[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMJX0xIWj-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X_xdd-fNKA
Do they work? When this guy was at a low body fat percentage, he looked like a young Johnny Depp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-tWBygK35E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlsTUlHduks
He even grew his jaw in his mid-20s, so the excuse of "puberty" or "aging" is out of the window.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsgyTDmSdiU
Have any of you guys tried this psycho shit and had some decent results? In theory this looks like it might work considering the jaw muscles aren't really worked on in the modern diet.
>>
>>50012047
wonder what he did in his past life to be a 12/10
>>
>>50012047
Imagine being as autistic as OP
>>
>>50012047
imagine thinking anyone will ever watch any of those videos to respond to your shitty lookism thread lmao
>>
>>50012181
He was probably a saint like Hitler.
>>
File: jpeg_discord.jpg (185 KB, 992x858)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>50012189
Shoo shoo tranny! Back to the discord!
>>
>>50012181
>past life

Pajeet go
>>
>>50012047
Only mewing works.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKKaHHz_gzw

Do what Dr. Mike Mew says if you plan to start:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLcnjH44-E
>>
>>50012047
So sucking dick will make me look like a male model.
>>
>>50012489
The opposite.
>>
>>50012579
licking ass then ?
>>
>>50012608
No, sucking dick will make your cheeks puffier.
>>
>>50012636
you said the opposite though
>>
>>50012764
female model then?
>>
>>50012764
>will make me look like a male model.
The opposite of this.
>>
>>50012784
>>50012790
im confused, the opposite of sucking dick is licking ass. what does that have to do with a female model ?
>>
>>50012047
You put makeup on an already very attractive man and the results are just ridiculous. This guy doesn't even look real, he's too perfect (no homo)
>>
>>50012884
Ignore that, what I tried to communicate is that sucking dick will make you uglier, which is the opposite of a male model.
>>
This guy roided to improve his face. Srs
>>
>>50013014
How do you know that?
>>
Is mewing supposed to make your lower jaw and chin advance or recede?

This is anecdotal but the majority of the time I mouth breathe due to having poor nasal passages. I'm 31 now and in the last couple years I've noticed that I'm slowly developing an overbite, and my chin has receded noticably in pictures. It fucking sucks and I want to figure out how to reverse this shit.

I'm not sure how mewing is supposed to make your lower jaw advance, or why people are claiming that the tongue "properly" belongs on the roof of the mouth. I was told by an orthodontist that I was "tongue thrusting" , or pushing my tongue against my front upper teeth, and that was creating the overbite. So it seems like keeping the tongue in the bottom of the mouth and thrusting against the lower teeth would be the best thing to advance your jawline.

Can someone explain how keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth is supposed to cause your lower jaw to move forward???
>>
>>50013184
I was confused about this too. I haven't been able to find a clear, concise video on the theory and practice of Mewing. Seems like a giant waste of time desu.
>>
>>50013214
Yeah, it feels like a scam except I'm having trouble discerning what these people gain from promoting it.
>>
>>50013184
>I'm not sure how mewing is supposed to make your lower jaw advance
Hard chewing (part of mewing) increases horizontal facial growth (including mandibular).
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/b82c/636cf1eb600eff326f2d6c1cf3089315099a.pdf
The tongue pushing against the roof of the mouth prevents the mandibular dental arch from narrowing due to cheek pressure. If you mouth breathe or don't have your teeth and lips lightly sealed, your face elongates vertically and horizontal growth is hindered.
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Primate-experiments-on-oral-respiration.-Harvold-Tomer/92bb372e8216f6c17533e2cdddfb6f4850926323

>or why people are claiming that the tongue "properly" belongs on the roof of the mouth.
The pressure the tongue creates pushes the teeth outwards, widening the dental arches and allowing the teeth to grow straight.
>So it seems like keeping the tongue in the bottom of the mouth and thrusting against the lower teeth would be the best thing to advance your jawline.
That will fuck up your teeth.

