[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: FB_IMG_1562908815280.jpg (49 KB, 831x481)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Why continue to procreate and overpopulate the earth if you can easily adopt a child?
>>
File: 1561931746489.jpg (72 KB, 700x538)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Because I want the Earth to be overpopulated
>>
>>6919366
>World is overpopulated by 3rd world poopskins who will never consider adoption and fuck without protection
>A-adopt brown children whitey the world is overpopulated


Also:

>Europe needs more foreigners due to low birth rates
>Stop breeding Europe is overpopulated
>>
>>6919366
No one gives up normal healthy kids, at least not to the foster system. If the kid isn't truly impossible to deal with nine times out of ten either the birth parents keep them or they stay within the extended family.
Why the fuck would I want to make myself responsible for a retard who has likely been molested?
>>
because of locust insects known as australoids/poos (neoaustraloids = mongoloids/spics)
>>
>why would you want to raise your own kid when you can get yourself the kid of third world drug addicts with 85 IQs.
>>
>>6919366
I don’t want a store bought kid, they’re always better when you make them at home
>>
>>6919376
>>Europe needs more foreigners due to low birth rates
>>Stop breeding Europe is overpopulated
nobody is saying europe is overpopulated, the world itself is overpopulated, europe has low birthrates, thus the logical thing is for europeans to bring in population from places like africa instead of adding to the overall world population
>>
File: Merry.jpg (334 KB, 720x888)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
Imagine adopting a daughter just so you can listen to Tyrone impregnate her upstairs when she's 15
>>
>>6919517
Why are you listening in the first place?
>>
>>6919517
What's the deal with the fixation on black guys dating white women? They're not the most common interracial relationship and black dudes really aren't as desirable as let on.

Look at the data and you'll see that they do marginally better with non black women on dating apps than Indians and Asians. Its to the point that PUA forums will tell black dudes to not even bother with Tinder and focus on ground game.

Women who love BBC are just a very vocal minority. I'm sure BBC porn is disproportionately prominent due to white guys with weird complexes.
>>
>>6919580
Depends where you live. It's very common to see white women in at least sexual relationships with black guys in most urban areas of america.
>>
>>6919516
The actual logical thing would be to create a war or a plague
>>
>>6919366
because my country is underpopulated and needs children in order to survive
>>
>>6919366
because it feels so good anon, something you would know if you were not a FAGGOT
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>6919516
>the logical thing would be for Europeans to effectively remove themselves from existence and populate the western world with a rapidly expanding low iq workforce shit skins

how convenient!
>>
>>6919630
have sex
(but use contraceptives)
>>
>>6919516
that won't stop overpopulation, but you're trolling of course
>>
>>6919641
It won't stop overpopulation, but it will prevent it from getting worse than it already is.
>>
>>6919590
Only women with black boyfriends over here look like an even fatter version of princess Fiona.
>>
>>6919645
it will just overpopulate europe as well
>>
>>6919366
Because depriving yourself of things, such as the drive to reproduce, to make up for China's total lack of self control on the global scale is stupid.
>>
>>6919366
you should look up negative outcomes observed in adoption situations and behavioral differences between adopted children and their adopted parents. not very good
>>
>>6919654
No it won't. It would simply replace the lost population within Europe due to low birthrate.

Scenario A: Europe and Africa are both above replacement rate, they both contribute to overpopulation

Scenario B: Africa is above replacement rate, but Europe is below. Only Africa contributes to overpopulation. Some of the African population is shifted into Europe.

Understand now?
>>
>>6919517
thats the good thing about adoption, YOU can impregnate her think about it, thats the only worthwhile way to raise a daughter
>>
>>6919676
So you want to replace low birthrate population with a high birth rate population, that would increase the birthrate because it would effectivly turn europe demographicaly into africa it would severly increase overpopulation, we should do the opposite replace high bithrate population with low birthrate population, which would be the opposite of what is happening now and for the last 100 years
>>
>>6919690
Scenario B is favourable because it is the scenario where less overpopulation is being produced overall. Africa is contributing, but Europe is not. Europe needs replacement population because the economy will collapse without it, but it's better to shift some from Africa than have Europe contributing to overpopulation in addition to Africa.
>>
>>6919366
I want to continue my line.
>>
>>6919704
Why?
>>
>>6919694
but with your "scenario" europe will becmoe afrcia and it will turn to scenario A in a generation or two
>>
>>6919706
That's not a guarantee, and population has to be replaced in Europe one way or the other in order for the economy to function.
>>
>>6919719
Not the same guy, but I see two options here. Raise European birthrates, or take African migration. Now I wonder, which is the better choice to have more of. Africans or Europeans?
>>
>>6919705
Because its my body's purpose. It would be easy to say no to if you didn't have the urges and impulses your ape body comes with.
>>
>>6919719
>population has to be replaced in Europe
no it doesnt
the birthrates right now arent optimal but theyre fine for the near future, you dont always have to be in a population boom the european ecenomy is good enough to handle it, and automation is lowering the need for workforce, i think that going through a bit of ecenomic hardship is better than turning europe into africa in every way
>>
>>6919729
Raising European birthrates would make the world overpopulation issue worse.
>>
>>6919753
if youre worried so much about overpopulation why target europe? its hardly important when it comes to population the issues are SEA china india and soon africa
>>
File: Wut la Wut.jpg (75 KB, 576x688)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>6919366
>overpopulate the earth
This is a meme
>>
>>6919366
Nobody wants to get genetically cucked just becayse some niggers are too dumb to use pills.
>>
>>6919753
they will raies either way either by europeans or migrants/invaders whou do you want more subsaharns or europeans?
>>
>>6919764
Europe has low birthrates on its own. There's no reason to encourage them to contribute to the problem when it would make more logical sense to simply shift population from overpopulated areas instead.
>>
>>6919780
by doing that youre maing things worse and again why target europe not asia and africa which are the real overpopulation issue
>>
Why is /his/ so autismo as of late? I wanna have kids that are actually of my blood so I can pass my genes and culture for them to be able to imrpove themselves and our country. My ancestors fought for me and I'll do the same for future generations of my ethnicity
>>
>>6919784
We've been trying to deal with the overpopulation in Africa, in the meantime we can not make things worse by encouraging Europe to contribute as well. Asia's overpopulated areas like China already have a system in place to combat it.
>>
>>6919780
also youre just targeting the symptom by just dumping people in europe for no reason, why should europe who manages its population fine be punished by having to pick up the slack fo others?
if you neighbor creates to much trash and he cant fit it in the bin is the solution to dump it on YOUR lawn?
>>
>>6919791
>Asia's overpopulated areas like China already have a system in place to combat it.
not really they jsut pretend they do only china says its doing something about it, the population there is too big already it needs lowering not stoping growth but the chinese are afraid because their ecenomy is not stable and decrease in cheap workforce would cause it to crumble
>>
>>6919636
it takes away half of the fun
>>
>>6919793
It's not dumping people in Europe for no reason, the reason is to assuage Europe's stagnant birthrate. These people coming from Africa are going to exist either way, moving them into Europe only makes sense because it solves Europe's economic otherwise-impending economic woes while at the same time not making overpopulation worse, which would be happening if instead we had Europeans breeding above replacement rate.

