[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Last Thread: >>21432331

Nutaku (R-18)
http://www.nutaku.net/games
Nutaku (All-ages)
http://www.nutaku.com/games

DMM (R-18)
http://www.dmm.co.jp
DMM (All-ages)
http://www.dmm.com

Forums
http://harem-battle.club/
http://harem-battle.club/wiki/

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/qfTsXtmS
>>
File: 74990284_p0.jpg (544 KB, 656x900)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
バカじゃないの。
>>
>>21577703
Left's weapon greatly confuses me.
>>
>>21577931
>kanon in a micro bikini
I'm not a lolicon, but... fine, goddammit. I'm a lolicon now.
>>
File: D9g5hVMUcAAxYMV.png (947 KB, 755x1530)
947 KB
947 KB PNG
Who became OP?
>>
>>21577950
Bernice.
>>
Oh wow, the new knight trainee actually has a name. I think that's a first beyond legendary figures like seven sages and Kenzan?

On the other hand, the first thing we learn about her is her parents' death. Not a good tradeoff.
>>
>>21578310
It's Flower Knight Girl, so the fact that she wasn't abused as a child, or sold into sexual slavery, or had a traumatic accident that resulted in a loss of memory is probably a good sign.
>>
File: gogacha.png (264 KB, 620x596)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
A Gacha where only characters with "Go" in their names is pretty funny.
>>
>>21577950
Margaret was cheated out of becoming black tier.
>>
>>21578439
tfw I have literally all of those except Godetia
>>
File: darknessloli.png (1.64 MB, 1151x654)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>21578439
Got none of the Rainbows and all the Gold except one, so they decided to give me the darkness loli.

It's both great and depressing.
>>
>>21577931
A certain someone's Kanon is gonna get stolen at this rate.
>>
>>21578501
Everyone's pre 150% affection bonuses were all boosted as well you know? But yeah, she was still cheated out. As for who benefitted the most from each of the new boosts:
>Filine
>Themis
>Aria
>BERNICE
>Kururu
>Cuterie
>MEHLIS
>Natalie
>Rilke
>>
File: i feel violated.jpg (239 KB, 1110x400)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>21578439
Not the only go pun, it seems. 5x daily rolls for two weeks.

Can't complain about a rainbow, but this is my third yukata Viola.
>>
File: se.png (48 KB, 660x942)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
who else is hyped for Magicami launch tomorrow ?

https://www-dx.magicami.jp/
>>
Is there a tier list for flower girl knight?
>>
>>21580768
Rainbow
Gold
Silver
Bronze
Alstroemeria
>>
>>21580745
Currently placing bets on how fast I'll drop it. This year has quite a bad track record with games that keep me interested for more than 1 ~ 3 weeks.
>>
>>21579303
Pardon my lack of moon proficiency, but doesn't that thing say Mehlis's SAW isn't affected? Surely she hasn't seen that much of a boost during her skill downtime. Unless I'm just wrong about what that says.
>>
What's the best way to get money in Kanpani?
>>
>>21580768
Skills and statlines are pretty similar for rainbows, so the real difference comes from abilities. The tier list for these is something like this:

SS: Usagigoke (barrier AND dodge), Mimosa (cutest rainbow)
S: Barrier, dodge
A: Add weakness to all attributes, increase damage to weakness, 1.65x skill rate on first turn, skip enemy turn, decrease enemy skill rate, create skill rate up panel, revival
B: 1.2x skill rate up, add weakness to 1-2 attributes, attack up, damage up, critical up, critical damage up, skill damage up, boss damage up, enemy attack reduction (S with dedicated party), miss chance, follow-up attack, double action, skill rate 2x if attacked last turn, defense/guard up/guts
C: Counter, solar drive (S with dedicated party), start with solar gauge (A in whale maps), create solar panel (A in whale maps), attack up following solar drive, per-turn HP regeneration
D: Shine crystal drop rate up, movement speed up, unaffected by movement panels, extra cannon, create healing panel, extra healing from panels, ignore pest nests

In practice, there is a small number of rainbows with really good synergy between their abilities (Dendrobium and her clones for first turn damage, Kerria/Saffron/Adenium variants for staying power, Rainbow Rose/Bupleurum etc. for single-target burst, and some unique tricks like Wolfsbane's -1 to enemy attacks), a couple survival abilities (dodge/barrier/to some extent guts and miss) that become necessary once you reach the "even the small fry can oneshot you" territory, and then a long, fuzzy tail where every rainbow performs more or less the same and anyone who tells you concrete tiers is lying. Gacha rainbows typically get one high-rank/unique ability plus a few lower tiers nowadays (save Usagigoke, who gets to be as broken as her childhood), so there isn't much of a difference between them, RG rainbows are swingier but they don't have any outright landmines either.

It's recommended to grab at least one dodge rainbow for each party (and equip them with provoke, dodge will do a fat load of good otherwise), which is easy to do with RG because lots of golds have access to it, and go wild with all the other picks. Team composition and centi/high ampule investment also matters for some rainbows, Easter Lily for example is lackluster out of the box but becomes an unkillable DPS machine with enough raw stats/attack reduction support behind her.
>>
>魔神デウスエクスマキナ降臨
Time to raise that anti-machine sniper, I guess.
>>
Been getting back into kamihime, and a have a handful of SSRs from jewel rolls and raid events, but it seems no one plays on Nutaku anymore? Is game just ded, or is everyone on DMM (like the pastebin implies)?
>>
>>21583491
>all other majin are demons from lesser key, outsiders like tongtian and shuten don't get the majin tag
>but here's this out-of-theme machine majin out of nowhere
What a silly deux ex machina. Doesn't Dantalian or Halphas or something have enough science-y stuff to pass as the not-Einbroch majin? Are we going to grind him until he drops an ice pick?
>>
>>21584063
It's largely dead here, at least - Embryon and Oldmen disbanded. The general community still seems pretty large though, going by discord activity. Just go with DMM, you won't miss much.
>>
>>21584341
You shouldn't grind Einbroch MVP for Ice Pick, Biolabs MVP is much better.
>>
>>21584485
I played on a private server of the "good luck setting a foot into Lighthalzen 3 without getting popped like a water balloon by the sinx or sniper that some clown lured to spawn" kind.
These were good days, pity they won't come again. RO in its heydays was a one-of-its-kind thing.
>>
>>21584502
So did I.
I was soloing biolabs 3 with a High Priest
>>
>>21584441
huh. it seems they have an english version of the game on dmm now, and that it's synced with the Nutaku english version...

Are they caught up with the japanese version already or something?
>>
>>21584555
That English one is from the Taiwan version.
All English versions is about a year behind.
>>
>>21584564
So then DMM english = nutaku english + censoring, or something?
>>
>>21581794
Thank you for 2017 FKG tier list
>>
>>21584564
>>21584574
Now that I think about it, the "just play the DMM version" probably meant the Japanese version, huh. The English DMM version (Taiwan, as you say) seems mega dead.
>>
T H I C C
>>
>>21586043
Too bad her class is meh
>>
>>21586329
Yeah I'd been saving my balls for her since I saw her on the anni stream and now I kinda wish I'd just balled bride Tower of London instead. She's my first unit for this class and I'm not really impressed with it or her.
>>
>>21581794
Thank you. I am new and don't understand everything you wrote. I will refer to it later when I have better grasp of the basics.
>>
>>21587502
Oh, my bad. Then it's best if you ignored tiers for a few months, they don't matter beyond extreme challenge maps that'll be above your pay grade anyway.

https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/How_to_play
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Character_Management
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Promotion_Ability
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Ability_Particulars
https://flowerknight.fandom.com/wiki/Rarity_Growth

EN wiki has a series of really good guides on the nitty-gritty of game mechanics, you may want to skim them before heading in. On the whole, though, FKG has about as much gameplay as a 2000s flash game, so you can just autosort your party and never notice anything amiss.

On other news, rolled for Tsurushima on Shiropro and got 1x 5*/9x trash. Can't go for guarantee because bride London drained everything (and couldn't get her either, of course), but one of the free rolls was this cute nun, so all is forgiven.
>>
>>21580745
I am! Played the beta and it reminded me of Honey Blade before they ruined it by making it "2" so I'm really looking forward to it.

But I have an appointment tomorrow morning (I'm 13 hours behind Japan) so since I need to sleep.. yeah. Probably going to miss opening day. Hopefully I won't miss ALL the opening hype!
>>
File: D99Li4fU0AIOVFL.jpg (43 KB, 496x530)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>
It's up.
>>
Let's all play Magicami !

http://games.dmm.co.jp/detail/magicami_dx/
>>
>>21589540
Am playing

Enjoying it so far, but fuck gacha.
>>
>>21589540
Didn't they release the game's OST at the same time? I really enjoy it so I'd like to keep it around.
>>
>>21590014
It's got a lot of soul on first impression. Guess they didn't waste all that money.
>>
>>21589540
Maint in 15 minutes at 16:30 until 18:00
I'll share some notes when it starts.
>>
File: ap.png (11 KB, 407x41)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Well, just starting playing the JP Kamihime version last night, and they must be doing some 0 AP beginner thing... wish I knew moonrunes to know what's going on, heh
>>
>>21589540
>>21590060
Beginner Missions
>Finish Tutorial: 10 gacha tickets
>Clear Chapters and Battles for other stuff
>Finish all 29 for a UR ticket

Daily Missions
>Login: Stamina Drink
>Battles x3: Yarn bundle
>Dailies x3: Bells
>Dress Improvement x3: Bells
>Sabbath Fight x1: Yarn Bundle
>All Clear: 50 Jewels
Didn't see at what time these reset.

