[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1551526888602.gif (17 KB, 600x527)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>Who is /fat/ for?
For lazy roly poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the /fit/ sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
https://www.cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micro-nutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>walk, swim, or bike, just get moving.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

PREVIOUS THREAD:
>>49992005
>>
Remember, you can make it.
Dropped from 320 to 210 lbs in 9 months. I actually enjoyed shopping for new clothes.
>>
File: 1551625165797.jpg (61 KB, 300x300)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
All hail the bloat lord and confess!
>>
>>50003372
Nothing to confess today, bloater.
>>
>>50003372
Third day of fasting. Obsessing over chips and guac. I can imagine the mouthfeel and how the chips would crunch between my teeth. Please help.
>>
File: 1483542152023.jpg (21 KB, 505x550)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
guys i'm a little worried, i think i have fucked my hunger completely, it's like i'm not hungry at all. i have to basically force myself to eat something (like 500-800kcal), usually at around 2pm, and then i stay completely full until bedtime, no cravings or anything.

i mean it's great for the weightloss, i'm melting the fat away like crazy, but i'm almost at my gw and would like to eat at maintenance when i'm there.

so i guess my question is: is this just the result of long term intermittent fasting (with periods of OMAD) or do i have cancer or depression or something?
>>
Sorry if this comes as rude but would someone not want to try to be fit? I cant imagine my life right now if i didnt start losing weight and then started body building.
>>
I keep seeing cleansing systems that supposedly help with weightloss and general health improvements. Like I keep hearing about the Colorado cleanse but that sounds like hippy dippy bullshit.

Is there any truth to it or is it just not worth it?
>>
>>50003533
Are you actually fasting? How often?
I would just stick to OMAD until at target, then try to add another 500 cals throughout the day to maintain,
>>
>>50003587
yolo thought process.
2 minutes of mouth pleasure 3 or 4 times a day, every day is more valuable to some people than living an extra 15 or 20 years.
>>
Been making a lot of stir fry recently and it's a delicious alternative to just baking or pan frying chicken. Do you guys make any sauces to go along with it, or just dry rubs/seasoning?

I also want to reduce the amount of rice I'm eating and found shiritaki noodles. Does anyone have experience with them?
>>
>>50003533
boi-oi-oi-oing
>>
>>50003651
Fry the chicken or beef or whatever meat you use with low sodium salsa, stir around on med heat unit it thickens up.

Adds a great flavor, nice color and at very low cost price and calorie wise.
>>
>>50003587
Being /fit/ takes effort and self-control. Most fatties dont want to put the work in. But even tracking their food/caloric intake would be an eye opener for them
>>
>>50003533
I reached goal weight due to OMAD and am now on a bulk. What you do is reverse the process. You force yourself to eat two meals a day and then move up to three meals a day. You're using food as fuel now so you have to treat it like fuel.
>>
>>50003612
Cleanses are all bullshit.
>>
What are sensible ratios for macros?
>>
>>50003651
>do you make any sauces
onions sauce, sambal, and a bit of cornstarch makes a good stir fry sauce. oyster sauce is very strong so if you want to make something with that, use it sparingly or it'll ruin the dish
>>
>>50003761
5% protein 95% fat 0% carb
>>
For whoever uses myfitnesspal, there's a premium version link for those who don't want to pay an obnoxious amount per year that has all features unlocked:

https://www.happymod.com/calorie-counter-myfitnesspal-mod/com.myfitnesspal.android/
>>
>>50003807

My computer cannot run it it says. Unknown file type. Not sure if you posted the correct link, or need something else to make it work.
>>
>>50003761
0-0-0
get all your micronutrients from multivitamins, the body doesn't need food to live. just trust me
>>
>>50003372
I hate like 1400 calories worth of junk last night along with my usual meals. Somehow still down in weight.
>>
Im hovering around 400lbs.
6'1.

Ive been eating chicken breast and frozen veggies (beans, broccoli, cauliflour, carrots, etc) for about a month now. Also biking a couple miles on a stationary and hitting the heavy bag for a few rounds daily, if not, every other day.

If i just keep doing this, will the fat inevitably come off? I felt the results but havent really seen them yet and its disheartening.
>>
do those calorie tracking sites work accurately for teens too? Im trying to help my 15 year old brother lose atleast some weight. Mentioned him in last thread

any tips appreciated too
>>
>>50003911
yes but he should see a doctor beforehand

>>50003908
track your calories and the fat will come off
>>
File: 1376144005884.jpg (9 KB, 205x251)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>50003372
I ate one and a half large pizza on a weed induced hunger. Oh wait, I'm 75 kg so I don't care. Came to this thread only to tell you fat fucking bastards how much you disgust me.
>>
>coworker approaches me with an open box of donuts
>"No thank you"
>oh, come on, anon!
>"I appreciate the offer, but I really can't"
>that's bullshit, seriously, anon, come on
Christ, I wanted to explode. I shouldn't have to politely decline three fucking times for someone to stop offering my fat ass a donut, then watch them walk away rolling their eyes.
[nospoilersonfit]The donuts smelled fucking delicious too, fuck[/nospoilersonfit]
>>
>>50003911
>do those calorie tracking sites work accurately for teens too?
yes, but usually you don't want to put a teenager on a diet, unless they're like 300 pounds. The aim should be to maintain the weight while waiting for a growth spurt to hit.
Unless you want him to be a manlet of course.
>>
>>50003806
>>50003847
ANSWER ME FATS
>>
>>50003908
You need to actually count your calories. It's not that hard to rack up calories on a "healthy" food.
>>
>>50003908
Are you counting the calories you put into your body? Doing cardio and eating lean protein and veggies is great, but if you're over eating it's not gonna matter.
>>50003911
I don't think so, still in the swing of puberty and all that. Best advice is to help him eat better foods and stay away from junk. Or see a doctor.
>>
>>50003992
it's in both the sticky and the OP
>>
>>50003979
Bet you feel great now tho.

Resist temptation bro, we can do this.
>>
>>50003679
Never considered salsa. I'll be sure to give it a shot.

>>50003792
It's similar to what I make, except I use hoisin sauce and I add onions and -in my infinite wisdom - added some sugar too. In retrospect, the sugar is a waste. All it does is burn fast. I'll give the oyster sauce a go when I clear out the small amount of hoisin sauce I have left.
>>
>>50003961
>>50004008
>>50004023

Im not, BUT thats because my portion size is so small, Literally one (2 if im feeling edgy) chicken breasts and 2 or 3 cups of frozen veggies.

