[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: SSBD.png (128 KB, 423x750)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Reminder that if you aren't doing at least nine of the following, then you aren't trying hard.

>Stay on a sustainable program appropriate to progression level
>Eat at a slight caloric surplus
>Get one gram of protein per pound of body weight
>Be consistent with workouts, and miss less than one session every 6 months
>Do mobility and light cardio work for recovery
>Sleep at least 7 hours per night
>Reduce overall stress in your life
>Have a vertical jump over 15 in
>Have sex
>Love life
>>
>>51538748
First
>>
OHP > bench press
Whites > blacks
>>
File: bloat_awayremovebg.png (238 KB, 500x500)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>51538748
You can sum all those up (except the slight surplus which is wrong anyway) by saying "YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT"
>>
>>51538748
>>Stay on a sustainable program appropriate to progression level
Hobby lifting and seeing what works
>>Eat at a slight caloric surplus
Yes
>>Get one gram of protein per pound of body weight
Yes
>>Be consistent with workouts, and miss less than one session every 6 months
Yes
>>Do mobility and light cardio work for recovery
My job takes care of that
>>Sleep at least 7 hours per night
Not sure. Have sleep apnea
>>Reduce overall stress in your life
Yes
>>Have a vertical jump over 15 in
Yes
>>Have sex
Lol
>>Love life
Yes
>>
tfw 4 inch vertical
>>
>>51538839
Pretty sure hippos can jump higher than that
>>
>>51538858
That means he is unironically in the wrong hobby
>>
APPROVED INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED PROGRAMS

>Bro Tier (trying hard, having sex, loving life required)
5th Set (great for late intermediates)
5/3/1 (read 2nd Edition, then Beyond or Forever)
-- 531 with FSL/SSL 5x5 (moron proof)
-- 531 1000% Awesome (for early Intermediates)
-- Beyond 531 (training maximally for strength)
-- Leviathan (heavy single every session)
-- 531 for Hardgainers (hypertrophy)
-- Build the Monolith (hypertrophy)
-- Boring But Big (hypertrophy)
-- 351 for Powerlifting
-- Coffinworm (great for strength)
-- Advanced 531 (simple and great for strength)
Westside for Skinny Bastards
Madcow Intermediate (great for early intermediates)
Destroy the Opposition (J. Lewis)
Cube Kingpin
The Cube (+ Predator)
Conjugate (max effort + dynamic + repetition)
Spotoshot (bench only)
Texas Method 4-day Split Model from PPST.
Juggernaut Method 2.0 (a more periodized 5/3/1)

>Nerd Tier (must have high IQ)
RTS Generalized Intermediate
RTS Emerging Strategies
Nuckols Average to Savage
Nuckols 28 Free
GZCL
TSA 9 Week
HLM (Heavy Light Medium)
Blevins Skynet AI
Juggernaut AI
Sheiko (for meet prep, don't break your dick)

>Meme Tier (might work if you love memes)
Hepburn x Sheiko Blend (Tan Slacks blog)
Candito 6 Week
Texas Method 3-Day
Texas Method Trappy Version (homo)
The Bridge
Smolov Jr.
Bulgarian/Bugenhagen Method
Slavic Swole
nSuns 5/3/1 (written by a 1200 lb totaling Redditor)
Hepburn "Power and Pump"
Programming 2 Win (by Jack Black)

>Optimal Tier (for gay, contrarian nerds)
Barbell Medicine

>Retard Cuck-Tier
PH3 (need a tourniquet to choke yourself, and it has a 100% injury rate)

*all of these programs work (except PH3), but the effort and attitude of the athlete is most important
>>
>>51538949
Why is PH3 listen if it's so shit?
>>
>>51538969
Because I respect it enough to post it for the people who want to purposely injure themselves and quit
>>
>>51538969
It says PH3 will not work. It's a warning.
>>
I met Layne Norton in real life and he was a complete autist
>>
Does anyone have the barbell medicine training templates?
>>
>>51539151
He has terrible body language in every picture I've seen. It's been hilarious watching him destroy his own life though
>>
>>51538748
Just started coolcicada's PPL this week. Feeling pretty good about it. Will get back to you on this.
Check
Check
Failed. I switched to PPL because it will force me to be more consistent.
Check? I do yoga from time to time on rest days.
Check.
Check.
Check.
>Have sex
Failing as hard as humanly possible
>Love life
Check
>>
does vertical really matter
>>
>>51539348
Vertical jump is just a simple screening test. If you have a huge vertical jump it doesn't guarantee that you will be better at powerlifting, but if you have a terrible vertical jump, it means that you will have an uphill battle to mediocrity
>>
>>51539281
>>>7chan/fit
>>
>>51539372
Is 25 inches good?
>>
>>51539395
It's above average by a good margin. If you have a good leverages and work ethic, you would most likely clear 400 wilks
>>
>>51539382
Thank you
>>
>>51539403
Pretty cool. I'll keep that in mind if I ever start powerlifting
>>
File: 1525986507639.png (52 KB, 270x344)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>51538748
bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.
>>
File: Angela-de-Foligno.jpg (125 KB, 1024x576)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Would a Nuckols 28 free of 3x Bench and 2x Squat/deadlift work well for a hypertrophy block (maybe doing a 8x8 for accs.)? Or I'd be good with a BBB since I'm just dumb for accessories. I just want to train 5/6 days the next 6-7 weeks and bring up my shitty bench.
>>
>>51538705
>>Stay on a sustainable program appropriate to progression level
>>Eat at a slight caloric surplus
>>Be consistent with workouts, and miss less than one session every 6 months
>>Do mobility and light cardio work for recovery
>>Sleep at least 7 hours per night
>>Reduce overall stress in your life
>>Have a vertical jump over 15 in
>>Have sex
>>Love life
you are right I only do the first, all others are no
>>
File: 1557912216941.jpg (41 KB, 387x437)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>51539888
>cuckols
>>
>>51539823
Benched 3pl8x5 for the first time and now realise I might care about the lift after all.
>>
>>51539348
Poor hip mobility can impair a proper jump, but that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have good explosive potential. It's just a good indicator for younger athletes for who probably will go further with proper coaching and training, hobbyist powerlifters don't need to worry about it.
>>
I'm having trouble keeping the bar close to my body on deadlifts.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>51539888
>Nuckols
All this nerd has been banging on about lately is his YouTube thing being the very first fitness podcast and likening it to Einstein's work. Thinks highly of himself for someone who has contributed fuckall other than another paywall for the sagely advice of 'try harder'.
>>
>>51540194
You're doing at least not one of these three things
1. Starting with the bar at mid foot
2. Starting with the bar in contact with your shins
3. Bracing your lats by either: turning your elbows in or pulling your arms into your body to protect your armpits
>>
>>51540194
You need to flex the lats and depress the scaps at the start

The bar should lift off the ground just getting this tension and will flex up a few inches when the weight gets to around 200kg
>>
>>51540194
Might be kicking it out with your shins might be being a lazy shit with your lats.
>>
>>51539888
Your goals are all over the place.
>>
>>51540247
>>51540247
Bar at midfoot and contact with the shins checked.