Release Mission (Daily)
>Use 50 Stamina: 1 Lotto Ticket
Lotto tickets are like the prereg stuff but now in-game. It's in Others

Daily Quests: Unlock after Chapter 2
Sabbath Battles: Unlock after Chapter 3

Scenes:
Each girl has 2 scenes from affection levels but I forgot to see if it said when those unlock. You can click locked stuff and it'll tell you in nihongo what you need to do.
The UR in gacha or from prereg need to be level 30

In Chapter 1, these have some voiced lines:
>1-3
>1-4
>1-5 toward the end
>1-6 a line and toward the end

Didn't look around the Shop enough to really discern anything. The Bell shop changes content every so often. Except it had unlock slots and I didn't want to try anything.

Subs give 20% of stats
+5% for same girl
+5% for same element
Limit break can be done with dupes or from items, some of which are in Sabbath exchange.
I think everything else is like any other game.
>>
>>21590181
>In Chapter 1, these have some voiced lines:
>>1-3
>>1-4
>>1-5 toward the end
>>1-6 a line and toward the end

Actual game aside (didn't get to play yet before the maint), why would you even do this? If you already got the studio / CVs booked just voice the whole damn story.

>inb4 marketing antics ate all the budget
>>
>>21590288
Some combination of time constraints or not having script finalized when they could get VAs in. What was voiced were important interactions, everything in between was just kinda moving the story along.

I'm more concerned about affection or even dress stories being voiced. I didn't get around to trying any yet.
>>
>>21590317
From what i played, affection and UR dress stories had full VA
>>
>>21590288
Basically, it's some kind of ingrained value to have a fully voiced intro but partially or no voiced main story. And then things like Char Quest get the full voiced.
>>
Seems like there's no H scenes for SR dresses and below.
Did they really waste all their budget on marketing stuns?
>>
>>21590527
Shocking that SR dresses don't have H-scenes but not so much for the ranks below. These kinds of character-based games that you Gacha for dresses seem to always go this route.
>>
>>21590181
Is it worth buying all those Bell shop slots ?
>>
>>21590527
Looking at the dress catalogue, it shows a heart mark for Dresses that give H-scenes, so once an event comes and all that, they may give SR ones with scenes or something. The gaudy-looking UR set doesn't come with H-scenes, so it's not a UR-only guaranteed (although that might be because it's some free set).

According to the Upcoming Updates, at the very least the characters get a special H-scene on their birthdays.
>>
>>21591569
>special H-scene on their birthdays.
That's a very nice thing.

Btw I remember being able to change the appearence of girl using another dress, but for some reason I can't find it, can anyone help me with that?
>>
File: Capture.png (1.69 MB, 1141x644)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Getting Cherry Sage on the day her Pick-up returns, what are the odds.

>>21591604
Magical Girl > Room, but you need to be at least Bond 4 with the character first. Also the camera angling is either improved from the trial version or will be improved later on (basically low-angle upskirt shots).
>>
Is it possible to switch between AW2 in Aigis?
>>
>>21592372
No, that's why they give you a free dupe when you AW2.
>>
this game is shit, can't tilt for upskirt, whats even the point?
>>
hahahahahahahahahahaha
girls' symphony
hahahahahhahah
>>
>>21592846
Another delay? What happened to that game?
>>
>>21590181
>Scenes:
>Each girl has 2 scenes from affection levels but I forgot to see if it said when those unlock. You can click locked stuff and it'll tell you in nihongo what you need to do.
I checked this before I went to bed last night. Each girl has six scenes. The third and sixth are H-scenes. All scenes unlock with "kizuna level" which I think comes from just using them in battles. Third scene is unlocked at kizuna level 6 and the sixth scene at kizuna level 20. This was somewhere down in the profiles. There's a per-character tab that shows which things you've unlocked by level and it shows which levels have scenes attached.
>>
>An option to auto loop the same battle until you run out of stamina.
Easily the greatest feature in this game.
>>
File: prstcrn.png (809 KB, 1340x734)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
After fiddling with thee options I can't seem to find a combination that improves performance on my toaster. Only thing I managed to do was make the picture blurry with a couple of them
>>
File: 38679468239.jpg (173 KB, 955x636)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
yes
>>
Deus second form can't be blocked, ebin.
>>
>>21595495
Christ, that thing is a bloody chore to fight. Drop token, half the map goes up in flames, drop another, other side gets strafed, repeat for the whole duration of the map... or until some idiot tank shows up from the side and starts taking potshots at your squishy ranged units.

At level 6 now, don't want to see what 15 will be like. I have enough ranged melee to burst it once I get a better feel of his AoE, but it's probably still going on the "don't even bother" list alongside Barbatos. Then again, I have the machine sniper so I can be ready when it comes back in 2074.
>>
Is this the hardest majin we ever had?
>>
>>21595384
>>21595495
>>21595390
Just use Shampoo bro, she has true damage now with new princess black
>>
>>21595632
All of its gimmicks are sucker punches and it will probably be easier once people figure where to put their units. Could still be the hardest majin, but too early to judge.

Wurm hard counters it (though its death animation is so long that this NND streamer just wiped to it outlasting Wurm), bride Rinne hard counters it, it flounders against things like pirate tokens half the time. But level 11+ could bring a game changer to the table like Astaroth's slime worms.
>>
>>21595688
Did you forget that everything has damage nullification also? It's gonna be absolute cancer at lv15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSvciJm32Ng
>>
>>21595762
I don't think it'll be a big factor unless you're using Rion/Nanaly as your crutch or the null threshold rises at 11+. I'll take barrier and lower HP over unholy HP bags like Gusion, even if you can cheese the apes there.

But Deus might get too beefy to burst by then and I have no defense to the explosion beyond "just retreat everything".
>>
Holy shit, fuck this majin. DevTea never fails to come up with even more ridiculous gimmicky bullshit.
>>
File: Alicia_(Bride)_Render.png (1.01 MB, 940x1228)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
Poor Anna, even her got cousin got married before her.
>>
File: 123.jpg (215 KB, 962x643)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Barely got enough dps to take him down, how much hp does he have?
>>
>>21597772
170k first form, 306k second. For comparison, Gusion is 180 + 180, Astaroth is 75 + 120, Kimaris is 90 + 90, Furfur is 54 + 144, Tongtian is 68 + 102.

I withdraw my assessment, this is bullshit. 3500 defense is the icing on the cake.
>>
File: 4092194021.png (189 KB, 830x595)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
Damn, those sprites are nice. Why can't we have units like this?
>>
File: KokoaPantsu.jpg (77 KB, 1138x640)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Does anyone get this unity error for Magicami?
>TypeError: str is undefined
Using Waterfox. It happened during 2-7 and fairly frequently from these Light enemy attacks in the current element daily (friday).

Probably just some directx library I'm missing.
>>
File: 1561692522185.png (972 KB, 1200x1284)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
>>21600617
Got it once using Firefox, reloaded and hasn't appeared since.
>>
>>21600669
After checking console, looks like I forgot to set cookie permissions. Every time I ask this, that's almost always the problem.
Fuck I'm paranoid.

Also, the story is doing a semi-decent job of explaining story-relevant reasons why the gameplay works. Well, not like most games even bother.
>>
File: 1545197144535.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>5-star of the oppai loli everyone was hoping for
>4-star of the cat in a really cute outfit
Christ. I'm glad I have reserves for such cases.
>>
>Merchant AW2
Now they're just fucking with us
>>
>>21596913
They're just costumes my dude, the Prince's kingdom has monogamy laws.
>>
Post some hidden or not hidden gems of the plat melee units 150% affection bonuses
Charmy gets 24% evasion which is a good synergy with her overall purpose
Lychnos gets EVER MORE DEFENSE (though the MR bonus Ignis got instead would have probably been better on her...)
Sabine gets 17 extra range which makes her one of the highest range melee units on AW2 during skill use now (Siena got evasion for some reason which I guess synergies with her AW2 path which is more defensive)

The rest seems pretty mediocre IMO. The +360 HP bonuses in particular seem to be useless.
>>
>>21601789
With prince it is +432hp, prevents some oneshots at least.
>>
>>21601460
And the major princesses aren't supposed to be having sex out of wedlock, yet here we are.

