[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1560453086860.webm (2.45 MB, 600x338)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
Why do white people have to ruin everything
>>
webm is pretty nice
but your post is pretty rude
>>
non-whites
>celebrate family
>care about tradition & culture
>happy

wh*tes
>celebrate childlessness
>only concerned with materialism and promiscuity
>perpetually depressed, aimless and atomized
>>
>>108296300
once you cross a certain threshold of social development, individualism takes over, and that's a good thing
>>
>>108296014
Spaniards arent white
>>
>>108296343
wh*toid cope
>>
>>108296300
wh*toids are subhuman
>>
>>108296014
It's in our blood.
We have the minds of autistic geniuses but the mentality of proto-human barbarians.
>>
>>108296300
non-whites
>think community and family is king
wh*Tes
>sacrifice their children, friends and parents on the altar of capitalism
>>
>>108296014
>fit
>perfect teeth
>good skin
>loving husband and father
>loves his many friends
>hard worker (hunting wild pigs isn't easy)
>isn't a virgin

take the tribepill /int/
>>
>>108296014
that kid is cute
>>
>>108296014
Why does he look so Danish? If he was white he would look like 100% Dane.
>>
>>108296332
sexual deviancy, cultural rootlessness and obsession with materialism aren't good things.
and this isn't a result of "social development", it's top-down social engineering, as evident by the fact that highly developed non-white countries are still ethnically conscious and still have something resembling culture and tradition.
>>
>>108296536
>sexual deviancy, cultural rootlessness and obsession with materialism aren't good things.
Agreed, it's still wh*Te culture though
>>
>>108296300
>non-whites
Yeah this is false though, they fuck around like the sluttiest western slut, have kids from multiple partners, STDs galore, etc
>>
>>108296343
this
>>
>>108296536
they're already beginning to undergo the same transition, those are outgrowths of civil liberty and the burden of social disadvantages being removed (disease, poverty ass. issues)

I guarantee you even in the most prosperous families here the beliefs and traditions are beginning to change, democratic values and individual liverty were one of the catalysts for the sudanese revolution, hence why salafis are mad
>>
>>108296611
maybe in France, yet more victims of capitalism.
>>
>>108296714
No, I was in an African country recently and they're all promiscuous as fuck.
>>
>>108296536
Back to your hellhole chimp
>>
>>108296014
Niggas kys >>108296332
>>
I don't think your hot take on whites and modern society is very worthwhile if you're so easily fooled by a 10 minute Youtube video that is highly edited and produced by an entity that wants you to have this exact reaction you're having.
>>
File: 1475293208458.png (12 KB, 640x640)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>108296827
>be european
>colonize Africa
>completely destroy African traditional cultures
>pillage their resources
>build nothing of value in terms of educational systems and social infrastructure
>leave
>do nothing when the made up borders you drew cause wars and ethnic cleansing
>better yet arm your ragtag child guerrilla of choice out of interest
>force weak, poor countries without economic shields to join the global capitalist market
>keep exporting your selfish values
>keep exploiting them through multinationals and corporations
>allow these corporations to profit off the festering corruption and lack of regulations while pretty much hiding all of it back home
>70 years later
>"look at these cultureless promiscuous savages"

classic
>>
Based Italian sticking up for his fellow Africans.
>>
>>108297432
e/b/ic
>>
>>108297381
So now they are promiscuous and materialistic?
>>
>>108297673
as much as everyone else, the capitalist cancer has spread everywhere.
>>
>>108297730
this

my prime objective in this life is to get a well-paying job to support the family and fulfill my consumerist ambitions, a 2070/5700 XT based mini-itx system, smart-fridge, pixel 3, 2000s land cruiser fixer upper

I have no meaningful identity beyond that
>>
>>108297869
class consciousness is the first and most important step, at least you're peering through the curtain.
>>
>>108297918
I am content with just surviving as middle middle-class, thinking of descending into poverty is more harrowing than social phobia so I am very motivated to work
>>
>>108297974
that's how everything is designed to work in your average capitalist society
>instill fear of the poor
>instill envy and admiration for the rich
>create an amorphous "middle" class that has zero consciousness of itself and is content to "not be poor", accepting everything as long as they have some material crumbs for themselves

that's how you obliterate class consciousness, my making it undesirable to reflect upon it and realize what's your real standing.
anyway there's no harm in thinking about this stuff, even if in the end you want to embrace an ideology.
>>
>>108298196
you're pretty woke my brother but that consumerist middle-class lifestyle is the goal of most of us fourthworlders, its our greatest ambition.