As soon as the bar is off the ground it loses contact, so must be the lats and the scaps thing?
>>
>>51540341
Most likely. Could also be kicking it forward with your shins and then shifting back before the bar breaks the floor. Have a video?
>>
>>51540341
Yeah definitely. Chris Duffin has a decent video about this.
>>
>>51540236
The whole "evidence based" community really annoy me lol. Nuckols is slightly better than the other autists and does put out some decent info though
>>
>>51540427
>evidence based
Yup. "Evidence based" is extremely faulty. Even the scientific studies on this shit is fuzzy at best.

Anecdotal evidence has had this shit right for decades.
>>
>>51540537
And every single decent study like Shoenfeld shows that just trying harder is best lmao

This is why I'm the biggest fan of John Meadows, he is what the evidence crowd should be
>>
>squats
>see myself rising to the right first at a heavy enough weight
I think my left quads is weak and is trying to pass the load to my right. How can I correct this? Lower the weight and+accessory lifts?
>>
>>51540663
Unilateral leg work. Don't worry about deloading, that shit is for pussies.
>>
>>51540706
>Unilateral leg work
Doesn't work.
>>
>>51540706
>>51540728
aware me on these legworks
>>
>>51539151

1 of you looks autistic, and it aint him
>>
>>51540752
Layme Nordstrom, who self destructed his body, his career, and his marriage?
>>
File: hits joint.jpg (165 KB, 720x888)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>51538748

Threadly, but non-spamming, reminder for you unlifting ANON CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. But only if you have at least one of
>A squat greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A CONVENTIONAL deadlift greater than 2.5x bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press greater than 1.5x bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A Standing The Press(ᵗᵐ) greater than 1x bodyweight AND 200 lbs
>A body fit won't think looks like shit (good fucking luck)

Otherwise, stop LARPing, stop giving "advice" like you have half a clue what you're talking about, stop posting altogether, bring your ass to the gym, and try harder.
>>
>>51541129

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post, but don't spam, in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>ANON (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.
>>
>>51540380
Don't have video, but most def it's the lats. Come to think of it I got trouble recruiting them even on upper back pulling stuff.
>>51540381
Will check it out, thanks.
>>
>>51541222
For another cue to help with your lats, try to bend the bar around you
>>
>>51541259
So pretend the barbell is a menorah?
>>
>>51541279
If that works for you, sure
>>
>>51541259
only really works with hook grip though
>>
>>51538769
Is that your wife?
>>
>>51541448
No lmao
>>
>>51541400
I have no problem doing it with mixed
>>
File: 1562275438307.jpg (63 KB, 1000x660)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Is it better to do a main lift and then a similar accessory lift, or a main lift and a different accessory? For instance:

Deadlift
SLDL

Deadlift
Paused Squats

Thanks friends
>>
>>51541482
try it with hook then you'll know

>>51541494
Doesn't matter - do whatever is your weakness. I'm not really a fan of the SLDL personally
>>
>>51541522
I have, no difference ime
>>
Anyone have a recommendation for a heeled squat shoe?
>>
>>51538748
Is 5/3/1 BBB good for intermediate lifters?
>>
>>51540663
just put your bar a bit to the right bro n your back not centre
hope that helps!
>>
>>51541599
Do you have long legs in relation to your torso or the other way around?

>>51541605
Yeah just remember, it's not a powerlifting program really. So you can do it then switch to a peaking program 12 weeks out. Or you can just do Texas Method for at least one run, which would be my preference
>>
>>51541605
>Is 5/3/1 BBB good for intermediate lifters?
>>
File: 1560551426696.png (230 KB, 500x525)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>51541522
You're my weakness qt
>>
>>51541634
Not a problem, there are no powerlifting events in my current area, so it's not like I can train for one coming soon.
>>
>>51541799
50% will be a bit light for you if you're an intermediate as well, so you can also consider doing the first set for 5x10 instead
>>
>>51541898
I will look into it then, thank you.
>>
I pulled something in my lower back and it's been giving me pain for the past 2 days whenever I try to get up from sitting down too long or bend over forward. I've had this happen to me a lot before so it's nothing new and usually goes away in 4-5 days.

Should I take time off the gym for the next 4 days so I don't aggravate it an furthur? I'm supposed to be squatting 85% of my 1RM for squats for 5x5 next workout and I really don't want to risk fucking myself up more.
>>
I'm interested in doing two-a-days when I start bulking again in September. Is there a particular program that works well for this or would a light upper body morning with heavy lower body evening be fine? Or is it better to double up as long as one session is light?
>>
>>51542069
What caused the back pain? I had something similar on my heavy deadlift day and 65% squats two days later worked it out really nicely.
>>
>>51542094
Heavy deadlifts. I pulled 375 for a set of 6, which was my RPE10 AMRAP basically.

I felt completely fine after deadlifting and for most of the day. Once I got home from work it started bothering me and it was worse when I woke up after sleeping the next morning. It's been getting better since I've been doing my usualy back stretches but I don't want to try and squat heavy as fuck and hurt myself more. Especially since the weight I'm lifting is high enough for the possibility of failure even if I was at 100% for the day.
>>
>>51542116
Look up the tactical frog exercise
Does doing this make the pain better, or no difference? (It won't make it worse, so it's "safe")
>>
>>51542116
Just do your warmup sets and see how you feel. If you're hurting under 225 then don't push it. My pain sounds like exactly the same thing and 225 literally fixed it immediately.
>>
>>51542081
When I was younger and poor working 3 days a week with no internet I basically lived in the gym and followed Jamie Lewis' Destroy The Opposition program and did Dynamic Effort deadlifts in the morning sessions. It got me to my first 250kg deadlift
>>
>>51542142
oh shit, this has a name? I've been doing this intuitively for years.
>>
>>51542166
It's the only thing that loosens my hips lol. I do them without the groin stretch before every session. Stretching the glutes and hips never did shit for me but this opens the hips up for me in under 10 rotations of the femur lol
>>
>>51542142
It felt really good doing them but my pain only really comes into place when I stand up from sitting or if I bend forward as if to put on my socks or my shoes so I kind of feel the same? I like doing press-ups every hour or so also.