The dude is handing out wedding rings like their candy and fucking every woman with functional plumbing, including his own cousin - he's definitely going for the harem ending, rules be damned.
>>
In Magicami what you do with UR dupes?
>>
>>21602595
Limit break
>>
>>21602612
thanks
>>
>>21601020
Went through the entire step-up and got spook thrice and by dupes too. Think I will wait a little with the tickets before trying again.
>>
Posting this pretty late but Angel Lock ended its services today.
I had very high hopes for this game at first. Real shame how it turned out over time. Complex gameplay, unwanted roadblocks when leveling, stingy gacha, voice work of questionable quality
(for newer characters), (arguably) boring story, lack of direction from devs and the list goes on. It
really went stale after a while and I dropped it right about they stopped having events. I still liked
the art, music and the game's visual presentation, and if you ask me a genuinely good thing
about the game, it's the main girls and the date scenes. I couldn't completely finish the main story in time due to sudden jump in difficulty (and true to in-game story, this happened right
when MC gets arrested by his own senior on suspicion of being an unwitting enemy spy and the
06th Unit girls have to fend off the enemies without their captain's help), but did make sure to
play the date scenes as much as possible. Once again I was amazed by the sheer quality and
volume of those scenes, fully voiced with multiple branches. Unfortunately this means getting an
all clear is a pain without a guide, requiring you to play the scene repeatedly, especially when
you're running out of time. Also, exchanging vows of eternity after the girl confesses her love to
you and snapping pics to keep as a memory felt really sad knowing the game is gonna end in a
few days.
At first I thought I won't miss this game, but playing the date scenes I realized how wrong I was.
Personally, Angel Lock is one of the games I'd be happy to see a RE of, keeping the characters
and the date system, preferably made by a different team.

By the way, the official twitter has been pretty busy lately posting concept art and unused stuff
that couldn't make into the game. If only they'd shown the same zeal in running the game...
>>
>>21603148
Also fuck phoneposting.
>>
>>21603148
I really like Angel Lock and had high hopes for it too, it had a great start and everything. But then the Gacha was stingy and then they added new gameplay mechanics that was shitty and kinda whale-y and they started giving really weak welfares with the animation dropping.

The dates were good but too grindy and by the time the end came, I couldn't even get to 20. A Renewal would be nice.
>>
File: 1561011694726.jpg (104 KB, 600x900)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>21601450
Mages next month, for sure.
>>
>>21602728
I had to go through twice: ten 10-rolls. Not as bad as Marie, she took fifteen then I rolled her first thing from a free roll from release bonuses a week after her event ended
>>
>>21602478
>And the major princesses aren't supposed to be having sex out of wedlock, yet here we are.
The Prince has laws prepared for that too, don't you worry...
>>
File: saboten.png (1.53 MB, 1154x651)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
I love it when free gachas pay out.
>>
File: 1460859531851.jpg (48 KB, 492x449)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>TABA has top-tier girls and scenes with some surprisingly fun event stories
>The gameplay is the worst I ever saw in any H game, so bad that I even refuse to do BP events now no matter how cute the reward girl is since you can't full power explore in those but even then the progression absolutely sucks fat orc dick
>>
File: RandomJewelReward.jpg (59 KB, 1138x640)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>Spamming 5-6 because the producer mentioned main story battles to get Bells
>Got jewels for a reward randomly once
Neat, but maybe I should be spamming the general daily instead.

Anyway, more Magicami notes, I think these cover the rest of the beginner tasks
>Clear first stage of a daily
>Equip a gem stone to a dress
>Change who is in your Home screen
>Check out a Room (Get a girl to Affection level 4 to access)
>Unlock a slot in the Bell shop
>Watch a Kizuna Story and a Dress Story
>Sell a Dress and Gem Stone
>Sabbath Battle
>Clear Daily Missions
>Change Profile Icon
>Change Favorite Dress
>Change a.k.a. tag
>Four dresses to level 30
>Equip 4 Gem Stones
>Limit Break x1
>Improve Dress skill level once
If you're not sure, ask.

And if you care about voicework
Chapter 2: 2, 6
Chapter 3: 2, 3, 5
Chapter 4: 2, 3, 4, 5
Chapter 5: 2, 3, 5
Wasn't expecting the other characters to take so long to unlock from story. Unless I just need to use them a bit?
>>
>>21606833
The trick is to play the Hard/Hell difficulty of the story quests to farm gems to sell for bells. Ns for 2000, Rs for 5000, and SRs for 10000 (but you probably want to equip those). They can also drop those big yarn balls. I haven't had much luck with the grind daily quest though; it eats way too much stamina.

You'll get free SRs for the rest of the characters in chapters 8 and 9.
>>
File: 520771266.jpg (294 KB, 381x600)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Wow.
>>
>>21607209
I absolutely hate that hairstyle where she has a ponytail but it is on the top like that. I would still absolutely destroy that fat ass though.
>>
>>21606967
Have you found other places to get Quartz for skill levels? I've seen
>Sabbath coin exchange (50)
>Girls' medal exchange (60)
Or maybe I could waste the skill level on a lower rarity.
>>
>>21607514
Was there a freebie from one of the beginner missions? I had one lying around, but haven't seen them anywhere else other than those shops.

I went ahead and bought all of the bell shop slots. Sometimes there's gacha tickets and SR ticket pieces in there for >100k, but no sightings of any quartz yet.
>>
>>21603148
CG up on the Panda and it has a few unreleased characters and alternate versions of old ones, so they had a good plan before the funding got cut out, it seems.

Even has concept art stage CGs. There was definitely love in there.
>>
File: Midickisready.jpg (28 KB, 288x288)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>21607209
Thicc
>>
>Refresh the Sabbath battle list
>Opponents are even more absurd
Refresh!

>>21607561
Yeah, pretty sure that's where that one came from.
>>
Reached the end of Chapter 4 for Magicami. If that anon wanted an early days Kamihime is still around, main story Magicami is where it's at. Wonder if it will only be in the main story and only have 1 each for every character. Probably not, since that's probably half the fun.
>>
>>21609245
It only gets better, chapter 5 was great. I only hope that future event scenes have more of that instead of boring vanilla
>>
>>21609245
Dress scenes and Bond scenes are all vanilla and somewhat kinky stuff so far, so the only source for monster rape for now is main story scenes. Though I really hate the absurd camera zooming and switching they use for H scenes.
>>
>>21609300
>Dress scenes and Bond scenes are all vanilla and somewhat kinky stuff so far
That's to be expected, but I don't think they will stay main story only, since that seems pretty limiting. Probably shit like Evil Dress or the like. Maybe Events might have it too like >>21609298 said, it will be interesting to see where it goes. If they don't completely run out of steam and haemorrhage too much money or something.

https://twitter.com/MGCM_official/status/1144891926056824833
Speaking of which, first Event has ranking in it, but getting the dresses (including the UR) is mission-based, so that's a thing.
>>
File: 1531481992829.jpg (173 KB, 640x720)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>21609245
>>21609298
Wouldn't really say it's like Kamihime but not sure if any other dmm game does monster rape on defeat. Well, the set-up between both is completely different to me but maybe that's not apparent or doesn't matter to others.
Their other game, idol wars, has a lot of normal rape and "fan service" for imagined scenes, but finishing them or getting the real vanilla scenes is painful.

>>21609395
From the pre-release stream, I thought they were going to do a gacha for outfits, but they showed 4 different outfits and that doctor outfit is one. Not sure if I'll like ranking nonsense, Sabbath is already proving to be a bit of a chore as I'm still dealing with the usual starting-out resource scarcity.

Event or limited gacha outfits are only a matter of "when" though.
>>
Aigis is fucking freezing on me 50% of the time I attempt to autocomplete any mission. It's infuriating, since the loading time is something like a whole 2 minutes.
Is there a loophole to use the DMM client version for gaijins? Does it even improve the netcode at all?
>>
>>21611643
You can try running the game through a normal android emulator to see if that works any better.
>>
I finally took Belzebub down, 2 stars but that's easily fixed now.
I can't wait to see how the next story chapter will fuck me.
>>
>>21611702
It probably will help them a little, but I've noticed the Android app is unstable as fuck lately, too. I've had it crash on me a lot. Aigis is starting to turn into an unplayable mess no matter where you go.
>>
>>21611900
I guess it's just server problems. Also had the game hang on an autocomplete yesterday but it worked fine after a refresh.
Just figure anything is better than working through the DMM player region lock mess.
>>
Gacha for Magicami is up. I think I see monstergirl legs in the preview.
>>
There's only 10 levels to this Majin?
>>
>>21612685
Well, that answers the question of whether they will have dresses for that.
>>
>>21613505
New majins always release the first 10 levels on week 1, and 11-15 on week 2.
>>
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35322885
>>
>>21615710
>Needs an Imperial Gacha plat
Welp.
How do I replace her?
>>
>>21616050
You can't. Hilde's kit is an extreme outlier very well suited this particular minimalist strat; units would have to be added to compensate for her absence.
>>
In tokyo necro there are now 5* gacha units that require duplicates to improve?
I've been tossing the 1,500 at most gachas because why not and I got the red special scout girl. just decided to take a look at her skills and I noticed you cannot do that unlock thing without special duplicate material like event units have.
>>
>>21617346
Yeah, there are currently two characters that you can't limit break without dupes. One being one of the main characters of the original Tokyo Necro and another one that's drawn by Namaniku ATK.

