[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: q5OL30Eh.jpg (7 KB, 250x174)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>gym girls are MORE autistic than gym incels
after all this years, I can say it with 100% confidence
>>
everyone that goes to the gym is autistic
>>
>>49555839
I hope so. Share stories.
>>
>>49555850
The longer I go to the gym the more I believe this is true. I’m having wet dreams about my future home gym.
>>
>>49555839
As far as girls who exercise pretty deliberately go (not just cardio stacies and moms) I think you can roughly divide them into autists and attention whores. I work out at the y and I'll see high school to post college age girls who actually squat with depth, seem to implement some kind of progressive overload, and get in and out in an hour. On the other end, these chicks come in nearly every day doing some insta thot routine that tends to hog a decent amount of space/equipment to create the illusion of working hard. In reality, most of the workouts are meme workouts but they feel like they're working hard - however, the effort they're putting in is for external gratification (whether from IG or Chad). Looking from afar, both sides of that coin are pretty autismo, though the first one is more closely akin to your average fitizen.
>>
>>49555850
Cope.
>>
>>49556199
>gym thot staring at my ass every time I squat
>like it has the secret to insta likes in it
>just hangs around rack chatting with me
>says we should work out together
>say sure, just read this book, Starting Strength
>ignore her after that
>mfw thot is my wife
>homegymmasterrace

Autism is still strong in the home gym.
>>
I was at a family dinner and that uncle had to drop the question
>haha anon wheres your girlfrienddd

And then i kind shrugged at him and said i know dozens of single girls. His 2 daughters have been single all their life and theyre in their 20s.

Girls have way bigger problems than us dudes. And then the fucking wall happens. We turn 30 have a career and shit bang some 21year olds while women turn 30 and become invisible.
>>
>>49556291
>Girls have way bigger problems than us dudes. And then the fucking wall happens. We turn 30 have a career and shit bang some 21year olds while women turn 30 and become invisible.
You are deluded.
>>
>>49555839
Time for a /r/greentextstory
>popcorn
>*nuzzles*
>>
>>49555839

Yes, this is 100% true

>wanna use some machine to chest
>see thot using it
>okay lets ask her how many sets left
>she goes "4 sets"
>ask thot to work in between sets
>she looks surprised and say "what"?
>not sure if srs
>explain to her
>she goes full autismo mode, forgets to put the weight on etc
>then goes "yeah okay"
>entire time i worked in, she smiles autistic as fuck
>>
>>49556291
>Girls have way bigger problems than us dudes.
no. girls have life on ez mode in this day and age.
>>
>>49555839
Yep. Women, unless they’re instagram thots (which are immediately identifiable) are for the most part very introverted.

First time I dated a girl at my gym. Had a girl make eye contact with me at the gym a few times. She smiles. I smile back. This happened a few times over the course of a few weeks. In between sets I approach her and:

>I say “hey”...
>she says “uhm... hi?...”
>I say “I’ve seen you at the gym nearly every time I’m here, you must be pretty committed to a goal”
>she says “yeah I’m trying to lose some weight, I put on a lot at my old job”
>she actually doesn’t look fat at all so I’m thinking she has high standards for herself.
>I say “that’s cool, you’re killing it, most people just go for 6-8 weeks, get distracted and stop going...I was actually wondering whether or not you were seeing anyone and if you wanted to meet up some time”
>she froze, staring at me for what seemed like 15 seconds
>she says “uh y-yeah s-sure uhm... what uhm... what were you thinking?”
>I tell her about a really chill place
>get her number, exchange texts.

Dated her for a few months. Thought it might turn serious but her family was a total wreck full of drama and backstabbing shit and people bad with money, even though she was good to go and stable. I didn’t want that garbage in my life, because it was always coming up in her’s.

Anyway, a couple of dates in, she told me she thought I was cute when she saw me at the gym and was kind of hoping that I’d talk to her her but was never expecting it to actually happen and so when I spoke to her she went into panic mode and kinda shut down with a lot of pauses and “uhm”s.

I’m telling you, if she’s single and you’re not a creepy uggo dude or a minority, you’ll both be kinda austistic. Just don’t ambush her outta the blue. Make sure there’s eye contact, an acknowledgement of each other’s presence, something, anything before hand.
>>
>>49556311

In my social circle theres more girls who are single. Theyre quite successful too career wise.

They dont spaghetti initially on dates and have social skills but then at the end they anxiously abort mission.
>>
>>49556291
why would you cope in front of your family
>>
>>49556398
>In my social circle theres more girls who are single. Theyre quite successful too career wise.
So? That's because they are volcels.
>>
Basically anyone willing to follow some sort of routine they've found themselves has some degree of tism, meganormies just cannot do this for whatever reason
>>
>>49556437
Repetition is the death of the soul anon
Chaos is the death of the will
It’s in between that we are truly human
>>
>>49555850
This. Fucking gymcel subhumans
>>
>>49556437
How? Seems you are coping.
>>
>>49556406

Well I have gf but she was celebrating with her family. I dont know instead of just telling about her it crossed my mind how many single girls i know. It made me wonder if their families bug them about not having a boyfriend for prolonged times. So i brought it up to keep a convo alive.
>>
>>49556477
>she goes to a different school
come on now...
>>
>>49556398
Yep been there m8.

I work in corporate finance. Hang out at places with other young professionals. Most women in my circles are pretty successful on their own. Most are single. They do that. At first they’re super happy to have a guy who isn’t a total scrub or uninterested in their success or intimidated by it (never understood that one they’re still just women) ask them out. They get freaked out after a few dates (or even more) and end the relationship.

I personally know a woman I was actually really fucking into. Good looking, smart, successful, total team mate. Loved being the woman in the relationship (she viewed it as litte breaks from her career). After a few months she got cold feet. She’s 33 now (same age as me) and is single and is starting to get desperate. She called me up over the holidays (they always come out of the woodwork during the holidays) saying shit like “why didn’t we stick together? Blah blah”. I’m married now, she’s 25 and our first is on the way.

But yeah. It’s odd and it happens a lot.
>>
>>49556477
That's a bit too deep for family gatherings, anon, unless you're trying to get grandma to start laughing like a loon and babbling about the last time said uncle peed the bed
>>
>>49556372
Yeah, I met my gf outside the gym but we've since lifted together a few times (I don't really tell her what to do because she somehow figured out how to get a really good body with just meme dumbbell lifts and there isn't really anything to improve on) and whenever I see her in the gym it's just the biggest lmao

She goes in wearing all like loose male sweats with a baseball cap and takes some dbs and her resistance band out to some unoccupied corner of the track to do stuff while hiding from people behind the wall, and any time somebody on the track gets within 20m of her she like visibly starts moving away from them and pushes herself as far into the corner as possible

There have been multiple times where I see her while I'm doing sprints and decide to pop over and say hey and she basically tries to run away until I finally catch her and she looks up and goes "oh thank God it's you
hello !"
>>
>>49556541
that sounds cute, anon.
>>
>>49556472
I'm not sure exactly but it might have something to do with the fitness correlating to higher iq thing
Or it might just be some weird selection preference

But I rarely meet anyome who's noticeably muscular that isn't at least a little bit of a quirkball, not necessarily like they're all 4chan basement anons but they're usually a little more interesting than the average uni party people

Outliers have usually been people who just lift on a program for uni sports
>>
>>49556541
really cute anon, thanks for sharing
>>
>>49556486

Congrats and goodluck man! My neighbors just had a baby boy and hes proudly walking around with him with that little backpack. Looks so proud and content.