>>51542157
Yeah I was supposed to squat today but I pussied out in fear of fucking my shit up even more. I'll try to squat tomorrow and make sure I get like 9 hours of rest today and see how it feels while I'm warming up. At the very least I can train my Medium Bench.
>>
>>51542081
>two-a-days when I start bulking
Typically not a great idea, especially if you're trying to grow.

Powerlifting doesn't require 2-a-days, because the skill portion of the "sport" is a joke. You go in, kick some ass, go home, eat, and grow. Use down time to do light conditioning, mobility, read, have sex.
>>
Hit a press pr of 140lbsx8. Lost balance for some fucking reason at the start of the 9th rep and cucked my set badly, im 300% confident I could've done 10. Ffs. Well ill try harder next time.

Once I hit 185 for a single (very soon), how long should it take me to get it to 2pl8?

I know this is a powelifting thread but I unironicaly care more about getting my press to 2pl8 then getting my bench to 3pl8
>>
>>51541634
manlet so short legs
>>
>>51542265
>how long should it take me to get it to 2pl8
Somewhere between 6 months and never. At some point, you will have to prioritize it.
>>
>>51542283
Adipowers
>>
>>51542311
>[6,∞)
That's scary
>you'll need to prioritize it
How so? I reckon once I get to 205ish ill have to do it x3 a week or something to keep it moving
>>
>>51542377
Frequency, and bench might have to go on maintenance.
>>
>>51542377
You should try those Klokov presses, I went from a 60-80kg press really quickly by getting my klokov up to 60kg from like 30
>>
>>51542265
Train push press as well. It'll get you used to the higher weights and the progress carries over to strict press for the most part.
>>
Juggernog minus the 10s
Yep
2grams per kg of lean mass is a better number but because I’m not a bloatlord it’s basically the same
Yes
Failing kinda, I still get them in usually but off by a day or two
Yep
No
Fuck no
Check.
>have sex
Negative
>Love life
Negative, college is a scam
>>
>>51542587
>Failing kinda, I still get them in usually but off by a day or two

That's ok bro, I'm a shift worker so I work 2 day shifts, 2 night shifts then have 4 days off. The shifts are 12 hours long and I don't train weekends because I want to be with my family. I make progress just fine training on the night shift days and the 4 days off and cramming it all into that.
>>
>>51542418
>Bench might have to go on maintanance
For a cycle or two its not so bad i guess

>>51542489
That seems fun as hell

>>51542557
I might add push press as an explosive variant some time in the future but it worries me that it might teach me to cheat on strict presses, does it have that effect at all tho?
>>
>>51542587
Why do you think you have trouble getting laid? Might be able to help ya in that department
>>
>>51538770
the truth
>>
>>51543236
Between work and school I barely have to lift much less get a gf
I’m already not sleeping enough
>>
>>51543284
You can easily pull girls from classes. That way you dont waste time going out or whatever
>>
guys i posted this: >>51543491

in short, my upper back doesn't get stronger and it's fucking up my shoulders when i bench since i have 0 strength towards the bottom on the eccentric and my shoulders just kinda collapse. what do?
>>
>>51543224
>does it have that effect at all tho
not at all for me. The carryover is more in the lockout. The initial half of the rep feels way different and, to me, less natural. But you can train using less and less leg drive over time to get a target weight on strict press too.
>>
>>51543531
unironically do face pulls

also dips
>>
>>51539287
>It's been hilarious watching him destroy his own life though
desu it makes him a bit more likeable. perfect lifes are gay
>>
>one gram of protein per pound of body weight
Why do you fucking retards keep posting this, it's 1 gram per KG of MUSCLE MASS, not overall weight
>>
>>51543531
Barbell rows the way rip recommends
>>
File: 1562187827391.png (183 KB, 330x323)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>51538794
Imagine his power clean
>>
starting PH3 today as a beginner. I currently squat 205, deadlift 295, and bench 135.
>>
>>51543736
probably cant power clean past his bloat
>>
>>51543758
Too weak to hurt yourself, you'll probably just get too tired to bother.
>>
>>51541494

I tend to do the latter, where I do some main lift and related assistance (accessory is something different REEEEEEEEEEEEEE) lifts on the same day. Like most VOLEM overthinking, I don't think it makes an earth-shattering difference, but I generally prefer to do Thing A very thoroughly on Day 1, then Thing B very heavily on Day 2 to both give Thing 1 a break to recover, and be better rested to train each individual Thing. So I'll also do bench type accessories like dips or triceps extensions on days when I beck, and rows and the like on days I deadlift.
>>
Why doesn't powerlifting make you jacked?
>>
Do you guys do more upper body work or lower body?
>>
>>51544927
post body and show everyone how it's done.
>>
>>51545000
I'm not trying to brag or anything, I just want to understand why aesthetics are so rare if you need to lift heavy to be aesthetic
>>
File: 1536049687908.jpg (52 KB, 720x702)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>51545014
sounds like we've got ourselves a shit looking retard with shit lifts to match. post body and prove me wrong, little man.
>>
I can do 160kg for 5 reps on the decline bench, but only for 2 reps on a normal bench. What gives? Does everyone have this disparity?
>>
>>51544927
powerlifters benefit from the extra bodyfat, it makes them stronger. That said, there are plenty of powerlifters that are lean and jacked. Go instagram and search #powerlifting and you'll see
>>
>>51545014

You don't NEED to lift heavy to be "aesthetic," it just helps. If you want to be aesthetic by /fit/ standards, what you NEED is sterons.
>>
>>51538748
For 5/3/1, are the main lift days set in stone or can I shuffle them a little? In the book, the author has it "OHP day, Deadlift day, Bench day, and Squat day", but can I arrange the days differently or should I stick with the specific schedule the author presented?
>>
>>51538748
>itg retards jump into programs with zero idea of what they’re doing don’t stretch or roll or recovery properly and sustain injuries super early and then quite fitness/lifting cause it huuuurrrttttsss and then they get fat
>>
>>51545664
I feel like these triptards just regurgitate random shit they read off Reddit or see from an actual pro or knowledgeable
person on YT and masquerade it as their own knowledge. Internet be weird
>>
File: lmao ffs.jpg (20 KB, 310x366)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>51545826
this is the person you're replying to btw.