Unless you mean Skill Leveling, which is basically the FGO NP system of needing to draw Dupes (or have a ton of the Generic stuff)) to level it up. Except worse because the requirement doubles every level.
>>
>>21617408
Limit break is what I meant.
the other one is the purple special scout girl?
are they even half useful without dupes or should I just avoid any special scout gacha?
requiring dupes sounds like a really terrible design for anyone but whales.
>>
>>21617459
This is what happened when the devs realized they made the gacha a bit too easy to roll.
Personally I won't bother with those characters, their stats are gimped and 2/3 of their skills are locked, fully maxed 4* event characters are probably ten times more useful than them.
>>
>>21617408
It doesn't double, but adds +1 or +20 to the requirement. It's still a lot and compared to some characters released before skill levels, everyone recently seems they need their skill levels to be impressive.
And it's not like 5-stars are coming out any easier.

>>21617459
The purple one had +3 skill boost for getting two more dupes. The artist is doing two more, but it's unknown if those will both be special limited too. This red one I'm not sure about. She does more damage when low on health but the gamestyle pretty much relies on being able to blow your skills quickly.

Yes, it's perfect whale bait. At least you don't need to do anything special to get their scene.
>>
File: xGzOgLi.jpg (276 KB, 2145x640)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Easter Kodemari, Quince, Adzuki, Pot Marigold.

Solid if unexceptional week, Quince is the highlight and becomes even cuter with blooming. As expected of Apple's friend.
>>
>Finally have a heap of bells
>Ran out of yarn
Sasuga
>>
>>21620143
>Pot Marigold.
Her CQ better be about reuniting with her sister.
>>
>Finally hit Platinum fame level
>Summon
>Black Stone
YES
>Dupe Kuuko
FUCKING GODDESS

Naturally I go asking for more. After a plat dupe from shop summon and 6 rolls of gold and silvers, I'm now at pity plat. Assuming rate up is a thing HAH do I roll for Shade or Bride Alicia? I'm not likely to deploy either so don't give me some autistic write-up about them.
>>
File: whale.png (1.2 MB, 1144x647)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
Lobster stronk
>>
>>21621178
Bride units are more rare and desirable, you can get Shade anytime later with luck or tickets. But Shade is overall more useful and less gimmicky i'd say.
>>
What are those wedding ring-like items in Aigis for?
>>
>>21622421
https://aigis.fandom.com/wiki/Bonding#Affection_Limit_Break
>>
File: D-W_gBYXsAQQo0l.jpg (113 KB, 680x680)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
YOOOOOOOO
FINALLY
>>
>>21622742
I don't remember snowdrop being this big
>>
>>21621605
So what's the lobster do? Like turtles are more defensive, etc. What's the lobster's niche/gimmick?
>>
>Loes and Majin in the same week
Why do you hate use, dev tea?
>>
>>21623042
Barrier, and it's somehow even more broken in whale fights.
>>
>Lyla and Dahlia this month
Goddammit, I just want some usable units.
>>
My indie game dev team somehow get an offer from nutaku to make an exclusive game on their platform
And I am a lolicon
And I hate big boobs
Any opinion?
>>
>>21625413
What's your gemu about Anon
>>
>>21625413
Flat-chested onee-sans.
>>
>>21625452
That's up in the air. I just heard about the offer yesterday.
Personally I just want a game full of cute loli but I assume nutaku won't let me to have such a pedo game there
I usually play dmm orignals and not so sure how things are in nutaku.
I just know that they have uncensored CGs.
>>
>>21625474
>Personally I just want a game full of cute loli but I assume nutaku won't let me to have such a pedo game there
They'll let you sneak in a couple at least I'm sure
I've no idea how things are on Nutaku from the developer's perspective, but there hasn't been any bad shitstorms leaked about any severe mistreatment so I guess it's not horrible
>>
>>21625474
Give some Loli yuri scenes with onee-sans.
Judging by nutaku frontpage, they seem heavily invested in LGBT stuff.
>>
Is Bride Berna worth spending SC on? I just realized I got 2 days left to farm 900 of the things for 1500. Should I do it?
>>
>>21625505
They're Canadians.
>>
>>21625498
Ganbarimasu!
>>21625505
Note taken. I do some google and it said they have a funding solely for LBGT stuff too.
>>
>>21625522
Rogues aren't particularly good, so I'd say no. Plus, you shouldn't go past 1305 anyway. Cost is the major concern since rainbows are widely available in comparison to cr fairies.
>>
>>21625571
Oh yeah for some reason I thought you need 1500 to mincost.
>>
Been running auto in Magicami because there's never enough yarn to go around.
>Bring the free UR Iroha for her attack-all
>Never uses it
>Healer blows their heal on first turn
>Enemies will always target your weak girls
>Your team attacks anything until they're all low on HP before finishing something off
I hate watching auto.
Actually, maybe that Iroha is broken, enemy teams in Sabbath haven't been using the attack-all skill either.

Also finished Chapter 9 tonight. I don't know if you'd call how they decided to explain the setting as a cop-out or just morbid genius. The MC is a massive blockhead in either case.
And now that I have everyone, Marianne manages to sound like a female version of the typical fat old men that buy services from gals like Riri in every hentai anime.
>>
>>21626146
Yeah, I decided to on auto for one of my farming runs and it led to everyone except Free UR Iroha dying and she had to solo the final wave. And got killed by the boss in the end.

Magicami's auto is basically the one where you must have overwhelming force or least the rock-stupid AI will just get themselves killed.
>>
What's the difference between the two auto buttons anyway? I know the second (the cycle icon) activates the first but also dims the screen and I'm not... super sure what it does otherwise.

>>21625453
I like you, anon. You're good people.

>>21625522
I honestly never bother beyond whatever the -3 cost point is for these, either 500 for plats or 600 for blacks. It's not worth dumping SCs on these unless you're just really hard up for those cost reduction fairies and honestly I don't know that a lot of people care that much about having them aside from a few units that excel with reduced cost (mostly rampers). I don't know about Berna, because I can't remember if Bride Farne ever came back and I don't think she did, but otherwise they'll definitely always be back for revival crystals if you just want to max the unit.
>>
>>21626659
>and I'm not... super sure what it does otherwise.
It loops the same mission till you run out of stamina, or your team got wiped.
>>
>>21626685
That's immensely helpful to know, thank you.
>>
How's the new game Goddess Kiss X ?

http://gkissxpc.dbros.co.kr/
>>
>>21626146
>>21626527
The auto in Magicami is pretty infuriating at times, yeah. The main thing is that skills are chosen randomly, instead of strongest first in order to make the best out of cooldowns.

The targeting is a different story. Enemies and your auto AI will always attack a unit that they have elemental advantage over, if they exist. That's why if you're using a mixed team against single element enemies, they'll do the annoyingly smart strat of dogpiling onto the girl they're strong against, while your attacks will go all over the place. On the other hand, you can use this to purposely throw defensive units under the bus, or ensure they die first instead of Aka so she can revive them.

Arachne Iroha is dumb and overpowered. Most Sabbath matches come down to whose Iroha moves first and pulls off her AoE crit freeze to gimp everybody for an extra free turn.
>>
>>21627644
That's not new at all, out for quite a while. It's just that they released a new DMM Player version too.

They closed the all-ages version and continued the X rated one, funnily enough.
>>
>>21627963
>Arachne Iroha is dumb and overpowered. Most Sabbath matches come down to whose Iroha moves first and pulls off her AoE crit freeze to gimp everybody for an extra free turn.
Basically, yeah. When using her, it's easy to take on tough opponents because you can reduce the number of turns they attack and at the very least kill one enemy before they move.

The electric-only stage is pretty balls because without her, it means you eat a lot more damage. Also because brining three fire element means that Akisa gets the dogpile treatment and her buffs are pretty essential for surviving.
>>
>>21627963
>The auto in Magicami is pretty infuriating at times, yeah. The main thing is that skills are chosen randomly, instead of strongest first in order to make the best out of cooldowns.
Apparently they're changing auto to prioritize all-target attacks this maintenance.
>>
>>21626527
>>21627963
Getting/Picking UR Aka has been helpful, except that one time she blew her heal first thing. She mostly keeps the party alive and her revive comes with a barrier. Only other issue is when someone has heal-block and they inevitably necessitate healing before it has been removed.

>>21629029
I almost want to say part of the problem is having the passive skill, because it seems like auto wants to use the last skill, then uses the next skill if it's on cooldown. If there's no last skill to use then it uses a normal attack. But other girls with passives were using their single target skills without issue.

Maybe I should've took advantage of that in Sabbath before maint. Only in ふつう 2-star but already mostly getting teams full of URs.
>>
>each time they attack, they have a 25% chance of attacking again, and then a 25% chance of attacking again, and so on
>hitting the electric ones boosts all of their gauges
These event enemies are cancer.
>>
>>21630381
Sounds like a job for Regen-Tank Mario.
>>
>>21630393
You're funny. They steal buffs on normal attack, the neutral ones can do heal-block, and the dark ones can do de-heals.

