[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 35425235.png (568 KB, 584x674)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
Why didn't people in the past have more compassion for the infirm?
>>
>>6451612
what the actual fuck is that
what's wrong with her mouth
oh my god SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER MOUTH
>>
>>6451612
Guess the saying 'a face only a mother could love' is real
>>
File: 1555156082279.jpg (38 KB, 282x460)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>6451622
Rett Syndrome?
>>
>>6451612
guess for the same reason they don't have it today
people tend to have difficulties with compassion toward people with whom they cannot interact on a "normal" (part, and quite strongly, coloured by prejudice, and part by objective difficulties posed by the difficulties of disabled people with movement, expression, their lack of emotional development through inability to participate in and exclusion from social interactions etc.) basis.
it's understandable, but it really is a tragedy.
>>
>>6451612
>>6451641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
>>
>>6451612
> compassion
letting profoundly deformed or crippled people be born is inhumane.
imagine knowingly bringing a life into this world that will ONLY suffer. look at that poor girl, she's a burden abd will never experience the joys of life.

to some degree it's even better that she's probably mentally retarded, imagine having that face and comprehending it. she'd off herself in that case as early as possible.
>>
>>6451612
Because someone like this has no reason to live, >>6451663 explained it best
>>
>>6451663
>she's a burden
Non-whites are a burden but people not only try to rationalize but also want to leave the world to them which will lead to great despair for anyone and especially non-whites.
>>
>>6451677
Yeah tell that to all the indian and japanese scientists
>>
>>6451680
>he unironically thinks that
Stop the human educators and they are gone to the stone age, also japanese are half human but indians are 1 and a half billion so they have to have at least one non retarded subject there. Like I said one or two, all else is shithuts.
>>
2bh, i think knowing from the ultrasound scan that your child will be deeply disabled and likely live a (short) life of unstopping suffering, and still choosing to keep it, should be a crime.

not only you create avoidable misery, but you're also leeching resources and attention from children that can be helped.
there's even a rule for military medics to not treat the most wounded first if they're likely to die, because in that time the rescuable ones with lighter wounds can also become untreatable.
>>
File: 2rdkbw.png (4 KB, 205x246)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>6451677
> not recognizing the difference
I bet you also think white trash are non-existent and 95% of whites aren't retarded.
>>
>>6451708
>not recognizing the difference
What difference, smoothbrain? What I just hope happens is people like you, who are clearly retarded and will get sick sooner or later get treated by these people. I really hope that happens, if they completely finish you would be even better but being an example of their work is fine as well.
>white trash are non-existent
Of course there is, its called being an american and by default they are not white. There will always be trash in actual pure white societies but they will be less than 5%, meanwhile non-whites are at 100%, that is the difference. I just hope people like you get the justice you deserve.
>>
>>6451663
this is the only valid answer
>>
>>6451700
>i think knowing from the ultrasound scan that your child will be deeply disabled and likely live a (short) life of unstopping suffering, and still choosing to keep it, should be a crime.

Does that apply to infanticide too? If for whatever reason you didn't see that in the ultrasound and then the child is born horribly deformed, do you think they should be allowed to be killed?
>>
>>6451612
They don't even now and it is getting worse, see >>6451663 who thinks they should be killed. The general compassion for the infirm, disabled and deformed comes from Christianity's influence and decreases as Christianity's influence does.
>>
>>6451725
in fact, yes. the ones with truly horrible disabilities, especially if it's estimated they'll only live for a couple of years. it's more humane to kill a newborn than to watch it grow, suffer and die at 7 years old.
also they tend to have at least some healthy organs, which can save lives of treatable children
>>
>>6451612
Pending on where and when people didn't have any less compassion than what they have today.
Granted "mercy killing" or infantcide does often come up when the family can't support their children (Rural China good example I guess)
However for most people disabled kin is still kin, and killing your son or daugter cause they can't walk, talk or work in a world where infant death is already high can be hard.