never forget that these are the kinds of retards that cope post about how "looks don't matter"/
>>
>>51545800
> stretching
> "rolling"
> anything other than pure 100% placebo
hahahahahahahaaahahaha look at this fucking retard
>>
>>51545863
guess how i know you're an uneducated, puerile retard with shit stats
>>
File: 1554456298315.png (492 KB, 1277x782)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
>>51545885
> guess how i know you're an uneducated
it is most precisely the recent studies on "stretching" meme that debunk the idea of it being injury prevention, or even injury risk decreasing mechanism.
>>
>>51545935
>retard posts a wall of text to a bunch of "studies"
>thinks his cherry picked, contradictory, goal post adjusted "studies" discounts decades of human fitness
>blatantly ignores the part about rolling
>>
>>51545963
> blatantly ignores the part about rolling

Don't worry, your precious foam rolling is debunked too
> Chaudhry H,
> Crothers
> Cheatham
> Quintner
et al, all establishing foam rolling as definite pseudo science. And that's just the starters. You can educate yourself by reading the said studies, as you were such a proponent of education, or continue shitposting garbage sociologicy 'inventions' to 'disprove' new studies ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: D6GqbDHUIAAbSbw.jpg (15 KB, 200x179)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>51546018
>retard thinks by naming random nobodies that it will fool others into buying its cherry picked bullshit

give it a rest, incel. you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>51546018
Post body
>>
Does anyone have experience with doing block pulls below the knee

is there any application for building strength or would it just be used for peaking?
>>
>>51546396
I do mid shin block pulls for 8 rep x multiple sets.
Made me stronger in that ROM, which was what I expected. They're my assistance/2nd deadlift of the week, main/1st being SLDLs.
>>
>>51545774
Doesn't matter
>>
>>51545774
you can arrange them as long as you don't stack lower or upper days. So don't do bench, OHP, squat, deadlift for example.
>>
>>51546018
Wow how strong are you?
>>
>>51546396
>block pulls

meme shit for morons with a shit deadlift. enjoy accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>51546593
>>51546602
Thanks guys
>>
>>51546618
Post body/lifts
>>
File: 156281121216.jpg (33 KB, 550x393)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
My abs are sore. Should I go for a rep PR on deadlifts anyway?
>>
>>51547025
If you have to ask, you'll never know
>>
>>51546396
>any application for building strength
Yes. If you're building strength/muscle through a sticking point.

If you're quick through the middle/top of a pull with good form, there isn't much use for them.
>>
>>51546018
>Don't worry, your precious foam rolling is debunked too
Those studies are done by autistic retards with no practical application. If my IT band is tight and causes pain on the outside of my knee when squatting, I foam roll, and a minute later it feels better. Prior to foam rollers, I would do the same thing with manual traction or stretches.

Follow the anecdotal evidence you fucking nerd
>>
>>51544976
>more upper body work or lower body?
Upper body can generally handle more quality sets, while still recovering. You are usually balance in the upper body pushes with pulls, as well. Overall, you are putting more work on the upper body
>>
>>51546018
Nice copy and paste and name-dropping, you should become a transexual powerlifting coach
>>
File: no.png (14 KB, 200x232)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>tfw have to delete 4chan so normie gf never finds it
bie guis
>>
>>51548257
See you in a week.
>>
>>51548257
Nobody gives a fuck that you browse this place. Just show them /an/ if they ever think you're weird for coming here.
>>
>>51548652
>Nobody gives a fuck that you browse this place
People lose their jobs if they like a wrong tweet in Twitter, pretty sure 4chan is much worse taint to carry.
>>
>>51548671
Yup. Rule #1.
>>
>>51548671
Being racist, homophobic or sexist on social media is a lot different than browsing a Portuguese orange picking web forum.
>>
>>51548652
>>51548702
I've seen her phone, she LITERALLY shows me memes she finds on Facebook and has 500, yes 500, tabs open on safari

Talking about 4chan would be a death sentence
>>
>>51548720
If the relationship ends because you browse 4chan, it was inevitable. Like ripping off a bandage.
>>
File: 1542880178539.png (507 KB, 640x900)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
>>51548702
> If you don't want to sell your kid to Globohomo you deserve to lose your job and publicly shamed

Pathetic attempt at plausible deniability desu.
>>
>>51548702
Just admit, this place is gross. It's wonderful, but also occasionally evil. As free speech should be.
>>
File: 1562381882919.png (204 KB, 574x430)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
why is """"bodybuilding"""" and doing accessories soooooooooooooooooooooo boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>51548777
In 5 to 10 years, the suicides are going to be pandemic.
>>
>>51548891
Bodybuilding? What does that mean? Some face pulls, curls, and tricep pullovers?
>>
>>51548806
There's a couple of cancerous boards that are literally like malignant tumors, but other than that this site is fine.
>>
>>51548929
>this site is fine.
Not really. Blueshoes and trappy have posted child porn here.
>>
>>51548891
Wrong hobby.
>>
>>51541144
I'm unironically like four of these.
>>
>>51548929
pretty much all boards on 4chan are shit. /fit/ is in the bottom 5 for sure
>>
File: 1556871256822.png (1.63 MB, 1029x1200)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>51548929
> This site is fine
> Endorsing a literal Nazi site.
Welp that's going to cost you a job I'm sure. Are you documented with interacting Trappy or Blueshoes? (>>51548971)
>>
>>51548922
all lifts outside of squat, dead and ohp and boring as fuck, but you need to do them
>>
>>51549017
Anybody who was on the discord with trappy enabled the grooming and molestation of a child.
>>
>>51549026
They aren't boring, twiggy, you're just a gay nerd.
>>
>>51549038
Thats also saved on Discord logs, they save everything
>>
>>51549042
theyre incredibly boring. what the fuck is interesting about a tricep extension or db bench, or a fucking chest fly. lateral raises and rear delt flys make me want to kms
>>
>>51548891
gotta deal with that mental barrier. bear the boring part with the promise that it'll hep your fun lifts in the future. tricep extensions aren't glamorous, but I do them with the good faith that my bench will go up.
>>
>>51549078
The pump. It's fun.
>>
>>51548971
Didn't they post anime shit?
>>
>>51549109
the pump isnt fun, its just repetitive and annoying
>>
>>51549115
Blueshoes posted nudes of himself when he was underage
>>
>>51549120
Don't do it then. It doesn't make a big difference.
>>
>>51549115
Raffy posted animated child porn
>>
>>51549017
Good thing I was never in trappys discord
>>
>>51549267
Yeah, but you're friends with (((Bobby))) who directly enabled trappy.
>>
File: 1545018246664.jpg (9 KB, 250x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>51549267
>>51549319
>these faggots obsessing over a rat faced mexican manlet who pretended to be a cross dresser

