[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Chinese New Year edition

>implying people read the sticky
>>
>>69325532
Changed my spring today, down from 35g to 20g.

If I look at them they depress.
>>
File: 26.png (65 KB, 300x300)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
topreh
>>
>>69325651
The og memeswitch. They should make gamer topre. That would be pretty whack
>>
File: mainphoto.jpg (232 KB, 2000x800)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>69325675
>gamer topre
it already exists senpai
>>
>>69326536
> wow... THAT'S the power of LGBT...
>>
>>69326551
so this is the badass circlejerk for faggots who want beige boring keyboards? Keep it up loser
>>
>>69326555
This is the circlejerk for topre users
>>
>>69325541
Why would you want that? OG Blacks and Topres are as light as I’ll go for typing.
>>
>>69326555
Nice trips?
But fuck you. Both are fine.
>>
picked up a red dragon (no RGB) the other day i'm actually really liking it
>>
File: IMG_20190107_195448.jpg (556 KB, 1600x1200)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
Still waiting on my keycaps...
Jae sold me his SA Hyperfuse + FixKit set :3
>>
>>69327087
Outemu ice? D'you bother with the whole drilling out the center post thing?
>>
GIVE ME A FUXKIGN FC660C ALREADY RESTOCK THEM IN THE WEST YOU GOOKS
>>
>>69327105
Outemu Sky MX v2.2
They were already retooled by hbheroinbob so I didn't have to do anything to them.
>>
Would giving MX Blues O rings make them sound more like MX Whites & would it affect the feeling?
>>
>>69327186
lol why
>>
>>69327211
Because there's no good videos on what o rings accurately sound like and I want a softer sound without buying a new keyboard.
>>
>>69327242
>I want a softer sound without buying a new keyboard.
theres no way to effectively silence the click jacket without extensive modding
>>
File: IMG_20190112_131821.jpg (1.69 MB, 4160x3120)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
Bought this at a flea market for 1€ today but no idea what the dip.switches do
>>
>>69327956
They configure stuff, surprisingly.
>>
>>69326683
OG blacks bottom out at 90g tho. They were so heavy cherry switched to a lighter spring.
>>
>>69327121
You mean modded, not retooled
>>
File: IMG_20190112_140828.jpg (1.2 MB, 3056x1996)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
But I ordered a GREEN pcb REEEEEEEEEE
How am I gonna look like a hacker now, or resell it for $300 on reddit as an "early adopter" model after it becomes popular
>>
How good are Romer G switches?
Only ever read about cherry on 4chan.
I'm new to this and want to switch my 11 years old Logitech keyboard for board with those switches.
>>
>>69329244
They feel like shit. They're even less tactile than cherry browns, but they're not linear either so they're scratchy and bumpy. Avoid.
>>
>>69329370
you just described how 5$ membrane feels. the absolute state of gaming hardware.
>>
>>69328987
>cpu not soldered
welcome to your worst nightmare.
>>
>>69329370
Damn this shit is pretty hard because of all the different switches and I only know membrane.
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>69329385
Well yeah I'm here to learn
Can't learn with this ugly "artisan PCB" though REEEEE
>>
>>69329412
Not really. Even though there's a lot of different switches these days, deciding between them is pretty simple. Take your time to research it and you'll figure out what each brand offers.
>>
>>69329419
based on experience you learn much more about keyboard by making a hand wired one
>>
>>69329412
Do you want clicky, tactile or linear? Protip, unless you hate clicky sounds, you probably want clicky. Most people do. Tactile is good for when you basically want a clicky but don't want the click (one for one, they're usually less tactile than the equivalent clicky, but that doesn't mean that there aren't very good tactiles out there). Linear is a completely different experience, and unless you already have experience with them or can try them out in a store, I'd think twice about it: there are definitely plenty of people who love linears and would use nothing else, but it's less frequent of a preference.

Anyway, after this, you have to decide if you prefer heavier or lighter switches. Assuming you want clicky, here are the easy choices:
>box navy for really quite heavy
>box jades for medium, though heavier than "normal"
>box white for a softer click and a lighter feel
>cherry (preferably) or gateron (cheaper) blue, for an inferior click but a much more mainstream and easy to find switch
Mainstream tactile switches are a lot shittier, and a lot more preference dependent, so I won't list them here (gateron brown, but not cherry, is a good entry point, but it's not very tactile either; cherry clear or zealios are pretty good, but neither is very mainstream).
Linears are a dime a dozen and basically any gateron, cherry, or kailh box switch is good enough. Since they're all, well, linear, the main difference is in the spring weight and key smoothness/stability.

Most "gaming" switches (by razer, logitech, etc.) are dogshit. Extra cheap brands like outemu, greetech, etc. are only good for very tight budgets (<$30 basically).

Boom now you can make an informed choice based on what keyboards are available in your area, how much you want to spend, etc.
>>
>>69329499
I read about all those different cherry switches, yet I don't even know what I want. Because everything seems really subjective to me.
>>
>>69329553
No, the idea is to get experience soldering. I do have a hand wired build planned, but that's for later.
>>
Speaking of the gergo, I forgot: is a wireless revision planned? I'm assuming it would come after the case is available, since you'd need to fit in a battery.
>>
>>69329556
>Anyway, after this, you have to decide if you prefer heavier or lighter switches
>box navy for really quite heavy
>box jades for medium, though heavier than "normal"
>box white for a softer click and a lighter feel
>cherry (preferably) or gateron (cheaper) blue, for an inferior click but a much more mainstream and easy to find switch
what would a membrane be like on that list or where would you put it?
>>
>>69329616
Well, first of all, a membrane keyboard doesn't click. As for weight, that's very hard to say as well, because rubber stiffens over time.
The easiest to access membrane keyboard I have right now is my X220, which as you can imagine is a good few years old (likely 4-7 years or so). It lighter than box jades. I would say it's still somewhat stiffer than whites or mx blues.

