[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: cringe.jpg (78 KB, 500x751)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Describe the characters/regulars at your local gym
>White girl with aspergers doing starting strength
>Asian guy with a fucked up face who is trying really hard to look less ugly
>Asian guy who ego lifts with shit range of motion on unusual movements (front squats, zercher squats,etc.)
>Zoomer that gets infuriated when anyone around him is doing more weight and injures himself trying to lift more
>50+ year old boomer who only does curls and talks to the staff for 2 hours
>>
>White girl with aspergers doing starting strength
Wife material
>>
>that one barely legal Asian girl that sucks my dick in the family restroom before lifting
>>
>>52355248
>guy that smells like weed and wet flipflops who works on only legs
>gymthot in tight clothing who refuses to work out if someone is in the mirror behind her
>ten billion cardio bunnies
>boomer who half reps curls with arms the size of twigs
>weird dyel mixed kid who always grabs the weight thats slightly heavier than mine that struggles to lift it
>>
>>52355248
>guy whose balls always start smelling awful mid set despite showering a few hours before his workout

Oh wait, thats me
>>
>>52355248
>the mexorcist
short mexican looking guy. before their workout they do a moderate amount of shadowboxing. I assume they are keeping the gym safe from unseen enemies.
>the abyss watcher
seeming normal looking guy, but in between sets they stare intently into the void. Probably allied with the mexorcist to fend off unseen foes.
>the deathlifter
while they seem to be doing normal deadlifts, they are actually conducting occult rituals. they use an excessive amount of chalk and make a mess, but closer inspection reveal crude chalk runes on the floor, bar, and their clothing. Natural enemy of the mexorcist. 4.5 pl8 is the max they can currently summon.
>>
>ridiculously dedicated gymthot with a 10/10 ass that does leg day 5/7 days a week
>chads with ice cream cone physiques that are actually pretty chill dudes
>a handful of pissed-off looking black dudes that don't talk to anyone
>boomer that has never done a full rep in his life
>platoons of fat old men that play raquetball 2-5 times a week and are somehow still fat
>jacked manlet that's obviously training for a competition and looks like a total douche
>>
>>52355248
haven't been to my gym in months
>>
>>52355545
thanks for posting
>>
why do minorites not like deodorant brehs
I don't strive to be racist but their smell is changing my ways
>>
File: 1540805857425.gif (1.01 MB, 160x107)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB GIF
>the 3 indians who incline press a single 30 pound dumbbell with both hands
>The obese black guy doing 1pl8 squats in the Smith machine
>The DYEL doing bitchweight but with perfect form
>The ugly wannabe gym thot
>All of the fat people who only do cardio
>The women using the benches for fucking leg stretches
>>
>>52355665
I lost my job so I spend most of my day giving theoretical advice on here. On the bright side I'm still under 300lbs
>>
>>52355300
I have on of those too. Too bad I'm autistic
>>
>>52355763
That just means you’re a perfect pair :)
>>
>>52355248
>3 "serious" oly lifters that ive never seen snatch more than 135lbs or c&j more than 185 that get mad when I take bumper plates that they're never going to use
Lmao go watch more calstrength videos fucking poser cucks
>>
File: 1430222199795.jpg (454 KB, 500x2225)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
Black guy who ties his dreads into a fez.

Old Asian lady who dresses like she's 20. *shudder*

Hairy dude who blares folk metal over his phone speakers if he forgets his headphones. Also a locker room terrorist.

A whole shitload of useless bitches who steal the bench press bars to do some meme leg exercise.

Someone who stole a goddamn dumbbell to use it as a footrest in between his sets with another pair of dumbbells.
>>
>>52355788
Also 50something year old jacked negro manlet that does tai chi in the dumbell section and then punches the machines for 10 minutes at a time for knuckle gains or something
>>
>>52355248
For me the regulars are
>3 Indian men doing air squats in the corner, literally creating their own climate
>White guy who walks on the treadmill listening to Hatsune Miku songs
>Black guy filming his black friend’s lat pulls
>White girl that softly moans “fuck” after her last rep on anything
>>
Teenagers lifting more weight than they can handle with shitty form
Cardio Bunnies and squat thots trying to reverse shitty ass genetics
Middle aged bald guys on TRT lifting impressive weight
Middle aged guys doing bitch weight but happy to be there
One or two black dudes who you only see doing bench. Eventually working their way up to 4 plates
>>
>gym hulk who always wears the same ripped tanktop and constantly looks around the gym locking eyes with you once you cross his gaze
>gym thot who trains on the same 3-4 machines and then goes back on the treadmill
>A lot of dyels wearing town sportteam shirts
> 3 huge Albanian manlets who always look menacing but still greet you friendly when you do the same

Those are the ones that came up in my head spontaneously.
>>
>>52355248
>not Rip
Chubby, short boomer with a cool guy goatee who powerlifts and coaches a few of the younger guys; might be a PE teacher at one of the local high schools
>brah
Greasy, blonde 30-something dude who always wears a tank top and trucker cap and doesn’t look like he lifts; is buddies with all the other 30-somethings; I think he does a bro split
>power manret
Tiny, mustachioed Asian dude who outlifts 95% of the gym
>the Sri Lankan guy
Lifts pretty heavy, still quiet and awkward; one of the nicer guys in the gym
>the guys who could’ve gone to the park down the street
Three guys who set up in the open class area and practice breakdancing for two hours at a time. They all look kinda homeless.
>mai wheyfu
I think she’s new at the gym because I only saw her for the first time today, but she’s black, wears glasses, and is pretty well built; definitely on Var at the very least; probably a lesbian though :/
>>
>>52355505
>the abyss watcher
delet this now
>>
>>52355248
>fat doomer who makes no progress
>sad zoomer who trying to make it but still loves at home with fat parents that sabotage his diet
>the pathetic aspergers zoomer who is to ashamed to go to the gym because hes an overweight loser so he trains at home

oh wait thats me :(
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>52355505
Ah, the Shadows of Yarnham. Good fight.
>>
>>52355340
What does my body need to look like to achieve this?
>>
Fuck I'm the cardio fatass. I knew I didn't belong in the gym.
>>
>>52355732
>>The DYEL doing bitchweight but with perfect form
Lmao same
>>
>the dude who looks like pic related with no facial hair who helps all the dyels breaking their backs squatting or cheating curls
>>
>>52355825
>>White girl that softly moans “fuck” after her last rep on anything
God I would get so fucking hard
>>
File: 1564968542877.jpg (96 KB, 1024x862)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>52356031
Get over yourself man jesus fucking christ just go to the gym and stop feeling so bad for yourself
>>
Anyone else read these threads just to see if someone is describing you?
>>
File: index.png (6 KB, 244x206)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>52356338
>mfw haven't been mentioned yet since forever
>>
>>52356338
always
>>
File: 20190910_194453.jpg (2.17 MB, 1205x2649)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB JPG
>that guy you keep on eye on as soon as he steps into gym
>>
there's an asian girl who I call "butt girl" because 3 days a week she comes in and only does butt exercises.
I saw her do one where she laid on her back on the floor and put her food on a vertical dumbell and did some banded hip thrust thing
she has no butt either. I dont know what the fuck shes doing wrong.
>>
>fat paki manlet who only does deadlifts, takes 10 minutes rest between sets and slams the weights on the floor every lift

>guy who wears a skintight shirt and spends almost the entire time chatting loudly and bragging about how strong he is

>Old creeper who i've never actually seen in the gym yet frequently appears in the locker room butt naked

>shifty drug addict with a cap covering half his face who paces around the machines for 5 minutes before doing 1 set at the lowest weight, then continues pacing around

>4'11 black guy who roids yet looks dyel
>>
>>52356437
Still skinnyfat?
>>
>>52355248
>That one guy with the headphones and sleaveless shirt who lifts less then me, yet somehow has bigger shoulders than me
>The skeletor who is genuinely trying to improve, but keeps getting all the exercises half right
>That one powerlifter who probably browses fit, but is mildly fat
>The skeleton girl who works as a personal trainer for fat guys
>The Asian guy with a British accent who works as a receptionist
>All of the old guys in the locker room who you never see in the weight room
University gyms are weird
>>
>That guy that works out naked and looks at his body for a test boost
Feels good to have a home gym.
>>
>boomer bloomer who lifts heavy with shit form and barely any rom, throws the dumbells after his farmer walks
>guy with a hoodie and chicken legs who never talks to anybody, lifts heavy shit
>gym tard, stomps the ground when jumping the rope
he's been doing a lot of progress this year
>/fit/ boomer dad who comes with his twink daughter and assists her when she's bench pressing
kind of the type of dad I want to be
>the bloatlord, his bp is about 300 lbs, he's been bulking all year
>>
>guy who does curls in the squat rack as part of his daily arms only routine
>big black guy who benches 3.5pl8 and walks around the gym belching on his rests
>boomer who does exclusively Olympic lifts
>random teen who always hijacks the gym stereo to play his shitty country music and shitty electro rap remixes while he does bench press with really shitty form
>boomer who does stretches really loudly and always moans either "AWWWWWWW SHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT" or "AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" whenever he starts a new stretch
>>
>>52355672
This is a problem for me as well anon.

t. Toronto anon

>>52356437
Would definitely keep an eye
>>
>>52356595
forgot
>guy with a massive torso, but no legs and arms, somehow lifts heavy and grunts loudly between sets and sings along whatever heavy rock song is playing on the stereo
>guy with decent size who looks like he's been mixing creatine with meth
>>
>>52355248
>creepy 60yo dude who reeks and talks about his glory days to anyone who'll listen
>thicc asian chick who works harder than most dudes but has a real bad case of resting bitch face so i'm too scared to try it on with her
>a few people who you only see working out in pt sessions
>chick who does the exact same core and cardio workout every day at the same time
>huge dude who doesn't talk to anyone unless they talk to him first, but then he doesn't stop talking
>>
There are 3 areas, 2 for machines, 1 with two racks, some benches and free weights. The gym had this promotion 50 euros for a year and for one month after that, the two machine areas are the Vietnamese jungle. Anyway, I only know the dudes in the freeweight areas.

