[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jerry.jpg (727 KB, 1944x2592)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
/fraud/ - you're gonna ask your retarded question and we're gonna call you a retard or just ignore it

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use http://steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

previously on "no I don't want to use google, answer my retarded shit": >>50359727
>>
Did my first tren inject yesterday. Here we go boys.
>>
File: -2019-04-12-at-18.41.jpg (132 KB, 600x742)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Sup faggots. Summing is coming, i hope you blubber necks already start cutting
>>
>>50394293
Hey MasT, have you found a way to mitigate your cruise acne yet? I'm getting it too and don't know what to do to get rid of it.
Also, what's your favorite stuff to do in Amsterdam? I'm flying over there for work.
>>
>>50394363
salicylic acid+Ketokonzle* shampoo. Mix them together and rub on affected area and let it sit for 10min. Do it on and after inject days and once in-between.
>>
File: Stroopwafels_01.jpg (173 KB, 1024x1024)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>50394363
It's always hard, but ai/keto shampoo def helps. I am also taking mt2 to mask some of it. Shit is really god-tier

I went there twice maybe, it's a shitty city full of cancerous tourists. But as a tourist it's different of course. Depends what you like to do. Def eat some stroopwafels tho
>>
my hyper wage cucking is paying off guys, just got a call that i got a promotion (moving to different department in same company, 1 level up) it's all coming together. thanks for amphetamines for getting me thru all this bullshit. amen
>>
>>50394548
Congrats brother.
>>
>>50394548
Good for you JM. Are you back on the juice yet?

come back to the discord
>>
>>50394460
>>50394412
Thanks, I'll look into that.

Stroopwafel is definitely on my list already, next to tompoes. I'll be checking out the Anne Frank house for sure, and probably the Reijksmuseum. Maybe another art museum, too.
>>
>>50394569
no and no, gf not pregnant yet and got tons of work. working between 11 and 14 hours a day on weekdays and another 6-10 hours on the weekend. going to sleep now so i can work tomorrow from home during the morning

>>50394565
thanks man, God is good, all the time, Praise Master Jesus, Praise God, sacrifice to win, suffer to prevail, do or die etc
>>
>>50394363
>>50394412
>>50394460
>>50394583
or dont be a retard and just take accutane
>>
>>50394641
Says the retard.
>>
File: 1554224560486.gif (938 KB, 320x209)
938 KB
938 KB GIF
Yesterday I was doing bench press and asked for a spot to some oldfag. After my set he corrects my form and tells me to try it his way. Long story short it turns out he is an ex-bodybuilder. He showed me pictures of him on his phone from 17 to 26 years old. Absolutely mad lad with physique that would turn any sane man gay in 0.1 seconds, though now he looks dyel.

Goes on to tell me that he's been seeing me train and that I train in a bodybuilding manner which he likes and points out that the weights don't matter, only the muscle contraction. Tells me I have godlike proportions to build a wide chest and that if he would be to take me under his wing he could transform me into the hulk.

Later when he shows the pictures of him on stage he says that drugs are bad and that he is supposedly natty but obviously at 110kg ish lean he wasnt. I'm actually in my second week of my first cycle but I didn't tell him. I want this guy to teach me everything there is and be like a mentor figure cuz he knows his shit. The problem is: how do tell him that I am already doing steroids or are at least open to the idea of taking them. I'm afraid he won't talk to me again it I say it because he will either deny he took steroids to make himself look superior or that he is afraid that I will somehow let people know he took em.

He will be on the gym this monday. We didn't schedule anything but I wanna work out with him and talk some more and maybe lead to coffee at his place or something. I don't wanna go Chris Hansen mode or make him think I want him to take me in the ass. This source of knowledge is so precious to me and I don't wanna blow this opportunity to get a wise ex-bodybuilder coach.

TLDR: ex-bodybuilder who potentially could coach me in my gym took steroids but claims he never took em and I am on steroids but are afraid to tell him. How do I let him know I don't mind taking steroids to reach my goal as it is part of bodybuilding and the both of us know this?
>>
>>50394779
theres is nothing to know about steroids. Its literally 1+1
>>
>>50394779
why?

just take the mentoring and ignore the elephant in the room. nothing steroids wise has to be discussed while he's training you.
>>
>>50394641
You cannot donate on tane fucking brainlet
>>
>>50394849
>>50394866

this, steroids are just like fuel to a car, it wont work without it but it's up to you to drive the car the best way you can
>>
>>50394849
Well I think there's always more to learn about steroids otherwise we wouldn't have a 300 reply /fraud/ everyday.
But steroids aside, let's say he would only teach me about bodybuilding: he still claims natty and I am still on steroids. I am afraid that if I tell I am on roids he'll be scared to keep in contact with me to maintain his ex "natty" bodybuilder status.

I want to let him notice that my ambitions reach further than the natural limit and he
should agree because natty bodybuilding doesn't exist. But he might lie about being natty and say he don't want to talk to a steroid user when I tell him I pin.

How do I let him notice I am open to taking steroids for the art of bodybuilding while protecting his fake natty status. And rather, how should I convince him that his fake natty status is not in danger with me?
>>
>>50394866
You're probably right. Thanks anon
>>
>>50394949
>Well I think there's always more to learn about steroids otherwise we wouldn't have a 300 reply /fraud/ everyday.

"Before I learned the art, a punch was just a punch, and a kick, just a kick.
After I learned the art, a punch was no longer a punch, a kick, no longer a kick.
Now that I understand the art, a punch is just a punch and a kick is just a kick."
-- Bruce Lee
>>
>>50394894
Why not? I do it all the time
>>
>>50394293
What a dyel faggot you are.
Pussy
>>
>>50394949
really there isnt
test, deca, tren, mast, dbol, anadrol are the only wortwhile steroids, there's only so many ways you can stack and dose them.

the end.
>>
>>50395017
Because it hurts the receiver fucking dumb ass.

>>50395051
Say that to my fucking face faggot.
>>
>>50395169
i only take 10mg per day. Dont think that would cause problems.
>>
>>50395000
Great quote. I guess I'm in the second stage then. I may have the knowledge to know what they can do but lack the experience of to know what they will do. Time will eventually teach me.
Thank you for everyone that answered. I'll ignore the elephant in the room and who knows maybe it will be the norm of bodybuilding one day, as it should be.
Blessed be your gains anons. Good night.
>>
Did crucy go all tard mode and boot all the inactive people from the discord so he could post his waifu again or something?
>>
>>50395493
>>
>>50395557
holy fuck >>50395517 that's a bad one
>>
>>50394210
Powerlifter here. Im reaching the point where it gets incredibly hard to stay lean while getting bigger/stronger.
What’s the best roids to take to increase strengtth while minimizing fat gain that ISNT Tren?