Mostly prehistory but this video might be food for thought.
https://youtu.be/t7J_oybRfuc
>>
Just kill those infants who would have lifelong severe illness.
>>
>>6451851
based and mercypilled
>>
>>6451612
There is absolutely no reason to keep this abomination alive. It can’t provide for its family or its country or even its species. It’s an infinite resource drain
>>
>>6451712
Nigga we both know that YOU are in no position to judge anyone
>>
>>6451743
>Trey
*tips fedora*
>>
>>6451871
sounds like blacks
>>
>>6451612
They did, considering how common fetal alcohol syndrome was.
>>
>>6451696
What are you talking about? The majority of educators in India and Japan are Indian and Japanese themselves. It's not as if they need white professors to teach them what they already know.
>>
>>6451712
back to /pol/ you fag
>>
>>6451677
>implying i don't advocate for sub-120 iq genocide
>>
Dear God please make gene therapy a reality
>>
>>6451612
They didn't which is why this is disgusting to look at. If we lived in a rational world that wasn't based on muh feelings and muh rights. We would have no
>autistic people
>down syndrome peple
>mentally retarded people
>Rett syndrome people
>cerbal palsy people
>mentally ill people
>blind people
>deaf people
>alcoholics
>bipolar people
>learning disabled people (aka retarded people)
>ADHD people
>disabled elderly people
>elderly people in general
>azlehimers people
>polio people
>wheel-chaired people
>special needs people
>and basically anyone who is disabled.
>>
Kill it.
>>
>>6451612
Tldr
Church
Abortion
Nihilism
Cynicism
Utilitarianism
Autism
Edge
>>
>>6451612
The love of the weak is not what one could afford in a tribalistic society, along from an evolutionary point of view. The weak are a burden to the eye, soul and the people related. Only in a civilisation which has no care for genetic purity, the ideal society, love beyond reason without the account for the retarded one's suffering, just for the point of existence at any cost. Christian values play a role in this phenomenon, as love triumphs reason. It is affordable, suffering will be brought, and for what purpose? Because it can be done, survival at any cost above the best existence, validation and love above reason.
>>
Thank.god we're not honking orangutans trying to exterminate each other anymore
>>
>>6451612
And people say there is an all loving God.
>>
>>6453086
optimistic, considering the answers in this thread
>>
They had more important concerns.
Ensuring the survival of healthy people was hard enough back then, they couldn't spare the resources to care for the severly disabled.
But to say they didn't have compassion is wrong, they pittied cripples, they they just couldn't do anything for them.
>>
>>6451612
I'd wager the only reason we are compassionate to them now is because we have the overabundance of resources to take care of them. When your doing back breaking labour everyday just to make sure you've got enough wheat to last through winter a man who's too disabled to work starts to look more and more like an unnecessary drain on your resources.
>>
I think if I was deformed I'd just try to embrace it and go around pretending to be a zombie or something

Or, is that more annoying than just pretending nothing is wrong?
>>
>>6453160
Usually if you have to ask the answer turns out to be yes
>>
>>6451663
this
>>
File: 147728172808.png (93 KB, 630x630)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>6451612
why do white people celebrate having deformed/retarded children?
>>
>>6453160
One of my best life long friends has down sydrome. From an early age his parents made him fully aware of it and no one made any point to treat him special.
Now we're both 23 and he's got a good job, plenty of freinds and hobbies. All because he "embraced being a retard", he'll tell you that. His development is way ahead of other people his age with downs, who live with their parents and never learned how to do anything beyond the basic.
He didn't pretend nothing was wrong, but he refused to let himself get any special treatment because of his condition either. So idk how to answer your question.
>>
>>6453202
Why do Niggers eat Albinos believing them to have magic powers?
>>
As a disabled person with CHARGE syndrome I can't feel empathy for those who are also disabled. Fuck, look at that fucking, disgusting creature. I can feel the pain in his mother's eyes, is the same in my own mother. The worst part of being disabled is also be concerned about myself, my situation it's horrible. I need help to survive wich feels like being a slave. I'm a prisioner in my own body. I never leave the gouse because just be outside and feeling other people glances on my it's painful. Fortunately I'm no mentally retarded but I have severly health issues. I can guarantee to all of you I would rather prefer not to be alive. Please suport eugenesics and euthanasie. Please never bring to live á human being with health or mental problems. Life is suffering. Also, sorry for bad English, i'm not native speaker.
>>
>>6453268

Sorry I mean "house", I'm also a filthy phoneposter. Please kill me.
>>
>>6453268
> Please never bring to live á human being with health or mental problems.

You should specify severe. There are plenty of people born with mild mental and/or health issues who can live a good life.
>>
>>6453268
>>6453271
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself anon.
>>
>>6453268
Considering that one guy was killed your wish won't come to fruition...
>>
>>6453275

Live could never be comfortable or "good" unless you have a lot of resources and money so I don't know. Even being a NEET doesn't feels that good in the end. If you can't guarantee your children would have the best live posible please don't bring them to live. Live tent to be shit unless you are rich or a complete normal human being.

>>6453283

It's hard when you spent so much time in hospitals. I hate my mother for bring me to this world with all this problems. Doctors should let me die when my heart almost stopped shortly after birth
>>
>>6453268
Am disabled myself and can't walk. Hate being equated with mindless vegetables. You know those which can only groan and must be artificially fed to be kept alive. That is something else than old or injured people, which are kept alive, as with them it is often a hope of them getting better or people clinging how these people once were. That is not the case with severaly mentally disabled people, they were born like that, they remain like that and there is no hope of them ever having something resembling a normal life.