>35-40 y/o dude who roids, has a godlike physique and brings his dyel dad friends once in a while, giving them decent advice while they all apparently think he called them over to chitchat. He does his workout not giving a shit.
>Dude that does dumbell flies everyday but can't lay back in the starting position so he gets the staff to help him. Every set. Why doesn't he use a barbell, he's lifting something like 40-50kg dumbells each hand.
>middle eastern guys that can say yes no and wave how many sets they have left.
>Roiding college kids that are roommates (4 of them, sets of 2)and do some pretty weird crap to each other from what I overhear.
>Fellow 5x5er, always encourage and help him.
>50 year olds who lift insane weights yet look bad.
>2 chicks in freeweight area, none of which squat. They do weird 3kg dumbell exercises. One of them does this thing: rests a plate on her belly, lies half on a bench(lats on bench)butt on the floor, then lifts her body so her back is straight. Is that a real exercise?
>Guy who either takes too much pre workout or too much cocaine.
>>
>>52356713
The weird exercise of the girl sounds like a good glute/hamstring workout
>>
>>52356749
Can't she just squat?
>>
>>52356749
>>52356713

Sounds like hip thrusts to me
>>
>>52356791
that's what I was picturing in my head
>>
>>52356580
This. I fucking hate uni gyms
>niggers
so many god damn niggers that are mostly on the niggerball courts, but the ones that actually lift blast their fucking nigger music and always sing along
>old ass professors who go because it's free for them
>faggot dyels who crowd the gym with their meme workouts and shit form for the first week of the semester because it's "their year"
>stacies and cardiobunnies who only do meme leg workouts
>the boomers who load everything with huge weight for 3 shitty half reps
>the few regulars that go and actually have gym etiquette
god I fucking hate this gym, but the next best gym in my town is fucking planet kikeness
>>
File: 1555887878516.jpg (349 KB, 600x477)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>52355505
>>
File: Saturn goya.jpg (143 KB, 678x1200)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>52355248
I had this one boomer who looked like Saturn from this pic, all he would do was cable work. Stick legs and 6'5-ish with same haircut/style/eyes. Very surreal shit.
>>
>>52356710
>thicc asian chick who works harder than most dudes but has a real bad case of resting bitch face so i'm too scared to try it on with her
This is classic Asiatic despot genes, pure facade
>>
>>52356802
I'm one of the dyels, but I usually stay in the gym year round. My favorite lift is the Arnold press lol
Fortunately despite being part of a large uni, I'm on the smaller campus where most people study Agriculture, forestry, environmental stuff, and veterenary stuff.
So sometimes I'm less bothered seeing the occasional black guy compared to the density of unironic LGBTQ on my campus.

Spending too much time on the internet might make you at some point think "traps are kind of hot" until you see and listen to them in real life.
Believe me when I say, they sound like a boy going through puberty who never stopped playing gameboy.
>>
>>52356858
She still scares me tho
>>
>>52356625
Toronto gyms are the only place to get away from all the muzzies, but goddamn do they reek
>>
File: 1566434624809.jpg (32 KB, 700x700)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>52355505
>>
>>52355248
Gym in a large Cal-State University
>Group of Asian's with stereotypical Zoomer haircuts, air pods and probably ~200$ worth of workout clothing doing calisthenics and single deadlifts dropping the weight
>Hordes of Mexicans doing dumbbell workouts using exclusively the 25 - 50lb dumbbells
>Black guys
>Fat Mexican girls on the cable machines
>Thicc Asian and White Girls squatting and some deadlifting
>Thicc Mexican girls on the olipticals
>White Chad and Brad level guys dumb bell pressing with the 80 - 100lb dumbbells
>Short, stocky asian guy who always wears a full sweatshirt and sweatpants, squatting 4pl8s for doubles and singles.
>Giant Euro dude benching who I saw max out at 405lb on bench
>Skinny betas squatting with 10lb plates on each side or spending an hour on lat pull down and cable row.
>>
I go to the gym around 9pm to 12am so I never see anyone there.
Sometimes there's those girls wearing those yoga pants that are see through though.
>>
File: 20190907_161824.jpg (831 KB, 1006x1454)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
I'm at college again but the regulars I remember from my home gym were more interesting.

>old guy who looks like Robert DeNiro and who only does upper-body machines at low weight / high reps
>Middle-aged Greek guy who looks like he did roids when he was younger, still in good shape now
>Italian looking kid with hair curly only in the front
>Group of black guys who love the basketball
>Roving packs of dyel skinnyfats who take up a bench or rack for ten years
>girl with blonde hair who looks really attractive from the back but notably less so from the front
>Fit looking 20something girl who takes a bunch of equipment and fucks off to the edge of a wall mirror by the cable machines in order to do some weird meme workouts on her own
>>
>>52356031

Get to the fucking gym every day, faggot.
>>
>>52356338
always kek
there was one so specific im sure it was me
>>
>>52357126

Pasta it.
>>
>>52355248

I worked at a gym this summer and have been waiting for this thread

>G R E G
old boomer who can bench like 275 but has no lower body whatsoever, built like a meatball
>lance
dude who came in every fucking day to do an hour of cardio and never made any progress
>davy
he was on some tv show and made a living off of his body, obviously on roids, yelled at me a few times
>2 thots
always did butt exercises, 10/10 would obliterate them cheeks
>bencomo
this really weird mexican dude that would come in, yell his name at me, and then run up and down the stairs for 45 minutes. fuck bencomo
>steve
weird gay dude that flirted with every gym employee

>the dudes who speak absolutely 0 english
>the guy who came in and only did bodyweight exercises, super jacked tho
>the LANKLET GOD ALMIGHTY who rowed every day
>>
I go to a public, county gym. So i see a lot of faces.
>One inspirational, and cool black guy
>2 power lifters, always with each other
>HORDES OF THOTS
>One asian, and one white guy who work the counter (They’re not fit, but they’re still cool)
>One old asshole black worker who constantly complains to lifters, and is always chatting up thotties
>Same black guy got me banned from the gym for lifting underage (I am 18 now, but wasn’t 6 months ago)

I go back in 3 months when my ban is over. Gonna get shredded after then.
>>
>>52357177
>age ban on lifting
This can't be real, how the fuck is this a thing.
>>
>>52357191
You’d be surprised. For mine anything 17 under isn’t allowed. But the black dude found out i lied a while back, so outright banned me from weightroom. I popped at him, and then got banned for 3 months. I don’t give one though. Second i’m unbanned i’m going to weight room.
>>
>>52355248
>The guy who pays for his membership but is never there
>>
>Thai university gym that half of gymgoer are caucasian
>have only 4 olympic barbells and its 5 pm
>foreign women always wear tight leggings and i cant stop looking at them
>most of thai women here are boomers and fat one who need a trainer to teach them

And also lactose free milk here is expensive as fuck. its like 6 bucks for 2 litre and the income here is very low.
>>
>Overweight indian dude
>His fit friend DLing 3 plates
>the Machine User
>various flavours of curlbros coming in and out
>the legpress girl
>me, 30yo boomer doing SL
>>
>>52355732
>Incline press 1 dumbbell with both hands
Hold up, what? I'm having a hard time imagining this
>>
OP do u go to fit4less in ontario?
>>
>>52357686
No, u of t gym
>>
File: 36463.gif (167 KB, 220x268)
167 KB
167 KB GIF
>>52355505
>>
>Patrick Bateman doing suspension strap pushups, each abdomen popping every rep
>No one even looks up

Equinox NYC.
>>
>>52358107
Which Equinox?
>>
>>52358214
Westchester and SoHo.
>>
>Coach
Old man that tells group of teen boys what to do. Spends rest of time conversating with bro lifters. Has never been observed lifting.

