[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 26cxtfu1f9921.jpg (82 KB, 824x808)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>1.89m/6'2+
>natty
>made some of the greatest workout tracks
Is Gucci... Dare I say it... /ourguy/?
>>
>>50422250
THEY CALL ME BARBERSHOP GUWOP CUZ ALL I DO IS CUT THE TOP
>>
Who calls themselves Gucci? Fuckin niggers man.
>>
absolutely true, all hails /ourguy/
>>
>>50422250
>He's a nigger with a face tattoo

No
>>
File: gravel.jpg (82 KB, 655x380)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>50422250

Nope.
Gonna get shot at next Negro rappers' funeral.

>escape slavery and chains ; use first paycheck to buy gold chains
>>
>>50422313
If Gucci were to promise you $1 Million a year for life if you put their company name in your artist name, would you do it? He’s just a smart businessman.
>>
>>50422399
Winning the lottery makes one an entrepreneur by that logic.
>>
>>50422250
"To all my haters GUWOP means Get, Ur, Weight, Up, Pussy".... quite possibly
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1052x844)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
Best gucci album for lifting, go:
>>
>>50422298
MILLION HERE, MILLION THERE, MULTI MILLIONAIRE LA FLARE
>>
>>50422444
Underrated
>>
>>50422250
>>50422313
Hail /ourguy/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9kJJ9yhXNc

I was pretty impressed by how fit he got after being a fat piece of shit
>>
>>50422250
Gucci Mane is based and redpilled beyond comprehension. Seriously, I’m compiling the below links to prove it.

Gucci decks a woman who tried to take the spotlight from him and spits on him when he shoves her out of the way (it was his performance idk why she was there)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IpF4FGNFaz8

Gucci Mane on sauce (which is what we are all trying to obtain in some form, it’s what the fucking incel posters here need)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g0-F88c6Hrk

Song: I’m da shit, bitch
I used this and still do to remind myself that I, anon, am the shit
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1xAOzbmSWA
>>
>>50423661
I forgot my pic

But anyways Gucci Mane is incredibly based and redpilled. When he hit rock bottom he was still making more money than most people and ended up using the time to get off drugs and into fitness. Now he advocates for fitness as an outlet.
>>
>>50422250
>ice cream face tattoo
Gucci Mane is beyond redpilled.
>>
>>50422781
When he got clean he changed it to “god unity wealth opportunity power”. I like the original better although both essentially mean the same thing
>>
>>50422399
Is Gucci paying Gucci Mane to keep the name? Shit I’m no jew but I’m gonna pretend to be one and call myself abrocombie and Fitch Mane
>>
>>50423708
supposedly it has nothing to do with the company
https://andything.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/the-mysterious-origin-of-gucci-manes-name/
>>
File: tucker huh.gif (2.34 MB, 554x506)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB GIF
>>50423661
How the fuck do you listen to this shit?
>>
>>50422250
FOUR BITCHES ARE TRYING TO SWALLOW THIS I FEEL LIKE IM FIGHTING AN OCTOPUS
>>
>>50423765
>not listening to and having a love for all genres of music as an art form
Try this one
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x05CjbQsoDw
>>
I met Gucci and told him about 4chan. He cut me off and asked if I “ever look at that fitness board” without me having mentioned it. Gucci could quite literally be /our guy/
>>
File: 1551125142332.jpg (120 KB, 1242x808)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>American Depravity Class, Subspecies Africanus
>Random tattoos make him look like a chipotle bag
>"muh money, muh dick, etc"; it's poetry

Yes indeed he really is red pilled and not at all a proto-human psy-op who lip syncs lyrics written by corporate advertisers.
>>
His work ethic is inspirational, but off the lean his music has become trash.
>>
>>50423788
interesting to hear gucci be introspective
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmFa3xNzPk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7zqah5784
PR songs
>>
>>50422250
Rap is pretty redpilled about a variety of topics, and because of black privilege is socially acceptable to listen to.

Don't get me wrong, I'd generally rather listen to something like martial industrial - but rap is pretty redpilled and gives off a certain machismo, the dirtier the better.
>>
>>50423805
This would be amazing if proved
>>
File: 1521489899350.jpg (56 KB, 740x493)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
>>50424125
How the fuck can something that literally extols the carrots on the end of the blue pilled stick be considered red pilled? JFC guys it's literally a corporate product designed to keep n/wiggers fantasizing about "getting to the top", where "the top" is "muh money".

