[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

Hey /gd/

never really been on this part but was looking for some help in making my flyer appear more eye catching and interesting.

>pic related
Is just a concept but don't want anything super complicated but if I were to hand them out to people would make more of an effort of them going
>>
>>364374
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>364374
There’s no imagery or descriptions that lets me know what Summerfest is. Black type on red background generally isn’t good if you’re looking for contrast. It’s a boring design and layout that could literally be used for any event, so of course it’s not going to be eye catching
>>
>>364374
>if you want something eye catching you have to make it busy
>"fest" lets me know its a festival, but lack of imagery/info makes me question what kind of event it is
>flyers are typically full of info and images, minimalism isn't really going to work out for festival flyer
>>
It caught my attention, but it seems more like a warning than anything.
>>
At the Moment your Flyer is very strict, minimalistic, reduced, and very cerebral. It does not awake any emotional response that feels like "Summer Party". Its more of an static, lame Alert.

Music and Parties are very emotional. Ditch it and make some imagery that feels more like Summer and Party, maybe more playful and in a style that connects with your audience. Pick other, more trendy colors.

If that was too complex for you to understand, there's still this:
http://lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=summer+fest

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.