Tbh I think people with severe hereditary illnesses should not have children, but suicide is just pathetic and euthanasia of mentally able people is cruel. Look at people like Hawking for example.
>>
>>6451643

best post in thread.

>>6451742

Since we in the US as things stand live in a society with "planned parenthood" I think this poster is being pretty logical on the matter, as scary as that is to me because of my own beliefs.

I think this thread has an over abundance of anti-natalists trying to find some excuse for why they're still unhappy but they see other people living apparently joyous lives.

I'm not happy? We should implement eugenics on the disabled, racial minorities and BAD people. Then we'll finally have a glorious society!

Funny how wisecrack makes a video on Idiocracy and low and behold here's this thread. I've worked with "special needs" students before, all who had myriad of disabilities, and they like pretty much every other educator in our country suffered mostly from lack of proper staff and funding. I understand it's easier to just say "Kill 'em all Johnny", but understand, you're the simple idiot when you say that.
>>
>>6451612
Literally defective people should die nature wants them to die.
>>
>>6453323

I also hate how people always treat me as if there is something wrong with me. Normals think all disabled people are the same but it's not true.

>people with severe hereditary illnesses should not have children

This. I myself can't have children because my health problems. This syndrom just ruins my body, I will never be capable of having childrens or even use my genitals. At least these horrid DNA will die with me.
>>
I think this is a slippery slope and how you deal with people like this. I don't know how to feel about this one example cuz I don't want to sound like a normie and say stuff like no, We're All God's children and he's happy. But at the same time I don't think you euthanizing them or taking away the mentally disabled ability to prove themselves or to live a possibly happy life if they are able to is a bit of a slippery slope. Who gets to decide who lives and who dies? Who gets to become God and decide that this one person needs to be euthanized?

Again I'm torn on this example. I'm kind of developmentally disabled but I live by myself and live an okay life. So it's hard to say.
>>
>>6453332
Nice redditpost faggot. Onions is making you weak.
>>
>>6453358

OP example will live a short and painful life. Also her parents. Why do you want them to suffer?
>>
>>6453365

Thanks man I'm glad you took the time to write that response, really jogged my noggin' there. Really, got me thinking y'know? Like reddit man LOL, Onions, I'm ded.

So when's the Obersturmfurhers wine party again?
>>
>>6452484
You’ll take my autism from my cold dead hands
>>
File: Ljidda.jpg (23 KB, 240x325)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
How many of you guys would be dead or crippled if it weren't for modern medicine?
Think about it, ever had the flu? Probably dead.
Broken leg? Crippled
I'd be lucky, I only got bad eyesight, nearsighted.
Makes you appreciate the things I guess.. Most of my friends and my parents would be dead..
>>
>>6453358
Normie fag. Enjoying your onions as well?
>>
>>6451612
because the vast majority of parents with mentally retarded or otherwise infirm/need constant attention children all report that they would have aborted if they knew
my sister-in-law is 35 but has the mental capacity of a 5 year old and is the ward of my US state
mother-in-law admitted she would have aborted if she knew, it's so stupidly taxing and stressful
>>
>>6453427

>gets buttblasted
>finds new victim
>>
>>6453365
>>6453427
Not them, but what's this onions meme? I've never heard it.
>>
>>6453415
These problems wouldn't be as bad and the dependency on medicine would dwindle if we lived in small dense populations in tribes.
>>
>>6452484
What exactly is wrong with feelings and rights? What is the point of living in some cold, emotionless, scientifically ordered society geared towards maximum efficiency?
>>
File: d90.png (15 KB, 644x800)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>6453438
Nooooo!! You can't kill that disabled person! He has feelings too!! No.
>>
This thread has become /pol/ tier now.
Abandon all hope.
>>
>>6453478

Internet nowdays sucks. I'm out too.
>>
>>6451612
Because most people couldn't survive taking care of someone who couldn't contribute
>>
>>6453465
It's a critique of a lack of reason that shadows forward thinking, leaving a troubled future.
>>
File: 2dark4u.jpg (62 KB, 450x532)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>unironically advocating murdering the disabled
>>
>>6453478
Still bluepilled huh?
>>
>>6453492
Reason isn't being a fucking twat you bridge raver.
>>
>>6451663
100% this. No one benefits from this.
>>
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (81 KB, 1280x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I personally would not want to live as a disabled person and I dont wish that upon anyone. its the only situation im ok with abortion but im talking mentally disabled only, the body can be fixed with technology.
>inb4 you're mentally disabled by default since you spend time on this site
>>
>>6451612
>>6451663
I'm probably the biggest pussy on 4chang. This guy's right but I'm afraid if I have a son/daughter will my wife want to end its suffering as much as I do?
>>
>>6451677
Actually Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans.

