[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 7 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 58873a76f1e50-384x384.png (36 KB, 384x384)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
This thing was nice and all. But let's face it, it has bugs and on some (older) devices, it crashes. Suggest your alternatives anon.
(Photoshop Express and the rest are bloatware)
>>
>>364355
OP here. I am talking about Photoshop Touch (made for mobile devices).
>>
>>364355
You can do a lot with Picsart, but there's no app I know of that comes close to matching PS Touch.
>>
I still use this app it's how I learned Photoshop back on iOS and was my first purchase when I switched to Android. Sadly I could not find anything better and then Adobe had the brilliant idea of splitting it into as many apps as possible. I've reversed and modified some of the code but I have limited time to keep working on it.
>>
Adobe is going to release a full Photoshop version for iPad this year.

https://youtu.be/Gfq46F-Dg2M
>>
>>364393
I'm interested
>>
>>364393
Sad thing that it's only the iPad, maybe they will make the mobiles be better than before, since they put that desktop PS experience on the iPad
>>
>>364355
Don’t do it on your phone you hipster trash, design on an actual computer.
>>
>>364393
I'm somewhat skeptical of the "unlimited layers" claim, especially on iPads with less ram. But we'll see. The most irritating thing to me is that it'll almost definitely be subscription-based like CC itself, and I can't stand that shit.
>>
>>364671
I understand the fact that mobile is inferior to PC, but still it can be useful.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.