>neon demon
youngish asian woman that wears a sports bra and spandex mini shorts, both hues of neon orange. Very skinny. Talks with DYEL asian man of unknown relation. Never seen anyone else approach her

>bro brigade
Group of men aged late 20s-early 40s that only do upper body movements. Spend significant amount of time in small groups talking. Often approached by coach
>>
>40ish guy wearing sandals that show his painted toenails doing dumbbell workouts. Is making good progress since I first saw him
>jew guy a couple of years younger than me literally live streaming his workouts, apparently has viewers
>big fat fucker who works his arms and chest only
>Indian guy who does bodyweight exercises only and does random backflips after sets sometimes
>>
>that guy who works out naked
>that guy who makes himself coffee between sets
>that guy who hogs the gym's 8 pl8s to himself
>that guy who blasts his music on his own speaker
>that guy who screams on his last squat rep and immediately goes and jacks off every time
>homegym masterrace
>>
>>52356338
>zoomed DYEL
I’m not gonna quit. I’m gonna be strong one day
>>
>>52355505
why are you using they instead of he?
>>
>>52358596
they lift as beings on the astral plane after leaving humanity behind
>>
>that guy who lifts weights
>>
>that Asian twink baby face who takes off his hoodie to reveal a massive frame and begins to squat 3 plate with perfect atg form
>that pajeet squatting 95lbs with awful form and never gets stronger
>that black dude benching 185 for 2 full hours somehow
>that boomer doing spine curls with 2 inch of arm rom, strutting around after
>>
>that black guy who wears a belt and wrist wraps for literally everything he does
>>
>>52358229
SoHo was a madhouse when I visited. I went to the calmer Bond St location for a long time because it was a lot calmer.
>>
>>52355248
>karate man who only trains his spinning backhand combo on the boxing bag
It bothers me for some reason
>>
>The super feminine gay couple, trying to pretend like they're not gay. One has a Freddie Mercury stache and they do super low weight and low rep sets together. Refuse to make eye contact with anyone other than each other.
>The fat kid and his minions; 3 dudes sit on the hack squat machine bullshitting for 30 minutes, do a couple reps at 180, then continue their convo. Fat kid always adds plates and then takes them off for his skinnyfat friends.
>The son of a Saudi prince. Decked out in overpriced gear with his harem of buddies. Seems pretty chill and I've watched him encourage and give decent advice to his smaller friends.
>The rapist. I've only seen him once, but dude was old and pacing by the squat rack, staring at everyone with a 100 yard stare. Always locking eyes. I held at about 15 seconds before I was like nope.
>The Asian and Mexican thot squad. Ass for days, they prance around between machines when not doing their makeup. Only do cardio and exercises that involve their asses being pushed out. Love the smith squat machine.
>Lots of older Asian people, either swimming or doing cardio.
>The Mexican gangsta. Always at the pin lat pulldown, trying to stare down people but doesn't lock (see Rapist above). Tear drop tattoo under left eye.
>Shy but pissed looking Somali kid
>>
>>52355248
You don’t like asian guys eh?
>>
>>52358316
CF in EG?
>>
>jump rope autist: weird pudgy looking white guy, mid 20s. wears glasses. all he's been doing for the past six months is jump roping for 90 minutes at a time.
>>
>Asian dude with tats - is strong but I can tell most of his size comes from being >20% body fat
>Chad personal trainer who has tons of charisma and seems to be close friends with every woman in the gym (I'm jelly)
>Personal trainer who clearly has a crush on me. Sadly he's a dude but he is jacked. Tries to initiate conversation but I only give him 1 word answers - why doesn't he get the hint?
>There's loads of dudes like me in my age group (18-25) who come in with headphones, do their workout, and leave without communicating with anyone else. These guys are the heroes every gym needs.
>>
>>52355343
>weird dyel mixed kid who always grabs the weight thats slightly heavier than mine that struggles to lift it

Shit how did you find me anon
>>
>>52355523
>>ridiculously dedicated gymthot with a 10/10 ass that does leg day 5/7 days a week

My favourite gymgoers right here
>>
this shit is why i work out at home judgmental ass
>>
>>52359880
>>
>>52359951
This was supposed to be a weight emoji, red shirt guy emoji, water bottle emoji.
>>
File: 1566206932187.png (426 KB, 593x608)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>that guy who walks back and forth with his head down after finishing a rep
>that guy who always brings his headphones and never talks to anyone
>>
>>52358454
Delray?
>>
>at night its mostly boomers blasting acdc/metalica.
>gym thots doing meme exercises, usually leave after you enter their territory
>the one Chad going hard af on the bench
>Old lady that comes in and talks to gym staff for like an hour before getting on treadmill with a book
>old asian man with beats headphones thats my dude tho hes usually just vibin
>black dudes that for whatever reason wear jeans and sunglasses, usually vibing as well so its cool.
>>
>>52355999
>>gym hulk who always wears the same ripped tanktop and constantly looks around the gym locking eyes with you once you cross his gaze

Haha pathetic who would do this.... haha
>>
>>52359751
somewhere in California
>>
>that guy who tells you he lifts whatever you're lifting plus +10
>he glazes over and visibly ignores your advice when you tell him he should get a belt/straps or whatever
>happens to always be doing something near you for two sets
>comes in after you and leaves before you

fuck that guy
>>
>>52360217

oh yeah and he doesn't lift heavy currently because of "injury"
>>
>>52356580
>hat one guy with the headphones and sleaveless shirt who lifts less then me, yet somehow has bigger shoulders than me

This is the power of being a manlet, theres a guy in my gym who's like 5'6 but has boulder shoulders due to being sub 12% bf but I only ever see him bench like 1 1/2 plate and superset dumbell presses with smith machine squats.
>>
>>52358454
>...Anonymous
09/12/19(Thu)00:41:51No.52358454

>40ish guy wearing sandals that show his painted toenails doing dumbbell workouts. Is making good progress since I first saw him

Disgusting, I would immediately quit going to that gym if I had to see that shit every session. That's why I prefer to workout alone outside or in my house.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (38 KB, 426x341)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>52356580
>>The skeletor who is genuinely trying to improve, but keeps getting all the exercises half right
>>
>late 30-40s gay couple that is roided to the tits and grunts loudly while moving shitloads of weight
>Retired boomer bodybuilders that just hang out all day and talk shit while doing one exercise an hour
>The thicc daughter of one of the aforementioned boomers that comes in 4x a week to run SS or something
>A handful of current competitive bodybuilders
>Late 30s female personal trainer with dreads that was probably a varbie ten years ago
>A handful of random women being trained by the aforementioned trainer including some elderly women and fat lesbians that are actually trying to make it
>An Asian boomer accompanied by two related zoomers that only come in to hit bench
>The "special needs" son of the boomers that own the gun store across the street
>The guy that works at the plumbing business in the same building that works out with his German Shepherd next to him
>Several bikini competitors
>The gym owner's jet black cat with a fuck up ear from getting into fights that demands headscratches

Honestly it's a pretty fucking based place to lift.
>>
File: 1567457729049.png (715 KB, 583x704)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>The gaggles of fresh off the boat Asian students messing around and doing meme exercises

>That one jacked Indian guy with a tiny shirt and massive traps, probably roiding

>Groups of power lifters who hog the squat rack and bench, look permanently pissed off

>rotating menagerie of incel students who show up a few times then give up
>the dude who used his laptop to play music
>the framelet squating the bar
>the dude who wanders around trying to look busy in-between sets, avoids eye contact, uses the water fountain as something to do
>the kid who finds the most awkward places to stand and do his ohp
>>
File: CQfce8cUAAAb0_a.jpg (46 KB, 594x387)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
My gym: Local sports centre, only place for miles and you can tell they know it, because the weights aren't very impressive

>2 Olympic bars
>1 rack suited to squats (just a bit too narrow to comfortably bench)
>1 rack suited to bench
>Plates: 2 x 25kg, 4 x 20kg, 4 x 15kg, 4 x 10kg, 6 x 5kg, 6 x 2.5kg
>I know those numbers because these animals always leave them lying around and I rerack them so often that it's become part of my workout

Yesterday I saw a guy deadlifting 200kg (4pl8), not gonna lie it's probably the most I've seen someone pull there and he was using most of the plates we have to do it

Also I have an irrational hatred of the personal trainers who somehow manage to take up all the good equipment, then when they're done using it just hang out chatting to their client

>Why do you have to put your iPad on the bench?
>>
>>52357322

Why are there so many Caucasoid's at a Thai university gym?
>>
File: siegmeyer_of_catarina.jpg (48 KB, 470x570)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>52355505
>The DYELmeyer of Catarina
>Hmm... Mmm! Oh! Fancy meeting you here. I confess; I've found myself in another bind. You see, it's these dreaded racks.
>My goal is to adjust the height of the hooks latched on them to match my own. But alas! I cannot solve the puzzle of how to remove them! And to make matters worse, every plate fell off, causing such a ruckus! I've got to keep moving forward, and use my head and think! Hmm... HMMM...
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9 KB, 214x236)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>52355505
We will bury a gym at the first sign of exposure.
>>
>>52355248
>faggot DYEL in tanktop who’s struggling to get some strength and decrease his bf%
>I excercise at home
Oh, wait, it’s me.
>>
>boomer who is there for 2 hours every few nights, never leaves the exercise bike and spends less time peddling than he does sitting
>boomer who does nothing but weird prolonged yoga squats at 2am, walked in one night and was immediately greeted by his spread ass with slightly brown stained pants, and then held that position for 20 minutes without moving
>relatively chad looking guy at 2am who never did any leg work; stopped coming one day
>friendly looking twink-y guy who does nothing but rowing machine stuff
>>
>>52360763
>>52355505
fucking lmao
>>
>>52360651
That's 4.5pl8 if it's 200kg
>>
I don't really pay attention to other people since I tend to go in hours where there's little people around , but I talk daily with the staff [spoiler]because I'm kind of aprehensive when I'm squatting and I don't want to fuck up the form[/spoiler]:

>middle age woman, decent shape
>middle age woman: thick as fuck. She's kind of overweight but since she does a lot of squats she is really thick
>extremelly dyel guy on his early 20s
>extremelly attractive young girl, doesn't look older than 20

All four of them really cordial. Can't complain.
>>
Describe yourself
>that long haired nerd that always does a weird little dance before every squat set and does some kind of yoga poses at the end of the workout

Weird guy in general but he's progressing so good for him.
>>
>>52361110
Well spotted, you're right
>>
>>52355340
>emptying your balls just before workout
just quit the gym, you will never make it
>>
>The 25ish bloatlord who mogs everyone in the gym
>The boomer women who always lock their knees on the leg press, even when i try and tell them its fucks with their knees.
>The thots

