[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20190515_195248340.jpg (755 KB, 3264x2448)
755 KB
755 KB JPG
I've been doing intermittent fasting for one month now and I've dropped from 263 to 249. It looks like anyone really can make it if they try!
>>
>>50811943
Holy fuck, imagine that!
Isn't it amazing that once your fat ass actually tried you experience a little success.
>>
Congrats. You took your first step.

Now go and make the other fatties mad jelly with your success. Remember to never bring it up first. Act like a chad, not like a vegan.
>>
>>50811955
When you're fat it's inconceivable to lose the weight, but as soon as you start you realize how much of a pussy you were being.
>>50812015
I've been resisting bragging about it and it paid off. It's now starting to be noticeable, and my brother in law just saw me for the first time in like 3 weeks and he pointed out the weight loss. It feels awesome when others notice on their own.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.