How is this hard to get?
>>
God imbues every human being regardless of race, sex, or disability with a soul at the moment of conception. Eugenics and abortion are evils that must be relentlessly fought.
>>
>>6451677
>Non-whites are a burden

White people started more massacres, genocides and mass enslavement than any other people
>>
>>6451622
Her mother always told her
To smile
And put on a happy face
>>
>>6451612
I swear, if some fucking Christian missionaries come in my house with their garbage about how God loves everybody and if you don't worship him, you go to hell, I will punch them square up in the face.
>>
>>6453521
They’re already doing that in the Low Countries.
>>
>>6453852
>Spoken as if anyone on this site is going to reproduce.
>>
>>6453995
never understood euthanasia beyond pulling the plug when they've been a vegetable for months, why not just hook them up on fentanyl and invite their family round for a meaningful enjoyable death
>>
>>6451612
How can you look at that thing and not wince?
>>
>>6453980
God only loves jews goyim.
>>
>>6452484
Fat sweaty Amerimutt hands wrote this.
>>
>>6453443
t.onions
>>
>>6454031
Agreed. Holy fuck that's unsettling.
>>
>>6451663
Unapologetically based.
>>
>>6451663
The biggest suffering is by being aware that you are a massive burden to your parents.
>>
>>6451643
Based and compassionpilled
>>
>>6452484
Why stop there? We could end suffering forever if we just blanketed the Earth in nuclear fire and wiped out all life.
>>
>>6451612
How do I guarantee I avoid this for my child?
>>
>>6454322
the logical conclusion of "antinatalism" ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>6454322
It's not antinatalism out of principle, but as a temporary stop-gap measure. When we have the technology to seamlessly repair them (genetic disorders, ageing bodies etc.), such problems would be a non-issue. Our main task therefore is to engineer our society so that the technology becomes affordable for many people as quickly as possible.
>>
>>6454395
You already are by staying on this site.
>>
>>6454395
Genetic mutations are all lottery. Some defects aren't. Don't smoke or drink or all that shite. The pregnant mother must get all the required nutrients because the baby might come out looking like a goat or be mentally retarded if she doesn't. She also cannot smoke or drink. She must eat well and breastfeed the baby for about 9 months or some shit. Then wean.
>>
>>6451612
Compassion is a hard thing to think about. Is it compassion to suffering continue under the pretense of love? What if the sufferer doesn't wish to die, but is horrendously disfigured and lacking in many basic motor functions? Is it compassion to euthanize a severely retarded human who will never grow mentally? if the burden of the disable cause the suffering of the normal is it compassionate to end the existence of the retarded? I have nothing to say about those who can think and act like a normal person, someone like Stephen Hawking. His body was for the most functionally useless save for the most basic organ system function, but he could still think and rationalize his surroundings like everyone does. Obviously killing a man like him under the notion of mercy would be cruel, but what of this child? Can she think like you and me? Can she grow as a person or will she be a disfigured infantile for the rest of her life?
>>
>>6455298
Does that really matter if she is happy in her simple existence and her family truly loves and enjoys caring for her?
>>
>>6454395
Avoid radioactive material and chemicals
>>
>>6451612
>>6451641
I try to be a good person. I genuinely do. I spend 40$ out of the 50$ on a gamestop gift card and knew I couldn't find anything to spend the rest on so I gave it to a teenager looking through the on sale games. I try not to shit on fat people who are out jogging or at the gym because at least they're trying. I broke my racist mindset and give everyone a chance before outright cataloging them. Fuck, I even get along with an wish no ill will on faggo- gay people. But these girls in these pics. They're fucking monsters. Actual literal nightmare fuel monsters ripped straight out of left 4 dead or dead space style games. All I can think while looking at them is there is no way anyone could love them and they would be so much happier not living.