I'm pretty sure at this point you're deliberately being obtuse.
>>
>>6919366
I want to have sex incel freak
>>
>>6919791
>overpopulation in Africa
Again, this is a meme.
>>
>>6919719
no it doesnt, old people need to lose their retirements, tired of paying muh taxes for those fuckups only to reach my age and get nothing
>>
>>6919765
>>6919811
You are aware that there is only finite livable space and resources on the planet, correct? There are a lot of uninhabited places on the Earth, true, but in order to make room for more humans we would have to do further irreparable damage to the planet by wiping out entire ecosystems, forests, jungles etc to accommodate them.
>>
>>6919788
"your" blood
"your" culture
"your" country
"your"ethnicity

You sound like a delusional nazi chud. These are nothing but social constructs you've been tricked into caring about by racists and rich white men who want power, and I hazard to bet that you are in fact a racist just by the fact that you've mentioned these things.
>>
>>6919822
how is blood a social construct
>>
>>6919822
europe has no problems, other than entitled old pricks who suck my wallet dry with their retirements
>>
>>6919818
>You are aware that there is only finite livable space and resources on the planet
We are nowhere near close to using even half of nonrenewable resources on Earth. Overpopulation is a meme. Perpetuated by low info posters.
>>
>>6919822
>not wanting foe your country or it's people to fall
>nazi
My people have fought againts nazis you dumb commie faggot
>>
>>6919830
Technically true, but in order to use the bulk of nonrenewable resources, it would entail ridiculous amounts of ecological damage which would fuck us over in the long-run. For all intents and purposes, we do not have much more left, unless we want to make things far worse for ourselves for some short-term wasteful living.
>>
>>6919825
We are all human beings and we all carry the same blood, the idea that you have special blood line or a "people" that you are fighting for is nationalism and nationalism is far right /pol/ tier stupidity and quite literally what nazis believed. Europeans are about as much your people as those African immigrants are, so you better stop fighting and start getting used to them.

>>6919837
Judging by the far right rhetoric and slurs im guessing they lost and the nazis still rule there. If your people fought the nazis they should have learned to be better.
>>
>>6919846
You actually do have a special bloodline though, your genetic makeup is unique to you and influence by your direct ancestors
>>
>>6919857
And this is what you care about???
>>
>>6919809
>while at the same time not making overpopulation worse, which would be happening if instead we had Europeans breeding above replacement rate.
thats exactly waht youre going to do youre make europeans breed at above replacemnt those "new europeans" will be from africa but if the replace the population of europe they will bread above replacemnt just like in africa because they will turn europe in to a shithole MAKING OVERPOPULATION WORSE
>>
>>6919811
true africa is not overpopulated yet but all predictions show that it will be soon enough
>>
>>6919808
True
>>
>>6919874
there's no saying that the africans that move into europe will continue to breed above replacement rate, the primary reason they breed so much in Africa is because they lack access to basic contraceptives, in Europe they'll be much better suited, and perhaps influenced by the native society/high standard of living there, into not breeding nearly as much
>>
>>6919846
Let us presume that nobody gives a shit about their own country's culture or their bloodline and europeans stop having children altogether (you probably realize how impossible that already sounds)and african migrants start coming in en masse. In theory this may just be a population shift but do you really think the conflicting cultures/ethnicities/religions really would work together in the european society? You would get enormous demographical problems. Your plan may sound logical on paper but put in practice it'd be doomed to fail
>>
>>6919809
besiedes dumping africans and turning the continent into hell on earrth like africa is hardly a reasonable solution to a minor workforce deficit solved by automation
>>
>>6919366
Because I want to see how my genes will work out. Egoistic? Sure thing, other beings aren't even alive lol, it's all a joke by my twisted crazy head.
>>
>>6919788
/his/ has been in a downward spiral since at least late 2016 to early 2017. Try making a thread discussing absolutely anything related to Scandinavia and watch it get completely derailed within minutes.
The board at this point is basically just we wuz tier shit involving slavs and chinese in between threads where people essentially just try to show off over knowing obscure Roman figures with no real discussion occurring beyond mentioning the names.