By the way, read this post >>50012399.
>>
I don’t believe in meeting for facial/bone growth, only for proper mouth and tongue positioning. But I can across this competitive eater Matt Stonie. I couldn’t find any sauce or a time line of this picture, so for all I know he could be like 16 in the first pic. But his competitive eating career started in 2003 when we was like 24

What do you guys think
>>
>>50012047
I mewed during a tren test mast cycle.
Face gains were unbelievable. Anyone cycling should be mewing too, because the gains just get intensified
>>
>>50013184
Tongue should be pushed up against the soft palate. So the back of your tongue, not the front you mongoloid
>>
>>50013543
you're retarded, he's fat in first pic, and the last 2 are just diffrent angles.
>>
>>50014651
No u
>>
When people say they "mewed" for face gains, do they mean chewing a ton of gum to exercise their mandibles, or do they mean doing everything they can to press the back of their tongue against the back roof of their mouth 24/7? I've heard both. Besides, wouldn't it be uncomfortable + make you look uncomfortable? How do you do it while carrying on with your day?
>>
Jaws can be exercised like any other muscle. Chewing more and harder will improve your jaw. Your cheeks have muscle too, that you want to be atrophied to not look like a baby and make your cheekbones be more pronounced. This should happen naturally unless you swallow like a literal baby. It's really easy to fix if you do.
Meme skull manipulation aside, these two play a major part in facial attractiveness and since they're just muscle, they follow the same basic rules other muscles do, and you can work on them.
>>
>>50014681
You shouldn't look strained while mewing if your tongue is in the proper position, if you make a habit of it it shouldn't take much effort
>>
>>50014791
Any good videos, diagrams, tips on how to do it? Also, do you do it at night as your falling asleep?
>>
>>50013543
does his jaw look normal to you in the last picture? of course not. he gave himself that by chewing all the time and it will atrophy when he stops chewing. if you look up bruxism you can see what it does to your jaw same thing
>pic related
>>
>>50014866
another one
>>
>>50014866
>>50014875
Those actually look terrible, no one would want this.

I have a problem of grinding and clenching my teeth when I sleep and I've never had any type of "facial gain". All it does is prematurely destroy your teeth.
>>
>>50013500
>Hard chewing (part of mewing) increases horizontal facial growth (including mandibular
See >>50015711

>The tongue pushing against the roof of the mouth prevents the mandibular dental arch from narrowing due to cheek pressure
I already wear a retainer at night that keeps my teeth in position.

>The pressure the tongue creates pushes the teeth outwards, widening the dental arches and allowing the teeth to grow straight.
Uh I'm pretty sure my teeth stopped growing when I was like 14.

>That will fuck up your teeth.
Not if that's where your tongue is "supposed" to be. Intentionally moving your tongue from its position at the bottom of the mouth is liable to fuck up your teeth.

You're just parroting the same pseudoscience from these videos. I can see now that this whole concept is a giant meme
>>
File: neil.gif (719 KB, 200x150)
719 KB
719 KB GIF
>>50013543
Holy fuck at that last pic.
>>
>>50014866
>gave himself that by chewing all the time
Yeah dude that would be the implication and reason for posting him in here... been clinching my teeth for like 2.5 years now, can definitely feel it in my massetter (idk if it’s bruxism or just hypertrophy) but can’t really see because I just ended a heavy bulk. Guess when I cut I’ll know
>>
>>50012181
That's handsome? This guy's eyes are fucking creepy.
>>
>>50015773
>You're just parroting the same pseudoscience from these videos. I can see now that this whole concept is a giant meme
Ok, retard, enjoy your mouth breather face. Everything you typed doesn't deny what I posted.
>>
File: Sean-OPry-400x600.jpg (47 KB, 400x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>50016113
i don't know really. did a quick google search and he has some killer eyes literally
>>
>>50014866
>>50013543

this isn't aesthetic. proof that chewing gives you a potato jaw
>>
>>50014791
https://the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeVo455xDqrLsq7vt7NLQ-g/videos

>Also, do you do it at night as your falling asleep?
24/7 except when talking or chewing.
>>
>>50015711
>no one would want this.
Only you.

>I have a problem of grinding and clenching my teeth when I sleep and I've never had any type of "facial gain".
Your anecdotal evidence doesn't deny the fact that it does.