Yeah my gym is pretty boring
>>
3am edition:
>the flock of Indians who somehow manage to scatter dumbbells everywhere despite only doing pullups the entire time they're there
>fat girls who are too embarrassed to go to the gym during the daytime but are not too embarrassed to go in public with their fat rolls poking out of their Lululemons like an overstuffed sausage
>the 18-year-old DYEL who's not quite sure how to use a medicine ball but insists on carrying it around with him anyway
>the homeless guy who came in for a shower but ends up lingering around afterward to watch the cardio bunnies
>>
File: frog (4).png (153 KB, 768x768)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>52356031
>blaming parents
Ngmi
>>
I am a gym character because I am the only member of my race that goes to my gym
>>
>>52355358
How do we stop this anon? My balls smell minutes after showering, sometimes using tons of gel the smell won't fully go away.
>>
>>52362469
Are you a rare underwater jew?
>>
>>52362375
What is it with Indians and being up at 3am anyway? Why can't they contain their obnoxious chatter to the daytime like the Asians do?
>>
>>52362493
I have the same issue but I'll let you in on a secret, you smell it way more, it actually isn't that strong of a smell for other people
>>
>roiding dyke with green complexion who deadlifts 4pl8 for reps and will stare down any one glancing at her
>packs of zoomer skeletors lecturing eachother on proper form
>manlet who OHP's 85kg for reps
>qt taller girlfriend of manlet who OHP's more than most guys in the gym
>the "smurf", ultra tiny rock hard qt with a disproportionately protruding brapper, mostly see her doing abs
>PT girl who I thought was fat for about a year becasue of her enourmous brapper, who teaches all of her clients how to do hip-thrusts, even though you can easily tell that her own personal pooper is all genetics

Pretty good gym tbhq
>>
>>52355248
>That guy that looks like a model, no homo
>The 2 zoomers with a personal trainer
>That cute brown girl with a 10/10 body
>The fatass that started this month and wears polo shirts
>The 40-something ladies that barely lift and go there to socialize
>>
>clearly autistic, tiny Persian girl who wears a hoodie with hood up and sweat pants deadlifting 65lbs.
>manlet trying to squat 5pl8 who is constantly giving unsolicited advice.
>awkward dyel teaching his qt ESL asian gf how to lift.
>bloatlord who's face looks like sam hyde with a rock-and-roll burnout guitar teacher haircut. Nice guy.
>college professor who skips his office hours to do a million different upper body cable exercises. Probably the best physique I've seen irl.
>bald indian guy who always looks pissed off.

also this >>52359246
>>
>>52355732
>the DYEL doing bitchweight but with perfect form
I’m trying to minimize the mogs and hate until my gains come in the mail
>>
>>52355248
>>50+ year old boomer who only does curls and talks to the staff for 2 hours

Literally everyone here will be that guy at 50+

It's called retirement bro.
>>
>>52355505
>>the abyss watcher
>seeming normal looking guy, but in between sets they stare intently into the void. Probably allied with the mexorcist to fend off unseen foes.

Abyss Water here. AMA
>>
>>52355732
>>The DYEL doing bitchweight but with perfect form
Bros... Benching 50kg for 10 reps sucks but I'm stuck at 60kg...
>>
File: anonymus messageboard.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>52355343
>gymthot in tight clothing who refuses to work out if someone is in the mirror behind her
I'm the guy in the mirror
>>
>>52356998
>olipticals
So this is the power of public education
>>
>>52355248
Oof
>>
>>52356998
>olipticals
>>
>Scrawny looking black guy who does five millions sidesteps and leg kicks everytime he's here and basically makes an hazard zone near himself
>Enormous indian girl in her twenty doing cardio and core exercice with almost no range because of her guts [spoiler]she's gonna make it, you'll see[/spoiler]
>Auschwitz survivor who can barely do 5 dips after attempting them for months [spoiler]wait, that's me[/spoiler]
>>
>>52355248
>tall white girl who can deadlift 2 1/2 pl8s
>short mystery meat single mom that spends a half hour with low weight dumbells
>manlet who needed two spotters to do 3 pl8 squats
>swarthy man who talks on the phone with airpods while doing bodyweight routines in a power rack
>ambiguous sex asians on literally every machine
>mexican gym thots who only use the smith machine
>gaggles of shanequas pulling at cables with literally 1/2 lb resistance
>actual chads but nothing too out of the ordinary about them, just chads
>>
>>52355248
>genuine midget that utterly mogs everyone at bench and does nothing else.
>strongfat boomer who works out all the fucking time but still looks like shit. gets into shouting matches whenever someone interrupts his "superset" whatever the fuck that is
>scrawny lanklet with a ponytail. surprisingly dip strength
>insanely built indian guy who will not get off the fucking smith machine
>strong autist with long hair. roid acne on arms but very pretty
>>
>semi-dyel black guy with dreadlocks that works out with a smug face
>middle age GILF with massive tits and a square ass, only works legs and cardio
>chill instructor who actually approaches people who are training to correct their form
>boomers talking about football mid sets
>>
>>52356710
>huge dude who doesn't talk to anyone unless they talk to him first, but then he doesn't stop talking
This hits waaay too close home
>>
>>52355248
>50+ year old boomer who only does curls and talks to the staff for 2 hours

Is this the end game?
>Walks around gym like he owns it
>Everyone is happy to see him
>Curls because he has realized after years of reflection that only arms matter
>Talks with staff because they love him, especially the women
>>
>>52355358
How the fuck you smell your balls? I tried it now and almost broke my back.
>>
>incovenient whore who stretches her ass right in front of where machines face
Not cool having to look down mid sets to not be called a creep
>>
>>52363675
>chill instructor who actually approaches people who are training to correct their form

what about
>thotty girl instructors who walk around looking at the horizon to avoid being asked questions
>>
>>52356601
>>big black guy who benches 3.5pl8 and walks around the gym belching on his rests
This exact thing happens at my gym nearly every time I go in. Overheard a convo once where he said he used to play college football. He grunts and shouts loudly the entire time he works out and says "excuse me" every time he burps inbetween sets. Unironically carries a giant jug of water.

He's pretty based desu. Seems like an alright dude.
>>
>>52355248
>>Noticing anyone at the gym
What is wrong with you? You stick your headphones in, make sure your selfies are only yourself, you avoid everyone like they're the plague and you be a good little gym goer. Do not try to make friends. Do not acknowledge anyone else exists.
>>
>>52361826
based
>>
>>52363913
You're autistic, unironically seek help
>>
>>52363995
>> /fit/fag says anyone else is autistic
What do you redditors say? Yikes ?
>>
>>52355248
>30-40something (hard to tell) asian woman who would look relatively decent if she would actually lift heavy stuff and eat enough
>some boomer who once probably was a bear mode lifter but now is just fat, haven't actually seen him lift but he still hangs around for hours on end
>another boomer woman bordering on anorexia who has these 2 hour long workouts and always exchanges a couple of sentences with the guy above
>some pretty chill dude who keeps to himself but always lifts barefooted
>thotty personal trainer in her late 30s who drops the most obtruse piece momscience every once in a while
I thought it was weird that I see these guys so often, then I realized that I recognize them because I am a regular as well.
>>
>>52364059
I mean I know we all are but fuck, don't just accept it, fight it and try to overcome your shitty disposition
>>
>that guy who flicks his balls every 2 seconds
me btw
>>
>>52358475
kek
>>
>>52359702
Gym is just full of them
>>
File: image0-4.jpg (53 KB, 640x636)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>52355505
>>the abyss watcher
>seeming normal looking guy, but in between sets they stare intently into the void. Probably allied with the mexorcist to fend off unseen foes.
This is literally me Christ almighty
>>
Anonymous
>trains powerlifting like me
>lifts around the same weight as me
>we often spot each other and talk, either about lifting or school
>despite the fact that we've talked for 6-12 months, I don't remember his name, but the way I talk I don't have to bring it up so it doesn't matter
There's like 20 people who fit that criteria now. Just can't remember all those names.