Board isn't so much about history as it is about high school tier attempts at looking knowledgeable now, and that's the exact kind of territory which breeds autismos. Hell, half the board is probably just high schoolers.
>>
>>6919882

there is way of telling you are full of bullshit in saying that their fertility rates will drop, just go look up the names for babies in the UK or other countries who took in too many migrants
>>
>>6919896
so leave then you seething /pol/turd
>>
>>6919897
Of course the names will change, Europeans are barely having any kids at all, even if the migrants coming into Europe have significantly less kids than they would have back in Africa or wherever, they'll still be producing more than Europeans who are producing next to none
>>
>>6919580

((("""Ironic"""))) BLACKED posting really did a number on this place.
>>
>>6919646
That was the case in the USA back in the 90s or so but these days not so much, it's broadened to include very attractive women
>>
>>6919900
There's literally nothing wrong with wanting your kids to be related to you.
>>
>>6919882
unlike western countires people in africa and a lot of asia limit their children purely because of capacity, food, space, water and so on if they could they would all have 10 or more kids, by taking some of those poeple like you suggets would free up that capacity casuing them to breed more than usual making up for the displaced population, if you dont belive me look up what happens to animal population in those circumstances, im not saying those people are like animals but they breed in the same primal way, the tiny tiny dent you made in the gigantic 3rd world population would be instanlty filled up
>>
Why has all of 4chan become so anti white/white hate besides pol? Are we being raided by liberals and sjws?
>>
>>6919910
You seem pretty insistent on this, do you have any actual legitimate stats to back up these claims that Africans etc will move into Europe, increase their standard of living significantly, and still produce, after moving, as many or possibly even more children than the average native African living in Africa?
>>
>>6919914
You almost managed to make that convincing.
>>
>>6919914
Go back to pol
>>
>>6919914
Dude, I can't even go on /v/ anymore without the thread devolving into rants about the Jews, women and other minorities. I'm pretty sure the mods have given up even attempting to police that place. There are only a few boards that I'm aware of that aren't far-right outposts, those being /his/, /int/ and /sci/.
>>
>>6919919
>you said sjw so your point is bad
kys
>>
File: ----.png (18 KB, 350x302)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>6919914
>anti white
You outed yourself.
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>6919917
in taht post i meant the africans back in africa breeding more that usual because of more capacity
>>
>>6919923
>>6919928
Don't even go on pol, just notice a lot of white hate
>>
Dude, OP, why not stop paying social security taxes and let old people eat shit and die?
>>
>>6919926
The fact that you mentioned liberals and SJW's as if /pol/ wouldn't mention jews instead makes it very obvious you're just pretending.
>>
File: Eating and reacting.gif (140 KB, 379x440)
140 KB
140 KB GIF
>>6919933
>white hate
That's not a thing here. Please, just stop. Let's talk /his/ stuff and avoid your /pol/ fantasies
>>
>>6919942
Why would I say Jews? Jews wouldn't waste their time on an anime image board but liberals and sjws would just to try and get a reaction
>>6919945
We can't even talk history because half this thread is just people arguing about europe being flooded with migrants and this isn't really even a historical topic
>>
File: 1545527351156.png (1.03 MB, 4592x3196)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
i don't want my people to go extinct
>>
File: Shrug and meh.jpg (134 KB, 1150x1266)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>6919983
>people
>extinct
Can we please stick to reality here. Migration in a natural and very common thing, there's nothing special about it.
I recall that after WW2, migrants from Africa and the middle east laid the foundation for European recovery. It might help explain why many nations have a rather dim view on anti-migrant sentiments and are so quick to assume such groups are pro Axis and subsequently pro genocide of citizens with extremely diverse heritage.