If you have any microcenter or whatever, go see if you can try out any keyboards. They're almost guaranteed to have some cherry blue ones. That's the "normal" weight. Box whites are almost the same, they just have a much more satisfying click since the mechanism is entirely different. Box jades use a thicker clickbar so the click is even more satisfying (and loud), but that comes at the cost of being heavier: you have to put in some force into the key. Navies are basically jades but with a heavier spring, and in my opinion much too heavy, but some people like heavier switches.
>>
>>69329696
Ok thank you friend
seems like I have to go to a store.
>>
>>69329733
Testing stuff in a store would be ideal, but if they don't have the switch type you want you could also buy a cheap switch tester to see how various switches compare to each other.
>>
>>69329733
While you're there also check out linears (probably cherry red), and try to imagine those with a heavier or lighter spring. Maybe you'll like them.
There's probably gonna be brown switches as well so you can try those to see why people don't like them.
If you're really lucky, you might find a keyboard with cherry clears on display. If you do, then you can see what a proper tactile switch feels like.
>>
>>69329793
But a switch tester never gives a good idea of what typing on them is like. When I tried out a switch tester after doing extensive reading about the different switches, I learned nothing new: I already had a good idea of what individual switches were like, and I still didn't know what typing on them would be like.
>>
>>69329837
A switch tester allows you to compare individual switches and gives you some frame of reference as to what they feel like.
Your local store probably won't have much beyond the usual MX red/brown/blue on display, so you try those to get an idea of the difference in feel between a full board and a loose switch, which should give you at least some idea of what your desired switch might feel like in a full board.
It's better than guessing based on specs and force curves, at least.
>>
>>69329385
>not using a low temperature soldering paste and just placing the pcb on a hot surface and fixing it up with a normal solder and a desoldering wick
everything is hard if you are a brainlet
>>
File: 1280px-Silent-700.jpg (202 KB, 1280x1286)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
I've managed to get my hands on pic related. It doesn't work and misses some exterior parts, so I see no point in restoring it. The keyboard is however nice and sexy and I'm thinking of taking the switches out and putting them back on a custom pcb with some microcontroller. The main drawback is that the cap set is, well, outdated. I tried to rearrange the keys in keyboard layout editor and reuse some useless keys like REPT, HERE IS and PAPER ADV as function key and modifiers, but still it feels like it's not enough. I'm afraid that the keyboard will be a pain to use, and mislabeled keys won't help for sure. What's your advice, /mkg/? Should I try, or is it a waste of time and effort?
>>
>>69330013
>It's better than guessing based on specs and force curves, at least.
And my point is it's not. I'm not that anon by the way, I'm just arguing against switch testers. Whenever a switch sounds like something I might like, I order a set of 10, because then I can put them into a grid on a tester and "type" with at least one hand, and get a feel for how rapidly pressing keys in succession, rolling, or using my pinky feels like. Not the full typing experience but that would require at least 60-70 switches every time, which would drive up costs significantly, so it's a good compromise I find.
>>
>>69330119
40% is very much usable with some practice, this is more like a 50%. The only drawback I can see relative to something like a Preonic is that keys like Paper Adv and Break are so out of the way they'd be really inconvenient to use as modifiers.
Anyway, if the idea of typing on a plank makes you personally puke, don't bother, but objectively it's entirely possible and will just require getting used to. You'll have to make sure you use a proper controller that's either qmk compatible or can use something at least partly as powerful: qmk was basically made for the plank so it has a bazillion features tailor made to make typing with less keys easier.
>>
>>69330372
The point of making a custom PCB is that it allows to put keys wherever you want. I would put these two keys to the left and to the right of the space bar, and I considered moving the enter key down a row, to it's usual place, as well.
For the controller I would probably bite the bullet and learn myself to program some STM32 micro.

Another concern I've got is that symbols on the number keys don't match that of typical keyboard layouts. Most notably, parentheses. I don't know if I should leave them where they are and suffer from mistyping due to muscle memory or remap them to the usual layout and suffer from mislabeled keys.
>>
File: 1547310485141.jpg (452 KB, 1887x1134)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>69330615
Learn to touch type and then randomise the keycaps. Unironically: if the keycaps are obviously wrong you'll just ignore them but if they're almost correct but slightly off you might end up tripping up every now and then.
And yes, touch typing symbols isn't that hard. Pic related, I use it pretty often with no issues.
>>
>>69329370
>They're even less tactile than cherry browns
false, they are roughly equivalent
>>
I want to make a XD84 keyboard but wire the thing myself and not use a PCB (expensive and gay). What controller can I use ? I want enough io for LEDs too and a couple wheels for volume and such.

Thanks
>>
Raspberry pi
>>
File: kanna_drinks.gif (562 KB, 133x128)
562 KB
562 KB GIF
>>69325651
hmm yes
>>
File: shake.gif (206 KB, 240x506)
206 KB
206 KB GIF
>>69325532
my hhkb arrives in a couple days, what orders are you anons waiting on?
>>
File: k840.jpg (33 KB, 800x600)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
First for Romer-G tactile.
>>
>>69330848
waiting on the school term to end so I can go on another round of keeb tourism
>>
>>69328987
Sorry about that :( Had some boards get cocked while testing. For what it’s worth the next revision will probably change up the art so you’ll still have the early adopter cred. Also flux will be your Jesus!

>>69329601
At some point yes, right now there is so much shit on the docket it’s hard to say!

>>69330615
It takes a while to get used to a new layout anon, but it’s worth it! You should see how comfy programming is on Gergo with the brackets where they are, it’s like sex.

>>69326683
Fatty clears we’re heavy for me. Downside is now I can never use a regular keyboard without pulling a muscle
>>
File: IMG_20190113_000211.jpg (1.02 MB, 4160x2340)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
Finished my dactyl manuform build. Still using a spare caps and now waiting for my slave money to find a plain keycaps set.
>>
>>69331349
>Sorry about that :( Had some boards get cocked while testing.
As in you ran out of green PCBs because you cocked some boards, or as in you cocked up some orders by mixing them up during testing?
>Also flux will be your Jesus!
What did you mean by this, is flux better on black PCBs or just general soldering advice?