this is so fucking pathetic. kill yourselves you paste eating retards.
>>
>>51549736
Fuck off Raffy
>>
mem
>>
>>51549834
Just start incline bbbbbbbenching that's what that is.
>>
>>51549858
I think you're confused man, the exercise you just saw is actually called the overhead press.
>>
>>51549858
Have sex
>>
>yfw never have this much eleiko equipment in your gym
>>
>>51549996
But if the guy squatting is squatting reds than he's squatting almost as much weight.
>>
>>51538770
nice powerlifting post
>>
>>51547488
I do 160 upperbody reps and 154 lower body each week
Is that good?
>>
>>51550015
Yeah, I know, just funposting. Also just pretendent that they are 20 kg plates since they are grey.
>>
>>51539281
Yep, here's all of them I think.
https://www.mediafire.com/download/ryq6uxx2mvdd3qd
>>
>>51544494
He used to be a weightlifter with the greek national team back in the early 2000s, did 180kg snatch and 220kg clean and jerk. Big time
>>
lotus was the only good canadian plg poster
>>
>>51549858
Ok retard

>>51549904
No it's a wobble press can't you read
>>
>>51550503
Have you started doing decline presses yet?
>>
>>51550720
No it'll be a while before I do those. First I need to unsnap my back, then improve SUPPLENESS, then I can do standing decline press.
>>
>>51549834
Ever do banded stuff?
>>
>>51550983
Yes once a week for press (I tried bench this week for the first time and it seemed ok).
I used to always use the same bands setup in the same way and only vary the weight on the bar, but this past month I've been keeping always 1pl8 on the bar and changing the amount of bands and the way they're set up, just play around until a set of 5 is hard enough.
>>
>>51547025
I decided to do light sets today and try a rep PR this Monday
>>
>>51538748
I just came back from a vacation and I haven't squatted dl or benched for three weeks. Give me something that starts out slow but will get me back to my strength levels
>>
>>51551128
75% of volume and 90% of intensity that your program called for
>>
I've read a lot of conflicting reports on TM intensity. What % is Monday and Wednesday supposed to be?
>>
>>51549834
Nice nutsack press
>>
>>51551572
Yeah? You wanna see my one handed nutsack pull?
*Graps you by the scruff of your balls*
I'M GOING FOR A 1 REP MAX HAHA
>>
>>51551605
*Grabs air, feels lips*
OwO
>>
>>51551605
>>51551622
Homos get out
>>
>>51550381
Avon was (and is) pretty based

>>51551262
Read the books. VD weights are supposed to be high enough to drive progress, but not so high that it's @10
>>
>>51551666
>Read the books
I've read 3 books on mentioning TM and they vary between 80-90% on VD and 75-90% on RD
>>
>>51551684
Yes. There is no one size fits all percentage, and it will change depending on reps, sets, level of advancement, etc.
>>
>>51551640
I've been watching you and studying you for a long time now

I am 95% sure I could kill you in a Roman-style arena with nothing but our fists and teeth at our disposal
>>
Swuuish splaaasg

Squuuissh splash! Brpft ploop!

Squish ploop plop

Squish plop

Brrpft droppp!

Squish plop

Passtbrfpt splaaasg plop!! PLOP

PLOP!

Squish brpft splat split splosh plooop!

Disposing a whole whack of Norman khan

Squuuish plooop plop

Drip

Drop
>>
>>51551716
Now maybe because snap back, but otherwise I would 100% fuck you up. I channel BLOATLORD spirit within me and ask Jesus to help me I'm sure to win, my automatic brain will also take over in fight and I win. BLOATLORD will help me extra much also because I'm only 2/3 to my final form and if I beat you I'll absorb your mass.
You don't have BLOATLORD or Jesus so you can't win without cheating (which would be extremely dishonorable and basically kill yourself).

Are you foot homo? If yes absolutely kill yourself (regardless of chetaing)
>>
>>51551918
don't forget your jew powers
>>
>>51538748
Anyone have any experiences with smolov squat program? ( https://9to5strength.com/smolov-squat-program/ )

Would love to hear your opinions, what your starting 1rm was, and what you ended up on. Your tips or advice when on that program etc. Gonna start it on monday for the first time.
>>
>>51552013
volem program and wrong thread
>>
>>51552013
Don't run it, it's a great way to get injured. There are much better options that don't put you at a high risk for tendinitis or other issues
>>
>>51551938
I am not a jew fuck you
>>
>>51552547
Of course. Jews don't lift
>>
>>51549834
Noice.

Thread reminder that trying hard and believing in what you do is literally all it takes to make gains. You gotta feel it.
>>
>>51551938
Youre thinking of Fat Retard.
>>
Soon I'll blow your dicks clean off with my 100kg Z-press
Only 2.5kg to go
>>
>>51552637
The OTHER fat retard?
>>
>>51552593
But I lift

>>51552639
Remember to record it
>>
>>51552666
>666
There is no doubt that you are a Jew
>>
>>51538748
I'm about 240lbs and on average eat about 150 grams of protein. Current total is 1440 and I don't do powerlifting all the time.
Will increasing my protein REALLY make a difference?
>>
>>51552539
what would you recommend then?
>>
>>51552907
Training history? Lifts? Bw and height?
>>
>>51552907
What do you want?
>>
Reminder that chocolate milk is anabolic
>>
>>51552928
>>51552932

I want more strength.
Training on and off for a few years, havent done a proper squat program.
BW: 100kg
OHP 105kg
Bench 150 (soon 155)
Deadlift 185
Squat 160
>>
>>51552928
and 188cm
>>
>>51552599
This. Don't think, feel and you'll be tanasinn.

>>51552637
>>51552660
Everyone here is fat and retarded, except twinks who are not fat but twice as retarded since they're twinks.