Im pretty observant and empathetic so i catch these kind of behaviors in my friends and i feel kind of sad for these girls. The 2 on my mind now for example wanted to pay me to travel to europe with them, although i did not accept the money ofcourse. They also would stay in the hotel at night instead of coming out with me for the fun stuff. Just as you mentioned theyre awesome people just that coldfeet at the end is so weird. Ive seen them on dates and at parties chat up guys and at the end its anon please drive me home im done. When i push them to give the guy a chance they just taxi it. I hope they find their happiness soon.
>>
>>49556541
She sounds cringey as fuck
>running away from people not even close to her

She must be dying on a public transportation.
>>
>>49556539

I dont care man i just didnt want to be the center of the convo
>>
>>49556348
she was smiling because you were using machines
>>
>>49556669
She's not a huge fan of it but she manages, I think it's mostly that thing where girls are scared and intimidated in the gym because lots of big scary people who they worry might bully them
>>
Gyms bring out the autism in most people. Anyone who goes to a gym, by definition, has something about their body they are trying to improve. This insecurity, however minor, may usually go ignored during the day but becomes the person's focus in the gym. So it's a vulnerable mindset. The place is surrounded by mirrors so you are always conscious of yourself and your appearance, and you either hate it, or love it. Either way, it makes you think more about what the people around you are thinking.

Next, people don't go to the gym to socialize/interact. They go to put earbuds in and sweat for an hour. So they aren't prepared for small talk with complete strangers. Women even moreso, because they tend to get self conscious if they don't have an hour to cover themselves in makeup and make their hair perfect. Women think they look terrible when they work out for some reason.

So all these perceived insecurities combine for some awkward interactions
>>
>>49556731
>theres a reason why
based larpposter
>>
>>49556661
These career women types have always been a total mystery to me

I have a lot in my family and I've just watched as one after the other they break up with really good guys for reasons essentially amounting to "idk I'm just nervous I can't do this," hit 30 something, basically have a mental breakdown and start talking about how they need to "network" with all of their exes again (they always use this term specifically it's really fucking weird), to later find that the guys are all
1. Married now
2. Confused and hurt by the breakup, resenting them
A couple have even paid like 60k+ to freeze their eggs

At this point I'm kind of losing any sympathy I had for them because it seems like they're just entering other people's lives to temporarily fuck with them and waste their time before vanishing for neurotic non-reasons. My cousin just married a really good guy though so hopefully she breaks the chain, if she divorces him later I'm all in for purging these people from the planet
>>
>>49556291
Women have easier lives because it's more difficult to be a woman. Have you ever gotten to know a woman? They're incapable and irresponsible and when shit goes south, they cry about it and let a man pick up the pieces. Because they don't know any better. Their lives are artificially harder because they are less capable of dealing with life.
>>
>>49555839
>tfw no autistic wheyfu who gets nervous every time we're together
>>
>>49556291
Girls have it easy and the only women under 30 who are single are women who want to be single. After 30 it gets harder for them but they had their chances before then.
>>
>>49556486
>Hang out at places with other young professionals
Please share how to find such places?
>>
>>49556705
legit post
>>
>>49556926
Heh that feel when you date a cute girl who’s makeup and hygiene is always on point. Go to her place for the first time. It’s a pig sty with clothes everywhere and dirty dishes in the sink.

Good fitness. Perfect teeth. Scrubbed raw every morning. Perfect makeup. Blow dried hair. Done nails. Waxed body. Filthy life and filthy living. Some busted up Kia as her car with body damage. She cashed the insurance check to buy some expensive bag because hey the car still runs and drives fine.
>>
>>49556874

I guess its relatively a new role in society were all still figuring out, except these girls have to do it in real time.

Anyway, a lot of guys on fit make it sound like girls got us by the balls and they totally dominate the game on a large scale but in reality its super complex and chaotic for both sexes. Girls got their tisms too but theyre sort of in reverse compared to ours.
>>
>>49556874
I dated a girl like this from my company (I know, I know) and this is exactly what happened. Broke up with me vague reasons I didn't understand, left me with no closure. I was pretty upset, but didn't try to contact her to flesh things out because I wanted to move on and not seem like a loser.

A year-ish later she calls me on her birthday and asks to get coffee. I told her I was surprised to hear from her because the breakup completely caught me off guard and I still didn't really understand why it happened and she said something like "I don't know either, we were really great together and I've regretted it ever since" and I told her I was engaged now. She started crying and we awkwardly said our goodbyes.

All in all a really confusing and emotionally negative experience I wish I hadn't had. Honestly I liked her more than my current fiance, but the idea of rolling the dice on her again only to get randomly left a second time makes me feel like I'll go insane, and I deeply resent her for even putting the idea in my head. It just feels like I'm being fucked with. I want a family more than anything, and I don't have enough spare time to burn with a second round of this.
>>
>>49557145
Minimum 15 dollar a plate gastro pubs near but not in homosexual areas. The price keeps the hipsters and the riffraff out, the location is usually urban.
>>
>>49555839
Their standards are also far higher
>>
>>49557239
I see. Places like that are filled with boomers in my town
>>
>>49557230
Damn another one. A woman you click with better vs one you can trust. Go for the sure thing, not the 2pt conversion.
>>
>>49557230
That was the right choice
>>
>>49557255
What’s your definition of a boomer? I see the age 30 thrown a lot lately.
>>
>>49557227
>I guess its relatively a new role in society were all still figuring out, except these girls have to do it in real time.
No, most women aren't meant to have career jobs.
>>
>>49555839
Probably because the average girl is more of a physical idiot than the average guy and are out of their element in a physical environment.
>>
>>49557230
In what ways was your ex better than your current fiancé?
>>
>>49557227
Them doing it in real time is fucking people over en-masse

Women do have you by the balls, at any point any male in a relationship could have his life completely destroyed by his girlfriend through completely legal means and there is no recourse
>>
>>49557145
Anywhere but your mother’s basement. C’mon now
>>
>>49557189
Sounds practical and functional. I don't know what you're complaining about.
>>
>>49557299
This
Female coworkers are an abomination, graduating from uni and landing a job where all my coworkers are white men made me realize how effecient things can actually be.
>>
>>49557332
>not wearing a bodycam at all times
Never gonna make it
>>
>>49557381
Based.
>>
>>49557293
50+
I just browsed trough photos of top 3 gastropubs in my town and there are pretty much 0 people under 30 there. Mostly 35-50yo on photos. But I guess I should check it myself in person
>>
>>49557409
>in my town
>town
Might be your area. Younger people live in the city to find work.
>>
>>49557409
Check em out. It’s usually not just one place, it’s usually an area. So on a Friday or Saturday night with good weather you’ll see a lot of people mid-late 20s with bmws and nice clothes. If you see that you’re probably in the right area.
>>
>>49557438
>>49557449
Yeah, I live in a comfy but expensive college town so most people either poor students or rich boomers with some oddballs like me in the middle
>>
>>49557230
I think you made the right choice good on ya
>>
>>49555839
I agree, there is something strange about a girl who constantly goes to the gym week after week. Normal women are satisfied as long as someone wants to fuck them.

