[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: big back.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>how to get big back?
>>
>>51547179
Rows & Weighted Pullups
>>
something that works for me personally is single hand lat pulldown, focusing primarily on getting full ROM and leaning back. buildup as much tension as you can and then go into your reps. lat pull down is hands down the most effective exercise for a wider back. dont underestimate the power of the lat pulldown OP!! Obviously its not the only exercise you should be doing, but it is very underrated.
>>
>>51547340
never did a lat pulldown in my life dont believe in machines
will try thanks tripanon
>>
>>51547340
>at pull down is hands down the most effective exercise for a wider back
You mean a bad simulation of a pull up for weaklings and fatties that can't do them?
>>
After I ditched weighted chinups and started doing deadlifts for volume (10x12 at 70% rm) and on a separate day a high row lever machine for same sets anrd reps everyone started complimenting me on my back. My chinups are much better now too, I can chinup bar-to-chest with same weight and reps I did only bar-to-chin.
IMO volume deadlifts and then specifically lat isolation or something similar would be best. Single hand lat pulldown sounds good too. If I was doing deadlifts and lat isolation on a single day I'd do deadlifts in the morining and lat isolation in the evening, or if one session, 5 sets of each instead of 10 of each.
Another thing is to rest a lot between sets, around 10 minutes. 3-4 minute rest is shit. Hydrogen ions that accumulate in the muscle don't dissipate with 3-4 minute rest and end up damaging the muscle.

>>51547370
Machines are actually very good as long as you don't forget your squat/bench/deadlift. Machines are definitely better than free weights for accessories.
>>
>>51547452
>machines are definitely better than free weights
>restricting movement and basically removing stabilising muscles is a good idea
What
>>
Row row.fight the powa
>>
>>51547383
next back day try it with one hand. watch this video bro. your lats will be fired up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r68DrqhNSis
>>
>>51547200
Jesus Christ that looks disgusting. Bodybuilding is the worst meme
>>
>>51547707
C O P E
>>
>>51547707
Why are you here?
>>
>>51547200
>>51547707
Are there any people with big backs that don't look like freaks
>>
>>51547200
That looks really disproportionate. He looks like a t-rex.
>>
>>51548294
>Not wanting to scare people

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.