[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1506239459544.gif (16 KB, 633x758)
16 KB
16 KB GIF
>Who is /fat/ for?
For rotund roly polies who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the /fit/ sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
https://www.cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard
>>
Previous thread >>50418400
>>
File: 1497482549131.png (58 KB, 1229x1160)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
CONFESS
>>
calorie counting never worked for me.
Having a job or a hobby and eating just enough to feel satiated did.

Also being depressed and lying all day in bed and only eating 1 meal a day also helped that time.
>>
>>50428157
I keep buying snack foods I shouldn’t have and setting it aside. I keep reading here about people having cheat days or cheat meals. I haven’t cheated on my diet, only gone over my daily calorie count a handful of times and not by that much. But I’m treating my upcoming vacation like a big cheat day, and I’m stocking up for that time so I can have what I’ve denied myself for months all in one go.
>>
>>50428214
Just know you're going to lose a lot of progress eating like shit during your vacation.
>>
FUCK why it gotta be so easy to eat over TDEE
I fucked up yesterday, but we cuttin hard today
>>
>>50428237
Yeah, I realize that. But I keep thinking “just one won’t hurt if I have to willpower to put down the rest of the box”.
And oddly enough, when faced with both unhealthy choice & healthy choice before me, I’ll choose the healthy choice most of the time lately. If only the healthy option is around, I start craving junk food more & more. It’s like I look at the bag of cookies sitting next to healthy nuts, and when I look at the junk all the memeories of /fph threads and /fat threads come flooding back, and the healthy choices seem so much better. So having the junk food alongside the healthy stuff is oddly motivating me towards health.
...just gotta stop hoarding junk food I will never eat.
>>
File: 1543657271107.jpg (2.89 MB, 3995x2624)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
reminder that cauliflower is absolutely BASED
>>
How do I eat properly when food is my social lubricant?

Like I'm always invited to dinners and lunch and shit and shit it's hard to eat properly when 50% of your week is a fancy dinner or lunch or a casual one with friends... ;-;
>>
I know pic related isn’t actually 0 Calories but it still doesn’t actually add that much, right?
>>
>>50428164
Calorie counting worked for me and still works to maintain my shit together and having an idea of how much I put into myself. In terms of actual weight loss, the best results and easiest to maintain was fasting, refeed on clean shit for a day, fast again. Simply doing a deficit for weeks and months and months is impossible strenuous and it fucks me up real bad mentally.
>>
>>50428440
I usually OMAD in days I know I will be eating out, and even eating less the day before if it is going to be a major event and it has worked for me so far, but I’m still 300+ so I have a lot of room before I pass my TDEE
>>
Morning fatties. Had my first official weigh-in under 200lb today, will upload some pictures later. I'm 6'0 btw, plan on getting down to 175 before reevaluating, will start lifting soon as well.

>>50428157
Nothing really to report Father. Had some bad Chinese food last week, but otherwise kept under TDEE. I do plan on getting a bottle of Trappist beer as a little reward for myself later today though.
>>
>>50428465
hot sauce is usually very low, but track it anyway if you're watching sodium
>>
File: 1497482076526.png (9 KB, 228x221)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>always wear baggy clothes because i think they make me look thinner
>my slim brother's brown striped jacked almost fits me
>still wear it even though hard to move arms around
>look fucking fit with it, despite 18 kg from reaching goal weight
>the jacket goes so well with my hairstyle and gray
>go to meet friend who is helping me with losing weight, havent met him in 3 weeks
>tons of girls look at me while im walking
>even friend compliments on my looks
I've lost 23 kg in 2 months and most of my old friends havent seen me. I cant wait to meet them once ive reached my goal weight. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>50428470
>Simply doing a deficit for weeks and months and months is impossible strenuous and it fucks me up real bad mentally.
This. I've been cutting for about 3 months now. That constant, slight hunger is making me lose my fucking mind. Lost around 16 kg so far, another 10 to go.

How long were your fasts? Every other day or longer?
>>
Is 72 kg and 1.80 m (5'11) a healthy weigh for someone with no muscle?
>>
>>50428728
Yes, and if you've never been overweight before you probably don't have to worry about bodyfat so much as well. Just start lifting and you'll look fine.
>>
>>50428728
If no muscle then probably a bit overweight desu
>>
The machine at the gym told me my BMR is 2259, is this the same as TDEE?
>>
>>50428157
I've eaten a doughnut every morning for the past week.

Still averaging around a daily 900-1000 calorie deficit though.
>>
>>50428747
BMR is sedentary TDEE
>>
>>50428747
BMR is your body just staying alive. Basically what you burn if you were in a coma. TDEE is BMR + all the other shit you do (walking, moving around, exercising etc)
>>
>>50428382
I think its way better and healthier for your mental to just add some small treats every now and then, and just aim for a smaller deficit, than it is to binge a shit ton of garbage food one day
>>
I’ve lost 75 pounds or 34kg and now I am dealing with loose skin all over my body. Is there anything I can do to help tighten it instead of surgery?
>>
>>50428850
>I can do to help tighten it instead of surgery?
pregnancy creams may help
also wait a while before doing surgery since there's a possibility the skin will tighten up/readjust, but that's a matter of like 2 years or so
>>
310 lbs to 185 lbs. I've been holding around 185 lbs for a few weeks. I'd like to be closer to 170 lbs, but I'm hungry all the time.

It never fucking ends, anons
>>
>>50428875
Ok thank you. Would the cream also help with stretch marks?
>>
>>50428900
What's a few more months when you've already worked for so long? And of course it never fucking ends. You aren't "dieting," this is your life now.

Still, good on ya though.
>>
>>50428914
in theory yeah
>>
>>50428761
>>50428760
Cheers guys
>>
>>50428485
Nice going my dude, that must be a nice milestone to hit. I'm sure at this point I think you know that it's okay to have bad food every once in a while as long as your diet otherwise is in order. Keep up the good work anon, you're making it
>>
File: oSv0OaJ.png (8 KB, 605x140)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
help me
>>
Daily reminder that 24 hour fast combined with keto OMAD is the goat way to cut
>>
>>50429129
What the fuck did you eat? Confess your sins to our Father.
>>
>>50428529
without 20kg is there a big difference on your face ?
>>
>>50429129
Not sure what surprises me the most: total calories or the macros. How'd you get almost 400g of proteins and 100g of fibers?
>>
Shit, it's happening again.

