[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I found out my BMR is 1000, not 1300. Why was I born female.
>>
>>50436971
Are you retarded? 1200 is average, if you're short, of course you'll need less.
>>
>>50436971
rookie numbers scrub, get your muscle mass up
>>
Workout more, get bigger, accomplish more then.

What do you enjoy so much that you can't have?
>>
>>50436971
Where is the tits? Gtfo
>>
>>50436971
based and domestic violence pilled
>>
my bmr is 1900 according to inbody
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>50436971
post your clit so i can fuck my compter sweet baby i want u i need u u r my queen lets squat together and still be friends lol whats ur name sweet baby u come to fit often? im here for u, i hope to be ur 1 and only all aboard the gains train hopefully im the conductor lol anal
>>
>>50436971
>born female
x doubt

Go away tranny abomination.
>>
File: 1428760192142.jpg (19 KB, 217x320)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>50436971
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.
>>
File: 1552349723556.png (201 KB, 383x412)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>50437494
based and rajeshpilled
>>
File: frealbruh.png (52 KB, 139x132)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>50437494
>>
>>50436971
>BMR of 2100
feels good to be swole
>>
>>50436971
just alternate days of eating 2000 and 0 calories, dumbass
>>
>>50436971
you posted this in MPA
>>
>>50436971
You weren't mr tranny
>>
>>50436971
you realize BMR isn't the same thing as TDEE, right? BMR is essentially how many calories you'd burn a day if you were put into a coma and didn't do anything at all.
>>
File: 1546607255775.png (199 KB, 287x346)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>50436971
If i can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the internet is "there are no girls on the internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means.
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.
The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.