[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why were Mesoamericans and Andeans more advanced than Sub-Saharan Africans?
>>
>>6767306
Because they were smarter than them. Stop making these threads you unfathomable autist.
>>
>>6767318
>Because they were smarter than them.
Do you have evidences for this claim?
>>
They weren't black
>>
>>6767326
/pol/ infographics and his feelings I bet.
>>
>>6767318
This
>>
>>6767306
sub-Saharan is a geopolitical term and ultimately na misnomer. You can evidence this be observing how the Sudan, a country well below the Sahara, is still regarded as North African.

Also Meso-American civilization was founded by black Africans who travelled there. Even Cristobal Colon wrote in his journal of seeing Negroes in the Americas. When he inquired of this he was informed that they had travelled by boat from the south east.
>>
>>6767306
Sub-Saharan Africans and Australian Aboriginals have lower IQ averages, thus they could never create an advanced civilization without outside contact. Amerindians, on the other hand, have managed to create great civilizations in regions that had the same geographic issues
>>
>>6767341
But we don't know Aztec or Maya IQ cuz they are dead.
>>
>>6767453
Why do you hate why people?
>>
>>6767458
?
>>
>>6767490
/Pol/ speak. Hard to decipher.
>>
Mesoamerica and the Andean region had high population density, full of different peoples fighting for resources, so they had to develop sophisticated cultures to fight and survive.
It's not genetic. Examples:
1. Both the Aztecs (Nahua speaking peoples living in Mesoamerica) and the Rarámuri (Tarahumara speaking peoples living in Aridoamerica: Northern Mexico/South West USA) were extremely related, both cultural and genetical, but Aztecs developed a complex civilization while the Rarámuri were nomadic peoples living almost naked in the mountains of Chihuahua. Both cultures were the same time ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uto-Aztecan_languages

2. Chichimeca peoples living in Aridoamerica were hunter-gatherer in Guanajuato, San Luis Potosí and Queretaro areas in Mexico. While Chichimecas living in Mesoamerica developed cities and civilization, one of the best Prehispanic writers was a Chichimeca: Nezahuacoyotl. Both Chichimecas in Mesoamerica and Aridoamerica were the very same people.
>>
>>6767790
Africa had the same advantages except population density.
>>
File: Igbo Maiden Mask.jpg (34 KB, 352x600)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>6767306
Why must you make these threads everyday

What are you trying to prove? Me, you, and the other 50 faggots here know well enough that Sub Saharan Africans don't have the amount of architectural advancements, or advanced writing until semetic religions introduced existing written languages to them

We know this, you remind us everyday, and everyday this thread just proves a point we already all know

Whether you want to chalk it up to them being low iq niggers or that they were just a people who didn't feel the need to have written tradition, it doesn't matter. I'm so fucking sick of this same thread day after day after day.
>>
>>6767982
People will continue to say "but Africa was just as advanced as Europe in 1500" or use relativism by saying stuffs "but their architecture is good for the context". Those threads are important because it corners Afro-apologists in a place where they have to accept the objective inferiority of Africans. You can't imagine all the debates I had here with those Afro-apologist people where they refuse to accept that Africa was primitive and pinpoint to very rare occasions of Africa being above absolutely mediocre as if it was the entire continent. You tell them "Mesoamerica and the Andean were more advanced than Africans", and then they start to activate their cognitive dissonance and to cope as much as they can to tell you "no not actually". You tell them "compared to the rest of the world sub-Saharan Africa was primitive" in a debate about current African poverty and then they say "no, look at this one sculpture from this one tribe". They are literally completely delusional.

When Mbundu, his Sahelian friend and the Ghanaian retard see those threads, they literally can't do anything but coping as much as they can, because they deep down know that Africans were inferior to others, including Mesoamericans and Andeans, but don't want to accept it because it makes them feel bad. The cognitive dissonance is real with those people. Mbundu even believes that Kongo made better textile than Renaissance Italy, and even after getting BTFO he still try to argue and say "it's about the technique". He still continue to post the same non-sense infographic about African metallurgy even after it getting debunked millions of times. The Sahelian LARPer said that Mesoamericans were less advanced than Africans because of cities like Benin (lol) and because they got conquered at the end and were exterminated (stupid logic).
>>
File: ethiopian literature.jpg (493 KB, 1800x1208)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
>>6768042
I'm no afro-apologist, I'm not black, and aside from Egypt and Ethiopia residing in the continent of Africa I could care less about African history, or rather their lack of it.

