[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: laughing black man.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>Turks do not clear of excrements and from urine, and do not wash from the sexual uncleanness and (do not do) other similar things. Turks do not do anything with water, especially in the winter. Turkish women do not cover from their men and from others of them, and also a woman does not cover anything of her body from anybody of the people. And really, in one of the days we stopped at a Turkish man's house and sat down, and the wife of this person sat together with us. And, talking to us, she opened her "fardj" (vagina) and scratched it while we looked at her. Then we closed our faces and said: "Allah, Forgive me!" The husband of hers laughed and said to the translator: "Tell them, - we open it in your presence and you see it, and she protects it so, that there is no access to it. It is better, than if she would cover it and (at the same time) would concede it to somebody"

Literally BTFO
>>
File: arap women.jpg (56 KB, 960x421)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>6132042
Arap women cover themselves because their husbands tell them to do so

But cuckoldry rates in Arabic countries are sky rocket high. Their husbands usually raise someone else's kid. This is also why they're so obsessed with freedom of women there
>>
>>6132030
bruh turks are literal rednecks
>>
>>6132030
>And, talking to us, she opened her "fardj" (vagina) and scratched it while we looked at her. Then we closed our faces and said: "Allah, Forgive me!"
me
>>
>>6132030
source
for research of course
>>
>>6132106
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/10_History/IbnFadlanEn.htm#Oguses
>>
File: 1538576665308.jpg (31 KB, 448x419)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>6132113
>Check out the site
>"Turkic history"
>itsgonnabgood.jpg
>Klyosov A. R1b DNA History (2011)
>Winters C. Tocharian is Indian ~ the Cognate language to Meroitic
>Faux D.K.Vikings - Scandinavian Huns
>Curta F. The making of the Slavs: history and archaeology..., ca. 500—700AD
>Shuke G. Türkic substrate of Slavic and Baltic
>Dremin G. Scythian Word List from the Sources
>Zakiev M. Origin of Türks - Sumerian Language
>Simo Parpola Sumerian: A Uralic Language
>Allili E. Turkic Akkadian
>Kak S. Indo-European, Arians, and Rigveda
>Hasanov Zaur Scythian Poetry
Can't say I'm surprised, really
>>
>>6132205
>Tocharian is Indian ~ the Cognate language to Meroitic
how the fuck
>>
>>6132205
All of that is based and redpilled + truthpilled.
>>
>>6132030
You seem to lack historical knowledge central Asia was majority Muslims thanks to karakand khaganate, seljuks were Muslim Turks
>>
>>6136685
read the link
>>
>>6136703
The link is a ridiculous website
>>
>>6136716
the source is legit and it's from ibn fadlan

now stop being an annoying white boy
>>
>>6136685
Ibn Fadlan traveled all the way to Volga Bulgaria and the Chuvash Turks next to the Volga are still non-Muslim while they lived next to Muslim Bulgar Turks. There were Muslim Turks and non-Muslim Turks. Turkic peoples are made out of several ethnicities, Chuvash, Yakut, Khakas, Tuvan, Yugur, Altai, Bashkir, Kazakh, Kyrgyz and not all of them are Muslim. Some Turkic peoples such as Yakut and Khakas are still Tengrist, some such as Tuvans and Yugurs Buddhist, some such as Chuvash and Gagauz are Eastern Orthodox Christian.
>>
>>6136685
>>6136796
Not all Arabs are Muslim either. There are non-Muslim Christian Arab tribes in Jordan. I'm not talking about Arabized peoples such as Levantine Christian Maronites, Eastern Orthodox, and Melkites in Syria and Lebanon who aren't tribal Arabs but actual real tribal Arab Christians in Jordan. Jordanian tribal Arab Christians are more Arab than Arabized tribeless Egyptian Muslims, Syrian Levantine Muslims, Lebanese Muslims, and northern Iraqi Muslims who are not ethnically Arabs. The only all Sunni Muslim peoples are Somalis, Chechens, Ingush, Avars, Lezgins, and other small ethnicities, and the only all Muslim peoples are Pashtuns (Sunni and Twelver Shia), Berbers (Sunni and Ibad) and other small ethnicities, excepting individual apostates and atheists form those ethnicities. Turkic is linguistic group with many different ethnicities but here since you are counting them as one people so am I,
>>
>>6136685
based retard
>>
>>6132068
Imagine the smell
>>
>>6136685
Honestly even after the Turks converted they were pretty shitty Muslims
>>
Yuck, that's fucking disgusting subhuman turkoids. Makes me gag thinking about it
>>
>>6132030
turks were based and redpilled
>>
>>6132205
AYO HOL UP
SO U BEEZ SAYING
WE AKSHUALLY CREATED CIVILIZATION N SHEIIIT
>>
>>6132030
Original Turks were gooks from China. Even medieval Ottomans were still hapas.
>>
>>6132205
I would pay to see an afrocentrist, a turanist, an albo nationalist and a nordicist locked in a room discuss who wuz the real kanzg all along
>>
>>6132030
That was pretty Chad, even the woman.
>>
>>6132030
>>Turks do not clear of excrements and from urine, and do not wash from the sexual uncleanness and (do not do) other similar things. Turks do not do anything with water, especially in the winter.
It's like early /pol/ saying niggers smell.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.