Ever hear a fucking popular rap song about living outside of the context of material wealth as the ultimate sign of success?
>>
>>50424156
Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Debord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.
>>
>>50424164
>claims to have read Sartre
>comes from american slave class
>"exploits street culture to become a millionaire"
>keeps his fellow man shackled to capitalist dreams
>apparently took Baudrillard and Debord as all bugbois and NPCs do--"muh license to cynicism"
>apparently missed Sartre explaining that, in order for the individual to be free, all must be free
>weak minded egoist shill
>>
Gucci Mane is so fucking based that it's beyond comprehension

He literally had a John Wick like shoot out at a club after some nogs tried to do some julius caesar like assasination attempt on him and when he got arrested he got set free for self defense
>>
>>50424307
>"some nogs"
>implying
>>
>>50424307
>According to witness accounts given to Mane's lawyer, Dennis Scheib, Mane was visiting a female friend on the night of the shooting when five men — three of them dressed in all black — stormed into the apartment. The unidentified armed men threatened to shoot the rapper, punched him in the mouth and pistol whipped his friend. Scheib said the witnesses heard a scuffle and gunshots and saw the men flee the apartment, with one asking another, "Are you hit?"

Holy fucking kino
>>
Abandoning this thread, GL wiggers
>>
>>50424373
>gets attacked by 5 men while unarmed
>one if then pistol whips a woman and then threatens gucci
>somehow manages to subdue him and steal his gun
>shoots and kills one of them as they flee

This is like out of a Steven Seagal film
>>
>>50424419
And he buried him behind a school
>>
>>50423788
Not him but that does kinda suck. I wouldn't turn it off if my friend really wanted to listen to it and put it on while driving or something. But apart from that scenario I'd never willingly listen to it
>>
>>50423788
I fucking hate rap music safe for one and it's not Enemamen either.
>>
>>50423819
This.
>>
>>50424307
>And them everybody clapped.
>>
>>50423528
Mr Zone 6
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT6D1RFwLBQ
>>
He ruins the best song he has lol (ZEZE)
>>
>>
>>50423528
TRAP BACK DAWG
>>
>>50423661
>Sauce is confidence. Meat is the people around you who give you false confidence (no meat just sauce). You can sprinkle sauce to others. You aren't born with confidence, you learn it (becoming seasoned). You can become over confident and lose your humility (getting lost in the sauce). You don't need money to be confident. The sauce gets you money but getting lost in the sauce will get you caught up.
Kinda makes sense
>>
File: 20190415_112748~2.jpg (725 KB, 1541x2400)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>>50422250
He's my favourite rapper! I got a hundred song playlist on Spotify with just his songs. Also based guwop poster.

>>50423528
Trap house 3 if you want some old guwop or droptopwop if you want something new. Also El gato is a bomb.

>>50423661
Based.

His book is kino, if you are a fan you should definetely read it.
>pic related
>>
>>50422250

>I'm a murderer nigga, but I don't promote violence.
>>
>>50422250
Redpill me on Waka Flocka Flame
>>
>>50426744
He lit.
Shit rapper but doesn't pretend it isn't the case. Basically, he'd be up your alley if you enjoyed Finally Rich.
>>
>>50422389
>hey guise get it, CHAINS and then CHAINS haha dumb blacks
>>
>>50423708
kek
>>
>>50424202
Satre is fucking shit and you should feel fucking shit. Pick up a man's philosophy you weak bitch.
>>
>>50423765
with my ears
>>
>>50424202
>>50426849
>unironically reading the metaphysics of armchair philosophers who haven't accomplished a single thing
Yea that's pretty fucking retarded m8
I don't need to read the 1000th iteration of what exactly the "will" is or listen to endless bitching about vocabulary
Philosophy went to shit post-stoics with the exception of some Germans
>>
>>50422250
He still looks like shit. The tattoos give him faux definition.
>>
>>50422399
Smart business? Just sold your services as a walking billboard / ad spinner for life.
>>
>>50424162
Look up high for hours by J. Cole.
He addresses the hypocrisy that Obama showed in office, the hypocrisy of empire building and war crimes the US committed, he even contemplates how a real revolution should take place in all of us(proles need to wake the fuck up) because once you get to the top human nature corrupts.
>>
>>50426484
Yeah dude. It’s spot on actually. In short, those of us who struggle with confidence or social anxiety or getting girls or whatever the fuck just need to get out and experience life. I’m sure Gucci Mane went through a period where he didn’t know how to talk to women. He did say he had to acquire his sauce. But the dude had sauce by the time he was 20, he was out selling crack at like 14 experiencing life. It’s just a matter of getting out and living life, dealing with life and people.
>>
>>50423528
trap god 2

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.