>Fatty clears we’re heavy for me. Downside is now I can never use a regular keyboard without pulling a muscle
How do people like you exist
>>
>>69331160
cant you get that keyboard in Romer-g Linear

Romer-G (original) the tactile switch is fuckking terrible im not even a "feel" autist but its fucking obviouse that switch is a fuckload worse than a brown or blue.
>>
>>69331610
Cocked up a board after a incident involving a left on soldering iron, a cat, and being distracted. :( As far as the flux comment that was aimed at the SSOP and TQFP packages, I’m convinced flux is some magic shit given by the gods. So just general advice

Honestly? I think I dropped enough acid to be on the same level as Tim Tyler (the guy that made a microswitch keyboard). It’s a weird flex
>>
>>69331716
I like the Romer G tactile. Low travel, small bump at the top of the switch. It's very fast. I like it better than my MX Blues.
>>
>>69331739
Alright, yeah, if you ran out of green PCBs there's little to blame you for. Gonna be soldering this thin soon, then waiting for the case, the improved trackball, and the wireless mod.
And speaking of flux, I have a flux pen a flux tub and a flux bar, and I never figured out how the fuck are you supposed to use the solid ones.
>>
>>69328872
That’s kind of what I’m saying, and why the Unicomp is in the picture, I like pretty stiff switches or ones that at least don’t move around when you press them.
>>
>>69327116
>typing this reply on my 660c
>>
File: 1547233625082.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1078)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
here's a little story, I know this is the internet but this is real
>be digital nomad mememan, freelance webdev
>obviously bring my Filco Majestouch Minila Air along with my chinkpad so that I can work
>be in hostel lounge just reading a book or whatever
>across the room, there is this Art Hoe smashing her laptops keyboard, blowing air on it, cursing at it
>some fucking key does not work
bitch should've gotten a chinkpad heh
>think I could be nice for once in my life and go get my keyboard from room to offer it to her
>approach her table, with my keyboard in my hand, and tell her she can use it
>she goes all like oh man thanks this piece of shit doesn't work and need to do something [...]
>as soon as I look at her screen, see Linux Mint asking for a password to unlock a fully encrypted drive
>she goes like oh so how do I plug this in, you got the cable too?
obviously my expensive piece of shit bluetooth keyboard can't pair at this stage
>explain that she can't use it yet, while wondering wtf she's using mint with full disk encryption for
>actually get embarrassed I couldn't help
>awkwardly go back to reading my book
I knew I would regret buying a bluetooth keyboard but could never see this coming. I don't think I've ever felt autistic before because I never thought I was
anyway, thanks for getting me into mechanical keyboards, /g/, so far so good
>>
>>69332436
here's a little story, I know this is the internet but this is reall
>be me, infiltrate a big IT corporation just to get access to the canteen
>They security credentials consisted in scanning a QR code and you were in
>go one night and install an overlay to sniff those codes
>its just a link with an username no password
>be eating for free two months and i met a nice looking woman
>get access to her pussy and she starts telling me stories about her husband working in the main department
>be in a hotel show her my laptop with her nudes we took together
>went to sleep
>she panics and steals my laptop i let her go because its actually a backdoor laptop
> the password was 1234
> laptop stooped sending GSM signals two weeks later
>>
>>69330848
Novelkeys isn't getting restocked on QMX clips for another month or so, so I decided to see how bad the shipping from Germany was. Looking forward to see how well they quiet down my tactile greys, as the demos seem impressive for clears.
>>
File: Im_an_adult1.jpg (1.08 MB, 1440x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Everyone here is boring and does the same color scheme/arrangement. I'll show you what a real adult looks like.
>>
File: pl2board.jpg (925 KB, 2000x1333)
925 KB
925 KB JPG
>>
>>69332906
>i'm an adult
>>
>>69332906
Dis-fucking-gusting
>>
>>69332906
your L key looks mouldy
why the clear V?
If you are female, okay i believe when you say you are an adult. Its gay but you look like you're happy with what you have
If you are male, you need to grow the fuck up, d i s g u s t i n g
>>
>>69332436
>Art Hoe
Judging people on look alone - certified autistic
>>
File: IMG_20190111_074732.jpg (1.57 MB, 1920x1080)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
1. My PS/2 keyboard randomly disconnects for no apparent reason. The keyboard itself is in good condition, perhaps the port is faulty. Is it possible it's a software problem or something?

2. Recommend me a good new keyboard under $50. The additional numeral keys on the far right are not necessary. I just want a no-frills fully functional USB keyboard that feels good. Preferably standard black colours.
>>
>>69333523
>>69333558
Thanks
>>69333761
L for I Love Emilia and her gem
clear V is where the layer 4 purple led is. I turn it on for a few seconds then I get disgusted by led. They're freebies when I bought from mechanicalkeyboards. They matched my theme. Thanks
>>
Any suggestions for keyboards around 100-150 eur range? I don't care about lightning or some keyboard color schema and preferably no gaming brands
>>
>>69334030
>L for I Love Emilia and her gem
anon what the FUCK are you doing
i say this out of concern for a disturbed individual
>>
>>69334066
Anything Leopold
>>
File: IMG_20190112_223703.jpg (142 KB, 1207x905)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Best chinkboard right here
>>
>>69334142
who prints wasd lettering on the arrow keys? what are you doing, chinks?
>>
>>69334127
Any global brands you can name that you think might exist in store? Dont really want to order.
>>
>>69334090
This is what true love looks like. I hope you find yours someday.
>>
>>69334325
dude i used to have a headwaifu but it never got this bad
you need to stop now before it's too late
>>
>>69334142
How are the blue Outemu switches?
>>
>>69334675
You get what you pay for
>>
>>69327956
It probably changes layout settings. Don't touch them until you find a manual online
>>
>>69334291
You may havea chance of finding Cooler Master boards in local stores, and maaaaybe Ducky if you're lucky.
Other than that it's probably all gonna be Corsair and Razer, which are worse in comparison.
>>
>>69334694
So they suck?
>>
File: 71pZC3akzwL._SL1500_.jpg (129 KB, 1500x1500)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>69334198
There's also arrows on the wasd keys. I really wish they didn't do that, but for the price who really cares.
>>
>>69334198
its cus those boards have an option to switch the wasd inputs w the arrow key inputs
>>
>>69335077
which is hilarious*
>>
>>69334627
You are just telling me that you never truly loved her. I'm done with you. Filthy seasonal waifu normie.
>>
>>69335077
>>69335093
guess that makes sense if you played some old legacy/flash games that used the arrow keys for movement
>>
>>69335029
nah, they're pretty good
>>
>>69334198
>>69335066
>>69335077