Last time I stayed at the same weight a week despite my large deficit, took a big shit and lost 5 pounds.

What's causing this? I'm guessing low fiber?
>>
I only have like 20-30ish pounds max to lose before skellymode, I'm probably 15-17% bf right now.
I have fat cheeks. Is there potential for face gains?
>>
>>50429256
you maxed out face gains with fat loss already, start lifting if you want more
>>
Can i eat chicken breasts with sweet potatoes instead of rice?
I can't get Rice to taste good no matter what
>>
>>50429179
Not him, I went from 190 lbs to 150 lbs at 5'8", and we're talking massive difference. I got complements and women would look at me differently.
So yes 20 kg is a massive difference. Even 10kg can move you from unfuckable tier to pretty ok tier.
>>
>>50429184
>that's going to be a fun shit
>>
>>50429283
You don't need to eat rice at all. It's just a carb and it's not even particularly good for dieting. Sweet potatoes are fine if they're within your calorie limit.
>>
>>50429283
Just eat them baked with the skin, it's probably better than rice.
>>
>>50429283
I add curry powder, or lime and black pepper as I add the water/chicken broth but before I turn on the rice cooker. Even just onions sauce can be an idea, cooking onions sauce transforms it so it takes on a far less pungent taste
>>
>>50428529
How'd you lose 23kg in 2 months??
>>
>>50429129
We need to know what did you eat to never do this mistake
>>
>>50429376
Meant soya sauce, and typed it without the 'a', that's a funny auto change
>>
>>50429153
>>50429184
>>50429451
I had my meal prepped for the next 4 days and then decided im really hungry and might aswell eat most of it today and ration the rest for the next 3 days, idk if it will work out but I was really fucking hungry, it was mostly fruits, quest bars, peanuts and some yogurt. I believe its actually beneficial because in my own limited view of how the body works eating this many calories on one day should make my body work harder to use it all thus burning more of the calories and in the end reaching a higher deficit? this if I can manage to only eat 600 calories/day the next 3 days tho
>>
>>50429504
>eating this many calories on one day should make my body work harder to use it all
no
>>
OMAD is making my stomach shrink. I ate 3 eggs and 300g of meat and I feel so full I could throw up
>>
>>50429256
Wrong style of swallowing food and liquids causes fat cheeks
>>
>>50428819
Not planning to binge exactly. More like just have a honey bun, and just one cookie from each of the boxes I got (never had ANZAC biscuits before; recently learned about them reading up on WW2 homefronts), then give away the rest. I don’t want to binge and stuff myself, just get a taste of what I’ve been missing.
But I worry about a- losing self control and binging anyways, and b- my body is gonna get carbs and hold onto that shit like a drowning man to the Good Samaritan trying to save him.
>>
File: 1555287502096.jpg (352 KB, 1280x966)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>50429504
>eating more makes me lose weight
the absolute cope
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5 KB, 225x224)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>The 4000kcal sushi bouffet lunch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1423784521487.png (32 KB, 330x328)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>mom decides to do bread and water diet for a week to see if she loses weight
>wake up, see her frying bread in a pan with powdered sugar
>she's making pancakes for dinner since they're a "bread product"
>>
>>50429839
My mom smugly laughed at me when I she thought I ruined my diet. Right now she can't afford groceries and I get to pick what's for dinner and I'm finally losing weight. what a cunt though.
>>
>prep chicken every week for lunch
>growning to hate it because the chicken I make is always bland as shit
What are some good way to up my chicken game?
>>
>>50429870
S A L T
A
L
T
>>
>>50429870
pepper it nigga
>>
>>50429864
they let me take over cooking once and they actually started losing weight for a while
of course I wouldn't get them ice cream or cookies so they stopped that, now I cook all my meals away from their shit

>>50429870
use seasonings, salt, pepper, paprika, mustard, etc
chicken is so versatile that you should never get tired of it
>>
Easter’s coming up.... I finally got into the grove and have been consistent with diet and exercise. I realize I can just keep the food moderate and within macros but the holidays are the only time I’m eating out of my diet... I’m torn, I’m worried it’s just cope to cheat on my diet and I’ll fall off track for the next week after but I’m also worried that I’m weaponizing my autismatic tendencies too much. I wouldn’t even go crazy either I’d be at maintenance maybe even 500 calories over after having eaten at a 1600 deficit for the last two weeks. I’m probbaly just gonna enjoy the part of holiday I care about (food) with my family and try my best to full blown autism my way back to my normal diet
>>
>>50430007
you can have all the things you enjoy with your family. just ask for smaller portions and be strict when you serve yourself. log everything and aim for maintenance. when you have to estimate calories, take your best guess and multiply it by 1.5.
>>
>>50430050
That 1.5 is actually a great idea dude, thank you for it
>>
>>50429870
Cajun seasoning, lemon pepper seasoning, Old Bay...
>>
>>50430056
forgot to add, when eating maintenance after a while on a cut, you'll almost certainly pick up a bunch of water weight. stay relaxed, return to your cut, and don't punish yourself with a fast or something.
>>
>>50430087
Man I didn’t even consider the water weight. You probably just saved me from trying something drastic and then causing myself to fail again
>>
>>50430106
no worries. drastic quick-fix style stuff is always a recipe for failure.
>>
>>50430087
Very good advice. Anyone with anxiety issues can be easy distressed if they see their number spike suddenly after eating more, but that weight always comes right back off. It's part of a normal, healthy eating life to be able to enjoy holidays and such in moderation, and to experience the subsequent weight fluctuations.
>>
86kg here, is it possible to achieve 80kg in 23 days?
>>
>>50430258
Possibly. If you aren't at a deficit right now and have a shitty diet, you could lose a significant amount in water weight. If you're short and have a high bf% you will lose more too. Losing that much in that amount of time isn't normal though.
>>
>>50430258
Why are you trying to lose that much in that short time frame?
>>
>>50430324
im going to Bocelli's concert with my father which i havent seen in a long period of time, i want to wear my old suit and look as good as possible, i think this 6 kilos will be enough.
>>
>gained 3 pounds water weight in one day