Something I don't understand however, is why specifically sub saharan is important. When a german, or an english, or a frenchman discover or create a great work, it's considered "The West's Work". I'm sure they're are some countries or parts of the world that would've remained primitive for a long time if not for roman occupation.

Why is the topic specifically sub saharan africans? Are East Africans like Ethiopia largely different genetically to their west african counterparts?
>>
>>6767326

Jesus fucking chirst, as if you give a fuck about evidence.

Just fuck off and die.
>>
>>6768081
>Why is the topic specifically sub saharan africans? Are East Africans like Ethiopia largely different genetically to their west african counterparts?

Yes.
>>
>>6767306
>live in your species' natural environment
>be surprised when people are already adapted to it
>>
File: 1560158148269.jpg (110 KB, 539x960)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>6768042
>The Sahelian LARPer said that Mesoamericans were less advanced than Africans because of cities like Benin
Never ever said that. Only explained that the comparison wasn't genuine because a Mesoamerican city was being measured against an African hut. The likes of Benin would have been a more sensible and less ridiculous one.
>and because they got conquered at the end and were exterminated
No. Someone claimed genetic inferiority. I simply explained who is still alive and who wasn't. Mesoamericans didn't have old world immunities. Africans did. The proof is in reality. Genetics only follows 1 rule. Survival. As far as who was more advanced. Honestly don't care. Thats not what historians do. This isn't deadliest warrior
>>
File: ethio2.png (76 KB, 600x520)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>6768081
>Are East Africans like Ethiopia largely different genetically to their west african counterparts?
Yes, they're middle eastern mutts, they're actually less than 50% black
>>
>>6768112
Ah, begun the gymnastics have.
>>
>>6768081
Yes but they share many common ancestries
>>
>>6768115
What gymnastics faggot? They're literally mutts and they always were, get over it faggot
>>
File: Yoda.gif (1.2 MB, 500x546)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>6768115
He is samefagging
>>
File: Book_quote.jpg (104 KB, 700x515)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>6768081
>sub-Saharan

A meaningless geopolitical term.

The UN lists 46 of Africa’s 54 countries as “sub-Saharan,” excluding Algeria, Djibouti, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Somalia, Sudan and Tunisia. This doesn’t make geographical sense—four countries included are on the Sahara, while Eritrea is deemed “sub-Saharan” but its southern neighbor Djibouti isn’t. The Sudan has the better part of it's landmasses before the desert, yet is regarded as North African. It population is overwhelmingly black too. Just replace sub-Saharan with Black African. It's really just an euphemistic way of saying the same thing.

>Are East Africans like Ethiopia largely different genetically to their west african counterparts?

Yes, but Africans possess the greatest genetic diversity on the planet so I don't see what you're getting at.
>>
>>6768081
>Why is the topic specifically sub saharan africans?
Because racists believe they're inherently inferior and have given up dismissing the accomplishments of the rest of Africa.
>>
>>6768111
>I simply explained who is still alive and who wasn't.
There's a shitton of natives from Mexico who could very well be considered "mesoamericans" alive today you dumb fuck
>>
>>6768115
Why bother discussing anything if you're just going to deny any evidence contrary to your viewpoint?
Ironically you're the reason people make fun of subsaharans.
>>
>>6768144
>Ironically you're the reason people make fun of subsaharans.
I'm the reason people have an inferiority complex and have to demean entire groups of people to feel better about themselves?
>>
File: Anuak V North Africa.png (96 KB, 928x916)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>6768081
Because sub-Saharan Africans have remained isolated from the rest of the world for a very long period thanks to the Sahara desert, unlike Ethiopians and other North-East Africans who have had constant contact with the outside since antiquity, and significant flows of West Eurasian DNA.

Absolutely. The only thing they have in common is a common ancient Dinka or Anuak-like East African ancestry. Other than that they are different.

A lot of Ethiopians cluster with West Eurasians rather than with West Africans and Bantus :
>"The apportionment of individuals (the average per-individual proportion of ancestry) from each of the eight populations into the four STRUCTURE-defined clusters (Table 2) broadly corresponds to four geographical areas: Western Eurasia, Sub-Saharan Africa, China and New Guinea. Notably, 62% of the Ethiopians fall in the first cluster, which encompasses the majority of the Jews, Norwegians and Armenians, indicating that placement of these individuals in a ‘Black’ cluster would be an inaccurate reflection of the genetic structure. Only 24% of the Ethiopians are placed in the cluster with the Bantu and most of the Afro-Caribbeans; however 21% of the Afro-Caribbeans are placed in a cluster with the West Eurasians (presumably reflecting genetic exchange with Europeans)."