Mr. K Pop
>Looks like one of those androgynous Korean pop stars
>wears tight leggings despite having chicken legs
>decent upper body
>wears a belt, gloves, and oly shoes for any exercise ranging from 2pl8 half squats to 1.5pl8 catback deadlifts
>has made zero progress in over a year

Blind Leading The Blind
>pack of dyel newbies lead by slightly less dyel upper body manlet with gymshark/bodybuilding t shirt or cutoff (2 sizes too small)
>always doing a routine of curls and bench
>leave small dumbbells in their wake, not unlike rat droppings
>pack leader giving meme tier "toning" advice to his flock
>as always, herd gradually thins as the semester progresses and all but the leader and one adjutant find excuses

The Why Boner
>smol Asian girl, seems to be serious in her powerlifting training
>focuses on the big 3, supplements with banded variations and appropriate accessories
>really not that attractive, just fairly thicc (actual thicc, not fat) lower body, totally flat, face probably below average
>still oddly want to bang her because a girl that shares my interests makes me diamonds

69's BIGGEST Fan
>big guy 4u
>almost hit 4pl8 bench
>monstrous strength overall
>one time heard him loudly rapping "STOOPID NIGGA" between sets of 4.5pl8 squats
>>
File: 谷歌翻译.jpg (77 KB, 1031x1126)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>52361217
I feel sad for your post buddy, have a (You). To add to this >>52364229 sometimes the gym employees nod in my general direction and say hi, they even remember my name wich is really super but I wish they'd stop doing it. Interacting with people when I'm lifting gives me the itches and I have no idea why. Just let me come in and out in peace, pretend I'm not there.
>>
>>52360108
Sounds exactly like my gym in Elk Grove. Not sure which Asian thot you’re talking about though cause I’ve seen a few different Asian thots with dyel Asian dudes
>>
>>52363332
ARU? if so I used to fuck the Persian girl
>>
>>52364374
>Just let me come in and out in peace, pretend I'm not there
Most intructors stopped greeting me after I made an effort to never walk across them and started turning my head not to see them

I only did this because they're females
>>
File: 14247124601.png (59 KB, 658x662)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
b-b-but i thought you didn't get judged at the gym...
>>
>autist who takes a loud deep breath before starting a set and lets out a loud sigh by the end of it
>>
>>52357177
>Same black guy got me banned from the gym for lifting underage (I am 18 now, but wasn’t 6 months ago)
I remember your thread, kek. They let you back?
>>
>twitchy guy who sprints upstairs when he arrives at the gym
>>
>>52355340
nice LARP
>>
>>52360088
post body.
>>
>>52362504
>>52362469
No, deepwater jew
>>
>the mexican manlet who is chubby and has no defined muscle mass but can somehow do 3pl8 bench presses with ease, no spotter needed
>the skinny overly friendly guy who keeps handing his phone to people and asking them to film him doing bitchweight lifts
>that asian guy who only does squats and has a very feminine ass
>that guy who brings his gf to the gym and makes her follow him around
>that super ripped fucker who goes up to random DYELs and tries to give them advice on their form but comes off as overly aggressive and scares them away
>>
>>52364261
based 69 fan
>>
>>52356580
do you go to queen mary?
>>
>>52356898
Morris?
>>
File: 1566345331611.jpg (34 KB, 680x817)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>52355248
>The Gym Rival who only makes eye contact with you in the mirror
>>
>>52356998
CSUN?
>>
>>52355248
the boomer guy sounds pretty based tbf
>>
>thot who does leg lift meme exercises in the only squat rack in the whole gym
>boomer who only uses machines and stares at the TV during rests
>high school zoomers who show up during adult-only hours
>seemingly fit guy who does assisted pull-ups (lmao) with guidance from gym thot trainer
>>
>>52357250
I miss my dad
>>
Ok faggots I've read like 5x seperate descriptions of me which one of you go to Bundoora Genesis
>>
Guy with fuck huge roid arms and shoulders who shadows boxs and dances then grunts really loudly for attention while doing lmao 2 plate fucking bench
>>
>Cross-fitbro
Balding guy who uses kettlebells exclusively. Has juicy delts and is very flexible. Keeps to himself, but he's really friendly. Devout Christian, hence the pun name (he doesn't actually do crossfit)

>Tiny Tiger
Almost exclusively trains upper body, and doesn't care if you mock his legs, because he knows he can bench and OHP more than you. Is a big fan of the Crash Bandicoot series, and is probably the funniest guy in the gym.

>Boomer Kong
Bald guy who seems to only do deadlifts. If he has control of the radio, he'll put on late 90s pop-punk and the like. Seems a nice guy.

>Latspread
Strongfat guy who always latspreads in the mirror, even when he's not training lats.

>Stormtrooper
Body-builder. Often trains with Tiny Tiger, and they banter and insult each other non-stop. Has a Stormtrooper helmet tattooed on his leg. Sometimes talks with Cross-fitbro, but is an ex-Christian.
>>
>>52367484
Cross-fitbro is my neighbor, Looks like he played MLB with that bald head and huge arms or some shit. Pretty based
>>
>>52367539
Really?! Wow
>>
>>52363456
Try working with your pecs more, hard to explain but look it up. Also make sure you’re eating enough. I used to be stuck around where you are but I did the benching with pecs thing and I slowly became able to bench more
>>
>>52356140
She is asian, you need nothing but a fat wallet
>>
>>52356998
>olipticals
>>
>>52355340
COOOOOOOM
>>
>>52357211
And why exactly are you still banned if you are 18 now?
>>
>>52356898
Are you Swedish by any chance
>>
>>52367675
I watched a video on it. I think I see what you mean. I'll try it next sesh and drop the weight if needed.
>>
File: 1568288099076.jpg (142 KB, 834x1200)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>Krossfit Ke$ha
Rocks some kind of fishnets-with-compression shorts thing, all black outfit except for pink sports bra
>The Roiding 40yo Boomer
x10
>The One Strong Guy
Minds his own business, squats 4.5pl8 perfectly for reps, leaves
>Martinegro Scorsese
Always circling the gf he's "training" with his phone, intently steadicamming tha booty
>>
>Master Wang
Chinese dude with a moustache who knows my name but i can't remember his. Does everything perfectly, always cheerful. His son used to come in but too busy studying now.
>The Wog
Tall heavyset greek dude who tries to hide his jealousy of my definition. He's twice the size but looks like a truckload of cottage cheese. Poor work ethic, never chats up women but you can tell he wishes he could
>Angry Young Man
Glistening shredded body builder who criticizes people harshly under his breath just within their hearing range. Doesn't even know he's a psychic vampire. There's a cold, boring patch around him always.
>60-something who looks late 40s
lawyer woman who keeps talking to me about her years in karate, wants to be around me all the time, thinks my single syllables and grunting mean i'm strong and silent. Looks like i'm going to have to fuck her later this year. She's an awesome human but a narcissist.
>and finally
>Ms Cameltoe Perfect Asscrack
mid 20s asian uni student who keeps finding ways to squeeze her vagina at my eyes. Gets tense when previous woman is talking to me. Asks basic questions and has actually sought advice about inner thigh ligaments. Not sure if crazed tease or starving for dick. Ruins my concentration. I swear pretty soon she's going to be doing the splits in front of me while i'm warming up my shoulders and asking if her boobs are too big.
>>
>>52356085
>mystery niggas
>>
File: images(2).jpg (7 KB, 226x223)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>paki summer job kid
>three different gangs of high-school freshman twinks who take turns benching 1pl8 or less for 2
>6'4 fat guy and 5'7 fat guy who talk about videogames
>two guys who are probably cool, they've both been stuck on 2pl8 bench for months
>climber who only does grip work
>former fat, now strong fat ginger guy with the gayest tattoo I've ever seen
>balding manlet crossfitter who squats a lot and his "powerlifting" gf who takes 15 minutes rest between sets
>Asians doing calisthenics
>resting bitch face thot with a soft looking ass who pretends to not look at me
>insanely proportioned thick mid teens girl who follows me around, spilled buckets to the thoughts of her
>middle aged woman who I catch looking at me way too often
>instathot and her Danny d looking boyfriend who films her
>A PT's brother who looks like Doofus Rick, same haircut and everything
>Spectrum guy who occasionally asks me for advice

Overall not bad
>>
>>52360928
>>faggot DYEL in tanktop who’s struggling to get some strength...
Oh no
>Oh, wait, it’s me.
phew
>>
File: 1566369126586.jpg (62 KB, 607x801)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>52355248
>that boomer manlet and his wife that do meme lifts and flex shirtless in the mirror
>that eric klebold lookalike that only does ss and screams on every rep who has only gotten fatter since starting to lift
>that youth pastor who quarter squats 95lbs and wears workout gloves in the bathroom
>those two boomers that go to the gym, spend up to 3 hours in the sauna, stick their ass under the hand dryer in the locker room, and then do half curls dripping sweat all over the floor
>that one girl in high school who somehow wears less and less clothes every time she comes in despite people complaining
>that boomer who wears so much cologne you can smell him before he even comes in the front door
>that cardio bunny that comes in once every two weeks, does glute lifts exclusively for 45 minutes, and somehow keeps her figure year round
>that group of zoomers who eat cereal while on the leg press
>that guy who brings his own bands, bosu balls, kettle bells, and who knows what else and occupies a power rack for up to two hours doing body weight exercises
>>
This thread is a good reason why I workout at home. Fuck all y'all.
>>
>>52362493
Powder your balls prior to working out
>>
>that zoomer whose arms just refuse to grow
>everything else seems to make progress, however minute
>it's me
fuck
>>
>>52363722
>not having musky balls
just use a hairdryer on your gooch next time you shower at the gym and tell me you dont catch a whiff
>>
>>52355248
>That ethnic guy who wears collared shirts during is workout.
>>
>>52355248
>that guy who only wears anime or meme tanks to the gym.
That’s me :)
>>
>>52355759
well stop doing that you dumb faggot and start doing calisthenics
>>
>>52368341
>ball smell anxiety
Forget about it. Other people can't really smell it. Your groin and behind your ears have the same glands and scent. I used to know a woman who would try to scrub the back of her ears area until it was shiny. It always looked red and irritated and she wouldn't listen to any talk about how you only clean excess, that area is meant to be different.
>using a hairdryer on your gooch
jesus christ a new terror for the dressing room. Just use a towel you weird degenerate. There's normal groin smell and wrong groin smell. If you try to remove all scent you wreck your skin and probably get fungus and whatever.
>>
>>52368426
>Your groin and behind your ears have the same glands and scent
the back of my ears have not once smelled like vinegar.
>>
>>52368426
nigger I don't do any crazy shit I got a bar of unscented soap I lather and rinse. I dont even use a loofah or washcloth at the gym I bring my extra foamy unscented shit. I was giving ball odor tips to anon since he apparently has never smelled his own balls. which i must add is indicative of low test. you should during a work out readily recognize your own testicles otherwise uhh your gay and never gonna make it.
>>
>10 or so super fucking ripped black dudes
> Dude who looks like jacked ghandi
> Fat dude who deadlifts a shit ton
> 20 or so wh*te w*men who take up the squat rack
>>
>>52355340
larp
>>
File: chuckle.jpg (8 KB, 209x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>52356594
Underrated post
>>
File: aQMCa9C.jpg (127 KB, 630x857)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>52361217
>that balding 21 year old Dyel who rolls his sleeves up wheb doing bicep curls only to pull them back down once he finishes his sets.
>>
>>52363426
are you an abyss water?
>>
>>52355505
>I assume they are keeping the gym safe from unseen enemies
Top lel.
>>
>>52355505
Theyre probably defending you from the gains goblins. Maybe they have invented some kind of an invisibility device and fuck with that mexican guy because it's funny. That or hes probably a schizo.
>>
>>52356580
What university?
>>
>>52357177
>public, county gym
Wait that's a thing? Is it like a public library or some shit and you can go for free?
>lifting underage
Lol
What state?
>>
File: 1567808414277.jpg (22 KB, 218x265)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>52355505
>they use an excessive amount of chalk and make a mess, but closer inspection reveal crude chalk runes
>>
>>52360698
Idk maybe that my university have a lot of caucasoid working and studying, and also gymgoing in thai mindset is still not relevant. They love them skinny kpop fasion y'know.
>>
>>52369686
> My uni gym (UO)