I honestly don't know, need to read up more on post WW2 recovery throughout the world.
>>
File: q5235q235q23.png (662 KB, 2000x1294)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>6920010
>migration is a natural and very common thing
>stop defending yourselves you retards
>>
>>6920027
>defending yourselves
From what, people moving around?
Migration is natural. I'm not sure what you're trying to say anon. Be clear.
>>
>>6920032
but if migration as a human phenomena occurs doesn´t that make it artificial as it was made by humans?
>>
>>6920032
>From what, people moving around?
from invasion, conquest, replacemnt, subjugation
>>
>>6920032
>Migration is natural
so is warfare and murder in all of those cases one group wins and benefits the other loses and perishes its natural to defend yourself, your territory
>>
File: I don't get it.png (260 KB, 620x640)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>6920044
Not seeing the connection. Migration is not invasion.
>>6920041
> replacemnt
Anon, please. Don't be that person.
>>6920038
I'm not getting your meaning. People usually move because they have few alternatives.
>>
File: 436tw346w.jpg (119 KB, 602x441)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>6920032
>Why are you so upset Vaj? These chariot people did come in, kill your dad, rape your aunt, burn down your homes, steal your crops and are now forcing you to pay them tribute every season but migration is a natural and very common thing.
>>
>>6919366
Why would I care about a child which isn't my own?
>>
>>6920059
>Vaj
I'm not upset, I also don't know who Vaj is.
>migration is a natural and very common thing.
Yes, it is. I'm kinda getting confused here. What are you trying to imply.
>>
>>6919366
Overpopulation is a meme
>>
>>6919914
Because its the year 2019 of the 21st century and normal people aren't racist and dont care about white people because its not the 1950s anymore idiot.
>>
>>6919705
Genetic immortality
>>
>>6919366
Doesn't seem sensible to throw money at other people's kids.
>>
Because it would end your bloodline you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>6919799
The Chinese birthrates are low though. There's no need to talk to them.
We're airdropping condoms in Africa don't worry. But meanwhile we don't need Europe to contribute to the problem
>>
File: Blinking.gif (290 KB, 500x677)
290 KB
290 KB GIF
>>6920084
This is bait, right?
>>
>>6919885
Except not even Japan is saved by automation
>>
>>6919954
No such thing as white
>>
File: Excellent bait.jpg (63 KB, 484x490)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>6920095
Okay. I get.
>>
File: a235a235a2m.jpg (59 KB, 800x409)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>6920059
>Well Palacus, we have lost all our lands to the Turks and us Sctyhians will probably fade out of history in a few centuries but remember this is no reason to be upset, migration is a natural and very common thing.
>>
>>6920111
>>6920064
>>
>>6919366
Most people don't want *a* kid, they want *their* kid, their genetic legacy.
>>
>>6920113
>migration is a natural and very common thing.
Yes... I still don't get your point.
>>
File: follow_your_leader.jpg (133 KB, 900x1179)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>6920107
they wouldn't, if retards like you would be able to construct a solid argument without it falling apart after careful scrutiny or devolving into an emotional tirade.
>>
>>6920058
artificial as in the opposite of natural, it´s the characterization of all things that are made by man, if someone migrates from a place to the other he is doing something artificial
>>
>>6919645
>it will prevent it from getting worse than it already is
Considering westerners are the only ones who care about that, removing them in favour of people who couldn't give less of a shit about it if you held a gun to their head would indeed make the situation far fucking worse than it already is.
Unless you're looking to argue that without europeans, third worlders would just collapse back into premodern levels of mortality.
>>
>>6920122
>if someone migrates from a place to the other he is doing something artificial
No, it's a completely natural thing for humans to do.
>>
>>6920120
Come on Anon you know you can do it.
>>
>>6920128
if it´s a human it ceases to be natural, it´s not the same as birds migrating for another place, there is no bird kingdoms or republics outside of species characterization
>>
>>6920128
Rape and murder are completely natural things for humans to do.
>>
File: reaction 99.png (266 KB, 665x574)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>6920130
I can't figure out what you're getting at.
If the soil starts to fail where I live, then I move.
If an empire already exist, then I integrate, trade or clash but I still move. That's completely natural and a rather common occurrence throughout history.
>if it´s a human it ceases to be natural,
No, that's wrong. There's nothing unnatural about humans. Plastic is unnatural, steel buildings for sure but people moving around is absolutely natural.
>>6920148
You... You have my name, did I post that?
>>
File: no waynew.png (155 KB, 1885x551)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>6920140
you don't have to hate your own race just not hate and discriminate other races, which retards like you seem to mistake for hate.
>inb4 screencap of some literal who twitter post
>>
File: Oh, oh my.png (105 KB, 277x296)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>6920157
Oh, bait. Why use my name though?
>>
>>6920157
I'm not anti-white. I just want to support Europe's population with immigrants while we solve Africa's overpopulation issue.
>>
>>6920164
I think it's the same 60 IQ /pol/fag. He posts the exact same stuff every thread. The solution is to set up a bait thread for him so he can be occupied in it while real discussion happens other places
>>
Thing is, first world have low birthrates due to objective factors. You don't need additional farmhands in modern city. Additionally not all men have salaries high enough to support "barefoot and pregnant" wife with tons of kids.
>>
>>6920151
but moving from one country to another is not the same from moving within your country, that´s what doesn´t make them natural, his sons might be if the are born there, but he will always be the african
>>
>>6920058
>Not seeing the connection
the connection is that one group benefits while the other loses the migrants take resources and teriitory from the ones currently ocupiing the area just like with my other examples one is the loser the other victor so its natural you want to defend yourself so you can be the winner
>>
>>6920176
>not all men have salaries high enough to support "barefoot and pregnant" wife with tons of kids.
Yes they do.
If you can support a family of 10 in Pakistan then you certainly can in France as well.
>>
>>6919366
Why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (79 KB, 945x534)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>6920181
>hmmmmmmm
>>
>>6920172
Ah, makes sense.
>>6920180
This is arbitrary. Nothing has change, It's still natural.
>>6920182
>the loser the other victor so its natural you want to defend yourself
Anon, I'm beginning to have doubts. You even know the difference between migration, emigration, immigration and invasion; they are not the same things.
>>
>>6919865
the jews do , mother line is #nr 1 are you an antisemite or what?
>>
>>6920184
Are you sure you can raise them well with average salary? Or will it be just bunch of white trash?
>>
>>6920218
what's white trash
>>
>>6920213
borders are not arbitrary
>>
>>6920232
Sorry, I guess we simply disagree.
>>
>>6920239
ok
>>
anime is gay
>>
>>6920233
>leftypol trannies hate the white working class
>>
>>6919366
>overpopulate
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
>>
>>6920213
>the difference between migration, emigration, immigration and invasion
emigration and imigration are types of migration one in one out and invasion is a combiantion of conquest and migration, the diffrence beetwen migration and invasion is taht one is forcefull and militarlly enforced and oposed while the other one isnt, invasion is migration + army
>>
>>6920213
you never andress anything i or others say you just repaet something you said earlier about muh arbitrary muh natural and just keep quiet about the things you yourself brought up earlier youre either disshonest or have alzheimers
>>
>>6919366
I don't want my people to go extinct.
>>
>>6920270
if standards of living have to drop to fit in more people we're overpopulated, and we're past that point
>>
>>6920220
You got btfo in my miscegenation thread and now you're here? Haha kiddo
>>
>>6920281
They won't. We just need African immigrants in Europe to solve the lack of demographics while we solve overpopulation in India and Africa
>>
>>6920216
No. Jews are intermarrying at the highest rate
>>
this thread is worse than any pol thread. No reasonable arguments at all
>>
>>6919580
Conservatism is defined by its psycho-sexual mania
>>
>>6920327
american politics are defined by insanity
>>
>>6920319
>leftypol trannies
rent free
>>
>>6919366
I want to have my own kid, even if tomorrow the doctor told me I was sterile I would still not adop a kid
>>
>>6919516
>thus the logical thing
Not really, you can't compare euros to africans, not even racist but you are taking people from a very different way of living and thinking you are going to have an African europe in the future aka the destruction of the civilized world we know today. Some africans may adopt the European way of living but I don't think the majority would dragging the rest to their ancient ways, this is awful to the overall quality of the wholeworld , losing europe would be like losing rome in the ancient world
>>
>>6920362
Losing Europe would be for the betterment of the human race, that continent is responsible for untold amounts of bloodshed and human misery
>>
>>6919705
I want to
>>
>>6920365
You almost got me, i thought you were one of those naive progressive types.
>>
>>6920370
So how is that post even wrong?
>>
>>6919690
Don't you know that transplanted Africans become Europeans and adopt all European lifestyle habits?
>>
>>6920373
if it wasn't europe
then it would be someone else
>>
>>6920379
That's a fallacy. There is literally no reason to believe this whatsoever.
>>
File: 1516394014411.jpg (15 KB, 320x290)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>6920384
>There is literally no reason to believe this whatsoever.
>>
>>6919914
Nah just but hurt people who can't get laid and have kids.

Although people are so upset that certain demographics have a lower birth rate there is no one to blame but themselves. Seriously if a couple does have a kid in the 20s or just has one or two how is that anyone's fault besides them.

