>>40255512
It normalizes, and snowballs
>>
>>40255471
So is it a tweaker or a nigger? Did they say? Because if they don't it means nigger. We all know that by now.
>>
Not so funny now is it?
t. canadian
>>
>>40253438
Hahahahaha I’m in the UK and I can buy as much ammo as I want
Muh shall not be infringed
>>
>>40255526
clearly an aspiring doctor/engineer
>>
>>40254942
this but unironically
>>
>>40255349
You don't seem to understand the role of federal courts in state law making, you should look into it.
>>
>>40255138
fuck off you stupid nigger. If we don't bring attention to this stuff, we have zero chance of getting anything done

mods = gods only if they allow weapons to maintain relevance
>>
>>40255449
Why are you so angry, just take your soma and enjoy your zogbox anon.

>>40255452
>Gardening, fishing, and hunting are productive leisure activities.

Boring, boring, and boringest.
>>
SHALL
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>40255543
Agree about hunting and fishing but gardening is neat
>>
>>40255527
Fucking hell this. You burgers need to fix this shit.
>>
>>40255543
Not angry. Folks can exchange words and express opinions without bringing faggy emotions into the mix.
>>
>>40255549
Dude, not today
>>
>>40255562
Your hobby isn't more important than the lives of our fellow americans friend.
>>
>>40255571
Did he shoot anybody? No. Cool, glad we're all in agreement that his hobby isn't effecting you.
>>
>>40255543
>Why are you so angry, just take your soma and enjoy your zogbox anon.
Says the faggot who doesn't like to go outside.
>>
>>40255603
>doesn't like to go outside.
Who needs the outside when I can simulate all the fun parts of outside with none of the discomfort

>Did he shoot anybody? No. Cool, glad we're all in agreement that his hobby isn't effecting you.
His hobby is a danger to public welfare and must be regulated and eventually done away with.
>>
>>40255571
That's dangerous talk for someone claiming to love freedom.
The lives of my fellow Americans isn't threatened by my hobby. It's threatened by niggers, spics, and jews.
>>
>>40255617
Then enjoy your soma and zogbox
>>
>>40255543
>Boring, boring, and boringest.
How would you know? You've never even tried any of them.

>>40255571
>hobby
Gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>40255617
>a danger to public welfare and must be regulated and eventually done away with.
Happy Hanukah!
>>
>replying to obvious bait
>>
>>40255056
I live in rural NJ everyone I know voted against him and he still won. The shitty urban cucks and illegals just steamroll us every time in every election and it sucks.
>>
>>40255617
Dude, c'mon. You're not even trying now. Don't work up a good boiling pot of RAAAEG and spoil it like that.
>>
>>40255656
He got #MeToo'd and he STILL won! What fucking timeline am I living in?!
>>
>>40255407
I read some article the other day how the accountants at Netflix were pissed the company was spending so much money on hollywood deals for content that people didn't want to watch and it was creating tension between the creative types and the business types.

Even netflix and Amazon are producing trash shows that are pushing a little bit too much of the progressive cock down your throat. A lot of people are gagging on it noticeably now and there will be a cultural shift.
>>
>>40255627
>That's dangerous talk for someone claiming to love freedom.
>The lives of my fellow Americans isn't threatened by my hobby. It's threatened by niggers, spics, and jews.
Freedom is slavery, war is peace, ignorance is strength. Your ignorant racism is just weakness and won't be tolerated in civilized society.

>How would you know? You've never even tried any of them.
Physical exertion, lack of instant gratification via repeated dopamine triggers, uncontrolled environment. All terrible uncomfortable things. Not like my climate controlled room, skinnerbox simulators, and comfortable furniture.

>>40255639
>Happy Hanukah!
L'chaim!

>>40255659
There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>40255563
Fuck off
>>
>>40255673
Sounds like /pol/fag shit from a few years back where they kept bleating that blacked was being produced at a loss.
>>
>>40255431
>he thinks he can live in modern comfort without widespread fun ownership on a country that has a nigger infestation
>>
>>40255656
Happens in MO too. 4 Counties voted against CCW law a while back with every other voting for. Three counties were Nig ghetto cities, one was University elitist trash. Governor overrode and we have CCW, and then now, Constitutional Carry.
>>
>>40255686
How many shekels do they pay you to post your (clearly unwanted and unsolicited) rhetoric here? Is it more than they pay the JIDF on /pol/? I feel like this is a slower board and is therefore a better place to train your joonoobs.
>>
>>40255672
>minority
>Hispanic
>democrat
>leftist
>hates guns

The game was rigged from the start
>>
>>40255717
We just don't provide them with enough to keep them occupied, idle hands are the devils playthings.

>>40255727
I'm just sharing my opinion friend.
>>
>>40255727
>How many shekels do they pay you to post your (clearly unwanted and unsolicited) rhetoric here?
You're replying to bait you fucking moron
>>
>>40255736
Shhh don't tell him.
>>
>>40255724
In jersey, us in the rural areas just get high taxes to pay for the urbanites and on top of that lose our rights a little more every year.
>>
>>40255750
It begs the questions - what do they expect to happen when they force out the hard working white folks? Is it really worth the extra votes if it makes you hire extra security just to get the mail in the morning? Where does the money come from if the state stops producing goods and services?
>>
>>40255797
Immigrants working the fields, slavery is back boys and it's thanks to the Democrats (again).
>>
>>40254498
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
>>
>>40255814
>Immigrants working the fields
>Immigrants working
Found the mistake! Get the governor on the phone!
>>
>>40254643
Exactly.
They've tried memeing universal support for bans into existence and that flopped hard, thanks in no small part to the sheer unlikableness of Dyke&Hogg.
They've blown the "we don't want to take them all" thing, because too many of them went off message and made it clear they do want to take them all, and legit nuke anyone who objects.
So now, all they have to fall back on is the good old "be reasonable and compromise!" line -- though that's on shaky ground these days because the cake meme is a little too prominent, making too many people aware that creeping incrementalism is the opposite of "compromise".