> guy that is wayyy stronger than he looks
Always comes in and does some kind of powerlifting/ Olympic weightlifting routine. Looks like a built cross country runner but is strong as shit. Watched him do 3x10 sets of 135 ohp once. Squats heavy as shit. Was mirin once (no homo) and he saw and now I feel like I creeped him out.

> thicc blonde girl
Girl with a 7/10 face and 10/10 ass. I want to marry someone who looks like her. She wears leggings with skin showing down the sides. She’s definitely caught me checking her out.

> thicc Asian girl
Always doing butt exercises. Thicc in the best way possible.

> old (gay?) boomer
Skinny but shredded. Wears sleeveless shirts, has an earring, spiked grey hair. Tried to hit on me once I think.

> old guy who took too much pre workout
Sprints from machine to machine does one set but like 20 reps. Probably in his 70’s.
>>
Home gym master race but I can remember my old college gym

>Asian soccer player that would run 12 mph on the treadmill for a solid 30+ minutes while visibly extremely suffering the whole time, also passed by him a few times while jogging, and he was also running maximum speed and looking like he was in constant Zone 5
>Giga nigga manlet who was built like a square, spent 2-3 hours at the gym per day. Cool dude tho, watched anime and played vidya with him alot. Was able to OHP me for reps.
>Giga Asian manlet. Hardly seen outside the gym. Always pushing insane weight and bending bars. Had a friendly rivalry with giga nigga manlet
>Very fit and slightly crazy girl upperclassman who did mostly unconventional and extremely challenging ab workouts. Most notable thing I saw her do was hang off a pull up bar, raise her legs all the way up to vertical, then swing them back and forth like a windshield wiper.
>>
>>52355505
I am still waiting for the day the abyss will stare back.
>>
File: 1568081210228.gif (1.46 MB, 300x167)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB GIF
>>52368100
>mid 20s asian uni student who keeps finding ways to squeeze her vagina at my eyes. Gets tense when previous woman is talking to me. Asks basic questions and has actually sought advice about inner thigh ligaments. Not sure if crazed tease or starving for dick. Ruins my concentration. I swear pretty soon she's going to be doing the splits in front of me while i'm warming up my shoulders and asking if her boobs are too big.
I came
>>
>>52355248
>Every grandpa and grandma stinking up the benches and machines with their rotting flesh
>^ asking how many sets I got left the millisecond I sit down, then get angry when they can't zoom their circuit before dropping dead
>>
>Beef-boy St. Anger
Built-fat guy in his twenties who rests on his own chest between sets, seemingly asleep then perks up around menacingly to continue his set. Probably browses /a/.

>Roy D. Urkel
Compact black doomer with pumpkin shoulders bulging out of his sleeveless tank who exclusively uses dumbbells his own size. Must look at himself in the mirror whilst making strange nasal noises/wheezes as he saunters around, adjusting his prescription glasses.

>Shortball
Little teen guy who wears basketball shorts that'd probably belong to Shaquille O'Neal. Enjoys using various machines while on his phone, visiting the water fountain between sets.

>Long Dong
Stocky Asian man with chop-stick legs but whose upper body proportion is enviable, always teaching new guys how to use the cable machine while touching their bodies in an almost sexual manner.

>Rocky Tyson
Ex-convict black guy in a hoodie and compression shorts who encircles the whole gym some 50 times while shadowboxing, sometimes performs calisthenics while blocking everyone's way.
>>
>>52363456
What the other guy said, also try working on your triceps in particular.
>>
>Lanky tall as fuck guy who works there and lifts regularly. I'm 6'3 and this guy fucking heightmogs me so bad. Really nice guy
>Older dude with sexy as fuck daughter who lifts occasionally with him that always jokes with me when I'm lifting an "impressive" ammount. Usually something like "Not bad I just lifted that much yesterday"
>Older dude I used to work with that is always high. Pretty funny guy
>dude who looks exactly like Michael Keaton in his prime, only ever uses the smith machine
>guy in his mid 30s that only does dumbbell exercises with the heaviest dumbbells in the gym, despite having maybe an inch in his range of motion
>>
>>52357169
>>lance
>dude who came in every fucking day to do an hour of cardio and never made any progress
this and the boomer who just talks instead of lifting are the only ppl at my gym
maybe once a year i'll see some random guy who barely looks like he lifts who will come in and just rep out 4 plate deadlifts easily and then leave after 20 minutes
>>
>>52355732
>DYEL doing bitchweight with perfect form
>tfw finally escaping that mode
We all had to start somewhere anon remember that was you (or maybe it still is you) at one point
>>
>>52356205
Would bring me close to cooming if i heard it
>>
>>52357169
I used to be a rowing lanklet
>>
>>52356710
>Huge dude who doesnt talk to anyone unless they talk to him first, but then he doesnt stop talking.
Sorry dude i have the tism and im trying to avoid being a social retard, just tell me if im talking a bit too much cos id rather know then and there than having the thought of being considered "that annoying guy" nagging me for hours after i leave. Its a shitty cycle of "ive annoyed and pushed everyone away because i cant shut up so i wont talk to anyone" followed by "oh shit someone wants to talk to me and now i cant shut up and will hate myself for this later and ill avoid talking to make sure they dont hate me"
>>
>>52369915
When the abyss does that , whip out your dick like Giger
>>
>>52355505
Kek
>>
>>52355523
>jacked manlet that's obviously training for a competition and looks like a total douche
Got tons of these at my uni gym
>>
>>52364070
>lifts barefooted
Thinking of giving this a try, any idea what reaction I can expect from others?
>>
>>52364540
I'm in SJ. Pretty much all dudes in free weight area, so I wouldnt mind if more fit girls went
>>
>>52355248
Uni gym masterace
> The school twink
Literally pushing 125lbs on 5'9. Comes and do the weirdest fullbody god ever allowed on this hell-forsaken earth, complete with banded jumping jacks, some kind of weird shit where he kneels with weight and gets back up, and whatnot
>The manlets
Buff kids who didn't eat their cereals. All sub 10% bf, 135-150 lbs, on less than 5'4. IRL kid gohan
>The sport club prez
Chad incarnate. Did running, grappling, javelin throwing at a competitive level. Played as a young pro in rugby. Comes and do 10 000 push-ups, 10 000 sit-ups, 10 000 squat and 100km of bicycle everyday. On his own words, could train outside, but would rather train with his fellow "sporty kids"
>The absurd powershitter
Train powerlift, yet built like a twig. Can squat 300, deadlift 400 but can't bench 185. My og gymbro
>The real powershitter
Fatass training to compete in the IPF. Bench 330 but hardly squat 405. Unit in his own right, proud /fitizen
>The G I R L
The only female dweller of the gym
Pretty much only do meme movement; self proclaimed cheerleader leader
>>
File: duoble bicep.jpg (24 KB, 480x327)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
The Double Bicep Guy
>>
File: 1541343619016.gif (2.65 MB, 320x240)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB GIF
>>52363672
>doesn't know about supersets
ywnm it
>>
>>52355505
>the abyss watcher
leave me alone, I'm trying to summon the old wolf of farron to defend us
>>
>50 something guy on roids, says shock the muscle multiple times per session
>10/10 gym thot who gives me signs, but im too intimidated to flirt with
>King of gymcels, tall, big, and shredded with absolutely awful face and never speaks
>wheyfu type girl with enormous thighs, goes hard as fuck but has awful acne
>two black guys always bringing their kids by freeweights and then scolding them for getting in people's way
>40 year old lesbo, always offering advice despite looking terrible, even if butch is what she goes for
>chubby redhead and her fit black bf she thinks she needs to work out for
>bro-tier bro duo who clearly skip legs often, but are still big and get hype
>>
>Flamboyant gay guy who is obviously into me but I help him with his lifts because he is new and genuinely wants to improve

>older guy who can lift a surprisingly good amount of weight for his age, but his form is bad and at the top of every lift his face looks like he’s blowing up a balloon

