[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: Artboard 1.jpg (63 KB, 420x596)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Any critique for a wedding invitation I'm working on?

I have two versions, which one you prefer?
>>
File: Artboard 2.jpg (60 KB, 420x596)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
And this one
>>
>>362098
this one seems more sophisticated, though I would put the names on one line and maybe change the color to gold, are those the best roses you could find? seems like you can find better ones even on free sites nowadays.
>>
>>362099
Well. Those were painted by my friend as were the leafs. I like the hand painted, almost impressionistic feel they have.

I think the balance may be thrown off if I put the names on the same line. I'll try the gold as the colour for them, though.
>>
File: Artboard 3.jpg (60 KB, 420x596)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
I feel the balance is a bit off as I said earlier. The gold isn't doing it for me. I liked how the pink reflected the colour of the flowers.
>>
Bump
>>
Fane and Fohn
>>
>>362097
It looks like a I'm sorry card you get with flowers
>>
The pinkish versions are better than the gold one.

I'm not so sure about the painting tho, roses looks messy to me, making it a bit out of context, may pass if they have a child so you can bs on a childish touch.

I get your main idea, and i know it's quite something to end up with a good and original thing for such a traditional event.

My only tadvice would be to know the couple better and make the invitation a bit more personal than the average wedding invitation.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.