[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1385073702211.jpg (187 KB, 500x335)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
What's wrong with mud hutts?
>>
>>7080213
A bit ugly
>>
>>7080213
Simple, versatile, and practical. Nordics found beauty in the mundane, a true sign of the masterrace.
>>
>>7080213
They aren't large marble palaces. doesn't matter if the climate is really cold or hot or there's not enought materials around for that, it is the default civilized human dweling.
>>
>>7080223
thats celt/bryt nords built in wood
>>
>>7080237
wood and clay
>>
>>7080213
You'd have to ask a slavic or sub-saharan African board to discuss modern day mud huts.
>>
>>7080213
Nothing it's just that Africans use them.
>>
>>7080237
*Wood reinforced poo and mud
>>
File: soiltexture.png (1.98 MB, 2040x1546)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
Nothing. Mixing soil with water to separate the clay then mixing it with dung to ensure it dries evenly can be the most economic means of producing building material.
>>
>>7080213
Rain
>>
>>7080213
Humans engineering instinct expresses itself in using locally available, cheap and abundant materials. If there is lots of mud around you mud hutts may be perfect, but if you're living in a forest (or on the outskirts of an industrial metropolis) I would chose something different.
>>
>>7080213
Whats wrong with high violent crime rates?
This is what you sound you

The leftist lunatic will jump hurdles in order to pass off nigger behavior as something that is normal and fine no matter what. They see niggers built mostly mudhuts and really big mudhuts minus Ethiopia and Nubia, so try to find some higher reasoning behind it a reasoning the niggers themselves could never comprehend. As if any blacks who built mudhuts was thinking about "climate" "economy" no they were just dumbasses who were too lazy to make stone buildings.
>>
>>7081079
Is loam the stuff you usually see in England?
>>
File: soilscapes_legend[1].jpg (2.53 MB, 2481x3506)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB JPG
>>7081121
more detailed, most are loamy
>>
>>7081112
Based and schizopilled
>>
>>7081112
Europeans also built mud huts shizo, thing is practical and cheap
>>
>>7081206
>Whites did it too!
And so what? You display your racist low expectations of niggers without realizing it you leftist lunatic.
>>
File: 1561925963624.jpg (53 KB, 488x506)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>7081112
>>
>>7081112
>>7081211
Cope
>>
>>7080213
You see anon it was never about Adobe its just how they mask their obession with blacks

>>7081112
Rent free
>>
>>7081211
Are you okay?
>>
>>7080213
Ever noticed how none of those threads are about history its just them coping with fact that africans built complex societies and its just them trying to find ways to delegitimize them using the dumbest arguments possible such as:

>They didn't use this particular building materials enough

>They traded with a another group therefore that group built there civilization even though every other civilization on earth had outside trade

>they did some things we wouldn't like nowadays
>>
>>7081211
>>7081112
>"The negroes possess some admirable qualities. They are seldom unjust and have a greater abhorrence of injustice than any other people. Their sultan [the Mansa] shows no mercy to any one guilty o the least act of it. There is complete security in their country. Neither traveller nor inhabitant has anything to fear from robbers or men of violence." — Ibn Battuta
>>
File: 1550698338927.jpg (600 KB, 1622x1038)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>7080213
Nothing really
>>
File: thatch.jpg (1.37 MB, 2600x1498)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>7080213
Because stone and thatch is superior
>>
>>7080213
They are stupidly easy to destroy. During the last battle of the Anglo Zulu war at the Battle of Ulundi, the British basically Razed the entire zulu capital to the ground with a handful of primitive rockets.
>>
>>7083413
The zulus were nomads also houses aren't made to be defensive they're made to be livable
>>
nothing but rammed earth is the best
>>
>>7083343
/his/ in a nutshell
>>
>>7083367
This
>>
>>7083379
Based
>>
>>7080213
ligthning and plumbing
>>
>>7083367
Complex societies out of mud, I guess a white child building a sand castle should be praised.
>>
>>7081112
reeeee get out of my board
>>
>>7081112
Unironically what is wrong with higher crime rate. Human beings have shown that all races all equally prone to cruelty, either through a government or through crime. Higher crime rates just show that blacks are naturally inclined to resist ZOG, while whites are inclined to submit
>>
>>7083691
Except mud isn't sand also nothing wrong with using the most common building materials where you live.
>>
Nothing. they were an answer to the problems of the time.
>>
>>7081112
How can you build a big mudhut? By its defention a hut has to be a small single story building pic related isn't a hut by any accepted defention.

hut
/hət/
noun
1.
a small, simple, single-storey house or shelter.
>>
>>7084085
ZOG?
>>
>>7084517
I believe it is short for Zionist Occupied Government, conspiracy theory often spouted by white supremacists and other nationalist groups about there being a cabal of Jews who control the government associated institutions.
>>
>Surame Kingdom founded by Mohammadu kanta (the great warrior) could be said to be one of the wonders of human history, creativity and ingenuity. It is also probably the most massive stone - walled constructions in West Africa.