I'm planning to buy a set of better keycaps, however, there are very few good ones that are both pbt and backlit. I need the backlight as it's pretty dark in my room and the red looks really good anyway. Any recommendations?
>>
>>69335266
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=pbt+keycaps+translucent
>>
is there anyone out there making steel or titanium keycaps

id even settle for iron

i think, like other things, i will have to do it myself.
>>
>>69335441
Yes. They are prohibitively expensive if what you want is a full set though.
>>
>>69335441
and no i dont want the chinese zinc ones tht seem to be the only metal keycaps being made rn
>>
>>69335466
please lead me to them

no i only need 1 or 2

i want to torch it
>>
>>69335516
https://zaprisco.com/collections/all
>>
>>69335441
wouldn't that make the keycaps to heavy meaning you will need switches with stronger springs fora proper de bounce?
>>
>>69335594
nice, thank u!!!
these are pre anodized which i suppose adds to the price, i prefer one in the raw
if u come across other sources of blank steel or titanium caps pls @ me
>>
>>69335608
nah switches are plenty strong enough to handle thin metal, not like the caps are solid chonk
>>
>>69335638
Aluminum, but here:

https://www.nzcaps.com/shop/combo-dsa-set-1
>>
>>69335672
yes i was sure aluminum caps were widely available, if only aluminum oxidation was so romantic as others

also maybe a dumb question but i wonder, what "row" profile is a cherry mx escape key closest to? i assume they are the same as row 4?
>>
>>69331495
Just using bare wires between the two pro micros instead of a trrs or RJ9 jack? Also you could get a chink ergodox dsa set off kbdfans or something.
>>
>>69335594
also they do aoffer a non anodized bare one and its the same price, big yikes
>>
>>69335728
>what "row" profile is a cherry mx escape key closest to?
R1, if you're going by GMK numbering.
>>
File: Iris.jpg (414 KB, 4032x2268)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>>69330615
I've pretty much started ignoring my keycaps and just go by feel and what's intuitive to me. I've used blanks before and that works fine when typing but it can be hard to poke a specific key you need without some kind of marker (I used a second color and placed them on keys that made sense to me)
Take my Iris with mt3 caps for example: I don't even use qwerty and the number row is dedicated F1-F12 but it really doesn't bother me at all
>>
>>69335961
If you haven't already, try tenting the iris halves.
>>
>>69329244
these other guys don't know what they're talking about. It's one of the better switches on the market right now.
>>
>>69333999
my guess is it's your computer and not the keyboard.
this kind of thing is common when people unplug/plug in a ps/2 port when the computer is on; ps/2 is NOT hotswappable.
good new keyboard under $50: logitech k120.
>>
>>69336258
I considered it but the middle layers for tenting were sold out and I can't be bothered to tent them myself
>>
>>69330702
>>69332906
What keyboards are these?
I don't needs keyboard with that calculator on the far end.
>>
>>69337603
First looks like a preonic to me, second is a pok3r.
>>
>>69337603
pok3r
>>
>>69338063
>>69337626
Babys first shitbox board.
>>
>>69332934
What handgun is that?
>>
>>69335729
Yep. I like it that way.
>>
>>69338285
Arex Rex Zero 1 Tactical FDE
>>
>>69338213
hmm I'll bite. Where does that place filco/wasd/ducky/corsair/razer? Don't say in the garbage. I want something juicy in return for my (you)
>>
>>69338809
From lowest to highest.

>Gamer anything
>RGB anything
>Generic membrane
>Split non programmable
>Topre
>Model M/Weird rare keyboards
>Generic with OS conf software
>Generic programmable
>QMK supporting
>Dactyl Manuform

Seriously, once you take the QMK/TMK pill everything else just sucks. It's funny to watch people even argue over boards that are non programmable.
>>
>>69338901
the fuck is QMK/TMK
>>
>>69338901
QMK is a project that was forked off TMK and is layered on top of it. If you're using a programmable board (read: Not a fucking scrub) you're using QMK.
>>
One more my keys recently developed chatter. Any way to try for a fix other than desolder and replace?
>>
>>69339018
Could increase the debounce time.
>>
>>69338901
If only a CNC'd or cast metal dactyl-manuform wouldn't be so expensive.
>>
>>69339098
If you build it they will buy.
>>
>>69339121
There was one anon who said his CNC shop would make it for about $3k if I'm not mistaken. Far too much for a niche board, or any board for that matter.
>>
>>69338901
You're wrong
>>
>>69339136
Yeah, but you need to look at China and shit. I can get PCBs run off here in Canada, and it's going to cost 20x what China will do them for.

>>69339164
Let's see your list.
>>
File: 1GivaQu.jpg (826 KB, 1920x1080)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>69339170
True enough, but then wouldn't you need to order a decent number of cases from the chinks to get a good price? The other thing is the different row/column combinations that the board can be made with. Full autism mode might look more like this than a single piece so you can adjust it. That way you'd just have to bend plates rather than mill a huge billet.
>>
>>69330702
This is good advice. I couldn't touch type qwerty at all and when I switched to dvorak, I didn't rearrange the keycaps and it has helped me finally learn to touch type.
>>
>>69339221
how would you bend that U piece, you bend one side and then the other side will hit your table...
>>
>>69339270
Just read the thread for that board. Too bad the project is all but abandoned.

