[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: supplements.jpg (32 KB, 728x546)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
What supplements are you taking and why?
>>
I take:
>Kirkland Signature Daily Multi
>Nature's Bounty D3 (125mcg/5000UI)
>Sundown Naturals Complete Omega (1400mcg)

Thinking of adding Nature Made Vitamin B12 1000mcg partially because I heard Joe Rogan mention he takes it on a podcast but also because I've heard it can help with depression. But everything I'm reading is saying 2.4mcg is the recommended dose and this supplement is like 200x that.
>>
Multivitamin glucosamine and fish oil
>>
>>51535545
Joe Rogan's podcast exists only to shill products
>>
File: 1562106167909.png (586 KB, 672x1920)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>>51535543

Creatine and that's it. Protein shakes aren't needed and too much of certain vitamins are unhealthy.
>>
B twelve
Fish oil
Vitamin d
Vitamin c
Multivitamin
Cheap zma
Msm
Creatine
And melatonin for sleep/hgh gains
>>
Vit D because i live in England and work nights so im basically a spooky ghost
>>
>>51535545
How would you be running low on B12? It's in milk.
Why do you take an Omega3 supplement and not flax seed oil?
>>
>>51535543
Daily:
Dessicated Beef liver
>iron, b12, Vitamin A, Choline, Folate, Vitamin B12, CoQ10, Hyaluronic Acid
Dried Seaweed pills
>iodine + broad spectrum of micros
5000iu Vitamin D3
Acetyl L-Carnitine

And standard Preworkout supplements (but appropriate doses of each):
beta alanine
n-acetyl cysteine
creatine
watermelon juice powder
>source of citrulline, lycopene, and some vitamins I’m not worried about

Protein comes from my diet.
>>
File: uuuuu.jpg (43 KB, 385x448)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>1250mg Magnesium Malate (tablet)
>600mg Alpha Lipoic Acid (tablet)
Medication:
>60mg Duloxitine (tablet)

They're all for neural pain that I can't find the cause of. I've had MRIs, biopsies, CT scans, etc. but they all come back normal. No lumbar problems but I have completely symmetrical sciatica (or at least that's the closest I can describe it.)

All of them make my gut feel like shits gonna explode out the side of my stomach.
>>
Protein powder
Gummy multivitamins
>>
>>51535887
>>51535929
samefag
>>
File: 1355331258629.jpg (112 KB, 500x377)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>
Almost feel like I shouldn't be sharing my secret with you niggers, but Canadian goose feather extract will fucking juice you up
>>
Creatine: cheap, water weight gain, potential performance enhancement, more convenient/cheap than fulfilling the daily dosage from food
Test c: affordable, clinically diagnosed low T, feels much better
Eventually protein powder before/after a cheat day for some caloric damage control
>>
Creatine only cause ran out on the others, the others were d3 and zma
>>
Creatine
Fish oil (big dose)
Magnesium (good salts)
Vit D
Zinc
Vit C
ALCAR
Rhodiola rosea
Theanine
Melatonin
>>
File: Vitamins.jpg (53 KB, 500x314)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>51535543
>Multivitamincomplex
Can`t keep track on every micronutrient
>Creatine 2,5g
Few extra reps and looking more buff
>Noopept 10mg
Concentration and Motivation boost.
>>
>>51535543
creatine and beta alanine for their desired effects
multivitamin cause it’s cheap enough to potentially get what I need even though it’s memed here as having little to no absorption. I’m willing to spend 8 dollars a bottle in case they’re wrong
fish oil because I genuinely feel like my recovery is quicker, joints are looser and also my mental health seems to improve greatly while taking it
>>
File: 1512356769799.jpg (35 KB, 378x700)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Daily : Natural Desiccated Pig Thyroid and an Arimidex generic (Anastrozole). I was diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis and it's prescribed by my Endocrinologist.