we're not really prepared to challenge a system which might provide that opportunity for us, unless you're an islamist critic of western ideals and capitalism, but even they're sellouts
>>
>>108298293
I don't want to give you any moral lessons on anything, I don't think I have the ultimate redpill or the solution to every problem, and I don't want to give off those vibes either.
on the contrary I understand where you're coming from with your personal ambitions, and I understand the only real short-term way out of poverty for people living in countries like yours is to try to make it given the cards you're deal and the rules of the game that are currently in place.
mindlessly joining the bandwagon of "revolution" would actually be unwise for you, as every coherent African is aware that that particular narrative has been used time and time again to justify the actions of the Strongman of the moment while seizing power and then starting collecting wealth for himself only. It's okay to be critical towards every injustice.

what I'm saying is that consciousness of your own position in relation to everything is good for yourself first, even if in the end you just want to have a "normal" life. just because that way you can avoid being fucked in the ass from one side or another.
>>
>>108296014
Why can't more black people have "smooth" skin like that? Looks so much better than those blacks with varying tone streaks that look like their skin is all blemished..
>>
>>108298676
alright, thanks for your perspective, I appreciate it

>>108298807
too much diversity within our race
>>
>>108296014
>>108296300
>>108296373
>>108296434
>>108296536
>>108296573
>>108297381
You know you can always go back to wherever place your family escaped from so you could live a better life to live with your people if you don't like white people
>>
>>108298995
>being racist is okay if you're white
>>
>>108298861
you're welcome Doc
>>
>>108299120
Id hate whites too if they only came to my country to dump cum in my sister
>>
>>108298995
I'm white, but I wish I wasn't just so I don't have to witness the spiritual and moral decay of my ethnic group.
>>
>>108297381
I partly agree with your post but the way you wrote it makes it seem like africa was a peaceful land of primitive tribes that lived in harmony. That is not true, they killed each other just like nowadays, for the most part they had no agriculture to feed themselves so they moved around a lot. nowadays, while still shit, the quality of life is 100 times better there than before colonisation
>>
>>108299185
<3 prof ;)
>>
>>108296536
here's the guy who can't get laid. materialism is just a consequence industrialization, and only affect dumb people.
>>
>>108299208
have sex
>>
>>108299208
I hope this is just advanced humor i can't understand.
>>
>>108298995
>finns
>wh*te
Look at this cracker!
>>
>>108296014
I wonder what their language is like and how the translator learned it.
>>
>>108299222
>peaceful land of primitive tribes that lived in harmony
never implied this at all, why would I deny warfare existed before whites arrived?
>they killed each other just like nowadays
except they didn't, the Rwandan genocide is one of the worst ethnic cleansings of the contemporary era and it was partly caused by autistic european map-drawing, partly directly caused by foreign powers meddling, fueled in the process by western (ex colonial aka French) intervention and finally swept under the rug and blamed on African tribalistic mentality.
this doesn't compare to tribal warfare at all. and I don't mean to say Africans are naturally peaceful or anything, but trying to play down the role of Western powers during and after colonization and shifting all the blame on one side is retarded.
>for the most part they had no agriculture
africa is huge, you can't generalize like that.
>so they moved around a lot
some did and some didn't (herders definitely did, farmers usually didn't).
>the quality of life is 100 times better there than before colonisation
this is the memiest argument you can make about Africa, the place is far from being homogeneous, first, and most of the countries are most definitely not on the way to becoming succesful in any capacity, second.
the drainage of resources is still very real in many parts of Africa, and the utter destruction of any of their traditional administrative structure has created immense vacuums where corruption is rampant and destructive, with no apparent end in sight. they are not benefitting from colonization, they never have.
>>
>>108299794
I meant Rwandan Genocide and the following Congo Wars, the whole deal.
>>
>>108296014
As if this was impossible in Western Europe kek. Fucking incels I swear
>>
>>108298995
>bro just reverse globalism
>like dude just ignore colonialism
>like just go back its just like it used to be dude
>>
>>108299222
The quiality of life globally is far better now than the 19th century
The quality of life im Africa has improved in spite of colonialism, not because of it
>>
>>108300349
this
>>
>>108297381
Based
>>
>>108300349
Because of capitalism.
>>
>>108300653
this

wish to god american would just place sudan under its administration and give us jobs

I remember a large amount of Sudanese literally demanding the return of the crown after the Islamists kept up their destruction

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.