>Mohammad kanta built fortresses to defend Surame Kingdom against Songhai reprisal attacks. The ruins of Kanta's ancient capital of 16th and 17th century Surame were the sites of 1991 archaeological excavations by Dr. Leseigang. According to oral tradition, the mode of construction of the Kingdom manifested organizational ability, the great power and authority of kanta. The labour that built the kingdom was mobilized by the king and they included slaves and his subjects.
>>
>>7080213
wooden huts are better, but i guess making them out of mud if you live in some barren shithole is ok too
>>
File: Surame-Sokoto-2 (1).jpg (99 KB, 500x250)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>7085693
The Sultan of Sokoto was reported to have said “I have never seen this type of city wall in any part of this area, except that of Ngazargamu of the Kanem Bornu Empire”. P. K Darling described it as the “Largest ancient built stone walls in the whole of Africa.” It was believed that Surame and the associated site of Gungu, are the biggest stone cities with great potentials in archaeological value covering over 28 square kilometres between Binji and Silame local government areas. There were 14 gates to Surame City. These gates were categorized as seven great gates and seven smaller gates. The great gates connected the city with the outside world, while the seven smaller gates connected different sections of the city. Six hundred years after it was destroyed some of the gates are still standing at the site. One of the standing gates is referred to as Dashe tree gate. It was named after the Dashe tree that was standing there before the gate was created in the 15th century. The stone arrangement of the city gates, security posts, the narrow paths leading into the city through the gates, the two concentric stone walls, rectangular palace walls and the enclosures built to fortify it against external attacks, are some of the awesome features that still exist at the site till today. The Kanta palace was trapezium in shape. It used to be the seat of power and authority of the Kabi Kingdom where King Kanta resided in the 15th century. It was said to be several metres high. Even though it has collapsed, rubbles of its foundation within the rectangular walls that surrounded the palace, still serve as evidence of what Kanta’s palace looked like in those days.
>>
File: Surame-Sokoto.jpg (79 KB, 500x250)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>7085699
Northern Nigerians were the greatest subsaharan builders If one truly wants to nitpick at Sudan and Ethiopia not being considered because of "MuH BAntuioudZ".
>>
>>7081112
Based, niglovers BTFO
>>
File: lol.jpg (183 KB, 886x625)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>7085707
>Northern Nigerians were the greatest subsaharan builders
Then African architecture is even more pathetic than I thought rotfl
>>
>>7086908
What do you know about African architecture? Were you even aware of Surame before its mention here and are you well versed in its features?
>>
>>7080213
cob houses can last well over 1000 years.
>>
>>7083691
drop your pacifier?
>>
>>7084517
my eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo
>>
File: soyjack-mad.png (512 KB, 1080x1020)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>7080213
>>7081112
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LIVE IN A MUD HUT THAT'S UNCIVILISED
>>
File: african glory.jpg (96 KB, 660x387)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>7087021
>city of piled rocks
Oh wow, a feat to mage "great" zimbabwe tremble
>>
File: vinchuca.jpg (38 KB, 598x339)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>7080213
In tropical and subtropical weather there´s the matter of insects, some of them quite dangerous.
Pic related, the vector of the dreadful chagas disease.
>>
>>7084085

>petty theft and rape are Fighting the Man

Yikes
>>
>>7087180
>I didn't read or research anything
>goalposting when the narrative is no longer just mud huts
Stay away from /his/
>>
>>7087215
Sadly it is
>>
>>7087180
It's called ruins you simp
>>
File: UYqOb8u.png (18 KB, 330x358)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>7087248
>NOOOOOO YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY MY PILE OF ROCKS WAS A GREAT FEAT
>>
File: surame.jpg (570 KB, 1024x683)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>>7087340
Tbh the parts left standing do not look any better
>>
>>7087215
It's more like how it means nonconformity to the system.
>>
File: processional (1).jpg (114 KB, 863x419)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>7087348
No. Simply to recognize that the existence of stone fortifications like Surame in northern Nigeria and many others in west-central-southern Africa directly contradict the derogatory adobe meme. Numbering in the collective thousands from Mauritania and Nigeria, to Chad and Botswana/Zimbabwe. Comparible in the manpower and organization required to maintain and build as the Sudan and the Horn. It may not appeal to your personal aesthetic but regardless. They stand on their own. A 4channers opinion counts for what?
>>
File: kek.png (402 KB, 591x900)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>7087433
>Comparible in the manpower and organization required to maintain and build
With the largest local manpower and best organization all they could build was this? Really?
>>
File: Kebbi.jpg (350 KB, 1080x2280)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>7087375
>didnt read
You show you are u familiar with Surames layout with this post. The places left standing are the areas that continued to be in inhabited by the slave population of the fortification post 18th century. The vast majority became depleted when it stopped functioning as the capital of Kebbi. What you see that still stands are the maintenance and preservation done by the squatters and farmers of old Surame. Not the same warrior/builders of Muhammad Kantes time. Who instead moved south. Leaving Surame stone builders who remained to become village status.
>>
File: 1565184110036.jpg (19 KB, 540x340)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>7087476
Again. Those are ruins. You are using modern pictures to judge an centuries old structure that has long since lost any luster it would have had. One would need to see a recreation or geographical layout to get a better picture of its prime. Anyone can nitpick a photo of some ruins and say "but it looks like shit" when the place obviously wasnt always like that
>>
>>7087545
shut up bugs bunny
>>
>>7087433
>A 4channers opinion counts for what?
apparently enough for you to spend an absurd amount of your time trying to impress them.
>>
File: getimage.jpg (109 KB, 624x346)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>7087521
Hence you are saying all this civilization of great builders left us is this? That of the famed and alledged magnificent palaces and walls there is no material evidence except this? That the structures they built with their masterful engineering after 400 years are just rocks scattered on the ground? That their structures could not withstand the test of time nor they were more elaborated than piled rocks? Wow.
>>
>>7087545
With ruins like this the original structure would not have been that impressive or complex, logically
>>
>>7087603
Factual information. Trying to impress is for fags
>>
>>7087606
>>7087609
>judging ancient structures by modern ruins
Pop historian
>>
File: getimage (1).jpg (46 KB, 370x252)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>7087706
If this is all it's left from structures of 400 years ago it means they were not very complex nor very resistent nor very elabored and they were comparable at something like great zimbabwe at best
>>
>>7087729
Well given the fact no one maintained it after the City went by by
>>
>>7086908
Why did you post entirely different structure?
>>
>>7087729
No
>>
>>7087752
He doesn't know anything about them
>>
>>7087745
>no one maintained it
The problem is not that it fully collapsed which is normal to a degree (even if many older civilizations' monuments are still standing after millennia of no maintenance, wars and disasters), it's the fact that the materials which are left indicate the structures were not very complex, sturdy and very much primitive, akin to something like Great Zimbabwe, as I said
>>
>>7087752
Because it's one of the most significative ancient structures left in Northern Nigeria and as you can see it's not that much
>>
>>7087754
Your mono-word denial based on feeling reminds me of a certain african poster
>>
>>7087756
Obessed
>>
>>7087768
Actually not really most structured have colasped without proper maintenance this in particular was a series of walls long forgotten most likely currently being used as building materials by the locals
>>
>>7087772
Its not you just posted a random building
>>
File: 1520875437346.jpg (84 KB, 838x648)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>7087776
>>
>>7085697
>wooden huts are better