I guess I'm stuck autoing the 6 stamina battle cuz there's a huge difficulty spike for the last one.
>>
File: Untitled.png (238 KB, 324x555)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
What do i do with duplicate URs?
>>
>>21630692
Limit break. The thing that says 限界突破.
>>
>>21630712
Ah got it, also is there a faster way to level up characters? (not dresses but the characters that gain xp after battle)
>>
File: 08-11.png (1.14 MB, 1200x1756)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>
>>21630756
This was Prince and Emperor's secret plan all along. One gets all the hot guys, the other all the hot girls.
>>
>>21630753
Not that I know of. No fancy gifts or anything. It all comes from using them in quests and winning pvp matches.
>>
>>21630756
So many of this guys doujins are on sadpanda, but none are translated which is sad because the shenanigans in them are great.
>>
>>21630784
Yeah, it's a real shame. I'd do more of them myself, but my experience with this stops at a few doujins, so this one page took the better part of an hour.
>>
File: 12.jpg (329 KB, 1280x1864)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>21630760
>>
File: 1542852650504.jpg (140 KB, 1104x736)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>21621682
Goddess stopped being a bitch.
>>
>>21630381
You weren't kidding about the electric ones. Fuckers hit too hard for being able to repeat nonstop. I can't even do the 5 stamina one with all of my SRs at 30 and my main UR at 40.

Fucking daily won't drop yarn either.
>>
>>21630950
Don't touch dailies beyond the 3 runs for daily quests.

Story mode drops way better exp & the money to use them.
>>
>>21630801
The biggest shame is how his sister still isn't a unit.
>>
>UR Aka still blowing her heal on the first turn
>Has to revive someone during the first wave anyway
I swear the AI is doing this on purpose to waste my stamina.

And I wish this had a standalone installation. The browser hogs up all of my vram from leaking so much that I can't do other things. Potato mode and turning off acceleration has it stall when going to quests.

>>21631226
Story is fine for bells but doesn't feel any better for yarn. No wait, that's a lie, I have yet to see yarn balls from dailies but there seems to be at least one from every stamina refresh while spamming 2-6 Hell.
>>
I see what everyone meant, nymphs were made to specifically fuck up their natural enemy. Dark ones fuck up Marianne's heal, electric ones hit so often that Aka and Riri can't keep up their healing, and they all bully the living daylight out of any buffers.

And with how merciless the AI is, you can't bring in 3 fire + 1 support because that will just get the support killed.

I can't even clear 5AP because the bullshit starts piling up in that one. To make things worse, the Event UR doesn't even give a H-scene, which is pretty sad for an eroge. Really hope that they address this as a future implementation or at least nerf the nymphs.
>>
>>21631819
>No H scene for SR dresses.
>No H scene for event dresses.
What the fuck they are doing, not like the H scenes are super high quality either.
>>
>>21631819
One of Marianne's SR has a defense passive which was helpful. Maybe. The one with the antlers. Nothing is going to help if someone gets dog piled since they all debuff with a chance to steal it too.

So what I found best is starting with any grays, then darks, then finishing the electric ones. Then bring girls who debuff on normal attack, story SR Riri has it for her passive. No buffs either, only debuffs. Except that also means you can't auto without risking your party getting ruined by the nonstop gauge boosts the electric ones have. I'm not sure if stun/sleep really work, I think I saw some 'skip' the turn to clear it but then proc their turn again anyway.

And checking rank rewards, I wonder if they're really aiming for Sabbath and ranking being the main focus?

>>21631845
I'd say they're better than kamihime but maybe not as good as Tokyo Necro's animated scenes. But both of those have scenes for every rarity. At least it's not awful trying to get scenes like their Idol Wars, but it's going to suck later fighting that 3% UR rate.

I can't think of any game that doesn't at least have a scene for their event freebies.
>There's a rare nymph wearing the doctor coat
So there should be a scene available... Maybe one of the event stories instead?
>>
>>21632260
Tried 5AP again and fought the rare nymph wearing the doctor coat and it gave a lot of points, so I gave up the 30 gems to finish the run. Auto-farmed 4AP for a while and now I'm at 6.5k.

https://twitter.com/cCAlCF1ELMYdnJb/status/1146385817528463360
Apparently, this guy managed to set up an auto for Stage 5 without any UR. It's because SR Doctor Aka is basically made for this event. Her regular attack comes with a heal, her first skill removes a debuff and heals and her second skill is a guaranteed 1 turn stun.

It's still pretty costly since he got the Rs in there to 30 but running the event stage seems to give a good amount of Bells?
>>
>>21632489
Should've kept autoing 4ap or farming yarn somewhere. That's what I did and managed to get my team to where they can usually auto 5ap.
Event SR Ao is almost exactly the same but different element and last skill, but that's another 2~3 days away unless you luck out on a drop.
Also, I noticed that getting hit charges your own gauges too, but even if it fills up it won't interrupt other turns or the repeating nonsense.

I haven't decided if I want to sell Rs for medals or keep one of each to limit break.
>>
File: anemone.png (1.67 MB, 1140x645)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
What the heck? Anemone number 3? If I get Idolmone, I would complete the Anemone set without aiming for it. Shouldn't Anemone be blessing some other Danchou that's a big fan of her instead? What makes this spookier is that she was on the front page just before I pressed the Gacha button.

Also, did the 15 roll for the 2 Rainbow SkillBloom and got an Azuki from it, so that's nice.
>>
File: epic yarn.png (354 KB, 1134x634)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
>>21632489
I guess I'll be copying that. Except instead of Rs, it's a jumble of SRs with SR gems.

The bells in stage 5 are okay. They drop in stacks of 2-5k.
>>
File: 05-17.png (1.45 MB, 1200x1775)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>
File: 05-21.png (2.02 MB, 1200x1822)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>
>>21634451
I think Odette is an excellent use for Fes. If event units and low rarity units are out, who would you say Fes is worth using on?
Angels?
>>
File: unitia28.jpg (125 KB, 1137x644)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
ayy
>>
Labyrinth and Subjugation at the same time. Why?
>>
>>21636141
Meh, sub last a whole month.
Plenty of time.
>>
File: 0001.png (133 KB, 574x222)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
I need more rings.
>>
>>21636090
I am glad that they suddenly remembered the game has 4* and 3* rarity characters.
Then I realized they are seasonal limited so I can't roll or pick them with tickets.
>>
>>21636410
What? You can still roll them with free gems when they first appear
>>
Right as I noticed that I hadn't been rolling any pre-reg gacha in more than a week, a new(?) game popped up on DMM.

AliceRe: Code
http://games.dmm.co.jp/detail/alicerecodex/
https://twitter.com/alcrcd

Seems to be your typical fairy tale themed game, but this time with a horror twist. There doesn't seem to be any information on the actual gameplay.
>>
>>21638545
Dead on arrival

No way to make a waifu gachage with horror without murderfucking/butchering the waifus. Which all the vanillafags on DMM won't stand for.
>>
https://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv320737158

Next NND broadcast on 21st, fingers crossed for new swimsuits.
>>
>>21641553
>Edgy = horror
Lmao
>>
Having OP whale teams or constantly grinding sabbath battles are the only ways to prevent your scores from dropping? Losing your scores gradually by having someone defeats your dumbass AI team is a pretty retarded design.
>>
Guys, I don't know how to approach this Magicami event at all. I can barely clear the second farming map (not even consistently, maybe 50/50) and you need 50k points to get the UR. What am I even supposed to be able to do to handle this? I just don't have the leveling resources. I've used what I have and thrown some orbs at everyone and I'm just at a loss.
>>
>>21643674
What does your team look like? Get every SR you have to 30, make your way to the SR Aka and start using her. Or SR Ao if you've only been doing the dailies so far.
Nobody has the leveling resources. I had to go back to farming Hell 2-6 for a while to get a team that could auto event 5-stamina. Even futaba suggests chugging a ton of drinks and leaving it on overnight farming a story mission for yarn.

Also see the conversation earlier.
>>
>>21643674
I'm pretty stuck bell-wise as well. Currently auto-ing second too. An all-fire team might be more useful than the traditional buffing team.
>>
Speaking of this event, I just had a gray one refresh their turn over 6 times when attempting 7stam. I should've restarted that one right there.

Also addendum to my previous post, bring both Ao and Aka. Currently seeing if Eriza is worth taking too.
>Riri of all people died because nobody cleared her anti-heal
Aside from the usual retardation with wasting support skills this isn't too bad for 6stam. Going to need more levels if I want to auto 7stam.

Oh, and the final story of the event has a white ink transition at the end and didn't conclude.

>>21644260
noooo buffs. They'll just steal them. Debuffs and stuns maybe but I think someone clears them and they can still repeat their turn after clearing a stun/freeze.

Find a story Hard/Hell difficulty to spam. 1-6 and 2-6 are good for the orbs too.
>>
File: file.png (376 KB, 857x439)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>21643989
>What does your team look like? Get every SR you have to 30
I'm out of yarn (2/1/0) and I have barely six units to 20. I really just don't know where to go or what to do to get up to speed here.
>>
>>21644443
According to the wiki, the best for it is SR OG Riri, SR OG Iroha, SR OG Aka and SR Doctor Aka. Focus on getting them to 30 at least, then start upping their sub dresses to around that range.
>>
>>21644466
Any recommendations for farming with what I have?
>>
File: NymphTeamPrevious.jpg (150 KB, 1088x483)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>21644443
>No healers at all
Anon, nobody can survive these Nymphs' collective bullshit trying to face tank everything. And where is your second UR? Not that UR Iroha.