https://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11734
>>
>>69339221
That's true enough. Hopefully 3d printing metals comes down in cost :(
>>
File: zzekjmukfruy.jpg (1.4 MB, 4032x3024)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>69339321
>Hopefully 3d printing metals comes down in cost
Eventually™. Closest you can do now that isn't unobtanium tier is probably by using alumide (30% aluminum powder/70% polyamide)
>>
>>69339221
Well this looks fucking awesome, just needs a way to move the columns up and down and also a flexible thumb cluster to be perfect
>>
Waiting for my Dygma Raise. Should be coming out by March. Looks like the neatest damn thing can be used as a split or traditional keyboard and a fuckton of other functions
>>
File: h9aqlupyzf821.jpg (757 KB, 3228x1887)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>69339479
This guy did make a 3D printed adjustable board kinda like it on rebbit.
>>
>>69339526
>3D printed
That kind of defeats the purpose, just get it custom printed then - your hand doesn't change, so you probably won't ever adjust it once you settle on a comfortable position.
The whole point would be to be able to let a large variety of people type in their most comfortable position, but using a mass produced part. Because of course a custom made metal dactyl case would cost hundreds if not upwards of a thousand, even if it isn't single-piece; whereas mass-producing something like in your pic should bring the price way down, firstly because of easier manufacturing, and secondly because you don't need to make it custom.
3D printing has neither of those issues - it is by nature extremely amenable to one-off custom parts, and in fact not very suitable for large scale bulk production, and monolithic complex shaped parts are naturally easy to product and in fact more so than articulated multi-part contraptions.
>>
File: RvNwTln.jpg (1.6 MB, 4032x2731)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>69339732
On a related note, there is this custom build. Hotswap sockets, adjustable metal columns, etc. It's an idea worth pursuing if nothing else.
>>
>>69339362
>>69340153
I cant tell if these are elaborate memes or not
>>
>>69340187
The dactyl (manuform) is actually super comfortable to type on. Curved columnar stagger is the way to go to be honest familia.
>>
>>69339493
What's Dygma?
>>
>>69340222
I feel like I would have had to learn how to type properly to have my two hands separate
I do a lot of crossing over
>>
File: dKfEUmT.jpg (3.35 MB, 5312x2988)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB JPG
just picked up a topre board for $30. feels good.
>>
>>69340235
Yea, that would be a problem. You can't type like chyros does on one of these.
>>
File: 1544159707586.jpg (11 KB, 250x242)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>69340260
>>
>>69340289
Just learn how to type properly, nigga.
>>
File: 1546135664577.png (67 KB, 300x300)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>69340295
i'll try
got a numb left hand, but that doesn't seem to hurt me too much now
although I still have to look at the keys
>>
>>69340247
where from?
>>
File: 1547247757055.gif (583 KB, 163x136)
583 KB
583 KB GIF
>switch back to blue switches
>start typing URL:s manually instead of clicking bookmarks

every time. Fuck red switches for general purpose computer usage (they are still the best for gaming though)
>>
>>69340713
You mean cherries? Step out of the cherry circle sometime and join the winners
>>
>>69340726
Which switches do you guys recommend? I only have two mechanical keyboards (red switch and blue switch) and they are a couple of years old, so I'm okay with buying new shit
>>
>>69340734
and yes, they are cherry switch
>>
>>69340734
Here's a good post from this thread: >>69329556
>>
stop evading my filter and use /mkg/ next time, ffs
>>
>>69340781
Thanks friend

Yeah those """""""""""""""in house developed"""""""""""""""""" gaming switches seem dumb. I've tried a couple of Logitech Romer-G switches in retail stores and they were more muddy and raspy than a $10 office membrane keyboard
>>
>>69340802
this gergo bastard has no respect for anything. and no link to the previous post again.
>>
>>69340734
imo light tactiles like kailh box orange are godlike for gaming
linears are dogshit to me because there's no actuation feedback
if you are looking for better clicky, kailh has a few
better linears, gateron
tactile, welcome to a huge world of insanity and expensive rubber domes
>>
File: IMG_20181126_154018.jpg (2.82 MB, 4048x3036)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB JPG
>>69330702
>2u space
Garbage
>>
>>69340826
I am kind of a git, not going to lie.

In other news I have found the name for >>69325532 Rice.
>>
>>69332906
This is an extremely high level of autism and I'm glad it exists.
>>
Going to upgrade my Topre board from a Type Heaven to a Realforce R2. Should I get the uniform 55g or variable weight?
>>
whats a good transition from a blueswitch razer blackwidow ultimate 2013
>>
>>69340808
They feel alright to me, though I don't know if it's because I'm using the K840 instead of Logitech's GAYMER keyboards. I like them better than Cherry MX Browns or Blues, in any case.
>>
>>69341038
If you still like Blues, then a Ducky One 2. If you're mostly typing and felt the Blues could stand to be more tactile, then Buckling Springs.
>>
>>69341038
>whats a good transition from a blueswitch
Kailh BOX White if you want the clicks.
>>
>>69341263
>>69341074
i forgot to mention, really fucking hate the clicks, and i want something not as clicky now
cherry reds any good?
>>
>>69341360
>cherry reds any good?
Linears you either love or hate them.
I hate them.

If you like tactility, Kailh BOX burnt orange are probably the best from MX-compatible switches.

If you do want linears (seriously, you must test them beforehand), don't use cherry. They are scratchy as fuck. Use Gaterons or something.
>>
File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (560 KB, 1920x1080)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>69341415
okay, thanks anon
heres a present 4 u
>>
>>69341038
If you want a non-clicky switch get reds or browns if you type more than you play. If I were you I'd get a more normal looking keyboard, like a ducky shine or filco majestouch.
>>
>>69341025
your money is probably better spent getting BKE domes to mod your current board. I don't find any of the stock Topres to be worth the asking price, let alone having two Topre boards.
>>
>Pushed back until at least Jan 21

I feel like I keep looking for a reason to cancel it. Talk me out of this purchase? I dunno why for some reason I feel like I'm just overspending...Are leopolds better for 150?
>>
>>69341643
leopold does not have are gay bay
>>
>>69341360
I could never get used to linear switches, which is why I donated my Cherry MX Red and Silver boards. Personally I need some kind of tactility, even ones that are barely there like Romer-G, to efficiently type.
>>
>>69341823
>kailh box orange
>topre
>>
>>69326677
super wobbles
>>
>>69341823
Best tactile clicky switch on the market today: Matias Click
Best silent tactile: Matias quiet click
Best tactile clicky without chattering: Mailbox BOX white
Best tactile without chattering: Kailh BOX burnt orange

I have personally tested most of the meme switches during Frankfurt Meetup and want to say that all the "tactile" MX switches are the same "wavy" shit. Even the expensive zealous or rare holies. Same shit.
>>
>>69342185
is this what brain damage looks like
>>
File: Selection_088.png (7 KB, 333x88)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
RICE, I fucking love this name holy shit.
>>
How tf do I get an anodized titanium TKL case without buying a kit or spending $120?
Do I have to just give up and get one 3D printed?
>>
>>69342587
Where the fuck can you get an anodized titanium case for only $120?
>>
>>69342605
Aliexpress, in USD
>>
>>69342605
https://www.1upkeyboards.com/product-category/bases-and-cases/aluminum-base/
These are $45 but they're all 60%
>>
>>69342427
Explain yourself anon
>>
File: Selection_090.png (43 KB, 641x274)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>69342907
The RICE modules for Gergo. Also known as 32 LEDs crammed inside of a keycap on a board without RGB.

