[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Evola.jpg (38 KB, 216x296)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
How come neofascists still think of Evola as s great intellectual? The dude literally called his "philosophy" idealistic magic.
>>
Evola and Belloc are the only two human beings who discovered marxism is the fetish of the upper middle class because it's full of petite bourgeoisie ideas in its core
Evola didn't go too far however too realize kabbalah and magic created the bourgeoisie fetishism in the 16th century which resulted in egalitarian doctrines
>>
because they’re not gay materialists
>>
>>6914900
>hardline distinction between philosophy and theology / magic
How do I know you lack a serious worldview
>>
>>6914900

Evola is a meme and only frauds and pseudo "aryan warriors of light" types parrot him as some sort of infallible authority...
>>
>>6915141
lol so much leftist seethe.
>>
>>6915184

Except I'm not a leftist. Evola is a meme, even on right-wing circles, because he used to be a shitty dadaist artist, he is a perennialist (globalist), he was a new-age 20th century "traditionalist school" member who basically parroted freemasonic texts. He has texts praising René Guénon, who converted to Islam and married an arab women, among others. He does an embarassing hindu LARPing and has texts on the "metaphysics of sex" where he basically fantasizes about raping girls and "submitting women" as some sort of revolutionary act (lol incel), he even blames all the problems of the modern world on the "gyneocracy" and "dark feminine forces", which is ridiculous. Not to mention the fact he was a single bachelor for all of his life.

Evola is a meme and the biggest pseudo-intellectual garbage parroted among pro-european circles, often by losers and thin-wristed effeminates.
>>
>>6914900
>The dude literally called his "philosophy" idealistic magic.

so what? that sounds cool as fuck
>>
Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.
>>
>>6915141
Evola's Ride the Tiger has interesting critiques of Nietzsche and Heidegger.
>>
File: 1486930768506.jpg (11 KB, 321x185)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>6915512
>>
>>6915285
nothing wrong with any of that.
>>
>>6916327
Newfag is a copy paste
>>
File: tenor (1).gif (170 KB, 360x346)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
>>6915512
Thanks for posting it, one of my favorites.
>>
>>6915285
Evola was not a traditionalist like Guenon even though he wasn't free of freemasonic anti-traditional influence
Evola was somehow 50% tradition 50% revolution while Guenon was already far more into occult garbage (especially inside Islam) which is the mother of all heresies
>>
Started reading some of his stuff. Fascism viewed from the right. What am I for?
>>
>>6916327
>>6916349

I actually love reading Evola butI had to post it, it is too funny to pass up.
>>
>>6916636
Get this he's not a fascist...

He's a SUPERFASCIST
>>
>Sips Monster can
>Eats Kids Cuisine© chicken tenders
>Drives Ferrari
Materialism is good.
>>
>>6915285
are you a female?
you seem triggered only about his ideas about females, which you also misinterpret.
>>
>>6918381
Oh come the fuck on anon that post is an archetype old as time and could have been switched up to mock damn near anything. Take a walk
>>
>>6915285
he also said during the Nuremberg Trials, and I quote
"I am not a fascist. I am a superfascist."
What an autismo
>>
>>6918471
Seems a smart way to both deny but affirm your ideology.
>>
>>6915285
this man is correct
>>
>>6914900
if he's not then why is he sporting a monocle?
>>
>>6919607
that just makes him a cartoon villain
>>
I love Evola unironically. He’s going about divine blood and divine castes and ascending into something as this warrior priest channeling ethnic power. It’s all very entertaining if taken like death grips and become the priest you worship. Just like CHANNEL THE MIGHTY LUGH AND EXPLODE WITH THE POWER OF CELTIC GLORY. It’s all very left handed and very Jojo like. You need to be ironic but with complete sincerity. It’s very 80s and once again Jojo lke
>>
>gets hit by shrapnel and becomes a paralytic

You don't even need to ask if it was autism.
>>
The few pages I read from Metaphysics of War were utter garbage. This work does contain some of the slavelike qualities promoted by fascism, hidden as traditional virtues, which are one of the reason why so many people aren't buying into it today.
>>
>>6914900
what the fuck does neofascist mean?
are we calling communists neocommunists now?
>>
>>6920171
I wonder if the Mateix ever gets a remake will we call Neo Neoneo?
>>
>>6915285
>he even blames all the problems of the modern world on the "gyneocracy" and "dark feminine forces"
based
How is he wrong?
>>
He gets a little too esoteric for my taste but I actually like reading his ridiculously right-wing takes. All the Hindu and magic stuff is still interesting to read even if it’s entirely irrelevant.
>>
>>6915285
>he was an INCEL LMAO
Typical leftoid argument
>>
>>6915285
>perennialist (globalist)
you are a brainlet (retard)
>>
>>6916636
It’s basically
>True Fascism has never been tried
>I know fascists just lost that huge war but the ideas behind it were solid
>Biological racism bad, we need “spiritual racism”
>>
>>6914900
The only really great fascist writer i ever read is Céline. Even our lefties admit it. Shame he's mostly unknown to those who don't speak French, must be the writing style.
>>
What are the odds that Evola had no clue about fascism and traditionalism, he just hid it under 9001 layers of smug metaphysical esoteric talks?
>>
>>6920745
>>Biological racism bad, we need “spiritual racism”
He needed this to cope with the fact that he was an Italian who promoted Rome fell due to its Aryan leading class losing its purity of blood.
>>
>>6918471
HE WAS NOT AT THE NUREMBERG TRIALS I HAVE SEEN THIS PARROTED TWICE NOW ON /HIS/
>>
>>6914900
Reading his book just make me feel uncomfortable as he glorifies spiritualism not in the sense of ethno-heroism but a church mythos of morality as he take a reactionary approach regarding morality which deviates from classical fascism. his book indicates that he is clerical fascist rather than anything but his expressed idea regarding religion and fascism is almost cultish to outright fascist theocracism. simply a strange mix but if you are italian fascist than it might be your niche. i personally prefer Germany tomorrow by Otto Straser as it delves more anit-elitist yet populist approach regarding fascism.
>>
>>6914900
Anyone who considers any post 1800 philosopher a "great intellectual" has some serious problems

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.