Occasionally : Centrum Men's multivitamin and Magnesium Citrate. All taken hours apart of course. Fuck zinc, a while back I was taking 50mg pills for months with no problems and my stomach one day said nope and basically yeeted the entire fucking contents of my stomach out into the toilet. I had a burning, bloating sensation for over two hours that day.
>>
>>51535543
I am taking MAGERQUARK

500g per day
>>
>>51535543
Just gnc pure isolate whey protein.
>>
Multi, fish oil, and protein powder
>>
>>51536150
You're telling me there's actually use for these honkniggers? Tell me more anon
>>
>>51537349
>MAGER

Basierender deutschabsender
>>
File: original-gay-pill.jpg (143 KB, 580x435)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>51535543
>>
>>51537447
>honkniggers
26/10
>>
>>51537349
Rot tablettierter Milchprodukteverzehrer
>>
>>51535543
none because i have a good diet faggot
>>
>>51535543
Melatonin, antidepressants, and adderall. Helps me sleep at night, and keep the demons at bay in the day
>>
multi
fish oil
zinc
magnesium
potassium
>>
>>51535543
Multi-vitamins and fish oil
Because that's literally the least one could do
>>
>>51537338
I also have Hasimoto’s, but prescribed levothyroxine. Was the pig thyroid prescribed or over counter? Seem to help? Was debating about starting zinc.
>>
>>51535904
>Based

Did you also notice any skin gains from MSM and Vitamin C?

My skin looks 100x better after dosing it for a few weeks.
>>
>>51535924

Flax seed has phytoestrogen like soi.
>>
omega 3
multivitamin
collagen
msm
d-vitamin
winstrol
testosterone
zma
>>
File: IMG_3117.jpg (66 KB, 853x480)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Daily Multi, primarily because low iron was causing my muscles to weaken and ache more easily
B6, Magnesium, and CoQ10 because the doctor advised me to take them to stop my chronic migraines (I used to take Excedrin daily, which supposedly not only made by headaches worse, but gave me an ulcer)
Omega Fish Oil to prevent heart problems, and to help my joints due to the intense exercise I started about a year ago
>>
>>51538885
Notice any skin changes on MSM?
>>
LGD-4033
>>
bros, does melatonin really boost hgh? will i make gains from taking it?
>>
>>51538945
cant say i´ve noticed anything positive, if anything i´ve had mkore blemishes lately. probably from the winstrol.
>>
>>51535543
Casein protein before bed shake
Whey protein post workout shake
Creatine pre workout + post workout
Caffeine (coffee black) pre workout + post workout
>>
>>51535924
not that guy, but the Omega-3 in Flax Seed Oil is not the same as what fish get from algae
the rate with which your body can synthesis Linolenic Acid is between .01 and .9 percent per amount taken (so, at best you're only getting like a tenth of whatever you think you're getting, and as such i would recommend taking a fish-based supplement or even a sort of algae supplement if you just want to go straight for the source)
>>
Lugols Iodine supp (thanks to last bro I saw in a supp thread recommending it)
D3
Algae oil pill for Omegas
creatine
zma
b12
>>
>>51539439
>.01 and .9
whoops, meant .09
>>
Daily : Natural Desiccated Pig Thyroid and an Arimidex generic (Anastrozole). I was diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis and it's prescribed by my Endocrinologist.

Occasionally : Centrum Men's multivitamin and Magnesium Citrate. All taken hours apart of course. Fuck zinc, a while back I was taking 50mg pills for months with no problems and my stomach one day said nope and basically yeeted the entire fucking contents of my stomach out into the toilet. I had a burning, bloating sensation for over two hours that day.
>>51538640
I was originally prescribed levothyroxine too but was actually having symptoms of hypothyroidism WHILE on it. I simply brought this up and suggested to my doctor if I could try NDTs and said that if my insurance covers it (they do) then he'll send the RX through. It cost me slightly more of a copay ($28 USD vs. $~7 USD) but I've had no ill side effects since starting it around the end of May. I'd recommend them.

NDTs used to be proscribed all the time in the 70s but they started prescribing synthetic versions when they were released.
>>
does any of this stuff actually do anything?
>>
>>51538864
I believe that's not the case for flax seed oil though, not 100% on it though.
>>
>>51539439
>>51539510
Noted. I'll duckduckgo that up.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.