[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20190111_104208.jpg (545 KB, 1600x1200)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
I'd love to go out and get tanned but it's January and we don't see the sun this time of year. What are my options?
>>
>>49104374
Sunbed.

Assuming you don't want to look like you've been in the Australian Outback, go on 1-2 a week for a few minutes at a time. It will give you a glow without making you stand out.

>Muh cancer

Just don't fry yourself.
>>
>>49105165
Don't do that. Why? See Trump.

You don't see the sun? Where the fuck do you live, Sweden?
>>
I've developed the best, quickest, safest and most cost-effective sunless tanning protocol through trialing many products and supplements. It minimizes required sun/UV exposure, maximizes skin safety and health, is cheap, and does not look fake or "orange" but rather natural and glowing. I will detail it below for you anon:

>25,000 iu of Beta Carotene/day. You can do 50k iu but you may find your skin gets an orange tint at this level. So start with 25k and adjust from there. A 100 count bottle costs less than $10.
>Jergens Natural Glow body moisturizer. If you are pale, get the lower strength one. Apply it after every shower to chest, arms, neck, legs.
>Jergens Natural Glow face moisturizer with SPF protection. Wear this every day you go outside.
>Fake Bake self tanning solution. Take a shower with just water, use a loofah or pummice stone to scrape away dead skin, dry yourself, then apply this all over. Let it dry, go to sleep, then wash it off in the morning. Do this 1-2 times a week or as needed to keep your tan at your desired level. With Beta Carotene in your system, once a week should suffice. Do note that if you have white sheets, it may give them a slight coloration while you sleep, but it will wash out.
>>
>>49104374
You're not pale plus it's winter so obviously you won't be tanned unless you're not from northern Europe (nonwhite)
>>
>>49104374
>That.
>Pale.
Kys.
>>
>>49104374
ive been in the sun for months for military training, still pale. if you are from the far north, dont bother stressing about it.
>>
>>49104374
Don't get tanned bro, fair skin looks good if you commit and you will look decades younger than your age if you avoid sun damage.
>>
>>49104374
Been in the sun and summer heat for months, for military training. Still pale. If from far north, you should just not stress about it.
>>
>>49105201
Did you even read the post?

Fucking retard
>>
just wait until summer like every other normal human then lay in the sun
>>
>>49105201
>cali faggot thinks it's sunshine every day everywhere
>>
>>49104374
A coworker who was white as a ghost used this tanning lotion that made her slightly more brown but I only noticed when she brought it up. Could be a total waste of time desu
>>
>>49104374
Tanning ages you. You could get some kinda spray tan/lotion if you really feel you need it but you're fine dude.
>>
>>49104374
inject Melanotan II
>>
>>49104374
how long have you been alive you stupid bastard?

Here's your options:

GO TO A TANNING SALON AND USE THE BEDS

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.