[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1547218663480.jpg (47 KB, 438x470)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
How do I gain weight as an ectomorph? I literally ate 2 burgers a day this whole week. Sometimes I feel jealous of shitty genetic people who gain weight very fast.
Pic unrelated
>>
Eat more you whiney little bitch
>>
>>50014104
Fuck off with this bullshit. I already eat like a pig and probably eat more than all the fat pigs, but still cannot gain any weight. You probably have shitty genetics and gain weight by eating single candy.
>>
Try 2 burgers for each meal everyday of the week and then you’ll gain weight
>>
>>50014040
Count your calories, you dumb piece of twat.
>>
>>50014040
count cals
>>
>>50014040
>2 burgers a day
that doesn't tell me anything and it seems like you're actually undereating
>>
>>50014117
Lol cunt

Youre either not eating enough or just eat trash food which your body doesnt use and you end up with expensive shit. Try hitting >3k cals by eating eggs, chicken, oats, rice, milk, veggies, etc., something that your body needs to digest properly and can take the nutrients off. If you eat 2 burgers a day (which together probably have less than 50 grams of protein) and the rest of the day eat nearly nothing or some stupid junk food you wont do any good.
Calories in calories out, simple as that. If you dont gain, eat more and eat real food. Stop being a skelly bitch and pissing off people trying to give you advice
>but I cant eat any more, I eat more than anyone else
>Its all genetics
>2 burgers per day for a week is a lot of food
>>
Count calories. Shakes are great for adding calories.
>>
>>50014040
>Sometimes I feel jealous of shitty genetic people who gain weight very fast.
looking like jubba the hut within a week is not fun (unless you're tall)

lots of meat, some fruits and veggies, gluten and protein powder specifically made for weight gain
>>
Even though this is blatantly a bait thread, skinnyfucks (and americans in general) usually dont chew their food enough for it to be fully digested by the time they shit it out, wasting calories and gainz
>>
>>50014040
I know that feel bro. You have to be very strict with your workouts (don't even think about skipping one day of gym) and try to eat many meals.

For me the best thing is egg whites, I eat 9 a day for lean gains.

Just eat a fucking lot but try to eat through the whole day, doing heavy meals is not worth it for our bodytype because most of it will come to waste.

Anyway, expect slow progress, you can perhaps gain 5 kg (without roiding) to be at your peak and it will be hard as fuck to maintain.

Personal advice, focus on reducing your Body Fat percentage, the best part of being ectomorph is that in less than 6 months you can get crazy aesthetics gains if you have low BFP.
>>
>>50014117
You're a waste of space. Have you ever worked out your Tdee and counted how many calories you actually consume in a week. I'd guess the answer is no.

Eat more
>>
>>50014040
2burgers was my appetizer for most meals when bulking. Eat more,faggot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.