For stylin' on niggas: enable RICE = yes in your rules.mk
>>
>>69342971
someone translate this nerd shit to english
>>
>>69343173
He made a keycap with 32 led's in it
The module is called RICE
If you have it you need to enable it in the options (his pic related)
Also you need to have a gergo keyboard

Besides being able to display your support for trannies and fags it dosent have many practical uses
>>
>>69343365
Why is there a need for 32 LEDs in a keycap if there is brightness control
>>
There's nothing wrong with romer G switches.
>>
>>69343408
It can be used as a mini display
>>
>>69343365
Anything with I2C, so it could probably be bodged into a Planck or something. And there can be up to 4 of them on a board.

>Besides being able to display your support for trannies and fags it dosent have many practical uses
Like all keyboard rice.
>>
Box burnt orange are lame.
>>
>>69343827
ur mom gay
>>
>>69343907
No u
>>
>>69344456
gaaaay mom gaaaay mom
anon has a gaaaay mom
>>
File: 61IkdltLdAL._SL1200_.jpg (99 KB, 1200x952)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
WHY DOESNT FED EX DELIVER SUNDAY OR MONDAY

HAVE TO WAIT TILL TUESDAY TO HAVE A NICE KEYBOARD

REEEEEE
>>
File: comfy.jpg (641 KB, 2000x944)
641 KB
641 KB JPG
Get on my comfy level faggots.
>>
>>69345872
>keyboard's only point of existence is the trackpoint
>uses mouse
comfy my ass, gtfo
>>
>>69346066
Hahahaha, you're cute.
The trackpoint is for when I'm working and typing a lot and I don't want to move my hand to them mouse when I search for something on the internet because I know I will go back to typing in a few clicks. But when I'm just lazing around and browsing the internets I just use the mouse since it's more comfy in that context.

Seriously, a scroll wheel is much nicer than having to hold middle click and pulling down the trackpoint. Easier to control the speed.
>>
I bottom out with MX Blues. Should I get an Ultra Classic?
>>
>>69347412
Box Navy
>>
>>69340981
Thank you friend
>>
>>69346095
Yea sure. You're a meme who bought it cause you wanted to be different but in reality you don't even use it to it's full potential.
t.everyone in this thread
Accept who you are and stop making excuses
>>
>>69348421
well now you're just being a tool.

t. anon who criticized him before
>>
>>69348434
I'm all the shit you can say but it will not change the fact that you are lonely, attention seeking, shitter on the internet like everyone on this website. Stop running from yourself. You are not above anyone.
>>
File: DFi89yfXoAUuB5w.jpg (74 KB, 585x540)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>69348837
okay, this is epic.
>>
I'm looking to buy a TKL with browns for around $100. If it's possible, I'd like it to come with some nice keycaps. What do you guys recommend?
>>
>>69349030
>What do you guys recommend?
Get a split board.
Everything else is unergonomic shit.

You can also go ortholinear and, maybe, vertical stagger.
>>
redpill me on WASD and CODE keyboards. Wanna gift one to my brother. He plays games often so which switches should I get?
>>
>>69348837
anon, you projecting a bit to hard, just calm down brother and if you need a hug i give you an extra (you)
>>
>>69349282
>redpill me on WASD and CODE keyboards. Wanna gift one to my brother.
Why
>>
>>69349412
his old keyboard is shit. They look nice and don't cost a lot.
>>
>>69349402
>le projection le projection!
>I am immune to all criticism because you're projecting :^)
you projection faggots are insufferable
>>
>>69349658
(you)
>>
>>69349282
Just get him some gamer board (HyperX, Coolermaster) with Cherry Browns and he'll be happy.
>>
Thoughts on this keyboard?
>>
>>69350296
>romer g switches
It's shit.
>>
>>69350296
I have the K840 (basically non-backlit version of that keyboard) with the same Romer-G tactile switches. I like it a lot for gaming and typing.
>>
>>69350308
They really aren't though. The decreased travel compared to Cherry MX is very welcome. They are also very quiet which is nice.
>>
>>69350308
>>69350311
Kinda seems like 50/50 everywhere I go on this board
>>
>>69350320
MX and Kailh Speed switches are a thing.
>>
>>69350331
All I can tell you from my experience having used Cherry Brown, Cherry Blue, Cherry Blue with O-rings, and the K840 with Romer G is that I prefer the Romer-G over all of them for typing and gaming.
>>
>>69350347
Never tried them so I can't judge. I would like to though.
>>
>>69350331
The switches were designed primarily for better LED lighting. Take that as you will.
>>
>>69340952
not a split ortholinear?
GARBAGE
>>
File: nuh8kgdfdg211.png (152 KB, 2043x663)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>69350382
And I do agree with you.
I'm currently waiting for a Levinson with Kailh BOX burnt orange. (This one uses Matias QCs, which I LOVE, but they chatter eventually).