>inb4 diet

Yeah yeah
Seriously though
>>
>>50396094
>powerlifter
>stay lean
pick another hobby
>>
>>50396194
>>
>>50396331
They simply added copious amounts of tren to their blasts
>>
>>50394210
>reddit link
Yeah, fuck off.
>>
File: fox.jpg (45 KB, 352x395)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>50394210
Please tell me that guy in the photo isn't juicing.
>>
>>50396625
newfaFF
>>
Can you guys post some pictures of dicks? Thanks.
>>
>>50397182
>this guy is just stalking the thread
Hello, yikes department?
>>
Coming back to the darkside after years away. Have there been any big changes to post cycle? Do people still use hcg?
>>
>>50397671
if only there was a wiki for this shit
>>
>>50397671

Na, we all bnc now. There is no point on steroids if you are going to stop them.
>>
>>50397712
I'm old as shit and Karen left me. I can't use Reddit. Maybe I don't need post because I'll just blast until I die
>>
anyone tried ace083 or any myostatin inhibitors? what are your thoughts on the subject?
>>
Being on 1 g of week per week and my nipples aren’t itchy. I am not currently taking any AI.

Am I blessed?
>>
>>50398018
For how long
>>
>>50398668

Almost three weeks. All long Estheres
>>
One guy passed away at a gym. He was taking 4 ml of 1g nandrolone. He was using veterinary drugs for cows.

He was using deca at 4000 mg per week.

Why did he die?
>>
>>50399049
it might have been the deca powder he was injecting into his muscle
>>
>>50399106
i lied you can actually fit 1.5ml of guaiacol into a 10ml vial of deca dosed at 1000mg/ml
>>
>>50399106

The drug that he was using was made for cow and horses weight gainer; and every single 1 ml contains 1 g of nandrolone equals to 1000 mg.
>>
>>50399146
do you understand how volume works
>>
>>50399146
The most deca you could get into 1ml would be about 600 tops and it would be basically all solvent and even then I would expect it to crash constantly.
It would be like pinning acid.
>>
File: 1555080948644.jpg (88 KB, 480x480)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
So I read that using estrogen can bring forward female characteristics in the body, but also that it will make you fat and irrationally angry. Does this also apply to women where there is already alot of estrogen present? Are the big breasted girls basicy full of estrogen? (Yes I'm serious and no I am not a transgender or "trap")
>>
File: doubleking1.jpg (68 KB, 500x500)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>300mg tren per week, feeling great, social and slight idgaf attitude, gets annoyed a bit easier when hearing bs
>up to 400 = prefers being alone, unemotional, focused, feeling good but gets easily pissed under the surface

What happens at higher doses for you guys? What would happen if I went to 1g?

I WANT TO GO DEEEEEEPER
>>
>>50400242
what is your question?
>>
im confused to if i should really stay with my gf or not. she's good to me, doesnt cost me a dime etc

but then again i feel i can do so much much better. i could get a better looking girl for sure, one with really nice tits too like my ex.

current gf is very average both face and body and she got really tiny tits with nipples like the top of my pinky fingers

i think back to all the women in my past and they all seem much more appealing, also i see women in the gym and in the street that all seem more appealing and obtainable with relative ease

what do?
>>
>>50401249

top list of women i miss all the time

>cameroonian gym honey
>miss fak, the african hooker from thailand
>girlfriend of miss fak who was tall, athletic, great rack and ass
>thai girl at the gym i banged a couple of times when hasband was out of the country
>nigerian dime piece hooker with slimfit body and juicy boobs
>in rare occasions also miss my ex baby mama with great face and boobs

what do?

do i really stick with my gf or follow my desires?
>>
>>50401249
Dump her, fuck thoths and look back at life with regret cause you hurt the only woman that ever truly loved you.
>>
>>50401271
lol yeah, good point, tough choices

she just got home and bought a lot of my favorite food stuff and bought me a new pair of shoes too (again, bought me already 3 other pair of shoes this year)

really i'd probably regret later if i dumped her

s m h

choices
>>
>>50401337
In all seriousness what mostly helped me in situations like this is meditate and see how you feel after. If you're left with a sense of love for your partner stay. If you are left with everything that is wrong with her in your head then leave.

Desire is a bitch and the grass will always be greener
>>
>>50401354
>Desire is a bitch and the grass will always be greener

that's true man, that's true

why are you so smart, are you yoda?
>>
>>50401354
This is retarded lmao.

Just live some time apart to see if you still think/care about her. You don;t know what you got until you lost it. So, try to live without her for some time. If you are doing better/don't miss her/don't care about her then you should dumb her.

It's the ultimate test

>>50401249
JM. Get back on the juice, go to monkey island and do your thing. You are wasting your time here.

How did you do on Tinder
>>
>>50401154
I look like a boy. If I take estrogen will I get more feminine features and would it stop my own estrogen production?
>>
>>50401570
>How did you do on Tinder

that's how i met the DIME PIECE FUCKING PERFECT CAMEROONIAN DIME PIECE GYM HONEY!!! she marveled at my jacked pics and didnt care much about my baldness (i do not hide that shit in my pics)

but overall i do pretty bad on tinder
>>
>>50401570
>JM. Get back on the juice, go to monkey island and do your thing. You are wasting your time here.

but my inner jew is growing in power, i am not actually too stingy to go on vacations or pay a nickel to a whore
>>
>>50401048
Medium doses: diamond hard boners, horny af, want to fuck or kill everyone, night sweats

High doses for long periods: I start getting infatuated with girls. I always want to fuck girls and tren and AAS in general amplify that, but high dose tren makes me catch feels and I can't explain it, night sweats

I don't get tren cough bad, even to the point where I was questioning if I got sold something else as tren but I get a mild tren cough occasionally. I have to use prami or caber, which both make me nauseous at the regular bber dose
>>
Holy shit this place is really dead without me. Are you guys getting ripped already.

>>50401624
Are you getting that hair tattoo?

>>50401646
So even if you plan to get another woman. How the fuck are you going to get it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE-xgPKXM-E

Calum is big again. That muscle memory and steroids combo is insane.