Wood rots and not as good at temp moderation.
>>
>>7087790
>Actually not really
Can you make it a bit less obvious? Thanks
>most structured have colasped without proper maintenance
Plenty did not . And, aside, what these remains reveal is that surame's buildings were not much more architecturally complex and advanced than great zimbabwe's. Plenty of ruined sites point to advanced architectural techniques and materials, this does not. Period


>>7087793
> you just posted a random building
I posted one of the most significative ancient structures left in Northern Nigeria because the anon before had said "Northern Nigerians were the greatest subsaharan builders", if you try to focus one second you will get it
>>
>>7087793
This
>>
>>7087835
You expanded your folder? Bravo!
>>
>>7087839
Seething
>>
>>7087790
It's well known that during the Sokoto Caliphate's time that conquered walled cities (Surame being one of them) in northern Nigeria were often scrapped by local Hausa villagers or used for new buildiing projects after their defeat. Many of the walled inhabitants were also driven to migrate or simply enslaved. The former becoming Zongo settlers and the latter taken away. Not to mention the large, urbanized population density of the region. That is always experiencing siege warfare. A shifting, rising and falling of city-states. All contributions to the 500 year decline of Surame and other fortifications. Some maintained better than others. While most were outright destroyed or scrapped.
>>
>>7087845
>Schizoposting
>>
>>7087846
Wrong building
>>
>>7087890
> were often scrapped
And the remains show that they were clearly not very complex nor advanced technique and material-wise to begin with
>or used for new buildiing projects
Such as?
>Some maintained better than others.
Such as?
>>
>>7087900
What? Are you projecting now?
>>
>>7087902
>I posted one of the most significative ancient structures left in Northern Nigeria because the anon before had said "Northern Nigerians were the greatest subsaharan builders", if you try to focus one second you will get it
You are incredibly stupid even by negroid standards my friend
>>
>>7087907
>And the remains show
Citation needed. Barely any extensive archeological studies have yet to be done on Surame.
>Such as?
Surrounding village homes, cattle fencing, other nearby fortifications that later Sultans prioritized such as Gwandu.bfor example it was a common practice for the Fula jihad states to scrap local architecture or even outright condemn their maintenance. Macina with Djenne, Sokoto with Kebbi and Fombina with Adamawa are such examples.
>Such as?
Kano, Katsina, Zinder, Agadez, Zaria, Sokoto all have some fairly well maintained Tubali buildings. Some even still construct them in traditional ways. But nothing like the walled cities of old. Which were made of a variety of materials including stone, adobe and fire brick.
>>
>>7087911
>I was wrong but MUh EGo
Cope
>>
>>7087909
Wrong anon kek
>>
>>7087956
>Citation needed.
See all pics above which show that surame was built with crudely piled unshaped rocks, thin walls, no complex architectural elements of sort nor advanced materials.
>Barely any extensive archeological studies have yet to be done on Surame.
Hence until proven otherwise, all evidence shows it was fairly primitive
> other nearby fortifications
Which are no more advanced
>all have some fairly well maintained Tubali buildings.
As above
>>
>>7087958
I was not wrong, dude made a statement about Northern Nigerians and I posted a building made by Northern Nigerians.
Learn basic logic dumb ape.
>>
>>7087963
I answered your comment directly with no mention of anyone else, how could that be wrong lmao?
Jesus, users of this board are dumb as crap
>>
File: 1564609303971.gif (1.13 MB, 208x208)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB GIF
>>7087981
>>7087987
>>7087993
>>
File: Surame .jpg (502 KB, 794x1544)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wajaonline.org/waja-40417/&ved=2ahUKEwjRo46omYPkAhWsTt8KHfn6DLsQFjAMegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw17ZjXX02pAFcq9D696kU3L&cshid=1565815068882
>>
>>7088035
We aren't on twitter son
>>
>>7088062
This isnt real life boy
>>
>>7080213
Nothing
>>
>>7080213
They're outdated, as are the people who still build them
>>
>>7081046
? >>7085693 >>7085699 >>7087433 >>7087521 >>7088042
>>
File: 1565256591250.jpg (36 KB, 406x409)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>7088173
I think they look comfy
>>
>>7087981
Still no answer?
>>
File: Spoon feed me.gif (309 KB, 450x254)
309 KB
309 KB GIF
>>7088194
>>
>>7088214
>s-stop critizing our piled crude rocks, w-we wuz great buildaz!
>n-no, d-don't post evidence which shows africa was a spearchucker "civilization", read We Wuz Kangz by Marcus Garvey!
>lemme post da funny gif
Such intelligence. And people wonder why africa was, is and will always be a primitive shithole
>>
>>7080223
Who is superior between Nords and Nigeriens?
>>
>>7088304
Pot and kettle, but nigzoorians smell even worse
>>
>>7080213
There are better options.
>>
>>7088266
>>s-stop critizing
You mean goalposting
>d-don't post evidence
Where?
>We Wuz Kangz
By posting places that actually existed?
>africa was, is and will always be
Wrong. Read a book
>>
>>7088392
>goalposting
Which goal did I shift, my sub50IQ African friend?
