[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File deleted.
There's something primal about miscegenation. It's very alluring in an exotic way.
Was it always seen as a bad thing or did that only start with the advent of European colonialism?
>>
>>6917124
Seeing as how race didn't really develop as an idea until colonialism, then no. It probably wasn't.
>>
>>6917124

Alluring? Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes.

Protip: BBC is the most alluring of all. It's a bit of an acquired taste, but it's literally a religious ecstasy when your cummies get made by this hulking, pitch black cock.
>>
>>6917124
It's alluring to certain people because of the ego boost. Like how do you think Black people feel when they see a white girl with a black guy? Good, you get the message of racial dominance. It's not right and quite fucked up but the feeling is there.
I spoke to a few guys who were nationalists and white and of course would be against blacked or whatever, but used to post COLONIZED.com (old meme, counter to BLACKED.COM) and openly admitted it was more or less an ego boost.
It still isn't right and doesn't further the advances of one group really, if you are a nationalist.
>>
File: _98276895_10-241348.jpg (116 KB, 624x875)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
spaniards loved it
>>
>>6917156
You seem to love getting dominated by one you cuck
>>
It's the age old battle between curiosity and fear off the unknown.
>>
>>6917159
I never really have an ego boost with racial cuckdry though
>>
>>6917268
*cuckery
>>
>>6917141
>race didn't develop until different races came into contact with each other
>>
>>6917124
Certain tribes in Siberia, particularly Uralic ones like Udmurts and such, historically practiced exogamy. It was taboo to marry inside the tribe.
>>
File: The Death of Dido.jpg (779 KB, 2250x1671)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
>>6917124
probably even a relevant term in pre-modern history
even so I doubt it was viewed that negatively, during the Crusades Muslim women wanted half-Frankish children, the Portuguese obtained West African wives and of course the matter with the Spanish in America
>>
>>6917399
lol
>>
>>6917467
>T.Watched colonized.com
Where's your evidence that muslim women wanted Frankish babies you do know that muslim women isn't allowed to marry non muslim women right?,Nothing but propaganda just for incel to feel good about themselves,The only miscegenation that happened during the Islamic Era is between different ethical and religious inside the middle east,Mixing between Europeans and arabs is very unlikely back then that's like saying mixing between the north American natives of vinland and Eric the red expedition vikings happened from one single interactions
>>
>>6917423
They probably did this because the tribes were very small and they needed all the genetic diversity they could get.
>>
>>6917555
I got it from "History of the Nations", written in the 20s
might be just outdated bullshit of course
>>
>>6917467
>during the Crusades Muslim women wanted half-Frankish children

tell me you have a source
for research purposes of course
>>
>>6917141
Why do people peddle this dumb fucking meme? Look at Egyptian murals, they clearly had an idea of white versus tan versus black. Dont equate the concept race specifically with 19th century racial theories

>>6917124
Everyone on earth wants to fuck something foreign at least once
>>
>>6917645
Europeans though considered each other ethnically distinct. I still do. I have no need to subscribe to some white race to desire ethnic homogeneity in my state - to me for example, a Swede is an ethnic as well as social or political adjective. Immigrants may call themselves swedes and carry Swedish passports but they are fundamentally not Swedish and will never be, neither their descendants.
>>
>>6917627
>>6917606
the actual quote, haphazardly translated by me, goes as follows:
>One can imagine the astonishment in the West when five Breton and Norman knights returned in the 1120s after being imprisoned for some years in Niniveh, Baghdad, and Babylon, and told of all the wondrous things they had seen in the Orient, of how they had obtained the favour of heathen kings, and of how the daughters of these kings had become enamoured with these "Franks" and "listened to their courteous jests with all delight" and that "the kings and nobles eagerly wished for grandchildren of Frankish blood."
i'm tempted to say it's all bullshit but the author presents these as quotes from some source, so it might as well be legit
>>
>>6917665
Yeah. The concept of a white race is what was invented with colonialism. Today, it's mostly an american concept.
>>
>nessa4
Post more nessa
>>
>>6917665
Europeans are more related to each other than northern Indians are to southern Indians.
>>
>>6917665
No ones disputing that spaniards and swedes didnt see each other as part of a united "white race." However people have always been able to obviously see that a swede and Spaniard are more similar than a swede and an arab. Jesus how is this so hard to comprehend
>>
>>6917847
India as a polity is entirely unfounded. If not for anti-colonialist attitudes and desperate common myth making it would split up into a hundred or more tiny states as it was before the EIC got their claws into it.
>>6917901
I think that's a fundamentally meaningless similarity. Arabs should not be able to live anywhere but in Arab populated lands, Spaniards should live in Spain. Europe should be a collection of very loosely confederated ethno-states working together.
>>
>>6917925
Yeah sure but South Asia is as big as the EU in land mass. However unlike the EU there's huge genetic diversity. Europeans are just super mixed with each other compared to everyone else.
>>
What I find so funny about the idea of miscegenation is that the majority of the dominant demographic groupings of settled (farming) people on the Earth were created through the mixing of radically differentiated populations. The world's population today is largely a gradient in Eurasia, and at the boundaries of Asia and Africa.