How? Why?
>>
>>50430412
you ate a lot of salt
>>
I'm so discouraged, I've basically hit the ideal skinny weight for a man my height yet I look awful, now it's gonna take another few years to recomp apparently? I just want to look good already
>>
>>50430258
realistically you can lose 3kg of fat in that time
>>
File: 1554129763392.png (46 KB, 285x356)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
If all goes well, next week I'll be under 100kg for the first time since fucking grade school. Keep fighting guys
>>
File: 1525499307018.png (212 KB, 400x400)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>50430694
inspiring work anon
hopefully it's just a few more months until i hit that goal myself
keep it up
>>
>>50428157
all I had yesterday was a glass of milk, a twinkie, and a small chocolate bar.
>>
Went from 122 kg to 88 kg, started relaxing, thinking I had it all figured out and didn’t need to be so strict about fasting or calorie counting.
Now back at 100 kg and time to go at it again. At least I know how to do it, and more importantly, know that I can’t relax about it. Eternal vigilance is needed when you’re a hungry boy.
Dropping alcohol completely should also be a great help.
>>
>>50428157
I had a footlong subway sandwhich with a mint chocolate cookie, I think I'm done eatin for today
>>
>>50430694
It will take me until July probably but I'm also excited about that.
>>
>>50430498
It's a slow process, and that won't change. Just accept that you're in for a long haul.
>>
I had a comfy 2 hour walk. I ate 3 hours ago and still feel full. Im never gonna eat again

>>50430694
I was 100.4 today, I might break it in 2 days. Good luck fren
>>
>>50430694
Keep it up! Hopefully I'll be there too by the end of the year
>>
Thanks for making the thread so I don't have to
>>
So I was closeto gettin on Prozac per recommendation from my therapist. I recently started cardio and eating better. After a cardio session I feel so fucking calm. But if I skip a day I have a lot (although lesser than when I was sedentary) of anxiety still. Will this snort of have a snowball effect as I keep going until the anxiety is nearly nonexistent?

I was looking into David Goggins today and found out his resting heart rate is like 32bpm. If I decrease mine through means of cardiovascular exercise would this have any effect in anxiety?
>>
>>50431258
Largely depends on what causes you anxiety, if it's a recent experience or has been happening long term. Exercise is great for improving mood, but if you've got lots of mental stuff to work through, no amount of exercise will be able to overcome it.
>>
File: cringebullshit.jpg (98 KB, 978x716)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>50430884
I'm at 74.5 from a 100 and ive been slacking the last week as well, didnt gain any yet, but I need to get it in check before I fuck up again.

we're gonna make it friend.
>>
File: 1539347993600.jpg (20 KB, 480x480)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>50429839
fucking kek
>>
>>50429870
salt, pepper, hot sauce.

Mustard is also a real game changer. It goes great with chicken (and fish, btw), yet it's very low cal.
>>
>>50428147
Would u guys recommend a fatty with 29.4% bmi , sedentary tdee of 2500, and 5’ 10’’ to be doing sl 5x5 or ss. Currently I’m doing sedentary keto with intermittent fasting. Eating around 1500 calls a day
>>
Who is the biggest lad here?
>>
>>50431414
Either or, just do something
>>
>>50431422
Probably the guy who weighs like 400 pounds that started losing weight recently.
>>
Bit of a weird question:
Has anyone else noticed their piss becoming more ... pungent after eating higher protein?
I am really hoping I’m not fucking my kidneys
>>
>>50429870
X1000 on the salt man. Previously I’d been seasoning the fuck out of it with pepper, hot sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, red pepper, etc. but I stared salting the duck out of it with pink Himalayan salt and it not only stays juicier but tastes fresh and amazing even a week of being fridged
>>
>>50431704
Maybe you are but protein probably isn't to blame.
>>
getting obsessed again because I'm close to the 200 barrier
then after that it'll be the 24bmi barrier

hate when I'm like this because the days seem twice as long
>>
>>50431897
I know that feel. I was 201 earlier, 200 seems to be my wall, I've been walking a crazy amount because I wanna see the scale say 1 something.
>>
File: 1462444005178.jpg (333 KB, 864x594)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>Pre weight loss
>Crotchblast is barely more than a cucks dribble
>Post weight lost
>Blasting crotchcandy like a wild porno, an alpha chads rocket release
What is happening
>>
File: c30.png (141 KB, 1000x1091)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>308 lardy came here yesterday blubbering over no weight loss in the last three days
>305 today
I should have had faith.
>>
>>50432140
Can you please reiterate this in plain English?
>>
>>50432150
I was stuck on same weight for 3 days and then suddenly lost 4 pounds in 2 days (water weight or something). Have faith
>>
>>50432155
Are you some kind of brainlet?
>>
>>50432155
>Munchy cum go dribble dribble
>Crunchy cum go boom boom FWOOOSHSHSH
>>
>>50432140
You should try keto, I can fill my sink with spunk with the power of no carbs.
>>
>>50432239
Post vid. No homo.
>>
>>50431442
we should do a SW poll to see how big the fatties were/are.
>>
File: Prog.png (148 KB, 723x650)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
Getting close to my first goal weight of 85 kg starting from 110 kg (current 89 kg). Feels nice. By what I calculated I will have reached that in 4 weeks. Still have fat legs though. Might try to go for 80 kg.

Keep at it Bois. It is worth it.
>>
>>50431422
Started at 325, pretty sure I'm in the top % of lardy lads.
>>
File: 1553200362501.gif (1.78 MB, 500x281)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>friends want to hang out after school
>go with them
>they take me to some kebab restaurant
>a real turk is making kebabs there
>order a small one to not be rude
>it's the best kebab I have ever eaten
Fuck me, it was so freaking good. I can't stop thinking about it, help me bros.
>>
>>50432140
dunno bout you but cutting calories neutered me
zero sex drive at all
>>
>>50432140
I know that feel, mine is gonna hit the ceiling when I reach my goal weight

>>50432285
having smaller goals helped me keep being motivated
>>
>>50432294
>friends want to hang out after school
>go with them
>they take me to some kebab restaurant
>a real turk is making kebabs there
>I tell him to go back to his own country
>Get thrown out and no longer invited out anymore
Its like you want to stay fat.
>>
>>50432305
For me it was a moment of pride and accomplishment when I reached the overweight and not obese anymore mark. Next will bei 85 kg and the the healthy BMI mark probably.
5 more kg comes down to cutting for 6 more weeks. I think that is doable.

Also do not forget that you are still humans. It is okay to meet up with friends and drink a beer or two qith them every once in a while. Just dont overdo it and use the social gains in the gym.
>>
/swimbro/ here.
CW: 185 lbs
SW: 233 lbs
GW: ???
Its been about 4 days since i decided to cut keto and strictly just watch calories. I'm still only eating around 1500 a day.