Fuck dude. My heart says I should be compassionate and not compare them to horror movie creatures. My heart says I should try some empathy. But my brain says euthanize them and put them out of their misery. That's not a life. It's not a fucking life.
>>
>>6453521
That's why I'm pro transhumanist. Why should we be slaves to our genetics when we have the power to shape the world. We must escape the bondage of flesh!
>>
>>6451730
What caused Christianity to be such a soft religion?
>>
File: 1380947261297.gif (1.66 MB, 220x190)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>6453891
>>
>>6453891
>Christfags
>>
>>6451663
Oh she will off herself, probably even one of her parents will do it, people cant withstand such fate for your own son for very long.
>>
>>6455397
Fuck off tranny shill
>>
>>6451612
That entire post is cope for the fact that she has to take care of someone who looks like they saw the Ark of the Covenant.
>>
>>6455364
Couldn't have said it better myself. What in the fuck. I'm genetically gifted(especially compared to this poor little girl) and don't want to live 80% of the time, I can't imagine going through that.
>>
>>6455582
Have you considered that her cognitive state is so stunted that she's literally incapable of grasping that or even contemplating how shitty her situation is?
>>
>>6451612
harder life in general, and high infant mortality
>>
I agree with points made here. Sometimes someone is born so crippled it's pretty much cruel and misguided to keep them alive.
>>
>>6451622
Noma i think
>>
Harder to empathise with someone who lacks the same mental capacity and physical appearance as a regular person. Easier to dehumanize someone who is disfigured or lacks the ability to communicate coherently.
>>
>>6451612
Dark days of rampant attention seeking sociopathy, both creatures are actually non-valids - some type of organic demon incarnate. This is a recent phenomenon.
>>
>>6453935
maybe cause they realized non-whites are a burden
>>
>>6451612
>Lets sterilise/euthanise the severely mentally handicapped
>After the shock value wears off lets do the same to all disabled people
>After people get used to that lets go after the gays, trannies and other social "degenerates"
>Then once everyone is on board with that lets go after people with "unhealthy" opinions
And before you know it you will reach a place where it is okay to arrest and euthanise you for posting "unsavoury" memes that challenge the status quo. Everyone has the right to live and we should not go down that slippery slope.
>>
>>6455883
Whites kill more whites than non-whites. Even now with mass immigration.
>>
File: 1541038200931.png (671 KB, 960x921)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>6453226
Implying eating albinos doesn't give you magic powers.

YIKES
>>
File: 1347801378932.png (140 KB, 325x433)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>6453202
You think they do because:
- They're more likely to have the resources to care for deformed children
- Cultural stigma against abortion/infanticide
- Christianity tells them that all life is sacred
- Rural indians/chinese/sub-saharan africans aren't gonna post their deformed kids on facebook where you can gawk at them easily
There, I took the bait.
>>
>>6453097
those people have never visited a hospital
>>
>>6455900
>Everyone has the right to live

Source?
>>
>>6451612
This looks like Treacher Collins syndrome. It means that a person is born with no or a few facial bones.
>>
>>6455901
Of course since people tend to kill people closer to them. Though blacks in the US made a good effort to overcome this bias and are overrepresented in murder of whites compared to their population (16% vs 13%).
But regarding the burden on society, whites also pay for non-whites killing non-whites.
>>
File: 41MNeNoFJ1L.jpg (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>6451612
Leatherface?
>>
>>6452484
You do realize that many of these great People you look up to showed textbook ADHD symptones right?
>>
>>6452484
Yeah, because alcoholics never contributed to society...
>>
>>6455959
Christ, this is fucking terrifying
>>
>>6452484
so basically you and most 4channers wouldn't exist then. sounds good to me.
>>
>>6455582
Genetically gifted? Lmao
>>
>>6452484
I can smell the doritos
>>
File: KJV020_1--front[1].jpg (447 KB, 1200x1200)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>6455938
>>
>>6453767
being anglo isn't a disability
>>
>>6456482
What manga is this?
>>
>>6455364
You have a vague understanding that every human has a right to dignity. If this right cant be exercised then you are not dealing with a human.
I suspect that slavery contributed to racism via this popular conviction. If a person is living a life of no dignity, a literal slave, they must be strikingly different internally from a human. Luckily, nogs are cisually different from whites, so whites can exercise this concept easily in societies
>>
sauce
>>
>>6455901
Wrong blacks kill 7000 of their own every year.
>>
>>6451730
Preventing people like that from being born is not the same as throwing them into a pit and killing them all, but you're a christfag so you're probably retarded about abortion anyways.
>>
>>6455900
>lets imprison severe criminals
>now lets imprison any criminals
>now lets go after thought criminals
>now lets go after everyone we don't like

