Are you bored with technology?I for one am. I’m almost a 35 year old fgt and have been working on computers since I was 10. I feel like shit.
technology is a tool, not an interest
>>69770356It’s also an interest dummy. Technology can become part of a human being.
Nice blog bro I'm sorry for ur dad or whatever
>>69770414The fuck you mean my nigga
>>69770344Probalby learn something new, which includes computer science.Like Bioinformatic or Synthetic Biology.
>>69770603That sounds...kinda gay.
>>69770365if you're interested in technology you're a brainlet
>>69770344you're bored because of how terrible the people involved are.http://tonsky.me/blog/disenchantment/
>>69770624>i am too stupid for science
>>69770344I'm 20, working on computers since I was 7 (yeah, working, I never ever played a game). I'm already sick of technology. I dropped out of CS, and tomorrow I'm gonna have a job interview for (probably) a webdev job but, ignoring the fact that I hate webdev, I don't wanna work with computers anymore. I wanna try becoming a writer (blogs, novels, video scripts, and the likes), see if I'd like working as an editor, and stuff like this where I can be creative and help creative people. I'm still fine with technology for myself and not as a job, but just imagining myself working with computers makes me sick. I feel stuck into this shit, my parents aren't supportive so I can't really try anything different without being judged or being told that everything else is a waste of time, because I can work with computers and computers can make you rich and I have to become rich
>>69770745>you're bored because of how terrible the people involved are.This90% of the people in tech don't know shit and just manage to get jobs because they know how to shit out buzzwords at a fast pace and know the right peopleNeedless to say the rest 10% pick up their slack, and make the industry stay afloat
>>69770344Im 20, working for almost 2 years as webdev, and I am already sick of IT.
>>69770624are you retarded? biology is cooler than cs by a longshot.
everything is turning botnet and I feel that I'll only get a job if I contribute to said botnet
>>69771196Especially synthetic biology>The subject combines disciplines from within these domains, such as biotechnology, genetic engineering, molecular biology, molecular engineering, systems biology, membrane science, biophysics, chemical and biological engineering, electrical and computer engineering, control engineering and evolutionary biology. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_biologyYou can even get your own CRISPR set pretty easily.>http://www.the-odin.com/bacterial-crispr-and-fluorescent-yeast-combo-kit/>http://www.the-odin.com/genetic-engineering-home-lab-kit/
>>69770344Being a programmer I spend up to 8 hours a day on computer on weekdays. This can get both mentally demanding at times. But what you're feeling is likely not boredom but a mild form of depression. Internet addiction is also one common work related problems. I'd recommend doing something completely different in your spare time such as physical activity such as walks, gym workout or hiking or literally anything that take you away from your computer to a completely different environment. Embracing boredom through meditation, mindfulness and such may also help along with digital detox of day or two.
>>69770344If you've become sick of it, try outreaching to more complex interesting fields like programming and networking. The deeper you go, the more interesting it gets.
>>69772855This guy speaks truth.