>>51552639
Have you (or anyone else really) ever tried the wobble press? Any opinions?
>>
>>51553016
How is your OHP and bench so good, while your deadlift and squat absolutely pathetic? Have you benched and pressed for the past 3 years?
>>
>>51553045
>wobble press
Might try it soon. What percentages do you use of your max and how much is straight weight vs dobbly weight?
>>
>>51552977
"Whoever got the idea to market chocolate milk as a post-workout drink is probably the most popular guy at the National Dairy Council. They probably erected a statue of him.
I'll say this: chocolate milk is a decent recovery drink,ifyou're a badminton player that gets a tad moist under the arms after a brutish match of swatting the old bird.
And it's probably as good of a post-workout drink as Gatorade – probably even bette – because it contains a little protein.
But that sure as hell doesn't make it a good post-workout drink for any serious athlete that, like, uses actualmusclein his sport.
The protein just isn't there, and if sucrose was the most functional carbohydrate modern nutrition has to offer, nutritionists and biochemists might as well spend their time trying to cure warts or something that's actually beneficial to mankind.
But you wouldn't know that, based on the press chocolate milk gets in fitness blogs andMen's Health-type magazines. Of course, they don't generally bother to distinguish between regular sports drinks and serious post-workout formulas that might be used by strength athletes.
Now there have been a decent number of studies performed on chocolate milk's efficacy as a post-workout drink. About half of them say that it's no better than a standard carb, fluid, electrolyte drink, and one said it was better, but the National Dairy Council sponsored that one.
Regardless, in no case was chocolate milk compared against something that had protein in it, which makes for rather inequitable testing conditions."
>>
>>51552734
BUMP
>>
How would you rate my form from that shitty video?
I dont have a stand for my phone yet...

I dont even powerlift but got a new PR which is 160kg x 2 | 352lbs x 2 at 88kg (194lbs) bodyweight.
Think I can go up to twice my bodyweight soon.

https://youtu.be/eDFQ6DLlRn8
>>
>>51553114
Literally didn't read a single word
>>
>>51553056
Yeah pretty much. Just did 5x5 until i couldnt progress anymore.
That was about 160kg deadlift, then i did one round of https://www.t-nation.com/training/simple-deadlift-program - in which case i got to 180kg deadlift if i remember correctly.
Then i put a 20kg bumper plate on the ground, did deadlift on top of that with 185kg, then i moved to 15kg bumper plate with 185kg, then 10kg bumper plate with 185kg, etc. until i did 185kg from the ground.

My squat have always been horrible because i didnt really enjoy the exercise because shit mobility, but i have done a little here and there and managed to get to 160kg. Never done a proper program

My benchpress started stalling about 132.5kg i believe, i did like 5sets of bench, then 5 sets of close grip bench, then 5 sets of wobble bench with kettlebells, then 5 sets of pause bench, etc. so i just stimulated the fuck out of my chest and triceps.
So when i finally stalled at 132.5kg i started doing smolov jr. every now and then which consistently have been increasing my bench with 5kg until im now at 150kg, and i have about 1,5weeks left of my current smolov jr program until im done. In which case i will be able to bench somewhere between 152,5-155kg.
My OHP have just increased as i increased my bench, but i like to do some OHP once or twice a week.

So currently; On smolov jr, which is almost over - and i just finished week 9 of the deadlift program i linked above. Idk if that program is any good, but time will tell.

Im trying to look for SPECIFICIALLY deadlift and SPECIFICIALLY squat programs (like smolov jr is specific for bench). I dont want some program where all 3 are involved. I wanna be able to just focus on 1 at a time.

However its fucking difficult to find programs, and every time i ask people on different forums about programs it either get ignored or shit replies like this >>51552214

So if you know about any proper deadlift or squat programs, let me know.
>>
>>51553223
Make your own program
>>
>>51553223
Oh, and i havent really been able to be consistent with my workouts until the last few months, because i had to move because of school, have had several different jobs, lived different locations etc., so i have pretty much only been able to maintain.

However things are back to normal now, so im ready to progress :)
>>
>>51553237
I dont know how to make the % and sets and reps result in a proper result.
I have done 5x5 deadlift and increasing by lets say 5lbs every week, and even 5x3, but it doesnt really help.

Programs like smolov jr where i just can follow the % sets and reps are way better for me.
>>
Where the fuck is that german faggot? I have a question about destroy the opposition
>>
>this is the guy telling you to never eat enough to be strong
>>
>>51553016
>>51553040
Probably should just end up making your program, you can use Emerging Strategies as a good example of one

>>51553223
>Want only one lift programs
Bad idea, given that they aren't made with other programming in mind. Emphasizing one in the whole program isn't so bad if something is really lacking, but using only single lift programs can lead to injury or a lack of progression unless you know what you're doing/have run the programs before and know what you do and don't respond well to/what you can handle.
>>
>>51553519
>Alex's face when he sees a plate of food
>>
>>51545826

>I feel like these triptards just regurgitate random shit they read off Reddit

If you have such a great knowledge of the sort of stuff posted on r*ddit, maybe you should go back and stay there.

>>51546018

>Don't worry, your precious foam rolling is debunked too

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4637917/
>A total of 14 articles met the inclusion criteria. SMR with a foam roll or roller massager appears to have short‐term effects on increasing joint ROM without negatively affecting muscle performance and may help attenuate decrements in muscle performance and DOMS after intense exercise.

https://blog.nasm.org/certified-personal-trainer/research-review-foam-rolling-increase-arterial-blood-flow/
>This study found that arterial blood flow of the lateral thigh increased directly after and 30-minutes after foam rolling in comparison to resting conditions. Absolute blood flow (Vmax) improvements measured directly after foam rolling corresponded to a relative increase of almost 74%. After 30-minutes a statistically significant increase in tissue circulation was still measured, with absolute blood flow corresponding to a 53% relative increase.

Take Fagenbaum's cock out of your ass and do your foam rolling.
>>
>>51553100
>What percentages do you use of your max and
About 75% for a set of 5, but I wouldn't recommend that, what percentages you use depends on how strong your stabilisers are. Play around with it until you find something that works.
>how much is straight weight vs dobbly weight?
A "normal" set is about half and half, today the top set was 45 kg normal plus 40 kg wobble. Sometimes the balance changes in either direction.
Obviously as the proportion of wobble goes up the lift becomes way harder. For example I did 60+40 no issue at all, but 20+60 was extremely hard. This is because as the proportion of wobble increases the centre of gravity gets lowered more and more, and it also moves about much more as the wobbling plates do.

Keep in mind the first few times it'll suck because you're not used to getting thrown around by the bar. And only do it after all your main work because it tires the shit out of you.
>>
>>51553569
Thanks for the info xoxo
>>
File: Routine.png (15 KB, 223x502)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
What do you think for someone who just finished SS?
>>
>>51553223
Wait a minute, you fucking did deadlift programming with smolov? Thank God you were weak enough to not break from the stimulus.

