[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: a1269674693_10.jpg (74 KB, 1000x1000)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
I have a question for you, /his/. Do you think that sisters (female) think about their brothers (male)?
Why am I asking this, you might wonder. Well, the thing is that psychology and philosophy theories about this are old and mostly "male-made". There are little to none female investigator about this.
So, the fact is that being sexually attracted to your sister (older or younger) is a common thing, as i have talked this with several friends, which is also supported by lots of theories. Even myself feel kinda like that sometimes, since me and my sister are close enough to speak about which clothes looks better of walk just with a towel in front of each other (after bath). What i wonder is, for example, if my sister has ever felt like this in a natural way of speaking, pure instinctive. And that's where my first question came from: do sisters feel and think about their brothers as something we think or feel about them them?
Do not misunderstand me, please. Even if I look like a degenerate, I do try to understand and see that this is (or mostly was) a common reaction of my body and mind while I was through puberty. Seeing a female one and feel inconsciently those kind of things, which i am sure they are closely related with all the hormones, changes, etc., make me think that it is actually a common thing, surpassing the antropologic link of family and so. I would certainly like to know what you think or feel about this (the question itself, not me).

Also, and just for the record, almost all my female friends which who I can talk about this have no brothers or have a sister (and are hetero :P)
>>
File: 1513928401259.jpg (82 KB, 700x700)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>5769886
>>
>>5769896
This autistimo is basically asking if sisters ever get the hots for their brothers like their brothers do for them throughout puberty.

t. bro who was attracted to his sister during puberty
>>
File: 1450212600986.jpg (57 KB, 567x561)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>5769886
>>
>>5769886

siblings generaly desire each other, its such a common thing it used to be seen as a practical problem, as in, you might notice older generations still have this remnant of operative logic - 'dont let close relations spend too much time alone together especialy if theyre kids', and usualy its the girls people were most carefull about, not so much the boys, assumedly cause they 'mature faster'

iv just got anecdotal evidence about this but its not that complicated realy
>>
>>5769886
20 year rule
>>
>this guy's a wannabe sisterfucker
why's it so bad to mix similar genes?
>>
>>5769940
>& humanities
>>
>>5769948
Nope it's obviously a history post about that time when OP almost raped his sister 13 years ago.
>>
>>5769944
Similar genes with genetic defects in them have a higher chance of having those defects actively effect the offspring. Where as new genetic material can keep genes that create defects in a inactive dormant state.
>>
>>5769886
Ask on the females only IB
>>
>>5769913
>siblings generaly desire each other
Citation please.
>>
>>5769886
>So, the fact is that being sexually attracted to your sister (older or younger) is a common thing
Ok Mohammed
>>
>>5769886
>Even if I look like a degenerate
>>
>>5769886
i think it's nature, it's pretty hard to control passions, i think their instinct is to act submissive and take it, but if they could they would rape fo shure
everyone gets horny, even girls
>>
>>5771091
Why is Jesus a Germanic man?
>>
File: Syrians.jpg (128 KB, 620x407)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>5771670
He's Syrian.
>>
>>5769950
kek
>>
>>5771670
*sigh*
Here we go again
>>
>>5771721
>>5771684
>>5770123
God fucking damn it HOW, HOW on fucking earth do you retards always manage to bring these incest threads back round to muslims? I came into this thread dick in hand and already you've killed it. I get that in bible class you were taught to be a fucking prude but don't let your own hyperactivemorality and /pol/ rhetoric get in the way of the single purest form of love.
>>
I never felt the hot for me sister.
>>
>>5771782
fag
>>
>>5771790
Yeah.
>>
finding your mom hot and wanting to fuck her when your dad is not around, is normal?
>>
Good luck on the wincest. That said, I "think" it is natural, if you aren't hideous your sister might have felt sexual attraction towards you at some point, and if you are actually sexy then seh definitely has.
It's such a shame that wincest produces inbreeds, it could be so sweet.
>>
>>5771764
>single purest form of love
This Anon gets it
>>
I want to kill you
>>
>>5772347
t. sister
>>
>>5769886
Of course. It's like asking if you've ever imagined jumping off a building. Everyone's IMAGINED it, it doesn't mean they really really want to do it.
>>
>being sexually attracted to your sister (older or younger) is a common thing,
All my friends say my sister is hot and I used to take baths with her when little but to me she's always be a goofy annoying older sister. I used to have massive crushes on girls when I was 11 and one on my cousin (who I did not see regularly), but never my sister or my mother for that matter. Looking at old photos of her she had big titties and it made me uncomfortable to look up at her face.

I can quite safely say your assumption that incest is natural is subjective, if you could feel and experience what I feel and knew how much of a pervert I am you would be surprised by my lack of attraction to my sister and it would confirm in your mind of the existence of the Westermarck effect.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.