There probably are exceptions but it's very rare.
>>
>>49557230
>She started crying
i can't imagine just randomly crying as an adult unless it's from extreme pain or somebody's death. or a really good song
>>
>>49557270
>>49557289
Thanks guys, I think so too. It's just irritating because now I'm mentally comparing everything my current fiance does to how she was, and it's both unfair to my fiance and a pain in the ass to deal with myself. I'm hoping thays just because this happened very recently and it will stop soon.
>>49557317
She was just smarter, flat out. I didn't have to explain things to her, she did her own research or just intuitively knew. I didn't used to think of intelligence as a trait I wanted in a women but knowing that I could trust her to make healthy decisions for our children and finances on her own without having to hold her hand was very reassuring. Its nothing I can't fix with my current fiance though, and she's been gradually getting better.
>>
>>49557478
High quality women from good families are often found in equestrian sports (NOT western pleasure, roping, or barre racing) like hunter/jumper, cross country, and dressage. It takes a lot of money to ride regularly. So their families are usually top tier. Also the riding keeps them in great shape. I dunno what it is, but most I’ve met are deeply racist underneath it all haha. Watch out though. Their fathers got them into equestrian sports to keep them away from the wiles of boys. As a result many are crazy, most are a little autistic, but some are totally bro-tier.
>>
>>49557542
>Falling for the horse girl meme
>>
>>49557556
Who said anything about falling for it. I’ve dabbled. It was fun. But not my thing.
>>
>>49556874
I would wager that it's because biologically, women always date up and across - and up is always preferable.
But because career women put themselves on a more level playing field, they have no need for a superior man to take care of them anymore. So the attraction is more fickle.
And when they finally realize they actually can't get anything better, they come crawling back.
>>
>>49556311
>>49556365
He's half right. Girls will have no problems finding guys who will fuck them. But finding someone who will actually entertain a relationship after they turn 30 is slim pickings.
>>
>>49557521
Being a teacher to a woman like yours instills a good sense of loyalty in her. You’re on the right path. You may not have a hyper competent killer-instinct partner right out the gate, but you’ll have a trusty and loyal one who you know how they will function exactly in life’s different scenarios without second guessing. And as you’ve said, she’s getting better.

Don’t focus on what she lacks by comparison. Focus on why you love her in the first place. I bet you she’s a more caring individual than your ex (smart women tend to have way less empathy), probably younger too. Focus on the good things.
>>
>>49556291
They choose to be single you coping retarded you don't have a choice.
>>
>>49557630
Also too when the dreaded 30 comes around, they start to think about what really matters to them. What matters to them isn’t making partner and that 200k salary. It’s family. Then it dawns on them that they won’t have one of their own.
>>
>>49557637
Finding someone who will entertain a serious relationship with them when they're 18-22 is absurdly easy, though

It seems like most of them just discard their fertile years pursuing endless cummies and IG likes, only to realize later that they may have fucked up
>>
>>49556311

You do realize that men and women want 2 different things right? Women want a relationship and once they hit 30 the men in their age bracket are successful and can pull much younger women because they only want to fuck.
>>
>>49557521
>tfw no dumb gf
they're better dude, they don't get any nasty ideas
usually
>>
>>49557708
by the time a woman is 30, she should already have 4 kids and a husband

Comparing 30yo men to 30yo women makes no sense
>>
>>49557637
No, there's a lot of guys that will stay with them.

>>49557672
This.

>>49557708
Stop coping, not every man who hits 30 does and women who are 30 are still more valuable than the average man.
>>
>>49557797
I haven’t seen This level of white knighting in a while. Take some beta blockers if you’re fat, but also for your response.
>>
>>49557672

They choose to be single just like we choose to be single
>>
>>49557630
It's exactly this. I think I suffer from a similar thing with porn. Its stupid easy to get attention from 5's and 6's and 7's but why put up with all the bullshit and commitment when I can just wack it to a hotter pornstar and call it a day?

8's and above scare the shit out of me though. They're universally almost always taken because confident guys jump at them immediately and lock them down. Unfortunately I'm not one of those guys.
>>
>>49557657
Thanks anon, that's similar to what I've been telling myself. I think a lof of it may just be that she's young and naive, and hasn't had some basic habits instilled yet. She really is a good girl and she's definitely a lot more grateful for any help I give her than the ex was. They were both pretty empathetic, but the ex had a tendency to think anything I did for her she could have done herself, which just wasn't true.
>>49557753
She's not necessarily dumb even, I think she got a 33 on her act. The fact that she's young enough I know her act score should explain a lot of her naivete though.
>>
>>49557837
Damn you just described me in college, I would have drunk ONS with the 5-7s. But couldn’t be bothered to deal with them sober.
>>
>>49557825
Cope. I'm “blackpilled” about women, and I don't deny reality, boomer.
>>
>>49556406
>>49556485
Kek. This anon is hilarious
>>
>>49557189
>>49557368
Yeah wtf she makes herself pretty for you and she's not high maintenance over her piece of shit car. Sounds like a catch just teach her to clean Holy shit.
>>
>>49557674
do people care about family? i see less and less around, yes some girls go babby crazy, but not that many as far as i can see. and i see a lot of unsatisfied people around, but they don't really seem to know what they want even after going through the 30s and 40s
>>
>>49557933
>thinking women wear all that makeup for you anon
Feminists inbound
>>
>>49557868
Not being blackpilled about women in 2019 is a sign of mental retardation at this point

I literally do not know a single guy who is "good with girls," there are tons of Chads who fuck all the time but even these guys are having a tough time finding wives, possibly even more so than less attractive men because finding a hot girl who isn't completely ruined by x20 male attention on the internet is impossible and ugly guys don't bother with hot girls. Everyone I know who's in a good relationship just randomly stumbled into it and is doing absolutely everything they can to prevent modern social nonsense from ruining their gf before they can get kids out of them
>>
>>49557933
Who said anything about it being a problem? Seems he was just agreeing with the other anon. She’s good at something but kinda crappy at life in general by the sounds of it.
>>
>>49557951
Everyone wants a family, lots of people just fall for the "why have kids when you can have a nice car anon" meme for a while before figuring it out. Lots don't realize the lack of family is why they're unsatisfied until too late, though. I only realized it recently because I have friends who sat me down and said "look anon there's a reason you don't care about anything" and spelled it out for me
>>
>>49557790

Why because women are a mamallian clock and men can peak at any point in their life?

>>49557797

Your mentality is fucking pathetic. Of course the average female is worth more but if you hit 30 and think being average as a male is okay just remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>49557994
>Falling for the marriage + kids meme
>2019
Anon please go
>>
>>49556406
lol why is everything a cope on this board all of the sudden
>>
>>49555839
Any girl that champions something like a self improvement lifestyle or any kind of personal passion or academic endeavor is better than like 70% of broads but also unfortunately seen as a dweeb by their thot peers and dismissed as too busy doing their own thing by dudes that might approach them. This is an unfortunate reality.
>>
>>49556260

underrated
>>
>>49557951
Non-european women do.
>>
>>49558000
Yes
Women are born with their value, which is their looks and fertility. This peaks around 18-22

Men create their value through work and social development, and their peak is much later

There are a lot of reasons men have always historically dated younger women

Men settling down to marry at age 18 is just as dumb as women doing so at age 30, neither is in their window
>>
>>49557958
almost everything they do is to attract men you brainlet. makeup is 100% on the list.
>>
>>49558072
Wrrrrong
>>
>>49557994
>Everyone wants a family
i'm not saying that's not true, just that they don't seem as explicitly aware of this as the boards make it sound like they are
>>
>>49556688
>>49556348