>Smolov Jr is specific for bench
No, it's a bastardization of full smolov, which is still a squat program. It's just that the first 4 weeks are usually where people see the most gains so someone decided it'd be a good idea to just do that. And people can usually recover just as much from benching as they can squatting, if not more, and since it's primarily an upper body movement, it recovers faster and benefits from high frequency.

>>51553632
Start lighter on the 5x5s, do a 4 day upper lower, and you might need more quad work and/or pressing work
>>
>>51553658
Why 4 day split? Isn't that for more advanced lifters?
>>
>>51553675
3 day VD is exhausting as fuck, RD is a waste of time, and you most likely lack a lot of upper body muscle and it will allow you to do more without being absolutely destroyed from the lower work on the same day
>>
>>51553711
So what would an upper/lower example look like?
>>
>>51553658
I only do smolov jr within the 8 first weeks of the deadlift program i linked, because that deadlifting period is so easy.
Im finishing this smolov jr on week 10 of the deadlifting program though, but i have not suffered yet.
I have also never suffered even though i previously did the smolov jr, but added 2 days of OHPing as well with like 70-85% of my max.

I didnt mean that smolov jr is specificially for bench, but i meant that its a program that only tells you what to do on ONE lift, because ive seen several programs that will tell you what to do on the other lifts as well, and also told you what accessories to do and stuff.
>>
>>51553748
Upper VD:
Bench volume
Relevant accessories

Lower VD:
Squat volume
Deadlift volume (or Intensity if you wish)
Relevant accessories

Upper ID:
Bench PR
Relevant accessory work, potential bench backoffs

Lower ID:
Squat intensity
Deadlift intensity (or volume)
Relevant accessory work, potential squat back offs
>>
>WS4SB is unironically great
>>
>>51552734
Come on faggots, should I eat more protein or not? Will it make me stronger?
>>
>>51553798
How many exercises/how much volume is done each day?
>>
>>51553864
Depends on your goals, what you need to progress, and your weak points for the big three
>>
>>51553839
yes and yes
>>
File: red.jpg (626 KB, 1440x2960)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
>>51553828
Welcome back buddeh
>>
>>51553828
roiding manlet faggot lying about his drug use
>>
>>51553632
what's your rationale for making up your own shit instead of just using a tried-and-true intermediate program?
>>
>>51554546
Are you serious? That's 3 day TM
>>
>>51554546
I took the basic TM model, which everybody says needs a bit extra, and added exercises which I thought would be functional and help drive progression
>>
>>51554603
>>51554561
So of the multitude of intermediate program options, you purposely picked one that was faulty, and then sprinkled it with your own shit?
>>
>>51554626
It's not faulty though, it's designed to be simple so that it can be easily modified given the user's needs
>>
>>51554648
Cool, make a trip and update us with your progress
>>
>>51554626
>A highly modifiable template that is encouraged to be modified and teaches the user what they respond best to and how to program for themselves
>Faulty
>>
>>51554688
You should do it then
>>
>>51554704
Why would I do that when I'm getting excellent coaching for free?
>>
>>51554714
How much has your total gone up in 2019?
>>
>>51554722
Equipped total? About to find out this week. So far, without testing my maxes, 35 lbs.
>>
>>51553016
Pls gib ur program

How many days were you training
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
This is power-lifting. The numbers talk. Everybody else is running their flaps. I'm the only one putting up numbers. I'm the only one putting up totals. I've uploaded videos and I have made it clear that I have a bigger bench, bigger squat, bigger deadlift, and bigger 3 lift total than either of those guys. So I don't know what it is that they are competing for at the Mr Olympia, but it certainly isn't for the worlds strongest pro bodybuilder, because he's right here.
>>
>>51554736
>35 lbs
I wouldn't say that's "great", especially for someone with a 1230 total
>>
>>51554807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIYgrocNfc
>>
>>51554861
I'm happy with it given I have kept it to singles @9 at absolute max, and it's a 1420 total ;). This week I'm hoping for 545/425/530+, which would be an increase of 80 lbs in about 7 months
>>
>>51554982
>1420 total ;
In a suit. There's guys on /fit/ that don't do powerlifting doing totals like that or more without a suit.
>>
>>51555017
What's your point? Seems like a lot of goal post shifting to me.
>>
>>51554807
Possibly the world's ugliest abdomen

And yes that includes big lenny
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>51555054
COPE
>>
>>51555054
>world's ugliest abdomen
You gay?
>>
>>51553798
Couldn't you have the ID be all 3 lifts and then save the 4th day for more focused accessory work?
>>
>>51538748
>do cardio to recover
Broscience general!
>>
>>51555181
>focused accessory work?
Early Intermediates don't need focused accessory work. Go do the bridge lamo
>>
>>51555181
You could, but the purpose is to spread the fatigue out a bit and having an accessory day would kind of break the layout of intensity and volume days. I mean if you want to give it a try because it seems enjoyable to you and can make you progress, go right ahead. Testing 3 RMs in a single day every week can be quick exhausting as well, both mentally and physically.
>>
>>51555181
>>51555222
Quite exhausting*
>>
I need some advice
I fucked this 19 year old girl twice that i love
Then a day afterwards she said it was just friends with benefits and she doesnt love me
Why the would she have sex me not once but twice if she doesnt even love me? I dont understand this bs
All i was lookinlooking for is a long term relationship and now i get this shit
She just broke up with her boyfriend and says hes not over him
Then says sex with me was better ect but shes still not over her ex
I dont understand why the fuck she wanted sex with me not once but twice if she doesnt even love me
>>
Wtf is wrong with women
The sex was good but now i feel like shit
>>
>>51555246
Because sex isn't something that's only done out of love you dingus. Sometimes women are just horny, want attention, etc.
>>
IT WAS A BUFFALO SOLYAH
DREADLOCK RASTA
>>
>>51555274
Im just gonna listen to music until 5 am so i forget about it
Muay thai training tomnorow yes good
>>
>>51555222
>Testing 3 RMs in a single day every week can be quick exhausting as well, both mentally and physically.
Isn't that what the base TM calls for?
>>
This is now a Blondie thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU
>>
>>51555261
>Wtf is wrong with women
You expect them to be men with vaginas.
>>
Im not the kind of person that just fucks someone without loving them
I dont understand people like that
I invited a 33 yr old girl from mental hospital to where i live hopefully ill get a long term relationship witb her
>>
>>51555302
>the tomatoe autist is back
>>
>>51555354
I only act autistic online
>>
>>51555341
Girls want long term if you can provide. What can you provide? Youre a batshit insane retard
>>
>>51555365
I'm batshit insane and have had a gf for 4 years
>>
>>51555365
Lol you dont know anything about me
>>
File: dumb nigger.jpg (8 KB, 179x282)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>51555365
LOOOOOOOOOOOL IMAGINE BEING THIS DELUSIONAL
>>>/r/eddit
>>
U must be fucking dumb to think i would act in real life like i act on plg
Most of my posts are joke bait postd
>>
>>51555333
Yes, and that's why 4 day is better
>>
>>51555407
But you are a confirmed mental hospital patient?
>>
>>51555412
But most people probably still do, and succeed with 3 day?
>>
>>51555423
They do, but its much harder to keep up with than 4 day, for the reasons I just described
>>
>>51555376
>>51555386
>>51555394
It's true. What does she get from you?