He even gained a mane. Mirin
>>
>>50401688
>So even if you plan to get another woman. How the fuck are you going to get it?

that's exactly it the battle between my inner jew and my inner nigger

jew wants me to wage cuck, hoard money, cut costs

nigger wants me to chill out, blow money on a fancy car, and pursue hot bitches regardless the cost
>>
>>50401724
I think you are overreacting. You can just make decent money while working 40 hours a week. This way you still have time for other stuff. Do you live to work or work to live?

Why do you need so much money anyway? You don't even buy that car or go on vacations. So where do you spend it on?
>>
>>50401748
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FnwuG06kRI

check out this guy, hilarious and keeps it real
>>
>>50401602
Yeah i think thats definetely possible. But you would have to do it for a longer period of time, and you cant stop. I mean, when i see men taking estrogen, they literally turn into women, facially.

Im not sure if it supresses your estrogen production. Estrogen is a "byproduct" of testosterone. Thats where its coming from in men, and i dont think women have different mechanisms than men. Just more enzymes that turn testosterone into estrogen.

Definetely try it out, but dont overdose on it. Dont take estrogen like men take testosterone. Try maybe raising your estrogen to double of what it is now, and see how it works for you.
Also for the love of god, stay slim. Estrogen doesnt really make you fat, but it makes you store water and fat in the places that make you more feminine and curvy.

I understand what you are trying to achieve, but you need to research this extensively because women taking estrogen to look more feminine is rather unheard of.
Your first step should be to find out what the best estrogen is for you. There are different kinds as far as i know. And i know for exmple that birth control overloads your body with a specific estrogen that makes your body think its pregnant. Thats not the type of estrogen you want.
Anyways, dig deep, search alot and make sure to find a reliable source.
Heck, maybe ask a female doc. She'll maybe be supportive
>>
>>50401775
Why do people care so much who is on steroids and who fucking not. BUTT THE UNREAL EXCEPTIONS!!!! JUST GRAB THE STEROIDS ALREADY AND INJECT IT Jesus

Just focus on your own miserable dyel body.
>>
>>50401688
fraud has been dying since last year. Sooner or later, real life takes over. Adulthood takes over. No fun, no free time, no excitement. Its only money, women, money, family and all that bullshit.
-rant
>>
>>50401826
lol i know but the guy in the video is HILARIOUS and is an ifbb pro juiced to the gils
>>
>>50401688
>Are you getting that hair tattoo?
maybe one day, it's not on my short list
>>
>>50401832
>fraud has been dying since last year. Sooner or later, real life takes over. Adulthood takes over. No fun, no free time, no excitement. Its only money, women, money, family and all that bullshit.

true
>>
>>50401821
thank you very much xx
>>
>>50401821
>>50401602
to correct myself. Your eggs produce estrogen and yes they get shutdown if you take estrogen orally.
>>
>>50394614

Won't having a kid seriously impact on fun stuff like juicing and spending time with your gf?
Idk I'd hate the fact my girlfriend was spending time she could be spending with me on some kid, let alone what it'd cost in money and my time
>>
>>50395169

Donors are anomymised surely? Even if they do trace it back you can just pull the normie 'oh I had no idea' card and I doubt a jury of normies would convict
>>
>>50401832
We just moved to a discord. Most of the trips already have that life.

>>50401851
Woman care about looks. So upgrade you looks to get more pussy

Steroids, plastic surgery, fixing hair etc etc

>>50401905
Yes you could kill them. That means first degree murder
>>
>>50401911
yeah you are right, but it gets worse the older you get.
Is the discord active? Can you give us a invite link?
>>
newfag here
i've been training like a dumb fuck the past 3 years and only went from super skelly to normal.
>age 20
>bf 14%
i was very recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes so now i have access to as much insulin as i want. can you guys direct me to some good reliable sources on how to use this stuff as i'm new to this
>>
>>50401911

What’s the link?
>>
>>50401873
I dont care about spending time with my gf, all i care about is having her cook and clean for me. hell i dont even care about sex with her.

better have a kid now before i am too old and infertile

then after i can just juice it up without worrying about fertility
>>
>>50401911
>Woman care about looks. So upgrade you looks to get more pussy
>Steroids, plastic surgery, fixing hair etc etc

yeah i'm just not entirely sold on the idea of hair tattoo and i know for a fact transplants are a meme despite your delusions about it
>>
decided to check in with my bros and it's sad to see the general in such a sad state. was gonna be an idiot and brag about how im on different hormones now but that just feels stupid but ill do it anyway.

>tfw no overly arrogant raging lunatic fraud bf to make fun of my now weak body and abuse me
>>
>>50401931
>>50401982
Only known trips can come. People post private shit there

Can't trust them doxxers

>>50402114
Just talk to a specialist once instead of reading those meme horror stories on the internet. Those are bitter balding men that want you keep from getting hair
>>
File: 4L_3ih28QhE.jpg (236 KB, 750x725)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>gym has needle disposal
>>
>>50402590
Based if true
>>
>>50402590
Why? Why would you inject in the gym? If you must inject at that time just inject at home before you go to the gym
>>
>>50402590
>>50403606
>>50402917

Mine does, too. It's for diabetics.
>>
>>50403626
Oh. k
>>
>>50394286
buckle up buttercup
>>
Been pinning for years been hearing a lot of shit about SARMS decided to check them out. Using RAD140 and cardarine I might start running RAD instead of DBOL in the future the only downside is the ramp up time of about 2 weeks. Cardarine feels like a much weaker EQ, but the price tag is appealing.
>>
>>50394286
>nb4 feeling like a god one week and the next in the shower crying for no fucking reason
>>
>>50400242
Please bend over and spread those butcheeks for me.
>>
File: DSC_2633.jpg (196 KB, 960x1280)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>50403793
Are you serious? My ass is as flat as a pillow and my shoulders wide like a boy. I only do bench press and horizontal press once a week. Would taking estrogen make my shoulders narrow and my hips and ass full?

Also creep lol
>>
File: DVtJMltWkAoDuwE.jpg (163 KB, 1008x1200)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>50403895
God has created you to become a /wheyfu/. Accept your destiny
>>
Quick question, am I a natty if I supplement vitamin d3 or take sun bathes? It's a hormone after all
>>
>>50394779
>I wanna work out with him and talk some more and maybe lead to coffee at his place or something

No homo
>>
File: squint.gif (843 KB, 446x232)
843 KB
843 KB GIF
>>50400242
>So I read that using estrogen can bring forward female characteristics in the body, but also that it will make you fat and irrationally angry.