Yeah she LOLed hard about you
>>
>>49558000
>but if you hit 30 and think being average as a male is okay just remove yourself from the gene pool.
Who said so, mongoloid?
>>
>>49557994
>because I have friends who sat me down and said "look anon there's a reason you don't care about anything" and spelled it out for me
if you still have friends that tell you that you are not that far gone
>>49558045
do they? maybe in their countries or if they are kept in a short leash by their families, but girls from certain traditional cultures seem to be ultra-degenerate when they come here to study and i doubt they'll ever go back, i may be wrong
>>
>>49558108
In their countries for sure. I'm from Mexico.
>>
File: 0cc.jpg (51 KB, 633x640)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>49558060
>>
>>49558084
Oh
Yeah no anymore in the west people are complete clueless, lots just feel like their lives have no purpose and it's obviously because they're not doing the one thing we evolved for 50k years to do but somehow a lot of then still miss this and just cope with handfuls of ssris
>>
>>49557514
No him, but your ex calling you on her birthday is a tail tell sign she's an emotional, lonely wreck whose last resort for comfort is you, an ex. Besides, from what I've learned from this thread as a young man, these women don't have many good lasting friendships considering they're too focused on a fricking job to keep a love intrest alive, so why would they have good relations with others in general?
>>
>>49558060

Okay good that is actually sound logic.

>>49558097

Literally you did? I said successful male and you spewed out hurr durr the average female is better than the male
>>
File: PS_merry_pipe1.jpg (84 KB, 600x681)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>49558173
>Okay good that is actually sound logic.
>>
>>49558173
No, you typed it in a way that made the average 30 year old appear successful. I never typed it's ok to be average.
>>
>>49558204

Didnt know I had to type so explicitly for you. Women hit 30 and become invisible because the men they want are successful and have their pick. Is that easier to grasp bud?
>>
>>49558372
No you are changing what you posted and they don't become invisible, they just settle for less.
>>
>>49558124
What do you think is incorrect here
>>
>>49556311
nah hes pretty much spot on you faggot
>>
>>49558483
How so, retard?
>>
>>49555850
Fpbp
>>
>>49558036
*that they have to accept sooner or later
>cont.d that for you
>>
>>49558483
Girls would have 0 problems if they just settled down when they were 20 and had kids
>>
>>49558409

Like I said I didnt think I needed to be so explicit for the point to be understood. They settle for less because they're invisible to the men they really want
>>
>>49558518
No, you just don't use grammar properly.
>>
>>49556365
*pretty girls

The ugly to average girl still has to work her ass off
>>
>>49558551
No, they don't (Twitch, Tinder, etc.).
>>
>>49558580
Average girls get nothing from Twitch. And only STDs and ONSs from Tinder
>>
>>49557230
You’re describing what happened to me back in June 2018. I’m still reeling from it. We dated 4 years and then it just spontaneously disintegrated once I bought the ring. She said a couple of times, over the course of about 3-4 months that she was nervous and didn’t feel ready for marriage yet.
She broke up with me one day with no build up or anything, my heart was shredded, and I’ve been lifting ever since. I just want to move on and not resent her any longer, it hurts because I somehow still love her so much, but I see how irrational and unrealistic it is to feel like I do. I just hope that I don’t get a phone call like you did however far into the future, especially if I have found another girl I would like to move toward marriage, and be confronted with the terrifying choice. I really thought she was the one, and I still dream about her. I feel like such a bitch, fellow bros.
>>
>>49558615
Fuck another woman. Seriously. It helps.
>>
>>49558551
You are delusional
Ask an ugly woman to see her phone sometime
There's actually a point of ugliness where they gain more orbiters than average women ime
>>
>>49556291
just an all around embarrassing post tbqh...
>>
>>49558634
Sex is only temporary, brother. She would have been forever.
>>
>>49558611
They do earn money if they aren't lazy or extremely ugly and even ugly girls get hundreds of dates (The Tinder Trap).
>>
>>49556422
>young woman choosing to stay single
>celebate
Lol
>>
>>49558532

Grammar? Women wanting a successful man is basic fucking knowledge as a male. You're getting mad because I didnt explain 2+2=4 while discussing polynomials.
>>
>>49555839
Girls can't be autistic. At least not in a meaningful sense
>>
>>49558615
I'm the guy you're replying to, go into her contact information right now and block her number. You don't want to deal with it.
>>
>>49556345
Gold star!
>>
>>49558717
No, I'm right:
>You do realize that men and women want 2 different things right? Women want a relationship with top 20% men and once they hit 30 those top 20% men in their age bracket are successful and can pull much younger women because they only want to fuck.
FTFY.
>>
>>49558680
Yeah. I know man. I’ve been there. I feel like the the sergeant from starship troopers giving the guy the leather bite block before he’s whipped saying “it helps... trust me... I know”.

There is a chemical feedback loop caused by casual sex that will help. It won’t fix but it helps, you’re still going get whipped.
>>
>>49556291
R/mgtow
>>
>>49558760
>>49558717
And most men are bluepilled, dumd fag.
>>
>>49558515
Except unrealized ambitions of course outside of family and homemaking
>>
>>49558615
It's not "irrational" of you to be in love with a girl you almost married anon

Shit sucks. Current year is gay. That said, you're a man, and men get over things. Delete her number, stop thinking about her, focus on your delts and your career. The next one will be better and you won't settle for a flaky bitch who's less into you than you are in her.
>>
>>49558770
Most women don't care. That's how we evolved.
>>
This is now an autistic gym girl thread.
> Be in the rack squatting
> Suddenly a thot approaches my rack
> As she looks up from her phone she realizes that the rack is occupied
> She looks at the other rack on the other side of the gym
> Also taken
> wtfdoidoificantsquat.rip
> thot stands awkwardly while trying to think faster than light
> Realize how autistic i look when i do this
> she goes to the seated ohp rack. Its basically a seat with a rack in front and a rack behind, both with hooks and about 40cm apart
> think to myself that based thot may be running SS if she OHP's and squats in the same session
> 5mn later hear a loud bang
> look in the mirror: thotty actually tried to squat in the ohp rack
> the seat is preventing her from having a good stance, since its 30x30cm, in the middle of the rack and at her fucking knee level
> bitch managed to go down sorta quietly, but hit every hook on the way back up
> she tries to rerack the weight but fails repeatedly, loudly banging the bar on the rack
> CLONG CLONG CLONG
> she loses balances at the 20th rep of her first rack banging set, the bar is now at a dangerous 30° angle to her right.
> some curlbro has mercy and goes help her
> "you should do this in a squat rack"
> sides.orbit
> thotty drops enough spaghetti to end world hunger
> mfw there's someone more autistic than me at the gym
> mfw its a girl no less
>>
>>49558770
Girls have mediocre ambitions at best and almost never put in the time and effort required to realize them
>>
>>49556260
Lel
>>
>>49558770
Girls don't enjoy work lmao. Why would they, they didn't evolve to do it

Every single "career woman" I know is either wracked with perpetual anxiety and depression or doing a meme HR-tier job where they just spend all day telling people to be nice please
>>
>>49558789
Damn, that's a good one.
>>
>>49558760