>>6768112
I don't trust this because they don't cut "Ethiopian" into ethnicities. Of course an Annuak is going to be more red than an Amhara. We gotta be clear by what we mean
>>
>>6768115
This post is, in and of itself, a mental gymnastic
>>
>>6768110
Already explained why this is bullshit
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/6741531/#q6748671
>>
>>6768158
>I don't trust this because they don't cut "Ethiopian" into ethnicities. Of course an Annuak is going to be more red than an Amhara. We gotta be clear by what we mean
If you can't see the semitic features in Ethiopians you're a delusional retard, these aren't black features, period
>>
>>6768149
You're demeaning them, because you think their actual achievements are inferior to the rest of the world.
>>
File: 1556952600232.jpg (38 KB, 228x208)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>6768160
>NO U
>>
>>6768123
>>6768112
>link related
https://youtu.be/3XUPZokMb6A
>>
>>6768184
That was literally your post
>>
>>6768191
That is correct.
>>
>>6768189
>Wants to be classified black
lmao that's not gonna change the fact they're mutts faggot, there's millions of latin americans who classify themselves as white but that doesn't make them so
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (145 KB, 1070x450)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>6768111
>. The likes of Benin would have been a more sensible and less ridiculous one.
Not really. Benin didn't have any kind of respectable water management. Few to no respectable infrastructures, and a very pathetic architecture and city planning.
>>
>>6768138
This
>>
>>6768179
All I'm saying is that I don't trust DNA clustering that talks about "Ethiopians" because there are MANY Ethiopian people. Yes, Amhara are indeed Semetic. But Anuak aren't. How do I know that those studies don't just mix all those completely unrelated people together?
>>
>>6768142
Remember the good old days where they used to bash Horn Africans too?
>>
>>6768143
>Spaniard rape babies
Try again
>>
File: xb9ro4.png (365 KB, 842x636)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>6768216
>Anuak
They still have caucasoid admixture but less than the average Ethiopians who are over 50% caucasoid, a lot of """black""" Africans are actually mutts
>>
>>6768220
Who on earth is 'they'?
>>
>>6768228
Kek, do you honestly think that all mexicans are mestizos, do you really think there are no pure natives
>>
>>6768179
>these aren't black features, period
Looks black to me.
>>
>>6768142
Or maybe you are the one who is racist, considering that you underestimate the accomplishments of West African and Bantu Black Africans, while claiming that only those Africans who happen to have West Eurasian admixture had achievements.

This reminds me a lot of the "Black" history month. Progressives have so little faith in actual Black African achievement that every February they've no compunction in trotting out 'Black' icons who are of three-fourths (or more) European blood

Pic related are people you often hear about during the "Black" history months. The first "black" cardiologist, "black" American Surgery Board member, "black" man to earn a B.A., "black" man to earn a Ph.D.:, "Black" to graduate Harvard

Just like when they talk about African history. They ignore Black Africans with few to no admixture, and spend hours talking about mulattoes from Ethiopia, like a good old White supremacist. This is actually very funny because it proves that they are themselves "racists" in denial.
>>
File: nature13025-sf3.jpg (140 KB, 946x680)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>6768228
yawn
>>
>>6768254
>Looks black to me.
Because you consider anyone who has curly hair and brown skin to be black, pathetic
>>
>>6768199
>lmao that's not gonna change the fact they're mutts
Everyones a mutt. Especially Africans. They are the most genetically diverse people on earth. Tons of ethnicities have risen and fallen throughout history long lost only to be assimilated by Subsaharans all the same. Phenotype doesn't mean as much as you think.
>>
File: Benin_moat1.jpg (51 KB, 560x346)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>6768208
>Not really. Benin didn't have...
Tldr. Stfu. The point is the scale of comparison between a Mesoamerican city and an Africa hut is comical. Nothing more. Nothing less. The conversation stops there because its just stupid. Find a city to compare to a city. Then it makes sense. That is what I was refering too. Never said it was more or less advanced.
>>
>>6768239
>>
>>6768249
No. Absolutely not. But theres definitely not many left
>>
>>6768238
>caucasoid
What year is it?
>>
>>6768262
I have only heard of one of those people during black history month I dont know what your talking about
t.Black dude
>>
File: 1559570180693.jpg (557 KB, 1434x1234)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>6768306
The fact that you believe that I compared Tenochtitlan to an hut proves that you deep down know that Benin City was shit.

This is not an hut, this is a view in ROYAL QUARTER OF THE CITY OF BENIN.

But you believe the ROYAL QUARTER OF THE CITY OF BENIN is an hut. HAHAHAHAHA. That's a good thing, you just accepted that Benin was completely unimpressive without realizing it.