Thus it's amusing to think that some /pol/tards around here consider a Northern European man fucking an Arab girl "miscegenation", when he himself is a three-way mutt between cucked hunter gatherers, steppeniggers, and manlet Anatolian farmers (who were ironically somewhat close to the Arab girl).

If you think miscegenation is real, then I suppose the majority of post-Neolithic history is degenerate and we should all kill ourselves. Distinct, un-mixed populations in Eurasia no longer exist. All the fascinatingly highly-divergent lineages that used to be are gone. Some of them aren't even really phenotypically distinguishable anymore thanks to technologically- and culturally-facilitated population replacements in North and Central Asia. ANE and the Yana-likes are gone. So are South and Southeast Asian aboriginals. The Ainu have been extinguished, and the Ainu-likes that lived on the mainland were mongrelized with chink-types.
>>
>>6918021
This
>>
File: nessa big boobs.jpg (712 KB, 1028x1800)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
>>6918021
Still the people that look closest to the original South Asians still exist and those are goddamn attractive
>>
>>6917124
fucking B A S E D mod standing up for decency
sorry for cursing guys
>>
>>6918054
sticky cum splattered hands typed this post
why do you guys think this counts as activism
>>
>>6918059
It was a safe for work picture so I dunno what's wrong with it.
>>
>>6918054
what people? if they're so beautiful post pictures of them instead
>>
>>6918068
It's not activism just an opinion.
Don't you think people have miscegenated whenever cultural and social barriers between them were eliminated?
>>
I don't ever intend to have kids but if I did I might genuinely be disinclined to seek a woman from my own ethnic group. We have a small, polluted gene pool and I'd be worried about our kids suffering from any of the many ailments that seem to uniquely afflict us. You know who I'm talking about.
>>
>>6918134
Well in that case go ahead
>>
File: tjivv.jpg (114 KB, 960x634)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>6918054
Haha to each his own. I've seen some cute Tamil girls, but most of them ain't that hot, and the real closest to unmixed types (Andamanese) are not cute at all.
>>
File: stertg.jpg (73 KB, 960x720)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>6918232
>>
File: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>6918235
>>
>>6917124
Bitching about Miscegenation is the highest hypocrisy ever because everyone who did so only bitched about women having kids with men from other races but not the other way around.
>>
>>6918232
Well that's every people. Only a few are hot
>>
Based tranny mods removing pretty drawn girls
Saving us from the temptations of athletic dark skinned girls
>>
>>6917124
Only if done by women.

>You fucked that disgusting nigress in the savanna?
>HIGH FIVE BRO!
>>
>>6918337
That's racist of them.
>>
>>6917141
OK well colonialism has always existed.
>>
>>6918134
Ashkenazi?
>>
>>6919181
You better believe it
>>
>>6918134
Are you a Tay Sachs carrier by any chance?
>>
>>6919306
I don't know. I'm actually in pretty good health, I was only personally saddled with male-pattern baldness and moderate anxiety. Still, I would be concerned if I were ever in the position to have kids.
>>
>>6917156
Faggor.
>>
>>6917124
Tsar Ivan IV of Russia married a Circassian Muslim princess Maria Temryukovna who converted to Orthodox Christianity.

The Elector of Saxony and King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania Augustus II the Strong had a Muslim Turkish mistress, Maria Aurora von Spiegel whose original name was Fatima Kariman.

King Fruela II of Asturias had a Muslim wife, Urraca, daughter of the Banu Qasi governor of Tudela.

King Alfonso VI of Castile took Muslim princess Zaida of Seville as his mistress and maybe as his second wife.

King Ferdinand II of Aragon took Muslim princess Aixa (Sor Isabel de Granada), daughter of Sultan Muhammad XII of Granada as his mistress.

Muslim Arab Hashemite Jordanian Princess Badiya bint El Hassan married a white English man, Khaled Edward Blair.

Muslim Arab Hashemite Jordanian Princess Sara bint Asem married a white Spanish man, Alejandro Garrido.

Prince Rudolf of Liechtenstein married a Muslim Turkish woman, Tılsım Tanberk.

German noble Claus Graf Stauffenberg married a Muslim Iranian woman Maryam Zahedi.