>All it does is prematurely destroy your teeth.
The dental wear hard chewing creates is/was very common as early as childhood in societies with no malocclusion problems.
>>
>>50016113
Your opinion, they are objectively attractive.
>>
>>50016478
obvious jaw implants
>>
>>50016565
I don't know, but that's besides my point.
>>
>>50016328
Why not? Wide, large and defined jaws are objectively attractive.
>>
File: Eyelets BTFO.png (1.01 MB, 600x2000)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>50016113
>This guy's eyes are fucking creepy.
Cope.

I can tell you're an eyelet who hates on anyone with piercing blue eyes.
>>
>>50016282
Basic rational thinking denies what you posted. You're as bad as the morons that think they can make their dick bigger by pulling on it a lot.
>>
>>50016478
>Your anecdotal evidence doesn't deny the fact that it does.
My anecdotal evidence is stronger than your arbitrary claims

>>50016533
Your opinion is also subjective faggot
>>
>>50017689
>>50017708
Ok, retard.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
OP is dyel, masterashton is boss
>>
>>50017649
Not the one you were replying to

I honestly prefer the right for all except the bottom guy. I'm non white so I find them very intimidating. They remind me of a feral animal's eyes.
>>
>>50017649
>it's another 'straight guy thinks he knows what people want' episode
Most men don't want bony blonde bimbos, the "objective" 10/10, it's the same the other way around
>>
>>50017792
>Thin, beautiful blonde women aren't attractive. Let's all embrace fat acceptance. 300 lb feminists are the real beauties
This post belongs on tumblr.
>>
>>50017792
>>50017792
Yes, they do. Blonde is the most attractive hair color for women, thinness accentuates the hourglass shape and intelligence doesn't attract men. What he posted are men with masculine features, which are objectively the most attractive. You type like an ugly woman coping.
>>
Ok, so late stage mewing here. About 7 months rn. I need advice for perfection.

I have 1 side of the lower jaw that is not perfectly alined with upper jaw. Like the right side. How do I go about addressing this unilateral problem?

My upper pallete has basically expanded to where all teeth are visible in a smile. I've been doing the middle teeth alining method instead of the sides alining for mewing since the side method still had to address the overbite and did minimal for result.

Really happy with my results, 2 badly crooked teeth straightened out a lot. But I had to manually adjust the 2 teeth at first to even start mewing with middle teeth alined, it was worth. But I'm seriously lost at what to do for unilateral alinement. I don't really feel hard mews anymore and phycially can't overbite anymore. It's not horribly misalined for the that side, like 1-1.5mm. But I can't make any more progress besides waiting 2 more yrs for just general soft mew. Any good suggestions from those that past this?
>>
File: 1286845573902.jpg (39 KB, 640x427)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>50017784
>I'm non white so I find them very intimidating. They remind me of a feral animal's eyes.
>I'm non white I find them intimidating. They remind me of a feral animal's.
>I'm non white. a feral animal.
>>
File: mew1.gif (134 KB, 528x725)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>50012047
>mewing
nope. mewing is just another shitty forced meme.
>>
>>50017708
positive canthal tilt is objectively attractive you mouthbreathing retard
>>
>>50013184
Mew specifically states you're tongue is not supposed to be in contact with your front teeth, but it's supposed to be very close.
>>
>>50013262
Its not. It pushed my cheekbones out and expanded my airways.
>>
>>50016615
>>50014866
yes, large wide jaws.
Not bulbs on the sides of your face. Hideous.
>>
>>50019409
How did she get more jewish
>>
>>50021374
Those "bulbs" are masculine and therefore attractive.
>>
>>50021835
You must not understand what I am saying.
<--- does it look like he stuffed potatoes into
the corners of his mouth?

Now look again at >>50014866
There is a clear and distinct difference. It looks
weird and not at all natural, like a real jawline
>>
>>50016113
They are but women love that shit.
>>
>>50012248
kek
>>
>>50023096
>does it look like he stuffed potatoes into
the corners of his mouth?
lmao lookism is so complex. I genuinely feel sorry for him because after all that work it looks awkward as shit. Just very grateful that my dad is white desu.
>>
>>50012047
Holy shit these vids are cringemax
>>
>>50012047
what about just eating something really fibrous and chewing for a long time like celery?
>>
>>50023096
Yeah, I can see why you think they are overly developed.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.