Maybe a coffee or some gum during the day. I really didnt think id have to count, but i suppose i will just to be sure.
>>
>>50004033
I know I did good. I didn't consider caving.
We're gonna make it, goblins be damned.
>>
>>50003979
For me, usually saying that I'm trying to lose weight is enough to get people to stop offering me whatever I'm trying to avoid.
>>
how come i am still gaining weight when im pretty much starving myself right now with only eating small lunch and some tiny dinner
>>
>>50004053
You should just count them. It hardly takes any time or effort, and it's a meaningful learning process. People tend to vastly underestimate their calories when they have no actual clue what the caloric value of what they're eating is. They also tend to forget what all they've eaten in a day if they're not used to tracking it. On top of that, the more weight you lose, the more careful you need to be to continue losing it down to an actual healthy weight. I find it hard to believe that you're 400lbs and now capable of effortlessly consuming such a restrictive diet for the long term, especially if you haven't been doing it long enough to actually see results yet. Your laziness is only going to fuck you over.
>>
>>50004074
lmao fatass nigga genes
>>
>>50004038
>i'll give the oyster sauce a go
it's not for everyone, i can't stand the stuff. i'd find a good stir fry recipe that uses it and halve the amount before you commit to it desu

>>50004053
get cronometer or mfp and just go for an 1800 a day diet. even if your diet is fine now, your tdee will decrease over time so it might not be viable in the future

also i'd learn to cook other stuff, you'll probably get bored at some point. stir fries are good and low calorie(if you don't fill up on rice) and you can use whole chicken in a lot of different soups

>>50004074
either water weight or you're not eating as little as you think you are
>>
>>50004059
Not in my case. Saying that gets me the "Really? You can't have one little [insert junk food item here]?" response.
>>
>>50004074
Obviously, you're not starving yourself if you're gaining weight. Reassess your TDEE and behaviour from the very beginning and be hon1est about every single step. Address any potential issues, like a faulty body scale or faulty calorie counting.
>>
>>50003983

He is currently 315ish pounds. He lives with our Mom right now and is not really eating healthily
>>
>>50004026
I have calculated the calories but I'm not seeing anything about protein:carbs:fat ratio. I'll use the default on these tracker thingies I guess.
>>
>>50004053
I'd still count them to be on the safe side of things.
>>
>>50004074
I would love you to detail the exact content of your tiny lunch and dinner. As well current stats.
>>
>>50004224
>i'm not seeing anything about macros
both of them say that macro ratios don't matter so long as you get enough protein
>>
>>50004212
>>50003911

>>50004212
is not me btw
>>
>Dropped from 140 kg to 128 kg thanks to keto
>felt fucking amazing, holy shit
>dropped out of keto due to moving to a different city and new place not yet having a kitchen
>old habits are back
>gf gets chubbier too now
>check my weight yesterday first time this year and probably in months
>fucking 143 kg
Kill me, /fit/. I failed all of you. I fucking suck. What the fuck.
>>
>>50004306
what have you learned
>>
>>50004306
>i stop doing something that's supposed to be a lifelong process
>now i'm paying the price
next time keep to your diet. not having a kitchen is no excuse, you can still count your calories
>>
>>50004100
Pretty tramatic life situation happened, so my drive and passion is at an all time high.
I ate a banana for breakfast just to take my multi with something, ill have a large double double coffee in 2 hours.

In 7 hours im going to eat 1 whole chicken breast and 2 cups frozen veggies.
Maybe an orange at night before i leave work if im feeling hungry.

Estimating is retarded, i know. But thats under 1000 cals, probably closer to 500. And im 400 lbs.

Hard to believe actually gives me more drive, so thanks for the tips.
Im going to get a scale this weekend my food.

>>50004113
Whats the best way to find out my TDEE numbers?
>>
>>50004059
Never tell anyone you're trying to lose weight. They don't see how much you lost, they see a fat ass. They will laugh at you. "Hehe, anon is trying to lose weight.. Lmao look at him, so fat, lets post him on social media"
>>
I'm a 240 lb fatfuck /fit/. I've always been fat and it really screwed up a lot of my school life. I got married last year and we started talking about having kids. I don't want to be a bad role model. I want to play with my kid. I don't want them to go through the same problems I did. I'm down 7.5 and I'll be here until I lose it all.
Thanks for reading my blog post.
>>
The best way to find out what your TDEE is is to read the OP
>>
>>50004357
>Whats the best way to find out my TDEE numbers?
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
you don't need bf% to use this but it's preferable. assuming some of your characteristics that's around 3400kcal per day.

>But thats under 1000 cals, probably closer to 500
>with a large double double, a banana, and a (presumably medium-size) chicken breast
"No."

also yeah, you should buy a scale. if you're interested in micronutrients, i'd use cronometer to track your food, otherwise just use mfp

>>50004399
liked and subscribed
talk with your wife about this and make an agreement to keep all junk food out of the house. just keep your potential kids in mind every time you think that having a burger would be ok
>>
>>50003354
Wow 9mo. I did 320 to 270 in the past 9mo and thought I crushed it. Fuck u buddy, I'll see u at 230 in 6mo :(
>>
>>50003845

I think it's for mobile devices only - if you have an android emulator for your pc it should work.
>>
File: IMG_20180221_200015.jpg (41 KB, 1023x574)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>50004384
If your self esteem is such shit that something like that occurring is a concern, you have bigger problems on your hands.
>>
>>50004357

That double double coffee alone has almost 300 calories. Drop all that sugary stuff and take your cofee black.

As for the rest: you are starving yourself. You are way too heavy to be eating so little. I know right now it feels like you have DRIVE and DETERMINATION, but motivation is not an infinite resource. Eventually you are going to be really hungry and the scale won't have miraculously dropped down 100 lbs in a week and you WILL fall down the wagon hard.

We've all made this kind of mistake before. Learn with other people's mistakes when you are given the chance instead of having to waste time with your own.
>>
File: 1550725396188.png (218 KB, 475x428)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>50004476
>sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Too brainlet for that site
>>
>>50004545
enter in height, weight, age, and gender
under the TDEE column in the middle of the page, there should be an average TDEE estimate

towards the bottom you can enter other stuff in but right now you shouldn't need that
>>
>>50004569
Caloric Intake Target is how much I can stuff my fat face, right?
>>
Fuck 99 days left until summer
>>
File: DSC_8482.jpg (171 KB, 550x362)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>50003651
Zuccinis are great for stirfrys as well, lots of mass, low on calories and everyone that I made try them loved them. Just dice them and stir fry a bit before adding the meat and onions and stuff.
>>
>>50004635
on the weight goal calculator row, you can enter in how much you want to lose per day, week, month, whatever.
the caloric intake target is what you should shoot for to hit that weight loss target.
it's recommended that you only lose up to 2lbs per week but i've been losing more so take that with a grain of salt. talk to your doctor about that
>>
>>50003978
How the fuck?
>>
>>50004059
>>50004384
In my experience its a lot better to just say "no thanks I'm trying to cut down on those" or like "I'm trying to eat healthier" or any variation of those over "trying to lose weight". They have no leg to stand on to make fun of you for the first ones because even HAES fatties agree that theres healthier and less healthier foods, so they literally cant say shit to you not wanting to eat shittier.
Mention you want to lose weight, however, and they will feel like its a personal stab to them that you feel like you're better than them for even trying and will shit on you to feel less worse at their lack of initiative.
>>
Family ate McDonalds

I ate chicken tortilla soup, homemade.