>Where?
All above
>By posting places that actually existed?
Piled rocks to make primitive structures on par with "great" zimbabwe, evidence in my favor
>Read a book
I read doze, they all confirm africa is and always was a primitive underdeveloped shithole. Maybe you mean "read an afrocentric book", that would suit your delusions better I bet
>>
File: b7e8f_ndsy.gif (366 KB, 499x274)
366 KB
366 KB GIF
>>7088304
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/rules-hygiene-islam-signs-last-hour/amp/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_hygienical_jurisprudence
>>
File: 1565665215779.gif (1.61 MB, 480x360)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>7088428
>*did I shift?
Fixed. Yes you did
>sub50IQ African friend?
neither.
>in my favor
In favor for goalposting yes. First its mud huts. Then when more than just huts are shown then the narrative changes. /his/ is rife with /pol/ circlejerking with that talking point.
>they all confirm africa
Sources? Show me what you read
>Maybe you mean
No. I mean books not written by crackpots with an agenda or bias such as you
>>
File: 1565799885877.png (1.92 MB, 1364x1150)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>7088477
I asked you WHICH goal I shifted dumb negro, how are you so stupid you can not even answer a straightforward question?
> First its mud huts.
When did I ever say that, dumb negro? Not only I never did as my first post was this >>7086908, but the thread is about mud huts in general and not even African mud huts specifically, learn to read, you stupid ape.
>Sources
Thousands, all around us, history itself shows Africa was immensely underdeveloped and primitive.
>I mean books not written by crackpots
>crackpot=not a delusional afrocentard
Great logic lol
>>
>>7088477
And stop posting these shitty gifs for fuck's sake
>>
>>7088554
>>7088558
>>
File: 1297200359555.png (32 KB, 836x983)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>7088554
>>
File: 1392218501176.png (48 KB, 838x983)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>7088569
>>
>>7088567
>dumb nigger keeps acting like a dumb nigger, no human logic to be found
More news at 11
>>
>>7088569
>>7088578
Which one are you anon? >>7088554
>>
>>7088453
And that my friends is why the Muslim neighborhoods in Paris are the cleanest!
>>
>>7088580
I'm not a nigger but your grandchildren will be
>>
>>7088582
>implying Paris was ever clean
Inb4 nitpicked photos of upscale Paris
>>
>>7088586
Nope, I live in a rather negroid-free country shifting to the right wing, my grandchildren won't be sub80IQ apes luckily lol
>>
>>7088596
>wishful thinking
>thinks he will be spared from the coming horde or Chinese-African dominance
Good luck to you. Future ancestor of niggerchinks blasians
>>
>>7088605
>African dominance
Fucking lmao
From WE WUZ KANGZ to WE LL B KANGZ, it's an improvement at least
But if nigs are happy to be beasts of burden to mr. Chang I'll let them be
>>
File: NNYEc1KPSs-6.png (36 KB, 300x250)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>7088618
You can live confidently knowing that Mars will be inhabited by Blasian arabic speakers
>>
File: 0f8.png (473 KB, 680x486)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>7088799
>Chang you my greatest ally we rule the world together
>yes Ngubu now go in mine for me prease and serr me your rand
>>
>>7080213
Glad this thread devolved into another /pol/ Chimpout
>>
>>7088824
>whites fear Chinese-African unity
Why do whitoids act like obessed ex-girlfriends when it comes to African affairs?
>>
File: 1469471778699.jpg (223 KB, 754x1598)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>7088834
>Massa Chang you my friend right?
>why you tarking to me you srave?
>>
File: 1462751228968.jpg (655 KB, 1856x3624)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>7088872
>Massa Chang we rule da world togetha
>Why this ugry gorirra tarking to me?
>>
>>7088892
Still made aren't you? So mad all you can do while you seething is spamm images from some chinese video.
>>
Blacks are so thin-skinned they went completely apeshit as early as somebody just mentioned "mud huts" lmao, talk of an inferiority complex
>>
File: mud cookie.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>7088900
Mad that I am not a sub80IQ stinky ape? No lol
>>
>>7088907
>>7088904
Lol poltards seething this hard
>>
>>7088904
Says the ones constantly spamming hate threads over adobe mosque

Irony doesn't exist in your world does it?
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>7088910
>muhfugu u z seethin
subhuman negroid IQ at work
>>
>>7080213
Mental health and neuropsychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.


Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojak Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will oftentimes have some anon/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojak and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.
>>
>>7088914
If blacks are ashamed of their shit "history" and chimp out with the strength of a thousand apes as soon as they see it, it's nobody but their fault.
>>
>>7088917
When the poltard runs out of arguments he begins to throw and autistic hissie fit
>>
>>7088923
Aren't you lot the ones constantly spamming threads screeching about the inferiority of black history?

