[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

press F to pay respects to America's space industry
>>
File: 1546892364540.jpg (52 KB, 1000x559)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>post about China
>Canadian flag every time
>>
File: 1101610421_400.jpg (48 KB, 400x527)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
>First a Tesla Gigafactory
>Now this
Where’s does this South African has his loyalty to?
>>
>>100031256
Canadians are just less brainwashed by your media compared to the rest of the west so naturally they are able to look at the world with a better lense and not delude themselves from things happening around the world
>>
>>100031227
>Always China or Australia
You people are like Russian diaspora in Europe. Just go the fuck home to your beloved motherland. How are you so different from Chinese Americans?
>>
>press F to pay respects to America's space industry

press F to pay respects to SpaceX's safety record
>>
>Meme government wants meme
'innovator'
What's new
>>
>>100031288
You people are so insufferable. Such passive arrogance. It's extremely grating - almost infuriating.
>>
>>100031288
t. Zhang-Zong Ming
>>
>>100031288
>eats chinese state propaganda
>China doesnt even have public dissidents who dont dissappear and/or are reeducated.
>lives in a country where chinese diaspora literally put up their homes for bail of a disgustingly wealthy chinese business woman

Yeah....we are the brainwashed ones.
>>
File: canada4.png (47 KB, 500x501)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>100031288
before i read your post 45 seconds went by. 45 whole seconds without reading another terrible, terrible post from your terrible, terrible flag.
>>
>>100031392
he's a Chinese troll, he's in the other thread hating on white people.

Ignore him
>>
>>100031398
>we are the brainwashed ones
>mah Russia collusion
>>
>>100031227
>china kissed ass and begged for him to stay in china
>Elon Musk didn't accept
>this somehow changes anything

Deluded chinaman thinking because his government kissed this african mans shoes that means he will bow to them
>>
>>100031443
>he will bow to them
He will.
>>
>>100031398
>lives in a country where chinese diaspora literally put up their homes for bail of a disgustingly wealthy chinese business woman

wut?
>>
>>100031454
Chinese have a long history of humiliating themselves for no gain, nothing will come of this, as is the norm.
>>
>caring about memelon husk
>>
>>100031476
>nothing will come of this, as is the norm.
Keep your head in sand.
>>
File: canada flag.jpg (285 KB, 1600x1200)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>100031392
>such passive arrogance
sounds like you are projecting
maybe its because you secretly know your nation and the rest of the west is a giant decadent shithole
>>100031394
those aren't my names
I am Canadian
>>100031398
>eat Chinese state propaganda
anyone with a clear insight on history and how much China got fucked over by the rest of the world would know that they are infallible and better than the rest of the world
>public dissidents
why should they? they make a country weaker and just want more and more concessions when they don't even know if the concessions they want will make their lives better or not. its a good thing they prevented such useless people from existing
I'm with the other American on this, wtf are you saying you incoherent knothead
>>100031410
there was nothing wrong with my post
if anything your kind of flag spawns some of the most clueless and brainwashed posts even outmatching monkeys themselves in Brazil
>>100031412
>he's a Chinese troll
right, anyone you don't like and whgo says mean things that you don't like is just a 'Chinese troll'
if anything you are the troll as those are the people who most often throw around troll accusations
>>
>>100031377
>>100031488
Both are me

さげ
>>
File: soywojak.png (15 KB, 644x800)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>100031531
t. Wong-Ping-Pong Wi Xi
>>
>>100031511
It's like if I offered a supermodel to come be my slave and then bragged to all my friends that I had a supermodel cock sleeve even though she didn't accept.

It's pathetic, chinamen once again humiliating themselves on a global scale
>>
i dont doubt musk wouldnt choose china over the us in other conditions (he is a conman)

but after all it was in the us where his dream of Space X came to be, (and thats where the main of the business is) either way, musk is locked with the us, even if he wanted to move
>>
>>100031544
>soy meme
admit it
you already lost
>>
>>100031580
t. Nippy-Wippy Wang Wong
>>
>>100031580
>60 units of any currency to have sex with a dog
????
>>
>>100031531
I'll admit that most Americans are arrogant, but at least we are honest about it.
>you secretly know your nation and the rest of the west is a giant decadent shithole
That's not a secret. I openly admit it. The problem we have around here is jingoistic morons that will foam at the mouth if you insult the US.
>>
File: 1546442341661.png (528 KB, 665x659)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>100031599
keep spreading false information
it will not help your insane mind
>>100031613
yea, wouldn't you do it if you had the opportunity
clearly the British man would
>>
Fucking based. Hopefully he just moves there and gives them an enormous boost in space tech.
>>
>>100031531
Didn't read.
Go to sleep, you mentally ill insect.

