[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_2860.jpg (167 KB, 1024x640)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>Develop an intense hatred for China
>Spend hours study the differences between Asians so I don't mix them up and repeat the incident
>Discover that Chinese all over my town
>Every time I see one of them, my mind turns into to nothing but "stupid chink", "i wish they would all die", "i hate them all"
>Slowly becoming more aggressive towards them
Any tips?
>>
bump
>>
Based
Let the hate flow through you
>>
>>105629639
Hello Elliot, please don't hate your other half
>>
>>105629639
You forgot to mention the things happened before your first step
>>
Channel your anger into good. Do some volunteer work or something. The chinks in my country only contribute to inflation so the least one could do is help those worse off.
>>
>>105629772
I'm not a happa and I don't hate all Asians, jusr Chinks.
>>105629907
I have, I started exercising in my house.
>>
That feel when my children are going to be chinese
>>
OP is probably a Mexican or an eternal angloblin
>>
>>105629639
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
>>105629639
TAKYOOON
>>
>>105629639
America should just chimp out and start a civil racewar already. Just get it over with, we're all getting tired of the race autism.
>>
>>105630765
Mexican here, we like chinks now
>>
>>105630765
true
>>105632953
liar kys
>In one chilling example, you’ll read how Pancho Villa gave orders to execute 60 Chinese prisoners by throwing them down a mineshaft. Magonistas, along with many other revolutionary parties on the left and right, used antichinismo — anti-Chinese rhetoric and policy making — to popularize their own movements. But those incidents pale in comparison to the massacre that occurred in Torreón, Coahuila, during one of the first battles of the revolution. There, 303 Chinese men, women, and children were killed — some even butchered — by both civilians and soldiers, marking the bloodiest incident of anti-Chinese violence ever recorded in the Americas.
>>
>>105629639
Get laid

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.