You seem to be the ones who are upset
>>
File: oogabooga.jpg (46 KB, 480x272)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>7088925
Which arguments should I present further? I proved already that negroids were living in primitive shithole and the groid apes ran away to not face the truth, now they are chimping out and pretending it didn't happen, so in denial they are of their tribal apelike origins
>>
>>7088930
I never made a thread about the Djenne shithouse, I just jump in to have a laugh at nignogs screeching, then I BTFO them
>>
File: Eurangutans of his.jpg (423 KB, 1080x1273)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
Why are the /pol/tards constantly raiding /his/? Everytime they show up they are more and more devolved. They cant possibly survive being that fragile
>>
>>7088941
Sure you didn't sure you didn't what ever helps you cope with you obsession

>>7088934
Still can't make an actual argument can you?
>>
>>7088958
This is how they cope with their existence
>>
>>7088930
...upset that there are so many blacks living in white countries
>>
>>7088930
/his/ essentially
>>
>>7088958
They can't even make arguments anymore just shit gotchas and "see look at this photo arguments"

At least when they used to post poorly sourced infographics that could actually be used for a discussion.
>>
File: fail lol.png (797 KB, 838x816)
797 KB
797 KB PNG
>>7088960
>negroids get destroyed and exposed as primitive subhumans
>NNOOOOO THAT DOESN'T COUNT
Whatever helps you cope.
>>
>>7088960
Nigs act so though and they are so thin skinned lmao
>>
>>7088963
Your point?
>>
>>7088963
Thetes way more whites in Africa then blacks in Europe. Hell if we include people who are the product of mixing the number of euro descent folk in Africa jumps high.
>>
>>7088978
Kinda like having a rat infestation I'd guess, luckily did not experience it
>>
>>7088981
>Thetes way more whites in Africa then blacks in Europe.
Source?
>>
>>7088976
Who ever said a come was high african technology? Could you make actual arguments instead of spamming your nonsense?
>>
>>7088977
Is that why you can only act tough online?
>>
>>7088982
Not really
>>
File: books.png (67 KB, 685x1037)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>7088976
>>
File: handsome.jpg (141 KB, 960x1600)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>7088976
>>7089001
>>
>>7088988
Come and see then negroid boy :)
>>
>>7088986
Nigger, all the arguments I made about even the greatest west african architecture being on par with great zimbabwe at best as proven by the simple nature of the remains were NOT refuted, and I got only vague answers, gifs and excuses with no evidence as replies, and you still think niggers did not get debunked enough?
If niggers are so ashamed of their simian origins that's alright with me, but do not pretend I did not smack the apecentric fantasies already
>>
>>7088982
>doesn't experience it
>thinks he knows what it's like
Get outside more anon
>>
>>7088981
Hahahahahahahhahahaha
>>
>>7089005
Alright post were you live faggot and lets go
>>
File: What an absolute pussy.gif (222 KB, 220x121)
222 KB
222 KB GIF
>>7089005
>everyone who makes fun of me is a negroid
Kek
>>
>>7089001
>it's another muh magical university meme
Shitbuktu did not produce anything noteworthy, negro. Influenced modern sciences, litterature, technology etc. in NO WAY. I asked a thousand anybody to provide an example of something relevant they produced, and never got an answer. As one anon said once, the shithouse in timbuktu could have been filled with rolls of toiler paper and the relevance would have roughly been the same.
>>
>>7089007
You were essentially arguing with yourself the entire time. It was embarrassing. Everyone can see the narrative you're trying to push because of goalposting
>>
>>7089002
Why are you even posting elder skinny nigs with dumb caps, idiot?
>>
So I see insecure white guys and edgy teenagers came to /his/ to go 'my wee wee is bigger than the blacks' again I see. Well I guess it is a change of pace from the usual 'straight white men are the most oppressed group in the world' spiel they have for the rest of the site.
>>
>>7089021
>because of goalposting
Subhuman nigger, read here >>7088554
The post never shifted but in your tiny negroid brains, since I never made them.

> It was embarrassing.
For negroid posters? Yeah. They started spamming dumb gifs like twitter retards lol
>>
>>7089019
Actually Timbuktu produced over 1000000 manuscripts were the first to document the spreading and cause of Malaria plus the first documentation of the Negative health effects of tobacco smoking
>>
File: apes.jpg (97 KB, 634x420)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>7089028
>WAAAAAH STOP SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT NEGROIDS
no lol
>>
File: EGYPT-2-768x639.jpg (96 KB, 768x639)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>7088962
>>7088973
God have mercy on their pathetic forms because their women sure as hell wont. KARA BOGA
>>
>>7089035
>produced over 1000000 manuscripts
None of which was relevant for the evolution of world science, technology, medicine etc.
> first to document the spreading and cause of Malaria
Documented and described in Eurasia since various centuries bc
>>
>>7089024
>posts about cataracts surgery in West Africa
>posts a picture of a West African man post cataracts surgery
>anon doesn't put 2 in 2 together or simply doesn't read
What is your IQ?
>>
>>7089046
>Documented and described in Eurasia since various centuries bc

Source.
>>
>>7089048
Don't argue with him. Just report and sage this thread
>>
>>7089038
What truth some random photos you saved and are now spamming?
>>
>>7089048
>cataracts surgery in West Africa
WOW that very thing which was made by both egyptians and indians 1000 years before christ, negroids got to it in 1600 AD after trading with arabs for 6-700 years
That's a record by negro standards I guess
>>
>>7089052
Hippocrates described fairly accurately its symptoms, Columella associated it with flying swamp insects, Chinese described it too

negroids despite living in malaria infested territories took some centuries more ofc lol
>>
>>7089038
Never said for you to stop so ease up on the persecution complex. We get it, you want to claim credit for accomplishments of men long dead because your skin tones match.
>>
File: ape.jpg (65 KB, 580x386)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>7089075
>I-I know n-niggers were and are primitive apes, b-but you aren't Archimedes or Caesar so checkmate there goes your argument
Pathetic attempt to a strawman by a pathetic inferior subhuman
>>
>>7089075
What ever helps him wake up the next day
>>
>>7089081
Do you actually know what a strawman is?