1.7lbs down since Monday
>>
>>50004727
>even HAES fatties agree that theres healthier and less healthier foods
No, they don't.
>>
File: W5RFvua.jpg (36 KB, 261x611)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>50004074
If you're actually eating right, then it can be just water or shit retention. Shit happens from time to time if you're measuring daily.
Refer to pic related, been eating the exact same stuff every day. Yesterday I had 200gr of radishes and havent had a good shit in like 2 days so it seems like I'm stuck, but I know in a couple of days I'll lose it all suddenly and the averages will be the same as always.
>>
>>50004657
Agreed, zucchinis are probably my favorite vegetable
>>
File: pepe1.png (311 KB, 2220x1294)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>50004771
hang in there, doin good man
>>
>>50004666
It's okay to binge once in a while as long as you don't make a habit of it AND if you're slim already.
>>
>>50004929
Not really but that's not what I was asking. I mean literally how the fuck did you manage to eat one and a half large pizzas...
>>
>>50003630
This. I knew it was bad for me but it was also instantaneous pleasure. Unlike getting fit which takes a hell of a long time in comparison. It still pisses me off that I could have gotten ripped years ago instead of wasting it on destroying my health long term for a few minutes of pleasure. But that's the human mind for you. Have stopped now though. I'm too old to pretend I'm gonna live forever and I want to be able to live life to the full and I can't do that while self conscious about myself.
>>
>>50003908
Yeah, unfortunately the majority of weight loss comes from putting down the fork fatty. Exercise accelerates weight loss but it's basically impossible on it's own if you don't control your diet because the weight you lose from an hour of intense heart-throbbing cardio can be undone in a 10 second snack right after.
So yeah, track what you're eating and make sure you limit yourself to the right amount of calories. Figure out how many calories you can eat while still maintaining a sustainable level of hunger and go with that. Be sure to push those boundaries as you practice discipline.
>>
>>50003978
>inb4 DYEL skinnyfat

You're a sick and disgusting human being, even for 4chan standards. Punching down on people who is making an effort to change... yikes
>>
>>50004771
Nice job anon. Family is having rotisserie chicken tonight, at least I can have that.
>>
File: 1506396296609.jpg (16 KB, 500x434)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
So I talked about this a few threads back, but I've been watching a lot of layne norton and about three months ago started reverse dieting and adding around 75 calories to my daily allotment every week. Now, 12 weeks later, and I have increased my previous maintenance calories from 2700 to 3600, and I'm still adding every week. I have so far lost 3.2 lbs (I'm 6'1, 214 lbs) and I no longer do much cardio, and I'm kind of freaked out that this is actually working, that I'm actively increasing my caloric intake and gaining zero weight. Have any other anons done this before? How high did you get your calories before putting on more weight? Layne norton says he has had guys get up to maintaining a lean body on 5000 calories a day, so I think I might try for that. I'll update again once I get to 4000 cals.
>>
>>50005403
What
>>
i see greek yogurt is really stressed here as a superb protein source, but its nasty as fuck. are there any flavors that make it bearable? things i can put in it maybe to make it non gag-able when i eat it?
>>
>>50005403
>How high did you get
Not as high as you.
>>
>>50005478
(frozen) fruit, whey, honey
>>
File: kashi.jpg (47 KB, 488x488)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>50005478
put a packet or two of stevia in it. adding in fruit like blackberries is highly recommended. if you have some extra calories for the meal add in some high protein granola, or better yet something like this sex in a box
>>
>>50005478
granola, vanilla whey, berries
yogurt is boring as fuck to me, i don't eat it very often
>>
>>50005185
People being so nice to fat fucking bastards such as yourself is why you ended up being a disgusting 400lb landwhale in the first place.
I hope you get mad and stay mad faggot. Anger is the ultimate motivator. Anger gets shit done. You should be angry at how fucking shitty a person you turned out to be and how all your friends and loved ones (if you didn't eat those too) sat by why you slowly ate yourself into a fat fucking prison and an early grave.
>>
>>50005478
No. Seriously, if you don't already kinda like it, nothing you add will save it. I've fucking tried. Even peanut butter can't save it. There are plenty of other foods you can eat.
>>
>>50005669
/fph/ is that way
>>50000239
>>
>>50003847
sorry but the /fast/ thread is two blocks down
>>
>>50005780
that was obviously a joke lad
>>
>>50005449
>>50005493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3gTGLulLnI&t=2s
educate yourselves
>>
>>50005826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DgomXtiJpM
educate yourself
>>
>>50004399
Dude yes! I'm 6ft 290lbs. My gf met met when I was at 315. I already know I'm gonna marry her and she wants kids. After growing up with unhealthy parents who sat around, I know I want to be better for future kids.

I used to be back down to 235 and can get myself to 200 by avoiding fast food and counting calories hard. Kids wont even be for a couple years but I know I need to start now. She's already finding good vegan meals and eating less, she just needs to workout with me which is the hardest step unfortunately.
>>
>>50005794
I thought so, that's why I replied jokingly :)
>>
File: 78945612.jpg (30 KB, 495x362)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE GFS
>>
>>50005940
I don't have one anon, we can be lonely together
>>
>>50004492
Guess you will have a better outcome in terms of loose skin. 50 pounds man - keep it up, you really crushed it!
>>
/swimbro/ here.
Put on a small band t-shirt today i bought a few months back for a goal. It's long/stretchy fabric, but it still fits and looks alright.

SW: 233 lbs
CW:194 lbs
>>
>>50005940
>tfw I just dumped my gf and I'm doing better than ever
Focus on yourself, my man.
>>
Does anyone else find that people constantly try to discourage you when you're trying to lose weight?

Whenever I say I'm lifting I'm constantly told it's dangerous to lift. When I say I'm dieting people tell me that I shouldn't be doing it or that I'm dieting incorrectly. I'm down to 76 kg from what was probably quite close to 100kg (5'8"), now I'm having people tell me that I should stop trying to lose weight because it would be dangerous to lose more. I'm just on the cusp of a healthy BMI and I'm getting negged constantly.
>>
File: 1546353017563.jpg (95 KB, 600x600)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Got shitposts in the face transformation thread a few days ago. I'm not even ugly I guess. Angry at myself to get offended by some anonymous retards on 4chan. I lost 100 pounds and I'm proud of this, still seeking validation by strangers. No self-confidence. Hopefully this is just a phase while I get used to my new look.
>>
>>50006119
just smile and say ok and continue doing what you're doing. they'll never stop so there's no point in arguing with them
>>
>>50006119
>Does anyone else find that people constantly try to discourage you when you're trying to lose weight?
No.
>>
>>50003869
Don't make a habit out of it. Stay strong.
>>
>>50003978
May the bloatloard haunt your dreams, scum.
>>
File: 1550096151879.png (174 KB, 673x861)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>went from 236 to 180 lbs in 6 months
>BMI is barely over 26
I'm almost there bros

>>50006119
>Does anyone else find that people constantly try to discourage you when you're trying to lose weight?
Literally everyone I talked with about my weight loss told me it was super great. Just thing with your head.
>>
>>50006167
What did you eat?
What were your daily routines?
>>
>>50006119
I've encountered a number of people like that, but it's not constant. Nowadays, I just avoid talking to anyone irl about my weight loss other than a couple supportive family members. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't have a debate about it with anyone who's interfering.
>>
>>50004053
Count. Everything. Even the oil you are using to cook. Be pessimistic with the numbers and always round up. 400 lbs is heart disease territory.
>>
>>50006201
1 cal olive oil mist is worth it for cooking. Easy way to knock 100kcal off a dish without affecting the taste much.
>>
>>50006183
>What did you eat?
not him but i've gone from 246 to 182 since October