Muslim Arab Hashemite Jordanian Princess Haya had an affair with her British bodyguard, cucking the Dubai Emir Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
>>
>>6917124
The 19 year old Chinese Emperor Wang Zongyan of Former Shu had a Persian concubine Li Shunxian. Wang Zongyan spent all his time having sex with his concubines and getting drunk on wine. Li Shunxian was said to be extremely beautiful and talented at Chinese poetry. Wang Zongyan had 2 sons. Wang Zongyan kept having sex with his concubines and ignored all military and political affairs and neglected his army.

The 16 year old Chinese Emperor Liu Chang of Southern Han had a Persian concubine Mei Zhu. Liu Chang spent all his time having sex with her and playing lewd sex games. Liu was forced to use aphrodisiacs to endure having sex romps with her. Mei Zhu was said to beautiful and lewd. Liu Chang was said to have a pretty boy face. Liu Chang had 4 sons, 2 of whom looked like foreign barbarians and it and been suggested they were born of the Persian woman. Liu Chang and Mei Zhu gathered together young male hoodlums from the streets and paired them with palace maids in the palace making them have sex in pairs while Mei Zhu was carried around to watch them. It was called pairing in twos. Liu Chang spent all his time having sex games with his Persian concubine and ignored all military and political affairs, letting his army weapons rot.

The 16 year old Chinese Emperor Zhu Houzhao (Zhengde Emperor or Wuzong Emperor) of the Ming dynasty had multiple Central Asian Muslim concubines including Niergan (Nirgan) and Ma Ang's sister. Zhu Houzhao practiced sexual techniques with the Central Asian Muslim women. Central Asian Muslim women were said to have jade like skin color and lustre and be more beautiful than Chinese women. Zhu Houzhao had no children. Zhu said that despite his practice of sexual techniques and constant sexual intercourse with his Muslim concubines he regretted that he could not "drive" them lastingly during sex and impregnate them. He had sex with wealthy peoples daughters and stole peoples wives. The Central Asian Muslim concubines taught him Persian.
>>
>>6919852
The Chinese Ming dynasty Zhengde Emperor (personal name Zhu Houzhao, the Wuzong Emperor) was 16 years old when his Muslim guard Yu Yong and eunuchs supplied him with a harem of foreign Central Asian Muslim women from different Central Asian ethnicities including Niergan (Nirgan) and Ma Ang's sister. His guard Yu Yong helped train him in sexual techniques and he had sex orgies with the women but he failed to get any of them pregnant. Zhu Houzhao practiced sexual techniques with the Central Asian Muslim women. Central Asian Muslim women were said to have jade like skin color and lustre and be more beautiful than Chinese women. Zhu Houzhao had no children. Zhu said that despite his practice of sexual techniques and constant sexual intercourse with his Muslim concubines he regretted that he could not "drive" them lastingly during sex and impregnate them. The Central Asian Muslim concubines taught him Persian and about Islam and influences him to issue decrees banning pigs, allowing Mosques to be reconstructed and trying to convert him to Islam. Zhengde died at 29 after he got sick when he fell off a boat into water. The Zhengde Emperor's Daoist cousin, the Jiajing Emperor succeeded him after his death, executed the Muslim guard Yu Yong and sent the Central Asian Muslim concubines back to the border. Dowager Empresses run things if their child is underage. If Zhengde got one of them pregnant and elevated them to Empress then a Central Asian Muslim woman would be ruling China after his death.
>>
>>6919853
The Chinese Ming dynasty had an Emperor who had Muslim concubines and another Emperor who was alleged to have converted to Catholic Christianity.

The Ming Zhengde Emperor was 16 years old when his Muslim guard Yu Yong and eunuchs supplied him with a harem of foreign Central Asian Muslim women from different Central Asian ethnicities. His guards helped train him in sexual techniques and he had sex orgies with the women but he failed to get any of them pregnant so he had no children. The Zhengde Emperor's Daoist cousin, the Jiajing Emperor succeeded him after his death, executed the Muslim guard Yu Yong and sent the Central Asian Muslim concubines back to the border.

The Southern Ming Yongli Emperor's courtiers, his son the crown prince Zhu Cixuan, his birth mother Ma and adopted mother Wang the empress dowagers and the chief eunuch Pang Tianshou were converted to Catholcism by the Polish-Hungarian Jesuit Michał Boym.