>He thinks a bunch of earthen moats are impressive
Backward and inefficient fortification
>>
>>6768262
>you underestimate the accomplishments of West African and Bantu Black Africans, while claiming that only those Africans who happen to have West Eurasian admixture had achievements.
I didn't say any of that. Had you actually read my post and had the ability to comprehend the words, you'd have deduced that yourself.
>>
>>6768239
This

>>6768220
Remember when you used to told us that we are racist for telling you that Egyptians aren't Blacks? Why do you always focus on Africans who are the least Black? Do you have something against those people who are less admixed? Do you think admixture makes North-East African people more relevant? Why do you always ignore those Africans with no affinity to West Eurasia? Are they insignificant?
>>
>>6768329
Black history month themed history classes aren't exclusively taught to black students kek
>>
>>6768262
What is this nonesense? Are you retarded? Black people generally don't ascribe to racial purity like whites do. They almost never have.
>>
>>6768350
Whites told Black Americans to abide by the one-drop rule, and they followed. In Africa people will call you "Obruni", "Toubab", "Yovo" and other names that translates to "White person" if you have a mixed look.
>>
>>6768266
>*whispers*
"rape...babies"
>>
>>6767306
Most advanced Mesoamerican weapon: a club with pointy stones
Most advanced Mesoamerican waterct: the canoe without sails
Most advanced Mesoamerican vehicle: their feet, they had non wheels
>>
>>6768270
>Because you consider anyone who has curly hair and brown skin to be black, pathetic
You don't know the 1st thing about what I consider to be black. Because "anyone who has curly hair and brown skin" isn't it. Now go away
>>
>>6768379
Poor bait
>>
File: 20190606_193608(0).jpg (3.6 MB, 4608x3456)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
>>6768349
Unfortunately.
>>
File: tenor (40).gif (207 KB, 300x200)
207 KB
207 KB GIF
>>6768332
>Thinks I was speaking about the picture and not the droves of idiots calling Benin a mud hut
Woah...life must be rought for you.
>>
>>6768379
Most advanced African weapon: Hunga Munga ooga booga throwing knife
Most advanced Africa waterct: Ooga booga primitive canoe ooga booga me Swahili savage copy Arabic dhow
Most advanced African vehicle: their feet.... ooga booga me transport stuffs on my head
>>
>>6768423
The Ancient Egyptians had psionic capability, who needs swords when you can explode someones head with your mind
>>
>>6768347
>Remember when you used to told us that we are racist for telling you that Egyptians aren't Blacks?
No. Never happened. Although to ignore a black presence in a place as diverse as Ancient Egypt is to be a static simp
>Why do you always focus on Africans who are the least Black?
I don't. Infact West Africa seems to be the most popular around here lately.
>Do you have something against those people who are less admixed?
Not at all
>Do you think admixture makes North-East African people more relevant?
No. I think their connection to the old war since the beginning of written history is what makes them more PREVAILENT. Not relevant
>Why do you always ignore those Africans with no affinity to West Eurasia?
I don't. Stop making things up.
>Are they insignificant?
No. They have an entire chapter of world history of their own. That in and of itself makes them significant to any historian without a political or racial agenda.
>>
Everybody knows that sub-Saharans are less intelligent than other peoples, with West and Southern Africans particularly lacking in their mental capacity. East Africans are at least respectable, barring Somalis who are fucked in the head thanks to Islamic-related inbreeding. Ethiopians and Sudanese have interesting and respectable histories, and Kenyans are friendly people who are much less prone to unprovoked violent outbursts than, say, Nigerians or Senegalese filth.
>>
>>6768370
>Whites *forced* Black Americans
Fixed that for you
>In Africa people will call you "Obruni", "Toubab", "Yovo" and other names that translates to "White person" if you have a mixed look.
Of course. Thats the reality of American raciality vs....pretty much the rest of the world. What is your point? That "Black Africans" and African Americans and Ethiopians shouldn't consider themselves aligned by a common history just because of genetic differences? Sounds like nerd shit to me. This is /his/ not fucking eugenics class.
>>
File: gnaw.png (324 KB, 842x636)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>6768435
So why does it make you so fucking butthurt when in certain discussions we decide to single out Africans who are significantly more red on pic related from Africans who are significantly more blue? When it's pretty clear that we do so not because we are """""racist""""""" but because those Africans who cluster more in the red were for a very long time isolated from Eurasia until the middle ages, which makes their history, genetic and culture completely different from that of North-East Africa?

