[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Hannibal.jpg (1.32 MB, 1270x1994)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Hannibal was the son of an Iberian woman (Spain or Portugal) and his father was Carthaginians who are descendants of the Phoenicians (now Lebanese) then because they say and show the best military strategist as black?
>>
>>6624356
Iberians are brown and the lesbanese are black. Case closed.
>>
>>6624362
>lebanese people are black
Top kek, look at all these negroes holding up those lebanese flags
>>
File: Michel-Aoun.jpg (25 KB, 748x498)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>6624362
>lesbanese are black
I do not think so
>>
>>6624376
Today theyre brown from Arabs but thousands of years ago Egypt and the surrounding areas were black
>>
File: jesus-navas.jpg (40 KB, 620x413)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>6624362
>Iberians are brown
The Iberians are Mediterranean and European although it hurts this way
>>
File: ethnicity.jpg (32 KB, 504x350)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>6624385
>and the surrounding areas were black
Do not you get tired of being wrong?
>>
File: 20190515_162119.png (209 KB, 499x632)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>6624385
Fucking kek. You know there are memes dedicated to people like you, right?
>>
>>6624376
Libanese people are actually Assyrians/Aramaic peoples. They only got arabized the past 30-40 years. My parents are lebanese and part of the diaspora that was displaced in the war of 1980. Today, Lebanon is still like 30% Christian, larger than any other nation in the region, but like Syria this number is rapidly declining and arabs are further displacing them

The lebanese are literally the Assyrians that were several hundreds of years ago. We speak Aramaic. Literally the language that was lingua franca in the time of Jesus. Jesus spoke our language. The generation that's following us are all ignorant not learning the language and projection is that it'll die out with this generation

People tend to think all of the middle east is just shitskins and arabs but this is only very recently the case and history is closer than we think. I fucking speak Aramaic as my first language, the language that was lingua franca before Rome was a thing
>>
>>6624397
You're an absolute retard for taking the bait.
>>
>>6624356
Why does it matter? It's how people saw him

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.