All that aside I'm excited to see how the wolrs will be like with poos and chinks, maybe we'll get less whining and butthurt on these Mongolian basketweaving forms. This who racial obsession and shitposting has become so tiring honestly.
>>
>>6919896
Kek at least you have threads. Literally within the last few months any threads over any native American topics devolve into pure shitposting within a few post or just don't even show up anymore. Hell the one anon that was actual knowledgeable about mesoamerican shit doesn't even show up any more because the shitposting has gotten so bad.
>>
>>6919933
Go to the catalog and count how many "white hate threads" there are now compare that to the rest anon.

Trust me sjw are pure cancer but /his/ is the last place I'd call "white hate".
>>
>>6920405
>people are so upset that certain demographics have a lower birth rate there is no one to blame but themselves
yeah some 20 year old autists on a mongolian throat singing forum are to blame for the social and economic conditions of an entire continent
>>
>>6919366
>adoption options
>3rd world shitskin
>white trash
>rape babies
>a combination of those
No thanks, I'm not a fucking cuck.
>>
>>6920428
They sure do act like it.
>>
>>6920365
>that continent is responsible for untold amounts of bloodshed and human misery
Not wrong.
But of all the people throughout the world and history, Europeans (that is to say, white people), are not only waaaay fucking down on the list of horrible deeds done, but also a global minority.
>>
>>6919366
>Smart and socially conscious people should have no children to cope for retards and niggers.
Arguing for active dysgenics should be a criminal offence.
>>
File: Assbaby.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>6919366
I can trust that my own progeny weren't sired anally. I can't be sure with someone else's spawn.
>>
File: 1561566100910.gif (587 KB, 328x250)
587 KB
587 KB GIF
>>6919366
>>
>>6920365
Here is my plan Schlomo- why not expel all human scum to Israel and glass the whole place?
>>
>>6919679
Based and Woody-Allen-pilled
>>
>>6920473
You're cucking yourself by having biological kids because your instincts force you to care about your child. It's not true care, it's primal.
>>
>>6920428
Well you are to blame because you're the ones whining and not having kids righy now
>>
>>6920577
Stop posting that shit in every fucking thread that you enter.
>>
>>6919830
It’s not just that overpopulation is a meme, overpopulation is causing desertification in Africa but it isn’t a thing in the developed world
Most geographers would consider North America to be somewhat underpopulated given all the open wilderness
Overpopulation is only a serious issue in undeveloped countries, the solution for that problem is to force them to deal with it and stop immigration
Or unironically genociding them would work
>>
Overpopulation is a meme always has been always will be.
>>
File: 2013619141248706521_8.jpg (145 KB, 1000x667)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>6920373
Europe it's the cradle of civilization as we know it today, if it's gone its a step further to the dark ages, America ( the continent as a whole) would have to carry the torch of western civilization but for how long?
>>
>>6920376
Only with a proper assimilation procces most of the time they drop them in gettos where they form their own society separated from the rest due to the size of the migratory waves.
Migrants need to learn the language, have contact with the people of the country they are, participate in events and culture and feel welcome, it's a slow process that you can't simply do now. The only anwser that progressives can't accept it's that we need mass concentration camps to hold the people and relocated in urban areas or sink them when they come, let them populate the bottom of the sea
>>
>>6919676
Scenario B-2 Africa continues overpopulating because letting your extras leak out doesn’t solve the problem
The entire world continues to overpopulate with no end in sight
>>
>>6919366
You don't have kids, and your 0 kids will have 0 kids. Then you invite Africans who's 10 kids will have 10 kids. Well done. Now you've solved exactly nothing and your life is hollow and meaningless. Now you can go extinct with the dinosaurs knowing you at least stuck to your principles and weren't mean while the planet writhes in misery, pollution and starvation.
>>
>>6919366
>you can easily adopt a child
It's actually notoriously difficult to adopt a child in many places. And there are some very good reasons for the process to be pretty stringent. There's a lot of pressure on adoption authorities to ensure that a child who has been abandoned once, and may well have emotional or developmental issues, won't just be abused or neglected by undervetted parents. Nobody has to get permission or meet a standard to have their own baby. Sometimes this is exactly what leads to children ending up with agencies. Since it's possible to try to get a better outcome for a child who is already born by shopping around for suitable candidates, then I'd argue that's exactly what should be done. Still, it's pretty goddamned tragic that trying to do right by the kids means that many of them have to wait so long to land in a loving home.

Two of my cousins were adopted from Russia. Who the fuck knows what would have happened to them if the ban had happened first. What a fucking rotten society.
>>
File: 1468585744350.jpg (29 KB, 960x530)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>6919366
The world is NOT overpopulated with high IQ people.
>>
>>6919374
fpbp
>>
>>6919516
>thus the logical thing is for europeans to bring in population from places like africa instead of adding to the overall world population
No, the logical thing is to curb the growing populations of the third world. If we followed your logic to its conclusion it just has Europe become overpopulated alongside of Africa, it doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>6919366
>Why continue to procreate and overpopulate the earth if you can easily adopt a child?
Adoption is a bad idea, you're literally choosing from discarded children produced by the absolute bottom barrel of society. They're typically psychologically damaged and genetically inferior.
>>
>>6921794
>It's actually notoriously difficult to adopt a child in many places.
>meanwhile in Sweden
>https://sputniknews.com/europe/201904111074022651-russian-family-sweden-poland-asylum/
>>
File: 1559818545285.jpg (68 KB, 947x1200)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>6919366
*ahem
procreation shouldn't be an universal right
the government should produce babies based on gene editing and give it to responsable parents
>>
>>6919517
hot
>>
>>6919520
This. Its his cuck tendencies
>>
>>6920096
THis
>>
>>6919366
OPnpc: raise someone elses kid
pc: why?
OPnpc:...
>>
>raising another man's child
Literal cuckoldry.
>>
>>6920577
Assbaby is cute, he's happy
>>
>>6919366
Triangular slave trade should be reestablished, it would solve overpopulation fast. It would probably solve immigration problems in Europe too.
>>
>>6922414
that would crash the industrial economy
>>
>There is too much water in these cups.
>Not all cups are filled to the brim, just some cups - the ones with dirty water.
>Therefore we should spread the filth around and into the cups with clean water.
>Freeing up some space for the cups who were filled to the brim with dirty water, to be filled to the brim at a later date.