>Stop making things up.
You are the one who started talking about "they".
>>
>>6768480
I was simply explaining that your statement only applies to Black diaspora. Actual Africans aren't fucking one-drop rule pan-Africans.
>>
>>6768480
>That "Black Africans" and African Americans and Ethiopians shouldn't consider themselves aligned by a common history just because of genetic differences? Sounds like nerd shit to me. This is /his/ not fucking eugenics class
Are you suggesting that Ethiopians and African Americans DO have a common heritage? One that neither shares with Europeans or West Asians?
>>
>>6768511
Nigga learn to say "Not him but..." when you enter in a dialogue.
>>
>>6768450
>Ethiopians and Sudanese have interesting and respectable histories
>They have the most history written about them out of all black africans purely because of vicinity so I find them interesting
>they have caucasoid feature so they dont offend my European sensibilities, so they are respectable people.
This is the "degrees of nigger" thinking that pisses off Sudanese and Horn Africans. All these words but at the end of the day they are treated the same. Its exactly what drove Ethiopian-black diaspora relations in the 1900s and why Sudan is currently having an anti pan-Arab movement as we speak.

>Kenyans are friendly people who are much less prone to unprovoked violent outbursts
Not a fan of Kenyan current affairs are you? Pay attention
>>
>>6768524
>Not him but
There you go, daft lad
>>
>>6768371
That study focuses on Mestizos and still they're averages by state
>>
>>6768537
>Not a fan of Kenyan current affairs are you? Pay attention
Politically-motivated violence isn't the same as sporadic, wanton outbursts of violence at an individual level. West Africans and Southern Africans are prone to violent behaviour for no apparent reason.
>>
>>6768450
I agree. West Africans are violent savages while East Africans are very friendly.

When White people provoke Africans in East Africa :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG1Nt-aSxqM

Look how calm and friendly he is, and how he doesn't let the White pastor's provocations get to him.

Now, when White people provoke Africans in West Africa :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCbqeyjoynE

Look how savagely this Nigerian savage reacted. Compare this to the calm and peaceful attitude of the Ugandan guy in the first video.
>>
>>6768580
No one is endangered in the first video, as everyone in Uganda knows kung-fu
>>
>>6768567
ironically, there's lots of Africans who are rapebabies (like Ethiopians for example), see >>6768238, but the afrocentrists here praise them all the time as the pinnacle of black civilization
>>
File: lateen-sails.gif (136 KB, 420x346)
136 KB
136 KB GIF
>>6768379
They INVENTED the sail
>>
>>6768621
Why is it assumed that East Africans have Caucasian admixture and not Caucasians that have East African admixture? Since humans started out black wouldn't this make more sense?
>>
>>6768660
>humans started out as black
wtf did I just read
>>
>>6768660
Early humans aren't the same as modern day Black Africans.
>>
>>6768504
>So why does it make you so fucking butthurt
It doesn't. Literally watching my son play a game while doing. Life is good
>decide to single out Africans who are...
Because the purpose is to troll. To prove ones inferiority. Its never just to find migratory patterns or population makeup. Its always IQ, /pol/ esque shit.
>which makes their history, genetic and culture completely different from that of North-East Africa
No. Both have had to face Arab slave trading and European colonialism. On occasion the 2 regions have crossed paths through migration, trade or pilgrimage. Genetically they both have some lineages that have common ancestors. Then tens of thousands of years of mixing. Especially during the Green Sahara and before the Yellow Nile's desertification. Culturally both share alot of music, artistic & religious similarities. It just seems like people don't want west/central/southern Africans to have any allies in the world. Someone brings up muslims. They say no. Someone brings up east Africans. They say no. Someone brings up China. They say no. So what are "Negroids" suppose to do in this state of isolation that you "geneticists" want them to be in?
>You are the one who started talking about "they".
They are the people who created the zeitgeist of hate for black Africans
>>
>>6768660
Not him but this is a common fallacious argument made about Horn Africans. Their admixture is less than ten thousand years old and a result of a back to Africa migration, tens of thousands of years after the ethnogenesis of non-African 'Caucasians'. So yes they have admixture and are not the original anything. Just because humanity started there doesn't mean they're some sort of ancient as fuck population.
>>
>>6768510
Duuuuuuuh. No shit
>>
>>6768648
those are South American, NOT Mesoamerican
>>
>>6767411
Canagroid please, your lies have been debunked a thousand times and each time you run away only to appear in the next thread to spout the same senseless drivel.
>>
>>6767790
>, full of different peoples fighting for resources,
So did africans
>>
>>6768042
Based as long as it gets the African spammers out of this board, then it may as well stop, cause I too am tired of BTFOing Mbundu.
>>
>>6768703
so did everyone but more people = more competitivity
>>
>>6768698
>Canagroid