Based of what you're post you don't seem to
>>
>>7088554
someone post the anti-nord/europe ones
>>
>>7089073
>negroids despite living in malaria infested territories took some centuries more ofc lol


You mean during the Middle ages? It all of humanity multiple centuries to learn this humans aren't born knowing these things
>>
>>7089087
It's when you try to deny the evidence and derail the argument by accusing me of doing I thing I never did nor hinted, but ofc I was not expecting a subhuman like you to understand the meaning of its words
>>
>>7089096
What evidence? The random photos you're spamming?
>>
File: normieon4chan.jpg (102 KB, 500x1200)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>7089028
you have the rest of the internet, media and academia on your side. why do you come here?
>>
>>7089094
>humans aren't born knowing these things
Those who are more likely to be exposed to it logically should learn it first, but since negroids are sub-human this logic does not apply to them
>>
>>7089098
So, do you keep a folder dedicated to stuff like this or is it in a big jumble of your downloads folder?
>>
File: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.png (2.15 MB, 1444x1416)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>7089098
I'm waiting
>>
>>7089099
>nigger can't read
more news at 11
>>7089007
>>
>>7089100
Are you demanding that I leave your safespace? There seems to be an implication here.
>>
>>7089105
I just remember the names
>>
>>7089103
>Those who are more likely to be exposed to it logically should learn it first, but since negroids are sub-human this logic does not apply to them

Ah op africans have known about malaria for centuries whats you're argument that they didn't? All tropical regions are likely to exposed to it wheres your post shitting pajeets then?
>>
File: lmaooooooo.png (3.68 MB, 1672x1106)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB PNG
>>7089106
So?
>>
>>7089106
So your evidence is technology Europeans adopted from the chinese?
>>
>>7089108
So no evidence?
>>
>>7089112
>Ah op
I kinda missed you dumb nigger
>whats you're argument that they didn't?
That we can see from historical data people less exposed to it identified symptoms and causes before africans
>wheres your post shitting pajeets then?
On the street. Plus I do not hate Ranjeeps, they are alright
>>
>>7089114
I bet anons tendies will be extra tasty once he finishes posting his infographs and dropped enough redpills for the day.
>>
File: IMG_6317-L.jpg (197 KB, 800x534)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>7089114
>>
>>7089116
>torsion artillery is chinese
>oxybeles and gastraphetes derived weaponry is chinese
Why are you even on his?
>>
>>7089121
So you just admited you're obsessed with blacks thanks
>>
>>7089123
What redpills?
>>
>>7089117
Evidence from remains which I explained, but if niggers can't read or are too stupid to understand I can't be bothered to explain for the 100th time either
>>
>>7089125
>we wuz half eurasian n shieeet
still looks worse btw
>>
>>7089134
Thats not evidence thats just whats left after who knows what happened you're moron with no evidence no documents no academic sources just a photo
>>
>>7089136
Ah yes Somalians and Ethiopians are only black when its something bad
>>
Wasn't this guy talking about how darkies couldn't do stuff then shifted to "they dud it later"?
>>
>>7089143
>thats just whats left
And precisely since the materials are so poor, basic, non-elaborated and scarce it can be inferred this famous nignog shithole was no more complex than other basic african structures like "great" zimbaboonwe
>>
>>7089134
So you have no sources no actual evidence just photos with context no nothing and thats you best argument?
>>
>>7089145
Never said that, they are genetically part eurasian and that's a fact
>>
>>7089046
>None of which was relevant for the evolution of world science, technology, medicine etc.
It absolutely was. It was a big player in the spread of literacy, the sciences and world knowledge throughout West Africa for many centuries. The "Ink Road" between the Sahel-Sudan, Maghreb and Andalus is well documented. With products, skills, students, data going both ways across the Sahara and Gibraltar. The fact that you are unaware of how extensive the Transaharan Book Trade and how integral a well-rounded education was in much of Subsaharan Africa is telling. To ignore those regions that contributed to and were apart of the Islamic golden age is big dumb dumb. Books and medical skills were exported, while prospective students and architects were imported.
>>
>>7089147
So once again you have no argument and no evidence
>>
>>7089149
>part Eurasian

