[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: pee.png (89 KB, 1921x1921)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
what do you guys think of my design
>>
your dragon is clearly wearing beige underpants
>>
>>369416
thanks now ill never unsee that
>>
It's both visually boring and a complete clusterfuck. Great job.
>>
>>369415
ty i'll steal you.
>>
That representation of a dragon is incorrect. The dragon would most certainly suffer from hip arthritis and back related injuries. Furthermore it would be virtually impossible to move. The legs should be located directly under the body to support the full weight of the animal and the tail should be up off the ground as it acts as a counter balance for the torso and head. Your representation is an anatomical mistake that paleontologist made when they first tried to imagine how tyrannosaurs must have looked and moved around.
>>
>>369415
Yes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.