I forgot to save my party from when this was first brought up yesterday, so this is what I had been using when I got Ao (had Story Hanabi there instead). Riri was 40 or so at the start of this event. UR Aka is a better version of her story SR, but the differences due to the nymphs isn't much. Marianne was mostly there for her passive and to get bullied. Subs are level 30.
Lots of HP and Attack orbs on everyone, with a few Defense ones. Mostly R.

>>21644475
Hard or Hell of the last battles in Chapter 1 or 2. Watch auto once or twice to make sure your party isn't going to get creamed then turn on auto-rerun. Getting exp to make getting more exp easier is the main initial hurdle with starting any of these types of games.
>>
>>21644475
See if you can get to Hell 1-6? If your UR Iroha is levelled, it could work. If not, Hard 1-6 first until you can get them to 30.
>>
File: 213314a.jpg (423 KB, 1997x1123)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
I can auto the last event stage with 95% auto rate with this tea, in the last wave its usually down to Riri with others at lower hp, but she can handle it (usually). I haven't thought of anything just raw stats and luckshitting by rolling 4 URs.

The way I leveled up the dresses and most of the subdresses to max is by buying the 1000 jewel 11x stamina potion bundle from the jewel shop and leaving it on auto on the highest level I could comfortably auto at that moment for the night/work/othergames. The achievements rewards you get from completing the levels and chapters the first time and other random achievements and maintenance rewards, etc. gave me more jewels and stam potions to continue going on basically never stopping autoing. Remember to equip the gems on the subdresses too as theyre a pretty easy way to get more stats. The bell shop will sometimes have yarn balls in it too so remember to check that between changing auto stages.
>>
>>21644552
>No healers at all
My only healer is the starting SR Kaori and she's off-element so she'll just get focused down right from the start anyway.
>And where is your second UR? Not that UR Iroha.
Not sure what you mean. The Iroha and the Hanabi in the screenshot are the only two I've got. Iroha's out because of her element.

>>21644552
>Hard or Hell of the last battles in Chapter 1 or 2.
>>21644560
>See if you can get to Hell 1-6? If your UR Iroha is levelled, it could work.
She's one of the ones I have at 20, so I'll see if I can swing it.
>>
>>21644604
>Not sure what you mean
Did you not get an UR from prereg? Or not finish the Beginner Tasks for the ticket? Those are where my two URs came from, I'll let you guess which one was from the ticket.

When you're done grinding, try to reach chapter 8 for Story Aka or grind the event for Doctor Aka, both are healers.
>>
>>21644649
Oh. Beginner quests aren't done yet. I'll work on it.
>>
>>21642271
It's only the spinoff, don't expect any new information.
>>
>>21642271
>>21645152
The spin-off does sometimes give new information and they mention it in the description when they do. Or at least they announce the regular stream too.

Either way, it already looks like next week is the swimsuit event, unless they are doing what they did last year and have two swimsuit events, one for newcomers and one for existing characters.
>>
Weren't they supposed to fix the MGCM auto AI to focus on AoE or something? Mine still does stupid crap like using a single target skill on the first turn and then with only one enemy left on the second or third they'll use the AoE.
>>
>>21645592
That's what it had said in the maintenance notice that doesn't exist anymore. Clearly they didn't fix shit, so I guess it's been swept under the rug.
>>
>>21645700
Oh, is it actually gone? I do remember seeing that notice. Weird.
>>
File: magicami.png (572 KB, 1087x479)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
I farmed Hell 1-6 overnight and got a few more sub-dresses to 30. Managed to clear Stage 5 pretty easily, although usually with 1 death or so. Not in any state to auto yet though, since without picking off enemies in the right order, they will be wiped out.

Next step is to buff the main team to 40 so they can auto, I guess. Is it better to get yarn from the Event or from 1-6?
>>
File: 1536597260707.jpg (60 KB, 1138x640)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
That's one, need to find two more.

>>21647815
Event Stage 4 drops a pretty decent amount of yarn, I even ran out of bells because of it. Stage 5 auto still needs me to intervene, auto wastes debuff clears too often, so it'll get used to heal someone at 85% HP or so instead of just attacking anything and someone gets the anti-heal next turn.

You can also start doing other Hell chapters. I did 2-6 for a while for the orbs. My current go-to is 6-6, but I wished the chapters with drops for my favorite girls had better orb drops.
>>
File: chara_tf7.png (63 KB, 660x942)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
So what's your general thoughts on Magicami?
I'm going to give it a try regardless, but I'd like to hear your opinions.
Does anyone know who is the main artist by the way?
>>
>>21649161
the fact its very first even features a ranking that determines who gets what rewards is a major red flag, the rates seem decent enough(2 UR girls in about 4-5 rolls), gameplay is simplistic but I dont think thats a bad thing(coming from someone mostly playing grind-intensive games), autobattle repeat is a godsend of a feature but the AI is shit, disappointed by how only gacha UR girls get scenes and even then, 1 each, I dunno, seems fine so far but will likely drop it when the starting sources of gems dry up and the only way to get more is placing high in the events
>>
>>21649259
>the fact its very first even features a ranking that determines who gets what rewards is a major red flag
I only consider that a red flag if it means you can work hard and still not get the event unit(s). That's why I dropped SIF. In this case I honestly don't even care.
>>
>>21649161
One thing that does bother me is that the girls don't have their promotion outfits in-game yet (the exception being Iroha and Kaori(?)), wonder if it's a Part 2 thing, considering the storyline.

>>21649259
>rates seem decent enough(2 UR girls in about 4-5 rolls)
Yeah, no. It's FKG-tier, with 0.5% for the rate-up UR.

>>21649299
At the very least, all the dresses can be gotten via Event Missions, so you don't need to care about the ranking in that area, just for the easy limit-breaking aspect. But there are alternate ways to limit-break, so it's not a complete loss.
>>
>>21649348
>But there are alternate ways to limit-break
and where are those? Dont think we saw em yet
>>
>>21649374
There's the orb option when you limit break, and we already have one of them, apparently. Not sure where to get more though.
>>
File: DrSeira.jpg (86 KB, 1138x640)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>21649161
The story is really grim/morbid, but does it to explain the setting and why you're fighting other parties of similar girls, whereas other games just tack on pvp as a time waster for try-hards. Doesn't mean much to gaijin that can't read moonrunes but I might spoiler it next thread.

Anyway, it suffers from start-up issues. If you see in the thread, a lot of us complain about getting experience. But that is partially alleviated by a literal afk mode. Somewhat related to having low levels, is that some stages seem to take forever. They'll probably make it easier to farm levels later like every game eventually does.

Lack of scenes is a concern. Only top rarity of currency gacha have them after a few story+girls' scenes, and there's concern that the event won't have anything, but I think the epilogue will be the scene. It should be at least.
But I don't think any other game has this flavor of scenes for defeated magical girls being raped by demon girls. There's normal stuff involving the MC too.

My other main beef so far is that it seems to have a vram leak and I don't really like giving browsers access to hardware acceleration. Can't even double the resolution properly if it's going to eat such resources.

>>21649374
You can use dark orbs in limit break options instead of dupe dresses. I think they're from selling SR or UR dresses? SRs will be easy eventually but URs will be a pain. Probably why the event SRs can drop but the UR doesn't too.
>>
>>21649259
>>21649348
>>21649533
Thanks.
The game looks and plays fun and is definitely better than average in terms of budget. The fact that H-scenes only come together with the highest rarity girls kinda puts me off but it's not a deal breaker. Ranking also doesn't seem like a problem to me, as long as the game doesn't lock unique, otherwise unobtainable things behind it.
I think I'll wait and see how developers will manage the game for a month or so. Do we know anything about the devs?
>>
What's the easiest way to get the most out of pvp? Sandbag your defense team to lower your score for easy matchups and medals during the weekdays, and go for esports during the weekends before the ranking cycle ends? Or what kind of win/refresh rate would you need in order to break even while maintaining 400+ throughout the entire week?

Also, what's the most worthwhile thing to buy from the Sabbath shop? I've just been working on the Arachne ticket pieces.
>>
>>21650876
I have to imagine it's the arachne tickets since that's the only place to get those dresses.
>>
Hey, I'm trying to clear my beginner quests in MGCM and it says it needs me to upgrade skills. I don't have a fire UR (and I don't know where to get more of the big gems anyway since UR takes 2) so should I just do one of the fire SRs since the quests fed me a bunch of fire crystals? Who would be a good person to that stuff on?
>>
>>21651318
Just upgrade some R character to save the mats.
>>
File: file.png (67 KB, 403x497)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>21651561
Ironically, I don't have the mats for that because I need to clear the skill mission for the yarn reward to level the other two units to 30 for the crystal reward that I would need to level an R's skills.
>>
> clear MGCM beginner missions
> roll UR ticket
> it's a dupe of my pre-reg UR
I want to die.
>>
>>21650869
They've also done Idol Wars and I think Phantom Greed? Idol Wars is in the middle of their 4th anniversary, the other game is ded.
The main issue going forward will be if they can keep power creep in check, because they're likely to cater to try-hards aiming for ranking. Though, that mode doesn't seem very popular.

>>21650876
I've been getting the skill quartz. Nowhere near wanting to grind enough for the tickets.