I'm a little worried i won't lose weight in the same way, but i will say its so much easier to graze throughout the day without going from one fatty meal to another.

I think i've finally learned to control myself around sweets, too. I can eat a few little treats here and there without caving and chowing a whole bag of oreos or glazed donuts. However, if my weight loss slows down, i might hop back to KETO just for more discipline and faster results.

Cheers my dudes.
>>
>>50432297
It'll come back, no worries
>>
>>50432297
probably your hormones balancing themselves within their new climate
give it time
>>
half way through april already
remember the points/like system? what a crazy ride that was
I didn't get dino :'(
>>
>>50432305
>smaller goals
this helps me a lot. i've got small goals of losing each 8% compounded of my body weight. that's also where i'm going to drop my calorie limit by 100 kcal.
>>
>>50432408
>tfw he will never even be part of the skelly army
Its okay, soon you'll be a skelly irl
>>
>>50432408
Casual.
>>
>>50432360
>I can eat a few little treats here and there without caving and chowing a whole bag of oreos or glazed donuts
same here, I think it might be good to develop this mindset before hitting my goal weight but Im so close and its costing me some time, its a positive trade though I think.
>>
>eat my entire 1800 calories in one meal
>get that nice satisfied full feeling like after a binge
>but I'm actually losing weight
guys I figured out the trick
>>
Gained 1 pound exactly from 217.8 to 218.8 overnight. Keeping up the hard work though and not getting down about it, also drinking around 120 ounces of water a day.
>>
Reminder that you guys can't keep up the discipline forever and will just regain up to your top weight once you start eating 'normally'
>>
>>50433635
pee yourself to lose weight
>>
File: thonk.jpg (23 KB, 474x363)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>50428157
I still have nothing to confess this week.
>>
>>50428157
Father, yesterday I had unclean thoughts about an 8-piece fried chicken meal from Bojangles.
>>
>>50433627
It's called OMAD
>>
>>50433648
idk anon it's pretty damn hard to gain back 80 pounds without noticing.
>>
File: JPEG_20190415_182357.jpg (1.36 MB, 2576x1932)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
So to recomp you're supposed to eat at maintenance... right? I feel kinda bad eating food when I don't feel hungry but I need to hit 2500 for the day... riiiiiight?

>pic related, dindin
>>
>>50428157
had a cheat weekend because it was chaotic. I didn't go hog wild though. I had three diet sodas, continued to chug water, and got medium food instead of large. I was back on the diet today. I surprisingly missed my diet and feel better being back on it. gonna take a few days to get rid of the fast food bloat.
>>
Gonna start my weight loss tomorrow

What should I eat as my final meal
>>
>>50434055
Also am I still supposed to do cardio now that I've hit my goal weight and want to recomp?
>>
>>50434055
frozen veg and a rancid dry burger, u from england or something?
>>
>>50434235
Answer my question nigger
>>
>>50434055
just so u know, that whole plate of food is no more than 400kcal.
>>
>>50434239
i can tell that you live with your mother... or another stupid female. No self respecting man would have that coffee and love table cloth anywhere near their house
>>
>>50434245
>>50434255
>nobody answering my question

T-thanks
>>
File: 1490565898314.jpg (356 KB, 1041x793)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>>50434055
If your goal is to maintain the weight that you are currently at right now, then yes by all means at your maintenance calories.

If you are trying to lose weight then subtract 500 - 800 calories from what your current maintenance is.

Also, to find the most accurate TDEE, you need to input your current body fat percentage into whatever calculator you used.
>>
>>50434245
It's actually 525, according to my autistic calculations.

>>50434267
>by all means at your maintenance calories.

ngl it feels extremely weird to force myself to eat more food to hit that magic number

But I don't want to lose anymore weight so... here goes nothing I guess
>>
Hey /fat/bros, how ugly do you have to be for a middle aged woman to patronizingly call you tall dark and handsome. Lost about 70 pounds so far but nothing took my mental down as efficiently as that. What if there’s no light at the end of this ugly ass tunnel brethren
>>
>>50434219
Nothing. You should've started yesterday
>>
>>50434255
kek
>>
>>50428157
I realized today the dressing I’ve been using on my salad is like 300 calories a serving. That’s almost half the calories of my kale/fruit/nuts/turkey salad. Just fuck me up y’all.
>>
>>50434219
My final meal was a large box of boneless chicken bites, cheesebread, rootbeer and a sausage pizza with a meatball sub
>>
>>50434355
I use 15 g of a sweet chilli sauce. 30 kcal.
>>
With this, I go to the gym for an hour and a half burning 1000 calories, how healthy is it and can I take more than one?
>>
>>50434438
*cracks open*
*sips*

eeyup
they don't make em like they used ta
>>
>>50434438
Heart attack
Black outs
Relying on substance abuse