>what were your routines
1xF fork putdowns
>>
>>50006119
To be honest, you're not too far from what your actual goal weight WITH MUSCLE should be. Now you just have to decide wether you want to cut more to bulk and lift later or making the deficit smaller now so you can start building muscle. There's people who argue for either way and I think they both have arguments for it.
But yeah, your goal shouldnt be to end up skinnyfat bro.
>>
File: 539813740421.jpg (12 KB, 252x200)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>50003372
Yesterday was my "cheat/fuckup" day. I ate most of a large pizza topped with chicken. But today I ate 2 Honey Buns and a Fudge Round because I'm stressed about Mircosoft charging me for a a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 that I didn't know that I had and thought I canceled. I'm 140$ in the hole now and may get both of my checking and savings accounts closed if I don't act fast. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>50004212
Try your best to help him. He'll waste his youth.
>>
>>50006235
I'm still cutting with a smaller deficit than I used to do, I'm trying to do 30-40% under BMR with 2g protein per kg body weight in the hopes of making some gains while still cutting.
>>
>>50006183
Something sweet plus sugarless coffee for breakfast
Meat (mostly chicken, turkey) or fish, eggs, a bit of bread, in general stuff with good proteins and low fats for launch
No dinner or almost no dinner, it's better to eat something small in the afternoon
Lots of vegetables and fruit in general
No snacks outside main meals
NO SUGARY DRINKS, LIKE FUCKS THOSE THINGS
Last month I also started to go running for 3-6 Kilometers every day (or at least 5 days a week), very early in the day before work/uni or late afternoon

In general you can eat a bit more once in a while, but only after some time you started, once you actually got used to the new diet and you know you won't just go back to the old habits if you break the rule once.
>>
>>50006289
Sounds like a good plan. Yeah, you'll definitely make some good noob gains even at a deficit, plus even just with lifting widening your shoulders and fixing your posture will make you look slimmer than any ammount of further cutting you could do at this point.
>>
File: 1541509350741.jpg (31 KB, 540x960)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Stuck to my diet plan but got hungry and ate a taco and nachos. Proceeded to make myself throw up the nachos

Help me
>>
>>50004306
That's what you get for following a meme diet instead of counting calories and developing normal eating habits.
Get back on the track anon. 140 kg is way to heavy. Start now.
>>
>>50006289
your eating 40% calories under your BMR? so your eating what like 1100 total cals a day? wut
>>
>>50006313
Oh yeah, also slowly masturbating once a day can actually be pretty decent to burn some extra calories. Just do it at the end of the day.
>>
>>50006119
When i visit my mom and dad they tell me to stop losing weight every time despite still being just beneath 200 lbs.

I find it just as annoying when people ask me for advice for weight loss and they tell me i'm wrong (but continue doing what they're doing)

Just ignore the gains goblins
>>
>>50006119
my mum thinks I have two states, normal and too thin
I get where she's coming from, she has to look at me as a fat fuck, and any deviation to this template will look off, unhealthy and unnatural
>>
>>50006378
Sorry tdee
>>
>>50004776
based and truthpilled
>>
This one autistic guy i see at the gym every time i'm there weighs himself with his backpack and clothes on. He tells me his weight every time i see him and he's always genuinely concerned about weightloss.

Yesterday he told me he got a gym membership to lift weights, i asked him when he was going to start bulking up and he told me he didn't need to do that to gain muscle.

>Meanwhile my body has transformed from the first time i've seen him.
>He ignores my advice every time

Who else here has to deal with /retard/?
>>
>>50006337
people often parrot "it's a lifestyle change, not a diet" and they're right, but it's infinitely easier said than done
you could have a thousand good days in a row and then squander it all in a matter of months because that dormant fatass is still there, and it's always gonna be there unless you're on-guard 24/7 for the rest of your life
>>
>>50005403
Stop sabotaging the fatties.
>>
>lose weight
>dick looks bigger in comparison
This is unironically the greatest pro about diet
>>
>>50005669
You seem to have serious anger problems anon. You think this is military motivation but you are just a faggot.
>>
>>50005478
>>50005706
Try lowfat quark. I eat it every morning with frozen berrys and fruit.
>>
>>50005863
>vegan
ngmi
>>
My -3 kilos a week turned into half a kilo a week. Quite depressing even when I know that most of the early gains were water.
>>
>>50006702
A pound a week is still good but you could douple that. Stay strong.
>>
File: 1511295971035.jpg (58 KB, 500x641)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
What happened to /FAST/? been gone a few days, and can no longer find the general. Starting a 2 week fast, lost 60 lbs to be able to enlist, now just want to get down 30 more lbs to 170 before I ship out for BMT in 2 months.
>>
>>50003978
How tall are you, son? Hope you are at least 6'0" or you are borderline overweight.
>>
>>50006722
Are you the retard worried about aesthetic+flappy skin when you're probably just going to get shot for a bunch of jews anyways? Fuck off
>>
>>50003372
Today at school cafeteria I ordered chicken with rice, but dude before me bought last portion of rice, so I had it with fries. I was so sad while eating it. Still regret it now. Please forgive me my father.
>>
>>50003978
Thank you for offending us. Without people like you we would be fat forever. You are doing us big favour.
>>
File: 1524602741094.jpg (27 KB, 335x280)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>50006745
>die for isreal
I'm enlisting to code, which means I'll end up being an IT help desk guy. Then after my 4 years I can get out and make double what I was making for a boring menial job so I can wageslave, lift, and cuddly my autistic gf til I get shot by the police doing a no knock warrant at the wrong address. Eat shit, faggot
>>
>>50006337
Don't go for bulimia anon, it will fuck up your throat and teeth. It sounds like you may be like me, and have a problem with binge eating. In my case, I'll eat something like tacos and then all I want is more of that flavor so I'll eat more or move on to nachos or something else. If you have foods like that, DO NOT KEEP THEM AVAILABLE. Maybe when you are in a better place health-wise, but not now. If you want tacos while you are dieting, go to a nice restaurant, (no fast food crap) and order a meal. It will probably be the only thing you eat that day, but once you eat the entree, you cannot go back and have more without seeing the waiter's disgust. Even that may not work. I especially find that the combination of fat, cheese and salt makes me want to stuff myself more than anything.
If you really want the flavors of tacos, saute some onions and peppers with powdered chipotle, ground cumin and paprika. Scramble some eggs into it (make an omelette if you feel fancy) and top with salsa. If you watch your calories you might be able to add some shredded cheese or sour cream if they are necessary. I eat that often and it satiates.
>>
>>50006722
>working for ZOG
nigger just take a page out of based Tim's book

also /fast/ has been 404'ing lately, no idea why
>>
>>50006867
Tis the fate of the numbered general.
>>
>30 lbs lost
>10 to go
>papa John's buy one get one free
Please talk me out of it, /fat/.
>>
@50007004
no. if you're going to do it then do it, why should anyone else care about your shit decisions
>>
>>50007004
Papa John's is shit tier pizza, also Papa John is a shit tier person.
Don't enable shitty people or their products
>>
>>50007004
No, do it yourself.
>>
>>50007026
Hello newfriend. Clic on the post number to reply instead of typing it.
Btw, as you are new, you must post your stats.
>>
>>50006555
tfw used to think i was a dicklet but after losing 80 lbs i realize im actually somewhat decent sized

definitely one of the best parts of weight loss, needs to be stressed more
>>
>>50006128
Show me your pics ill mire you
>>
<<7150
based (You) whore
>>
>>50006128
It's usually not what you post, it's how you post it.