So they're going to shore up the perception of reasonability by pushing the most aggressive bill they can imagine, then demonstrate their "reasonableness" by "compromising" to merely california levels -- this time.
>>
>>40255893
I wish the holocaust happened
>>
File: 1540010473395.png (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>40253438
>gun store
>customer brings up 5 boxes of 20rds of whatever
>charge one box for the total cost of all five boxes
>"oh we had to raise our prices of ammo to compete with other gun stores because of the 20rd a month law :^)"
>>
>>40253557
>0%
This it's WAY too ambitious. It's setting up for a smaller "more pragmatic" bill in the future.
Like how you haggle over buying a car; you start off with your most improbable bid and then work down from there.
>>
BIN THOSE EXTRA ROUNDS
>>
MORE THAN TEN ROUNDS A YEAR SHOULD BE A CRIME
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT ASSUALT AMMO
>>
>>40253438
just like 1639, this will pass.
>>
>20 rounds a month

Probably a good thing. Maybe the fantasies will shift from fighting off hundreds of blue helmets will change to fantasies of walking up and executing those responsible one by one.
>>
OR-bros, contact Oregon Firearms Federation. I assume they are already looking at this.

I also notice the law did not define a "round" as a single cartridge in autistic legalesse as expected. OR ammo producers should start selling 100 cartridge boxes as 1 round.
>>
File: 2016-03-01 16.02.11.jpg (1.23 MB, 1632x918)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>40254594
I love that everyone talks big shit unyil it happens, then bitch made faggots like this cry out excuses.

Go get a fucking job with politicians and shank tgem with a letter opener you massive punk ass bitch!!!!!
>>
>>40256362
This, see here >>40256236
Posters are already looking for little legal workarounds
>>
>>40256362
The problem with your pic is that it refers to "the people" as a singular entity and we're not. It's pretty clear that there several different peoples in the US with opposing values and cultures.
>>
>>40256491
>united states
>completely divided
fuckin lel, founders were retards
>>
File: 1544953551559.png (362 KB, 558x573)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>40255138
Who gives a fuck what the jannies say. Like just post from your phone or reset your router lmao
>>
>>40253438
LMFAO
M
F
A
O

/k/ prior to these bills
>if they target semi autos with detachable mags, civil war imminent!
/k/ during or after these bills
>w-write your reps!
>20 rounds isn't explicitly defined, maybe we can get more!
>the rural fudds will save us!
>S-SCOTUS
You honestly can't even be mad at grabbers for making these gains, there is not a group on the planet as cucked as gun owners for how well armed we are.
>>
File: 1546898708525.jpg (79 KB, 601x597)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>40255465
Get on the acceleration train
>>
>>40256513
Well, the founders had a different idea about who "the people" were, opposed the existence of a standing army, and meant it when they said "shall not be infringed."
>>
>>40256545
Maybe free speech people, but we're gunning for number at the very least
>>
>>40256545
lol this
>>
>>40256564
"the people" used to be a people unified in culture and religion. swarthies and tawnies were not invited until later.
>>
>>40256513

Well clearly someone else fucked it up because only white men of good character are supposed to be citizens per the founding fathers.
>>
>>40254118
Define tool.
>>
File: 1543902480868.jpg (56 KB, 750x641)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>40253438
>Move here from Cuckifornia 2 years ago
>Vote against every liberal and Democrat in each election
>Go to the range at least twice a month
>Support lGShops, donate to NRA and OFF
>genuinely love my new home and oregon friends
>genuinely love guns, and the arsenal I own that would get me thrown in prison forever in CA
I wish I could genocide the people pushing for this /k/. Please just let it end
>>
>>40253533
Who knows, it is concerning and it may pass but I'm trying to be optimistic.
>>
>>40256906
t. Californian who voted for exactly this
>>
>>40256906
> donate to NRA
>National Fudd Association
money well wasted.
>>
>>40256906
you need to go back
>>
>>40254024
This. Fuck mods. Also, nigger.
>>
>>40253438
>0.22
>>
If this passes i legitimately might have to move from this place
>>
>>40256991
Why? Your state is now More Northern California anyway. That anon didn't cause your problems, your own native soccer moms did.
>>
>>40257440
I didn't say he voted to ban guns but he's a cunt californian, they can't drive, they're shit people, and they ruin everything they touch
>>
>>40257463
People with your politics are a minority. You're doomed. You can either consolidate your votes and protests with other like-minded persons, including conservative california refugees, or you can just bend over. I hope this law passes so that maybe some of you fucktards will stop screaming into the abyss and actually realize you need allies.
>>
>>40255526
> Not inside the school
Guess
>>
>>40255138
Suck my dick nigger
>>
>>40255527
Bout to buy a 5 round 50 Beowulf mag like you have to. Just kidding I am in a free state.
>>
>>40258383
>missing the point this badly

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.