It will be exactly the same, but split in half.
>>
>>69350416
people use SysRq?
>>
>>69350476
>people use SysRq?
MagicSysRq may come in handy.
>>
>>69350347
I like my gold speed switches from kailh. fun to type on reasonably quiet in my aluminum case.
>>
>>69350296
lol
>>
Cherry MX Blue with O-rings are top tier. I'm really enjoying them now.
>>
>>69350294
those look silly. What's wrong with wasd?
>>
File: keyboards.png (788 KB, 832x625)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>69350416
>And I do agree with you.
>I'm currently waiting for a Levinson with Kailh BOX burnt orange. (This one uses Matias QCs, which I LOVE, but they chatter eventually).
>It will be exactly the same, but split in half.

nice layout kinda wanna do the various brackets like that. Yeah I have a box of QCs too and but I just built a sp50 with gold kailh speed switches. I think my next will be preonic split with chocs. my previous QC nyquist died on me some how.
>>
>>69350745
CM's Masterkeys lineup looks about as simple as it gets.
>>
>>69350725
>Cherry o
Overpriced and stagnatnt
>MX
Wobbly
> Blue
Rattly
>with O-rings
Mushy
> are top tier
Lol.
>>
File: doubt.png (41 KB, 600x358)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>69350725
Greens and Whites are both above Blues, so how can you make this claim?
>>
>>69350767
the lights look gay
>>
>>69350745
Well I really don't think he will appreciate the difference in price. They will game and type exactly the same. You could also check out Coolermaster PBT boards. They are very nice and are Costar built (same as Filco).
>>
>>69350768
>Overpriced and stagnatnt
not like those Topres, which are basically overpriced Cherry Reds, no sir
>>
>>69350762
Where did you get those XDA caps?

I'm in a groupbuy (massdrop) for MT3 Godspeed, but don't think I will actually like the profile. Will instantly cancell if there are similarly colored XDA caps.
>>
>>69350768
>>69350791
Greens are too stiff, but I have a green on esc, spacebar, caps, function - so they work well for that. I haven't used whites. I guess I should say that there is a huge step up for me with lower travel and much reduced "clack" bottom out sound. I like using them now, before I didn't. They still feel very firm, not mushy.
>>
>>69350798
So turn them off, or get a Ducky One 2 with PBT caps and no backlight.
>>
>>69350804
>Topres
Tactile capacitive
>basically overpriced Cherry Reds
Shitty linears

Are you serious?
>>
>>69350810
I bought a board on reddit and it came with the caps. I haven't seen these for sale anywhere.
>>
File: rgbpreonic.jpg (55 KB, 750x563)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
https://www.rgbkb.net/collections/zygomorph/products/zygomorph-keyboard

yall even rgb
>>
>>69350725
bitch. Try it with 3 O ring per key. Then you will truly understand
>>
>>69351177
Really? Is that actually good? I've seen some use 2 o rings. I think I'm happy with just my one.
>>
Is there anything like a best buy for price ranges?
>>
I'd just like to put it out there that for gaming, kailh speed silver, bronze and gold are all great. I'm using silvers on my WASD and bronze on the surrounding keys, and I'm never going back to a normal keyboard for games.
For typing, I wouldn't recommend. But I know people who basically use their computers for gaming, watching netflix/youtube, and browsing imgur, and only type in URLs and the occasional shitpost, so if you've got that kind of usage then prioritising game feel over type feel is a valid choice. If you're gonna use the keyboard for both, then go with at least golds, and keep in mind the actuation is actually noticeably higher than the click.
>>
File: kbs.jpg (1.77 MB, 3024x4032)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>69344850
oh that's weird, I just got a package today containing one
name on the address was anon
>>
>>69351282
reword this question please, it doesn't make sense to me.
>>
Where are you guys getting your keycaps? You aren't paying 100 bucks for a set, are you?
>>
>256
>50 pics

Why do I even come to this image board?
>>
>>69350841
>Topres
>tactile
really only the 55 g ones, nigga. and barely tactile even then. 45 and 35 might as well be reds.
>>
any nice looking keycaps for CHOC switches?
>>
>>69351194
Yea try it. It's not even hard to do and you will thank me later
>>
What's with the milky housing gaterons that some chinks are selling? Are they different from the normal ones in any noticeable way?
>>
File: DnqzDvPUUAA_kf8.jpg (607 KB, 1536x2048)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>69352127
Not really. There are some nips making nice looking 3D printed caps for it though.
>>
>>69351282
Not really, depends on what specifically you're looking for.
>>
File: 1.jpg (132 KB, 1000x652)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
HELP
>>
>>69353144
There's nothing we can do to help. He's blocking the only escape
>>
File: 1546684154045.jpg (2 KB, 121x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>69353159
>>
>>69353159
CARLOOOOOOS
>>
>>69353159
kek
>>
>>69353059
I used to use a g84-4100, I wouldn't get chocs personally (the choc white seems like a nice switch though)

cherry mx low profile will be available soon, although you might as well just use the kailh speed switches with o-rings, much cheaper and probably smoother
>>
>>69353283
The whole thing about DIY keyboards exploding was because the patent on the MX switches expired and Chinese could rebrand them giving us access to cheaper ones.
Cherry ones will be expensive as shit, not gona build a keyboard for 400$
>>
>>69353325
true, although some people don't mind spending $400 on a keyboard

still I'd rather go for the kailh speeds
MX low profile red and grey actuate at 1.2 and 1.0mm respectively
speed copper/silver both actuate at 1.1mm

just add o-rings to reduce total travel, if that's what you want
>>
>>69350296
I like mine with the linear switches better than my MX reds the RomerG's don't wobble, they keyboard itself is solid and you can set the RGB to the board once and uninstall the software.
>>
>>69353436
no i want a lower profile without having to switch to membrane keyboards
>>
>>69353144
hit ctl + [ anon
>>
>>69353589
the new meta is high profile
are you a casual or something
>>
>>69332861
QMX clips are shit if you use thick keycaps, the rubber rubs against the slider and dampens key travel. You're seriously better off using o-rings + rubber sheets on top of the slider.
>>
>>69350296
Get the K840 instead. It's cheaper and you can use it around normies without looking like an autist.
>>
>>69354095
Keyboard with lower profiles are not just there for a nice desktop picture. Theres a limit of space between your legs and the table, once you hit that limit if your keyboard is still to high your hands will start to hurt, the main benefit of flat keyboard is that they facilitate posture. My table sits at 75cm plus 3,5cm from my keyboard if i want to type properly i have to raise my chair but the my feets wont touch the groud in a flat manner. so prefereable to trip 2cm from that keyboard and othe 5cm from the table.
>>
anyone have a vortex core?
looks dope as fuck but I don't know how practical it is. You need like drivers and stuff for it, right? Does it work well with Linux then?
What ~65% keyboard should I get if I need arrowkeys for text editing? $70-90 range
>>
>>69354455
Its Classic keyboard universally supported tech bro Linux works fine with it. The core as locked down firmware meaning you wont be able to flash it with QMK making it less attractive, for his price having keycaps that mach the actual layout is pretty nice
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (95 KB, 796x665)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>69353436
I am looking very forward to these.
>>
>>69354455
a couple of things about the core aren't programmable afaik, like the function keys
other than that, it shouldn't require software
there are staggered 40% alternatives, kbdfans has one with bluetooth, YMDK on aliexpress has one but it's programmed with bootmapper client (windows)