You've got to be making up these terms now.
>>
>>6768115
You do realize you shoot yourself in the foot when you act in such a childish way?
>>
>>6768111
>The likes of Benin would have been a more sensible and less ridiculous one.
Mud walled city with straw and mud building vs city built on lake platforms with other terraces for farming, dykes, canals, acqueducts, stone temples and plazas? I think the answer is easy.
>>
>>6768379
Some tribes in the far north probably had stone throwing handheld devices that the vikings described.
>without sail
Nope. In the Caribbean they did use sails-
They also definitely knew of wheels and used them to make toys, possibly to roll their siege towers too.
>>
>>6768729
He is a negroid from Canada who unironically spams Afrocentric view. Negroid alone was not much of an insult so I had to add Canadian, it makes it sound harsher.
>>
>>6768766
Is everyone arguing with you negroid?
>>
>>6768766
There's also a black Mexican mutt here who's extremely racist with natives on /int/ but gets triggered whenever someones criticizes Africa
>>
>>6768808
>implying these threads aren’t driven by bongs
>>
>>6768808
Never saw him, luckily. Mbundu and the Canadiangroid are more than enough to pester a dozen threads at once.
>>
>>6767306
Cultural Determinism.
>>
>>6768511
>Are you suggesting that Ethiopians and African Americans DO have a common heritage?
If you go back far enough in history...then yes. But thats not what I was refering to. I was speaking about their shared recent history ie Arab-Atlantic slave trades & Jim Crow/Colonialism. Which targeted African peoples and in doing so created a bond along those lines. Not necesarily heritage. Which is another discussion entirely
>One that neither shares with Europeans or West Asians?
Missing the point
>>
>>6768524
Hahahaha
>>
>>6768574
Whatever suites your narrative....
>>
>>6768580
>white chimpout the post
>>
>>6768621
>afrocentrists here praise them all the time as the pinnacle of black civilization
They literally don't but ok
>>
>>6768621
Are you confusing hoteps and afrocentrists with historians who group east africans with Subsahara?
>>
>>6768869
>I was speaking about their shared recent history ie Arab-Atlantic slave trades & Jim Crow/Colonialism
What a bunch of Marxist common struggle non sense. Jim Crow is nothing like what happened in the Horn, matter fact, Ethiopia wasn't colonized
>>
>>6768660
This. It still hasn't even been fully proven that Afro-Asiatics originate from Asia. Could just as easily be the the Nile or Horn
>>
>>6768664
That humans likely started out as black.
>>
>>6768691
This
>>
>>6768664
Why is truth incomprehensible to you? What ails you?
>>
>>6768741
>Mud walled city with straw and mud building
>building material is sole indicator for advancement
>knows little else about Benin City funcions and efficiency
Wew
>>
>>6768962
Oh, those staked where they used to hung boys and women, the oversized hut of the king and and the little mud moats and fences sure are superior to inbuilt floating terraces used for cultivation, roadways on water and twin acqueducts plus cisterns
>>
>>6768934
>pic related. African American veteran who helded train and form Ethiopians Air Force
>What a bunch of Marxist common struggle non sense
Seeth as much as you want about it but the reality is that it happened.
>Jim Crow is nothing like what happened in the Horn
That isn't what mattered. What mattered is that both found in eachother allies in a world where the European diaspora was highly aggresive towards them
>matter fact, Ethiopia wasn't colonized
The thousands of dead Ethiopian soldiers fighting for the sovereignty of Abyssinia beg to differ. They would say. "Fuck you. Long live Ethiopia". Then arrest you trying to intervene in their foreign relations with African Americans

>link related. They are friends. Try to divide them all you want.
ttp://www.tadias.com/08/24/2008/ethiopia-black-america-the-forgotten-story-of-melaku-robinson/

Did you know an Ethiopian prince actually married an African American girl? They are apart of the family now....
>>
>>6768979
This is what happens when your mother takes meth in utero. Get back at me when you find the lost designs of Benin and can more confidently assess how advanced they were. Dismissed
>>
>>6768979
Are you Amerindian or Latino?
>>
File: yoruba royal palace.jpg (201 KB, 1020x536)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>6769029
>oogabooga we wuz flyin pyramids whitey hid it from us
Cope.
>>
>>6768648
>>6768764
It Isn't know, archeology-wise, sails only have been identified in the Andes region so far

During the beginning of the exploration, some Spaniards reported a few isolated sightings in the Caribean area but the sightings stopped in subsequent voyages

Maybe the technology was just beginning to spread when the Spanish arrived and halted the process

In sharp contrast, in the Andes region the use of sails has been continuously reported since the first Pizarro voyage, his first contact with people from the Inca Empire happened on the sea, those native sailors would become the first translators for the conquest.