Lol this fucking guy. They are still vastly black and african. By your logic Finns are asian.
>>
>>7089146
Well, nobody still proved to me they had high tech or timbuktu produced nothing of use in the development of science etc., if niggers are too dumb to read and address my points i'm not to blame
>>
>>7089055
Based comrade
>>
>>7089148
>>7089155
Yes I do, the evidence is all above and I won't bother linking it for some lazy nigger, the argument is that
>basic primitive remains of roughly piled rocks = no great tech or materials were used
We can litterally see primitive materials laying on the ground yet dumb niggers in denial are too dumb to get it lmao
>>
>>7089149
Oh yes i forgot they aren't real blacks everything they accomplished was because of this Eurasian DNA the fact thar they're farless developed than "real black" doesn't matter.
>>
>>7089162
What evidence the photos of the ruins? So out of context photos is your evidence? Seriously thats all?
>>
>>7089151
>It was a big player in the spread of literacy, the sciences and world knowledge throughout West Africa for many centuries
So nothing that contributed to the development of world science, technology, medicine etc as those places were even bigger more primitive shitholes
> Books and medical skills were exported,
None of which had a lasting noteworthy effect
>>
File: 0cwIzFT.png (296 KB, 1205x1515)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>7089156
You tell me
>>
>>7089100
Safespace tranny?
>>
>>7089166
>What evidence the photos of the ruins?
>Visual evidence is not evidence because it insults my puny nigger feelings
Lmao it's the best direct evidence you can get, cope
>>
>>7089163
>everything they accomplished was because of this Eurasian DNA
Possibly
>>
>>7089157
No you just shift goslposts when people call out. Application of science or knowledge is important which you fail to understand.
>>
>>7089129
This
>>
>>7089173
No its not evidence because it ignores archeology the history you're argument ignores any and all historical context while you completely ignored all the arguments based of actual archology
>>
>>7089174
That's not how shit works.
>>
>>7089175
>No you just shift goslposts when people call out.
>goalpost is about mechanical tech
>i get no answer in those regards
>i point it out
>no you shifted it
Niggerlovers getting dumber than their pets
>>
>>7089174
Why are they so shit now? What happened to all that DNA?
>>
File: 1565809050193~2.jpg (555 KB, 1080x2280)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>>7089173
>>
>>7089183
>all the arguments based of actual archology
Bad news Kabobo, actual archeology studies ruins. Those are the materials at the disposition of actual archeology. The remains of the shithouse show it was primitive and built with primitive materials. Sorry.
>>
>>7089187
>wall of text about some irrelevant ape kingdom
>no visual nor material evidence
kek
>>
>>7089185
All you've done was shift the goal you went from do they have it to did they do it first

That's called shifting the goalpost
>>
>>7089188
*ruins and remains, primarily*
>>
>>7089186
whitey stole it
>>
>>7080213
They're not modern.
>>
>>7089188
You remains aren't the only way we judge monuments right? Considering how environmental factors could effect them once agian you have no evidence beyond "see look at it" you have no academic studies on the ruins just photos you specifically selected to argue your point
>>
>>7089197
Nice to see. You don't care about actual academic research
>>
>>7089198
My post was about MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY illitterate subhuman, read it slowly a dozen times to understand
>do they have it to did they do it first
afrocentard said "we wuz discoverin malaria first", i corrected it and pointed out how funny it was they did it so late, it was a side argument detached from the one about mechanical tech

learn to read and to use basic logic, dumb subhuman
>>
>>7089207
>You remains aren't the only way we judge monuments right?
They are the most faithful and accurate way we can measure them by ourselves. Not the only method but the most trustworthy. And in this case it clearly shows it was primitive and built with primitive materials. Again, sorry.
>>
>>7089212
>See its about mechanical technology

So yeah shifting the goat post
>>
>>7089208
>gets asked for direct evidence of ARCHITECTURE
>posts about HISTORY of some kangzdome
>no y u no care u offend my ape feelings
No wonder nigs were living in shit huts and at best piled rocks lmao
>>
>>7089224
Subhuman, the original post is HERE >>7088976
and it was never shifted, niggers were just too stupid to respond coherently
>>
File: Surame-Sokoto-2~2.jpg (84 KB, 500x250)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>7089220
No its not given how ruins can deteriorate over time for a multitude of reasons its way we don't just go off what we can immediately see
>>
>>7089229
It just says high technology can you read?
>>
>>7089225
>gets refuted

>has to chimpout and shit post to cope


What ever helps you live to see tomorrow i guess
>>
>>7089234
>No its not
Yes it is retard, if you want to see the way, techiques and materials something was built you first look at ruins as they are the most truthful sample you can have
> can deteriorate over time
True, but remains her clearly show it was primitive and built with primitive materials.
>>
>>7089247
>I ask for direct visual ARCHITECTURAL evidence
>I get ramblings about HISTORY and chronology rather than what I asked
>hah me refute u
No wonder niggers had not even the wheel
>>
>>7089249
Repeating the same points over and over again. You lost lol get over it.
>>
>>7089240
It means technological development, not medicine you dumb ape
>>
>>7089255
Just like people repeat the earth spins around the sun. Because it's true. The materials were primitive and the techniques were primitive from what the remains show. Given that niggers built it it's no wonder it was so inferior and lasted less than 4 centuries lmao
>>
Niggers BTFO once again
It was a good day
>>
>>7089168
>contributed to the development of world science, technology, medicine etc
A lot actually. Again. It played a big part in the spread of those scholarly pursuits within West Africa and last I checked West Africa is apart of the world. Not to mention the sahel-sudans educated communities everyday knowledge transfer as a member of the greater islamic world.
>None of which had a lasting noteworthy effect
It does when you are aware of and consider the fact that an entire zeitgeist was shared between them and the rest of the islamic world.
>>
>>7089266
>last I checked West Africa is apart of the world.
Which had no influence in the development of world science, technology, medicine etc
Maybe rather than world i should have used "modern", so i see your point, but it doesn't change the fact it was relevant only within the context of that tiny backwater shithole west africa
> that an entire zeitgeist was shared between them and the rest of the islamic world.
Which is why none of them had a lasting noteworthy effect and we can pinpoint to no one who did
>>
>>7089265
right actually looks pretty dope
>>
>>7089275
You look pretty cope right now
>>
>>7089277
looks cool to me, idk.
>>
>>7089261
>>7089265
Cringe
>>
>>7089265
The hair is badass
>>
>>
>>7089322
>>
>>7089323
>>
>>7089328
>>
>>7089331
>>
>>7089335
>>
>>7089336
>>
>>7089337
This is barely even grazing the surface of what Surame might hold considering very little indepth archaeology has been done. This is honesty the most one could find on the subject matter. The coming years will be a very exciting time for African historians as more and more long ignored locations are given focus.
>>
>>7089202
>Jews stole it