>implying fat and irrational anger aren't already female characteristics
kek
>>
>>50404024
This is the perfect moment for you to learn that natural and unnatural doesn't exist. You came out of the womb as a fake natty because your mother was eating processed food during her pregnancy and your father's seed was synthesized from unnatural food. You never lose your natty card, you are unnatural in nature (no pun intended)
>>
Steroids are a modern form of Dues Ex cyborg arms and shit. Enhancing ourselves and transcending humanity.

In 100 years we will have fleshcucks complaining cyborg modified BULLS are fucking their gf.
>>
>>50404677
Use your knowledge to become a bio chemicus and invent a way to prevent aging and live for eternity. Mortalnatties mogged into oblivion.
>>
Lmao what the fuck this dude looks like his body is melting or something it’s so weird.
>>
join the discord retards.

https://discord.gg/D8zpCw7
>>
Ill just make this post and pretend like people care.
I've been off the roids for 3.5 months now. The body dismorphia reached a extent where it was seriously taking a toll on my mental and emotional well-being. Despite being accused of steroids everywhere i go, i wasnt satisfied with myself.
Sure, i only ever did a single blast in my life, and only done cruise doses since then. Unfortunately, hairloss is preventing me from running higher doses again, hecen i was "stuck".
I have to start from the beginning again. Im coming off for a good while now, to learn that its okay to be skinny. To be content with having a natural looking body. Ill focus on other things in my life (going to study computer science soon) and sort my life out for some time, save up money for a few important things i need to do.
Oh, and i'll also get my hair back. I refuse to go bald at my age (24 now), and i think im on a good path to actually accomplish that. I just need a bit of time.
When all that is done, i expect to come back to the roiding life in in maybe 1.5 or 2 years. Maybe, even 3, but it'll be soon.
There is nothing in life that gives me as much confidence and happiness as being a jacked motherfucker does. No money, no girl and no job gives me such a positive and happy outlook on life. The feeling and confidence i get from it is too precious to just let go of it.

I wish all the trips i have talked to in the last 2-3 years all the luck in the world. To the ones who are still here, and the ones who dont post anymore. To Nano, MasT, ESTP, bimbo and even crusader. And everyone else i cant remember their name right now, including all the anons who frequent fraud. Despite all the shitposting, it was always relaxing and funny to come to this thread. It honestly felt like "home", and even though we are just random internet people, i definetely shared alot of things with you guys.
It almost felt like we were friends. And maybe we could have been if we ever met in person.
>>
>>50400242
Estrogen is almost useless for genetic women unless you have pre-existing hormonal/gonadal issues. Maybe it'll help you be more consistently feminine over time but who's to say; this shit is so experimental because most women have no initiative and would never inject themselves with potentially dangerous hormones of their own volition.
>>
>>50405642
Imagine how miserable life would be staying this lean year round
>>
>>50405846
I don’t get it, if you did a full cycle and reached your natty potential and now come off you won’t be skinny you’ll be twice the size of the average natty.
>>
>>50402517
Invite me to it.
bundfalke@hotmail.de
>>
>>50406073
Thats what i just said anon. Im big enough to make everyone around me be convinced im roiding, yet im not happy with myself.
>>
>>50405846
I'm in my first cycle but these stories are always interesting to me. I guess it's true: you can inform the kids and they will remember, but they will not listen. I have to go there for myself in order to come back.

I wish you the best of luck with your study and your life.
>>
>>50405895
So it's a lost cause then? Could I promote my natural estrogen production through food or would it have unnoticable results?
>>50404228
>>50403963
>>50403793
>>50401867
>>50401821
I want to go to a doctor to see if it's still a possibility but otherwise thanks everyone for helping. Keep building your sexy bodies. I'll have mine one day.

Love xx
>>
>>50406487
>so its a lost cause then
Give it a go if you want, I'm no expert on the effects of estrogen on a genetic womans body but I know there are portential fertility issues involved as well as mental issues that can evolve down the line. Personally I think it would be better for you to focus on the suppression of androgens and try and increase e naturally instead, that's probably the real reason for your percieved lack of development, but keep in mind that past puberty there is only so much female hormones can do, unlike male hormones which are much stronger. >>50401821
This guy(?) knows what he's talking about
>>
>>50394210
>500mg/week
this means total dose for a week should be 500mg right? so 70mg a day?
>>
I just finished my last pin of the week. I’m currently taking 1g of gear per week. I’m not taking any AI because I don’t feel any itchy in my nipples.

What to do? The gear is not bad because my source has good reputation.
>>
>>50407235
250 every 3.5 days.
>>
>>50407374
ok thanks
planning on doing the 15 week novice cycle thats up on l.eddit
>>
>>50406285
Just stay lean dude, easy to do even as a natty since it’s 90% diet. A shredded guy will always look twice as muscular as a 15-20% bf guy twice his size.

You’ll probably look better than half the people on this thread.
>>
So, I just read the entire r*ddit link in the OP and i'm intrigued. After doing more research on my own I found a study that said those who took even 200mg - 350mg saw significant gains with low side effects. Does this mean if I were to just pin something like 40mg every day with nothing else i'd see pretty decent results with no side effects?

I'd like to give it a whirl but i'm not sure I want to pin 500mg/week from the get go.
>>
>>50407498
I look good, anon. I look better than 98% of the people around me.
Thats what it means to have body dismorphia. When females touch and mire your gains, men accuse you of steroids, and you are still not happy.
>>
100mg is going to shut you down as much as 500mg will.
40mg will literally do nothing.

side effects between 250mg and 500mg for a single cycle is trivial.
"significant" gains, compared to a natty yes. Shit gains considering the fact you are shutting down your own testosterone production
>>
Is 2-3lbs weight gain (while calipers measurements stay the same ) good on the first 2 weeks of test E only? Or should I up the calories?
>>
>>50408445
what do you mean, good?
If you get on test, you gain alot of weight in a short time because of glycogen and water.
Then it stagnates for a while
>>
>>50408463
Well first week I went from 170-178 and just figured what you said, I did front-loading, so I was on a gram my first week. Trying to monitor and minimkze fat gains.
>>
At what week do balls shrink? Being on gear Enanthate for 3 weeks and my balls have the same size.
>>
>>50394293
masT, how big are your arms?
>>
>>50407821

what's the difference between taking orals and injecting? apparently orals are horrible, but why exactly? isn't it exactly the same thing?
>>
>that guy on steroids on who can't 2/3/5/6
I hope you're not a weak roider.
>>
>>50408512
they never shrinked for me

>>50408558
your body and organs have to process oral steroids, which takes a big toll on them, exspecially the liver.
Also oral steroids are just oral steroids. They are not testosterone, which you need
>>
>>50407573
I'm doing 250mg Test E/wk for 10 weeks starting in 2 days. If you can wait 10 weeks I'll give you the results. If you can't wait that long you should either go to bodybuilding forums, /fraud/ included and ask people if they have experience with 250mg, otherwise just do 500mg.