I'm sure you look good, anon.
>>
>>50006128
Yeah, I was in that thread. You posted a shit angle and you looked like you just fasted and didnt go to the gym at all so your neck and shoulders looked tiny as fuck, so you were the posterchild of skinnyfat. Also the pagan necklace and glasses didnt help too much.
Go lift bro.
>>
>>50007026
welcome to 4chan. I've been here since 2004.
>>
>>50006616
I'm not going completely vegan but it's a good way to train my tastebuds or whatever to not always desire salty and fatty stuff all day.

Most likely I'm gonna wind up doing the pescitarian thing (or w/e the fish and veggies one is) with minimal bread and no dessert.
>>
@83
didn't ask

>>50007294
lacto-ovo and pescatarian are both decent. cheap too so long as you're not getting expensive fish
>>
>>50007322
Nope, all cod/salmon and swai when it shows up. Swordfish is surprisingly not even FDA approved although it's delicious. Don't do the expensive shit like halibut or walleye. Essentially whatever pops up for a good deal at walmart.
>>
I'm losing motivation.
I'm down from about 330 (~150kg) to 230 (~104kg), as of this morning, since October. I still have about 50 pounds to go (ideal weight 175, 80kg~).
But I just fucking want to chow down on a load of junk food and carbs. I know it'll be a bad idea but I'm getting cravings. I hope they pass soon.
I just want to post this here because I have no one else to speak to about my weight loss.
>>
File: IMG_20190314_171252.jpg (1.83 MB, 3264x2448)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
Woke up with random bruises above my waist on the left side. Very faint versions on my right side. Is this fat stretch marks? Is my liver dying? I'm worried bros
>>
whats the average dick size

and what size do you have to be so women dont laugh and want to fuck you multiple times
>>
>>50007369
they have bags of frozen catfish and tilapia that are usually cheaper per pound than 90/10 ground chuck so i usually grab those and blacken them when i feel like having fish

>>50007378
try to find some really savory recipes and eat about 500kcal below maintenance for a time. it'll help to alleviate some of the boredom until you feel ready to dive back into it

also 46kg is something to be proud of lad, congrats.
>>
File: 1550700200348.jpg (22 KB, 300x333)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
I need some fucking hobbies other than browsing the internet all day, holy fuck.

All I do is hit the gym after college, go home, cook food, browse the internet and sleep. The monotony of this lifestyle leads me to go out drinking with friends quite often, which hinders my progress. I like the socializing aspect, but it seems my only friends are just drinking buddies rather than true friends as we never hang out unless the activity is alcohol related.

I've tried reading, hiking (which I like but never have a full free day I can dedicate to it), astronomy, drawing. Am I just a retard that I can't pick something up and stick to it?
>>
>>50007408
5.5 inches and at least 7.
>>
>>50007420
how can the 2nd number be larger than the 1st

makes no sense man
>>
>>50007428
Have you ever met a woman?
>>
>>50007401
Those are stretch marks. You're gaining weight so quickly your skin is tearing to contain your fat. This is where the cells have pulled apart, causing minor internal bleeding. They scar, so you can treasure this mark forever.
>>
>>50007401
see a doctor

>>50007408
>average dick size
6.5"

>what do you need so women won't laugh
7 at the very least

you have to have at least a 7 incher and be a chad if you want a woman to be faithful to you
>>
>>50007418
>i've tried reading but it didn't stick
you aren't reading something you like then. do you like non-fiction, sci-fi, fantasy, something else? also get an e-reader or something with a shitty browser so your attention span won't be an issue

>hiking but i never have a free day
try to make some time one weekend a month and go hike. it's worth it. other outdoorsy stuff like fishing is a great time killer if you're looking for that, fishing especially

also i'd try to get into a club or something at uni and hope you can fix your autism by talking to normies
>>
>>50007378
Nice progress anon. You can be proud. Maybe time to spice up your diet a little. Moderately up your carbs, new recipes or some things like this.
>>
>>50007415
Have you had Swai? It's as cheap as tilapia without the soggy fish stick taste.
>>
>>50007408
I have a 5' dick and girls I've had sex with all say it must be at least 7 and some rumors of that even spread.
Girls cant measure for shit, and if you tell them that its big and then just behave like it is, they'll just go with it.
>>
>>50007532
I'm doing Keto and it's the only diet I've had success on, so I don't want to try and mess it up.
I'm autistic, so eating the same stuff everyday actually suits me.
>>
>>50007536
nah, i live in the middle of nowhere. they have catfish, tilapia, really shitty cod, and overpriced salmon. i've never had that much trouble out of tilapia
>>
>>50007418
I love to go fishing. You can try spinfishing, lots of walking involved.
>>
>>50007193
>>50007214
>>50007253
Thank you guys.
>>
>>50007541
im about 6.25 last time I measured, so i should be good I think then

ive also been told its big and had a woman that use to blow me to spread that to another woman so we're both in the clear my man, based us
>>
>>50007418
>Am I just a retard that I can't pick something up and stick to it?
Probably. In that you're probably continually distracted by a light internet dependency (compulsion but not addiction). It's interfered with a lot of hobbies I legitimately like, let alone the shit I'm trying to get started with.

My advice would be to unplug your router like half an hour after you get home. See how you pick stuff up after then, for a few days at least. Internet is pretty much just a mind-gains goblin if you're not using it to download info.
>>
File: 1549129155677.png (193 KB, 370x370)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>eat 1500 cal for 3 days
>expect my lifts to be shit
>progress on ohp
>1rm calculator says i've hit 1
>>
>>50006488
Post before and after
>>
what's a nice cardio routine to get with a lifting routine plan is to do 1 day of lifting 1 day of cardio alternating
>>
File: fuck.png (12 KB, 439x412)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>only one local gym that has anything in the way of squat racks and benches
>this pricing
Taking the piss, ey.
>>
>>50008205

Jesus fucking christ dude. My gym is 10 dollars a month, no sign on fee, and 24 hours.
>>
>>50008254
That's a pretty killer deal, man.
I guess this is what they call a captive market.
>>
File: 1552066888798.jpg (7 KB, 183x202)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Lost 30lbs real quick in like a month and a half with just fasting and some time at the gym. Now I've plateaued at 270lbs. How do I keep the ball rolling /fat/?
>>
>>50008268

Like no shit for that price you can do a home gym. I wouldnt bother with that place unless it has a pool, free exercise group sessions(my last gym at 16$ a month had this. I learned yoga. It was cool), and free massage chairs, just make your own gym

That is mind blowing. Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>50008205
They got free sausas & shit? My old apartment had a small gym and it was a $25 one-time fee, best gym deal I ever got. Too bad I had to move states.
>>
>>50008294
you're in starvation mode, you gotta start eating 1.5x your tdee to restart your metabolism then you'll see progress again

obviously that's bullshit, but you believed it didn't you? because you believe there's always a shortcut
well there isn't, start counting calories
>>
File: worthless hole.png (13 KB, 289x204)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>50008295
>Where the fuck do you live?
Small city in Australia. There's cheaper gyms, around $450 a year, but they're worthless. "1 badly maintained squat rack with 60 lbs worth of free weights" sorta deal.
I live in a shared shit apartment with an asshole landlord else I'd just be drilling shit to the walls and getting my own squat rack.