>>21652904
rip anon
Hopefully your other tickets result in something.
>>
>>21653371
>Idol Wars
I'm surprised how games like Idol Wars and Sengoku Princess G are still alive. The artists are great but you can't sustain a game by art alone. My guess is that some huge whales are carrying these games because they invested too much in the past.
>>
>>21653594
It's definitely a fucking relic. Probably only survived because you have to spend money to roll anything new, but they give out a ton of regular tickets to use on the regular pool.
The scene unlocking mechanic is the worst too. I still haven't been able to finish an SSR that I want and those tickets just keep giving me more options. Only time I've wanted dupes from gacha.
>>
>Finally get my doctors to ~55
>No deaths anymore
Good

Also, Birthday Missions for Kaori, there's 10 days to do these:
>Give her a spot in Home
>Set her as your favorite Dress
>Use 20, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300 stamina (Don't need her in party?)
>Get 3, 5 Dresses
>Sabbath 3, 5 times
>Clear all Daily Missions 5 times
There's a story given for clear 3, 6, and 12 of these missions, but there's 17 of them so you can potentially get them all today. 3rd one is a scene.
The Birthday cake restores 40 stamina.
>>
>>21655601
>Can clear Stage 5 and Stage 4
>Can even auto time
>Still sometimes die because of AI and Nymph's Berserker Soul
I hate this. At least, I got Eliza so I don't really care that much. It's gonna suck when the next event comes and I need to raise another group of elements up again.

For the Dresses thing, I guess the most cost-effective way is to do Hell and hope they drop?
>>
>>21655667
I've usually had to intervene when 2 Dr.Nymphs show up in the last wave, but I haven't paid enough attention once I got levels near max and didn't encounter any ded party screens when I remember to check. I'm on the march toward the last Quartz and SR ticket pieces.

>For the Dresses thing, I guess the most cost-effective way is to do Hell and hope they drop?
Yeah, but there's a handful of tickets in the mission rewards so you can use those too unless you're saving them.
>>
Any wiki for magicami? I don't expect there to be a english one, I just want to check where specific skill materials drop and the full effects of UR girls skills
>>
>>21655993
Too new and the skills are really self explanatory if you can into moon runes. You can even check skills for dresses you don't have and it tells you their max stats. Generally the Magica 2019 Evo have upgraded/better skills to their Story SR counterparts. Otherwise, the font looks too fuzzy for OCR, but there's that too.
>where specific skill materials drop
Literally ingame too. This is your new favorite japanese word: 情報 it means じょうほう

The only thing I haven't found sufficient information for is what certain status ailments do. Confuse, the static/paralysis thing, on fire, and "forgetful" doesn't seem to do anything.
>>
>>21655993
There's two apparently, not sure which is better. From the looks of it, the first one does give recs for the Event.

https://magicami.wikiru.jp/
https//h1g.jp/magicami/
>>
>>21656601
I'm still confused by Riri and Marianne's HP skills though. Apparently, it's based on their max HP and the higher that is, the stronger it is?
>>
>>21656601
>on fire
Is that not just a DoT like bleeding?
>>
>>21656618
Burn makes you take more damage. Static makes you hit weaker, Ice does both and I think Forget screws with your passive. So, using it against the nymphs would have been nice.
>>
>>21656647
>Burn makes you take more damage.
Funny. This is the second recent game I played where burn status effect increases damage taken. I've played plenty of games in the past but I don't really remember any jrpg where burn did the same thing.
>>
Oops, hit Submit too soon. Sat on that post a while too.

>>21656612
Ignoring the modifiers afterwards
最大HP
Considers their max HP (in the calculation of whatever)
UR Light Marianne and SR Doctor Ao have this

HP割合
Considers their current HP
SR Story Riri has this for her skill

HP比率
Considers current HP percentage
The doctors have this on their normal attack.

Here's a fun one I found looking around
>Magica 1984 Ao
>When defeating an enemy with the skill, prevents them from being revived. Always crits.
And SR Story Hanabi has the anti-heal debuff

>>21656647
SR Story Iko has forget, which is where I noticed it when I was playing around with her. Doesn't look like any fire dresses have it.
>>
does anyone know how to start on kaori birthday missions?
>>
>>21657430
There's no requirement to start. You just do stuff and they unlock. But remember that if you've got her in your home or as your favorite dress that you'll need to switch to something else and back for it to count.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (26 KB, 497x165)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
What do i have to do for these quests?
>>
>>21657446
oh shit is it literally this? would make sense...
>>
>>21658595
Set Kaori as one of your four people on your Home screen and set one of her dresses as your favorite in your profile. As mentioned, if she's already in one or both of these slots, you'll need to pick something else and then switch her back in for it to count.
>>
>>21658632
What's an efficient way to make progress in this game? I've been doing redoing main quests in hard and hell difficulties, but idk what else is good to do
>>
File: D-3hxKaUEAItdlU.jpg (227 KB, 1200x699)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
A bit late to the party, but seems that the latest aqua shadow shakes up the story quite a bit. If I'm getting everything right...

>Laeva was an attendant to Sleeping Princess, but she's really angry about that moniker for reasons unknown (running theory: SP was a kind of human sacrifice who must remain asleep to seal the Lotus Lake megapest/another threat, and Laeva is not happy about the weird lolicon cult that has no idea what really happened to her)
>She's attacking Spring Garden because she wants to improve aqua shadows (as a replacement to SP's seal?) and she can't do that without knights to fight against. She's also a lonely dork who has been playing with her water dolls for the past 1000 years because she can't get any real friends.
>She has a line (something like "A narrow and shallow idea, fit for the kind of person who can't live outside this tiny boxed garden") that's either about Lotus Lake having been sealed or our first hint about the world outside Spring Garden.
>There's this sealed tower in Lotus Lake, and turns out that it's really a super water magic processing device that lets you infuse the entire ocean with aqua shadows. This is the next step of Laeva's plan after the rains.
>Lotus Lake built a key to that tower and Laeva tries to blast Henna and Wolfberry to destroy it, but Danchou manifests a sun sword to protect them. We learn he can do this because he's descended from a "sage king" (the first hero?). Laeva then changes her mind about destroying the key and challenges Danchou to an all-out fight at the top of the tower.
>Final kicker: SP awakens in the epilogue. Sleeping princess is apparently an alternate name for river lily, so there's even a chance she becomes playable. I hope we get a design at least because her yuri potential with Laeva is through the roof.

Also, we might've gotten this earlier, but Flottan Island (legendary island sunk by pests) is confirmed as Henna and Wolfberry's original home. The shadow Tritonia squad offers to find it in exchange for the key.
>>
File: HRJy5zX.jpg (1.42 MB, 4281x640)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
Late to the event batch too. Duranta, Seashore Pink, Kudzu (seven herbs of autumn are finally complete, though she's not the foxgirl 2ch expected), Arisaema (!!!)
>>
File: 1556654227083.jpg (23 KB, 271x189)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>21659701
My stockpile of flower gems is already screaming in terror.
>>
File: menu3.jpg (885 KB, 2552x3579)
885 KB
885 KB JPG
Aigis cafe collab.
Serial code with shitty rewards for ordering.
>>
>>21659918
>Those stands
Kinda want. Especially that Wedding Rinne one.
All the chibis are pretty cute too.
>>
File: ZD8vMpR.jpg (113 KB, 340x479)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
F A T
A
T
>>
Great. Started a 12 stam run in Aigis and the app crashed as soon as the map loaded. This used to be the stable version...
>>
RIP 30k gems in FKG and no rainbow. Well, not too surprised. Back to saving.
>>
Trying to beat the boss of Chapter 12 of MGCM, but failing. Does anyone know a good way? I can take down the Light one easily enough, but the Dark one is too tough due to that auto-debuff cleanse + HP recovery passive. Is it just a pure strength thing since you can't stall it?
>>
>>21663146
I remember flubbing that one a long while ago, so I tried again today. Get an SR speed gem on Akisa's freebie SR so she can buff immediately so you get more damage and quicker turns. Get someone that can inflict slow like Iroha's Arachne UR; you want the time between the bosses' passive ticks to last as long as possible. If you have Iko's free SR leveled, you can try for amnesia to block the passives. After that, it all comes down to how much you've leveled everything and if you've decked everybody out in gems.
>>
File: 727272727.png (838 KB, 960x640)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
>That Nazuna bikini map

good stuff, also I spent 100k for Daranta, got Loquat and Tarragon as well, not bad at all but I know I shouldn't had spend that amount of gems for her, I lost my self control

Thank you Nazuna, you win this one.
>>
Nymph bullying missions end at midnight
>>
Gotta ask the real big dick question about magicami, swimsuits when?
>>
>>21667626
Probably around August.
>>
>No scene for the event epilogue
What kind of game on dmm doesn't have a scene for events?

>>21667626
Probably August. Always an odd thing with games starting in the middle of summer, they have to find time for both anniversary event and the typical swimsuit event. Maybe it's safer with the guaranteed swimsuit money within a month?
>>
>>21667869
>What kind of game on dmm doesn't have a scene for events?
I'm sure they've got the message at this point. That and the absolutely stupid difficulty for an event one week into the game are the two biggest complaints people have had. The question is whether or not they'll do anything about it and if so how long it will take them.
>>
>>21667926
I'm hoping they will address this and retroactively add one for Eliza at the very least. And maybe for the next one if they haven't corrected it by then. Doesn't have to be those animated ones either.