Also keep in mind: if the study you found was the same that I found, it was on untrained people and men who were old of age with hypogonadism. So you can imagine the reaction of receiving Test was quite high.
>>
>>50407573
Do not take test if you don't workout consistently you idiot. At best it is a waste of money. At worst you end up with sides that will last the rest of your life for literally nothing.
>>
Just sharing this for the Dutchfags here, if there are any.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Loods2/videos
Not shilling but watch his Anabolenvlogs. Tons of good info.
>>
>>50408463
Moosey, come join discord. We have masT, ESTP, Chem, PC, 47, Canary, Nano, Trenboy and Triangle.

https://discord.gg/27zc8m
>>
Damn I’ve been lifting 7 days a week and had to take a day off finally from pure exhaustion and the next day my workout was 10x better than usual.

Rich panini said overtraining was a meme...
>>
>>50410190
you clearly undereat, did you not listen to the man?
>>
>>50410059
hahahaha you have nobody you fucking crybaby spineless bitch.
>>
I noticed mike mentzer had his clients rest 6 day after a workout is this legit. If I do 2-3 leg days and 1 upper body day a week am i undertraining?
>>
File: oh_shit.jpg (224 KB, 1333x800)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
Hi, created a thread earlier but nobody helped.

Can anyone explain my test results please. I had another today and will be seeing a specialist after the results are back.

If i have to take HRT will it be fore the rest of my life? will one dose/cycle fix whatevers wrong or does it have to be maintained now forever?

I'm 39, I dont take drugs or drink, and i havent ever had supplements etc in my life.

Only got back into lifting beginning of last year. used to lift in my 20s.

Also, is this the result of something normal, or is it probably 100% nut cancer.
>>
>>50410425
did someone get kicked?
>>
>>50410718
>>50410425
And here I was thinking you came back because you missed us :(
>>
What kind of split do you lads do while on cycle?
>>
>>50411232
Training doesn’t change when on cycle, just more volume.
>>
>>50410544
that's ridiculously low, "need TRT" level low. you're gonna see a specialist anyway and he's gonna answer all your question so that's a bit unnecessary but:

>If i have to take HRT will it be fore the rest of my life?
yup. testosterone injections shut down your natural production and you end up with only the exogenous (from the injections) in your body. it doesn't actually solve the underlying cause of WHY your test is low, it just avoids the problem completely.

but it's possible that there is a reason behind it, such as a tumor, and that could potentially be fixed. an attempt at a fix will probably the first step before you're actually put on TRT.

>Also, is this the result of something normal,
could be just going down from old age, could be a tumor, could be anything. the specialist will fill you in with actual information on that.
>>
am newbabby who just took their first shot of sustanon today. taking 250mg/month
anyone have any experience with it?
i feel like im already smellier than usual, but that's probably placebo.

let's see how it goes
>>
>>50410544
This is actually a picture of lowest T Ive ever seen man, its so low theres probably something medically wrong with you, but if not, your quality of life will probably increase hell of alot once you get on TRT. If you are experiencing fatigue, low libido, depression then its gonna help with those as well as make you more mentally alert and sharp. Anyway, make sure they check you out real good in case theres some disease, and if not, then its time to pin it to win it.
>>
>>50411370
>taking 250mg/month
moron

>>50411382
it's probably because of the units used. it's 170ng/dl, which is very low but probably not the lowest you've ever seen unless you just don't look at bloodwork that often.
>>
>>50411455
why ;_;
>>
>>50410059
Did you boot everyone else? It disappeared from my discord app the other day.
>>
What kind of doses have you lads done for a test prop tren ace cycle??
High test low tren?
Low test high tren?
Or kept the ratio the same?
Which did you feel you had better results on?
>>
File: 1535941070765.gif (1.85 MB, 500x280)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
>>50394210
Is grapeseed oil the best for injectables?
Is the stuff the pharm manufacturers use that inferior or is everyone pussies?
>>
>>50403626
Or heroin users.
>>
Does tren stop test production?
>>
>>50411338
>>50411382

Thanks for taking time to answer guys
>>
Is a good idea the combining of sarm and testosterone ester?
>>
>>50411370
Lmao what a retard

>>50411664
350 of each per week (50/day) is pretty good. No real sides over the 12ish weeks i ran it. Good cutting cycle, also used a bit of var
350 test / 700 tren was worse, got the usual tren sides and had to lower to 490 a week before dropping completely

>>50412373
Lmao what a retard

>>50412447
Lmao what a retard
>>
>tfw done pinning my normal eod dose + travel dose

13ml total and no tren cough or anything, feels good man, this week will be proper juicemode
>>
How is DHB rated? It seems like a stronger EQ but with primo/mast mixed in. Any of you /f/aggots had any experience with it?
>>
>>50410544
Go to a doc with this and get prescribed T. If it's too expensive or they won't do it then pin 125mg of test E once per week and get bloodwork done to see where your levels are at. You will need to pin for life.
>>
>>50394210
I’m 18 years old and my test levels aren’t that good for my age. Should I start injecting Test E or wait a year or two?
>>
>>50413071
You should take spironolactone plus estrogen and become a twink fuckboi.