>>50008297
No idea, they've got plenty of "virtual spin cycle classes" though.
Spin cycle classes. Just peddle the wheels.
>>
At what weight is it safe to do leg focused exercises (squats, deadlifts,etc.)?
>>
>>50008364
>aussie

Well, I mean and I'm just throwing this out there. We could like, I don't know, get gay married or something and you can move to the US with me. I'll make you feel good for long enough where you start to actually love me. I would support you during your weight loss, and you would mine. We would stop each other from cheating, but we would giggle some days and have a cheat day ourselves while laying in bed watching your favorite movies for the Nth time. I wouldnt hold it against you, I just love hearing your laugh. For years we would just live in each other's warmth. Go on outings to the beach, to little villages. Just the countryside to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

I mean, that is an option, or you could just spend a ludicrous amount of money on a gym.
>>
File: 1550226679483.jpg (97 KB, 936x726)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>Wake up early because bud is taking me to guitar center
(He recently got a car, is enjoying driving, wanted a reason to, and I decided hey free ride why not)
>Head over check stuff out
>Breakfast was a 5 hour
>It's like 11:30
>getting antsy and a little dizzy
>Head out to go get food
>Live in Texas, always go to chicfila/whataburger because they're the fucking goat
>See there's a 5 guys near by
>buddy hasn't had it in forever
>I've never had it
>Walk inside
>see prices
>almost instantly walk out
>Fucking starving, pick up a regular fry and bacon cheeseburger for both of us
>Comes out to THIRTY FUCKING DOLLARS for two burg two fry
>Get it, get in car and head home
>Eat some fries in the car, pretty okay, too soft
>Get home, eat burg and it's horrific
>Tasteless patty of rubbery "meat"
>Tasteless, rubbery cheese
>Bacon only interrupts for a mere microsecond with a mild crunch and no flavor
>Mustard is the only hint I can find throughout the entire greasey, disgusting mess.
>Go to eat a fry
>Bone cold, wet and soggy
>Go enter it in to MFP
>1400 cal for the lot (only ate half the fry)
>30$ for an incredibly lack luster experience
Oh but it doesn't stop there
>Barely 30 minutes later I'm on the can shooting straight liquid out of my fucking ass at mach two
>Try to play guitar with bud, keep getting up to blast ass
>Literally 4 trips to the shitter, feel another one coming on as I type this

On the upside, I'm down three pounds from my heaviest this week.
>>
>>50008449
I'll consider it when I move close enough to Melbourne that taking it up the ass seems like a preferable alternative to dealing with those guys.
>>
think my -1k calorie run is coming to a close
it's disappointing but I think it's smarter for the long run to add more calories now than to plow ahead and involuntarily add a lot more later

regardless I'm already absolutely smashing my last good attempt to pieces
>>
>>50008526

Don't worry, my cute plump little aussie tater tot. Ill be the one who takes your girth, and as I do, I will be smiling amidst the tears.
>>
>lose a good bit of weight, moobs stick out farther than my stomach
this is what kills me every time
I lose weight, I eat well, I exercise, and this chest never goes away, it never gets smaller, it never does anything but stay there and stick out and I hate it, I fucking hate this.
>>
Tomorrow is weigh-in day. I hope to god I've lost some weight. Im going to use the gyms scales after my lifting as I feel they will be more accurate than my home ones.

>>50008872
Im having the exact same problem. I've been doing bench and because I already have fat my chest is sticking out more, though I have received compliments from a gym friend but I feel I looks silly with big pigeon breasts.
>>
/fat/. Might get laid soon. I'm 278lb 5'9 and she's pretty big as well. First time I'm gonna have sex. Is it awkward with fat people? Any advice?
>>
>>50008935
wear a condom, you can figure out the rest as it goes
>>
>>50006271
ask them for a refund
>>
>>50008935
bait
>>
>>50008872
>>50008892
If it's that annoying you could bind your moobs, though I wouldn't recommend doing it while lifting.
Well, they'll go away with enough patience anyways so eh.
>>
SW: 225
CW: 212

I am doing it anons. After getting to from 235 to 165 in 3 months with proper diet I was put in the psych ward (depressed and didnt sleep for a number of days) and was put on anti-psychs. I gained all my weight back in a matter of 5 months and am fighting to get back in shape. I slowly stopped taking the meds, and feel better.

Hope all of you reach all your goals :).
>>
>>50008935
Sex is pretty much almost always awkward for me.
But maybe it's just because of me.
>>
>>50008364
I read that as "uncut" prices
>>
>>50008973
225 is my (new) SW too. I'm 10lbs down after 3 weeks, but the 10 was lost in the first 2, this week I plateaued. Hopefully next week it budges again.
>>
I'm not *very* fat, I'd describe myself more as chubby.
But I have a feeling like my weight might impact the strength of my erections.

When I stand up or lay down, or generally have a "stretched out" body position, my erections are fine.
But if i sit down, it's almost like my belly fat is pressing on something inside my body, and that makes my erection weaker.

Is this possible or am i just imagining things?
>>
>>50009188
Who knows? Lose weight and do cardio. Your erections will be stronger.

In the summer, I ride my bike about 175 miles a week and I can use my dick to cut diamonds.
>>
>>50009188
Yes, I discovered that improving circulation really improved my erections. Like "a full inch better" improved.
>>
File: IMG_20190314_174852.jpg (1.07 MB, 3264x1386)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Weighed myself today fully clothed

I swear that I weigh 72.7 kg but pic related says I'm 73 kg (160 lb)

I need to be 70 kg, I'm currently 5'11 ft manlet.

Assuming I don't wear any clothes, I guess I would weigh around 72-71 kg (157-159 lb)

I know I'm fat but I almost feel I'm reaching my goal bros
>>
File: IMG_20190306_150042.jpg (1.32 MB, 2448x1582)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>50009311
This is pic from a week ago
>>
>>50009188
even if you are imagining things, there's no reason not to lose weight
>>
Boys pls rate my new routine

Tuesday - Swimming 1 hour
Wednesday - Olympic Lifting club 1 hr
Thursday - StrongLifts 5x5 1 hr
Friday - swimming 1hr
Saturday - Oly Lifting Club 90 mins
Sunday - StrongLifts 5x5 1hr
>>
>>50009638

3/10 at most. You are just focusing on glamor muscles not full body, you stick leg looking mother fucker.
>>
>>50009638
unrated/10
why not just do the stronglift program rather than add your own shit on top of it you retard
>>
File: 1502743590017.jpg (79 KB, 600x800)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>50009770
Stronglifts is all about legs you low IQ nigtard
>>
>>50009819

Nigga you stupid as hell thinkin that only thing you need. You ganna end up lookin like a pile a shit on 2 stilts you dumb motherfucker.