Hey look you understood exactly what I meant but your autism spurred the necessity for numbers in order for it to valid, glad we had this talk gave me a good chuckle
>>
>>49558789
Huge if true
>>
>>49558789
It makes her look cute but you still look like a sperg.
>>
>>49555839
duno about that but men and women a like drop their shit by accident when i m around
>>
File: 1543889949213.png (858 KB, 1490x1491)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>49558615
Lift and move on. You dodged a bullet. She blew it not you. Once you are over her, find a nice girl and settle down. Boomer life is pretty great honestly. Or do the mgtow thing, they seem really convinced that it's better handle marriage.
>>
>>49556669
If you let your girl take public transportation just start looking for a place to move out to because the Chad at her work is already balls deep.
>>
>>49556348
She was expecting you to hit on her or at least talk a bit, but then you just ignored her to focus on the gym equipment
>>
>>49557960
Dude, roughly 75% of people are married by 30, and 60% by 25.
https://flowingdata.com/2017/11/01/who-is-married-by-now/
If you’re asking why college students aren’t married youre a retard
>>
>>49559105
that pic was a surprisingly interesting read. thanks for sharing.
>>
>>49559586
>Survey.
Cope.
>>
>>49559105
>>49559105
I understand what must be done. Knowing the path does not make it any easier seeing what I have lost. She may have been shot, or the receiver of the metaphorical bullet - but I loved her enough to take one for her. It’s a shame I never got to do what I felt was within my duty and honor to do so. Now, all I feel is fire. A burning, castigating hatred for what I’ve gone through. All because she was too naive or selfish or cowardly to talk to me and just keep fighting.
But even this I do not want. I want love and life and light. Not the alternative. And nothing less will I settle with.
>>
>>49556372
>when you marry someone you also marry there family
I don't care what anyone says about this; whether they say it's beta behavior or you need to be the man in the relationship or provide leadership or whatever - if there's garbage in her family, it'll end up in your house.
>t. My wife's family is garbage and she's always taking out the trash.
For the record, it is managable though, and doesn't cause us issues, but I could imagine if there was sibling or something with a drug problem.
>>
>>49557933
>like a catch just teach her to clean
It's really hard and infuriating trying to change the habits of a slob. They don't even see their mess.
>>
>>49557994
>sat me down and said "look anon there's a reason you don't care about anything" and spelled it out for me

would you story time this, kinda fallen in that kind of rut, and want to know the rationale behind it. You got good friends.
>>
>>49557691
This is very untrue. Most guys I’ve met aged 18-25 aren’t interested in an exclusive relationship. This seems to be peak male thotting age. Then when guys near their 30s they start looking for relationship with girls significantly younger than them.
>>
>>49559517
As it should be.
>>
>>49558551
Lmao. Even ugly and shy girls have their herd of betas.
>>
Easy diagnostic:
>Loud in public/at the gym
Unabashed whore
>Quiet and shy
Autistic and 'pure'
>>
>>49560364
Was exactly the opposite for me
>>
File: 034.png (257 KB, 576x432)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>49555839
>>49560719
Big if true. This makes me so hopeful about my gym crush you guys. She is quiet and shy and comes to the gym at like 5am
>>
>>49557630
based and petersonpilled
>>
>>49560719
>>49560959
>finally had some eye game with a chick like this
>I am too autistic to smile so it'll probably die before anything happens
>>
>>49556291
>haha anon when are you getting married
March 11th 2018
I answer these questions with the date of my last breakup.
>>
>>49558635
>>49560682

Beta orbiters have little value. Tell how do make it to a chad with a good job in life as a girl if you're average?
>>
>>49561458
Fuck off.
>>
>>49559955
Slob here, can confirm
Actually I moved from living alone to living with roommates to stop my single life bad habits and they tell me shit I never noticed.

It's a slow process.
>>
>>49561480
>t.beta orbiter

Lmao
>>
>>49555839
Is it autism if they get laid? All they ever do is 200 different ways of stretching their bootyholes. Wish I could get laid from what I did in the gym.
>>
>>49556311
wrong white knight
>>
>>49559517
she was thick actually, but hate small talk in gym and she wasnt that goodlooking, probably 6/10, and i made that obvious since i kept headphones on
also tired of thots thinking they can get guys out their league, we need to set a line
>>
>>49556365
they do have it on easy mode.
>way bigger MENTAL problems tho
>>
>>49561490
What? That person asking the question is most likely a girl.

>>49561505
You are the white knight. I'm not defending women.
>>
>>49557371
amen

never work with women if you can avoid it\
>>
>>49561529
What question?
>>
>>49561595
>Tell how do make it to a chad with a good job in life as a girl if you're average?
>>
>>49560364
you have either misunderstood my post or are completely retarded, I'm assuming the former

yes, men 18-25 are less interested in relationships. That is irrelevant. I'm talking about women, who generally date older men. at 18-22 they should be dating men 25+, not men the same age as themselves.

literally every survey ever done on this turns back the answer that men of all ages find women most desirable around 21-23, if you think they'll have better luck looking around when they're less desirable I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>49561458
behave yourself, don't be a whore, respect your boyfriend and his wishes?

just be a fucking good girl lmao? It's so easy for women to stand out now given the state of their competition in 2019, just like don't do cocaine at the bars every weekend. Acting even remotely feminine as a girl in America instantly bumps you up like 5 points
>>
>>49561601
It is a legit question. If you are living on ez mode as a girl and you don't have to make effort to get laid why would you wanna fuck beta orbiters?
>>
>>49561694
this, the girl I'm dating currently is objectively the least attractive girlfriend I've had since high school, but she's the one I'm planning to marry.

Smart, feminine, low partner count, never drinks or does drugs, does anything she can to make me happy, wants kids, good sense of humor, respects and trusts my best friends, great family, gets along with mine, learned to cook just to impress me, woke on all sorts of diet stuff, doesn't go out without me there, wants to accompany me any time I go out.
it's never even occurred to her to put a password on her phone lmao, she could honestly be much much uglier and I would still date her because of all this. It's exceedingly hard to find girls this good where I live.
>>
>>49561790
okay but... what do you bring to the table?
>>
>>49561623
You’re not taking into account that girls in that age group (18-22) are dating their peers. Finding a partner within that pool isn’t ez mode. Yes, 18 year old girl can easily bag a 30 year old creep. 18 year old college freshman female is a lot less likely to be able to get Chad in Business 101 to date (and pursue a serious relationship with) her.
>>
>>49561857
Most optimal couples from my experience are 23-25yo girl with 28-30yo guy
>>
>>49561818
why is this relevant? I can list it out if you make a good argument for it but it's just another example of "self proclaimed cool guy brags online" and I'd prefer to avoid posting something that gay if possible

I am telling you what traits make a girl more desirable than she would be based on looks alone, these traits will make you a more valuable partner to both a virgin and a chad. Men do not want to date whores.
>>
I’m 22 and I dont know a single guy that wants to get married this early. I dont get the implication on this board, in reality no one wants to and can marry in their early 20s. its not just women
I dont even understand where this whole idea comes from honestly. considering this board is filled with virgins/incels I guess you want to lock down someone before she realises she can do better
in the end these discussions are so deteached from reality, it makes it pointless
>>
>>49561857
correct, I'm not taking it into account because it doesn't matter. The fact that most women make bad decisions doesn't mean it's impossible to make good decisions.