Post body
>>
>>50413177
Lol gtfo nonce
>>
>>50413182
Come on, show us your dyel skinnyfat body, I need to cum to something feminine
>>
>>50413191
It’s not lower than the optimal but it’s not even close to 700 which pisses me off.
>>
Best drug to get shredded fast.
DNP is off the table for now.
Anavar or winstrol?
>>
srs question do you shave your ass to make it look more aesthetic?
>>
>>50410451
Tom Platz used to do legs twice a month. You can do this as long as the intensity per workout is batshit crazy. Most people can't do that so it's safer to split it up between multiple sessions per week.
>>
>>50413471
Diet

>>50413497
Wax

>>50413071
Should have started already. Stop looking for an excuse and just do it
>>
>>50413528
Fuck diet.
I want to be freaky shredded right now.
>>
>>50413540
Retard
>>
>>50413704
>I don't know
>I guess I'll just insult him rather then expose my retardation
K...thanks.
>>
>>50413723
Your welcome
>>
>>50413540
Do all the steroids you want. If your diet is shit you will look like shit.
Retard
>>
>>50413735
I know what to eat, I know how to eat, I know when to eat.
I want chemical assistance to speed up the process and want to know what is best.
>>
>>50413801
Dnp
Tren
Clen
Anavar or winstrol? Won't do too much on their own. Look better but not shred better
>>
Does anyone have experience with steroids in Vietnam? Staying there for a while.
>>
File: fraudd.png (10 KB, 604x152)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
can the anon who posted this please stand up
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
Especially the cam thot
>>
File: 1535311336942.jpg (32 KB, 422x422)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>50414307
>>50414298
>tripfagus
>no trip
>>
>>50410425
>Gets muted for like 6 hours while I slept for being an arrogant retard
>Decides that throwing a tantrum, leaving, revealing my private information and creating your own discord is a rational thing to do

Literal man child.
>>
File: okfaggott.jpg (214 KB, 1418x722)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>50413540
>shredded
>"Fuck diet."
>>
>>50414439
i dont think he doxed u bro
>>
>>50414466
Posting my private information in a public place when it is said in confidence in a private discord is a very childish thing to do.

Given this is the second time he's done this when he got buttblasted by me.
>>
>>50414439
Which discord is the real one with everybody?
>>
>>50414489
There are technically three discords.

One for old fraud which is impossible to get into, has the likes of Bimbo and Brick and whatever.

My discord which is currently closed off unless you can get another member to vouch for you, contains some old trips like masT, ESTP, Canary and Chem. Some nu-trips like myself, nano and the British cosplay trap.

The new discord is the one made my testify which I imagine has turned into an anon shitposting central.
>>
Y'all please make a new Discord or something but don't come back here.
>>
>>50414518
Send invite please.

suicider@tutamail.com
>>
>>50414298
Heh
>>
>>50413471
Tren and var.
>>
>>50414180
okay I am leaving the thread again. but to the poster in the picture there: I just wanna say that I'm glad things are starting to work out for you. I'm really sorry to hear about the suicide attempts, and I hope you're never in a place like that again. I love you, anon.
take care of yourself
>>
>>50414860

Post your friends tits
>>
>>50414180
>>50414860
I am convinced you posted that you muppet
>>
>>50394210
Not sure where to post but some people here seem to have good advice. On an 8wk cycle of Ostarine, Cardarine, and Nutrabol. What PCT should I take to cycle off? I dont want to go overboard but everything I've read says SARMS won't throw my system off but I want to be safe. Plan to have blood done before and after but no mini pct planned cause I don't know what to look for.
24;6foot;1 year; no pic
>>
Is an Arnold split but with Jeff's perfect workout series exercises a good idea to do on roids?
I like Jeff's thorough and athletic approach and combined with the Arnold split, and accelerated muscle recovery from the steroids, I believe it will have good results. It uses all the big lifts, but accompanies them with supplementary exercises to not create any imbalances. Can someone with more experience give me their opinion?
>>
I’m having a gyno flare up even though I haven’t touched gear in years. Will aromasin 12.5mg a day knock it on the head?
>>
>>50416591
you are a retard to take this much aromasin as a natty
>>
>>50416785
Half of that then?
>>
File: IMG_20190319_022326.jpg (30 KB, 638x602)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>50411455
>>50412608
please tell me why am I a retard, is it the dosage?
>>
>>50416891
yes. and if you mean you literally just do one injection of 250mg for the month you are a turbo mega retard
>>
>>50416831
i still think thats gonna crash you, but yeah try halph of it
>>
>>50416899
because it's too low? or too high?
>>
>>50416944
Its too infrequent you retard. Pin every 3.5 days, or atleast once per week.
The dose is too low too, unless you dont expect any gains from whatever the fuck you are doing
>>
>>50416967
th-thanks
>>
Does test u not calculate properly on steroid calc? The dosage + half-life doesn't seem to translate correctly
>>
ahhaha losers
>>
>>50417696
Based, this man knows what's up
>>
How real is the suppression/shutdown on oral only considering its only a 4wk cycle
>>
hey guys how do I join the discord started by corrie from brisbane???
>>
>tfw source only sells 300mg/ML test
>tfw doing 600mg weekly because easier to dose
Devilish gains. Is it normal to see effects just 6 pins in? 2x weekly
>>
>>50418683

I’m running 1g of gear per week and I don’t feel anything yet. Being on cycle for 3th week. Tomorrow starts my 4th week.
>>
>>50418719
What's your stack
>>
>>50418719
>>50418750
Bump
>>
Crusder's/Crucy's first name is Corry and he is from Brisbane
>>
>>50417678
Well? Can anyone confirm?
>>
Is it a bad idea to mix 2 different test e brands from 2 different sources, or should I buy some more of same brand from the same source
>>
>>50410059
lmao did you delete the channel you spastic
>>
>>50417678
>>50421146
The issue is that undecanoate's half-life is dependent on oil, which muscle you put it in, etc. From wiki:
>Its elimination half-life is 20.9 days and its mean residence time is 34.9 days in tea seed oil, while its elimination half-life is 33.9 days and its mean residence time is 36.0 days in castor oil
So 20 vs. 34 days from just these two oils, and im guessing your gear is in neither.
Just pin every two weeks, front load by pinning week 1 and week 2, and don't worry about it. Unless you're trying to do something crazy like switch over from Test C/E to U ?
>>
how do ya'll avoid gear accusations?

it's clear I'm on and will be working for a very large defense company soon and don't want to be tested or accused by coworkers and get blacklisted in industry.
>>
>>50422255
Humor and banter. Accuse them of being on steroids instead. Bonus points if they're tiny/female.
>>
>>50422279
My normal response is "chicken and rice" in a joking tone. I might just buy bigger suits to hide it better at the office.They interviewed my gf and asked about it but I still passed backgrounds so who knows maybe it was a general question and not targeted at me.
>>
>>50422255
"test me faggot" and then fail the drug test
>>
>>50415893
Another autist too scared of needles to do a proper cycle gets memed into sarms, and now has no idea how to come off. Christ

>>50416414
Anything is good. On roids you can do more volume than natty so do what you were doing before but more sets

>>50417262
Pinning 250mg of sust in a month is beyond stupid. Sust should be done ed/eod due to the shorter esters in it. A trt dose of test is 100-125mg / week for most people to be at NATTY test levels, and you want to do half of that for some reason?