I bet you only do doggie style when you swim too you gay boy. Thinkin you buildin up a sweat but you only sweatin cuz you thinking of cock.
>>
>>50009843
I wish I could do doggie style when I swim. The farthest I've gone is the breast stroke which is second base.
>>
SW: 126
CW: 102
GW: 90ish

>>50003372

Was at 102 last week - best friends Stag do/Bachelor party was on Sat - went up to 105 through water weight.

Now at 102 today - his wedding is tomorrow.

These are the events I told myself I would drink at & not worry about calories. I know this is a long journey & I'm going to be successful afterwards but damn this is hard bros to not worry for two days.
>>
How much do I need to be able to squat to effectively perform a "fireman's carry"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGSl8cupnTk (skip the first 20 seconds, it's just the guy running for some reason)
>>
File: XnAuSxC[1].png (49 KB, 755x491)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
This was yesterday. Woke up this morning and weighed in at 181.8.

JUST
>>
going to bed hungry again
>>
>>50004771
Is this like a normal thing in America to just go with the whole family to McDonald's and eat dinner like how hard is it to just cook some fucking food at the house anon convince them to stop its not healthy
>>
>>50010072
Good job, mate.

>>50010045
Sodium and carbs retains water, it'll either drop off or stick around for a couple of weeks since hydration.
>>
File: 1322798589001.jpg (35 KB, 600x617)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>50010072
Drink 2-3 tsps of metamucil???
>>
>>50003372
Went over on my calories by 100. Made home made mashed potatoes and really wanted a second serving.
>>
>>50010216
You don't have to take >>50010045 seriously. He posts the same Cronometer diary pretending to bitch about what he ate almost every thread.
>>
>>50010039
Depends on who you are trying to carry.
>>
I haven't sinned for over 2 months, dropping weight like a mtfer and I hit the gym 6 times a week PPLx2. I am gonna make it bros. Stay strong.
>>
I haven’t lost a pound in 3 weeks. This wouldn’t bother me so much if my mental /fit/ness was in check, but all I want is to drink myself halfway to death again. Putting so much work in to see negligible results feels like I’m just failing at another thing
>>
>>50010814
>like a MTFer
are they known for that?
>>
>>50010955
Maintenance is also progress. Replace a grain somewhere with peas or some shit like that, or maybe walk 20mins a day or something. If you're super fat you really don't know what struggling to lose weight feels like.
>>
>>50009843
Lmao projecting won't get the thoughts off your mind faggot
>>
File: 1508269000903.png (97 KB, 689x473)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
I've been doing OMAD and I haven't shit in 5 days

Am I gonna die Bros?
>>
>>50011229
>responds hours later

Bitch you so slow even the DMV asked u to speed up.
>>
File: 1532098737002.png (763 KB, 800x800)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
>>50011243
>>50011229

Oh shit you just got CLAPPED on son
>>
>>50011241
it'll come at some point
i've been shitting peas lately
>>
>>50011243
My life doesnt revolve around the internet like you fatso, I have stuff to do
>>
>>50003313
>greentext down
>>
>try cook my own rice
>attempt 1 i cooked way too fucking much and made a soggy, crunchy mess somehow
>attempt 2 I cooked it for slightly too long, and somehow it's cold after like 2 minutes before I'm even half way done, even though I cooked it for like 10 mins but the recipe said 18-20

i'm gonna buy a rice cooker this is bullshit
>>
>>50011546
2 dl of water for every 1 dl of rice and it magically comes out just perfect
>>
>>50011546
I don't know why people have so much trouble with rice, literally just use 2:1 water to rice ratio and cook covered on low after bringing to a boil

longer you leave it on the drier it is
>>
>>50003372
Hail up
Ate some slices of reuben pizza plus a beer. Thats all I had today so I'm still feeling loose. No problems. Still cuttin'
>>
File: 1551975037218.gif (23 KB, 112x112)
23 KB
23 KB GIF
I'm exactly where I was 2 years and 52 days ago
>>
>>50012197
Good job, lad.
Taking back what you lost one pound at a time.
>>
>>50011026
I have a hunch that they do.
>>
>>50003372
I ate a tub of unflavored greek yogurt.
>>
>>50012197
hmm, using the data from that time period, if I do just as well this time as I did then (and I did pretty poorly then) I should hit my goal by no later than october

well that's uplifting
>>
>>50012197
I'm where I was 12 years ago. Now I just need to go further so I can be where I was 16 years ago, or more.
>>
>>50012197

Wait, no one asked if that is a good thing or bad thing.

Like where you super fat years ago and you fell off the wagon? Or you were slimmer and you got back to what you were?
>>
>>50012736
this time 2 years ago I was 86lbs down
right now I'm 46lbs down
>>
>>50012757
English is your not your first language, is it?
>>
>>50012765
tell me what you don't understand
>>
I feel like a shell of a man
>>
>>50003372
two brautwurst and two fried eggs

;_; it's just so taste, I'm sorry
>>
>>50012811
he looks ugly in both pictures
>>
>>50013097
what's wrong with that? i've been eating shit like that basically every day and i'm almost at my GW (lost 21kg)
>>
>>50012811
Nice job jew
>>
>>50011241
Yes you are
>>
>>50009638
Fatasses offend you for posting your routine.
Welcome to /fit/.
>>
>>50010299
If this is your only failure you are more than fine bro.
>>
>>50013107
Shut the fuck up you inbred bastard. Post a picture of your ugly face if you dare.
>>
>>50013097
Seems ok as long as you don't drown the stuff in oil or butter while cooking. Did it fit your calories?
>>
File: feel good hehe.jpg (177 KB, 1001x798)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>50003372
I must confess i ate healthy and excercised properly today.
>>
I feel so absurdly tired bros but I can't sleep all day long or my wife will yell at me for not working fuck this sucks I just wanna lie in a cozy comfy bed with a lot of pillows and sleep forever
>>
>>50013461
How pathetic. You don't deserve a wife
>>
>>50005940
Not all of us have. That makes it better right?
>>
>>50005940
I have a Bf and multiple bros i hook up with. chad life.
>>
>>50006488
Laugh and care less. His problems aren't your problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1024x988)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Well, failed the fast day again, but this time is wasn't totally my fault. I keep being cucked by the Gains goblin known as my bröther. Dude knows how to twist my arm and so we ended up getting shitty food.

The thing that annoys me most is that he doesn't fucking care, and his retarded ass thinks he can outrun a bad diet.
>Were 1000 calories over what we should be?
>it's okay bro. We'll just hit the gym bro. We can burn it all off bro

fucking retard man. He browses /fit/ so you'd think he'd have some common sense when it comes to diet and exercise, but apperantly you manletts taught him wrong, as a joke.
>>
>>50013814
>but this time is wasn't totally my fault.
100% your own fault fucking fatass
>>
>>50013860
He is the one person I can't say no to. When others offer me food, I can say no most of the timr. When I'm alone, I can resist temptations.