>lean Indian guy who just joined, can do muscleups with ease, eventual rival material but I outlift him no question

>cute sporty girl with invisalign who asks for advice on her oly lifts, she has so much potential but isn’t consistent enough to put in the work

>tall ass motherfucker in his 30s who heightmogs everyone and can outlift 90% of the gym. I was talking to his wife and she told me he has low T, great guy, lift together when we’re able

>beer belly who tries to give advice to everyone that he should be following himself, don’t know what his goals are but he lifts bitch weight. Tried to take the bar off this moms back while she was back squatting, she told him to fuck off, doesn’t bother her anymore

>me, trainer, unironically the strongest guy in the gym, kind of sucks because I wish I had some more people to measure up against, one punch man syndrome
>>
>>52373573
Quite clearly his delt but ok.
>>
>>52355732
>the 3 indians who incline press a single 30 pound dumbbell with both hands
I'm that indian
>>
>>52375988
what is your deal
>>
>tryhard Asian guy who is 5'7 and jacked, strongest dude in the work gym until Reinhardt comes in. Gymbro he mentors me a little and I'm catching up
>bloatlord, benches 3 plate and bullshits with his planet friends that waddle in with him
>Black bloatboat not strong but tall and obese, cool dude, tries his hardest when he makes it in. Hangs out with the other saiyans.
>Female Tom Hiddleston, hottie 9/10 better shape than almost everyone else but not muscled up
>No legs squad which is most of everyone in there my boss included(he's got great Delts tho)
>saiyans are the group of older black guys that are loud and scream on their one rep max to go even further beyond
>Reinhardt 60 yo dude, jacked as hell prob 6'8 roars on his 1 rep max, no joke sounds like a lion, throws weights around.
>>
>>52355248
I workout at the YMCA near me.
>Milf personal trainer with any amazing body who is obviously a closet lesbian
>heroin face looking bitch on gym staff who flirts with the chads (obviously fucking some of them)
>manlet black dude who does nothing but calisthenics and is starting to look ripped as hell
>extremely fat boomer creep who follows me into the locker rooms after i make slight eye contact with him
>stacey gymthot who shows up in the full gymthot outfit and does nothing but squats the entire time
>pajeet and his brother who come in every evening and train nothing but upper body
>boomers everywhere
>that boomer who stares me down every time he enters the gym like he wants to kick my ass
>>
File: 1565474158062s.jpg (2 KB, 125x121)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>that thicc asian thot that farted really loudly next to me while doing squats
>>
>>52357177
We had a weight room in middle school in Oklahoma. That's ridiculous.
>>
>the boomers who spend half the time I'm there talking shit
>that one boomer who screeches squating 50kgs
>faggot who uses the rack to bench when there's three places purposely for bench
>the ripped cunt that lifts half your skinny fat arse does
Big fan of going during the dead hours.
>>
>>52355248
Op do you live in seattle by any chance?
>>
>>52377393
Not OP but in wa
>>
>>52355248
Small non-commercial gym here
>football gymbros who squat heavy, do hip thrusts and do a lot of leg workout, seem based
>Dyke looking milf,who I only saw today, did leg workout, asked me to help her set the hamstring curl machine
>boomers, who bench 2pl8 bouncing off their beerguts, do cheat curls with 20kg and chat up every female that happens to be there
>almost cute looking girl, few years older than me, I couldn't really notice a pattern in her workout
>17-ish chick, who only does leg raises and uses the curl machine with baby weight. 6.5/10, would smash
>dyel boyfriend of said girl, only does leg raises and bench, with babyweight, teases and makes out with her gf between sets
>guy with insane, almost synthol looking arms, but weak legs. Only ever saw him do arm workout and pullups. Balding in patches, with rashes on his scalp. Once again, INSANE arms
>me, ugly manlet,spends the most time there, fortunately outlifts everybody except the boomers
>my skellington gymbro, who asked me to take him to the gym(biggest mire ever) never misses a workout and is on the make-it express
>>
>>52355248
>fat boomer using important machines for way too long
>dyel guy with his chubby gf desperately trying to keep his GF's attention
>frat bros doing random shit
>minority girls wearing underwear and working out way too close to any 5/10+ white guy
>womens Olympic lifting trying their hardest to distract the men's club from their lifts while simultaneously taking up as many racks as possible, for as long as possible
>fields of generic gym girls doing core upstairs
>that one guy who doesn't lift a lot but is there consistently and probably plays a sport
>packs of arabs there just to stare at women
>Asian guys who are built but short, so they constantly walk around scowling with their arms out and shoulders up
>crack head kid whose shredded, small, and doing random exercises
>odd guy with a bad physique and a T-shirt who walks around aimlessly before punching the bag for 2 minutes to show everyone hes actually there for serious training, not just to get big, because he could if he wanted too, but he doesn't want to buy a new shirt
>>
>>52377393
I go to the U of T gym in Toronto
>>
>>52355248
>the vocal boomer who yells when doing literally anything
>old guy who "falls" every now and then, waits for an employee to come, then either gets up really quick or stays down for a while depending on if a guy or girl employee comes to help
>chick with muscles bigger than me; never seen her do any leg exercises, looks like she could OHP me
>pretty big black dude and who I assume is his gf working out together, pretty chill people
>cardiobunny that's on an elliptical literally every morning, always looks like she's doing yoga poses or dancing with the upper half of her body. Fun to watch during my postworkout cardio though
It's usually pretty quiet though because I go decently early in the morning.
>>
>I'm scared to go to the gym.
>Stop being scared to go the gym, literally no one gives a fuck or is looking at you.
Also:
>this thread
>>
>>52378159
not going to make it
>>
>>52358596
It's a sōyboy ...
>>
File: 1558828709415.gif (397 KB, 245x138)
397 KB
397 KB GIF
>>52360651
that fatty ain't sitting, is he?
>>
>>52363913
Darn tootin'
>>
>>52361072
>relatively chad looking guy at 2am who never did any leg work; stopped coming one day
I've had enough of the yoga fag and the dyel incel.
>>
File: 1552896192798.gif (2.51 MB, 286x258)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>52368251
>that eric klebold lookalike that only does ss and screams on every rep who has only gotten fatter since starting to lift
/fit/ in one line ...
>>
File: 1551893796922.png (127 KB, 499x280)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>52368377
>That ethnic guy who wears collared shirts during is workout.
Well, he at least has an ethnicity - unlike most "white" americans
>>
>>52378159
Just don’t be retarded. If you’ll actually read the posts, the ones receiving negative judgement are the ones being obnoxious, while the new guys who stay out of the way always get respect and encouragement.
>>
>>52355872
>Cardio Bunnies and squat thots trying to reverse shitty ass genetics

Wait...shitty-ass genetics? Or shitty ass-genetics?
>>
>asian STICC girl that always does exercises near me (just be white)
>short black chick with a weave that always gives me IOIs
>juiced roidmuncher who looks like an overly ripe tomato staring longingly at my NW0 hairline (hes nw3)
>milf that always jumps to the bench I was using after my sets to smell my high T pheromone sweat
>asian DYEL manlets that immediately leave the gym after they see me (mogging session)
>military chad with buzzcut that always is giving me looks of approval, likely a closet case (dont ask, dont tell)
>tiny jewish framecel that always tries to outbench me but has a 2inch range of motion (and his cock too lmao)
>robust polynesian guy who always is posing in the mirror with a pump but his ego is shattered when I stand next to him and im a foot taller
>indian guy who smells like a mcdonalds dumpster asking me where to buy steroids
>>
>>52378883
damn niqqa post bod
>>
>>52355248
>The roiding ginger with his asian gym thot
>The pack of dyel indian zoomers who think they're personal trainers
>The pack of dyel asian zoomers who think they're personal trainers
>The pack of fat, zit ridden zoomers who stand around and don't work out
>The fat manlet mexican who thinks he's strong for having a 2pl8 bench when he's pushing 300 in weight (think Umaga without tats)
>The asian girl who always has at least 3 indian orbiters with her
>The korean who's always talking way too loud on her phone
>The middle age indian who does barbell curls like he's raping a ghost
>The 6'6 roiding nord who you never see lifting
>The high schoolers who think they're athletic gods for being stronger than other kids their age
>The fat old indian woman who's always on the closest treadmill to where you walk in
>The art whore asian girl who does glute work all day despite being flatter than a board