The crown prince took the name Constantine, the empress dowager Ma took the name Maria, empress dowager Wang took the name Helena and the chief eunuch took the name Achilles and a court official Zheng took the name Andrew. Crown Prince Constantine was supposed to convert China like how the Roman Emperor Constantine converted the Roman Empire. The Yongli Emperor's loyalists ruled western Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan and coastal Fujian in southeastern China.
>>
>>6918134
There's mizrahim and sefardim too my friend
>>
>>6918021
>he himself is a three-way mutt between cucked hunter gatherers, steppegods, and manlet Anatolian farmers
Yes, therefore let's mix it all up with Bantus and ASI streetshitters until the world is a uniform brown. How can miscegenation be real if whites have ANE blood? They must be the same as tar-black congoids.

The logic of l*berals never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>6920031
I thought race mixing was okay if you're the man?
>>
>>6917124
artificial is the opposite of natural, it´s the characterization of all things that are made by man, if someone migrates from a place to the other he is doing something artificial
>>
File: thinking.png (29 KB, 741x568)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>6920089
Is it artificial when animals migrate?
>>
>>6920131
Yes /pol/ said so
>>
>>6920188
But that's what happened throughout history
>>
>>6920188
>When birds do it it's natural
>When humans do it it's not?
?
>>
>>6920196
I don't normally make strong statements on 4chan but I'm willing to say that almost every argument that invokes some kind of distinction between "natural" and "artificial" is fundamentally flawed in some way.
>>
>>6920203
I suppose the only reason to make that argument then would be if you have nothing else to say
>>
>>6920269
I mean, I asked a fairly innocuous question about why animal migration is natural but human migration isn't and I immediately got called a "leftypol tranny" out of nowhere so I don't think I'm likely to have a productive discussion in this thread.
>>
>>6920274
Yes. Anyway do you think miscegenation is preferable over in group bias if cultural ties are removed?
>>
>>6920308
Because it's natural
>>
>>6917124
No, even Fascists were ok with it at some point.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera
>>
>>6920324
How does it work with fascists
>>
>>6917645
>Look at Egyptian murals, they clearly had an idea of white versus tan versus black.
Yet that's a matter detached from "racial awareness", as people weren't assigned to some racial macro groups based on that back in the day.
>>
>>6920280
Do you think 5 million non jew Africans should be imported into Israel? Yes or no
>>
>>6920274
>why animal migration is natural but human migration isn't
How 'natural' human migration is or isn't is irrelevant. Birds do not have the concept of a state. They do not have culture, religion, history, tradition or a level of societal cohesion to maintain. They are not concerned with the fate of their descendants, they pro-create simply for biological urges. And despite all this, high levels of permanent animal migration (uncommon in birds obviously) should be discouraged because of its inherently invasive nature - host species are at risk of being pushed out or made extinct reducing the ultimate level of bio-diversity.
>>
>>6921348
No leave the Jews alone.
>>
>>6920280
I don't really see one as preferable over the other, I just don't see any reason for it to carry a stigma.
>>
>>6917163
I made it to ten before I got confused
>>
>>6920274
Do you think fucking Neanderthals and Denisovans is natural? If today we were 50% neanderthal, would that be positive if miscegenation is so wonderful and natural?
>>
>>6920324
No that song wasn't really official and it was an embrassment to them.
>>
>>6917701
>Today, it's mostly an american concept.

Ahh hell naw. It is far from an American concept.
>>
>>6923127
I literally don't see why it would be wrong if the option were available, no.
>>
>>6923207
If you want to advance humanity, breeding superior people should be a priority. Miscegenation is an affront to that.

For example, do you think manlets should be allowed to breed? If not, then why should manlet ethnic groups be allowed?
>>
>>6923164
Europeans were way more autistic about race which can be seen in the policies when they ruled non europeans
>>
>>6923244
Shouldn't superior people be mixed?
>>
>>6918108
Even then.

>>6918134
Are you Jewish?
>>
>>6921377
>They are not concerned with the fate of their descendants

Kek. There's plenty of animals concerned with the fate of their descendants. Killer Whales are one of them.
>>
>>6923127
>If today we were 50% neanderthal

It wouldn't be positive or negative. Based on your attitude you probably already have Neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>6927111
Ancient populations had more Neanderthal DNA than we do today. Hence, nature has deemed their genetics as negative and selected against them.
>>
>>6924848
>Shouldn't superior people be mixed?
Whites are a mix of IE godmen, WHG godmen swarthy farmer warbrides.
>>
>>6927219
>Has deemed their genetics as negative

Certain genetics that were probably once advantageous but eventually became disadvantageous. Or maybe people with those certain genes were massacred or died from disease. Regardless the keyword here is CERTAIN. There are populations all over the world with Neanderthal genes because they are advantageous.
>>
>>6927391
Neandercuck admixture overall was clearly a negative if it decreased so significantly over the ages. Within our species, and throughout the ages, neandercuck genes have proven themselves to be dogshit.

Liberals truly need to be sent to Gulags.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.