I'm not suggesting they date losers either, go to literally any church and you'll find a bunch of normal upstanding guys with good careers who just want a nice girl they can support and have a family with.
>>
>>49562072
>unironically going to church to get dick
>>
>>49562072
Can confirm, a ton of my buddies started going to church because they were finally stable on their feet financially and wanted to find wives. Worked well, apparently people at church just start shilling you their daughters if you prove you're a decent guy
>>
>>49562067
Lmao I didn't want to get married at 22 either but I definitely knew some girls who dropped out as soon as they got proposed to. Everyone here seems to be saying guys should wait until like 25+ to get married tho
>>
>>49562036
you state that your current gf is less attractive than past ones. this was a compromise you had to make in order to find a partner with current gf’s attributes.

objectively describing yourself helps readers understand the type of person they should realistically be looking to be with
>>
This is the total truth and i feel kind of bad about being an autist femanon, but w/e

I made myself smile back at someone at the gym today, and it honestly took effort out of me. I’m gonna do it again though. I’m scared of eye contact but i will keep trying

I havent gone on insta in 4 months and i dont do the baseball cap-hiding-my-face stuff so i think i’m gonna make it.
>>
>>49556486
It's not that men are intimidated by successful women as much as it is that they tend to lord it over you as much as possible. My ex started acting like a total stuck up cunt after getting her master's degree since she thought she worked harder and I just "couldn't understand". What she failed to realize was that I busted my ass the first 2 years of engineering and didn't need a masters to make almost double her salary
>>
>whores on instgram show up at gym
>every picture on their instagram is a picture of their ass
>they go and hide in the corner to workout

fucking losers
>>
>>49562226
I wish you the best
>>
>>49562213
Not the other anon but I havent met a single 8+/10 with those attributes in my entire life
>>
>>49562022
you're telling me as a 24yr old manlet
there's hope?
besides where would I meet younger girls as I age up?
>>
>>49562334
26 year old loser going back to college this year brah, never lose hope. Everyone I went to school with looks like a sack of lard now, while I'm still making gains.
>>
>>49562348
One more year of my Master's anon then the wage life for me(maybe international development stuff not sure yet)- idk when I'm going to draw a girls interest or attention
but I appreciate your positivity!
>>
>>49562213
>>49562318
kind of what this guy said, it's less that it was a compromise and more that she was the most attractive girl I've met that still behaved in a way i would want a wife to, whereas all the girls I dated before I dated to have an attractive armpiece. If I meet someone who behaves as well as my current girlfriend but is more attractive I'd pursue it for sure, but I'm not holding my breath.

Not a mega-chad by any means, but I'm 25 with a (just barely, as of last month) six-figure engineering job that has good upward mobility, a house that's been fully paid down with crypto earnings, a few cars, some motorcycles, a good group of friends who like to do fun things, a good body and a face that is probably around the 75th percentile.
>>
>>49562588
I was in pretty much your boat at 25. Now I'm 30 and single because I couldn't force myself to live with two great trad gf who look 6-7/10 at best. Hope it works out for you
>>
>>49562334
church, lie about your age on tinder/bumble/etc, libraries, meet people in your community as a whole, hobbies women like, etc. With the hobby thing literally just walk in and say "I don't really know anything about x hobby but I'm new here and it seems like a fun way to meet people" and you're g2g
>>
>>49562588
fug break up with her and date me instead
>>
>>49558814
>career "women"
You see a lot of these cunts in NYC, the funniest part is the snarled glares they throw at young women behind their backs. Roasties getting toasty as fuck.
>>
>>49562659
same to you anon, I was very close to doing what you did and to date it's still the single decision I spend the most time thinking about. Do you feel like it was a good idea to keep looking?
>>
I've posted this before but I'm the most autistic person here so nobody IRL can top that
>>
>>49562683
My company is paying for my part time MBA (they want me to be a manager). It will take me four full years including summer and winter sessions, when all classes are after work, weekends, or online (it's the local state school). I am around 18yo pussy after every work day, three and a half more years of this paradise. The hobby thing is great advice, currently fucking a sophomore I met at the rock climbing club.
>>
>>49562988
You sound disgusting
>>
>>49562988
I was actually gonna shill rock climbing specifically, it's really good for this because of how much time there is to just talk with people.

As an added benefit, if you're jacked and get to the point of being legitimately good by the standards of your climbing group, it's wildly impressive to everyone because you did it with a massive handicap and it causes girls to just say hilarious shit like "wow anon it's so impressive you can do that being so muscular"
>>
>>49562938
My ultimate goal is to raise a family with at least 4 children with good European genetics. I know it sounds cringy and stuff, but that was my dream since I was a teenager.
I dated many girls and figured out that I can change their personalities quite easy, but you can't change the genetics they going to pass on our children. So I'll give it at least another 2-3 years of active trying. Don't really want to start a family after 35. I don't want to be too old for my kids, I want them to feel better connection with me.
>>
>>49555850
Based.
>>
>>49563073
My Dad had kids at 40, and he's the best man I've ever known. It's all about how you play it Anon, if you're a young and trendy Dad you'll be fulfilled, if you're an older and wiser Dad with a wealth of experience you'll still be fulfilled.
>>
>>49563165
Thanks for sharing that experience man, it puts less stress on me
>>
>>49563073
Nahh I get it. I think we're in the same boat, though I'm a euroslav mutt myself so I've been looking for something similar. Current girlfriend is 50/50 hungary/norway.
This is the main reason I even care about this at this point, I'm constantly wondering if I'm handicapping my kids with a less attractive mother... but she's so woke on avoiding developmental complications that I feel like it might balance out. Realistically, finding someone who can help shield your kids from the toxic shitstain that is 2019 probably accounts for at least a 2pt boost on looks and a full SD on IQ.
>>
>>49563049
Picking an active hobby is great advice in general for meeting females that are not morbidly obese land whales. My asian bro who is in the same managerial mba sponsorship program is apparently getting tons of koreaboo pussy over that the anime and korean culture clubs. While he is getting tons of girls there are only four or five of them, the only cutting these fat bitches are doing is to their wrists.

>>49563018
you are not wrong
>>
>>49563217
If you go the old and experienced route as a dad, just make sure you actually offer up your experience. My dad did this but any time I've ever asked him for advice on something he gives me some wishy-washy "well anon you see, everything is shades of gray" answer that is the conversational equivalent of blueballs. Whenever I just ask him to give me his personal opinion straight up he'll say "well I don't want to influence you in situations I can't possibly hope to understand" or some other mumbo jumbo, it fucking infuriates me because as a man he's basically within the top 10 nationally in his profession so I know he isn't just too retarded to have thoughts on the stuff, he just never offers them up
t. daddy issues, apparently
>>
>>49563018
why does he sound disgusting anon
>>
>>49563302
Makes sense man. Thanks
I never had a dad, my stupid career oriented mom dumped him after I was born. So I'll try my best to become as good father as I can.
>>
>>49563251
lmao if you're even somewhat of a chad you can just absolutely mog every single guy in the weeb clubs for their based 4/10 whales
>>
>>49555839
This one girl at my gym today was deff a bit autistic in the gym etiquette department. She moved a bench from under the stupid smith machine in the way of everyone so she could do lunges with like 20 pounds of weight and then she didn't put it back after she finished.
>>
>>49563370
If you are asian, this is your only valid path to penetrate white females
>t. asian manlet cs major with a visible abs
>>
>>49563342
grown ass man looking forward to 4 more years of fucking 18 year olds seems pretty disgusting to any well-adjusted person.
>>
>>49562242
This is real, ever since my sister got her meme PhD she's been acting like an uppity know it all around her bf who literally makes 5x what she does and yku can just see his tolerance evaporating daily
>>49563504
Have you considered that he is attracted to their PERSONALITIES anon
>>
>>49555850
>>49555839