kprepublic has the daisy which is qmk, which is the best option for linux from what I know
there's plenty of options for staggered 40% keyboards

if you want a 65%, then something like a tada68 should do it
>>
>>69354763
>>69354455
I really don't see why anyone would go down to a 40% without full programmability. At that size I rather have everything just the way I'm used to rather than having to google the fucking manual every time I switch boards.
>>
>>69352025
>Tactility is weight
I hope you are trolling.
>>
>>69356297
>>69352025
I don't think any MXtard can truly comprehend the tactility of topre
>>
>>69356297
It's not just the weight that changes with topre, the 55g ones actually have a bigger bump.
>>
>>69349210
Does the kinesis advantage constitute split in your opinion? Splits hands vs split board
>>
>>69356378
When people say "split board" generally they mean something that is actually two parts. Having two actual halves is nice so you can adjust them however you want.
>>
>>69356400
I've got PCBs for a Nyquist lying around that I haven't got around to building yet but am really sold on the keywells of the advantage 2, and don't want to go down the rabbit hold of building a dactyl.
>>
>>69356378
Not really.
The whole point of splits for me is to have the most comfortable position for each hand. Such a position may vary from day to day or even with a single day based on you tiredness and various other factors.
Kinesis still forces you to use a single predetermined hand position.

>>69356317
I do understand where they are coming from at there is not a single tactile Cherry switch out there with a possible exception of blues.
So it might seem to them that heavier means more tactile, but it's still incorrect.

>>69356374
Didn't know, will check it out.
Still, even the lightest of Topres are tactile while Reds are a sub-par linears.
>>
>>69356429
>don't want to go down the rabbit hold of building a dactyl.
Do it faggot. That or get some asshole (like me) to build you one :^)
>>
>>69356444
If you're one of those bottom-out tardtypers, maybe you'd need a tactile bump with enough force to compensate for your lack of typing finesse.

Other than that I don't see how any of the mentioned switches lack tactility.

BTW I swap between 180g and 60g boards so I know what I'm talking about
>>
>>69356521
>BTW I swap between 180g and 60g boards so I know what I'm talking about
That exactly shows that you have no idea.
Weight is not tactility.

Cherry have shitty wave instead of tactile force curve. No matter how heavy a spring you put in them, they are not tactile.
>>
>>69356609
Then what is tactile, tardtyper?
>>
>>69356638
>Then what is tactile
Tactile ALPS or even Matias Click/QC
>>
File: kek.jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>69356901
Certified bottom-out tardtyper
>>
File: 1543824364684.png (493 KB, 2048x1483)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
any tips to someone transisioning from german iso keyboard to ansi?
>>
Dilate every day
>>
>>69357463
just type lamo its not hard
>>
Fuck all the faggots who say mx blues are bad. I love my ducky shine 5 with them.
>>
>>69356461
Got pictures of one of your builds?
>>
>>69357699
>ducky
>>
>>69356429
Mate, dactyl manuform is comfy af. I've used it foc 120 minutes and immediately fell in love.
>>
>>69357781
Pictures of yours? What switches?
>>
>>69357471
dilate ur peehol;e
>>
>>69345872
>>69346095
>tex yoda ii
>no arrow keys

yikes!
>>
i just bought a gergo without thinking about a case or plate
where can i pick a case or plate up for a gergo pcb? hard 2 find stuff out there
>>
>>69358322
>where can i find accessories for a product i'm a first adopter of and that has just begun shipping
lul
>>
File: teensy clone.jpg (2.5 MB, 4000x3000)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
got my teensy clone, but my diodes aren't in yet
sad

it really is amazing how tiny this thing really is though
>>
>>69358466
>32kb
>enables audio and rgb
>8bytes out of memory
its shit
>>
>>69358344
fuck ur smart
makes sense
>>
>>69358477
yeah it's just about enough I'd say, for the couple of bucks that it was
>>
I'm waiting for QMK Proton-C and Elite-C(for backwards compatibility) controllers to ship.

Will finally have a split I always wanted.
Am disappointed how terrible most splits with thumb clusters are. Especially Ergodox where you have to struggle to reach them and they are at an awfully big angle.
>>
>>69358693
why! why!
the whole point is that its cheap! why would you throw money like that! why!
>>
>>69332730
Give us more, hackanon. Did you get the secret launch codes? Did you use Kali Linux or is Gentoo still top meme? What will you do with the data you stole?
>>
The chinese make better switches and their keyboards only cost like 30-40 dollars. The germans and japs been ripping people off for years.
>>
File: IMG_20190110_235231.jpg (934 KB, 2340x4160)
934 KB
934 KB JPG
>>69358006
Hako true, mate.
>>
>>69359220
wei is about to drop a holy panda clone and all the panda profiteers can get fucked
>>
File: IMG_20190105_175237.jpg (1.88 MB, 3612x2321)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB JPG
>>69358006
Using spare keycaps.
Such is life of a wage slave.
>>
>>69358958
>the whole point is that its cheap!
No, the whole point is to get exactly what you want.
I have no problem spending $200+ on a proper keyboard.
>>
File: unknown.png (39 KB, 710x176)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Don't make the Gergofag make a new thread, this one's at 320. Come on boys.

>>69358322
It's coming, lots of stuff in the works right now.

>>69358477
Handy tip if you need a few bytes.

>>69358693
>Using ugly ass daughterboards. Embedded processors or gtfo
>>
>>69359767
>Embedded processors or gtfo
There is nothing like Levinson or Let's Split V2 with embedded CPUs.
>>
File: redditor swede.webm (1.64 MB, 1280x720)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
What keyboard is this?
>>
>>69359848
looks like a basic poker
>>
>>69359767
its disabled by default
>>
>>69359970
Shit. Came across it while nosing through the USB driver

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.