[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 16 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: dyingjustabit.png (1.15 MB, 1142x848)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>
>>368882
programming, web dev or photography
>>
>>368882
Psychology
>>
File: towermiami.jpg (75 KB, 800x771)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>368882
oh i cant even imagine doing anything else.

have some oc
>>
File: orlando fashion.jpg (368 KB, 1037x993)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>368899
not quite as polished but i really like this one as well
>>
>>368882
Entrepreneurship, I would work with foreign products.
>>
Graphic Design Is My Passion
>>
GIS/Urban Planning
>>
>>368882
I only do it on the side, right now I'm a College Student/Cashier. Going to be a teacher.
>>
File: na.jpg (308 KB, 2208x1376)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Aut/o/
Either get into photography or just go back to being a mechanic
>>
File: graphic.png (193 KB, 562x511)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>369012
Graphic Design Is My Passion
>>
>>368882
SJW Grifter
>>
>>368904
You are the foreigner
>>
>>369167
Fucking Miatas are so fun to drive/work on
>>
>>368889
Unironically this, I'm not a programmer yet, but a CompSci student and its fun, but man it's fucking aids, especially given the leftist politics and shit infested in it now. I can't even call someone a faggot and tell them to kys on Stack Overflow without getting my acc banned
>>
>>368882
go back to the woods and being a wilderness hiking guide
>>
>>368882
Programming. I already do a fair amount in my current design position. CorelDRAW introduced me to VBA via macros and I've obsessively immersed myself into that niche area of coding over the past 2 years.

>>368889
Yep. I almost chose web development after designing and coding a couple of temporary sites many years ago. I did photography for a magazine and then a product advertiser after that for a few years instead, and would gladly do that again. That was really cool because there were 3 customers of the magazine who were so pleased with the photography I did for them with the magazine that they contacted me personally and directly paid me (way more per session) to do additional shoots and provide them the photos personally, instead of the magazine publishing them at the page layout persons's discretion. Very fun work.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.