i can honestly believe this. caught a 10/10 girl looking at me several times. when i finally walked past her, she looked nervous and turned away quickly and started blinking like a madwoman as if she had been staring at the sun. even i haven't spaghettied that hard.
>>
>>49563678
ah, yes the personality of the generic college freshman. sorry!
>>
File: 1488370920188.png (53 KB, 332x352)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>49555839
>sitting on bench in between sets
>glance to my right
>girl sitting a couple benches away, looks down quickly
I dunno OP, it's hard for me to believe girls can be any more than weird, and maybe this was a small interaction I've been replaying and lying to myself about for a couple days now, but maybe you're on to something.
>>
>>49563504
Found the 30+ year old still-single roastie
>>
>>49559727
>Lying on an anonymous survey about whether you got married
For what purpose, how bout you cope a bit less
>>
>>49564249
People lie even when the surveys are anonymous, retard. Human nature.
>>
>>49563370
>>49563502
This is both very clever and very sad at the same time, being asian must be the manlet of race
>>
>>49557514
Or if you're a woman.
>>
>>49563073
how exactly do you "change their personalities," anon
>>
>>49561351
>eye game
>didn't smile
>>
>>49564856
Can you successfully convince people regarding different topics you good at? If so, convincing your gf should be even easier. Learn about public speaking and such if you haven't developed this skill by yourself
>>
>>49556459
I love fit
>>
>>49560959
>She is quiet and shy and comes to the gym at like 5am
This girl has a bf, man.
>>
>>49555839
MOST PEOPLE ARE AUTISTIC. Look at the amount of people saying they have autism here. And that is just the amount that ADMIT IT. Outside is even worse.
>>
>>49558635
>>49560682
Lol I bet you both think pic related is considered an "ugly" girl. The actual ugly girls (not plain ass average women) do not have beta orbiters nor men hounding after them irl because it physically hurts to look at a truly ugly womans face. You both have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>49565684
Yes, they do. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>49565713
My own experiences along with my only friend (female, of course) experiences. Online attention does not matter either as we're all anonymous and faceless here ( saying that as I know some annoying faggot will reply to me saying "LONDON" just to try and """prove me wrong""").
>>
>>49556260
My sides are in outer space
>>
File: 1545571313950.jpg (163 KB, 895x1024)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
I had a weird experience today, help me break it down anons

>I'm using a crunch machine at college gym
>A girl I know comes in with a friend and goes on an elliptical (in my college gym the ellipticals face the weight machines)
>she's been super friendly to me at parties and stuff and always says hi and smiles and waves when I see her, but I know she has a bf so idk what to think
>honestly I'm not really interested anyway
>but back to the point, I pretend not to notice she's there because I wanna see what'll happen
>I notice (in my peripheral vision) that she's looking at me a lot as I do my sets
>finally on the last one I look over at her
>catch her looking at me, she looks down at her phone where she was apparently texting someone, then realized I saw her and looks back at me quickly and waves
>I wave back and finish my sets, and leave soon after

What's the dealio, huh?
>>
>>49556260
kek
>>
>>49565756
Nice counter, I agree and also have seen this now that I think about. The Internet treats ugly women better, though.
>>
>>49565802
sometimes girls are friendly for the sake of being friendly. don’t make it weird, anon.
>>
>>49565841
Yes, because on the internet two things happen. Either:
>A. Never see what they (women) look like. They state they are female, and because men ignore the existence of ugly women, automatically believe her to be average to above average.
>B. A woman does have her face visible online, but in the form of pics. And said pics can and will be heavily altered/photoshopped.
This is why women are treated better online. Because the heavily altered photos or lack of photos have men believing she is average to above average. Because again, ugly women do not truly exist to men. When a man goes out in public, his eyes automatically glaze over when a truly ugly women comes into view. A man does not spend his time looking at ugly women, he gazes at the beautiful women. Unless a woman is actually and truly horrific, then he will either immediately look away or, if he is a complete cunt, he will mock her (this usually only happens when a man is in a group although).
>>
>>49565909
True, but how do you explain this midget girl rejecting men who are less than 6 feet in real life?
>>
>>49565887
Yea fair point, I didn't really think much of her being friendly till this happened
>>
>>49565802
That girl just sounds friendly. Be her friend dont be an absolute autist
>>
File: pnsk5t496x601.jpg (153 KB, 1242x1233)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>49565802
Go over and say hi. What's the worst thing she could say to you?
>>
>>49557521
was in almost the same situation as you cept reversed, my ex bf was good at a lot of things and career minded and knew what he wanted whereas my current fiance isn't as smart or gets things as fast. But my fiance is loyal to me, willing to improve and I know his feelings for me are 100% true, and that's the most important thing for a long term relationship anon. Build a relationship with someone you know that 100% has your back and not with some wishy washy fuck who will dump you because of fEeLings
>>
>>49565931
She isn't ugly, just extremely short. Also those 6 foot men are clearly pedophiles/have a fetish, this is their way of fucking a "child" legally. No one has a fetish for pic related.
And even if pic related ever found a man to date her, you better believe he would trade up as soon as possible. No one would ever look at the girl I posted with "love". No one will ever see her as their "ideal". But that's rare anyways. 99% of truly ugly women are single, unless they date online and post no photos/heavily altered photos. The norm for ugly women is hatred or invisibility/complete indifference. And loneliness. Can't forget that, of course.
>>
File: 1542623774288.jpg (510 KB, 1333x2000)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>49566003
>>49565931
>>
>>49566003
>>49566027
Touché.
>>
File: 1522377872168.jpg (98 KB, 555x475)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>49566027
What a waste of milkers
>>
>>49565961
I mean I know her well enough that I do say hi whenever I see her. I don't actually really think she's interested if she already has a bf but I'm confused why she was glancing at me so much in that case.
>>
>>49565909
Small if false
>>
>>49558814
Most office jobs are busywork
>>
>>49566090
one of those things where she probably would feel weird if she didn’t say hi so she wanted to make sure you guys made eye contact
>>
>>49556372
>creepy uggo dude
haha
>>
File: eggthirst.jpg (126 KB, 1640x960)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>49558551
>use picture of an ugly dead inside guy who shitposts on r9k
>by virtue of stating they are female have more interest than most above average looking males
>>
>>49566096
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>49566214
Lmfao this is hilarious if it's real
>>
>>49558615
I know that feeling and my relationship was less than half as long as yours.
You just gotta realise that someone who can leave you suddenly like that with no real reason or explanation is not someone who you want in your life. If she were to ring you and you took her back you will always have that stress in the back of your mind that she could leave at any moment and that will break your soul.
Lack of trust in relationships is often only talked about in terms of cheating but trust is just as important when it comes to being commited and willing to maintain a relationship. You would not trust this girl to love you unconditionally and as such she would be a sub-standard partner for you.
Keep lifting brother, don't drop your standards when you are feeling lonely, focus on meeting the right woman over just any woman and no matter how long you wait to find her if she is the right woman for you the wait will ALWAYS be worth it.
>>
>>49556459
Fellow Christ bro
>>
File: 2MstAzl-1.gif (49 KB, 983x622)
49 KB
49 KB GIF
>>49565684
God women are dumb

No, the average guy does not find her ugly, the average guy would probably say she's average, because she is average