>>50417678
Yeah steroid calc isnt the best for test u, and the half life is funky as the other anon said.
Look at the study mirrored here
>https://m.imgur.com/a/ECYhEXkn
In particular the test u graph near the end. Use that to judge your frontloading

>>50418354
>4 weeks
>oral only
Is iT bAd GuiSz?

>>50421574
Only thing is one source might have more pip if theyre a shit lab. Or that between brands they are slightly different dosages and not quite 250mg/ml. But the difference should be negligible. Your body doesn't care who's name is on the label
>>
>>50422371
That is not a normal question at all for DoD security clearances.
>>
Being on cycle made me paranoid as fuck about dying at any moment due a heart attack.

What to do bois?
>>
Anybody else feel that Mast makes their cock thicker? Even my gf noticed I've been thicker lately. Like even Cialis doesn't increase my girth. Feels good man
>>
>>50422958

Yeah mast makes penis bigger like 10%
>>
File: 1493530507094.jpg (58 KB, 658x523)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>50422708
I'm only following doctor's orders, is all. He did say after a while I can transition to 15 to 15 days and a higher dose though.
I don't know, maybe it's to avoid crashing it all onto my body at once?

... i have to confess, i should probably have mentioned from the start, I'm not exactly male too....
>>
About lifting. Is there any way to know if I am progressing or not? As I understood, DOMS isn't a reliable indicator. But what is then? I just want to know if I should change my exercises to be more efficient, or keep going as I started.
>>
File: 1555053088567.jpg (67 KB, 750x747)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>off roids for two months
>still some loose scrotum skin
what's the deal
>>
File: Snapchat-191573571.jpg (538 KB, 1386x2688)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>50423287
Follow a beginner program for 6 months or so. I recommend stronglifts 5x5. Don't stray from it at all. You'll figure out a lot about your body in that time frame. If you add exercises you add more variables you know nothing about, so just follow the program.
>posted body to show I've at least made gains
>yes I am short
>>
>>50423287
Are you getting bigger and lifting heavier month by month?
>>
Do you guys have suggestions for something I could get online?
I’m just looking for something relatively weak that could help me break out of my plateau and hopefully not make my acne worse than it is
>>
>>50422931
Get regular ECGs done and eat clean
Monitor blood pressure
Dont do roids

>>50423089
Well should have said that earlier, no idea about non-male use other than basic womens anavar stuff
Talk to your doctor about something other than sustanon anyway, like enanthate or cypionate esters for more stable blood levels

>>50423287
Can you lift heavier? More sets? More reps?

>>50423327
Your ballsack is meant to be wrinkly and loose
>>
>>50423569
have you ever taken steroids or do you just larp
>>
So does injection site matter
>>
>>50424107
Yes if you inject in any of the 4 forbidden zones (varies per person) you die instantly
>>
>>50423666
nothing he said indicates any kind of LARPing.
>>
>>50414439
>get called out for this faggy behavior
>deletes the channel because he can't handle the pressure

Literal man child.
>>
It seems like most people recommend Deca bulking and Tren for cutting. Why not chose Tren for bulking over deca? If Tren is more anabolic you should get superior gains right?
>>
>>50424498
Deca puts on more size, tren shines via its conditioning effects which are best utilized when shredding down.

You can bulk on tren if you want but don’t expect the scale to explode like the classic deca + dbol.
>>
>>50424186
yes it did
>>
>>50424528
>Deca puts on more size
As in actual lean mass or water?
>>
im on bpc, tb500, ghrp2, grp nodac, and mk667
my goddamn elbow better fuckin heal

>>50394210
What an aesthetic man
>>
>>50423666
>This is the current state of /fraud/
How is this larping?
>>
>>50424722
your ballsack looks completely different on steroids vs not on steroids, everything else he wrote was useless
>>
>>50424756
uhhh no? mine looks the same you freak.
>>
>>50401337

Masturbate rn and after nutting, think if you still want to break up with her. If yes, do it. If no, then it's just your dick doing the thinking.
>>
>>50422215
Thanks mate, that would be why, my job sometimes involves a bit of travelling so was planning ahead and working out what to do if I'm away for a week or two at a time, however for 1 week looks like front loading is just the way to go
>>
>>50425160
Are you trying to run cruise TRT levels or bridge a cycle over travel? Obviously getting to stable levels with a long ester takes time especially if you're pinning relatively frequently compared to the half-life, so it's better to just be on full time I guess. If you've cycled before and don't mind high E2 just front load 300-500 your first two weeks and then run your 200-250/2 weeks afterwards, and instead of asymptoting up you're asymptoting down, ya get me? (disclaimer: have never done this, YMMV)
>>
PCT after 8 week anavar cycle?
>>
>>50424756
Mine shrinks, but stays the same otherwise

Guess we found the LARPer

>>50425256
brainlet.png
>>
>>50424813
>>50425315
wrong
>>
God tier tip I discovered this morning:
If y'all are having PIP in your delts, put a tennis ball between a wall and your delt and roll it around.
>>
i can't stop making bad decisions on tren help me
>>
>>50418359
>>50420571
This is a real piece of shit thing to do, and you know it. Also gj trying to look like masT by posting the Danish version of crucy's name.

Fuck off out of the community, unfunny fucksock
>>
>>50424606
Not OP but my first cycle was Test/Deca/Dbol. Every single lift fucking shot up in numbers and my body got huge with it. Like people were calling me out constantly about it.

Currently on my second cycle of Tren. First was a bulk, this time I'm cutting. Even on the bulk, tren really didn't make my strength shoot up like it did with the Deca/Dbol combo. Deca just makes my joints feel so much better. I can do any lift with no issues. Tren fuels my aggression in the gym, but when it comes to actually lifting, my joints start giving me problems if I push it. Like OP said, Tren really shines in its inhibition of lipogenesis. I've been eating like shit on and off because of school and my 6 pack is still pretty visible. Definitely love the way I look. But my workout buddy who isn't juicing is marginally less strong than me.
>>
Is the "just one cycle will forever give you an advantage over natties due to more nuclei" meme true?
>>
>>50410544
Most Low-T men are at the border around 8-9 this is female levels of Testosterone your test is showing.