Yes it’s bad
>>
>>50434309
Somewhat ugly
If there's no light then oh well, we tried, and that's about the best anyone can ask of us.
>>
File: 1561717168587.jpg (23 KB, 352x356)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>50434305
>ngl it feels extremely weird to force myself to eat more food to hit that magic number
>But I don't want to lose anymore weight so... here goes nothing I guess
Good for you, anon! Keep up the commitment for all the hard work that you accomplished!
>>
>>50429870
Curry powder, dry rubs, salt, garlic powder, mustard, spices, this ain't that hard nigga
>>
>>50431414
Doesn't matter, any beginner program works if you stick with it
>>
>>50434227
Bulk or cut, recomping is wasting your time
>>
>>50428157
Bingeate 740 calories today after eating 200 calories over my maintenance yesterday.
Luckily I'm under my daily calorie goal by 40 calories, but I feel disgusting.
Had three bowls of cereal, a bread roll, half an apple, and a pork bun.
>>
>>50434818
>Eating cereal and bread while cutting?
Are you sabotaging yourself for shits and giggles?
>>
>>50434219
>tomorrow
Start today you excuse making fucking shit.
>>
>>50434055
>>50434227
>>50434806
Trust this anon, more or less lost 9month of "optimal progression" by doing half assed deficit after my initial 3-month cut. Finally getting shit done and cuttin hard to go to 12% BF before the end of next month atm.
>>
>>50434865
I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. I'm 6 lbs away from my goal of 128 lbs. I've just been eating a fuckton of unnecessary carbs for some reason.
>>
File: bulk.png (8 KB, 359x329)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
so this... this is the power of bulking?
i'm supposed to eat like this?
based
>>
>>50434904
>128 lbs
please say london
>>
>>50434946
god it took me so long to remember what that's from.
but nah. california
>>
File: 1525864153275.jpg (118 KB, 614x768)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>50434997
is this you?
>>
File: PicsArt_04-07-04.04.25.png (3.62 MB, 2048x2048)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB PNG
>>50435024
nahhh, i'm the girl from the thread the other day. this one.
>>
>>50435112
grats on the weight loss!
>>
>>50435112
Great progress. How tall are you? My weight loss is looks somewhat similair.
>>
File: 155095828929.jpg (103 KB, 710x811)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Why do Hispanics tend to be more obese?
>>
>>50435199
shorter.
same food intake on shorter ppl more bmi
>>
>>50435199
desu Japan number are misleading. The usual definition of obesity is above 30 BMI, Japanese tend to devellop health problems related to it when their BMI is over 25, thus why they choose a different definition. Also (mostly for male) the number of fattie tend to increase when people reach 30-40years old and the weekly drinking with company/lack of exercises/microwaved food starts to take its tool.
On the other hand, they don't eat a lot so it's easy for a fatty to follow his diet when going out with japanese, as long as you refrain from drinking too much.
>>
>>50435199
Maybe it's been americanised, but I've never had say Mexican food that I'd consider healthy. It's always loaded with grease and cheese
>>
>>50435199
hard to afford good food, kids are literally given baby bottles filled with soda cause its cheap
>>
Im the 420 lbs anon thats been posting for about 2 months.

After losing 10lbs last week, i think im comfortable enough to post my weekly losses here every sunday going forward until im at goal 260.

Thank you guys for the support and knowledge to get this accomplished. Im at just over 1200 calories today, and its gonna be like that for the next few months.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>50435112
Hey girl where city you reside in? Wanna meet up at a McDonald’s and share a large fries together?
>>
File: 568.jpg (110 KB, 522x522)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>50435112
THICC
>>
File: 1555219122558.jpg (59 KB, 436x416)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>50435261
Good luck anon, I look forward to seeing your posts.
>>
>>50435112
>Imagine larping as an overweight asian woman
>>
>>50435112
You unironically used to look like a fat 14 year old boy.
>>
>>50435261
>>50435261
Good job anon! We're proud of you
>>
File: 20190415_175909.jpg (348 KB, 720x720)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>50435151
thank you!!
>>50435195
i am 5'0"!
>>50435266
i'll just say that i'm in northern california.
>>50435294
that's the goal, isn't it?

also wanted to post some face gains. never really had collarbones to look at so this was nice.
>>
What's a good goal weight for someone who is 5'7"? I'm 145 and kind of chubby, would 125-130 be too light?
>>
File: yesterday.png (74 KB, 861x695)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>50435261
Great work!
I don't know all the guy eating less than 1500kcal do, I'm more the type who autistically increase his cardio in addition to his workout to be able to be a 1000kcal deficit while eating more than 2000kcal. I respect your willpower a lot.

Pic related is yesterday. Feel like I really should move a few hundred kcal from dinner to lunch, but I appreciate chill dinner after workout way too much. Also, if I maintain this deficit I should be able to have enough budget to go out at some point this week.
>>
File: loss.jpg (32 KB, 1172x409)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
I wish I was more consistent.
>>
>>50435332
You're in healthy range, most likely you need to focus on lifting and bf%
>>
>>50435332
Honnestly, paying attention to this sort of stuff now (aka judging friends shape) found out if you're not going sport you basically have the choice between fatass, skelletor and skinny fat, the last one being the best looking while clothed.
However, you'll probably never find your body really satisfying if you don't build some muscles.
>>
>>50435334
Just cutting nuts would give you an extra 300 or 400 cals a day, Another 1.5 pounds lost ever 2 weeks.
>>
>>50435327
Nice, I'm just under 5'2". Your TDEE be damned, you made major gains.
>>
>>50435327
You turned into quite the cutie. Good work.
>>
>>50435327
Face gains are not a meme. Any fatty with a non subpar genetic can do massive face gains just by loosing weight. The fact that people will usually change/pay attention to their look now that they like their body will also increase this.

>>50435359
Almonds are my only breakfeast, an excellent source of fat, and I'm basically fucking hungry when noon comes, would more cut dinner if I planned to increase deficit.
Honnestly, my main "problem" right now is to continue to find the motivation to run those 5km at least five day a week.
Almost done anyway, will probably go back to 750kcal in a two weeks, then 500 two or three weeks after.
>>
>>50435327
Sacramento?
>>
File: ding.jpg (31 KB, 515x544)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>people
>>
>>50435438
Wrong thread retard.
>>
>>50435349
I'm close enough to being overweight that I don't want to gain weight, and the meme is that you don't build muscle without a surplus. I began lifting last month and there's some improvement, but I can tell if I start eating a surplus I'll look just kinda fat until I cut.
>>50435357
I don't understand what you're saying, sorry.
>>
>go for walk
>intense pain in top of foot 5-10 min later
just
>>
>>50435425
thank you so much!!
>>50435428
it's kind of weird. i'm trying to get used to attention from people that i'm getting now. some people don't recognize me from a year ago.
>>50435430
nah, close to modesto. i like sacramento though .
>>
Figure I’d post my day for you guys.
1/3
>>
>>50435508
>>
>>50435519
3/3