Dating sites have tested this, it always turns out the same. Men rate women along a nearly perfect normal distribution while women rate a substantial majority of men as being ugly. Pic related is POF's take on it, there are others if you really want to be repeatedly proven wrong
>>
>>49562348
did the same thing but I was 24 turning 25. Before that I had completed a applied science degree but I hated working in the field got fired for being reluctant to release dubious products and after that my whole world and sense of self came crashing down and I fell back into a deep depression. Despite that depression I suddenly got a spark of inspiration and decided to go back to uni and do engineering.
A couple of months later my gf left me part of her reasoning was that she was graduating that year and didn't want to have to wait for me to get my shit together. I guess me being unemployed and emotionally distant at times had a big role to play. That shit left me hurting for a while but I think it was a worthwhile decision, I'm on track to lead a much more fulfilling (and better paid life) and some of the opportunities that arised from pursuing this path have been amazing.
This was almost 4 years ago and I still think about her. But I got one year to go and as long as I can keep my depression in check I think its fair to say that it was all worth it.
>>
Hold up guys I was a debate moderator once I got this

First we need to define our terms here, what the fuck do yall even mean when you say "ugly"

If seems like the girl is referring to literal sexual 0s, hideously deformed monstrosity type stuff but what are the other people using it to mean
>>
File: 1547937124525.jpg (1.69 MB, 1275x1650)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>49563251
Gotta be careful what you choose as hobbies though.
I chose motorcycling and MMA as my main hobbies which unfortunately means almost no women.
I have thought about rock climbing though, I used to enjoy going hiking and bouldering with mates out in the rainforest.
>>
>>49566576
Not sure what you're talking about dude all women are queens
>>
>>49566355
having made a fake female profile on a long dead social media/dating page I could believe this.
This was about 8 years ago and despite me using a fat but not entirely hideous girl (I was trying to prank a mate who was a renowned chubby chaser) I got 80 friend requests in a day.

Something like tinder (especially when it first came out) where you can just constantly swipe all day exposes you to thousands of potential suitors.
And trust me, the thirst is real.
>>
>>49566583
Women always try to get on my bike when I ride around uni bars but they're a very specific type of terrible

Also I really like my gf and I don't want her to have to go to jail when she inevitably hears someone saw me with another girl two-up and magdumps into her
>>
>>49566512
Women are so easy to learn because they literally project non-stop since nobody ever calls them on their shit. The more attractive they are, the more they do it.

Once you really grasp what projection looks like and how it functions, its pretty much like they're handing out user manuals.
>>
>>49566627

I used to catfish pretty hard in some secret Facebook groups back in the day and once I used pictures of this fat 0 I knew Irl (very similar to that goblin thing posted up there in terms of attraction) and there were more than a few losers who actually fell for the "send me money for a smartphone because my flip phone only has a point three megapixel camera" meme and had weird like e-relationships with our profile before it got banned for saying mean things about Jews
>>
>>49559187
in NYC you avoid random people who talk with a ten foot pole
>>
>>49566512
Where did I ever mention women don't have high standards? When was that even the argument? I was talking about actual ugly women leading miserable fucking lives. That was my argument in regards to the retards above saying 0/10 ugly bitches apparently having hordes of beta orbiters. Ugly, literal deformed 0s, are considered worthless garbage in society and treated as such. You are deluded if you believe otherwise.
>>
>>49566660
I don't think she's necessarily wrong with what she's saying about the bottom <1 percent of women effectively being invisible, I just don't know why it matters in context

It's clear that the people above weren't referring to girls who are borderline deformed, it just seems like she intentionally misunderstood this to come in and tell us her sad story
>>
>>49566528
good on you. I’m on a similar path now but I’m a few years behind you. that’s mentally taking a toll on me (regret, etc) but at the same time I’m excited to live as a better version of myself.

anyway, sounds like you’re gonna make it, anon.
>>
>>49566638
never had women straight up approach me about the bike but any who are already interested in me seem to think its cool.
It makes figuring out what to do on a date super easy. Last date I went on involved me picking her up, grabbing some gelato and then riding up to a mountain lookout.
She had a great time and all it cost me was about $10 bucks in ice-cream and fuel for a 4 hour date.
>>
>>49566747
> "Lol I bet you both think pic related is considered an "ugly" girl."
This was the claim being rejected with the picture, the female trends noted were extraneous

They were clearly talking about 2s and 3s, everyone else in the conversation understood this. You decided to take things to a statistical extreme for whatever reason
>>
>>49566839
LMAO unfortunate I've been scared out of riding two up for the time being, I got ran off the road recently by two guys racing side by side who didn't see me and all I've been able to think since is "I have to be willing to kill anyone I let ride with me I guess"
>>
>>49566884
I just ride super conservatively when I'm two up. I've been told that I ride really well and smoothly whenever I've had someone on the back but the whole time my mind is going at light speed.
>>
>>49566783
Nah just talking about her impression of the way men think about average girls, its a clear projection of the way she thinks about average guys.

They literally all do this. We're all always projecting (drawing from our knowledge and experiences) but usually through several layers of abstraction due to a persistent internal dialogue and bullying. "Bullying" for women means you got called ugly or a slut or something, nobody challenges their actual ideas. So it's almost always 1-2 layers of irony/abstraction deep, you can see right through it if you know how to look.
>>
>>49558764
>men going the only way they can
>>
>>49558788
they care after being told by tv and their peers 24/7 that they should care, humans are social animals

like being shamed by salty peers like on pic related
>>
>>49560719
you are clueless or innocent
>>
>>49556291
It sounds a lot like you’re saying that women have no agency of their own
>>
>men finally realizing personality > looks
>>
>>49565909
This is 100% true
The ugly women I know never post their faces online, leading to a bias of assuming only attractive girls online.
>>
>>49567271
Yes
100 percent correct that is what I am saying
>>
>>49565802
>person who knows you looks and waves at you
>what could this possibly mean
anon...
>>
>>49557009

I have a skinny fuckbuddy that is kinda insecure and shy all the time.

It's not that much of a fun. At least the Sex is good and I can slap and choke her like I want, probably some daddy issues
>>
>>49566214
>drink cigarette juice with me
top kek
>>
>>49564961
my sister tells me I come off like a teacher when I talk about stuff I'm interested in, that is to say, I tell more than I talk. I think this is a turnoff for convincing people stuff
>>
>>49566214
Lost hard
>>
>>49558770
>Except unrealized ambitions of course
Oh no, maybe they would have to focus on themselves instead of ~ traveling ~ for Instagram likes
>>
>>49556260
Good storyline, nice setup with a twist at the end. I give ur greentext a solid 7/10.
>>
>>49557230
You did the right thing.
>>
>>49556459
well this hit me in the feels, thanks.
>>
>>49557542
My sister does dressage. Can confirm, she's bro-tier weapons-grade autist.
>>
do any of you chat to the regulars that go at the same time as you? i seem to be autistic and cant start conversations with anyone, same at work i never talk to people unless im spoken to. ill flat out ignore people when i see them unless they say hello first.
>>
>>49555850
I'm conflicted. At one point I want to say cope, but then on the other after the mrs. And I have 3 am sex, I can't go back to sleep so I look forward to working out at 6am to I can go to sleep throughout the day
>>
>>49556260
Kek
>>
>>49568080
>do any of you chat to the regulars that go at the same time as you?
all the time
>>
>>49558789
Date her anon. Your mutual autismo would cancel each other out
>>
>>49564415
>tfw ethnic asian manlet
Is there a worse nationality?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.