The event itself was pretty bullshit but they were right in that concentrating on the lower difficulty first and getting the new dresses was the right option since they significantly reduce the difficulty of the later stages. Still a bit too shocking jump in difficulty for the first event though.
>>
>>21667869
>>21667926
>What kind of game on dmm doesn't have a scene for events?
I don't play Magicami but let me get this straight:
The game only has H-scenes for girls of the highest rarity and event characters don't get H-scenes at all. But what do you mean by "event epilogue"? I don't remember any DMM browser game which would have a H-scene tied to an event's plot.

This doesn't mean I'm okay with what Magicami devs are doing with scenes, though. They could've "tiered" H-scenes, making static scenes for lower rarities and animated scenes for higher rarities. They could've gone for quantity too. There are plenty of ways to make higher rarity characters more desirable without sacrificing H-scenes for lower rarity girls.
>>
>>21668038
There are currently three ways to get scenes, in the main story (at certain chapters), through bond level ups (at 6 and 20, if I got it right) and through Gacha UR (highest rarity).

Since the first event didn't have any scene for the freebie units they gave away (one of which included an UR) and the story had an epilogue that wasn't unlocked yet, some were expecting that they would put a scene in the epilogue in a similar vein to how they tied scenes to story chapters.
>>
What will happen if I have Shokatsuryou and Rinne's token on a field and then 2+ units including Shokatsuryou die from majin's explosion
>>
>>21668103
technically 4 ways now, the girls birthday event
>>
>>21668038
>The game only has H-scenes for girls of the highest rarity and event characters don't get H-scenes at all.
Just to very, very specifically address this in case you didn't pick it up from the other response, every character gets scenes. There are no "rare characters" in this game, only varying rarities of dresses. The highest rarity dresses, however, also get additional scenes. However, this only seems to apply to gacha as the first event had no scenes as part of the story or for the UR dress.
>>
>Aka hit level 19 kizuna
soon.jpg

>>21667926
I know, nearly every other comment on JP boards is about the lack of scenes, so I'm sure they've been vocal to the company. Kinda don't mind a scene missing for the first event but it doesn't paint a good picture.

The event got manageable as you got more doctor outfits and safer once they got levels, but the initial difficulty is shocking when getting a good base is already taking a while. It was a pretty good progression if you weren't expecting to brute force the last mission. And it's nice not having to pray to rngesus for event help, though I'm sure that will change eventually.

Based on the epilogue, we're probably going to see these Nymphs again.

>>21667987
Technically, a scene should involve Iko but I think the Dr. Nymph outfit colors were the same as Eriza. Unless you were talking about something normal for the outfit, since the nymphs were only stealing them.

>>21668038
They already have the try-hard angle for making URs desirable. The main problem with these types of waifu games is the lower rarities either go neglected or are complete trash compared to the higher rarities.
>>
>>21668175
>There are no "rare characters" in this game, only varying rarities of dresses.
I got that. Still I can relate to the dissapointment people are expressing. H-scenes are one of those nice extra things unique to R-18 gacha games. Lower rarities in these games are already a subject to being useless or powercreeped, so at least getting one for a scene is a nice incentive to keep getting them.
>>
so... what's this new game about ?

http://games.dmm.co.jp/detail/alicerecodex/
>>
>Swimsuit Lapis, Silvia, Mikoto, Miruno, Dolce, Sandra, and Rita
Wow, they went all out for this one. Glad I saved up.
>>
>>21670602
What are the chances the summer versions are better than their base ones?
>>
>>21670810
The only reskin to more or less totally deprecate her regular version is Bride Olivier. Seeing as she was the most recently released reskin, I'd say the chances are better than they've been yet.

I hope that Devtea isn't going to dive down the "Look, it's that character you know and love, only better!" slope. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>21670945
>spoiler
Rita needs it, though. Badly.
>>
>>21670996
That she does, hoping for permastealth on her skill.

Don't have the SCs to roll, though. On the upside, farmable gold mage for AWs.
>>
>>21670602
I wonder if they'll split rate-up at all. I have a pity black and a pity plat right after it waiting.
>Implying rate-up is even a thing
>Implying I won't be floundering for two weeks scrounging up SC after both pities miss

Also rings for Blacks.
>>
>>21671226
Just checked, it'll be 1 banner with rotating rateups:

7/11 (Th) -7/15 (Mon) (14:59)
- Lapis, Sandra

7/15 (Mon) (15:00) - 7/20 (Sat) (14:59)
- Silvia, Rita

7/20 (Sat) (15:00) - 7/25 (Th)
- Mikoto, Dolce, Miruno
>>
>>21671235
Damn, now I have to debate whether to roll for swimsuits or wait for Merchant AW.
>>
>>21671235
>Everyone I wanted is scattered about
Here I was thinking I would try out the 10 roll.
>>
File: 1562730911186.jpg (134 KB, 989x1056)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>21670602
>>
>>21671366
>The one I want the most of the bunch is just a fooder

At least she's gonna be free.
>>
>>21671400
>free
You have to buy her with money.
>>
>>21671406
still a fooder, well nothing for me to expect, I guess sheng pu will get her spotlight in NY
>>
I sincerely cannot bring myself to give a fuck about event and thematic units at all.
Sucks that we went from June bride into swimsuit units, because I really am not interested, I'd rather fill out my OP black units roster with things I'm still missing (Elyse, Rinne) or get some of those elusive LOLIC-... Belko black units.
>>
File: D_FRf_hXoAcdDDF.jpg (62 KB, 680x383)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
how does my wife Makhia keep pushing perfection to bew heights
>>
Can't wait for that chibi Shenpu bros
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 960x543)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Xoverd is closing next month, press F
>>
File: 1545413805748.jpg (159 KB, 957x461)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>21667626
The producer said something about nymphs and their 25% re-turn nonsense but I didn't quite catch exactly what he was saying. He definitely mentioned something about adding a scene for the next event UR.

But the next nymph event is in August. No idea if swimsuits is that or they have something else planned for the next 3 weeks aside from these Sabbath missions.
>>
>>21672290
>Sabbath missions.
the what?
>>
>>21672305
Run sabbath twice a day pretty much.
>>
>>21671251
Just spend more sc!

>>21671366
Im gonna roll so hard and deep into this Silvia.
>>
>>21668206
Were the nymphs supposed to be Iko? I thought it was Kokoa since the twintails and cute-obsession. Then again, the chest size is more Iko's, I guess.

>>21672290
https://twitter.com/Katasumi_aka/status/1148901587244339200 has a nice summary of the video.
No ranking in the next event.
Missions + Shop to exchange mats for items
Nymphs' passives will be tweaked (either removed or nerfed)
Next event's UR dress will have a scene
Next event is the Swimsuit Event

So, basically addressing all the complaints made from the event. Well, except for giving lower rarity dresses a bone by giving them simple scenes, but can't win all the battles. Looks like Eriza will stay sceneless either permanently or until they rerun the event (if they survive that long) and decide to give her one then.
>>
>>21672404
>Nymphs' passives will be tweaked (either removed or nerfed)
So what, making the passive skills actually matter or replacing them with proper 3rd skill?
>>
>>21672404
I was comparing eyes and body, and accounting for twintails being let down, they looked kinda thinny compared to Kokoa's. But Iko, Kokoa, and Iroha have the same eye shape and looking again the twintails are definitely more like Kokoa's volume

>>21672432
Anon, a nymph styling on your party was because they all had a 25% chance passive to get their turn again.
>>
>>21672514
oooh, sorry all this time I tought nymphs refer to your girls, not opponents, actually this explains why autofarming sometimes failed in few minutes
>>
>>21672041
Communism claims another victim
>>
File: Summer Maya.jpg (51 KB, 557x530)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>21671366
We mustn't forget the delicious freebie we get. I would've preferred Dorca but this still makes me happy.
>>
Well, got White Gaura and Twinspur at the cost of 100oo Gems. Might be a bit risky with the Swimsuit Event being right after this (at least for the old characters), but Twinspur is really cute, so it should be fine.
>>
>>21673524
Yeah she's cute. If last year is any indication, we should be getting a plat event swimsuit too.
>>
File: D_H6FG6U8AUwsd1.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>21673524
She's cute, but probably nothing more than fodder.
>>
>>21672041
It doesn't deserve an F after what they turned it into. Let it burn.
>>
>>21672404
>>21672514
I've found myself trying to figure out who all of the devils are supposed to be as I play, too. Honestly, I really like that little twist in the plot because it makes even the endless, generic enemies super interesting.

My pet theory with the nymphs, though, is that they're someone else entirely, and we'll find out more about them and who they are as events continue, since according to the "cliffhanger" ending of the first event they seem like they'll have a continuous story around them that'll be built up and revealed over time.

I'll be disappointed if it's just someone we already have.
>>
>>21674011
Fan art already? I love the Aigis community.
I don't care how bad she is, she's being invested in and getting used. Only Summer Dorca could interfere at this point.
>>
File: 1562735346595.jpg (124 KB, 668x700)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>21671366
Gotta have her, but don't want Dolce.
>>
>>21676195

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.