>NEET
>Fivehead
>Retarded children
>???
>>
Ive had someone that blowed me, other one that wanted children with me but i didnt do it, last girl i fucked pussy good
I never had a long term relationship maybe they think im too young? Im 24 but i look 18
My dad had the same he started blooming in his 30s
>>
>>51555407
You actually think your posts are funny. You're retarded
And >>51555414
>>
>>51538748

Is this ok for the 531 BBB routine? The book said it was okay to add 1-2 accessories, as long as they were carefully chosen, and I think these will either supplement my lifts or help with my shoulder health. Too much or is this fine?

>OHP 5/3/1+
>50% Bench 5x10
>Pull-Ups 5x10
>Skullcrushers 3x10
>Curls 3x10

>Deadlift 5/3/1+
>50% Squat 5x10
>Back Extensions 5x10
>Lateral Raises 3x10
>Face Pulls 3x10

>Bench 5/3/1+
>50% OHP 5x10
>Rows 5x10
>Skullcrushers 3x10
>Curls 3x10

>Squat 5/3/1+
>50% Deadlift 5x10
>Hanging Leg Raises 5x10
>Lateral Raises 3x10
>Face Pulls 3x10
>>
>>51555440
What makes u think im retarded
I fucking invented the routine cube meme and many others by just fucking around
U will never accomplish anything like thati am secretly the meme master of this board
>>
>>51555440
>What does she get from you?
No idea, but she thinks that she gets something otherwise she wouldn't be with me.
>>
Im also not a neet i do work but not paid i get paid money for my potential psychosis thing
Ill go to school soon aswel
>>
>>51555461
Yes, but the BBB% are flexible, between 40-75%.
>>
>>51555480
She will trade up.
>>
Iam not depressed just dissapointed by what this girl did to me i need someone experienced with women to talk to
I want a long term relationship with this girl not just fucking
>>
>>51555505
What do you want to hear? Get a job and stabilize your fucking life.
>>
>>51555498
She's having my children and marrying me.
>>
>>51555491
That's right, so I should be starting the BBB sets at a lower percentage and increase each cycle. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
File: 20190713_015142.jpg (233 KB, 720x720)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
This was me few years ago with very low bodyfat
Maybe shell want a ltr with me if i get that lean agian
>>
>>51555553
U can always see in my eyes im heavily medicated it sucks
>>
>>51555567
What are you medicate for?
>>
>>51555573
Sensitive to gwtting psychosis where i get very paranoid
Im on 3 fucking anti psychotics right now and 7.5mg lorezepam per day
If i skip one lorezepam i get annoying repetitive thoughts in my head
>>
>>51555604
>i get annoying repetitive thoughts in my head
Like what?
>>
>>51544494
I was referencing Rippetoe's Deadlift to Power Clean ratio analogy, where he says that the vertical jump is a good preditor of this ratio.
>>
File: IMG-20190704-WA0006.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1600)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>51555613
Random bullshit or its telling me to do things i would never do
>>
>>51555638
"it's", what do you mean? Other voices or your own inner voice?
>>
Ive been on meds for so long that i dont remmeber how its like being without them
Maybe i would have twice the energy who knows
Next year im getting my drivers license and ill just lie about all the meds i use so i can drive my future gf around
>>
>>51555651
Its always the same voice but its not mine
Might be a demon in my head or something im glad i have these meds
>>
>>51553798
Assuming squat volume and Deadlift intensity on the same day, squats before deads or thw other way around?
>>
>>51555690
That sounds fucked up. I have my own voice making negative statements or acting paranoid, my own inner voice, it's never someone else's voice.
>>
American weightlifter Wes Kitts did a 223kg clean and jerk recently, that's fucking amazing for an Americna lifter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXNZl9PhXIc
>>
>>51555717
My inner voice was always telling me that I'm a piece of shit and that I should kill myself.

Took me two years of theraphy to keep it under control.

But it's acting up again.
>>
>>51555717
If you live in the us i wouldnt go to a pshycktrist but if u live in place like netherlands i would go
>>
>>51555690
Could it perhaps be Lucifer, commanding you to ingest your own feces?
>>
Im going to put all my energy in muay thai training and calisthenics, work and school
Hoping that ill finnally get a girl that doesnt want me just to fuck ive never had a long term relationship in my life
>>
>>51555701
The former
>>
>>51555547
You can change the percentages session to session, or even ramp them, pyramid them, whatever. Use your head. Deadlift =/= overhead press.
>>
>>51555736
I think that's very different to what tomatoes is describing
>>
>>51555729
yeah, wes is a big boi with good lifts. still a ways off from the top of 109s in Martirosyan, but he's definitely climbing and still has room to improve.
>>
>>51555808
Yes, mine was caused by trauma during upbringing.

Tomatoes probably has some bad chemistry going on on his brain.
>>
>>51555786
Just to make sure: always squats before deads regardless of which lift is done for volume and which for intensity?
>>
>>51555870
If your goals are PL, yes. Otherwise, you can do your ID lift first because you aren't ever going to be in a situation where you need to do a high intensity deadlift while already fatigued. I gave my previous answer because this is a PL thread so my answers will be geared towards people that wish to compete.
>>
>>51555904
Ok, then, I don't compete or plan on competing anytime soon, but the very few times I did DLs before squats, they didn't feel right.
>>
>>51555960
Then do whichever you would enjoy doing more
>>
New
>>51556087
>>51556087

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.