Fixed.
>>
>>7080213
Nothing, really. Cheap and easy to build/maintain. Perfect for the plebians.
Just really bad for larger structures or storage.
>>
>>7089415
No. Every single caucasian migration into subsahara got eternally BTFO. Assimilated by black BVLLS every last one of them
>>
>>7089145
ethiopians around me are pretty chill and respectful. dont really have anything bad to say about em.
>>
>>7089482
Agreed. Much better than Europeans
>>
>>7088453
>In Muslim countries, bathrooms are often equipped with a Muslim shower situated next to the toilet, so that individuals may wash themselves properly.
That's hardcore.
>>
>>7081112
WHOA the whiplash from the op to this post
>>
>>7081211
Wut
>>
>>7089156
But Finns are Asian
also sage
>>
>>7083379
Yeah well we colonized, killed, encouraged chattel slavery, and destroyed their empires across their continent and look at the high crime rates now not so safe any more huh whaddaya say to that
>>
>>7083462
>my family died in the battle of britain
NATURAL SELECTION AT ITS FINEST
>>
>>7083691
If that white child builds a rain-resistant sand castle able to stand hundreds of years and house thousands of families and public facilities like libraries, schools, and market commerce, sure.
>>
>>7083691
Honest question, what do you think bricks are made out of?
>>
>>7087606
Yeah because as we all know Jericho was really just a bunch of rocks
>>
>>7087545
Stop man, he's just retarded
>>
>>7089676
steel
>>
>>7089658
Wdf
>>
File: norditcs2.jpg (1.79 MB, 2000x3623)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>7080213
nords are in the cope stage after the denial LMAO
>>
>>7089868
Based
>>
>>7081079
who /loam/ here??
>>
>>7089331
I am curious as to how they "calculated" the alledged height of the walls as not one is left fully standing
>>7089335
Piled crude rocks like great zimbabwe
>>7089336
Piled crude rocks like great zimbabwe
Seems like great zimbaboonwe is the peak of afroengineering
>>
>>7089442
>Meanwhile some horner groups are nearly 50% eurasian
>Meanwhile african americans have white grandpas
>>
>>7089675
>rain-resistant sand castle
>On Thursday 5 November 2009, the upper section of the southern large tower of the qibla wall collapsed after 75 mm (3 in.) of rain had fallen in a 24-hour period
>able to stand hundreds of years a
>In 1906, the French administration in the town arranged for the original mosque to be rebuilt and at the same time for a school to be constructed on the site of Seku Amadu's mosque.
A team of kids might do better
>>
>>7090875
>>7090879
>trying too hard
>>
>>7090888
>doesn't understand that amount of rainfall all at once is monumental in that area
>doesn't understand that the colonial rebuilding of the mosque was due to Macina Caliphate prohibitions of its maintenance
>>
>>7090879
>>Meanwhile african americans have white grandpas

Some of them have white grandmas.
>>
>>7089019
>Shitbuktu did not produce anything noteworthy, negro.
Just like most of the world outside of North central Europe
>>
Why's this thread still up? The question was already answered here >>7080223
>>
>>7091453
Muhfugu bix nood stop saying the truth crakah
>>
>>7091466
>Greatest african architectural achievement can't withstand less than a decimetre of rain
>Mbungus are too dumb to think of rebuilding their great mud hut till Pierre told them to
Funniest board on 4chin
>>
>>7091571
It's mostly paternal DNA, but imagine being proud that great grandpa Mfungu was raped by some bucket-teeth anglo hag
>>
>>7091647
>Greatest african architectural achievement
Your claim alone. Only you push that narrative.
>too dumb to think of rebuilding
Literally was prohibited by Macina conquerors. It's not like they didnt want to
>Funniest board
For children maybe
>>
>>7091642
What truth? The criticism of Surame archeology was based on 0 facts
>>
>>7090879
And your point is?
>>
>>7091754
>The criticism of Surame archeology was based on 0 facts
Which criticism? Archeology clearly goes to show via both remains still standing and materials on the ground that the techiques used to build it (dry stacked up unshaped rocks) and materials (slabs of rock) were zimbaboonwe tier primitive. Have you got no eyes that you don't see it?
>>
>>7091749
>Your claim alone
Given the rest are almost all shittier and it's one of the most iconic i'd say it's a serious contender
>Literally was prohibited by Macina conquerors
At least those ones had some artistic sense if they didn't want to see that mud castle again
>>
>>7083383

Probably built by the French. No way the locals made this.
>>
>>7087433
The architecture in the background was not made by nogs. Source for this?
>>
>>7088554
Architecture from sub-Saharan is shit but this is cherrypicking..
>>
>>7092677
>>7092701
Both were built by locals. An no. Find it yourself
>>
>>7092677
It's shitty and primitive enough they might have built it
>>7092701
Mud courtyard is indeed subsaharan, larger white building? Nope. Not within their possibilities.
>>7092747
It's the tomb of one of the most important leader of Songhai
>>
File: 1560268287510.jpg (246 KB, 1203x563)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>7092747
>The tomb/mosque/mauselum dedicated to one of the greastest and most glorious King of the Songhay Empire, largest Empire in the history of Sub-Saharan Africa, is cherry picking
Askia Muhammad would like to have a word with you.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.