[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 25 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: images.jpg (8 KB, 245x206)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
How much do you guys make and what's your title?
>>
>>362722
$0
NEET King
>>
18 bucks an hour.
I'm an entry level graphic designer (been working for almost a year now).
>>
>>362738
Do you have a bachelor's degree?
>>
€6000/month after taxes. Freelance graphic designer.
>>
$106,000, Art Director
>>
>>362722
49,500/design lead
>>
$47,000/Intermediate graphic designer
>>
>>362722
You guys went to college?
>>
>>362764
Yes I do
>>
>>362764
I got a Bachelor of Fine Arts in graphic design. That alone doesn't guarantee you any job, because plenty of grads slide their way through and can't meet the demands of real world competition. If you go to college for it, build connections, work hard, get internships, network, all that shit. If you wanna do your homework and just go straight home, self teach yourself for a while.
>>
32k a year. I'm sef employed so work from home but I design shitty marketing funnels.

I regret working in this industry everyday, the amount of stupidity from clients makes me want to shoot myself.
>>
>>362722
Creative Intern, $0 l e l
We just signed a $2 million contract with a client so I'm hoping I have a good chance at getting hired next month
>>
>>362722
$0
Lost Student
>>
Around $275k total with base salary and stock. Do UX. I just moved from Amazon to Google.
>>
>how much
$0
>title
disappointment
>>
>>362995
I had a job as a junior ui/ux designer but it turned out to be a shitty graphic design bullshit job as I was doing fucking blogpost header visuals, affiliate visuals with ctas and bullshit like that, I have a bachelor degree in communication design and would consider myself very eager to learn- can you give me soe advice and how to actually get into REAL UI/UX? I quit that ui job for a webdesign job that I'm still in right now but guess what, it turned out to be the exact same bullshit I was doing before. What the actual fuck is going on in this industry
>>
>>363011
oh, also I make 25k € after tax, fuck this bullshit
>>
>>362722
$1000 a month
Freelancer, also no uni or whatsoever
-- it's a fucking lot here in Hungary
>>
>>362911
>I regret working in this industry everyday, the amount of stupidity from clients makes me want to shoot myself.
Same, brother.
>>
>>362995
>Around $275k total with base salary and stock. Do UX. I just moved from Amazon to Google.
NY?
>>
What would a professional come to /gd/ for?
>>
>>363331
Honestly, I come here because I've been doing it since I was like 13. 4chan is habitual for me. I'm >>362773 and I just kinda come to hang out and help where I can. I don't expect to find anything high-value here.
>>
From $0 to $200 a month. I've been trying to do freelancing since I'm totally self taught and any local job regarding GD is not worth it with the current inflation rates.
Right now I'm looking into learning some PP since I found an option that looks realizable to get at least a stable amount each month.
Any advice?
>>
$25k after tax / Intermediate graphic designer

I'd make more elsewhere. The entire firm consists of two designers (me & the boss) from out of the boss's home office. I want at least a solid five years here before I move on though—it's been four.
>>
$1000 per month.
Digital Multimedia Technician
>>
>>363441
Wouldn't you make more money as a Barista?
>>
>>362722
I work on contract with a company, usually 6 months a year or so
$35/hour
Videography & Graphics

Self-taught, no degree or the like, just experience, however i've got a spot at the Scandinavian Design College from this summer
>>
Currently freelance and generally refer to myself as a freelance graphic, digital and marketing designer.

£200 (GBP) is my day rate but often work to fixed project fees.
>>
>>363478
Not in my state.
>>
>>362995
What's your day to day like? Do you perform hands on user research?
>>
Im make ₹347132.50/month Thats is about $5k/month American. I am fucken baller here in India my friend!!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.