Sound fucking logic.
>>
>>6922449
>industrial economy kills slavery in the first place
>somehow bringing back slavery would kill the industrial economy
absolute brainlet post
>>
>>6922495
slavery only makes sense on subsistence economy
>>
>>6919676
>simply replace the lost population
only with restrictions on immigration, which I assume you will pretend not to want to troll /pol/

regardless we need some sort of restrictions on immigration in part due to the overpopulation problem
>>
>>6919705
Every human being has this drive to reproduce imprinted into their DNA. It's just recent new age ideologies encourage unnatural behaviors like oversaturated feminist males getting castrated, physically or chemically.
>>
>Stop having kids, think of overpopulation!
>Our birth rates are declining, we need immigrants to fill the gaps!
Why do leftists do this?
>>
>>6919846
You should unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>6920692
Birth rates are barely relevant to demographics. They naturally conform to economic conditions. The problem is immigration.
>>
File: 1533444576652.jpg (76 KB, 1024x457)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>6919366
GOOOOOD GOOOOY
>>
>>6919580
>What's the deal with the fixation on black guys dating white women?
Most men in the west are white. Most men hate seeing their women with men of other races. It follows that the most common interracial sex hatred will feature white women.
Blacks are wildly overrepresented in anglo media (and consequently western media in general). It follows that the most common interracial sex hatred will feature black men.
Hence, the fixation on niggers and white women.
>>
>>6920176
No girl in this day and age wants to be "barefoot and pregnant". Even though I'd love to have a lazy housewife that just sits around at home all day with the kids while I go make all the money forever, that's not the sort of lifestyle actual women want anymore. They want to live as men always have and be workers too.
>>
Why do people think the world is overpopulated again? And if you're wealthy enough to afford internet and post on 4chan, then even if the world did become overpopulated, you won't be the one starving from not having enough food and fresh water, you'll be fine, it's all the poorfags in India and Nigeria who can't afford internet to post on here who'll be starving.

That's the main worry for overpopulation, running out of food and water, right? Or is this some faggy shit about thinking all the nature and pretty flowers are more important than poorfags? Because the hierarchy goes...
1. Richfags
2. Poorfags
3. Nature

If lions and shit have to go extinct to make room for poorfags, so be it. Lions aint shit.
>>
File: Crying.gif (885 KB, 500x504)
885 KB
885 KB GIF
>>6923213
>Lions aint shit.
>>
>>6919636
Meta post 10/10
>>
> no dna link
> no genuine mother/child bond
> probably broken inside if past infancy
> already born so I can't apply my nutrition masterplan from zero
>>
>>6919516
This HAS TO BE BAIT.
Sage
>>
I'm far from a right winger, but it just makes sense for people to care about their lineages. Like, actual biological, evolutionary sense.

You can't really fault people for acting the way they're supposed to act after aeons of evolutionary psychological/sociological programming.

You can only really fault them for transgressing on other people's rights because of it, and even then, there's nothing wrong with the train of thought, only the actions behind it.

If you are a live and let live kind of person, I couldn't give less of a damn if you think other races are inferior or whatever the fuck else. You do you, just let other people do themselves too.
>>
>>6919366
>>6919516
I know this is bait, but reminder that leftists unironically want this.
>>
>tfw not white
>tfw going to move to europe
>tfw going to have children in Europe

Don't worry senpaitachi, I'll help you out with your birth rate problem.
>>
File: 1556053933083.jpg (34 KB, 800x800)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>6919516
>>
>>6922449
Good. Industrial Revolution was a mistake and only feeds fat pigs and urban leftists.
>>
Imagine actually wanting to have children
>>
>>6920327
Their go-to insult these days is 'cuck'.

Back when it was first becoming a thing I tried explaining that by using the word 'cuck' all the time it made it seem like their politics were just a thin veil for their sexual hangups over fears of white women not wanting them and black men being more masculine than them.

But the problem with trying to explain that is that 1) they lack the self-awareness to see that, and 2) for a lot of them that's exactly what it is. I don't think it's even just the ones that don't get laid a lot - in fact, a lot of men that do get laid a lot do so precisely because they've invested all their ego in being able to get women, and are therefore some of the most susceptible to people playing on their subconscious fears of other men superseding them.
>>
>>6919516
this is not bait sadly
>>
File: 1559334952289.png (17 KB, 861x758)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>6919517
imagine adopting a daughter under the pretense that you will get to fuck her once she turns 18
>>
File: 1562963840108.jpg (115 KB, 780x568)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>/pol/bait thread

Hitler was gay.
>>
>>6919366
1. Overpopulate
2. Now you have more people
3. This means there's more retards and more ideal people
4. Use the retards as fetilizer or something
5. Now you have more ideal people than at the start.
Repeat this plan until all babies come from test tubes where they can only develop to become the ideal kind of a creature. These ideal humans are more cabable to keep the species safe from any future threats than whatever mongrels we would have gotten otherwise.
Future generations will be forever thanfull to the people who made this happen and gave them this future. People who opposed this idea will be forgotten or remembered as brainlets.
>>
>>6925419
>I tried explaining that by using the word 'cuck' all the time it made it seem like their politics were just a thin veil for their sexual hangups
For all intents and purposes, that's just a "no u" kinda answer tho. Every insult can be turned back on who uses it through cheap psychology, and nobody ever cares. Just like patriarchy and feminists having daddy issues.
In the end, it doesn't matter what powers their convinctions (it's pure delusion to think that personal hangups aren't at the base of everybody's personal politics), all that matters is what they are actually trying to do. Attacking them over their so called sexual hangups is nothing but a personal attack, and it's generally indicative of the depth of argumentation the opposition is generally forced to rely on to defend itself.
>>
>Most of the overpopulation is due to third world shitholes
>hippies here think they’re the ones overpopulating the earth so they don’t have kids

Seriously why are hippies so retarded
>>
Overpopulation could be solved by a single well placed explosion in the Orient. So no, your tricks will not work on me.
>>
>>6919580
>What's the deal with the fixation on black guys dating white women?
It's gross, even if you aren't racist.
>>
File: exericece.jpg (20 KB, 163x452)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>6919366
I guess it comes from someone that doesn't want to have a child that looks like him somewhat.
>>
>>6920327
>>6925419
What? I'm not a conservative because I have sexual hangups.