Wowee wowee see what I mean guys? We shouldn't have any prisons or laws because its just an INEVITABLE and UNAVOIDABLE slippery slope.
>>
>>6456671
>Defending abortion.
The only ones from your class that I respect are those who are also in favour of infanticide, at least they understand what their arguments entail.
>>
>>6456369
>>6455989
>>6455983
>>6455900
>>6453521
>>6453478
>>6456463
And I can smell the onions from you guys. What's wrong with you? Why don't want to kill the retards? Are you that full of onions and bluehair that you don't want to improve society and make the world better? This isn't a matter of race. Black people and Jews and Asians are alright. I'm talking about the retards.
>>
>>6453891
Actually eugenics and abortion are good and will only be pursued with greater zeal and efficacy in coming decades. In the future, no one will conceive naturally any longer: rather, thousands of embryos will be generated, biopsied and sequenced, whereupon prospective parents will select from among them using a catalog of polygenic scores to optimize traits of their choosing (intelligence, height, T2DM risk, etc.)
>>
>>6451612
would you really consider it compassionate to treat a human being like a really large, really expensive pet?
>>
>>6457334
Criminals are people that break laws. What did retarded people do other than be born and offend your sensibilities? I hope you get hit by a truck and euthanised.
>>
>>6452484
you forgot
>racist people
>>
>>6457390
This but the dystopian version where Big Natal keeps the proles in check by charging outlandish prices for anything other than 5'8", 80 IQ, high obedience, 60 year lifespan.
>>
>>6457389
>Why don't want to kill the retards?

We want, but you fags screech about "muh free speech" and whine at just fucking that it makes us disgusted with even touching you.
>>
>>6455530
because it's actually a religion that promote peace but since christian don't explode themselves or truck people they don't get the right to have the religion of peace label
>>
>>6451612
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpHh7U7Xg9Y
>>
Coming to this thread and seeing these horrifying photos I thought abortion to be the right course of action. But then Another thought came, which I'll try and explain.

Every person may be miserable and deformed in one way or the other. A redhead schoolkid who wears glasses is bullied, he comes home crying and wishing to have not been ever born. His mother comforts him, they go for a walk, buy ice cream, sit in the park and just talk and laugh. The world seems not as bad a place.
A poor immigrant kid dreams of having a computer, he is miserable, he may never go to a university or even a trade school, he may never have a decent job or a family - just because he is poor.
A perfectly normal, sane, healthy man is rejected by a woman he loves, he is devastated. Depressed. He starts drinking or doing drugs or maybe just too distracted to do his job as effectively.
A pedestrian is hit by a car while crossing a street on a green light. He is crippled for life.
Being human is fragile. Life is fragile, body and mind.
There is only a moment between misery and happiness.
And love and compassion are the only things that matter exactly because we are such fragile beings, no matter who you are a battered soldier, a factory worker, a scientist, a little girl or somebody born with some deformity.
We can all become deformed, we all ARE deformed by life, inside or outside or both.
And we all suffer on their own, unknown to each other. And the amount of suffering will never be truly known or conveyed from person to person.
And in the face of this deformities, hardship, suffering only true, selfless love can hope making us happy.
It's either that or non-existence.
I hope that at least some of the parents of those disabled kids are able to love them and make them happy. And you do not compare happiness just as you do not compare misery.
>>
>>6458145
Pretty based take.
>>
>>6458145
There's a big difference between being a ginger and being so hopped up on christfaggotry that you don't abort a baby without most of its brain, keeping it alive despite nature for the next two decades only to ignore respiratory problems so the barely alive braindead goblin dies and finally gives you some small relief from the hell which you have created for yourself
>>
>>6455291
Pregnant women can drink a little, a glass of wine or a beer every now and then is unlikely to have major detriment on the child.
>>
>>6457782
You'd getter stats than that by rolling the dice and conceiving naturally most of the time. Your odds are even better if most people in this future dystopia are the product of embryo selection themselves.
>>
File: 1397044994457.jpg (75 KB, 500x500)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>6451612
>all the virtue signaling in that pic