Overall pretty good day, not going to eat till noon tomorrow, but just drink plenty of water from now until I go to sleep.
>>
>>50435508
Get that fucking chocolate outta here.
>>
>>50435552
It's whey protein isolate, but just chocolate flavored, so no need to CONFESS
>>
File: 1542860769843.jpg (92 KB, 631x600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>finally dipped into the 170's again
as a 5'9 duke of manlets, I am very perplexed that 140 pounds is still considered a normal BMI. Hell, even 130 is. How the fuck is that even possible? I genuinely think with my frame I can't go below 155 without looking like I've crawled out of Auschwitz
>>
>>50435552
It's chocolate whey, dumbass.
>>
>not getting nearly 1/3 of your daily calories from hard liquor
Playing on easy mode, the lot of you.
>>
File: 1554762564348.jpg (42 KB, 600x443)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>my trousers started slowly slipping down when there's nothing in my pockets
a-am i making it
>>
>>50435446
Sorry, fucking tired so loosing my english.
Just saying that if you're not doing sports you'll look skinny fat at best. Loosing more weight will makes you skinny.
So go continue lift some weights, estimate your bodyfat, and cut a bit if it's too high. You'll have some muscle gain if you're a total beginner, just non-optimal ones if you're not in surplus.
>>
File: 34637.jpg (9 KB, 236x211)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>50435568
>>50435571
ALL CHOCOLATE IS THE DEVILS HANDSHAKE
>>
File: Derp.png (73 KB, 873x753)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>50435601
>most
>why not the quasi totality
>>
File: reCs9JoE_400x400.jpg (9 KB, 307x307)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>50435649
I confess, I'm sorry
>>
>>50435601
>Being a no will power retard who is going to have a fat, disgusting bear belly by the time he is 40
>Being proud of this
May as well take up smoking too champ.
>>
Water Diet
>>
>>50431862
Excessive protein is actually very likely to cause kidney issues.
>>
>>50435659
half a cup of cointreau?!
>>
File: e68.jpg (184 KB, 665x662)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>Up at stupid times due to a sleep problem
>Can't find the energy to make anything when its fucking night out, just feel lazy
>End up eating garbage
Still under the count but I end up being hungry because of it, shits fucking annoying. Hope my sleep issue is weight related so it'll fuck off soon.
>>
>>50435682
IIRC a few shots so did an approximation.
For the record, it was probably the day of the year when I'll drink the most, with New Year Eve.
(I'm a fucking drunkard when going out and it's messing up with my diet/gains, but less than I was in 2018)
>>
Oh I want to post my day!
>>
>>50435739
Post macros
>>
Should I keep up my 10k steps with a broken pinky toe?

I lose weight much faster doing them, smashed my toe on my dresser.
>>
>>50435739
>1.6 quesadillas
You know you ate two whole ones, you get fuck
>>
File: 1270170164551.jpg (19 KB, 448x456)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>50435739
>1.6 quesadillas
>>
>>50428157
I ate over my calories yesterday and I haven't been counting for a few days started again today after I caught myself eating two bagels.

Why is it so easy to fall off
>>
First time on this thread, I'm an insecure fat fuck that has been trying to lose weight for a couple of months now.

I try to push myself to eat clean and do exercise but my stupid self lacks the self control to not eat snacks, I managed to cut soda at most but I'm still struggling.

I just need to keep doing it I want to do it for myself.

Keep fighting guys, I might not make it but you can surely do.
>>
>>50435955
start to autistically count calorie.
at least when you'll cheat, you'll know by how much and will be able to dammage control/know the amount of dammage.
good luck, the road is long.
>>
>>50435955
hi tim
>>
>>50435739
just think, if you stopped eating JUST the ice cream every night for just 2 weeks, that'd be 3500 calories
>>
>>50435955
Just stop eating, if you're counting calories its retarded easy mode just don't go over.
>>
File: 4523749595.jpg (98 KB, 983x758)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Anyone else feel like you're incompatible with normal sized women and fat women because of changed standards, and are basically only compatible now with women who were once fat like you and then got fit?

I feel like no normal female would tolerate my folds and my excess skin and my stretchy marks.
>>
File: 1555291341977.png (56 KB, 800x732)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>just started lifting
>302lbs at 71in
>when i try to do starting strength i get exhausted after squats and feel it pulling the shit out of my lower back
Am to fat for SS? Or can I keep going
>>
>>50429870
>old bay
>cavender's
>creole seasoning
>stubbs
>homemade poultry rub
>tomato sauce
>roasting a whole chicken
there's no reason it should be bland
>>
>>50436237
Personally I would start with ultra light weights or even 5 lbs hand weights just practicing the motions you would eventually do in starting strength especially at your weight. That's what I did starting out. No shame in using babby weights.
>>
>>50436275
Ok I will try this now
>>
>>50436237
air squat for right now dude
>>
>>50436222
Just b urself
>>
How do you get the desire to lose weight when you feel like you have nothing worth living for? I'm a broken man, I'm scared of everything, and my life is pointless corporate dronage. I can't imagine a future for myself and plan to kill myself in 4 years, giving myself the cha be to maybe find a reason to go on.
>>
>>50436222
Step away from the internet and stop falling for epib 'redpills', if a woman likes you she won't care if you've got body problems, same way with if you find a woman you really like you'll not care how she looks either, unless you're incredibly shallow.

That said you'll never have casual one night stands, because those are 100% about looks.
>>
>>50436368
Planning to kill yourself so far out sounds like you don't actually want to do it. Get therapy.
>>
>>50436368
>and plan to kill myself in 4 years
why wait? you might as well get it over with if you're going to do it. you obviously don't care what will happen to the people close to you when you off yourself so don't use them as an excuse

everyone is a corporate drone, you're not special. don't look to external things for meaning, make your own. go see a therapist and get some hobbies. or don't, I don't give a shit what you do so long as you stop attentionwhoring here
>>
>>50436368
Bipolar fag here,
>diagnosed at 15
>only started medication 2 years ago
How to get through low episodes is to do the following
>simply tasks and rewards
>strong self talk
>any and all progress is good and you must force the traitorous brain to believe so
>negative reinforcement promotes bad behavior, avoid doing it
>if you fight suicidal urges more than 9 times a day you should consider looking up books on cognitive behavior therapy and other forms of therapy
> if you have money go to therapy
>medication is the very last option
>>
>>50436368
>my life is pointless corporate dronage
Look at this fucking King with his job and being able to function in society.

Get off your high horse, stop thinking of yourself and understand that others have far worse problems than you, when you get that mindset, maybe you'll start owning your problems and lose the fucking weight.
>>
>>50436368
>having mental health problems
Pathetic. I bet you drink too.
>>
>>50436368
>he has a desk job
look at this guy over here with his air conditioning. Must be nice
>>
>>50436466
No AC at my hellhole hotbox warehouse either. This year I've got way less blubber insulation though. I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>50436368
I lift in hopes of getting a nice gf and overall health. I’ve been a fatty for all my 24 years
>>
>>50436368
Go to therapy you absolute retard. The fact that you have a stable job is enough to prove me you're not that bad. Planning your suicide is fucking stupid, if you really want to die you should do it right now. The fact you're not doing it means you really don't wanna do it (the reasons don't matter).

