[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is his utter lack of style and care for his appearance a benchmark for his fanbase loyalty?
Don't tell me it's just a phase. He is dressing like a literal bum since easily 2013
>>
>>14336157
he literally let himself go. his fanbase are dumbfucks that will praise him for literally anything.
>>
>>14336157
It's important that you learn to not give a shit
>>
>He is dressing like a literal bum
I know it's an extremely difficult concept for peasants to understand, but there exists a class of people who have nothing to prove to random people in public so they dress however they want. It's not exactly a style for you to mimic lol.
>>
>>14336204
Yeah, but his bum style is pretty consistent, and his pieces still cost a ton of money
It's literally bum style, not casually not caring
He wears unreleased shoes from his very brand, too
>>
>>14336288
yous is dumb. Firstly how the fuck does the way he decides to look affect his fanbases loyalty. Secondly 'the bum aesthetic' is a thing. Just cause you ain't like don't mean it's bad. My nigga Shia has been doing it for ages
>>
>>14336507
Why you be so hateful? Sounds racists yo me, baka
namsayen, like, dude, you ain't gon whitewash Ye's lit booyee bum style using that Shia guy wit me here
>>
>>14336157
Stop being such a self-centered anxious little kid that maybe you'll get it
>>
>>14336157
You seem like the type of dude to set up a camera and take pics of your fits in different poses
>>
>>14336157
kanye is a 40 year old father with multiple children, his clothing, music, and lifestyle has reflected that.

also that fits pretty good stop hating OP
>>
Anyone know what those shoes are?
>>
>>14336623
Ones that you cannot afford
>>
>>14336186
Yeah but that is wrong. The man knows fashion and even in this weird state. He is still pulling fashion off despite letting himself go and starting to go into big boy territory. He is trying to bring oversized back and was wearing a 5xl the other day. You fashion plebs pretend to know fashion and get confused and butthurt about the real gods of fashion.
>>
>>14336646
LMAO they're only 230. That's like a few months of setting aside some from each paycheck and that's being really frugal about it too
>>
>>14336664
>LMAO they're only 230
You didn't find the correct model
>>
>>14336623
>>14336646
They are Hoka boots
>>
>>14336664
>That's like a few months of setting aside some from each paycheck and that's being really frugal about it too

exactly, you cant afford them
>>
>>14336675
Where did I say that I can't go out and buy a pair on the online store right now?
>>
>>14336675
There is a difference between "can't afford" and "won't buy"
>>
>>14336664
>needing a few months to spend $200
jesus christ i want better for you anon
>>
y o h j i c o r e
>>
File: r6.jpg (86 KB, 637x617)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>14336157
He's too busy with family, producing albums for his label, his clothing line and other stuff to worry about his personal fashion.

He's just going for comfort.

And yes, he has let himself go. Kanye is a shadow of his former self.
>>
>>14336157
>2013
nigga that was yeezus era
he's been dressing bum ever since mid-late 2015

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.