I'm a conservative because I unironically hate poor people.
>>
Most people can't afford to have children.
>>
>>6927310
And yet most of them have them.
weird
>>
File: 1477783477529.png (68 KB, 182x185)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
People who bait /pol/ posters are just as bad, if not worse than actual /pol/ posters.
>>
>>6919520
rude people will never admit to the function of hearing, will they?
>>
>>6923213
Some people in richer countries will want some resources to be used to help starving people in scenarios with modern media technology to allow for the easy spread of information.
>>
>>6927273
That's subjective, and you sound racist.
>>
>>6924926
>I not a right winger but...
Kek
>>
>>6929424
Thank god for global warming.
>>
>>6929437
>That's subjective, and you sound racist.

It's not subjective. Blacks are the lowest group of people and no other group benefits from mixing with them. Some of us care about the future of humanity and do not wish to return to primitivism.

Yes blacks are primitive. Their language is full of curse words. Their main interest is bitches and drugs. They are not family people. They are not well behaved reserved people.
>>
>>6929024
>if
They're definitely worse, since /pol/posters lower the level of discussion by accident (they believe their shit) whereas baitposters are lowering it on purpose.
>>
>>6919983
How is Ireland the only non third world shithole in Europe to have good birth rates
>>
>>6919925
>/int/
Uhhh, do you visit that place these days?
>>
>>6920010
>Migration in a natural and very common thing,
Not on the scale that it currently is in the West
>>
>>6920207
Ha, this means it is wrong.
My work is done here.
>>
>>6920365
t. darkie
>>
>>6929882
War and environmental collapse will do that. So, normal and predicted.
>>
File: Get better bait..png (508 KB, 1372x767)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>6929520
>>
Why would anyone want a baby that shares their genetic ancestry, that looks like themselves and that have the opportunity to be socialized in the local culture with no issue, when they can adopt a 12 year old with PTSD from a foreign nation and that will never consider them their actual parents save for when they need money for college or a car while having the state put a rod up their ass to make sure they never even sneeze at the child?

It is madness I tell you.
>>
>>6919366
Having children is meant to propagate a genetic line. It is against all natural impulse and propriety to raise someone else's genes for them. Curb the overpopulated and be done with it.

You know what else breeds excessively and to the point that extermination is demanded? Pest insects and rodents.
>>
>>6929918
>genetic ancestry
desu, that is pointless. It's not something I can eat or pay the electricity with.
>>
>>6929930
Neither is adopting a child that isn't yours.
>>
Because I want my own child?
I want the product of myself and the person I love the most (my wife) to walk the Earth?
You're approaching it as if kids were pets or hobbies, when in fact they are a completely transformative point in your life, where every substitution fucks things up.

Also lol @ the overpopulation mythology.
Yh, I'm definitely seeing the green apocalypse prophecy working out 1563rd time! Don't have kids yall!
>>
>>6929930
>It's not something I can eat or pay the electricity with.
I see that you are the reason adoption agencies have such harsh vetting processes.
>>
>>6929909
How is this related to what I said?
>>
People who say "just adopt" clearly have no experience what a pain in the ass adoption is. Thep rocess is long and draining and the child you'll take will have some kind of trauma and always feel a disconnect from you.
The better solution is to teach safe sex and impose women rights on overpopulated countries to diminish their numbers instead, but oddly enough it's never proposed.
>>
File: Hickok45.png (551 KB, 449x417)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>6919366
>Anti-natalist trying to make me morally justify the survival and continuation of my genetic code.
The real question is why should natalist not just give anti-natalist what they want by genocide the fuck out of them, reducing the overpopulation problem.

I understand that you're a genetic dead end op, so do us all a favor and kys.
>>
>>6925419
>muh dick
>imagine being this much of a fucking brainlet
Using "cuck" as a pejorative by the right came from the idea that "our countries are getting fucked and all leftist want to do is sit in the corner and watch".
>>
>>6927299
>I'm a conservative because I unironically hate poor people.
This, fuck poor people.
>Former poor person.
>>
>>6929871
>below self sustaining
>good
>>
>>6930184
Ceasing to create new life and ending currently existing lives are 2 completely different things you sub 60 IQ negro
>>
>>6929871
because every zoomer has a baby before they even finish school
>>
>>6922761
The American economy would fail if they stopped stealing talent from the entire world.
>>
>>6919983
Only muslims and non-whites have kids hahaha
>>
>>6930210
The west has never been stronger
>>
>>6919928
>>6919945
sad

get fucked asshole
>>
>>6923190
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>6930617
Bullshit. The US produces tons and tons of homegrown talent.
>>
>>6919516
>>lets turn a developed and prosperous continent like Europe into a third-world shithole by importing hordes of niggers
lol no. How about you fuck off with this bullshit instead? The only thing importing niggers will do is to destroy Europe and replace the European peoples who lived there with what are essentially modern day barbarians.
>>
>>6919366
Land area: 148.9 million km2