You're not special and neither are your problems, grow the fuck up
>>
>>50436501
>lifting for THOTs
>>
File: 1551678781745.jpg (162 KB, 1057x1317)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
im hungry bois
>>
>>50435778
Also they were mini tortillas homemade.
>>
>>50436577
I'm not hungry, but I want to eat. I hate my retarded brain. I'll keep drinking water.
>>
File: 1553559746188.gif (47 KB, 429x410)
47 KB
47 KB GIF
>>50436368
Fuck you. You've got a job, which means you're mentally stable enough to interact with people, and dedicated not to quit said job. You're going to kill yourself in '4 years'? No you're not. 4 years down the line you're fat worthless ass is going to be telling yourself the same thing.

Everyone has problems. I've got so much social anxiety that I can't go food shopping for longer than 20 minutes without a panic attack, and that's with medication. Do I bitch about it? No, do I use it an excuse as to why I can't stop stuffing burgers down my fat throat? No.

People are worse off than me, and worse off than you. You're sitting there in your pile of lard having a pity party, while owning all the problems and solutions to fixing yourself. What's the excuse, bullied at school maybe? Can't lose weight because Chad slapped you around? Whatever helps you keep stuffing that hole with meat amirite?

You've got a job. Scared of everything? Fuck off. Put down the donut and lose some weight. Change your shitty shallow mindset that is wallowing in your own personal problems. Maybe try doing something for someone else for a change.

This thread is for helping people but I think the best help for you is to either change your terrible mindset or grow a pair and put a barrel to your head.
>>
>>50436053
>>50436003
>>50435970

I did not count my calories for today but I didn't snack at all, I also just came back from jogging.
A friend jumped into the jogging thing with me so we are both committing to losing weight. It makes it a bit easier (I still felt like I was gonna die on the last lap but I managed)
/blog
>>
>>50428147

whats the best workout for eventually building aesthetic gains. go easy on me cuz im a newfag, and yea ive read the sticky. im a fatty whos currently doing keto and intermittent fasting.
>>
>>50436877
starting squats
>>
>>50428157
1 ice block
6 mint slices
2 monte carlos
2 cans of coke

This is the damage from spending one (1) night at my parents for game of thrones.

Allah deliver me from the next few episodes.
>>
>>50436916
>for game of thrones
tell your parents that there's no point in watching anything past season 3 unless you're specifically watching just so you can bitch about it
>>
>>50436877
Whatever decent program will do. You're a noob after all. Go to r*ddit (yeah I know, fuck off) and pick something easy and fast to do.
>>
>>50436926
They're boomers and this is their first exposure to new television, so they think it's great and are very impressed. They haven't caught up to the rest of us who only watch tv ironically so that we can complain about it later.

It's nice to spend time with them so I put up with it.
>>
>>50436926
season 4*

But yeah, watching the recent seasons makes me cringe so hard at times. The script is fucking retarded and something about the acting feels weird.
>>
How do you deal with the fitness blackpill?

>no matter how much weight you lose, you can't change the genetics of malformed bodily shape
>>
File: 1481545994045.jpg (76 KB, 561x598)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>50436938
>there are "people" out there who watch tv and unironically enjoy it
maybe you can go there a bit earlier and cook dinner for all of you so you aren't tempted to eat junk food

>>50436962
>reddit dwarf: the season
my biggest gripe with the new seasons is how retarded the logic is
also daenerys being fat after marching through a fucking desert
>>
>>50436976
You'll look better than being a fatass.
Done.
>>
>>50437069
True, but you'll still have the aftermath of being obese on you (hormones, skin, etc.)... forever and ever and ever
>>
what drinks are similar to beer but with less calories? i have some vodka but im a pussy and cant drink it without some soda. i could stop getting drunk but i have very little self control
>>
>>50437107
cum
>>
>>50437101
Still better than being a fatass. You'll probably never be a 9/10, but why complain about it and stay a 2/10 while you can crawl back to 5,6 or even 7 if you're lucky ?
>>
>>50437107
just have a zero sugar mixer
>>
>>50437107
If you're alcoholic, stop drinking.
If you're a drunkard like me and just enjoy getting drunk with mates on a regular basis, I found out than beer is usally better than any other drink, as I'll tend to drink way more alcohol by drinking vodka or whisky on the rock. You can also try San Peligrino and gin.
>>
I order burritos every time i work evening shifts because i dont like meal prep
>>
>>50437112
yum
>>50437178
like la croix or w/e?
>>50437180
yeah i'm always drinking with friends but i'm bad at turning it down. if you have any tips id be down to hear em. i'm also the opposite in that i end up drinking more beer because it's easier to get down.
>>
>After 8 months of strict dieting decide to have a cheat meal
>Get horrible allergic reaction, full body covered in hives.
>End up in the hospital for a whole day feeling like shit.
>I still get hives throughout the day
>Might take over a month to fully heal.

I'm never doing it again bros
>>
>>50437341
you'll definitely come back stronger than before because of this. get well soon.
>>
My fat free mass index is 18.7, what does this mean?
>>
>>50437319
If like me you just like the fact that you're holding a beer, just learn to discipline yourself to drink slowly. Like "one pint per 45min" or so. Will not protect you from that guy paying tequila shots to everyone, but it limits the dammages.
>>
>>50428157
I've been at a plateau for 5 months now.
>>
>>50437392
good shit. thanks, anon. i'll pace myself by adding in some glasses of water, too.
>>
Anyone here used the app Eat This Much?

Just downloaded it and it looks pretty good
>>
Rate my cheat day
>>
>>50437521
Cheat days are for losers.
>>
>>50436623
You seem to be forgetting that a person's only problem is their biggest problem. Which is why a person can have everything but still be annoyed by every little thing.
>>
>>50437521
Never gonna fucking make it.
>>
>>50437521
Why not have Halo Top instead?
>>
>>50435112
mommy
>>
>>50436623
absolutely fucking based poster. This is why i still come to these threads since October.
How long have you been here m8?
>>
>>50437521
Just get halo top you disgusting pig. Nobody here wants to see ice cream at all. Fuck off.
>>
>>50436979
I hate daenerys, and its not a le incel meme because I like arya and the queen of thorns, shes such an entitled cunt. jon has always, and will always be a cuck.
>>
>>50428157
I ate 1000 cal over my goal of 1500. I got in 12000 steps though, so hopefully that makes up for it.
>>
I'm starting to lose my mind over this fucking plateau. Three goddamned weeks now. I don't care anymore. I'm gonna do 48 hours fasts back to back until all that stubborn, disgusting fucking cunt fat is gone. Fuck I'm mad as HELL.
>>
>>50437833
>>50438225
based and halopilled
yeah they're loaded with chemicals and other poisonous shit but they're somehow delicious and one of them satisfies my ice cream tooth for 1-2 whole weeks

its a pact with the devil
>>
>>50429431
I lost 10 kg in my first 2 weeks of extreme diet and exercise, but mostly waterweight. The other 13 kg i lost in 1.5 months again, with less than 800 calories a day and also hiit workout and bodyweight exercise
>>
File: 1553894088423.png (187 KB, 272x348)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>191lb 7 days ago
>ate an an autistically accurate 1500 except for 1 day when I went for Korean bbq with friends
>191lb today

