[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Do qts usually go from being a 8-9/10 when they are 18-19 to being 3-4/10 at 22-25 years old in your cunt?
>>
I think chicks peak in hotness around 27/28
>>
>>111169889
Woman is a perishable good. Deal with it.
>>
puberty makes them ugly
>>
Latinas who take care of themselves don't even peak until about 32
>>
>>111169933
you're either a dumb 16-20 year old fetishizing older girls or youre an early thirties boomer
>>
>>111169976
I'm 24. Women who take care of themselves (especially Latinas] don't peak until late 20s, even early 30s. But from mid 30s on, it's all downhill

Most actresses and models known for being hot are 25+
>>
>>111170097
Na my gf hit the wall from 1 year to the next from 28 to 29 , but she was hot as fuck from 18-28

I dont think your using the word peak correctly youre probably retarded. M8.

I agree with the other dude peak aesthetic for women is 16-20. Many women can still look good but not as good late 20s however but almost none look good in 30s
>>
>>111169933
>>111170097
You're dumb and you're fetishizing chicks a little older than you because you're just starting your career while single women who are 27/28 are at the age where they're supporting themselves and ready to start a family. You're just looking up and seeing women who "have it all" but once a man gets his own career going and fully embraces manhood you'll realize you could have smoking hot college women who will idolize you.

>>111169889
Women are objectively most desirable roughly between 19 and 22. Some girls can hit that maturity as early as 17, and some women are a little slower and are still at their peak up to 24 but either case is an exception. In their teens women go through puberty and the average joe would say that women are done with puberty by age 18 but there are still subtle changes, a "puberty epilogue" if you will when women get them thicker thighs and generally transform to look older from ~18-20 years old. These first years where they have fully finished puberty AND finished the epilogue to puberty are when women are most attractive.

Beyond that, from ages ~22 - 29 most people (men and women) look largely the same before and after, so that's your time to "enjoy" beautiful people before the earliest signs of aging start to show around 30.

As an aside, the same about puberty & the epilogue is true for men as well but men aren't really valued for their youthful appearance.
>>
Am*ricans look like wet dogshit past 25 or even before that
t. guy who's lived around the world and has a ton of American females on FB past their 25s

Latinas stay good and juicy at least till their 60s, we're just so much superior.
>>
>>111171134
only middle class and up Latinas who take care of themselves.
>>
>>111171159
Of course. Poor Latinas aren't even human
>>
only children are sexy, above 20 is disgusting
>>
>>111169889
Because they're white
>>
>>111169889
Most girls who go to university here get fat from all the drinking and then get hot again afterwards when they grow out of it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.