[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images (9).jpg (14 KB, 170x244)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Why did you choose to move to Brazil? It was the weather? The bundas? Lack of europeans bullying you? Well at least thank you for choosing us
>>
imagine living in japan and deciding to move to br*Zil
>>
m8 the history is the same with every immigrant that came here in 19th/20th century
the brazilian government fooled the immigrants with benefits prommises propaganda, when they arrived were submitted to live in bad rural conditions and construct the so benefits by themselves. And ironically enough, the country would be far worse if it wasn't for them.
you can ask for any italian, german, japanese, lebanese, polish and ukranian descendants about it.
>>
this was big mistake.
if there is same things happen now. no one would not go to jungle town
>>
>>100016438
based govt
>>
>>100016166
if you haven't bombed their ass they would be fine there
>>
Bump
>>
>>100016584
>no one would not go to jungle town
Meaning all would come? Yay!
>>
>>100016438
Yes,they came to substitute the freed slaves
>>
>>100016050
I don't know much about that.
But I heard our government recommended to move to Brazil Because of recession.
>>
>>100017158
The japs came in 1908 and Japan was quiet in that time(aside from the campaigns against China and the russians)
>>
>>100020603
Why do you Japanese use katakana to name Brazilian-Japanese?

To me it looks like you do not consider them Japanese anymore. From a Western perspective, it is very strange to me.
>>
>>100016584
>>100019496
kek
>>
Think with something like Volga German.
Brazil couldn't buy the black.
New coolie was required instead.
>>
File: downloadfile-47.png (205 KB, 639x737)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>100021618
You should become earth of USA.
>>
>>100021618
It's because they aren't japanese since the first
generations,they are brazilians
>>
We actually really like you, japan people.

Sorry if our govt duped you. Hope you have nice lives.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.