It's like that huh
>>
>>50438323
nigger dont worry about the number, just keep eating at a deficit and you'll eventually whoosh.
>>
>>50438382
>go out
>get drunk
>skip dinner
>empty your guts like a madman the next day
That's how I end up breaking through each fucking time
>>
File: 1537913753218.jpg (43 KB, 492x330)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Who else here /extremelystressed/ and/or /severelydepressed/?
I really don't want to drink this week because every time I do, I end up making ramen noodles or some other carb at like 2 AM.
Thankfully I can still make it to the gym tho. Started going again last week after a devoting too much time to school.
>>
lost 5 inches off my weight and 28lbs

we're gonna make it
>>
>>50438533
edit: 5 inches off my waist. sorry for my autism. I'm very excited.
>>
>>50438550
F U C K I N G ~ S O L I D ~ M 8

Tips and tricks? How did u do it?
>>
>>50438571
>>50438571
thank you! i'm really proud. I'm trying to get down to 130lbs (female, not skeletor man) and develop some muscle. I have a bit of a way to go but that weight loss was in roughly 12ish weeks.

tips:

- remove bread, pasta, rice and potatoes. zucchini, and cauliflower are your best friends.

- find an exercise that feels fun, and not exercise. if you have always wanted to try skate boarding because it looks fun, do it. as long as you're having fun and distracting yourself from the fact you're exercising.

- when you feel confident try running. i run for stamina and endurance. i can only run for maybe two minutes straight right now but thats better than the no minutes i could do 2 weeks ago.

- STRETCH or you will hurt.

- its okay to get bored of food. find ways to remove carbs or replace them with something.

- you will eat more if you remove carbs. carbs fill you up and make you full, zucchini noodles are pretty low calorie and fairly non filling so its okay. dont beat yourself up for another bowl of zoodle bolognaise.

- it is 100% totally okay to have a treat once a week. if you dont want to have a treat thats okay! but no one will shame you if you do.

- lastly, dont ever compare yourself to anyone else at the gym, or on a running track. compare yourself to your last workout.

I believe in you all. You can do it,
>>
>>50438677
not like exercise*

Basically, find a sport or activity that involves movement and upping your heart rate that's fun and doesnt make you wish you could go home
>>
Is 165 a decent goal weight for someone thats 5 foot 8? Currently 195
>>
>>50438677
Great advice! Will screen shot for reference.
Thanks and congrats on completing your goal.
>>
This is probably a question that's been asked a lot already, but I'm new and couldn't find an answer in the sticky so fuck it.
What's the best exercise for losing body fat guys?
I'm not some fat fuck (6'0" and sub 150lbs) and I'm not really interested in getting bigger, I just want visible abs again. What do?
>>
100.1kg Im so close to two digits
>>
>>50438786
unfortunately, you might have to go lower than that, I'm at 164(5'8) and I think I might have to go down to 150 before I start bulking, maybe even 145.
>>
>>50439239
eating less
>>
>>50439239
>sub 150 at 6'0
>no abs
you have to work your abs skelly, fucking skins gtfo my /fat/ REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>50428157
I've stalled after 10kgs of weight loss despite continuing to eat good and increasing my exercise, both weights and cardio for over a month now, I'm starting to lose faith.
>>
>>50437107
Hard liquor plus seltzer water. I use unflavored, but there's calorie-free stuff that has lemon lime, orange, etc.

>>50436368
>pointless corporate dronage
Until recently I worked for a large corporation, and I emphasize with how it can make you feel. Why don't you take the skills you have and apply them to an organization that aligns with your values and does some good in the world? Look into nonprofits, state government, federal government.
>>
>>50439482
I don't eat a lot as is, also that's not an exercise.
>>50439566
You underestimate how light a person can be while still having chub, also that's not a specific exercise.
So again, what's a good exercise for losing body fat? I'm asking because I want to be better. I want to make it right along with you guys.
>>
>>50438677
How tall are you?
>>
>>50439632
I feel you, I’m not fat but I want to get rid of the flabbiness
>>
You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture, motivation, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in beginning of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr
>>
>>50439632
>So again, what's a good exercise for losing body fat?
there isn't one since exercise really doesn't burn that many calories
tldr, eat less and work out regularly with cardio of your choice and lifting
>>
3lbs to go until I hit overweight BMI. 55lbs down so far, 60 more to go.

We’re all gonna make it
>>
File: lol.jpg (188 KB, 1504x2016)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Lost 17 lbs, I want to bulk so bad...
>>
>>50439953
nice ceps
>>
Less than 3 month. AMA.
>>
>>50439399
99.7kg now. I broke the 100kg line
>>
>>50440122
Why do you think losing 6kg a month is somehow good? Enjoy being a skinnyfat DYEL

Also, having loose skin when you only lost about 17kg isn't something to be proud about
>>
>>50440194
It’s ok sweetheart, you will do it as well.
There’s no loose skin btw.
>>
>>50440194
t. losing that safe 1kg/month
>>
>>50439967
thanks m8tey, post body
>>
>>50435261
Keep it up, we're rooting for you
>>
>>50438220
>How long have you been here m8?
Only a month.
>>
>>50428147
>down to 80kg
>tfw 10 kg or so from bring attractive
>tfw I'll have to suffer to get there.

why does weight loss have to be so slow? Even with huge deficits you can't do more than 1 kilo/week. That's like 10 weeks min, 15-20 weeks realistically, so almost 4 months. I'm willing to suffer more for less time but apparently this isn't an option.
>>
New Thread

>>50440923
>>50440923
>>50440923

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.