Get hormone work done as soon as possible.
>>
>>50426549
It's true but it's not what you're thinking it is. Say you've never picked up a weight up before, you will have 10 jars with each 5 strawberries inside. Each jar can hold 10 strawberries. Now you're working out and each jar gets more strawberries. Once you've reached 10 strawberries in 10 jar your body says "oh fuck we're full, we need more jars to hold more strawberries". So as you train your jars increase from 10 to 15, 20, 25 etc.
Now you get an injury and you lose all your strawberries because you cannot eat and train to maintain them. You will be back to square 1, however this time you have 25 jars instead of 10. If you have recovered from your injury and start training and eating like you used to, you will get back to your previous level faster because your body already has 25 jars to hold your strawberries.

So don't think that doing 1 cycle will let you permanently hold 5kg more muscle mass when you dont train and don't eat. Furthermore if you pass your natty limit while roiding and get off, you will return to your natty limit or under, but never over.
>>
>>50425214
It would be to bridge a cycle, it may not need to be done but am having a backup ready just incase, all my supply is enanthate at the moment though, I feel ya, thanks bro
>>
>>50394293
>>50394460
MasT, you know there’s someone larping as you in a discord?
>>
>>50394293
poverty car keys. mast pushing an 89 carolla wage cuucks when will they learn
>>
half way through my test tren mast cycle.. feeling overly emotional.. why am i turning into a bitch bros?
>>
Is master on Masteron
>>
File: 1555326399545.jpg (56 KB, 597x519)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
today is my last pin after 16 weeks on test e
i told myself i was going to pct
we'll see what happens in 2 weeks (or more likely, 3 days because i still have plenty of test left over)
wish me luck bros
>>
>>50427469
Only faggots like (you) use discord.
>>
>>50422744
Use of anabolic steroids absolutely is you LARPing faggot, even for the pussy ass Secret clearance you get when you enlist to boil potatoes and get yelled at by niggers in the military.
>>
Where UK boys get your needles? Ones on amazon cool?
>>
>>50403746
Yeah the other downside of Cardarine is being riddled with cancer, newfag.
>>
>>50427992
they dont got diabetics in the people's republic of cuckistan? you can't buy syringes and 25ga needles freely there and you call yourself a country?
>>
>>50427936
Today was my first pin of my first cycle 15 weeks test e.

How did you find it?
>>
>>50428240
10/10, would do it again. Make sure you drink a lot of water and watch your sodium intake because if you're anything like me and you get dehydrated or have too much salt, you'll get very puffy very quickly.

Get bloodwork done mid cycle too, just to make sure your AI is dialed in and all that good stuff. Good luck.
>>
File: oiujhygfrdsa.png (795 KB, 600x800)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
>>50394286
You'll be fucking trannies in no time, good luck tho.

So long as your bloodwork recovers back to being within normal limits, is there a reason not to BNC until you have reached your desired body? (inb4 dysmorphia) Isn't there a risk of LVH even on TRT doses?
>>
>>50427992
Exchangesupplies

Or if your area runs a needle exchange program you can get whatever you want for free.
>>
>>50428326
how was your weekend ccfc
>>
>>50428107
I can get them on amazon... Dunno if they're any good, I don't want to be buying dodgy needles
>>
Will 1 test cycle with PCT permanently reduce natural test production?
>>
>>50428905
no.
>>
>>50428905
yes.. but with time ill be back up to natty leveld
>>
>>50428905
There is no answer for that because this depends on the individual. You might aswell actually never recover after the cycle and fuck up your test production forever. You have to take this shit into consideration. It was said before and it has to be said again: do you have anything to lose? If the answer is no, go ahead and inject. In other case you should forget about steroids.
>>
>>50428954
>permanently
>yes
>with time ill be back up to natty leveld
>>
>>50405846
imagine juicing and being unironically concerned about your hair
oh lawdy
>>
>>50429048
only DHT deriatives fuck up your hair

you are good on tren
>>
>>50429073
Right...because you run tren without test
Test, which converts to DHT.
DHT which still causes you to go bald if prone.
>>
File: 12345.jpg (138 KB, 687x640)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>50429087
run the test low.

i always do low test high tren
>>
>>50397182
isn that one in the op pic?
>>
>>50428905
Nobody knows, everybody is different. Basically, you are playing Russian roulette with a 100,000 barrel gun, lel. You'll probably be fine but there is a distinct possibility that you could have irreversible consequences from doing this. Think carefully, bruh. (and then B&C until age 75)
>>
>>50429095
Is 150 test 450 tren too low of a dose or should I up the test
>>
>>50429349
im running 250test 400tren right now, on a bulk. nice lean gains all around, cobra physique is poppin

up the test a wee bit
>>
>>50394779
enjoy the gay sex, fag

nice u found out u got a thing for older dudes....
>>
Have any of you noticed increased facial hair growth while on tren or something similar?
>>
>>50429524
yes,
>>
daily reminder steroids are fuck you up for life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BeDsWMd3L0
>>
File: chulsoon.jpg (86 KB, 960x960)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>50429577
hes a retard lol

dont be a retard

its like driving a maserati are u gonna step on it and crash teh wall? yeah didnt think so. drive safe

dont be retarded like this faggot lmfao

keep coping natty with your 1kg a year gains
>>
File: CHUL-SOON-COVER-.jpg (482 KB, 700x963)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>50429593
i meant that faggot in the video, not chulsoon

chul soon is god
>>
Someone tell me how to acquire DNP.
>>
>>50429593
i'm not natty at all, altho i have been for the last 5 months trying to get my gf pregnant

it's brutal, shrinking to normal size people asking if i'm sick etc
>>
>>50429616
no source talk
>>
>>50429675
you are sick... in the head

https://m.imgur.com/a/k2Ibt
>>
Wanting to start a tren cycle but can’t find a caber source, is bromocriptine a bad alternative or am I good to go? I don’t think I’ll have side effects but better to be safe than sorry with prolactin.
>>
>>50414860
Thank you, ESTP. You are very based. I hope life is treating you better now.

Your words mean a lot to me and i will remember these words of encouragement for a long time to come. Truly made my whole month.
>>
>>50430611
also if u ever wanna hear cool stories about overcoming adversities in life, hit me up. I got a few. i don't have a throwaway email rn but can create one.
>>
it’s so easy to spot if someone’s on steroids just by how full they look. natty muscles always look pretty flat if they’re under 15% bodyfat.
>>
CRASHING THIS ESTROGEN

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: Download (10).jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>50431420
Not on my watch Bogdanoff
>>
>having erection issues on test/tren
>no amount of asin fixes the issue
just took my first ever dose of caber, hope I don't become a true degenerate from the dopamine receptor activation

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.