[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 8 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: Untitled-1.jpg (1.43 MB, 612x3000)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>
Instead of using placeholder names, try using an actual band name or event name. Chances are, that your typography won't line up anymore.
>>
File: Vintage.jpg (1.82 MB, 1275x2175)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
I do not really care about that because that is not my problem i wanted to get feedback on the designs, because i want to upload em real soon.
But i will try your suggestion nevertheless
PS that border is what i changed on the 3rd one
>>
File: unloved.jpg (41 KB, 500x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>359846
shit is properly aligned at that's a lot more than what you can usually say on /crit/ threads
it's a show poster, you want the band name to be clear and stand out, your way of laying it out might look good but isn't functional

>rolling
altamont
festival
>stones

1st bg looks ok but the colors are a little too safe
>what's up with that little magenta bit by the way?
picrelated is a little too much but should serve as an example, just because it's a bg it doesn't have to be boring

>1/2/3/4 cross
this is a classic hardcore design and I get triggered whenever I see it in another context
it's been also overused as fuck in the last couple of years till the point that most people wouldn't relate it to hardcore but to hipster beard oils or something along those lines

>illustration on 2nd one
this is gorgeous anon, how did you do it?
because I would have bet it was done with >>>/3/ software but the fact that the right one is a mirrored version of the left one and not another rotation of the 3d model puzzles me

>3rd
ditch this one and start over anon, it's trash and >>359852 is even worse
>>
First two look pretty good, curious how you achieved the background affect on the first one. Grain filter? Third one is pretty generic
>>
>>359856
I made the model in cinema 4d and i just rendered the pics individually
>>
>>359862
I just rendered the spiky shit in c4d(including the effects on them) and then pink in the backgound as a base and anither layer on the front with some noise preety simple
>>
>>359856
Oh shit i am dumb... on the second one i got 2 renders one from the side andbone from the front and with the one on the side i just mirrored it and duped so that is that
>>
>>359846
MY EYES are being blinded by RAMPANT AUTISM.
>>
>>359846
#1, there's hope.
Space out the smaller text so its not assfucking the weird center text.
Change the disgusting Pepto pink. Millennial pink is OVER.
Throw #2 and #3 in the fucking garbage and gas yourself. NEVER use the fonts from #3 again. Ever.
>>
>>359846
"B A N D" is too close to "E V E N T", you need some breathing space.
It looks as if you put some thought in some things, like the 3D and the fancy letters, but neglected some basic stuff.
>>
>>359846
How'd you achieve the color/ribbon texture in image 2? Just brush?

Really dig the first 2, last one is kinda tacky desu
>>
>>360410
I made the image in cinema 4d

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.