pic related, it's the gym
>>
>>52377149
Wish I went to your gym
>>
>>52362493
Gold bond on the balls is 10/10 for ball sweat
>>
>>52355248
>Big Korean guy who hides his power level by only doing resistance training in public
>Dyel looking westernized Pajeet who solely does bench press for 45 minutes
>Huge looking Tyrone who out deadlifts and out squats everyone, always in all black nike gear
>Average looking white girl who does the stairmaster but only when there are people working out behind her
>>
>autistic turtle boomer who sits in the locker room with a no shit cooler filled with dr. Pepper. He has been suspect number 1 in the case of the shower poops
>6'5 ex cop boomer who only does upper body.
>autistic manlet who shadow boxes in between sets fighting the barbell boss ghost and stares at you with his weak chinned-grin. Everyone laughs it's okay let him be
>the fat jew fro guy whose obviously into the black girls he lifts with but squats less than them. It's okay, Shlom, maybe one day. Maybe one day...
>the super narcissist who has a fresh fade every day, long blonde hair on top he will always correct after every set in the mirror. Doesnt matter if you shit on the bar and he used it after, he is touching his hair. Looks good though. Nice physique too.
>>
>big black dude that unironically curls in the squat rack but lets me do squats if needed
>thicc russian girls
>big russian dudes stealing my gains by helping me lift
>>
>>52378388
I may be a dyel but I'm no incel mate.
>>
>>52360763
Lmao
>>
>>52364706
Not even a single new person who didn't do weird stuff like eating cereal on the legpress was mentioned, the powerlifters who are 300lbs are bound to get mentioned because they're fat as fuck and have been forever.
>>
>>52355797
Fez, like the Turk hat?
>>
>>52355248
>>White girl with aspergers doing starting strength
where so you live? I think I know her.
>>
>>52355732
kek, canadian here and I've never seen a group of indians who are strong or do things properly. They never rack the weights, they do like 40 reps while having the spotter hold the bar and flex in the mirror. There's a bro tier sikh on juice at my gym who has good form a good physique and lifts heavy tho.
>>
>>52356466
probably not lifting heavy/too thin. there's only so much you can do to get a bubble butt
>>
>>52355797
>tfw shuffle dancer (I nod my head and tap one of my feet often
>hawkeye autism makes me forget I'm staring at someone because I constantly need stimulation
>locker room terrorist
I literally piss in the shower every time but make sure to be stealthy
>poseidon
I don't even wipe my feet in my house
>>
>ripped irish mowhawk guy
>friendly powerlifter guy
>blond tatted younger guy who's gonna make it
>the above's boxer friend
>aussie ex footballer PT
>newish cool guy PT who keeps throwing his back out
>chill ex navy older PT
>tall chill PT guy
>kid rugby player with insane mobility guy
>middle eastern guy with decent strength
>black guy with shades on who only does stationery bike for hours on the highest setting
>thicc girl and her sticc sister
>extremely sweaty lifter guy in hoodie
>mafia (3 mates who come in, one of whom I suspect deals weed)

me, chill powerlifter guy, younger blond guy, newish PT guy who keeps throwing his back out and another dude are doing a mock powerlifting meet thing this month where we're all going for PRs. should be lit.
>>
>>52356595
the gym I go to a qt with one leg always comes with her Dad and he helps her with a few workouts.
>tfw I did some swimming shit with her years ago but too cowardly to approach her even tho she cute as hell
>>
>>52356998
>olipticals
So this is the education of public power
>>
my dad's gym (in abu dhabi but he's scottish like me) is fucking great. i went with him a couple of times and it's mostly hard ass expats who go there. all the PTs are legit bodybuilders - there's a giant serbian, a giant handsome russian and a giant chad nigerian who loves my dad. there's apparently a few aspiring gurkha nepalese security guards who lift in the morning after night shifts. rusty racks and benches everywhere and a DB rack up to 200lb DBs. life size pics of classic 70s physiques on the walls too. fuck bros i'm jealous, it's like a middle eastern westside.
>>
>Gym Shik who is 6,6 and will randomly help you if you're struggling with a set to hit a full set of whatever you're doing and encourage you to do more
>weird loner kid who lifts heavy but has attitude problems, sometimes does what looks like some sort of convulsive breakdance squat near the curlbars and squat rack
>30 YO 6,3 boomer chad who lifts with his bros,, has tons of money and has 3 sons apparently despite looking 20
>the one balding strong guy who brought his whole family to the gym to lift heavy and lose weight
>that one naked old guy who is the only one who uses the showers
>the bloatmaxxer who screams between sets so much I nearly dropped the bar on myself laughing
>Blonde wheyfu
>raven wheyfu
>>
>>52355248
This thread is fucking gold. Im saving it as a pdf
>>
>>52356970
>toronto is the only to get away from muzzies
lmao you must be a Brampton fag if Toronto has less mudslimes.
>>
people look at me weird because i pull my gym shorts up into a thong whenever I squat. i can see why they think i'm weird but idgaf because it's hilarious. luckily i'm one of the strongest there and i know enough people there that no one challenges my behaviour. i die laughing internally when i imagine what all the average boomers are thinking when they see me.
>>
>>52357169
>yelled at me a few times
lmao my gym staff are lazy retards but I never yell at them, how did you piss him off?
>>
>>52356713
>Guy who either takes too much pre workout or too much cocaine.
There could be niggers in that gym at any moment, thankfully you can go anywhere in a car.
>>
>>52356031
Im exercising from home too anon, gym is just a meme
>>
>>52357177
my gym bans young people from the free weights but you always see the kids killing themselves on deadlift or dumbell press anyway. I don't want to rat on the kids but I saw 3 young hockey or lacrosse players and they looked so close to snap city while deadlifting and OHP
>>
>>52360000
digits observed
>>
>>52357169
>>bencomo
>this really weird mexican dude that would come in, yell his name at me, and then run up and down the stairs for 45 minutes. fuck bencomo
lmao wat
>>
File: AxmVvhe.jpg (46 KB, 773x959)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>52356500
>Old creeper who i've never actually seen in the gym yet frequently appears in the locker room butt naked
>>
>>52360624
>>the dude who wanders around trying to look busy in-between sets, avoids eye contact, uses the water fountain as something to do
this is me. idk if its better or worse than just looking at my feet or into the void
>>
>>52361217
>Describe yourself

>scrawny doomer who walks in in varying states of disarray
>only wears black t-shirts and jogger sweats even in near 100*F weather
>pushes bitch weight, gets stuck at a certain weight for what seems like months at a time
>started with terrible form, but now has near-perfect form with no obvious coaching
>disappears for a week or two, always comes back eventually
>headbangs between sets
>always looks like he just buried a hooker in an empty field nearby, but is a surprisingly nice guy if you ask to work in
>>
My favorite regulars are the ones who made it:
>huge fat white dude with thick glasses, looked like a tall and fatter jonah hill a few years back, now looks like prime Jack Lambert
>tiny asian dude who looked like he came from auschwitz, now he’s almost as tall and me and has decent lifts
>old mid-life crisis dude who had the body of an onion (fat ass stomach, double chin, stick legs), lost his stomach and has bigger legs now
>skinny white kid who always came with his high school nerd friends and only used machines, looks like a male model now and always brings a thot
>>
>>52363675
>square ass
what
>>
>>52363538
>I'm the guy in the mirror
No, that's me, looking good bro, make sure to take the mirror into your room when you go to sleep tonight.
>>
>>52355248
>The overweight guy who does OMAD, and bikes 18 miles a day leaving the bike clean, but the floor around it drenched in sweat.
Shout out to me.
>>
>>52381482
Is it me you describe?
>>
File: images (37).jpg (18 KB, 554x554)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>the doomer that only comes in late at night and lifts average weights
>>
File: bigz.jpg (78 KB, 960x540)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I have a Lithuanian friend who goes to Big Z's gym... So, Big Z
>>
File: CHApbND.jpg (29 KB, 600x315)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>52363700
Same
>>
>>52363656
>that newfag who tries to use spoiler tags twice in one post on a board that doesn't support it
>>
>>52355505
I am an abyss watcher, we ward of the gain ghost
>>
>>52363332
Is the Persian girl named Naseem? I feel like I know her
>>
>>52356401
>That guy who doesn't go to the gym
>>
>>52368100
Wtf are you wating for, ior is she rly that ugly
>>
>>52376417
I used to workout in the YMCA when I was in high school which definitely had more memorable people then where I go now
>2 asian twins who look the exact same, where the exact same clothes in different colors, do the same workout (at the same time if possible) and I've literally never seen them apart
>Huge roided up boomer who loads up the bar with all the 45s for like 2 rack pulls then puts them all back at least twice a week
>powershitting autist who lifts heavy weight with horrible form and always looks pleased with himself
>gay (likely pedo) fitness worker who is dyel, has major basedvoice and who a f*moid coworker of mine once had a crush on
>once saw an asian guy come in a suit and do leg press
>giant roided superchad who always encourages people working out properly and pushing themselves (gets hit on by every milf in the gym)
>>
>that guy who comes during peak hours and awkwardly curls light weights and gawks at others waiting for a squat rack to open
>>
>this one late 30s' Jersey Shore looking motherfucker that answers his phone halfway through his workout to talk like a big shot to whoever is on the other end of the line. I suspect it's all an act in order to look like he has status. He'll walk circles around the smith machine for 20 minutes doing this, or if he's on the treadmill he'll do the overconfident-douche stride all over the place. He has a decent physique for his age with seemingly no actual work, so he's probably juicing on top of it. His name's Joey.
>4'10" late 20's girl who supersets four different exercises taking up the Multistation Jungle Gym. Uses the dip bar for leg raises, pullup bar for DIFFERENT leg raises, TRX for whatever the fuck, and cable for bent over leg curls. Gets pissed if you fuck with it, does this during peak hours
>guy who uses the weighted pullup belt as his deadlift belt
>girl who does body weight leg raises in one of three squat racks
>big samoan looking dude who squats 6pl8 with speed, depth, and perfect form
>guy with Nordic rune tattoos doing weighted pullups with +180lbs
>guy with bigass circle-lens glasses and a pathetically small manbun sumo DL'ing 3.5pl8 with mixed grip in one of three squat racks
>this one chick who does lots of trap bar deadlifts, hip thrusts, split squats, and calf raises who can honestly move pretty respectable amounts of weight and has the most gorgeous set of cheekbones I've ever seen in my life. She works harder than 95% of people in my gym and she has my respect
>>
>>52383446
>6pl8 squat
>180lb weighted pullup (are you sure that's not chinup because thats fucking insane)
Maybe roids are worth it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.