Christ...
>>
>>6458551
So you ban natural childbirth as being too unsafe for the mother and infant.
>>
>>6451612
Was she born without lips or something?
>>
>>6458259
I think you may have missed my point.
Yes, abortion is a sin. Regardless of how fucked up a child is. But it is ultimately up to a parent to decide if they are ready to bring such a person into this world and be able to truly love it so much that the new person wouldn't feel themselves disadvantaged.
There is logic in both approaches, the one you talk about and the one I talk about. And both are hard and nobody should suffer so, and certainly shouldn't be judged for the choice they made.
>>
>>6458571
Who benefits? Populations with IQ distributed around a mean of 85 cause enough trouble in society as it is. These future technocrats won't have any use for a race of morlocks.
>>
>>6452476
*Sub-130 (2 SDs).
>>
>>6455959
that freak has an attractive woman looking towards her and smiling, something 90% of this board will never have.
>>
File: ljkhlg.jpg (82 KB, 736x964)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
why didn't they simply euthanize these people?
>>
>>6458551
>conceiving naturally
Not a problem if you enforce sterilization of the poor and engineer it in the Prole models.
>>6458588
Assuming you could essentially program these test-tube humans to be whatever you wanted them to be, what trouble could they possibly cause? The ones you'd have to worry about are bleeding heart elites who still see the chattel as humans when they've clearly been designed to be less-than.
>>
>>6453521
>>unironically advocating murdering the disabled
In some cases it's more an act of a compassion than anything else.
>>
>>6458649
most people won't want to kill war veterans, even thought the guy in your pic most likely got ptsd or something that induced suicidal thoughts
>>
>>6452014
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>6458004
Sounds like a pussified religion.
>>
>>6451712
dios mio... la creatura...
>>
>>6453465
this.
>advocate for the removal of compassion and empathy from society
>call anyone who disagrees an NPC
>>
>>6453415
Fuck ootzi an ice mummie from the bronze aged showed several signs of having fully healed from past fractures, without being crippled heck he even had scars that indicated he had been wounded by arrows multiple times before and was treated succesfully.
Modern medicine is great against ills that would kill you before, but fractures and cuts/stabs mankind has been able to properly treat since the bronze age.
>>
>>6451663
Fuck you and everyone whos replied to your post. You just hate that she exists because you're projecting your own empathy and fear on her.

You can't understand what life is to her. Only she can understand. When they verbalize it, many disabled people are thankful that they're alive. Maybe she feels jealous of normal people or maybe she don't, her view on the world is already fundamentally different from us the moment she develops consciousness. It can be a happy life. Rather let her live and make her own choice if she doesn't want to live anymore.

Also, there's evidence that even cavemen looked after their disabled. Looking after someone weaker and helpless can give meaning to the caretaker's life, just like the girl in the pic is giving meaning to the life of the mother. It's evolutionary maternal and paternal instinct.
>>
>>6456485
depends if you ask an anglo or not
>>
>>6458466
It’s better not to take the risk and lose the gamble like your mother, anon
>>
>>6455959
>incurable before birth
>results from random new mutations, not necessarily have to have a history in the family
>autosomal dominant, meaning it will invariably manifest if a person has the gene for it
>1 in 50000 people get it
Holy fuck this is scary as shit. I don’t know what I’d do as a parent if I knew my kid’d be like that
>>
>>6453226
It's pygmys that give the magical powers
>>
>>6452484

Autistic, mentally ill and ADHD people are saveable though.
>>
>>6451641
>aheago
>>
File: 1546663078706.jpg (40 KB, 546x552)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>6460891
>this post
>>
>>6460891
wtf i hate normal people now
>>
>>6460966

give it away to an orphanage, let it fester there and die.
>>
>>6461183
>>
>>6451612
I guess in part due to limited resources to mantain them (Nazi Germany did genocide handicapped people due to this). People in the past used to be shittier than now in many aspects and less tolerant to the other.
>>
>>6458145
Best post in the thread. Edgelords are underdeveloped human beings and probably wouldn't be able to go through with half the shit they say they would
>>
>>6461224
I'm laughing but you're going to hell
>>
>>6457389
Why'd you ignore the part were the one anon said some of history's greatest people showed signs of ADHD or maybe even Autism?
>Thomas Jefferson - slight tough of OCD
>Sir Issac Newton - turbo Austist
>Beethoven - deaf
>Van Gogh - all round nut job