Overpopulated? This planet is barely populated with humans.
>>
If any of my children revealed to me that they were an anti-natalist I would cut them from my will.
Nothing personal, but I would rather my resources go to someone that can make use of it.
>>
>>6919366
Seriously tho, adopting is the biggest meme of all. During childhood everything will be fine but when the child turns into a teenager he rebels and ends up a drug addict or dead 9/10 times.
>>
>>6919366
Dr Malthus, I presume?
>>
>>6930820
This, my mom worked as a social worker. Its literally impossible to find a healthy white infant. Most of the kids are older, black, fetal alcohol syndrome which can lead to a violent personality and low IQ, deformities, lots of them have reactive detachment disorder from being neglected and never connect to you. After the age of 3 they wont connect to you and my mom said many people wanted to return the kid. We had a case of a 12 year old adopted kid raping the bio kids. Thats why adopting from Korea was super popular, they were basically exporting healthy ifants since Korean shame culture is huge. You can find people adopted from Korea as an infant all over America, Canada, Iceland, Netherlands, Denmark etc. In fact my Danish friend says the only Asians you find in Denmark are people adopted from Korea and they are basically Asian Danes, and then Filipino aupairs and Thai mail orderbrides.
>>
>>6930856
Yeah I felt bad when some of my friends adopted some nig nog child, right now he is only 5 or 6 so everything is ok but I know he will get them in big trouble later. I want to tell them but I don't think they would believe me.
>>
>>6929871
Abortion was only just legalized and until recently the country preserved strong religious values.
>>
>>6919366
I want kids, not someone else’s kids. Simple as
>>
>>6919366
/His/ has been real garbage lately
I know summer is a meme but it's just absurd
>>
>>6930758
As if you will ever have children or an estate.
>>
>>6932145
sad
>>
>>6919388
Have you never heard of teen pregnancy? Or just a chick getting an unwanted pregnancy but being too religious to have an abortion?
>>
>>6930729
It's not only about density, retard. Europeans consume a fuckton of resources to keep their lifestyle. You'd need several Earths to reach that level worldwide
>>
>>6932145
Hello assmat Aztec poster.
>>
>>6929448
Not an argument.

And I'm really not a right winger. If anything, when it comes to economic policy I'm quite socialistic.
>>
>>6919516
I sincerely hope you die a slow and agonizing death some day.
>>
I want a wife to have 12+ children with AND adopt more kids
>>
>>6930678
>get fucked
Well, If you're offering.
>>
>>6919840
Dumb enviromental commie propaganda where the state and enviroment are the new gods instead of the Lord Jesus.
Models that show overpopulation show exponetial growth while they don't factor food supply grow similarly with much less land and people working for it.
>>
>>6919366
This planet could withstand trillions of human beings with the right technology and resources management.
But oilniggers would have you believe differently just to keep their shekels
>>
Trannies and anti-natalists are ruining all boards desu.
>>
File: you.jpg (24 KB, 400x244)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>6919366
because somebody might wanna continue his bloodline and not raise another person's child
>>
File: you are here.jpg (162 KB, 994x745)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>6919516
>the solution to overpopulation is more overpopulation!
>>
File: meanwhile in the UK.jpg (76 KB, 634x1513)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>6919882
>there's no saying that the africans that move into europe will continue to breed above replacement rate,
....
>>
>>6919809
>700 million europeans with 1.5 birth rates should have less children
>1 billion niggers with 4.5+ mean birth rates should keep breeding, no problem with them whatsoever
I hate sòyguzzling subhumans so goddamn much
>>
>>6919822
Equality, justice etc. are a social construction as well, if I want to consider a negro a lesser creature (based on their history, I have more than enoguh reasons) I am by all means entitled to do it, if you wanna go the proper "all is a social construct" route
>>
>>6919846
>We are all human beings and we all carry the same blood,
We are 97% chimp as well, so?
>>
>>6919914
redditard subhumans
notice the typical redditard subhuman behaviors like
>double standards
>avoiding uncovenient questions
>>
>>6920010
>Migration in a natural and very common thing
That typically results in conflict, bloodshed and the likes
Cancer is natural too, should we welcome it?
>>
File: DJuBx2dN.jpg (299 KB, 1024x1177)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>6920058
>Anon, please. Don't be that person.
Look here, subhuman
>>
>>6920365
Chink; Jap and Mongol kill count
70 million mongol invasions
40 million black plague
40 million taiping revolt
1 million dungar revolt
1 million hakka genocide
30 million an lushan revolt
20 million japanese imperialistic war
50 million mao's policies
3 million people cambodian genocide
20 million qing takeover of ming
25 million fall of han
15 million warring states


Hope for a thousand more Breiviks to slit your subhuman throats like rabid dogs'. Everytime i try to distance myself from the right you filth keep pushing me towards it with your lies and boundless stupidity,
>>
>>6934868
>Look here
No, don't think I will.
>>6934862
It's also typically a result of conflict and factors outside the individuals control.
>>
>>6920376
>that transplanted Africans become Europeans and adopt all European lifestyle habits?
sure thing lmao
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/josephine-iyamu-prostitutes-voodoo-nigeria-modern-slavery-human-trafficking-sex-work-a8421926.html
>>
>>6934887
>No, don't think I will.
Typical. You know you are wrong so you crawl away.
>>
>>6929448
jesus how happy i am i turned away from the left before i became like you
>>
File: Big sigh.png (117 KB, 300x300)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>6934895
I'm not wrong, just exhausted from engaging with /pol/ level trash over 'muh race' and 'Nazis did nothing wrong bunk.
>>
>>6934924
>i'm not wrong
>so i won't address this pic that proves me wrong
How does it feel having your mental and emotional development stop at 6 years old, anon?
>>
>>6934935
Better than believing /pol/ trash
>>
>>6934939
>french government data is /pol/ trash
>waaaaaah everything I don't like is false waaaaah
I feel very sad for you anon, however I must inform you minors are not allowed on this site hence you should shut down this page asap
>>
>>6934954
>I must inform you minors are not allowed on this site
Then leave
>>
>>6934959
Once you have replied properly to my initial argument, big baby
>>
>>6934977
I get the feeling their emotional development stops very early in life so their way of coping with reality is only via continue denial and amassing delusions upon delusions
>>
>>6919602
>being this new
that's what the powers that be did before - but like any other specie in nature, we have a natural urge to overbreed if we feel our numbers are shaken

>pic very related: mess with the natural order of things/try to force evolution and you'll always have a larger mess to deal with afterwards
>>
>>6919765
kinda
if we all live by the same standards, yes the world would be out of resources pretty quickly, but since we have people starving in niggerstan and similar places in the end we reach the much needed equilibrium.
it's sad to say, but if we want to survive and thrive we need either have someone reach the same evolutionary height or if impossible at the time, at least let them die
>>
File: white.jpg (618 KB, 776x2248)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1553299828246.jpg (90 KB, 1258x706)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>6935391
>>
File: 1553277537312.png (748 KB, 1255x704)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
>>6935393
>>
>>6935394



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.