>i-im not chinese

You don't even try to hide it anymore, avatarfag.
>>
File: 490697020-612x612.jpg (37 KB, 612x356)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>100031631
and what's saying that Chinese are arrogant about it? and is anything I say really representative of what a Chinese would think
I am Canadian
>>
>>100031661
I think you are referring to the UK bloke. I never mentioned China.
>>
>>100031770
right, it is my mistake then
>>
>>100031227
I envy him.
>>
>>100031227
Does that mean he is going to stop sperging out on Twitter?
His meltdown about not being able to be the centre of attention after that cave flooding involving a kids football team, was kind of gold.
Out of touch rich cunts acting like manchildren on social media can be pretty entertaining.
>>
>>100031458
They put up 3 million because they "knew her" meanwhile her company (which allegedly benefited) or her father could have covered that (his estimated wealth is 3.4 billion).
>>
>>100031531
We have issues with America and can publicly complain even if it's against the governments position. Try that shit in China. Also we dont back over people we hit with cars to make sure they are dead. What a moral country.
>>
>>100032298
Shit meant to link the article. My apologies.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/bail-hearing-for-huawei-exec-enters-third-day-in-vancouver-court
>>
>>100032319
There are political protests in China, senpai. Try not getting your entire worldview from 24 hour American cable news.
>>
>>100031279
His loyalty lies with Mars.
>>
>>100032346
>There are political protests in China, senpai.
It doesn't mean that they're respected by the Communist party

>For his painstaking efforts to catalogue unrest in China, the activist was found guilty last year by a court in Yunnan province of “picking quarrels and causing trouble”.
>Those who blatantly call for protests are likely to be pounced on quickly. Earlier this year, a crane operator in Hunan province posted a message on WeChat about a planned strike on May 1st. Within a day he had been picked up by security agents, who ordered him not to take part.

>https://www.economist.com/china/2018/10/04/why-protests-are-so-common-in-china
>>
>>100032319
>Also we dont back over people we hit with cars to make sure they are dead.

Instead you:
>invade and occupy countries such as Afghanistan even though Pakistan was the one sheltering Bin Laden
>bomb non-combatant in Iraq
>use trade sanctions to force countries to accept your shitty subsidised farm products such as South Africa
>multiple assassinations on African leaders deemed "unsuitable" to American interests
>station Nukes next to Russia yet throw a huge bitchfit when the Russians do the same

What a moral country indeed, both the US and China do horrible shit yet but you burgers are the only ones so self righteous about it.
>>
He won't got for it, he's smart enough to know that fellow chinks won't fall for his shit. It's better to keep milking shekels from whitey.
>>
>>100031392
>You people are so insufferable. Such passive arrogance. It's extremely grating - almost infuriating.

How isn't that applicable to Americans as well?
>>
>>100032319
>We have issues with America and can publicly complain even if it's against the governments position. Try that shit in China.

You can do that. You can evern say in public, that the party consists of monkeys. But you can't call people to arms to go against state, party, and China's future. Then you will be locked away forever.
>>
>>100032635
>It doesn't mean that they're respected by the Communist party

Reminds me of the occupy movement, which got infiltrated and derailed by BLM/Feminist agents. People literally packed their shit and went home, because they couldn't deal with
>BUT MUH DIVERSATAY
>MUH ANAL SEKS
>MUH WIMIN RIGHTS
anymore.

Here in Austria people still have this weird mentality, that politics can be done on the streets. It's pathetic and childish when I hear these former hippies talk about how they changed the world by protesting.
>>
>>100031638
t. Hentai
>>
>>100031227
Where are you getting these news articles from?
>>
>>100031578
this, he literally went to the USA because he couldn't do shit in South Africa, Canada nor the UK
>>
File: 2017-05-29 23.00.43.jpg (25 KB, 480x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>100031561
The Russian is right though. Both Russia and China have existed as civilizations for thousands of years. The United States has barely lasted over 240 and is already in a steep state of decline and impending collapse.
>>
Fucking WuMaos
>>
>>100032298
In return her father will give them ten times more money in any form, That's how Chinese business works.

Nothing is free in China as well.
>>
>>100031531
This fucking chink again
>>
The only reason Elon Musk is still getting work is that he is well connected with Jew financiers. The media keeps making him out to be Tony Stark, but he's not. He was an innovator, now he is more of an integrator or others' life's work. He was just the co-founder of the company that would become Paypal. He didn't create anything. Once he got his Jew bucks, he just went around buying people and their ideas.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.