Unlike other regions of Spanish America, in the Viceroyalty of Peru the Spanish Empire would make extensive use of local indigenous mariners, although the Inca Empire was no more, hundreds of native sailors with their rafts with sails would navigate up and down the waters of Peru and Ecuador until less than 2 centuries ago.

Is really something that only happened in the central Andean region, reason why I assume that if in other areas also existed a culture of sailing, maybe it was in its beginnings because no similar thing happened elsewhere in the Americas.
>>
File: haile-sellasie-5.png (136 KB, 479x480)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>6769009
>Ethiopian Prince and African American woman turned princess
>>
>>6769043
>Posts Yoruba architecture, not Benin
>Memes about Hotep Egyptian consiracy theories
>oogaboogas like a child
Anon...maybe /his/ isn't for you
>>
>>6769157
You would think sailing culture would spread rather quickly, once one guy goes out on a sailboat everywhere he visits will start making their own and it spreads exponentially from there.
>>
File: Balsa_Guayaquil_1748.jpg (989 KB, 1000x766)
989 KB
989 KB JPG
There are so many colonial drawings from Peru and Ecuador showing native sailors with their rafts and sails, typically when the Spanish depicted the Peru/Ecuador sea or an area near a body of water they put local sailing vessels navigated by indigenous people, but this didn't happen in other areas of the colonial Americas.
>>
File: lol.jpg (198 KB, 644x420)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>6767306
What the fuck are you talking about. Americans were literally in the stone age how can they compare to iron age Africans? Africans were much more advanced in art, culture, architecture etc... than the Americans. Look at pic related, a comparison between the most realistic sculptures the Americas can offer(Jaina island figures) and an Ile Ife sculpture. It's pretty clear Ile Ife sculpture is much more sophisticated and realistic than the Jaina ceramic.
>>
>>6769216
Considering the difficulty of making one, no. It's not like making a wheel
>>
File: ____.jpg (146 KB, 644x420)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>6769238
Let's stop with the bullshitting for a second
>>
Were Mesoamericans and Andeans more advanced than Sub-Saharan Africans?

Let me fix that for you, OP.
>>
File: lmaoooooo.png (1.68 MB, 1728x896)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>6769238
>africans
>more advanced in architecture
This better be bait.
>>
File: moche.jpg (71 KB, 736x981)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>6769238
this amerindian dude looks like he was alive
>>6769216
I guess they require technique too, probably it isn't just placing a sail and call it a day
>>
>>6769277
Jesus Christ, this sole vessel's realism BTFOs to eternity all those oversized deformed heads.
>>
>>6769216
There were sails on cucuteni trypillian culture back in 6th millenium BC and similarly in egypt. The earliest evidence of sails outside those cultures is some cave art from 4000BC in southern iberia.
>>
>>6769277
>>6769291
Damn, I got BTFO here. Maybe I should accept the objective inferiority of the Black race, and the clear superiority of the Eurasian and American Mongoloid races.

Sorry for the noise.
>>
>>6769209
>>6769029
>>6769238
>>6769256
>>6768910
>>6768771
>>6768111
>>6768081
>>6767982
>>6767411
Is this the meeting of descendants of animal skin wearing cannibal savages?