But I can't do that when he's around. He knows that too. If he suggests something to eat, or if he wants to bring in food, I can't say no to him
>>
>>50013814
Your bro is a dipshit, but stop blaming others when you fuck up.
>>
>>50013876
Practice.
>>
>>50013876
if I can tell my wife to go fuck herself when she does that then so can you with ur fucking bro, grow a spine
>>
>>50013882
I know it's stupid wanting to make up for mistakes I did the previous day, but which one of the following would be better to do?
>eat less today so that the weekly average will be my goal, which means I could only eat 700 cal today
OR
>fast today to get those magic fasting benefits some people love to shill
>>
>>50013945
Didn't mean to quote, sorry
>>
>>50003761
35 protein 35 fat 30 carbs
>>
>>50013945
Whichever one you think you have the willpower for.
700 kcal is still plenty to eat.
>>
How do you guys eat zucchini? I found out today that boiled just sucks all the water and then it's messy.
>>
>>50014234
>700 kcal is still plenty to eat.
Sure buddy.
>>
Any tips for dealing with stress eating? This shit in New Zealand is really freaking me out. I've got two frozen pizzas in the oven and am planning on making 1 pound of pasta carbonara later.
>>
>>50014301
>This shit in New Zealand is really freaking me out
Is this bait?
Just have a bit of pork my friend.
>>
>>50014270
t. my 600lbs life
>>
>>50014337
t. never touched a barbell
>>
>>50014322
It's gonna lead to retaliation attacks, more Government control, and all sorts of reactionary laws. As a shut-in neet I'm afraid for my mommy's safety. If she gets hurt I'm fucked.
>>
>>50013945

Don't try to compensate. Or compensate with time - instead of eating less today, you will take a few days more to reach your goal.

Losing weight is about habit and discipline. Overeating breaks those, but so does undereating.
>>
>>50014256
Fried zucchini is a food of the gods
Use olive oil, coconut oil, or butter. Or any combination of those
Some light breading too iifym
Another tasty way is to cut it into spears like a pickle, add salt and whatever else you fancy, and grill them out
>>
>>50014535
>using oil instead of caramelising the natural sugars in the zuccini
>using breading
never gonna make it, breading is for fat people to feel good about eating veg while loading calories onto them
>>
>>50014301
just sleep lmao
>>
>2pm
>already ate tomorrows calories
yikes guess im a muslim now
>>
>>50014301
this better be bait or i'm coming after you fatty
>>
>>50014301
ate extra today to celebrate that
>>
>>50014535
Salt and pepper grilled sounds like it could be good thanks.

>>50014736
Is using oil bad really? I thought it was fine as long as I was counting it.
>>
>sleep for 14 hours
>first time in a while I mentally feel good after waking up
>go to work
>4 hours in headaches already start again and I'm tired
>won't do anything for the rest of the day again
j-just sleep better bro!
>>
File: 1527789275122.jpg (43 KB, 583x736)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>50014736
>healthy oils and a little breading is bad
Like I said, only do it if it fits his macros, fried zucchini is still great without breading. Assuming he's lifting it will not be detrimental to gains
>>50014826
You're welcome, hope you enjoy anon.
>>
File: bmi.png (6 KB, 125x135)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
we did it leddit
>>
I was gifted by a chad friend his old weights, two dumbbells, a barbell and a bunch of iron cast weights for them. Don't want to waste them, but I've no idea what kind of bench to buy.

Heavy duty porker, so it has to be a /fat/ be a fat bench. Any recommendations?
>>
>>50015003
>Sleep five hours
>Have energy for the rest of the day
Somethings up with your health and/or sleep bro, nothing to do with having to sleep more.
>>
>>50015426
Good job, gaywad.
>>
>>50015426
Way to go faggot.
>>
>>50015082
I’ve recently been thinking of getting one of those Air Fryers to make things like Onion Rings and fried mushrooms/pickles on the weekends (without going over calories of course)
Has anyone here used one? Do things still turn out tasting ok if so?
>>
>>50015618
my wife bought one, it's actually quite good, i recommend it, makes counting calories very easy as well
>>
>lost 10.6kg
>bmi 24.2

still 25ish bodyfat% how do i fix? i look really fat still and i cant afford a gym yet. Do ijust continue cutting until like 20 bmi?
>>
>>50015706
>24.2
That's still fat, nigga, drop to 20 or 19.
>>
>>50015744
So i should aim for another 10kgs?
>>
>>50005940
Actually losing the girl I really liked kickstarted me to losing weight. I think about being lonely and wishing I had a gf, but then I remember how much work it is to maintain a healthy relationship, and I don't want to settle for anyone. I'm going to work on myself first until I can be a person I'd like to date
>n-no homo
>>
>>50015770
Yeah, 10 or 15 kgs def.
>>
>tfw bout to order a thin crust from Pizza Hut and eat the whole pizza today
I-I’ll just water fast on Saturday and Sunday. Am I making a mistake bros
>>
>>50015794
Don't, drink like 2liters of water right now and ask yourself again.
>>
>>50015794

Get cheesy bread too. If you are ganna cheat, go all out.
>>
>>50015794
>I'm about to over eat an entire days budget on a greece pizza
>Hurrdurr am I wrong
What the fuck do you think
>>
>>50015817
I’m honestly not even hungry, just doing this for pure entertainment.
>>50015827
I want to, but pizza is already cheese on bread. Might get some of those cheese potato things
>>
>>50015971
I obviously already know this is a bad idea, I just wanted to share a message with my fellow /fat/ posters.
>>
>>50015991
>I want to, but pizza is already cheese on bread. Might get some of those cheese potato things
Are you american? If so you should definitely put some ranch on that shit too, just smother it in delicious sauce
>>
File: 1551587976478.jpg (68 KB, 500x663)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
National guard recruiter actual has all my text info
>tells me to lose as much weight as I can in 2 weeks
>was 230 but 3 days later it was 215(reweighed next day too)
> back up to 224
>now making better choices like not eating at all and adding MPH to cardio sessions.
I am a week boy and I cant get scholarships except for this one. Please tell me i did good.
>>
>>50016013
This but get a diet coke, you're on a diet after all.
>>
>>50016022
Fellow military fat, I plan on joining the navy once I drop my faggot ass weight.
>>
>>50016078
>>50016078
>>50016078
>>50016078
>>50016078
>>50016078
New
>>
>>50010207
From my experience and secondhand accounts that's a good way to piss off your entire family. Their minds are extremely closed.
>>
>>50010955
Having a "diet break" after a good while of not losing weight could help you with that. Just remember that you still need to eat healthy, just eat up to your maintenance level.

>>50011175
Listen to this guy as well.
>>
>>50013097
As long as it fits your macros, don't feel any guilt. Forcing yourself into a diet is the right way to gain the weight back 6 months down the line when you can no longer take it. One KFC meal every 3 weeks or so isn't going to kill you. Just remember this is a lifestyle, not torture.

>>50013814
It's your own fault. You know you can't run it off at the gym.
>>
>>50006119
I'm 5'6 and 168. Everyone tells me I positively shouldn't lose more weight. Everyone is a fucking moron and YOU have to deal with looking like you. I'm a fat fucking loser and I want to get to 143 pounds and I don't care what anyone else seems to think about it.
>>
>>50006119
>>50017709
Ignore the fucking gainsgoblins. You might have thought they were a meme from /fit/, but they're actually very, very real. Be aware of your family the most.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.