[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jesuschrist.jpg (119 KB, 800x600)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>God wants a loving personal relationship with you!
>"Hey God, what up?"
>..........................

Care to explain this?
>>
>>6301543
Yes, evangelical protestants are gullible retards or disingenuous con artists.
>>
The trinity is a pagan doctrine

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201308/trinity/
>>
>>6301543
God screens my texts and ducks me left and right some friend s m h
>>
What does the bible say?
how does god talk to you?
>>
>>6301543
Have you tried going to Church?
>>
>>6301543
He just doesn't want a relationship with YOU, anon. He answered me.
>>
>>6301591
He says that literally anything you want can be yours if you just pray for it, and he appears in the flesh to talk to people. That's what the Bible says.
>>
>>6302863
Uuuuh, I'm not sure that's how prayers work anon.
>>
>>6302863
This is wrong
>>
>>6301543
I figure if god doesnt care enough to give me the same deal as Saul, then he doesnt want me.
>>
>>6301543
He's negging you, try dressing sluttier.
>>
>>6302876
>>6302905
yes it is

7 “Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. 9 Is there anyone among you who, if your child asks for bread, will give a stone? 10 Or if the child asks for a fish, will give a snake? 11 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

13 I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If in my name you ask me for anything, I will do it.
>>
>>6301543
God always talks to me. He tells me to burn things.
>>
>>6301543
>"Hey God, what up?"
Many people never even get that far, since he chose to reveal himself only to one tribe and let his followers do the work of informing everyone else of his existence.
>>
>>6301543
dunno the game and conversation goes on forever so it might be nice to see what you have to say, besides God lives in everyone as much as they let him.
>>
>>6302932
what if God was saying that to you? why does God have to be everything? why can't someone love God for who God is rather than because of what they get from him or because they fear him?
>>
File: islam1.gif (3 KB, 350x200)
3 KB
3 KB GIF
God wants you to submit.
>>
>>6304739
fkin hell a static gif kys
>>
>>6304745
God is unchanging
>>
>>6301543
Speaking with the Father directly would probably kill a sinner instantly, just out of pure terror. Even a repentant sinner humbled and ashamed before God has cause to fear, and is marked by the experience. God is silent out of mercy, and sent His Son and the Holy Spirit to minister to humanity in gentler ways. It is out of love that God deals with us indirectly, because our fallen nature burns away in his presence. Some say that Heaven and Hell are merely the saints and the damned standing together in the Father's presence, those without sin experiencing that presence as acceptance and bliss, and those still with sin experiencing it as judgement and destruction, although I think this description is better understood as a fanciful musing.
>>
How do christians reconcile the warlike, vindictive God of the old testament with the loving God of the new testament?
>>
>>6304966
Because of what Jesus did and what happened to him.. so now in the age of the church going to war and killing/murdering other people thus is ultimately an offense against Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross, it is an insult to his death and sacrifice as he died for all people equally. So he who kills in whatever way has not only the blood of the person who she or he killed on their hands but also is guilty of viewing his sacrifice as an unholy or unclean thing. To make more sense Jesus' kingdom is not of this world, it is very different, acutely different from the ways of the world and dirty politics and war Jesus does not condone, even the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the bloodshed that happens there is sin in the eyes of God in this day and age.
>>
File: no-gi-jiu-jitsu.jpg (71 KB, 615x410)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>6304739
>God wants you to submit
Who do I have to submit?
>>
>>6301565

https://www.jwfacts.com

One of the worst high control groups. Everything they claim to discuss whether it is politics, medicine or history is false.
>>
>>6305559
The boss of this gym

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.