Comfort yourself with the path you have traveled since then, and thank our ancestors for crossing your path because it's because of them that the savages who are your fathers were introduced to wisdom and civilization. But, obviously, it was useless since after all these years of getting education amd civilization from Whites, you are as retarded as it gets.
>>
>>6769476
>gets BTFO
>proceeds to spam pictures and goalshift
Why do you want a safespace?
>>
>>6769437
Based and enlightenedpilled.
>>
>>6769499
Who got BTFO? In nearly all thread afroapologists run out of answers and arguments yet they pretend they actiually proved their point lol.
>>
>>6769517
The african essence is capable of overwhelming every single culture of the planet. There is no culture not influenced by African essence in the entire world except a few uncontacted tribes and the andaman peoples.
>>
>>6769558
Aaaah, the african essence.
>>
>>6769579
>>6769499
>>
>>6767790
>its not genetics
Why are you so confident in stating this?
>>
>>6769558
The african essence is incapable of inventing the wheel or simple machines, or working metal for anything but the purpose of murder. You've had thousands of years to prove this wrong and you still haven't.
>>
>>6769619
I gave 2 reasons.
>>
>>6769588
>>6769517
>>
mods ban this shitposter please
>>
>>6769709
Not even an Afriboo but I agree. Really annoying
>>
>>6769720
>>6769709
Why? Do you racists want to hide true African culture?
>>
>>6769729
No. You are just annoying
>>
>>6769732
How am I annoying? Because you hate the mere sight of Africans?
>>
>>6769757
No u
>>
>>6767306
I don't know OP, why weren't the Sioux or Cheokee more advanced than Sub-Saharan Africans? I mean, from what I've seen in this thread, the intended implication is that genetics has something to do with it, but the more sparsely-settled northern regions were settled by people from the exact same migration from Asia that the Mesoamericans came from. Exact same population that came out of Africa and got that sliver of Neanderthal DNA you guys put so much importance on, even though it's not proven to contribute anything other than some skin and hair genes.
>>
>>6769626
The African essence is capable of conquering enfeebled whitoids without effort. >>6769671
>>6769558
>>
>>6769816
>why weren't the Sioux or Cheokee more advanced than Sub-Saharan Africans?
They were, on average at least.
>>
>>6769838
Result: African continent and a few whitey boys still lurking around south africa.
>>
>>6769843
What are the Sioux's great structures on par with the Great Zimbabwe?
>>
>>6769838
Was that the one that was literally a cluster bombing
I mean nothing against the Rhodies but it's the equivalent of making a wikipedia box for the Battle of Hiroshima (1945)
>>
>>6769558
When the Aryans finally die, nothing will be able to stop the Asians from absolutely obliterating and enslaving Africans. You will wish the Boer was still in charge when we come.
>>
>>6769877
*crickets*
>>
File: Blasian.gif (621 KB, 209x277)
621 KB
621 KB GIF
>>6769923
I for one welcome this new Blasian era. We'd essentially be bringing humanities original Khoisan-like aesthetic, bootleg addition
>>
>>6767306
do people not realize when colonizers come and conquer an area they literally raze all the culture to the ground, enslave the people, and melt down any iron or copper or bronze they find and use it to build their own tools?
>>
>>6768138
The increased genetic diversity is the result of humans having been in Africa the longest out of all areas, it doesn't mean what people think.
>>
>>6768276
Numerical genetic diversity is a very poor measure of mutt vs. non-mutt, the fact that Africans have the highest genetic diversity is evidence for human origin in Africa, it's just due to humans having been there for longer than anywhere else and not having experienced much drift/bottlenecking
>>
>>6769558
You were making sense, don't resort to that muh dikk shit now
>>
>>6770907
Seething

Mental health and neuropsychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojak Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will oftentimes have some anon/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojak and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.
>>
File: 1554424103822.gif (2.56 MB, 480x480)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
>>6770951
Put me in le screencap xD!1!1
(you)
>>
File: 20181113_224247.png (463 KB, 1080x750)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
>>6770840
One drop rule
>>
>>6770840
Doesn't that mean modern Africans are the result of a ton of different races being assimilated?
>>
>>6770975
Lame
>>
>>6771093
Probably, I don't know. What I was saying is that the pure numerical genetic variance seen between populations in Africa isn't necessarily some testament to how races don't exist. Africans have high genetic diversity as fossils show humans have been living there for ~200,000 years, allowing greater divergence and giving genetic changes much more time to fix/increase in respective African populations. Humans moved out of Africa ~70,000 years ago and into Europe only ~40,000 years ago so there has there been far less time for genetic variation to result between Europeans and their ancestral migrant population, that is, a bottlenecked "African" population. It's stupid to claim that because there's more genetic diversity numerically between African populations than there is between Europeans and Africans races have no basis in science as this "diversity" is just the result of increased time allowing the fixation of different random genetic changes in different populations.
>>
>>6767326
You don't care about evidence. Let's just say in the united states, when there are gang wars between Mexicans and blacks. The mexicans usually win because they are smarter and more organized.
>>
>>6772465
I've found the same rule applies to linguistics as well. Its one of the reasons why the Afro-Asiatic homeland may very well be within the the central/eastern sahara between Lake Chad and the Yellow Nile. Due to the diversity of Chadic languages. The most varied of all Afro-Asiatic.

Very interesting stuff anon. Thanks
>>
>>6772715
Dumbest post ever
>>
IQ
>>
>>6771093
race is not science anon
>>6773556
iq is not science, anon.

iq and race are pseudoscience. this has been known for some time already.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.