[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>untrained muscles get so worked up you can feel them reconstructing to adapt and cope with your power
Ever had that feeling, fitizens?
>>
File: 1558000685543.jpg (46 KB, 609x512)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>be me
>forearm pull ups
>fucking hurts
>it hurts SO GOOD
>>
had that experience first time doing high rep medium weight squats to failure
fucking sick, tom platz was onto something
>>
File: cc1510563804837.jpg (14 KB, 325x309)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>triceps hurts and grows
aaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
File: aero.png (1.32 MB, 1344x681)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>51546501
FUCK YEAH THAT SHIT IS METAL!
>>
File: rage&agony.gif (2.43 MB, 350x350)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
>>51546293
>new gym
>they have a calf raise machine
>never worked calves before
>try it yesterday
>can't walk today
>>
>>51547579
Use a cane, maybe crutches, you'll walk better and faster when your legs recover.
>>
>>51547719
It's calves, you can hit them every day, I just can't wait to get to the gym today. Still two hours away. But the feeling of DOMS is nice, haven't had it in a while.
>>
First time I did hip thrusts, realized that my glutes were not activating for my entire life, was sore for an entire week.
>>
>trained neck for the first time
>get pump and numbness
>can't breathe properly for a couple of minutes
>take a sip of water, can't swallow it
>>
>>51547735
That is always a turning point in your gym life, when you realise your body had absolutely no muscle mass you work harder to make your body stronger.
>>
>>51547579
>training calves ever
>>
>>51547766
I've been working out for a year and this was the first time I trained them. I feel like my ankles are too fat or something.
>>
>>51546293
Not gonna lie, best part of lifting. Makes me feel like a fucking Saiyan or some shit.
>>
>>51546475
After holiday I am going to do big but boring, already looking forward to it.
>>
>>51547799
Hehe, yeah.
I believe something like shonen can motivate people to get stronger, people who say that's unrealistic are just aiming for mediocrity.
>>
File: D9R9P8FWsAEQVn6.jpg (60 KB, 680x638)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
I wanna be a jojo villain guys, I wanna be Devo, he's 6'5 and ripped, but all I can get with my size is Alessi, sure he's got muscles but he's a manlet who bullies kids.
>>
Anons, remember to sleep, I have insomnia and whenever I lose sleep I lose all energy and motivation the next day, the only thing that helps me when that shit happens is XL energy drinks, and you can't abuse caffeine and the shit they use, otherwise you'll be nullified and you'll need a higher dose.
>coffee
same problem, and I prefer the energy drink taste, it tastes energetic, like a bull pissed in my can, but that bull was Zeus when he morphed into a bull to reach and bang a girl like every greek myth, glorious.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.