I don't even agree with you, but by your own metric, you're wrong.
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (80 KB, 620x380)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>6458145
based and schopenpilled
>>
>>6451663
this but not baiting
>>
>>6458145
>>6458577
>sin
aaaaaaand dropped
>>
>>6458145
based and breadpilled
>>
>>6461445
>>
>>6460891
Literally BTFO'd the lad, and without religious evidence. Thank you.
>>
>>6451612
resources were scarce before the industrial revolution, starvation was commonplace, not much living space to literal retards when simply being a peasant may have meant death to you and your family, anon
>>
>>6453086
Even orange-men didn't exterminate their kind; even animals show more compassion or fundamental love than humans.
>>
>>6460891
>It's evolutionary maternal and paternal instinct
exactly, just like how monkey mothers cling on to their dead kids as they can't deal with the grief, only thing keeping a relationship like that going is instincts evolved to different circumstances both from parent and offspring
>>
>>6463813
this is a fucking fairy tale, chimps slaughter each other all the time over females and scarce resources, life is extremely violent especially for apex predators which humans happen to be
>>
Sage. This thread is reeking of incels who have yet to recognize the good of living. For 1. the parent of this child desires to ensure her daughter as not suffering, and 2. the measure of a life lies not on activity, but the life of the individual itself. Not only this, but the human person as disabled is more-so a bodily issue than their soul, thus we should see the disabled human person as not disgusting, but merely not able. And if we were more recognizing of the human person as not suffering, but as happy just to be alive, then we should help ensure their ease of living -- just as this mom has recognized her daughter's needs and her own desire for happiness. Then again, you guys aren't ones to see this.
>>
>>6458145
how did you fit so much faggotry into a single post? legit impressed
>>
>>6461224
Underrated post
>>
>>6463629
According to Christians it is. He literally argues that it's abortion is choice and shouldn't be judged regardless of beliefs.
>>
>>6455530
Christian theology is all about loving everyone, including your enemy.
>>
>>6463896
Way to invalidate your own argument.
>>
>>6451612
I honestly believe in reincarnation and virtue-signalling retards like this mom get reincarnated as their own horrifically disfigured daughter
>>
>>6465320
>a mother's instinctive love for her offspring is "virtue signaling"
cringe!
>>
>>6465329
>in front of the camera
Owo I wuvvy you sowo much my wittle girl!
>off camera
Damn is it too late to abort this thing? I need another glass of box wine.
>>
>>6465329
the virtue signalling would have come BEFORE the daughter's birth; the daughter's birth would be the punishment designed to test the parent's consistency
>>
>>6465336
>everyone is a sociopath like me i swear!
>>
>>6465352
Sociopath is a pseudoscientific term.
Disgust is a natural human emotion.
>>
File: 200px-Master_Shake.png (39 KB, 200x309)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>6451612
You look at her and tell me there's a god.
>>
File: 1535906016261.png (277 KB, 678x623)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>6451663
Letting people be born is inhumane.

No need to add more.
>>
>>6453268
>CHARGE syndrome

you're half bull or something, is your mother constructing a maze under your house for you to live in?
>>
>>6451663
Sometimes I feel like I will only suffer and never really experience joy in life.
Then I stop thinking about the matter and get on with things because I am not a wimp.
Only cowards want to die.
>>
>>6451612
Compassion is a world of the able and intelligent. Bringing up ten billion autistic Negroes who will live to be ground underfoot and suffer, as a moral facade to a global political-economic scheme is the most disgusting kind of posturing.
>>
>>6457389
You'd be first to get the bullet, homo
>>
>>6465699
autists tend to be good at math, organizing things and so on, not characteristic of black stereotypes
>>
>>6451696
The Japanese are perfectly capable, but would probably veer off, developing in a weird way. Robot hyper-exclusionary transhumanism or so, with no effort whatsoever to leave the main islands, eventually melding into a single God-computer a-la Asimov's "The Final Question". China would stagnate under "harmony at all costs", ending up as a resource-guzzling time-capsule of the 2020's, and eventually losing half it's population (now comprising one continent-spanning mega-city) to a socially-implosive catastrophe.

The rest of the global island would probably become various Asian Khanates raiding feral negro and aboriginal populations for slaves/meat. It would be wacky to see diesel-punk South-Asian boat hordes duking it out off the coast of Thailand. Machete-wielding warlords atop souped-up jet skis. Barges made to look like great fish or dragons, peculiar to the cultures of Southeasts Asia.

Assuming Latin America too loses, with the global disappearance of whites, it's Castizo/white Hispanics, and de facto aristocracy, a reign more primitive and more brutal than the sordid modern history of Latin America would come about. The land's rich soil and natural resources would be unwelcome burdens to the other half of the population, toiling to death to harvest them for pitiless masters.

Diversity would finally have been achieved.
>>
>>6465730
Not in reality. That's just the idiot savant stereotype. It takes a lot of people screeching and hitting themselves in the head to eventually produce a Newton or Tesla.
>>
File: pepee.jpg (11 KB, 258x195)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>6465654
>>
>>6452484
Are you fucking retarded? I have severe adhd which I believe directly contributes to my striking artistic ability. And that would contribute largely to society if I were to ever be a famous artist. However I’m not and I can only give joy to my community on a local level
>>
File: bruh.png (33 KB, 128x128)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>6453415
>would survive but horribly nearsighted
at least I don't need vision to toil in the fields
>homosexual
hopefully nobody notices
>>
File: 1437392201671.png (23 KB, 741x649)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>6452484
>>
>>6458145
Not a bad post, bit I would say that you've still failed to account for the scale of the issue.
>everyone is suffering; you can't know how bad people really have it!
I know, but c'mon. You can make an educated guess. A kid with ginger hair is going to suffer far less than someone who is as severely deformed as the girl in OP's image.
>>
>>6453268
hey just be yourself
>>
>>6458466
blupilled & asscucked

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.